Forum Settings
Forums

I know a lot of people like brother sister Incest in anime....but what about Mother son or Father daughter?

New
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 17, 2013 8:44 PM
May 2010
JustALEX said:

Goddammit....that scene is still the most memorable in the entire monogatari series (at least IMHO).

Its one of the most memorable scenes ever, there is absolutely no way im ever getting that out of my memory no matter what I do:(
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 17, 2013 8:46 PM

Sep 2012
MajinSaga said:
I'm with the OP. I LOVE incest. Especially about royal families. I love reading about Roman emperors who'd fuck their sisters in front of everyone during banquets. I love the dark ages of Europe when Viking lords would imprgnate all their daughters. I love the Middle Ages, when it was a requirement or necessity to marry a sibling or other relative to maintain your family on the throne. There's something eerily, bizarrely, and thrillingly intriguing about it. Game of thrones is awesome in providing that for us.
Ah yes, and the glorious, beautiful, horrifying results of such inbreeding.
Dec 17, 2013 9:03 PM

Aug 2010
I don't think people would like incest so much if they had a sibling. And if you do, how odd.
Dec 17, 2013 9:08 PM

Jun 2012
All hentai is just straight fucked up.
получить деньги моего друга
Dec 17, 2013 9:18 PM

Jun 2008
ovoon7 said:
I don't think people would like incest so much if they had a sibling. And if you do, how odd.

I have sisters....they're older than me though.

And I still LOVE anime incest.

The trick is that when I watch anime, I know I'm in a fantasy world and the real world is nothing like anime.

Therefore, when watching anime, I can indulge and like things that I would never like in real life.

Think about video games in the same regard.

When playing violent video games, you don't actually want to do those things in real life, but it's still fun in a fantasy world setting.

Killing people is FUN!

.......in a fake world with absolutely no consequences.....
Dec 17, 2013 9:24 PM

Nov 2013
mitch3315 said:
Oh shit yes. Momo x Nana x Mikan, why the fuck did I not think of this earlier?

Needs more Yami, Mea and Yui.
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Dec 17, 2013 9:27 PM

Dec 2013
JustALEX said:
ovoon7 said:

The trick is that when I watch anime, I know I'm in a fantasy world and the real world is nothing like anime.

Therefore, when watching anime, I can indulge and like things that I would never like in real life.

When playing violent video games, you don't actually want to do those things in real life, but it's still fun in a fantasy world setting.

Killing people is FUN!

Yet I still believe what you enjoy in a fantasy setting says something about who you are as a person and what you enjoy in real life.

I personally despise incest in real life as well as in anime. What is the appeal of incest? Its considered wrong by many cultures, religions and science! Does the appeal come from breaking a taboo?
Love and Peace!!!
Dec 17, 2013 9:28 PM
May 2010
Thund3r1 said:
JustALEX said:
ovoon7 said:

Killing people is FUN!

Yet I still believe what you enjoy in a fantasy setting says something about who you are as a person and what you enjoy in real life.

I personally despise incest in real life as well as in anime. What is the appeal of incest? Its considered wrong by many cultures, religions and science! Does the appeal come from breaking a taboo?

Yea, thats pretty much it I think. Forbidden and all that stuff.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 17, 2013 9:30 PM
May 2010
Forgetfulness said:
Thund3r1 said:
JustALEX said:
ovoon7 said:

Killing people is FUN!

It comes from hearing girls moaning "onii-chan"

That doesnt hurt, but im virtually certain thats not all there is to it lol.
Worships Asparagus.
Dec 17, 2013 9:31 PM

Feb 2013
Thund3r1 said:
JustALEX said:
ovoon7 said:

Killing people is FUN!

I've always wondered what life looks like through the eyes of a sheep.

Pretty boring from the sound of things.
Dec 17, 2013 9:34 PM

Nov 2012
Thund3r1 said:

Science does not hold opinions on right from wrong. Though it is true that it is genetically disadvantageous to reproduce with someone of close relation, that does not say anything about the morality of having sex with a relative; sex is not exclusively done for procreation.
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
Dec 17, 2013 9:36 PM

Jun 2008
Thund3r1 said:

I really have to disagree.

Do you know how many people LOVE playing violent video games where they do horrific things to humans?

Millions of people.

I do not think for one second that the majority of those people have some subconscious desire to act upon their video game fantasies.

They are able to tell the difference between real and fake, and so am I.

Anime characters are all fake, they are very entertaining but they are fake in the end and none of the situations they are put in are real and thus I don't have the same type of emotions towards them as I do towards real life people.

In other words, I can enjoy things about them that I can't with real humans.

Things like incest and even enjoyment when someone I dislike dies or even enjoying very violent anime such as Hellsing Ultimate.

This is not real.

Thund3r1 said:

Different strokes for different folks.

I like incest in anime because it's enticing, exciting, and interesting from the normal relationships.
Dec 17, 2013 9:45 PM

Jan 2011
Thund3r1 said:

yes, it is considered wrong... in reality. in anime, anything is possible. incest in anime is perfectly fine. in reality, people will react differently. its all about the fact that its drawn.

what you should probably do is cut the connection between fantasy and reality.
i feel as if i am ignored most of the time on here. well fuck you too then!
Dec 17, 2013 9:54 PM

Nov 2012
Meh, I see no reason to distinguish between anime and non-anime incest. It's pretty hawt either way.

That being said I have to agree with katsu on this one--I'm against incest. I don't have a sister, so it's not fair.
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
Dec 17, 2013 10:00 PM

Aug 2012
If it doesn't come down to the offspring being underage, then I don't see what the big deal is.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Dec 17, 2013 10:03 PM

Jan 2013
Personally, I like sibling incest. I can distinguish between reality and fantasy because I would never be sexually or romantically attracted to my step-brother. I'm even okay with parent-child but only as a fetish--I could never see it romantically.

JustALEX said:
I like incest in anime because it's enticing, exciting, and interesting from the normal relationships.

Basically this.
Dec 17, 2013 10:15 PM

Jul 2012
I'm ok with any type of incest in hentai anime/manga.
Mainstream anime/manga, no no no.
MangaList | AnimeList
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." -Joshua Graham
Dec 17, 2013 11:06 PM

Aug 2011
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:

Stop diluting my fantasies. This is a Momo x Nana x Mikan party, no one else is invited.
Dec 17, 2013 11:06 PM

Dec 2013
JustALEX said:
Thund3r1 said:

I really have to disagree.

Do you know how many people LOVE playing violent video games where they do horrific things to humans?

Millions of people.

I do not think for one second that the majority of those people have some subconscious desire to act upon their video game fantasies.

They are able to tell the difference between real and fake, and so am I.

Anime characters are all fake, they are very entertaining but they are fake in the end and none of the situations they are put in are real and thus I don't have the same type of emotions towards them as I do towards real life people.

In other words, I can enjoy things about them that I can't with real humans.

Things like incest and even enjoyment when someone I dislike dies or even enjoying very violent anime such as Hellsing Ultimate.

This is not real.

I see what your saying, I enjoy violent video games and anime while hating real life violence myself. However, even though it may not be a equal level of attraction (ie if you like Grand theft Auto= you like to steal cars) I do think it says SOMETHING about you as a person.

violent video game players may not subconsciously want to kill people the exact way they do in video games, but I believe most of them and most of the general population has a latent capacity for deadly violence, given the right circumstances. Look at the many violent atrocious things that have happened throughout history. The Holocaust, the Rwandan Genocide, Khamer Rouge; Genocides in different places, in different times by different people. I seriously doubt that all of the people who participated in these killings where sociopaths.

I think the same goes for what a person is into sexually. Enjoying incest hentai doesn't necessarily mean you want to screw your own sibling/parent, but I do believe it has some meaning/ relation to ones real-life desires. The fantasy world of anime is vastly different from reality, but what you enjoy, though it doesn't define you, says something about who you are.
Love and Peace!!!
Dec 17, 2013 11:09 PM

Nov 2013
mitch3315 said:
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:

Stop diluting my fantasies. This is a Momo x Nana x Mikan party, no one else is invited.

But...but... Ok, Mea is Nana's friend, so she has to come. Yami is Mikan's friend, so same deal. Then I suppose Yui is out, no one else in because Momo has no friends :(
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Dec 17, 2013 11:10 PM

Aug 2011
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:

But...but... Ok, Mea is Nana's friend, so she has to come. Yami is Mikan's friend, so same deal. Then I suppose Yui is out, no one else in because Momo has no friends :(

Nope, they aren't invited.
Dec 17, 2013 11:13 PM

Feb 2013
My favorite part of AD is how 92.3246% of all Alex's threads turn into TLR discussions regardless of the original topic.
Dec 17, 2013 11:14 PM

Nov 2013
mitch3315 said:
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:

But look at the last picture and how happy they all are ! (Mikan has one of her own)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2pjO78VTQI
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Dec 17, 2013 11:16 PM
Nov 2010
It's what makes Tenchi Muyo so fucked up in the first place, majority of Tenchi's girls in his harem are his ancestors...and they're also hella annoying.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Dec 17, 2013 11:16 PM

Aug 2011
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:

But look at the last picture and how happy they all are ! (Mikan has one of her own)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2pjO78VTQI

Nana's expression doesn't look like happiness, you've failed to convince me, still not invited.
Dec 17, 2013 11:21 PM

May 2010
Thund3r1 said:
JustALEX said:

Killing people is FUN!

You know, one of my favorite games is Metal Gear Rising. It is so much fun cutting people in half as often as I want. Robots. People. Watermelons. But you know... I once cried over killing a wasp :(

I'm pretty much a harmless crybaby who guilt trips himself over hurting others. But god damn do I enjoy headshotting as many people as I can. And before you go into the realm of "well you may have a tendency to act violent even if you don't enjoy it", well I once hit a girl after she hit me, when I was 5. Guilt tripped myself over that. 7 years later a friend of mine earnestly and repeatedly asked me to hit him as punishment for something, I punched him in the arm. In between that I had pillow fights and play fights with my cousin, and I tried my damned hardest not to ever actually hurt him. I cannot honestly remember any other violent act I've ever committed, except towards insects (IF THEY WOULD JUST STAY OUTSIDE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO SLAUGHTER THEM, though I still leave some of the ones inside alone...).

I've never been in an actual fight.

But I absolutely love Bruce Lee movies, and sword fights, and explosions. Seriously.

The two are not the same.

And Kiss x Sis is amazing. There. I said it. I admit it.
Dec 17, 2013 11:22 PM

Nov 2013
mitch3315 said:
Nana's expression doesn't look like happiness, you've failed to convince me, still not invited.

Isn't that her usual face though ? (well, at least when breasts are involved)
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Dec 17, 2013 11:23 PM

Aug 2011
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:

It is, I never understand why though, she has the best breasts.

Still not invited.
Dec 17, 2013 11:27 PM

Nov 2013
mitch3315 said:
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:

It is, I never understand why though, she has the best breasts.

Still not invited.

*sad face*
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Dec 17, 2013 11:34 PM

Jun 2008
Ntad said:
My favorite part of AD is how 92.3246% of all Alex's threads turn into TLR discussions regardless of the original topic.

Haha, I like the precision of that number.

TLR is just a great topic to discuss....especially Momo, who might be one of the best characters ever invented by any human.
Dec 17, 2013 11:42 PM
Apr 2013
JustALEX said:
Ntad said:

TLR is just a great topic to discuss....especially Momo, who might be one of the best characters ever invented by any human.

Sports or Momo?
Dec 17, 2013 11:42 PM

Aug 2011
JustALEX said:
Ntad said:

She definitely is one of the greatest. Momo should be the main character of the series tbh. Momo > Rito.
Dec 17, 2013 11:44 PM

Aug 2011
worldeditor11 said:
JustALEX said:
Ntad said:

Sports or Momo?

Let's step this up a bit. Momo > the Heat.
Dec 18, 2013 12:05 AM

May 2011
How i see it, sibling incest is usually heavy on sexual tension, but parent/child stuff is rape
Dec 18, 2013 12:05 AM

Nov 2013
miereneronaile said:
Hulmy said:
I'm not sure why, but I find it creepy. I'm all up for sibling incest, but mother and son, father and daughter would be a turn off.

I know it doesnt make sense, but I pretty much agree with this.
Why be Someone Else .When the only thing you know is how to be Awesome and Fantastic!
Am I right or What?
Self Five!
I Thank You guys for having the
time to read my sig
thx!
Dec 18, 2013 12:08 AM

Jun 2008
worldeditor11 said:
Sports or Momo?

Haha, tough choice.

mitch3315 said:

El Heat pull off the victory.....like always.

XD
Dec 18, 2013 12:15 AM

Aug 2011
JustALEX said:
mitch3315 said:

El Heat pull off the victory.....like always.

XD

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2l8upee.jpg
Dec 18, 2013 12:22 AM

Nov 2013
Sometimes I really like the whole sibling incest thing like in ef: a tale of memories, but then there's times like SAO when I just think it's plain weird.
So I guess it's how the relationship is portrayed and if I think I would have sex with my sister/fake sister if I was in the brother's situation.

Now as for the whole parent/child thing, I have never seen it and if I did I would probably be scarred for life. Especially if it was a serious relationship. I can just imagine myself thinking "rape...rape...rape... This is definitely rape."
Dec 18, 2013 12:51 AM

Jun 2013
I like the incest anime to i think mother-son would be cool but father-daughter would remind to much of incest rape hentai so i woulsnt tale ot to seriuse
Dec 18, 2013 1:19 AM

Nov 2013
mitch3315 said:
JustALEX said:
Ntad said:

She definitely is one of the greatest. Momo should be the main character of the series tbh. Momo > Rito.

Agreed, I mean, c'mon... That Harem Plan is just genius.
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Dec 18, 2013 2:28 AM
Nov 2013
I have only watched 3 animes with incest. Yosuga no sora is the worst thing that I've ever seen, I gave 1 to the series. Kiss x Sis is near to the worst, I gave a 2. And OreImo is great, I really liked, I gave a 9. So, I don't know if I like incest, and I don't like oreImo because it has incest, but maybe if I find a show as good as oreImo...
blankflatDec 18, 2013 8:14 AM
Dec 18, 2013 2:59 AM

May 2012
Older brother x younger sister is okay to me (In fiction only) but mother-son and father-daughter are just weird. And gross. Older sister x younger brother is also meh. Maybe it's because I have little brothers? idk.
Dec 18, 2013 7:11 AM

Aug 2013
There is one anime that hinted father and daughter that way pretty strongly. It gave me bad feels since it started.
Dec 18, 2013 7:15 AM

Nov 2009
Considering I have a daughter myself I don't think I could get onboard with the idea of father-daughter incest in anime.

I don't mind sibling stuff as some of it is really well done...if you catch my drift but thats about my limit.
Dec 18, 2013 7:18 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
WillyL said:
mitch3315 said:
JustALEX said:
Ntad said:

Agreed, I mean, c'mon... That Harem Plan is just genius.
Honestly Momo kinda is the protagonist of Darkness, more so than Rito I'd say given how much of it is from her perspective.

OT: mother/son or father/daughter incest sounds extremely disturbing and wrong and I would definitely not like to see that... let's just keep it between siblings which is still hot shall we?
Dec 18, 2013 8:18 AM

Jan 2013
I am ok with all sorts of incest both in amime and real life i like them and suport them but my favorite ones are Twincest > brother & litle sister > brother & older sister > sister & sister > other incests
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Dec 18, 2013 8:48 AM

Mar 2012
I don't even read mother son doujin. Seriously nearly all of the art of it suck.

Anyway on the real topic Rito and Mikan is already look like a married couple. Just look at the recent extra chapter when Celine getting big.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 18, 2013 9:19 AM

Mar 2009
As long as father daughter incest is not portrait like in

I'm fine with it.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Don't you find the obsession with fictional characters in the anime community alarming? ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - May 10

109 by Coaghim »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you have a prejudice against people who watch ecchi/hentai? ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - May 9

66 by creepylurker »»
9 minutes ago

» So, what's the oldest anime you've ever watched?

Gashadokur0 - 12 hours ago

37 by ManuelFragment »»
15 minutes ago

» Successor to "Isekai"

NostalgiaDrive94 - Yesterday

25 by Neterosan »»
40 minutes ago

» Describe an anime with zoomer language

ZakuF_ - May 1

19 by Cazqui-09 »»
46 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.