Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2013 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Jin fucking scares me sometimes. The new Noel looks badass I guess, her voice sure has little emotions though. Lambda noooooooo ;.; why she have to jump into action like that in front of Ragna?! :(

Finally, about damn time Ragna gone all out. Avenge Lambda! Dat cliffhanger.
Dec 17, 2013 10:01 AM

Nov 2013
I sure would have listened to that Lust Sin remix a bit more...
Dec 17, 2013 11:01 AM

May 2013
Poor Nu. That was so sad. Glad that Ragna beat the heck out of Terumi. Damn Noel has changed. Can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 17, 2013 11:23 AM

Aug 2010
That actually wasn't bad :D

The infodump at the beginning should have been from the start so we could understand wtf was going on -.-

Finally Ragna got a long awaited power up. He was just too friggin weak. Too bad it was Lambda/Nu who was sacrificed for that :(...Her smile at the end was beautiful :*)

Terumi got owned. Too bad the fight was short. Well I have no idea how this will end now. But a Jin+Ragna combo vs Noel wasn't what I expected XD
Dec 17, 2013 12:24 PM

Mar 2012
So he beat Unlimited Hazama with Devoured by Darkness? That's so goddamn risky, you'd have to bait out his move and use the invincibility of DbD to catch him. :V

Jokes aside, that was a great episode. Decent action overall and it's furthering the True Ending of Continuum Shift quite well.
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Dec 17, 2013 1:22 PM

Sep 2009
nice episode. hopefully we get a second series for the third game.
Dec 17, 2013 2:33 PM

Feb 2012
Oh damn, Hazama got all fucked up.

Poor Lambda tho.

Lol'd at the end, there's like 3 guys ganging up on Noel.
Dec 17, 2013 2:37 PM

Sep 2011
are you fucking kidding me? they info dump us NOW of all the places? That shit should have been at the very beggining

komic said:
nice episode. hopefully we get a second series for the third game.

dont you even fucking kid about that, no just no.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 17, 2013 3:48 PM

Oct 2011
Dat was informative

lambda/Nu!!!!! NOOOO

Terumi got owned!!!!
Dec 17, 2013 4:01 PM

May 2013
Awesome. Jin & Ragna vs Noel o_o
Dec 17, 2013 5:49 PM

Jul 2010
Nooooo lambda / Nu T ^T
Sad to see her go
Noel looks badass
Speaking of badass Terumi got kicked ass.
The fights were awesome btw
How Ragnar saved Rachel made it look like meh piece of cake .
I think the fight with Jin and Noel is starting to get good.
Dec 17, 2013 5:56 PM

Jul 2013
I still don't understand a thing... I might rewatch this after its finished.
Dec 17, 2013 6:41 PM

Apr 2013
That was pretty good actually, the best episode of the series so far. The info dump is quite useful albeit I am still quite confused. Looking forward to the epilogue!

Dec 17, 2013 8:53 PM
Feb 2009
I actually enjoyed the placement of the infodump lol
altho i guess it would still be confusing for people who just followed the anime thus far and won't have sufficient understanding of the background

kondom we want your bbcs mu voice :/
Dec 17, 2013 11:05 PM

Mar 2013
Aaaand I still have no idea what this anime is even about. If anything, that infodump confused me more and if it weren't for having a friend that plays the games, I wouldn't even know as much as I do, which is... uh. Nothing. I mostly spent this episode laughing at the animation on Hazama's face.
Dec 18, 2013 3:15 AM
Dec 2013
I'll give you a tip: Never drink while you're watching this anime.You will laugh so hard at the animation and pace that you will dirty your clothes.

Ragna final atk on Terumi and that explosion XD XD XD
Dec 18, 2013 5:17 AM
Nov 2008
PrimeX said:

Don't bother, if you haven't played the games it's not gonna help. If you really want to know the story you should play both games. Calamity Trigger is still convoluted and incomprehensible at times but it stablishes the back story and characters well enough so that Continium Shift makes sense.
Dec 18, 2013 6:07 AM

Aug 2013
This is the first time I got interested in this anime, at episode 11 sad to say.

Nu is within ragna now, Dem feels that she died. Ragna's so powerful now, he even beat the hell out of terumi.

I hope the anime started in this episode, the past 10 episodes were lame.
Dec 18, 2013 9:58 AM

Sep 2011
cheto said:
PrimeX said:

Don't bother, if you haven't played the games it's not gonna help. If you really want to know the story you should play both games. Calamity Trigger is still convoluted and incomprehensible at times but it stablishes the back story and characters well enough so that Continium Shift makes sense.
I mean calamity trigger was meant to be the structure for the events to come, thats why this anime was complete garbage, you skip the structure of course the things to come wont work

and god i wish that was the only issue this anime had

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 18, 2013 2:39 PM

Dec 2011
Damn. They wrapped up Nu/Lambda's death and Hazama's defeat too fast. They should have done all of the info dump from the start of the series rather than in this episode. -_-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2013 3:07 PM

Jun 2013
This was pretty good actually! Ragna will regret not finishing Terumi off there...

As for the info dump, it's just like in the games they keep you in the dark up to this exact moment.
Dec 18, 2013 8:58 PM
Jan 2011
finally ragna was able to kick Hazama's ass.
Dec 18, 2013 9:01 PM

Sep 2011
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

As for the info dump, it's just like in the games they keep you in the dark up to this exact moment.
No they didnt, the only thing that was thrown on you at this point was who the takamagahara are and who created the azure grimoire/black beast

Alot of the things explained in this episodes were explained both near the end of calamity trigger or early on in continuum shift, calimity trigger ill give you that does keep you in the dark, continuum shift on the other hand is very straight forword

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 18, 2013 10:04 PM

Jan 2013
Man, if I didn't know better I'd think this was adapted from a fighting game.
This episode was somewhat interesting.
Dec 18, 2013 10:30 PM

Jun 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
the only thing that was thrown on you at this point was who the takamagahara are and who created the azure grimoire/black beast

I'm pretty sure this is pretty much what Terumi explained in this episode too lol.

I meant the "info dump" as the point when everything starts making sense. I admit that "games keep you in the dark" was a poor choice of words because CS well being a game and all can and has to be played as multiple characters in order to reach the true ending. The player will get hints here and there about whats going on. By the time you reach this point in the game you won't be completely clueless, but Terumi is still the one who puts everything in perspective... anyway, pointless arguing over this. The anime is way too short to give the same level of detail as the games did, it's just a condensed version so they had to drop a bit more info here to make it make sense.
Dec 19, 2013 2:56 AM
Jan 2013
Woooohooo, Hazama just got owned.
Dec 19, 2013 3:49 AM
Nov 2013
I'm going to hate the next episode because i know what's going to happen, oh damn.

Love it, i really can't wait for the dub version. Because i got so used to Terumi screaming in the end of the Arcade version.
Dec 19, 2013 4:33 AM
Jul 2013
Terumi was defeated by Ragna, oh, what a surprise.
Dec 19, 2013 6:35 AM

Dec 2013
Not a surprise for fight being rushed though it was a good episode

was expecting much more from mu-12 against Hakumen and Jin fight...

at any rate this episode was all about terumi's troll face to me
I am the Dark...
I am the burden....
I am just the loner who broke through the hell once...
Dec 20, 2013 9:09 AM

Aug 2012
Mu-12 appeared. Good bye, Lambda. Jin finally met Hakumen.

Not bad.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 20, 2013 1:58 PM

Jan 2008
The hell Ragna? You couldn't take two seconds to stab the giant sword into Terumi?...Especially after that "unforgivable" spiel.

It's too bad about Lambda. I started to like her character too.
Dec 20, 2013 9:12 PM

Jan 2013
NU/lambda :(
At least they are with Ragna now ^^

... They should have told us everything that Terumi said in the beginning of this show... I was wondering what the hell all those words meant for a while...

Good ep tho ^^
Noel xD Pretty cool right now
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 20, 2013 11:24 PM

Sep 2012
Poor Nu, Ragna didn't finish Terumi though.

Noel is awesome there. Now that Ragna and Jin is here, its all settled.
Can't wait to see next what will happen.
Dec 26, 2013 12:36 PM

Jul 2010
WOH-WOH SUDDENLY POWER-UP.
WAY TO GO RAGNA.

Poor Terumi.
Dec 29, 2013 11:57 PM
Mar 2009
Geezus info dump much?

They really extended Lambda's death. Like holy shit, were they aiming to get the feels?

Looks like it's ending exactly where the game did.
Dec 30, 2013 11:49 AM

May 2011
Nooo, poor Lambda/Nu :( That smile before she disappeared just killed me inside. Glad that Ragna finally took out somebody, even more that it was Terumi. Man is insane.

It's boutta get epic next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2014 4:03 PM

Aug 2013
Nu.....Nuuuuuu!
My Candies:
Apr 15, 2014 4:06 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Too many revelations and little time to assimilate them.
Plot, however, that leaves holes in the story.
Narration usable, give us a better level of confrontation; would make it more durable and enjoyable episode, especially during the clash between Terumi against Ragna.
Animations enough, nothing outstanding.
Dec 10, 2014 7:46 PM

Feb 2013
Lambda! Nooooo! Noel keep yourself together! That's not you! Change back to the old Noel. I wonder what Tsubaki is doing. Maybe we'l see her in the next episode. I wonder how it'll end. Nice episode.
Apr 5, 2023 5:09 AM

Jul 2016
ChronosXIII said:
Geezus info dump much?

They really extended Lambda's death. Like holy shit, were they aiming to get the feels?

Looks like it's ending exactly where the game did.

So much info... 

Too much info.

More topics from this board

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2013

68 by Spygecko »»
Aug 11, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 13, 2022 7:01 PM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2013

33 by Vindicater »»
Jul 11, 2022 4:46 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 8, 2022 7:07 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2022 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.