3It was OK
13.9%
2Disliked it
2.3%
1Hated it
1.9%
Average 4.3
475 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2013 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yes, Nanaaaaaaaa

I love how she always sets up people like Tada Banri with Linda. AGAIN. I hope Banri gets better soon though, the guy doesn't look well. Kouko was pretty silly. Oop, those flowers.

Dec 5, 2013 12:31 PM

Sep 2009
Kouko is really slightly annoying. I definitely like Banri and Linda together, they feel more like the real couple. Just like banri said that if Linda is reality, then Kouko feels like someone from a dream.

But i'm glad the old banri didn't take over the body. He was all ready to go and confess to Linda, then whats gonna happen to kouko.

Seriously they should make kouko more likeable so more people will ship them.

By the way, i love Linda's voice.
Dec 5, 2013 1:06 PM

Jul 2013
im kinda happy that the old tada didnt take over his love for Kouko. I thought that might happen but in the end i glad it didnt

Jul 2012
so did Kouko really have a cold? it already seemed like she was just trying to avoid Banri for some reason then in this episode she shows up and looks fine but she apparently didn't tell Banri she was better

I'm excited for the beach episode now
Jul 2018
Well for those hoping for more Linda looks like that didnt really happen. Oh well glad to see the "sick home visit" episode also and more kaga and banri

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 5, 2013 1:09 PM
Mar 2013
so Banri is gaining his feelings back and realized Koko acted like that ( ep 9 ) because she knows about the 2 of them ( Linda and Banri )

I don't like how insecure Koko is when it comes to Linda but I can understand that , but I don't know why people don't like her that much

You can see how she cares for Banri and all , I mean, I think she's the best for Banri

I like Linda too but can't see her in a relationship with Tada

Can't wait for Ep 11 *^*

<3 BanrixKouko <3
Dec 5, 2013 1:11 PM
Jan 2013
therandomestguy said:
so did Kouko really have a cold? it already seemed like she was just trying to avoid Banri for some reason then in this episode she shows up and looks fine but she apparently didn't tell Banri she was better

I'm excited for the beach episode now

she found the picture of Banri and Linda when they were in high school and she didn't have a cold if you rewatch episode 8.
Screw Linda and Banri, was really happy that the ghost Banri didnt take over new Banri body.
I'm still rooting for Banri x Koko.
Dec 5, 2013 1:12 PM

Apr 2013
The beginning of this episode with Nana was great. And I loved the Banri x Linda scenes.

Nice seeing the friend pact together (minus Chinami, plus Linda). Beach episode basically confirmed :3

Kouko wasn't too bad this episode. I thought the ending scene with her and Banri was cute.
Dec 5, 2013 1:13 PM

Aug 2010
Well that possession sure didn't last XD

I was enjoying this episode so much until......Kouko joined in -.-

It's not that I don't like her but the atmosphere with Linda was so damn nice >.<

Linda is friggin <3<3

Loving Nana as well XD When Banri was blank minded saying she's nice and stuff in the car was lol.

Middle part with the others was fun but Kouko was slightly annoying.

Well, she made up for it a bit at the end part.
Dec 5, 2013 1:15 PM

Aug 2012
Who doesn't love Linda's voice XD . Ai Kayano is perfect for this role . Her voice is smooth , beautiful and pleasant to listen .
Dec 5, 2013 1:18 PM

Jul 2012
yellowperil said:
she found the picture of Banri and Linda when they were in high school and she didn't have a cold if you rewatch episode 8.
Screw Linda and Banri, was really happy that the ghost Banri didnt take over new Banri body.
I'm still rooting for Banri x Koko.

ohh. thanks
Dec 5, 2013 1:19 PM

May 2013
Nana's such a cool character. That act that Mitsuo and 2d-kun was putting was funny. First it was Linda that was taking care of him, then Kaga at the end. Can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 5, 2013 1:25 PM

Jul 2013
Lets get this started yeahh~
Dec 5, 2013 1:29 PM

Nov 2012
And here I was hoping we'll see some Linda romance :l Well, at least we got a few Linda moments x3 She was as cute as ever, I hope one episode they do show Ghost Banri coming back to the body.
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
Dec 5, 2013 1:30 PM

Oct 2013
Kouko is already changing and she is self aware of her personality.
Cemeteries are full of past winners.

Hypocrisy is about being your own marketing department.
Dec 5, 2013 1:31 PM

Nov 2013
When i saw Kouko with the flowers, i thought that Banri would have the same treatment as Mitsuo ^^

And 2D-kun meets another female lol. If someone deserves to get a girlfriend in the end, is surely this guy!

I´m really liking these awkward moments between Kouko and Banri. It really builds their relationship as a couple.

Dec 5, 2013 1:33 PM

May 2013
I´m totally on team Rinda <_<, but Koko has its good things.
Good episode overall I bet Koko has the picture of Banri and Rinda >_>
Dec 5, 2013 1:35 PM
Dec 2009
Meh Kouko was being annoying again this episode :( It was nice to see NANA-senpai again though, so far I've liked all her appearances.

I really do prefer Linda though <3, she's so much sweeter than Kouko. The scenes with Linda and Banri are very comfortable. Too bad that there's hardly any chance of them ending up together. So far Linda denied any romantic interest (although to me it looked like she lied), and the OP and ED don't really give her a chance either :(

Anyway, also nice to see Banri being shook up, but not back to old Banri. I can't wait until (if at all) he remembers at least the accident though, he must at some point, and then he might know who hit him. Lots of drama there probably (in before Linda hit him, because the was in a hurry).

Can't wait until the next episode. Oh and Banri x Linda FTW ;d
Dec 5, 2013 1:35 PM

Jul 2010
Lol'd so much when Mitsuo was arguing with 2D about who caught the flowers first.
Also, Linda <33
Dec 5, 2013 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
Felt like some filler episode without any events, after the end of last episode I was hoping for something more interesting;/
Dec 5, 2013 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
When she was asked where she was from Linda immediately switched the topic. While I'm banrixkoko you gotta feel sad for the poor girl :l

"It doesn't have to be paris..." Golden Time indeed.
hihi~ 안녕하세요~ こんにちは~
Dec 5, 2013 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
For the first few minutes I thought stuff was going to come down... it looks like it will take a little longer, still it felt like everyone was lying to each other this episode.

While I don't recall if they clearly showed Kouko getting that picture, she likely knows about them, so I bet she was testing Banri's fidelity, which seemed to be full by the last minuted. Perhaps, I'm overthinking, but it looks like she's "ready".

Maybe Banri will get all his memories back and if it happens in the beach, where they're are meant to fulfill the promise, I probably won't be able to handle the feels, being in the Kouko team. T.T
JoksPacifistDec 5, 2013 1:51 PM
Dec 5, 2013 1:40 PM

Jun 2008
what a messy episode.

they are really grasping for straws, and kokou just keeps getting more annoying, i liked her more as a psychopathic control freak of a character.

Koko lets go Loco!

Linda is without a doubt the better choice, they can try as hard they want, a person can't and doesn't change personality over night, they might try adapt to a situation but changing their nature, not likely.

"i can change, i can change.... tra lalalala la la la laaaa..." - south park S. Hussein

Also she got her way of just the two of them going to the sea instead, if that's not manipulation of first grade i don't know what is, also they played it nicely, making it look like it's nothing/normal.

well done, psychopaths and socio-paths sure to feel better and well evaluated from this, lol.
Dec 5, 2013 1:43 PM

Mar 2013
My thoughts on Linda have changed with this episode. A lot.
But still, Kouko and Banri, I love them together.
Dec 5, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2013
I like Koko and him together.. but their relationship seems kinda fake though :/
Dec 5, 2013 1:47 PM
Nov 2013
OH MAN It was so good. Can't wait for next ep.

I'm so overwhelmingly happy that he has his feelings back, even though his memories didn't return for the remainder of the episode.

Another point BanriXLinda, even Koko kinda of admit that Linda would be better for him. Koko also isn't as annoying like the last previous episodes as well.
Dec 5, 2013 1:47 PM

Nov 2013
Banri x Linda and Banri x Kouko moments was cute, Kouko is sometimes annoying but can be really nice as in the last 5 minutes of the episode.

I look forward to see the episode at the beach.
Touma94Feb 25, 2014 12:55 PM
Dec 5, 2013 1:56 PM
Dec 2009
Touma92 said:
Banri x Linda and Banri x Kouko moments was cute, Kouko is sometimes annoying but can be really nice as in the last 5 minutes of the episode.
2D and Mitsuo are always funny, I have the feeling that Mitsuo will fall in love with Linda.

If that happens (and they end up together) I'm not a happy man (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd rather have Supersonic end up with him, since they sort of match together, or Kouko x Mitsuo, "as it should have been".
Dec 5, 2013 1:58 PM

Feb 2011
Nana in a mizuki should be a sight to see LOL
Dec 5, 2013 2:00 PM

Jun 2008
Koko is so precious! I really hope she gets her happy ending.
LOL @ Nana and Banri at the end.
Dec 5, 2013 2:00 PM

Jul 2013
Well nothing much happen in here tbh, but one thing is that he got his memories back (I think). With the rest, just his friends visiting him to feel comfortable. Nana gets more screen time in her though :D Nice to see Linda taking care of Banri.

I'm not gonna lie though, it felt that Koko was hurt inside when their relationship didn't go as plan. Well I'll see how it plays out.

Dec 5, 2013 2:02 PM

Sep 2008
Banri x Linda moments in this episode ♥
Mitsuo was arguing with 2D - perfect!
Nana *.*
Always nice to see her!
I wonder what 2D-kun could say if he met Nana xD
Dec 5, 2013 2:04 PM

Nov 2012
Not much happening but I'm really feeling for Koko and Linda, wish they could do two routes. XD Not sure what Koko meant when she said, "It doesn't have to be Paris"... Think she'll just end up getting hurt. Lol, also wanted to see Miss ultrasonic as well.

Dec 5, 2013 2:06 PM

Mar 2009
>you will never have a kind, caring girl like Linda to nurse you back to health. ;_;
Dec 5, 2013 2:08 PM

Jun 2013
I wanted this episode to be more dramatic,but that didn't happened.Can't wait for next episode.

Still routing for Banri x Linda.
Dec 5, 2013 2:11 PM

Nov 2010
That preview was hilarious! "Whatcha gonna do?".
The episode was pretty decent. Seems like Kouko is getting more jealous bit by bit.
Dec 5, 2013 2:20 PM

Mar 2012
Took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out what she meant by "doesn't have to be Paris". It's not that I forgot about their promise, I just genuinely couldn't connect the last dot. When I finally did at first I was like "Kaga Kouko... you magnificent bastard, I read your BOOK!" but then I was like "Wow, she's THAT insecure and desperate?!... what am I talking about, she's Kaga Kouko, of course she's THAT insecure and desperate!" Although, judging by Banri's reaction, he doesn't seem to mind ;) At least for now...
Dec 5, 2013 2:21 PM

Aug 2008
I had a feeling that Kouko put the picture back to the shelve while he was sleeping :O

Rooting for Kouko, the beginning of this ep was so hard for me to watch since he almost never thought of Kouko... >>
Dec 5, 2013 2:28 PM
May 2013
this episode is a let-down for me, I thought he finally gonna get things straight with Linda. And Finally, Kouko is aware of how annoying she is. it was an ok episode.
Dec 5, 2013 2:35 PM

Jul 2012
Im rooting for Kouko too, but at the same time i like Linda too.
that one person you were always with and he still doesnt really know the answer to it.
Even though she said no, it feels like she was holding back because she knows Kouko is his girlfriend.
I don't see why people are mad at kouko, when hes obviously doing things behind her back and she doesn't know what kind of past he has with her
I don't mind Kouko said that at the end, shes upset shes gonna lose the another person again.

Dec 5, 2013 2:36 PM

Aug 2013
Thank you ghost banri for not taking over present banri's body. But after watching this episode even the present banri is starting to regain his past love with linda. Still I'll vote for Banri and Kouko :)
Dec 5, 2013 2:40 PM

Apr 2012
Ron_Burgundy said:
kokou just keeps getting more annoying, i liked her more as a psychopathic control freak of a character.

She still is! As a wise woman once said the woman is nuttier than squirrel poo!

Linda is a much better choice. The only thing going for Kokou is that she's rich!
Dec 5, 2013 2:40 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I think this episode was used to strengthen the relationship between Banri and Kouko. When Kouko saw Banri sick she just couldn't help but jealous that Linda was there first. Plus she saw the photo of Banri and Linda together so she felt that jealousy and anger as to why Banri hid that secret. All in all this was episode was pretty good as we got to see some good development.

Dec 5, 2013 2:42 PM

Dec 2009
Kouko is so dang unlikeable.

The preview was the best part of the episode.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Dec 5, 2013 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
Good enough episode. I wouldnt call it a filler as it serves to set the stage for the inevitable love triangle.

I felt teased at the lack of development in the conflict between Banri's feeling for Koko vs Linda. Linda is FINALLY starting to get some character development.

Still the show started for me when Kokou walked in the room, but unfortunately the plot took a pause for some ok comedy elements.

Kokou's insecurities and the way they are being depicted are very interesting. You have to wonder if she is throwing the pu$$y at Banri because she feels Linda encroaching on her territory. (she definitely was talking about sex when she said "it doesnt have to be paris." I know she is a mess but i feel for her cause i know her messiness lies in her inability to deal with her own insecurities.
Dec 5, 2013 3:03 PM

Dec 2011
A sick visit episode eh? I thought it would focus more on his gaining his memories.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 3:06 PM
Aug 2013
linda all the way!!!
Dec 5, 2013 3:11 PM
Jul 2018
EvilMeRc8 said:
Im rooting for Kouko too, but at the same time i like Linda too.
that one person you were always with and he still doesnt really know the answer to it.
Even though she said no, it feels like she was holding back because she knows Kouko is his girlfriend.
I don't see why people are mad at kouko, when hes obviously doing things behind her back and she doesn't know what kind of past he has with her
I don't mind Kouko said that at the end, shes upset shes gonna lose the another person again.

That is one thing i was thinking about which is another reason why i think Banri is such a good male romance character. He is very flawed.

It didnt occur to me until this episode that Banri is keeping a ton of things away from Kokou which is probably one of the reasons she is so insecure. We call her annoying, but if you think about it, her insecurities are spot on.
Dec 5, 2013 3:13 PM
Mar 2013
I like Linda and I heard from the

Im all for Banri and Koko. When Banri was describing Koko as a dream, i had a few tears that Banri seemed he was reverting back to old crybaby Banri. I honestly feel a brother sister relationship with Linda and Banri but I understand Banri's POV.

I think Koko has a right to be sad and I thought her insecurities helped give us a bit more insight towards Koko's life. I want to see her backstory as a child of a rich family. I was glad Old Tada didn't come back... Otherwised I'd kick his ass.

Koko x Banri for the win!
Suzune-chanDec 5, 2013 4:13 PM
Dec 5, 2013 3:14 PM

Aug 2012
so much love for Banri x Kaga <3333333333
~____~~
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.