Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 23, 2013 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That is one ugly bastard on that train ;o
http://i.imgur.com/LiT6YJA.png

Well shit got real this episode. Poor..Akihito. I admire his guts though. All dat feel this episode ;.;
Oct 23, 2013 8:55 AM

Nov 2007
lol @ that ringtone. Such a cute voice from Minorin! Arguing while escaping lol. The youmu this time is good at being another person or possessing someone. The main guy got possessed, so she had to pierce him, who needs purification later. Though hug is the power.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 23, 2013 10:03 AM

Apr 2013
This episode was amazing. Great action. I'm really liking Mirai as a character after this episode. She was awesome in the fights.

Akihito's youmu form was freaking crazy and destructive.
Oct 23, 2013 10:10 AM

Jun 2012
It wasn't Akihito's day was it?
Oh lol the writing...
Oct 23, 2013 10:15 AM
Dec 2012
Meh, not impressive except the visual.
Oct 23, 2013 10:28 AM

Dec 2011
Whoa. Aki is such a beast. Damn.
And I was disappointed that Mirai only got a 200-yen worth youmu.
Totally love this action packed episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2013 10:40 AM

Dec 2010
The youmu transformation was pretty beast, but I rolled my eyes when the power of the hug transformed him back to normal.

The show's really generic but still, liking it. I hope megane-girl and youmu-boy get together soon, instead of dragging it out for the entire show.
Oct 23, 2013 10:44 AM

Feb 2008
so basically that was the price for the society to leave them alone...
Oct 23, 2013 10:48 AM
Oct 2013
Seems like a big issue in the KnK world is how should the Spirit World or whatever society deal with individuals who possess excessive powers. I like this.

I can see why Kyoto went for massive action this early on. It allows them to retain viewers, and focus the next few episodes on plot development and world building without loosing people's attention.
Oct 23, 2013 10:51 AM
Feb 2013
Fiji said:

You might not have seen the scene after the ED? It looks like someone stole it.
Oct 23, 2013 11:01 AM

May 2013
That was epic! Oh man Hiroomi's ring tone LOL.
Oct 23, 2013 11:04 AM

Nov 2012
Best episode so far. Liked the action and Aki's transformation was pretty sweet.

So who was the chick that stole the hollow shadow's stone? Was that the teacher? Looks like she is double crossing the Society for some old wheelchair bound geezer.

Anyway, I am actually liking the series quite a bit. Can't wait to see more.
Oct 23, 2013 11:10 AM

Aug 2010
Damn that was pretty epic!

Loved the action scene animation. Was brilliant as usual.

Akihito's Youmu half is pretty Damn cool ^^...Loved the eyes.
And seems to be friggin OP too. Defeating those 3 like that O_o?
Really interested to know his past now.

The scene Mirai jumped at him and hugged him was nice too <3
Loving those 2s interactions esp when they were running the endless escalator XD

Also nice seeing Mirai find out Akihito is like her too.
Dat explosion > Dat Rain of Blood hehe
But both are dangerous for sure.

The Mitsuki Kyoudai are awesome too. Dat Ringtone. The dream of every Siscon hahaha.

Let's see where this goes from here.
Oct 23, 2013 11:13 AM

Oct 2013
A roller coaster ride through the episode. Akihito hero... Plot development next.

Pknoctis said:
The youmu transformation was pretty beast, but I rolled my eyes when the power of the hug transformed him back to normal.

Hmm, probably her blood hurts him (as the youmu)
heiqi1huOct 23, 2013 11:23 AM
Oct 23, 2013 11:25 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Pknoctis said:
The youmu transformation was pretty beast, but I rolled my eyes when the power of the hug transformed him back to to normal.

Seriously right, right when he woke up his youmu side and Mirai was shocked about it, I knew the only way they would get out of this is if Mirai hugged him...honestly not even sure how they helped since he wasn't even conscious at all when he turned back to normal. But yeah, awesome visuals, the whole fight with the fake hollow shadow was kind of trippy in a way, I liked it.

Also, it was sad when Akihito woke up and saw all the damage he had done. Big difference between him and Mirai is that he doesn't let his situation bother him all the time and doesn't wallow in self-pity. I'm glad that Mirai understands now though that he does understand :)

edit: apparently it was the real one, I missed the very beginning of the epilogue for some reason
tingyOct 23, 2013 3:47 PM
Oct 23, 2013 11:58 AM

May 2013
Watched it on 720p, visually orgasmic! 5/5!
Dat feel when an Anime hits you inside.
Oct 23, 2013 12:09 PM
Mar 2008
So the power of the hug saved the day.
What the hell...
Oct 23, 2013 12:14 PM
Oct 2010
Pknoctis said:
Ikr, of all the lame cliches... *sigh*

scykei said:
Fiji said:
You might not have seen the scene after the ED? It looks like someone stole it.
Indeed, Mitsuki's mom did it. She switched the hollow shadow's stone with a normal one in the confusion... but couldn't she leave at least a pricier one? talk about making a new meaning for "petty thief" XD
AjunkyOct 23, 2013 12:18 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Oct 23, 2013 12:19 PM

Feb 2013
oh my god that youmu form was amazing, the power of hug prevails all!
Oct 23, 2013 12:36 PM

Jul 2012
Fantastic visuals once again, but the power of hug is really offsetting the general improvement of this episode over the previous few.

Edit: Nevermind about the hug, watching it again, it's her blood that did the trick. Didn't pay enough attention to the scene originally.
EntravityOct 23, 2013 1:45 PM
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Oct 23, 2013 12:46 PM

Jan 2008
Fantastic episode IMO. Really liked when he asked her if he still looks human. That moment felt really memorable to me.
Oct 23, 2013 12:56 PM

Aug 2012
Woo another awesome episode. The hug might have been a bit ehh but still it doesn't take away from the awesomeness that ensued leading up to it.

Oct 23, 2013 1:01 PM

Nov 2012
~power of love~ saved the day lol
but this episode definitely was more enjoyable than the previous ones, the action scenes were awesome.
one thing i didn't understand though, when that huge yui appeared, was that also a projection of mirais dreams? or did sakura somehow influence that
Oct 23, 2013 1:04 PM

Mar 2013
Halfway through the end of the episode was amazing. That transformation and ost though.
Oct 23, 2013 1:06 PM

Dec 2007
So many people apparently missed that when Mirai hugged Akihito her ring was off and she was still bleeding everywhere. It wasn't the hug that corroded the youmu away, it was her blood.
Oct 23, 2013 1:27 PM

Sep 2008
Meddigo said:
So many people apparently missed that when Mirai hugged Akihito her ring was off and she was still bleeding everywhere. It wasn't the hug that corroded the youmu away, it was her blood.

Let's be honest, it looked like a normal hug, even with apparent flesh burning sounds.

As for the episode, it was good, but I just can't stand when there's someone else getting praised for doing heroes work, someone who has the works of another. I stopped watching Californication because of that for heck sake! Why does every show in the entire fracking world uses that as plot mover? Annoying.

Anyway, he seems like an immortal Ichigo or immortal Naruto to me. Someone with hidden OP power that's unstable for now.
Oct 23, 2013 1:44 PM

Oct 2007
One kind of not shitty episode and this instantly jumps into top seller position for this season. Absolutely and utterly disgusting. And people like symbv still claim there isn't a contingent that won't always support Kyoani no matter how mediocre their shows are. Sigh.....such a joke.
Oct 23, 2013 1:47 PM

Aug 2012
nina4life said:
Meddigo said:

Let's be honest, it looked like a normal hug, even with apparent flesh burning sounds.

Let's be honest, despite looking like a normal hug the apparent flesh burning sounds made it blatantly obvious it wasn't just a normal hug, or "love hug" for that matter. Like Meddigo said, it was her blood, not the hug itself. Surprised a lot of people didn't notice this and are throwing their arms up going "yay powur of love!!11".

Anyway, on topic.

Dat youmu transformation was epic.

I sure hope Sakura won't pop up every other episode attempting to kill Mirai because that'll get boring real fast.

I'm glad that there's now a sense of connection and understanding between Akihito and Mirai since Mirai now understands that they aren't that different from each other.

So, Izumi stole the Hollow Shadow huh? That pisses me off, Mirai and Akihito worked their butts off for that! I'm also wondering what she's up to with that wheelchair guy.

Good episode overall, berserk Akihito made the episode. Looking forward to next week.
Oct 23, 2013 1:50 PM
Mar 2012
Akihito - woah, freaky.
I hope the others are all ok. :/
Oct 23, 2013 1:57 PM

Apr 2009
Kaioshin_Sama said:
One kind of not shitty episode and this instantly jumps into top seller position for this season. Absolutely and utterly disgusting. And people like symbv still claim there isn't a contingent that won't always support Kyoani no matter how mediocre their shows are. Sigh.....such a joke.

lol what
Before this ep aired, the Bluray was hanging around the 500-800 rank on Amazon. So either this episode did something right, or there's some 2ch preorder trolling going on.
Oct 23, 2013 2:01 PM

Mar 2012
That was a pretty sweet episode. Might not have been a good idea to let a 4-year-old watch it though. lol

(Adventures in babysitting)
Oct 23, 2013 2:06 PM

Oct 2007
Demon_Acker said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

lol what
Before this ep aired, the Bluray was hanging around the 500-800 rank on Amazon. So either this episode did something right, or there's some 2ch preorder trolling going on.

I'm pretty sure every time Kyoani has a sort of climactic episode with whatever mediocre show they put out the pre-orders always soar. We'll see though, if this ends up being the top selling show of the season I wouldn't be surprised. It'd be a total joke and an insult, but it would not surprise me in the slightest. Such a joke.....
Oct 23, 2013 2:14 PM

Apr 2013
draker said:
So the power of the hug saved the day.
What the hell...
^ but the visuals were pretty so 5/5 i guess? lulz
Oct 23, 2013 2:15 PM

Apr 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Why are you always so butt-hurt?
Oct 23, 2013 2:28 PM
Sep 2013
Akihito's youmu form is really powerful! I wonder if it'll appear again...

And good to see that Akihito and Mirai understand each other now.
Oct 23, 2013 2:32 PM

Apr 2013
Visuals were amazing
But I'm still worried about some problems in previous episodes would appear again in the next episodes

Kaioshin_Sama said:

You're too sensitive about anything related to KyoAni
Just see how many days the rank can hold the current position and when it actually stays doesn't mean that those fans are 'blind' fans just because in general you don't like anime produced by KyoAni
Oct 23, 2013 2:33 PM

Jan 2012
What is this? Evangelion? Haha.

But I liked the soundtrack in this ep, and the animation was superb, I enjoyed it, I just have this deep down feeling like this anime is trying too hard sometimes. Still excited for next week's ep though.
Oct 23, 2013 2:35 PM

Nov 2010
Magnificent one
from the dreamworld to going back out,
the action and fights were done with great care
Oct 23, 2013 2:36 PM

Dec 2007
Snax-chan said:

I enjoyed it, I just have this deep down feeling like this anime is trying too hard sometimes. Still excited for next week's ep though.

I personally like when something is exerting a lot of effort. The concept of 'trying hard' being put into a negative light by the current generation completely baffles me.
Oct 23, 2013 2:37 PM

Jan 2012
Man... Wonder what kind of Yomu is aki's dad
Also when he screamed! It remind me so much of attack of the titan!
OguriOct 23, 2013 2:43 PM
Oct 23, 2013 2:43 PM

Jul 2012
Finally! This is the execution and content I was expecting when I first saw the PV to this series. I'm really glad they didn't throw in stupid jokes or moe moments in this episode. (other than the first five minutes) Animation was top notch, even more than usual. Really artistic. Mirai did not annoy me for the first time, which is good. Hope the rest of this series can live up to this episode's level. If so, definitely a solid 8 or higher.

Also, I love Hiroomi's outfit.
Oct 23, 2013 2:43 PM

May 2012
nice way of ending the arc, the cliche hug.. nice ep btw.. Mitsuki next week FTW!!!

Oct 23, 2013 2:52 PM

Jul 2012
Also, Akihito's youmu hair is so much nicer than his normal hair. :| Wish the character design was like that instead.
Oct 23, 2013 2:57 PM

Jan 2013
Hoq
Pknoctis said:

The show's really generic but still, liking it. I hope megane-girl and youmu-boy get together soon, instead of dragging it out for the entire show.

How the fuck is this show generic?
Oct 23, 2013 3:04 PM

Oct 2007
Arararraragi-kun said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

If you can tell me why people have such low standards I'll try to give you a better answer.

Anyway this show really does continue to be the most mediocre stuff and I'm still not that impressed by the action. I think it would help if this show had some semblance of pacing and how to establish character and setting. I mean there's not that much going on here yet it still manages to feel kind of convoluted and off somehow. It makes it really hard to get invested in this universe or it's characters yet the show really seems to want me to care by how it goes for that prototypical big melodramatic Kyoani style scene at the end of the episode.

Also totally called the whole "I rescued you cause you were a beautiful bespectacled" line followed by Mirai pouting. ? You know don't establish any reason for him to genuinely care about the girl or her well-being by you know having real chemistry between the two, just keep using that same lame gag over and over and over again as a reason for everything that happens in this show and before people have time to think about it move on to an action scene that lasts 3 minutes.

They also spent all that time hyping up the hollow as this big bad that was way out of the Spirit World Warriors league and then the battle is over like it's nothing only for the Hollow Shadow to come out of nowhere and possess Akihito who Mirai NOW has trouble working up the courage to stab even though it was no problem all those times she apparently did it off screen in the first episode when it wasn't a matter of life and death cause we need our half-baked melodrama now. Again a few minutes later and the hollow is kaput. Some elite monster that was eh? The scene after that with Mirai saving the day by hugging a suddenly berserked Akihito (also poorly explained exactly why he went berserk in spite of the whole half-blood youma thing) goes without saying as a fittingly cliche and trite way to end an episode like this.

Anyway seriously this show utterly BLOWS so bad at establishing consistency and a reason for the viewer to give a damn beyond just pretty visuals it's insulting. It's just a collection of short scenes stitched together by bad humor, the odd kind of glitzy/edgy action sequence (It's raining Blooooooooooooood!), one liners and the now episodic pity party for Mirai. Seriously though am I missing something about these action scenes? I mean they're alright but I'm by no means losing my mind over them as they're so contextually nonsensical and just sort of there it's hard to get all that excited about them.

If it weren't for the likes of Guilty Crown (which this show is really starting to remind me of in how things just sort of seem to happen with little consistency between episodes or even scenes and where the writer tries so hard to make the cast seem edgy and cool that they forget the part about them having chemistry and being actually interesting) and that everything Kyoani always sells I would never believe this mess is probably going to be a top selling show of the season if not the top seller. As it stands after 4 episodes I feel no closer to understanding or caring about this world and it's characters than I did at the start of the show, but hey none of that matters in the long run as long as dear Kyoani makes the show looks pretty right folks?

SolviteSekai said:
Hoq
Pknoctis said:

How the fuck is this show generic?

Do you want it in list format or in detail?
Oct 23, 2013 3:07 PM

Jan 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

If you can tell me why people have such low standards I'll try to give you a better answer.

Anyway this show really does continue to be the most mediocre stuff and I'm still not that impressed by the action. I think it would help if this show had some semblance of pacing and how to establish character and setting. I mean there's not that much going on here yet it still manages to feel kind of convoluted and off somehow. It makes it really hard to get invested in this universe or it's characters yet the show really seems to want me to care by how it goes for that prototypical big melodramatic Kyoani style scene at the end of the episode.

Also totally called the whole "I rescued you cause you were a beautiful bespectacled" line followed by Mirai pouting. ? You know don't establish any reason for him to genuinely care about the girl or her well-being by you know having real chemistry between the two, just keep using that same lame gag over and over and over again as a reason for everything that happens in this show and before people have time to think about it move on to an action scene that lasts 3 minutes.

They also spent all that time hyping up the hollow as this big bad that was way out of the Spirit World Warriors league and then the battle is over like it's nothing only for the Hollow Shadow to come out of nowhere and possess Akihito who Mirai NOW has trouble working up the courage to stab even though it was no problem all those times she apparently did it off screen in the first episode when it wasn't a matter of life and death cause we need our half-baked melodrama now. Again a few minutes later and the hollow is kaput. Some elite monster that was eh? The scene after that with Mirai saving the day by hugging a suddenly berserked Akihito (also poorly explained exactly why he went berserk in spite of the whole half-blood youma thing) goes without saying as a fittingly cliche and trite way to end an episode like this.

Anyway seriously this show utterly BLOWS so bad at establishing consistency and a reason for the viewer to give a damn beyond just pretty visuals it's insulting. It's just a collection of short scenes stitched together by bad humor, the odd kind of glitzy/edgy action sequence (It's raining Blooooooooooooood!), one liners and the now episodic pity party for Mirai. Seriously though am I missing something about these action scenes? I mean they're alright but I'm by no means losing my mind over them as they're so contextually nonsensical and just sort of there it's hard to get all that excited about them.

If it weren't for the likes of Guilty Crown (which this show is really starting to remind me of in how things just sort of seem to happen with little consistency between episodes or even scenes and where the writer tries so hard to make the cast seem edgy and cool that they forget the part about them having chemistry and being actually interesting) and that everything Kyoani always sells I would never believe this mess is probably going to be a top selling show of the season if not the top seller. As it stands after 4 episodes I feel no closer to understanding or caring about this world and it's characters than I did at the start of the show, but hey none of that matters in the long run as long as dear Kyoani makes the show looks pretty right folks?

Translation:

An anime character hugged a girl and I'm single. Time to get on the internet and boycott it.

As a mal poster who probably masterbates over Lain and Psycho Pass I can't believe you have the audacity to insult a show for being contrived.

BTW genius, if people were only buying the show because of Kyo Ani they would have pre ordered before Episode 4.

The fact that they waited for "a single decent episode" means they care about the quality. My god its like you have 0 common sense.
Oct 23, 2013 3:11 PM
Jan 2013
Amazing visuals <3

and love Akihito's sugoi transformation *_*, looking pretty op there

even the 3 can't hold him down XD
Oct 23, 2013 3:12 PM

Jan 2013
Nice to see Japan is continuing to have good taste and understanding of genres.

Apparently only losers in the West watch shows from genres they dont like, then log onto websites where nobody likes them to cry about them.

If you don't like Kyo Ani stop being that guy in the threads of all of their shows crying.

If you don't like something and you watch it anyway you are a moron.
Oct 23, 2013 3:17 PM

Oct 2007
SolviteSekai said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Translation:

An anime character hugged a girl and I'm single. Time to get on the internet and boycott it.

As a mal poster who probably masterbates over Lain and Psycho Pass I can't believe you have the audacity to insult a show for being contrived.

BTW genius, if people were only buying the show because of Kyo Ani they would have pre ordered before Episode 4.

The fact that they waited for "a single decent episode" means they care about the quality. My god its like you have 0 common sense.

No...please stop talking now unless it's something that isn't fanboy nonsense.

Anyway did anyone else that actually cares about these things notice that Sakura seemed to disappear from the plot after that line about Mirai's blood? Seriously I'm going back and trying to find her in the episode again after that point and she literally just disappears after that scene for the fight between Mirai and what I guess was the fake Hollow and the scene after. Was she supposed actually be the Hollow? It's never explained really cause she just vanishes and nobody questions it.

It's like the show just gave up on furthering that plot point when it looked like it was going to delve a little deeper into Mirai's backstory and maybe flesh out her character for the audience in a way that just goes beyond the bespectacled spirit world warrior bit. Oh well just another inconsistency to add to a show that's pretty bad with that sort of thing already.

SolviteSekai said:
Nice to see Japan is continuing to have good taste and understanding of genres.

Apparently only losers in the West watch shows from genres they dont like, then log onto websites where nobody likes them to cry about them.

If you don't like Kyo Ani stop being that guy in the threads of all of their shows crying.

If you don't like something and you watch it anyway you are a moron.

I actually do like Dark Fantasy, this is just a really shitty haphazard example of it so far with lackluster character development and a poor sense of pacing and what ought to be important in establishing an interesting setting for a story of this genre to take place in. It's not my fault for having standards that aren't really being met right now.

Mod Edit: Quote tower put into spoiler tag.
ThangLongOct 25, 2013 11:26 AM
Oct 23, 2013 3:22 PM
Feb 2013
Arararraragi-kun said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

You always have some, in whatever, and I mean WHATEVER show. Even the the most popular or good or intriguing or crappy anime show, and you ALWAYS have some who elect 'hate it' at some point, and some who click on 'loved it'. On itself, it doesn't mean anything, really. I've often thought, to get a better impression of how well received it is, one would do better to use a z-score, instead of a plain average. Let's face it, you'll always have 10% who will find whatever they see either the best thing since sliced bread, or the worst crap ever. Those extremes influence the general appreciation too much. One should ignore the top ten and bottom low 10%. Basically, you will always have a set of whiners and fanboys: you have to filter those out.

That said, for those really don't liking the series: then just drop it. Seriously.

Now, the series uses many, many clichés. And yes, I'm getting tired of them as well. More and more I'm liking those that really do something original, use new viewpoints, or at least new executions of established pathways. There are just too many anime-tropes being used in the new series of this season; it really gets annoying. This series is no exception, and I would agree the sis-complex, the whining of a protagonist about a misdeed in the past - in as far as it was a misdeed, and not something that one would consider self-defence, the 13-in-a-dozen rather lame jokes, the 'angst' and anguish theme....sigh. It's becoming real old fashioned really fast, and none of it is particularly portrayed in an original way neither in this series.

Yet, for all it's not-too-superb clichés and tropes, it also has some good elements in it. The action-scenes were really high quality and engaging, and relatively original. The twist of him getting out of control, and the way they tried to contain it, was fairly well done. The shojo-parts, like the emo-stuff and relationship-thingy are sometimes emphatically interesting and captivating too, when they don't fall in the trope-sphere. The story and plot itself seemed a bit thin as of yet, but at least there is some mystery being introduced in this episode as well, apart from some good action (and reasonable character-development, if she isn't going to be so whiny and self-pitying/complaining anymore in the future). So maybe it will improve as well on this front.

So all in all; it isn't the best anime out there, granted, but it's far from being the worst neither. It was his weak points (clichés, tropes, not too original setting) but as indicated, it has also some good points. At least it has potential, I think. It will depend on how they will proceed, but if they really lay some effort in it and reduce the tropes, it could actually become a very good anime. If they go the other way, it will be the so-many-est trope-ridden mediocre anime with nothing outstanding to show for. Obviously, I'm rooting for the former, especially since there aren't many good new series in this season, I find.

You have the second season of Magi, which isn't quite 'new' - who will hopefully live up to the excellent standards of the manga. And you have machine-doll, which is sick in the same bed as this series: a lot of potential, some great scenes with suspense...but a whole boatload of tropes, which sometimes even undermine the internal consistency and believability of the world they want to portray. I wish they got rid of the superficial catering to the masses - effort. I know not all anime can have a meticulous created and compelling world and be story driven with layers of of thought-provoking concepts, like Shin Sekai yori or psycho-pass, or have the raunchy impact of fate zero, but that's not the point. Every anime can have it's niche, as long as it fulfils it's niche in a clever, original, captivating way. And yes, 'freezing' may have it's 'specific appeal' ;-) as well now and then, but let's face it: it's not 'great' anime. This goes for shounen too. A manga as Magi is a hundred fold better than Bleach, at least if one is interested in going *outside* the downtrodden pathways of a typical shounen and a plethora of too-often-used tropes.

It's still a bit early to tell about these new series, but frankly, there aren't that many that even have potential this season. And this at least is one of them.
AnimageNebyOct 23, 2013 4:08 PM
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2013

538 by __FK__ »»
Apr 23, 6:55 AM

» 10th anniversary was yesterday...

dabiggestbird - Oct 4, 2023

17 by pinemoth »»
Oct 14, 2023 7:07 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2013

475 by Aruna0 »»
Jul 6, 2023 12:59 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2013

448 by ds87 »»
Jun 21, 2023 10:36 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2013

195 by lordspacecat »»
Mar 10, 2023 10:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.