Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yozakura Quartet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 7, 2013 8:44 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Another good test, even this episode bored, there's everything in the narrative, we have something for everyone and even for those who are a fan of the "breast fondling"! ^ ^ "
Plot still poorly defined. Simple design, but never rough, indeed!
Animated very well! : D
What I like about this anime is turning out better than I thought the previous one. Color nice design. I hope I do not disappoint! * _ *
For the joy I feel at this moment a plus point on voting! <3
Dec 30, 2013 5:11 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
God I love that fan-service in this anime xD It's just so good!

That hand from sky sound creeped the shit out of me.
Jan 9, 2014 4:41 AM

Oct 2012
Ao's pantsu.. Somehow it feels nostalgic xD
Dat yuri kiss

I just saw a certain ova with yuri kiss

xD
symbv said:
Paying close attention to the address shown in the anime, I tried to see if the location of the anime is indeed set in the real Sakurashinmachi, which is close to a place where I used to live in Tokyo, and voila indeed the address and scenery matches !! The place where Ao etc have their office is shown to be a small park at Sakurashinmachi 2-6 and indeed in real world there is a small park which looks exactly the same as the one shown in the anime, and across the park there is also a car park, just like in the anime! http://goo.gl/maps/Rs7S2 In fact the exit of the metro, where the eyeglasses girl tried to ride on a skateboard, looks also the same as I remember.

I now just feel so much closer to this anime...

Wow real place, they did a good job for replicating the place

Paul said:
lynbee said:
Paul said:
Do Ao and Kotoha have thing or something?

well yeah, it's made pretty blatant in this episode that ao and kotoha are dating.

i'm confused as all hell as to why people were saying they were "surprised" by the kiss or that it "came out of nowhere" considering the beginning of the episode made it entirely clear they're girlfriends but lol.

Did it? Must of missed or or not paying attention, unless your talking about the 'Don't cheat on me' part? Which I had though it was a joke.

Regardless, I read the manga and Kotoha pretty much states, "I like girls.", or maybe it was "I only like girls." one of the two. So I got my answer.

As for the kiss, I didn't see a problem with it. In fact, I cheer them on. :)

Don't make me confused
Are they really dating? Then it's Yuri-time xD
"Signature removed"
Jan 27, 2014 7:02 AM

Aug 2013
That kiss. Oh so that's what Kotoha meant by "don't cheat on me." I thought it was a joke directed to Akina haha >__<
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 27, 2014 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
Mmm, some sweet yuri love... There was a lot of breast in that episode xD

I still don't see a main plot though, except for that mysterious little girl and Ao brother.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 20, 2014 7:34 AM

May 2012
That ending sure was impressive :3 That kiss <3 Pretty interesting episode as well so let's see what's next!
Jul 15, 2014 6:05 AM

Jan 2012
very tryhard anime...

it's one of those happy-going anime where everything's dandy no matter what happens

hate these kind of trash the most
Nov 12, 2014 1:42 PM

Jun 2013
Solid episode
Very nice mix of Comedy, drama and ecchi :)
Dec 29, 2014 12:35 PM

Jun 2014
ElenirLachlagos said:
No interesting plot, no interesting characters, just a sequel of panty shots, boob socks and supposedly "cute" girls.
Dropped.

These are some of the most unique characters I've seen in a while. People complain about generic dense mc leads, his usual perverted best friend, and girls who want their d every chance they can get. Here you have strong main lead, strong supporting characters who seem relevant (and useful) and some some really nice character interactions. The main leads don't get depressed 24/7 they have feelings aside from wanting to be "stronger", and I really liked the two males kyousuke and the other kid's joking around. Sure there's fan service and it feels a bit slice of lifey but I like a change of pace from the usual shounen shows.

/rant
May 10, 2015 3:14 PM

Feb 2013
Cool episode. Lots of panty shots. Seems unnecessary but oh well. Taht kiss between Ao and Kotoha was unexpected. They going out? It didn't seem apparent to me.
May 8, 2016 7:36 PM

Mar 2014
First storm of Spring ~ . Let your instincts be free . Love the ED more than OP .
Office work and the others are school . Well , its a girls school !!
Very great episode . Supernatural is normal ~ .. in this town at the least !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2016 12:16 AM

Aug 2012
-Those kindergarteners are awfully precocious
-Yeah I don't know specifically what it is, but all of these characters have a certain charm to them
-Alright, the reveal that Hime was the only person that Rin's store sold the ramen passport to had perfect comedic timing
-The explanation for big bro's sudden mad dash out of the office was also perfectly timed
-That Lily girl is channeling a slasher flick
-I... don't know what to believe anymore after seeing Yae's detransformation at the end.

I absolutely loved the storytelling of this episode, and like the first one, all of the timing behind the comedic parts was pretty spot-on. More world-building happened this episode, which was also nice.
ThreePercentSep 24, 2016 12:20 AM
Nov 20, 2016 4:06 AM

Mar 2015
If this greatness keeps up, I definitely add this series into my favorite.

Since when did Yae turned chibi? O.O

Ao is cute as ever <3 That thing always sticking on her head is charming as usual.

I loved the SFX when something from the sky comes down. What is that sound? Its a revolutionistic sounds. Its on par with Transformers SFX.

Sense of humor is epic. No wonder the script writer is Suzuhito Yasuda, the manga author of the Yozakura Quartet himself!!!! Oh My, he is pro!!!

I dont understand why this show is underrated and not that much popular? I dont understand the taste of people.

5/5
Aug 17, 2018 3:07 PM

Apr 2014
This show needs to chill the fuck out with fanservice, holy fuck.

It's the most annoying thing ever. Ruins a good show.
Feb 20, 2023 10:45 AM

Jan 2009
yokai means monsters or supernatural beings right

kotoha is the sexiest character so far

also the ecchi scenes are hot
Feb 1, 7:37 PM

Jan 2021
Literally nothing happened. It was just characters going around talking about stuff throughout the day, and none of it seemed at all important. I think I watched this by mistake, thinking it was some kind of K-On type show based on the "quartet" in the name. I stuck with it anyway because the first episode was kind of interesting but this one was a total waste of 20 minutes. I'm out.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 29, 2013

75 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 5, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2013

44 by deg »»
Mar 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2013

40 by deg »»
Mar 3, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2013

43 by deg »»
Mar 2, 2023 12:08 PM

Poll: » Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2013

59 by deg »»
Mar 1, 2023 1:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.