Forum Settings
Forums

Some People ton't know the meaning of incest

New
Sep 26, 2013 5:10 AM

Sep 2012
incest is relationship between blood related siblings, & relationship between step siblings is not incest, i made that topic cause comment about anime's were step siblings love each other & people call it incest, nothing against incest anime's, but its disturbing when people call a anime that is not incest anime a incest anime, or if in a arc anime they call a arc incest arc that is about step siblings who fall in love

if for some people relationship between step siblings is cross & disgusting OK that ur opinion & u have right for ur opinion like awry1, but this is not what this topic is about :)

here is this anime & Arc u can join the argument, but u can also post here to, that's why i made this topic to discuss it here :), to let some people know that they are wrong
http://www.animeultima.tv/photokano-episode-13-english-subbed/
Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 5:14 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 26, 2013 5:15 AM

Jan 2013
I thought this was a thread regarding "Kiss x Sis"
And exactly, incest is between blood-related siblings, not step siblings.
Sep 26, 2013 5:19 AM

Sep 2012
Does this actually matter?

Unless you're some sort of lawyer or prosecutor who specializes in incest cases, I don't see why this should matter at all.

The social taboos are all still there, "real" incest or not.
Sep 26, 2013 5:20 AM

Nov 2012
...and i'm pretty sure that the relationship has to be sexual to be considered incest.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Sep 26, 2013 5:20 AM

Jan 2010
Red_Keys said:
Sep 26, 2013 5:22 AM

Nov 2012
illusean said:
Red_Keys said:

What do you add to a thread by parroting what someone else has already said?
Are you too stupid to add anything original to the discussion?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Sep 26, 2013 5:23 AM

Sep 2012
no_good_name said:
...and i'm pretty sure that the relationship has to be sexual to be considered incest.

yes, ur answer is correct, but i did not know how to say it softly :D, if i use wrong words my post mite get Deleted :D
Sep 26, 2013 5:25 AM

Sep 2012
Sugram22 said:
if i use wrong words my post mite get Deleted :D
Unintentional irony is the best irony.
Sep 26, 2013 5:26 AM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:

Unless you're some sort of lawyer or prosecutor who specializes in incest cases, I don't see why this should matter at all.

i watched Photokano & it had step sibling ARC, & people who call it incest are driving away people who hate incest anime's, but they will miss a good anime cause of that, thats a reason i made that topic :)
Sep 26, 2013 5:30 AM

Sep 2012
PrOxAnto said:
I thought this was a thread regarding "Kiss x Sis"
And exactly, incest is between blood-related siblings, not step siblings.

i did just made it regarding "Kiss x Sis" but also Photokano, it scares people off who ton't like incest when people call this 2 incest animes, me personally ton't care is it a incest anime or not if i like the plot :)
Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 5:42 AM
Sep 26, 2013 5:33 AM

Nov 2012
Incest anime is hot.
I now want to watch this photokano in the hope of seeing some sexy incest.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Sep 26, 2013 5:36 AM

Sep 2012
no_good_name said:
Incest anime is hot.
I now want to watch this photokano in the hope of seeing some sexy incest.

it has arc of step siblings who fall in love, so no, no incest there LOL
this arc anime reminded me Amagami SS
Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 5:45 AM
Sep 26, 2013 7:18 AM

Sep 2012
Red_Keys said:

social taboos? what is the Taboo here? only thing is that they cant cross certain line until they are 18+, if step siblings get 18+ there is nothing that can stop them then, but if some people just ton't like it its their personal opinion not LAW, there is nothing in LAW that say's step siblings cant marry, so its not Taboo

& i know story's were example parents have a 4 years old boy & adopt a daughter for 1 purpose, for potential wife for their son in future, & true story's
Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 7:24 AM
Sep 26, 2013 7:26 AM

Sep 2012
Auxoran said:
Sugram22 said:
Red_Keys said:

social taboos? what is the Taboo here? only thing is that they cant cross certain line until they are 18+, if step siblings get 18+ there is nothing that can stop them then, but if some people just ton't like it its their personal opinion not LAW, there is nothing in LAW that say's step siblings cant marry, so its not Taboo

Social taboos and law isn't the same thing....

then its more about each individuals personal taste, so if there are some step sibling couples they shod not care about it, they shod not care what some strangers think :)
Sep 26, 2013 7:26 AM

Dec 2011
Don't forget, incest can also be between parents and their children. Glad I could help.
Sep 26, 2013 7:28 AM

Sep 2012
DarChronicle said:
Don't forget, incest can also be between parents and their children. Glad I could help.

True :), but Don't forget incest can also be between grandparents & grandchildren
Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 7:34 AM
Sep 26, 2013 7:32 AM

Sep 2012
simple yes or no or agree or disagree wold be enough :D
i mean for my firs post mane topic, its gone bit of the topic :D
point of my post is to show they are wrong to call step sibling relationship anime's incest anime's :)
Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 7:46 AM
Sep 26, 2013 7:41 AM

Apr 2012
Red_Keys said:

Surely not, it doesn't matter at all, blood relations are obviously information nobody cares about when talking about relationships.
Red_Keys said:

Don't educate yourself about subjects in general, it's bad for your health.
Red_Keys said:

"Social" is the primary word here. It's in no way illegal to engage in sexual activity with your stepsister or stepbrother (or any members that aren't in blood relation with you, with exceptions in certain countries), and society also thought homosexuals were taboo, that doesn't make them right in any way.

By definition both are called "incest", so saying it's not is pretty wrong. But just do whatever you want, nothing should be "sacred" on this world.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Sep 26, 2013 7:47 AM

Sep 2012
Auxoran said:
Sugram22 said:
Auxoran said:
Sugram22 said:
Red_Keys said:

Social taboos and law isn't the same thing....

then its more about each individuals personal taste, so if there are some step sibling couples they shod not care about it, they shod not care what some strangers think :)

Taste?We are talking about taboos no?

If they can avoid societiy's weird looks and reactions they would be fine I guess.

Sugram22 said:
DarChronicle said:

True :), but Don't forget incest can also be between grandparents & grandchildren

You sound happy to heard that....

why shod i be happy to her it? its not like i'm in that position LOL, i ton't have step siblings, point of my post is to show they are wrong to call step sibling relationship anime's incest anime's :)

but i have 1 reason more for post like this, i find the subject interesting LOL
Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 8:25 AM
Sep 26, 2013 8:49 AM

Sep 2012
Auxoran said:

That ":)" gives that impression.
And thanks for education us commoners on this important subject.Thanks you nıow I am europhic.

i'm commoner to or how to call it, i'm not from high class, if u think that, but some ton't know that step siblings love relationship is not incest, i think it good to enlighten people sometimes :)
Sep 26, 2013 8:54 AM
Apr 2013
incest ftw actually fuck the haters

Forum Set by Moi||T.C.O.||R.A.C.E.

Sep 26, 2013 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
"Yo, I sleep with my sister"
"What the fuck is wrong with you?"
"We're not blood related tho"
"Ah ok, then that's cool"
Sep 26, 2013 9:10 AM

Sep 2012
Immahnoob said:
Red_Keys said:

Surely not, it doesn't matter at all, blood relations are obviously information nobody cares about when talking about relationships.
Red_Keys said:

Don't educate yourself about subjects in general, it's bad for your health.
Red_Keys said:

"Social" is the primary word here. It's in no way illegal to engage in sexual activity with your stepsister or stepbrother (or any members that aren't in blood relation with you, with exceptions in certain countries), and society also thought homosexuals were taboo, that doesn't make them right in any way.

By definition both are called "incest", so saying it's not is pretty wrong. But just do whatever you want, nothing should be "sacred" on this world.

if u want to hear my personal opinion i say this, step siblings or blood related siblings i ton't judge & ton't look down on people cause of that, i take them as i take any other person, its their decision & their life, they can do what they want if they love each other, awry1 has the right to love who they want, & we cant control who we fall for, & that opinion dose not make me like them, it means i'm understanding

when u say'd that to @Red_Keys
Surely not, it doesn't matter at all, blood relations are obviously information nobody cares about when talking about relationships. that sarcastic tone made me laugh a bit, but not in a bad way :), it was just a bit funny
Sep 26, 2013 9:19 AM

Sep 2012
Auxoran said:
Sugram22 said:
Auxoran said:

That ":)" gives that impression.
And thanks for education us commoners on this important subject.Thanks you nıow I am europhic.

i'm commoner to or how to call it, i'm not from high class, if u think that, but some ton't know that step siblings love relationship is not incest, i think it good to enlighten people sometimes :)

I hope that you realise I wasn't serious and I think that you are dumb...
It actually doesn't matter if you are blood related or not if you were raised like real siblings...

i did realize that yes

well its ur personal opinion & i respect that, but that dose not make it incest, & point of my post was that to prove to people who call step sibling romance anime's incest anime's are wrong :), to call it incest they half to be blood related & that's a fact!!!, not arguing against what u say'd cause its ur opinion :), as i say's i ton't have step siblings & my relationship with my family is what u call normal :), my brother works over seas, Finland, sister died when i was still in diapers & i'm 28 years old

Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 9:33 AM
Sep 26, 2013 12:31 PM
Oct 2010
no_good_name said:
illusean said:
Red_Keys said:

Sep 26, 2013 12:38 PM

Aug 2013
How do we not know such a clear cut meaning?
Sep 26, 2013 12:42 PM

Feb 2013
Of course it isn't incest if they aren't blood related but you were raised thinking they're your sibling. Fucking gross.
Why are people even disgusted by Woody Allen then? They weren't related, there's just a slight age difference.
Sep 26, 2013 12:44 PM

Aug 2012
hentai_proxy said:
no_good_name said:
illusean said:
Red_Keys said:

We're SO original.
Sep 26, 2013 12:45 PM

Apr 2012
By definition, even if not blood related, it's still called "incest". And you probably mean this WalkingMisery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

It seems people criticize it heavily and there's even a study against the whole "Living together = no sexual attraction between siblings.".

Autocrat said:
Sep 26, 2013 12:45 PM
Sep 2013
Sugram22 said:
There is nothing in LAW that say's step siblings cant marry, so its not Taboo

The law does not decide what is taboo in a society and what isn't.

WalkingMisery said:
Of course it isn't incest if they aren't blood related but you were raised thinking they're your sibling. Fucking gross.
Why are people even disgusted by Woody Allen then? They weren't related, there's just a slight age difference.

Raised thinking they're your sibling?

You do realize it is extremely common for a divorced parent with an adult child to get married to another person with an adult child right? At that point it's ridicolous for any stigma, they're just two adults that happened to meet because they're parents both started dating.

Woody Allen was boning his ex-girlfriend's daughter. I don't think much of anyone actually cared either.
yuno-Sep 26, 2013 12:51 PM
Sep 26, 2013 12:48 PM

Apr 2013
Sugram22 said:

its their decision & their life, they can do what they want if they love each other, awry1 has the right to love who they want, & we cant control who we fall for

Pretty soon people are going to be marrying their goddamn pets.
an egomaniac and a fool

Sep 26, 2013 12:50 PM

May 2013
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but it doesn't have to be siblings.

Mother x Son
Dad x Daughter

It's all incest.

Additionally, step-family is still a form of incest when in a sexual relationship.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 26, 2013 12:53 PM

Feb 2013
Immahnoob said:
By definition, even if not blood related, it's still called "incest". And you probably mean this WalkingMisery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

It seems people criticize it heavily and there's even a study against the whole "Living together = no sexual attraction between siblings.".
I know. But I don't really count that because by definition it could mean by simple affinity occurring latter in life is incest. And that's basically just random people liking each other.
I have heard of that, but it doesn't always take place.
Sep 26, 2013 1:04 PM

Feb 2013
rm00 said:

You do realize it is extremely common for a divorced parent with an adult child to get married to another person with an adult child right? At that point it's ridicolous for any stigma, they're just two adults that happened to meet because they're parents both started dating.

Woody Allen was boning his ex-girlfriend's daughter. I don't think much of anyone actually cared either.
I know... I said "raised thinking they're your sibling", if you weren't raised thinking that then of course that doesn't count. I mean, if you're adopted at a very young age or both parents marry when their children are still very young. I obviously don't mean your parents get married and you're both 15.

Alot of people were upset and calling him perverted. It's supposedly a scandal.
Sep 26, 2013 1:10 PM

Apr 2012
You counting it or not isn't what is relevant here. By definition, if he/she is in your family even by name, it's incest if you have a relationship with them.
Yeah, the Westermarck effect is a way of shutting people's mouths in my opinion, if there's a criticism with a study too, it kind of shows how this isn't actually the true case.

People are retarded, by the way.

Autocrat said:
Sep 26, 2013 1:21 PM

Nov 2011
WalkingMisery said:
rm00 said:

I know... I said "raised thinking they're your sibling", if you weren't raised thinking that then of course that doesn't count. I mean, if you're adopted at a very young age or both parents marry when their children are still very young. I obviously don't mean your parents get married and you're both 15.

Alot of people were upset and calling him perverted. It's supposedly a scandal.

Actually, it was his ex-wife's daughter, not girlfriend.
Like someone said, social taboo, it may be all fine and dandy for some people, but from a standpoint, he broke it off with his wife and banged her daughter.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Sep 26, 2013 1:34 PM

Sep 2012
LevailRenn said:
Sugram22 said:

its their decision & their life, they can do what they want if they love each other, awry1 has the right to love who they want, & we cant control who we fall for

i doubt that LOL, & i meant as long its people & as long its not pedophiles, i say 1 thing about pedophiles, lock them up & trow away the key, i say that cause sooner or later some1 will mention pedophiles like u mentioned pets LOL
Sep 26, 2013 1:36 PM

Apr 2012
Sugram22 said:
LevailRenn said:
Sugram22 said:

i doubt that LOL

And even if they will.

What's the problem with that?

http://www.newser.com/story/106664/australian-guy-marries-his-dog.html

Autocrat said:
Sep 26, 2013 1:39 PM

Sep 2012
Immahnoob said:
Sugram22 said:
LevailRenn said:
Sugram22 said:

i doubt that LOL

And even if they will.

well dunno :D, i ton't judge people :), well only pedophiles :D
Sep 26, 2013 1:39 PM

May 2013
Immahnoob said:
Sugram22 said:
LevailRenn said:
Sugram22 said:

i doubt that LOL

And even if they will.

I was just somehow reminded of how much I love anthro.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 26, 2013 1:52 PM

May 2013
Sugram22 said:
WalkingMisery said:

sooner or later their parent tell them that they are not blood related, do u think they will think that they are real siblings forever?
Not sure what you're discussing, but if it's step, it's still incest.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 26, 2013 1:54 PM

Jun 2007
Incest is actually between anyone who would count as part of the family unit in the social hierarchy. It doesn't need blood relation - nor even legal relation.

This is fact, there is no opinion involved here as incest is a factually defined thing - and it includes anyone that would fit into part of your personal family unit. Feel free to look it up and read about it. It's fact, not something you can argue with opinion.
Sep 26, 2013 1:54 PM

Sep 2012
Diran-kun said:
Sugram22 said:
WalkingMisery said:

sooner or later their parent tell them that they are not blood related, do u think they will think that they are real siblings forever?

i quote wrong post LOL
Sep 26, 2013 2:00 PM

Sep 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
Incest is actually between anyone who would count as part of the family unit in the social hierarchy. It doesn't need blood relation - nor even legal relation.

This is fact, there is no opinion involved here as incest is a factually defined thing - and it includes anyone that would fit into part of your personal family unit. Feel free to look it up and read about it. It's fact, not something you can argue with opinion.

ur right at 1 part, it has to be family, but only blood related family counts as incest, the word incest means if u FK with some1 with who ur blood related

in my lang incest means vere pilastus & that word Veri means Blood & pilastus violate, this 2 word together mean blood violation & that means they half to be blood related
Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 2:07 PM
Sep 26, 2013 2:01 PM

Feb 2013
Sugram22 said:
sooner or later their parent tell them that they are not blood related, do u think they will think that they are real siblings forever? & sometimes 2 people become siblings in bit older age, like 12-15
I know that. I'm saying if you grew up with each other (lets say since the age of 3) I think that means you're basically siblings. Blood related or not.
It's like someone adopting a child and then years later just deciding they want to date them, maybe not to the same extent (this being worse), but it's still sick.
Diran-kun said:
Again, I know. Just in some situations I don't consider it incest even if it is technically.
Sep 26, 2013 2:04 PM

May 2013
That's fine, but you're wrong.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Sep 26, 2013 2:09 PM

Jun 2007
Sugram22 said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

ur right at 1 part, it has to be family, but only blood related family counts as incest, the word incest means if u FK with some1 with who ur blood related

in my lang incest means vere pilastus & that word Veri means Blood & pilastus violate, this 2 word together mean blood violation & that means they half to be blood related

The definition of incest is thus; (no matter what language you are using)
Incest is sexual activity between family members and close relatives.[1][2] This may include sexual activity between people in a consangueous relationship (blood relations), or related by affinity, such as members of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.[3]

It does not need to be blood related.

You are FACTUALLY wrong - and in case you want to run to 'my language' again, a fact is an unarguable piece of information that is not ever wrong and is not subject to opinion.
Sep 26, 2013 2:34 PM

Sep 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:
Sugram22 said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

The definition of incest is thus; (no matter what language you are using)
Incest is sexual activity between family members and close relatives.[1][2] This may include sexual activity between people in a consangueous relationship (blood relations), or related by affinity, such as members of the same household, step relatives, those related by adoption or marriage, or members of the same clan or lineage.[3]

It does not need to be blood related.

You are FACTUALLY wrong - and in case you want to run to 'my language' again, a fact is an unarguable piece of information that is not ever wrong and is not subject to opinion.

its not incest if they are not related bi blood closely like children & parents or siblings, & i'm not gonna argue about it cause i'l stand bi my words, cause i know i'm right
Sugram22Sep 26, 2013 3:02 PM
Sep 26, 2013 2:54 PM

Aug 2008
Red_Keys said:

To anyone who answers like this, I would have to ask:
Would you have sexual relations with a family member? Why or why not?

It's easy to dismiss the behavior of other people one way or the other; but when you think about things as to "what would you do", then the thought processes are remarkably different. So again:

Would you have sexual relations with a family member? Why or why not?
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 26, 2013 3:24 PM

Apr 2007
They just made them step siblings so that they can air it on tv
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» is green an ethical color? ( 1 2 )

cody - Apr 11

53 by Auron_ »»
10 minutes ago

» Do you ever miss old/former online friends? ( 1 2 )

pludel2 - Apr 10

55 by Auron_ »»
30 minutes ago

» Gender difference in US intermarriage

Auron_ - 2 hours ago

4 by Freshell »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » Bear or Man?

_Nette_ - Yesterday

26 by Auron_ »»
45 minutes ago

» Do you have a skin care routine? ( 1 2 3 )

456371000 - May 14, 2020

117 by parfaitte »»
46 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.