Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 6, 2015 3:30 AM

Mar 2015
This series should change to Code Eros. A lot of fan service.

Look at that black knightmare. Cool!!!! It can fly yoo~~~.
What an bad ass ability.
Oct 17, 2015 10:20 AM

Jul 2014
See, I was right.

4/5
Dec 2, 2015 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
So miraculously everyone survives a Hyper-Density Hadron Cannon shot at blank-point range unscathed (just as the KMFs) and ends up being teleported to some tropical island for... uh... some mysterious reason, I guess? Shit, I don't even understand what the fuck's going on in this show anymore!

Well, at least we got to see some BOOBIEZ!!

11/10
Dec 31, 2015 7:15 PM

Sep 2014
Wow, it's actually so funny that no matter how many time i re-watch this series, the fucking Suzaku makes my blood boil.

I wish there's some fantasy crossover between South Park and CG where Suzaku would take the role of Kenny just so I can watch him die in every episode.

Would still not be enough tho.
Mar 1, 2016 8:05 PM

Feb 2013
Wait... what? O.o
Mar 8, 2016 5:07 PM

Aug 2014
Very nice how Lelouch got a little of bonding time with his sis, Euphy.

Looks like we won't be seeing Kallen in school anymore now that Suzaki is aware of her identity.

I'm not buying the Schneizel "nice guy" act.
KashKetchumMar 8, 2016 5:33 PM
Jun 5, 2016 10:24 PM

Mar 2014
I got excitement from that recorder and yet the advancement of Knightmares ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2016 9:06 PM

Jan 2016
so everyone survived the fire/bullets/bombs/missiles somehow
and then they suddenly teleported to some fucking island and then teleported back and escaped by another asspull?

ok
Mr_ShnbJul 10, 2016 9:11 PM
Jan 1, 2017 7:58 AM

Oct 2008
Mr_Shnb said:
so everyone survived the fire/bullets/bombs/missiles somehow
and then they suddenly teleported to some fucking island and then teleported back and escaped by another asspull?

ok

That was my reaction to this episode, pretty much affirms how shitty this series is, yet most of the comments in here are "Boobies! BEST EPISODE YET!". Goes to show what kind of people rate it so highly...
Mar 2, 2017 12:06 PM

Sep 2015
That was a really fun episode. Possibly my favorite yet. I can't believe Kallen blew her secret identity. Not that she had much of a choice. I liked her and Suzaku's passionate debates about Zero though. And how it drove home what should have been obvious. Suzaku disagrees with Zero, because he feels empty over killing his father. Lelouch and Euphemia had interesting interactions in this episode too. I thought he was going to shoot her on the beach. But it turns out she's sympathetic towards him and was keeping his secret. Interesting how she's more sympathetic to the man trying to dismantle the royal family than Suzaku is. I liked seeing C.C. interact with the Black Knights without Lelouch present. Even if that one guy was unnecessarily rude to her. Honestly wasn't sure based off what she said too, if some previously unseen third party hadn't brought them to that island. What a twist though. Now he's used his power on Suzaku. Who has some serious shit to explain.
Mar 3, 2017 12:58 AM

Dec 2016
LMAO! The fanservice is strong with this one... As always, it fells unnecessary, awkward, and completely out of place. I complain about it because it ruins the immersion and make the relation between characters fell unreal :/ That's my main concern so far.
Apr 11, 2017 12:27 AM

Dec 2012
Suzaku and Zero survived.
So Suzaku and Zero got transported to another island? Where's Kallen?
WTF! Holy shit! Kallen naked! Stop looking at my waifu's body Suzaku. Damn it. I wish Zero found Kallen instead.
Dat body! Dat oppai! Dem nipples!
Kallen, put on your clothes first before attacking Suzaku. I don't want him seeing your body.
Damn you Suzaku for throwing Kallen, but bless you for making me see more of that body from different angles.
DAT BACK! DAT OPPAI! DAT ASS! DEM NIPPLES! FOCK! FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!
Get off of Kallen, Suzaku. You better be only looking at her face.
Okay. I love Kallen with a burning passion and I don't want to ever point out her flaws because she's flawless, but in the previous episode, she called herself "Stadtfeld" to Suzaku, but when Suzaku says it to her, she tells him not to call her that. Just saying. I love you Kallen.
Zero sees Euphy. Hold up. This is one of those Sunrise island trope episode where the potential lovers end up on an island for 1 episode to get to know the other.
Kallen is finally clothed. Dat oppai.
How the hell did Euphy end up on the island? She was nowhere near the blast.
She knows its Lelouch?
Schneizel appears and he's wanted to meet Cecile for so long.
lol at Cecile's face when Schneizel is holding her hand.
So that's when Euphy figured it out.
lol at Lelouch struggling with digging while Suzaku catching fish with ease.
Suzaku's fish skills have no effect on Kallen. Yes!
Damn. Dat Todo - Diethard debate.
C.C. had to step in to end it. lol
lol at Tamaki asking if C.C. is a prophet. He gotta chill with calling her a dumbass and Zero's lover.
Okay. C.C. is definitely talking to someone.
Lelouch failed at providing food.
Suzaku had better feed Kallen or else.
Chill Suzaku. Not cool saying smoove lines to my waifu.
Suzaku told Kallen the truth about his father.
Dat jiggle.
Lelouch looking at Euphy like...Should I use Geass on her so I can bang her?
Dat whole Kallen body. LAWD!
So that's the Thought Elevator that was mentioned by the Emperor.
WTF! Is that Anubis?
Nevermind, it's called Gawain.
lol at Euphy's face after what Kallen said to her.
Dat booty.
Geass symbol appeared.
Its that person again.
lol It really was an elevator.
Mmmm....Kallen doing work.
WTF is Suzaku looking at?
They just stole Gawain with ease and Schneizel is so chill about it. lol
So Lelouch did use Geass on Suzaku. It wasn't a bad command considering the shit Suzaku be doing.

And that was the end of the Sunrise series Island trope episode. Please don't make Kallen end up with Suzaku. It should be Lelouch.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 27, 2017 12:17 AM
Apr 2017
star_lit said:
Meh I enjoyed the episode, but why is it called the Island of god, usuallly there's a reason for things like that.
Shaidil said:

Can't believe Karen tried to kill Suzaku again. I really thought she had given up on that, after hearing that mission speech from Zero, but there she goes again. Can't really figure her out. One moment I'm thinking she's blindly following Zero, and the other something just isn't right. Perhaps I'm blowing this out of proportion, but why did she do it? Is there something we're not aware of yet? Diethard said something else to her? o.O' Bothers me.
Oh yeah, and Lloyd's voice actor is the best thing I've heard in quite a while. :D Awesome, haha.

No I agree his voice is pretty epic. I think that Karen may be in love with Zero that`s why she keeps trying to kill Suzaku, just speculation tho.

Are you talking about the sub version or dub version ?
May 5, 2017 8:09 AM

Jan 2014
I was curious about that Island, is that what I think it is?
I think that island must be hold one human like C.C. behind that door.

good thing Zero manage to steal that, and it can fly too. awesome!
Jul 30, 2017 10:13 AM

Jul 2016
E X I L E D B O Y S

Also, why did Euphie get naked?
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Aug 12, 2017 12:00 PM

Dec 2015
Oh, no... an "island episode" ! Remembers me my bad time with SEED. I also have the highest difficulty to visualize the continuation between the jamming mines and laser shots explosion and the characters awakening separately all outside of the cockpits with no robot to be found nearby.
While it was good gor a change to see Lelouch interacting rather honnestly with a person and the characters confronting each other ideas (albeit at a very low level), it felt very forced because of my impressions on the classic island setup.

Anyway, the inclusion of the essential forgotten ancient (but naturally advanced) civilization to the scifi aspect is nice. (zut, they got me there) But the way it seems to justify the colonization isn't: it diminishes the USAs/Britannia's colonial empire to some vulgar villain masterplan.

Waouh, all those submarines/boats are coming out from China? Did a part of the japanese army flew there in response to the surrending?
(it was probably the episode the most filled with coincidences I've ever seen)

3.5+/5 Surprisingly, nipples could still be shown in an after-midnight show in 2006.

A flying giant robot escape (with villain's laugh) and the quintessential forgotten ancient civilization reveal (though it was hinted earlier):
Coolness factor +2 (19)

So, from now on, Suzaku will act totally crazy and "out-of-character" as soon as his life is put on stake?
edit @CodeBlazeFate Ok XD Thanks.
Rei_IIIAug 12, 2017 12:12 PM
Aug 12, 2017 12:05 PM

Apr 2016
Rei366 said:
Oh, no... an "island episode" ! Remembers me my bad time with SEED. I also have the highest difficulty to visualize the continuation between the jamming mines and laser shots explosion and the characters awakening separately all outside of the cockpits with no robot to be found nearby.
While it was good gor a change to see Lelouch interacting rather honnestly with a person and the characters confronting each other ideas (albeit at a very low level), it felt very forced because of my impressions on the classic island setup.

Anyway, the inclusion of the essential forgotten ancient (but naturally advanced) civilization to the scifi aspect is nice. (zut, they got me there) But the way it seems to justify the colonization isn't: it diminishes the USAs/Britannia's colonial empire to some vulgar villain masterplan.

Waouh, all those submarines/boats are coming out from China? Did a part of the japanese army flew there in response to the surrending?
(it was probably the episode the most filled with coincidences I've ever seen)

3.5+/5 Surprisingly, nipples could still be shown in an after-midnight show in 2006.

A flying giant robot escape (with villain's laugh) and the quintessential forgotten ancient civilization reveal (though it was hinted earlier):
Coolness factor +2 (19)

@CodeBlazeFate So, from now on, Suzaku will act totally crazy and "out-of-character" as soon as his life is put on stake?
Not crazy and out of character per se, but against his will, he will have survival instincts for that brief moment (and be invincible when that happens).

Coolness factor plus 2? Damn, now it's caught up with the episode count XD

Enjoying the OST?
CodeBlazeFateAug 12, 2017 12:31 PM
Aug 15, 2017 8:33 PM

May 2013
lol I do like it when opposing sides are together and get along e.g. Euphy + Lelouch, Kallen + Kururugi, silver haired girl + headband afro guy
Oct 23, 2017 12:53 AM

Dec 2014
nice but euphy knows his secret...means he trusts her but why
Feb 19, 2018 9:13 AM
Dec 2014
Suzaku work with the coloniser and kill people who defend their country and after that he's complaining about Zero.
May 19, 2018 11:17 PM

Mar 2017
So far CG has a lot of fanservice but Kallen must be Sunrise's favorite since she is the only one whose nipples are shown LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Apart from that, I agree with many people that this episode has a lot of questions unanswered and just doesn't make much sense in many ways. Oh well, though I can't overlook the details this time, the character interactions somewhat makes it up for it. Really like how C.C pawned that talk-big-twat with her cold face.

Todo and Diet sure had an interesting debate, I cannot decide who the winner should be. Karren's true nature is more appealing than her weak facade at school. Up to this point I'm somewhere between sympathizing and despising Suzaku, he has some good point but the way he acts just gets on my nerves, he's too much of an idealist and no matter how many times someone knocks on his head, he might never ever wake up to reality. Euphie is fine, I like her personality, can be annoying sometimes but overall not too much of a nuisance like the typical clumsy/cheesy/pinky princess stereotype. Not too sure about this but maybe LL really adored his sisters and brothers before his father dumped them to Japan, which is why he trusts Euphie a lot, or there could be something else deeper behind it. Sczineil or whatever appears to be a good decent prince but I don't think we're all fooled that easily, this bastard won't hesitate to sacrifice any chess piece that he has on the board, unlike LL. He's probably hyped to be LL's greatest rival in terms of mind game, let's see about it.

Other all those decent developments above, the "great escape" scene near the end was just lame, too convenient, too carefree and a bit inconsistent. However, I cannot deny the awesome animation and effect which really added it up to entertainment value.
Sep 14, 2018 7:08 PM

Feb 2018
yesss i seen kallens boobies

shes the best char on the show

and suzuku need to just die already please kill this character off

kallen+lelu shippppp go sail! go!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2019 5:35 PM
Apr 2018
They better explain next what the hell happened for them to be sent to that island.

If Suzaku doesn't start with anti-Britania thoughts...
Mar 10, 2019 1:49 PM
Apr 2016
Hmm, quite some fanservice... Interesting episode, chemistry between Lelouch and Princess. Lelouch nailed it with the "LIVE!" that was great.
Jun 2, 2019 3:34 PM
Feb 2017
Euphy knew Lelouch was Zero since the hotel situation, good thing she is such a cinnamon roll or Zero's identity would've been blown much earlier. Oppai. My one question is how did they get teleported to another island, and what was that relic in the cave? Hopefully we find out next episode.
Jun 5, 2019 9:13 PM

Sep 2017
"Live!" That's the best possible command Lelouch could have given Suzaku. It shows how much Lelouch genuinely cares for his friend's life. On one hand, it makes him look like he really did commit insubordination (which is normally way out of character for Suzaku) but at least he's alive. Still not sure how they went from the middle of a desert to an island miles away, but whatever. Pretty funny Lelouch stole that Gawain thing. I'm sure it will come up later. WTF was that ending? You can't just pop that on us and cut the episode.
Jul 11, 2019 3:59 PM

Aug 2007
I'm indifferent with fan service. I actually like anime that's highly sexual if that's the intended portrayal.

But the random nakedness/masturbation scenes are shoved into the story for no reason. I can't wait for this series to end, ugh.

Jul 21, 2019 5:50 AM

Mar 2019
poketonip said:
So there are more "CCs" out there, huh?
And that island was like "Survivor - Hentai Edition". I liked it, heheh.

A little tits on the beach before the storm.
Oct 28, 2019 11:45 PM

Aug 2018
That WAS beautiful boobs o i meant to said this was good EPISODE
May 4, 2020 7:58 AM

Feb 2020
how did euphy and kallen end up on the island? i am guessing that suzaku must have crashed the lancelot there so him and zero being there makes sense but the girls? why did he take them too?

lelouch's softer side came out with euphy, it was a nice change from zero's intensity. and there always has to be one character who somehow instinctively guesses the identity of the bad guy huh

i have a lot of questions: who does cc keep talking to? what was the big geass symbol on the ground? and what was in the cave? what is the thought elevator? what happened to suzaku, why did he freeze when zero and kallen were escaping?

also all the nudity was so unnecessary come on my dudes
Jul 12, 2020 4:04 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
I really enjoyed this episode. A nice break from all the action, having Lelouch and his sister catch up after so long. A bit of Kallen fan service too!
Interesting about the Thought Elevators. I feel like they will come into play more in season 2. Maybe the Emperor is trying for godhood or similar?
Aug 17, 2020 8:16 PM

May 2015
So it seems that observer CC is talking to somehow got the group to get sent to that island.

Some sort of mystery relating to the Geass exists there, and Lelouch leaves with an ancient prototype mech. Whilst Suzaku got a command his selflessness utterly will have trouble obeying.

Awesome.
Sep 19, 2020 7:28 AM
Jul 2020
So Lelouch did use his Geass on Suzaku... That's how they escaped.

That was a nice bit of fan service though.

I also liked the chemistry between Euphy and Lelouch.

Also, what was in the thought elevator?

It also looks like the Japanese liberation force is attacking, while the cuck Suzaku is arrested for being such a sell-out.

Feb 21, 2021 11:07 PM

Sep 2020
another day,another aimless filler ffs
Jun 8, 2021 4:54 PM

Aug 2018
Once again, FUCK YOU KURURUGI. Literally the worst anime character.

Jun 17, 2021 8:47 AM

Sep 2017
Well this was a fillerish arc.
Euphy meets zero and kallen hears the reason why suzaku killed her father.
Schniezel is sus and so are the other black knights.
Waiting for new japanese invasion.
Lol Euphy got triggered for being known as a puppet princess

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jun 26, 2021 5:40 PM

Apr 2018
Code Geass really love nipples and Pizza hut lol.
Lelouch ordered Kuzaku to live, damn he's fucked right now.
Seems like those forbidden things are connected to the Geass. And with that, Lelouch gained a new robot. Big brain moves as always.
Really interesting and epic episode!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 4, 2021 4:48 AM
Aug 2020
Is it just me or is this show falling apart more and more with each episode? It feels like there is just random stuff thrown at the screen and we are jumping around from place to place.
Jul 4, 2021 4:49 AM

Dec 2020
kallen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 15, 2021 7:55 AM

Jun 2021
this episode is pretty good and little boring too...this also activated my pervert mode. kallen fighting suzuku when she was naked.it is really hot ...suzaku ended up suspect and captured by military.
Sep 18, 2021 5:33 PM

Jan 2021
The Velocity, I mean great episode man Lelouch using his geass on Suzaku it had to be done

Oct 7, 2021 3:25 AM

Apr 2020
I wonder if the island has something to do with Geass.

Damn, Euphy knows that Zero is Lelouch, I hope she doesn't tell Zero's identity
Oct 29, 2021 1:48 PM

Sep 2016
I scrolled through every comment in this thread and haven't seen a single explanation as to why they're suddenly on an insland... They better show me a reason for it next episode or something, because I can't make sense of it. This better not have been just another asspull.
Nov 6, 2021 5:23 PM

Aug 2017
Pretty random episode but it was fine. A bit rushed and looks like that is a hidden antagonist?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Aug 2018
Pretty interesting to see where this is going, wonder what important stuff will take place on that island
Apr 16, 2022 12:46 AM

Jul 2017
this might be the worst episode ever, i'm left confused. how did they get to that island ?
May 10, 2022 6:29 AM
Apr 2016
pickyotaku said:
this might be the worst episode ever, i'm left confused. how did they get to that island ?

Same, how the hell they ended there?
Jun 26, 2022 9:32 PM

Dec 2021
nice lil Kallen fanservice ep ;)

we got to see two growing contrasy relationships ... lelouch and euphy ,, and kallen and suaku

goes to show , it there was never a war , they'd all be friends
Sep 5, 2022 8:23 PM
Apr 2020
It was a good episode!
Oct 8, 2022 11:38 AM
Mar 2022
Shaidil said:
Kana said:
lol, Lulu sucks at outdoor activities =D

lol, oh yeah, I still can't forget about the cat episode, the way he fell in the bushes haunts me :D it's perfect that he indeed has a side to him that's, well, not so almighty. xD

-Chrissi-chan- said:
wow, so Lelouch used his geass to make sure Suzaku got out alive.. aww *w*

yes me too - maybe an omen for the ending? o__O

Most definitely.
Can't believe Karen tried to kill Suzaku again. I really thought she had given up on that, after hearing that mission speech from Zero, but there she goes again. Can't really figure her out. One moment I'm thinking she's blindly following Zero, and the other something just isn't right. Perhaps I'm blowing this out of proportion, but why did she do it? Is there something we're not aware of yet? Diethard said something else to her? o.O' Bothers me.
Oh yeah, and Lloyd's voice actor is the best thing I've heard in quite a while. :D Awesome, haha.

I think she's still convinced that what the tv dude told her about killing Suzaku would really help Zero. I feel like she does admire and want to follow Zero and getting rid of Suzaku would be something to both grab Zero's attention and impress him along with doing an extra helpful thing in her own eyes. I don't really remember if she bonded with Suzaku that much but even so she seems to have made up her mind, I feel like her attempting to kill Suzaku was another demonstration about how she is very loyal to Zero himself.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

277 by GabrielVilela »»
May 6, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

147 by zartroce »»
May 3, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

30 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.