Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2013 7:17 AM
Jul 2010
@LittleStar, nope, we actually saw his name in a newspaper in last episode too.

About the mysteries...
I'd like to give a suggestion to "How does Ai save Alice" thing.
I don't know if it's already explained by the LN readers but here's my interpretation of it(and I personally like it better than "she just did" or "she pulled him with her"/even when you see her flying away from him/):

The whole show is obviously about wishes being granted by God before he abandoned the world - Hampnie was immortal, Ulla's mother wished that everyone around her child should die, Class 3-4 wished to live eternally.
So Ai made a really strong wish at the end, so strong that God couldn't just ignore that, so he gave her a chance to do his job in his stead and revived Alice=>she saved his world, she saved him.
Sep 22, 2013 7:21 AM
Jan 2011
Teldara said:
Do you guys need to be spoon fed everything? Use your reasoning and theory crafting for a bit here.

"Why was Dee a ghost?"

Maybe, because whoever leaves that is not Alis can't leave with a physical body unless Alis accepts he is dead. Which, was in this ending. Think about it. Now you know Alis was the one who died. Only he could get out. Who knows? It's a mysterious world. Yet, Dee turned into a ghost because physically her body is trapped in the other world. She went with Alis. No one else tried going through except for Alis and Dee. We can't know for sure that it was only Dee that turned into a ghost.

"Why is Alis alive in the outside world with everyone else"

He isn't alive in the outside world. He's DEAD. He's already confirmed it. I'm guessing when he "died" gravekeepers weren't really out yet and he was buried by conventional means. So, Ai pulled him through when she pushed him through. He's undead. My theory, anyways. Before they knew he's dead, the world could have been tricking them that he's alive (why Scar couldn't tell). His "essence" was probably leaked through. This is a mysterious world that God left after all.

"What happened 14 years ago?"

That's been explained so many times. God decided to leave the human world because humans were being greedy, pathetic, and so on. He sent gravekeepers down. Granted some wishes. Didn't you even watch the series? It explained the days of the calendar. Monday-Saturday. Then Kamisama, God, left the world on Sunday.

"BUT WHERES THE REST"
In the books. This is an anime adaptation. There's 12 episodes. It's like you expect them to answer everything in 12 episodes. There's more mysteries unsolved. That's the point. The series isn't done. The anime adaption for books 1-3 (4?) is done.

This is not a matter of being spoon fed. This is a matter of story telling and while I love this anime - the story telling is rushed. WTH? What's worse is that some of it doesn't make sense. Can you honestly tell me that you are not confuse - because I am.

TQ
Sep 22, 2013 7:30 AM

Oct 2012
waterflame said:
The whole show is obviously about wishes being granted by God before he abandoned the world - Hampnie was immortal, Ulla's mother wished that everyone around her child should die, Class 3-4 wished to live eternally.

Yes and I have the feeling that someone in 2012 wished for a world where noone dies. Apparently it was someone(?) very close to Ai:

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t609/rebelwings15/Volume%207/151_zps508bad66.jpg
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t609/rebelwings15/Volume%207/152_zps2caf0afb.jpg
Sep 22, 2013 7:34 AM

May 2013
this anime is all about talking and talking forever and ever

i think it wasted my time 4/10
Sep 22, 2013 7:46 AM

May 2013
It annoys me, It's a really good anime, The first 3 episodes where stellar, the animation was beautiful, the sound was above average and all male characters (plus scar) were solid 9/10 in terms of Development and Voice Acting/Character animation, but there's so much that pisses me off about this anime.
- Does she need to be a fucking loli pandering "deep" character? Ai's character is the reason this show failed to move me towards the end, she was annoying, her voice was annoying, the character animation of her is horrid and she's probably a candidate for worst protagonist of the season behind that one bitch from watamote.
- Dee, Fucking Dee with her also minor Loli characteristics and annoying attitude who has caused the world to go around for 14 years in a continuous loop with one of the worst way to end it, She was so bitchy and yandere' towards the end that I just couldn't stop clenching my fist.

Now, I'm still giving this anime a 7/10 because I really did enjoy it, I found it refreshing and somewhat uplifting, the first three episodes alone carry this anime and I feel like It could have been so much better with a different protagonist, anyhow I don't think I'm the only one with that opinion.
Sep 22, 2013 8:12 AM

Jun 2012
Wasted potential and the plot was all over the place.

What about the original world, so many plotholes, and Ai always saving ppl just cause.

Dissapointed, 4/10
Sep 22, 2013 8:21 AM

Jan 2011
This is not anime-only ending but they missed out how did Ai saved Alis.

Spoiler from novel:

Alis is dead and he'd been given a formal burial by a gravekeeper (as mentioned in anime too).
The reason why Dee is a ghost outside is because Class 3-4 and her bodies are all trapped inside the world, if any of them leave without breaking the wish/the delusional world, they will only leave with their spirit form, without physical body . Alis can leave with physical body seem like it's because his dead body is outside the delusional world, different from the rest of the class.

Mich666 said:

yeah, but that doesn't answer the question why Scar didn't smell him as gravekeeper then.

Gravekeepers can only smell the dead. As mentioned, Alis's body had been buried by a gravekeeper. Meaning, Alis who travels around the real world with physical body but that body isn't his real dead body, that's why Scar couldn't smell him as a dead. Probably him with a healthy physical body is because of the wish the Class 3-4 made.
hokaruSep 22, 2013 8:28 AM
Sep 22, 2013 8:24 AM

May 2009
Powerful ending. Good arc, overall. This anime had very pretty visuals - the colors, lighting, filters, blur, effects, etc. The soundtrack was also good. I thought the story and characters had potential, but the overall execution could have been better and ultimately the anime suffered from being too fast paced.
Sep 22, 2013 8:27 AM

Apr 2013
LittleStar said:
Last episode, final scene and we find out that his name is Alice not Alis xD
http://i.imgur.com/smpVkv0.jpg

That explains how Alis is alive. =P J/K
Sep 22, 2013 8:46 AM

Jan 2013
Splendid , magnifique last episode.
Although i know why it can be that other people dont know what happened.

Hoping they are going to create a second season to cover up the other novels.
And hopefully they wont rush things like they did with this 1. Otherwise im going to wait until all novels are translated in english so i can buy them.

9/10 for me.
+Great characters.
+Great OST.
+Epic story.
+Awsome Visuals

- Rushed
-Some plotholes (hopefully cleared up in the OVA)
Everyone’s gonna die. It’s a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you’re dead already.

Sep 22, 2013 8:46 AM

Jun 2013
so that's how it turns out in the end...
the anime was great, i hoped they will make the 2nd season after this~~~

but yeah, they did well covering 4 arcs in one 13 episodes here... the first two arc is the best, the other arcs was ok.. (story: 7/10)

the atmosphere of the story was also good, i can understand how the world really felt "abandoned" (8/10)

overall:
7.5/10
Sep 22, 2013 8:52 AM

Aug 2012
Honestly i feel like this ended really well. Maybe it was because I did not read the novels but overall for just an anime and having watched it I have to say that this final ep was really good and I thought it concluded pretty well.
Sep 22, 2013 8:57 AM

Dec 2012
such a sad episode. but i'm glad ai saved alis in the end (even though i wouldn't have minded if she actually died because that would be a really sad ending and i love such endings). my theory is either a) she wished for him to be saved and we all learned what wishes can do in that world or b) he's still dead, but she pulled him through that portal and now he's one of the "living deads".

all in all i really enjoyed this show. pretty colors, unique story, different and interesting characters.
it just bothers me a bit that it seems rushed. but i guess they didn't have a choice because they just had 12 episodes, so i'm okay with that.
7.5/10 for the whole show. i would love to see more and i think i might start reading the manga sooner or later.
Sep 22, 2013 9:04 AM

May 2011
...What? This series had some of the most plot holes I've ever seen.

Sep 22, 2013 9:06 AM

Oct 2010
hokaru said:
This is not anime-only ending but they missed out how did Ai saved Alis.

Spoiler from novel:

Alis is dead and he'd been given a formal burial by a gravekeeper (as mentioned in anime too).
The reason why Dee is a ghost outside is because Class 3-4 and her bodies are all trapped inside the world, if any of them leave without breaking the wish/the delusional world, they will only leave with their spirit form, without physical body . Alis can leave with physical body seem like it's because his dead body is outside the delusional world, different from the rest of the class.

Mich666 said:

yeah, but that doesn't answer the question why Scar didn't smell him as gravekeeper then.

Gravekeepers can only smell the dead. As mentioned, Alis's body had been buried by a gravekeeper. Meaning, Alis who travels around the real world with physical body but that body isn't his real dead body, that's why Scar couldn't smell him as a dead. Probably him with a healthy physical body is because of the wish the Class 3-4 made.

Thnx for the spoiler , just the thing i was dying to look for everywhere :)
Sep 22, 2013 9:09 AM

May 2013
I did not get how Ai saved Alice. This anime was good though.
Sep 22, 2013 9:17 AM
Aug 2012
cant wait for the OVA

Jan 2013
While this anime was different than what I was expecting, generally it kept me interested. Ai's father's and Idol of Murder of were the best arcs, but I was please with Alice's character. In all 7/10.
Observer

Nov 2007
yumekotan said:

I think you need to think harder about the events. Not understanding the series does not mean it's a plot hole...

It's funny nowadays you have to literally spoon feed the audience. When there is something mysterious and left unexplained, it actually encourages me to look more into it. In other words, it sparks my interest and curiosity. However, for a lot of people, they just instead complain about not understanding it...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 22, 2013 9:20 AM

May 2011
wakka9ca said:
yumekotan said:

I think you need to think harder about the events. Not understanding the series does not mean it's a plot hole...

It's funny nowadays you have to literally spoon feed the audience. When there is something mysterious and left unexplained, it actually encourages me to look more into it. In other words, it sparks my interest and curiosity. However, for a lot of people, they just instead complain about not understanding it...

I really shouldn't have had to look at a novel summary to understand how Alis was magically "saved" in the end.

Sep 22, 2013 9:27 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
yumekotan said:
wakka9ca said:
yumekotan said:

I really shouldn't have had to look at a novel summary to understand how Alis was magically "saved" in the end.

The thing is that you don't need to. I will write a more detailed reply later. Too busy now.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 22, 2013 9:32 AM

May 2011
wakka9ca said:
yumekotan said:
wakka9ca said:
yumekotan said:

The thing is that you don't need to. I will write a more detailed reply later. Too busy now.

There certainly seems to be a rather large amount of confusion in this thread for that to be the case...

But I didn't come to argue, just to vent a bit of frustration with a one line opinion. I'm glad that you were able to find the series interesting and worth contemplating over. :) I simply was not.

Sep 22, 2013 9:44 AM

Aug 2010
Loved this episode. So many feels during this episode. A really good way to finish it off.

Overall a 7.5/10
Sep 22, 2013 9:51 AM

Jan 2013
Well, this was ... something.
It felt like the anime had no concept, just four arcs that happened to share the same characters. No character development. Not even the baby and scar. It was told, that she changed, but her character was the same as before (minus the one big mood swing she had).
Sep 22, 2013 9:57 AM

Jan 2012
The last 5 minutes had so many feels, I didn't want Ali's to die. I wonder if he likes Ai or he just feels weird around her because she's a gravekeeper and he's a ghost of some sort.

I think she somehow saved him because the series was ending, and they wanted a happy-ish ending. I think that if this show was 24 episodes Ali's would stay dead and Ai would have to move on and try to overcome his death.

This anime had a decent amount of flaws, but I personally enjoyed it. 8/10
It would of been a great series if the series were longer, Hampnie's death didn't happen so early, that jail school arc was shorter, the sequence of events were done more smoothly(I probably should blame the source material for this one), and better character development. Plus it's like the series forgot about the main point and why everything started.

What I'm really confused about is, how did Ali's wish of perfect aim? Maybe he wished for it before his death and God was granting wishes before he left over a certain amount of time so when the classroom wished he never died, his wish wasn't void.

Edit: I'm guessing the wish also allowed Alis to go into the world as a person while after a while Dee started to think she was dead so she appeared as a ghost. How? I have no idea, it was probably some wish that she had or the wish made made it appear as she died instead of Alis.
penguindrum264Sep 22, 2013 10:02 AM
Sep 22, 2013 10:02 AM

Jan 2013
That ending with the song as well, ~the feels~
Sep 22, 2013 10:05 AM

Apr 2013
I wish there were a second season!! It just doesn't seem well to end it like that! Also, I don't get how Alis was saved. LOL
Sep 22, 2013 10:31 AM
Jun 2013
where did my feels go after seeing the final scene? >.<
Sep 22, 2013 10:33 AM

Feb 2013
was good
Sep 22, 2013 10:35 AM

Aug 2008
I really like this episode, maybe they will explain how she brought him back in the ova. I love the feeling when they were saying farewell to each other, reminded me of Hampnie's death. That hug~ No I want to know what happens after in the novel.
Sep 22, 2013 10:47 AM
May 2012
Holy...i never saw that plot twist coming. But if anything, that was completely impressive, a good way to end the arc and the anime. This arc might be my favorite since it involves more mystery than the others.

Good characters, story could have been executed better, but i was amazed by the visuals. If there is a a second season, I'm all for it.

8/10.
Sep 22, 2013 10:50 AM

Aug 2012
I have a rather stupid question. But did God really abandoned the world or is he just granting the strong-willed wishes and someone just wished that everyone can not die or something?

Now that ending...
The class was trapped in the fake world so when Dee left, her wish to stay in that world meant she couldn't leave with her physical body.

Alis is somehow alive, i guess it because either Ai:

1. somehow revived him through a strong wish.
2. Alis used her shovel on his grave and reviving his as a dead body. But his body did not look decomposed so this is most unlikely.

But that ending showed that the graves were covered over with cement?
I guess that meant Ai's wish was to revive him from the dead and it was strong enough. It seems possible since Ai's fathers wished to die happy and was basically immortal...

Now will Alis be considered alive or dead? Will he still grow. assuming it is Ai's wish, wishing Alis to go to the real world with the rest of them and grow older with her.

Explanations for what happen over the entire series seem to be lacking, with us viewers must make inferences to what happen. Which is a good thing in my opinion, but i feel there should be more clues.

My idea so far is that God abandoned the world 14-15 years ago and granted the wishes of those with strong wishes. Since all the people with special abilities had a wish granted 14 years ago. The idol of death, Alis's classmates, Ai's father all had there wishes granted 14+ years ago when God abandoned the world.

Then there are some holes in my idea so far:
Gola Academy students, they are said to be trapped there even when you are an adult so it is possible they had there wishes granted 14-15 years ago... but then that blind girl's wish to see, I forgot the details but didn't see get her wish when she was like 4-6 years old? And i forgot how old she is in the Academy.

if the Goda academy students got their wishes 14-15 years ago, only Grave Keepers so far had their wishes granted presently.
As Scar was turn human(perhaps the same as Ai now?) And Ai possibly had her wish granted to revive Alis.

Then what about that witch? The witch said if you have a strong desire then god would had granted the wish that the child was born. Maybe the witch had a power to create something out of other people's souls/bodies because she made a wish 14-15 years ago.
Sep 22, 2013 10:55 AM

May 2010
OH MY GOD THE FEELS FROM THIS EPISODE!

They killed off my favorite character AGAIN! But it was okay, because she saved him anyways, right?! ;^;
My god that hug! ♥♥♥
was already a shipper of Alis x Ai

2ND SEASON PLEASE !
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 22, 2013 11:00 AM
Oct 2011
Someone spoiled it and said in episode 11 review that Alice died saving Dee. He said this was in the LN. Soo I think they actually followed the LN completely.
10/10 T.T cept that school arc part.
Sep 22, 2013 11:11 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
yumekotan said:
wakka9ca said:
yumekotan said:
wakka9ca said:
yumekotan said:

There certainly seems to be a rather large amount of confusion in this thread for that to be the case...

But I didn't come to argue, just to vent a bit of frustration with a one line opinion. I'm glad that you were able to find the series interesting and worth contemplating over. :) I simply was not.

Well the shortest answer I can give you is that like some people already mentioned, Ai made a wish for Alis to come alive. Remember what Dee said about the wish? She said that this would have been avoided if the class actually wished that Alis would come back to life instead of wishing to eternally relive their school year in a loop.

Ironically, because it seems that without God, the students became the gods of the artificial world. What is more interesting is how that their behavior actually affected the real world (i.e. Dee was able to escape that world in a spirit form and Alis was able to get a real body outside). In a sense, Dee could leave because she didn't remember the truth and eventually mistakenly thought that she was the one who died. The classmates are essentially prisoners of their own cage. The ironic part is that Alis, who is not part of the ones who made the wish, is spared from that, even though he is the reason they made that wish in the first place.

In fact, the original Alis died but the current Alis is not dead. That is why Scar couldn't detect him. What sustained him was the wish of the class. However, Ai eventually made a permanent wish for Alis to remain. In other words, Alis was never brought back from the dead. It's simply a wish for the current Alis to keep living. Ai's wish allowed this to happen. If you think this is confusing, you can consider that the artificial world is an alternate universe in which Alis actually didn't die. Ai was able to bring back Alis to the real world after that world collapsed. The artificial world kinda worked in reverse and was able to grant Ai's wish as though God hasn't abandoned the world (since the masters of the world are actually the students and now Ai as the last observer of that world)

What could be off-putting (some people call it contrived but I think otherwise) with this series is that it does exactly the REVERSE of what common logic would dictate. One would normally think that if Alis was the victim he would not be able to leave the world which makes him alive. However, this anime does exactly the opposite of that common sense. I do understand where people get upset at this series.

Overall, this was one of the most original series that was out during the past year. Amazing ending song as well. 8/10. Could have been 9/10 if they didn't omit some stuff from the novels that made things a bit more explicit. However, all the clues and details were present in the anime.
wakka9caSep 22, 2013 11:15 AM
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Sep 22, 2013 11:24 AM

Jul 2012
Maybe it was rushed idk I would like to think so because this anime seemed so random to me in everything.....I really just lost it when Scar went missing randomly (like how did she get that far away from you guys??) and she comes back or when she gets the baby.......like that ending wtf?? It was so random it a lot of places
the visuals were great though no doubt but I felt it was meaningless in how it invested its episodes like was this anime suppose to be touchy?? sad?? was there a meaning??
Sep 22, 2013 11:31 AM
Apr 2013
The feels of this series was impressive. Although by far episode 3 was the best of not just this series but all of anime.
Sep 22, 2013 11:32 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
NerdTalent said:

- Does she need to be a fucking loli pandering "deep" character? Ai's character is the reason this show failed to move me towards the end, she was annoying, her voice was annoying, the character animation of her is horrid and she's probably a candidate for worst protagonist of the season behind that one bitch from watamote.

Now, I'm still giving this anime a 7/10 because I really did enjoy it, I found it refreshing and somewhat uplifting, the first three episodes alone carry this anime and I feel like It could have been so much better with a different protagonist, anyhow I don't think I'm the only one with that opinion.

Yeah my main gripe with this anime is that I failed to connect with the main character Ai, which detracted from my enjoyment while watching. I kind of wish the protagonist was someone else too, Ai annoyed me to no end. I don't like the VA for her either, her voice also annoyed me :P but aside from that, I also did enjoy the anime, especially certain themes and the way it looked at things (like how Ai's views seems to always conflict with the people she meets, Ulla, Alis, that one girl who didn't want to leave the school, Dee, etc). Not to mention, the artwork was beautiful, I really liked the world. If I could've like the mc and the execution of the themes was done better/more fluidly, I think I would've enjoyed this a lot more. I found all the other characters way more interesting than Ai, but perhaps that was the point, how Ai's pov is used to contrast with everyone else's, people who've been through things that Ai cannot really relate with.

Anyways thanks for those that responded to people's questions, it really helped me to understand how everything worked in this last arc :)
tingySep 22, 2013 11:35 AM
Sep 22, 2013 11:34 AM

Feb 2013
Troll ending but I loved the music and everything else about this anime so 8/10
Sep 22, 2013 11:34 AM

Mar 2013
Interesting Ending.

I thought this last arc was OK overall, I also liked the 1st arc, but everything in the middle seemed so random and unnecessery (also boring), that I can't give this Anime more than a 4/10
Sep 22, 2013 11:39 AM

Feb 2010
Alis agrees too, Ai over Dee anytime!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2013 11:46 AM

Aug 2010
This show started out great. I'd say it kind of went downhill since episode 7, but this Dee arc was interesting enough, even though this last episode was very confusing and it didn't make things clear for me. Still, a really good series overall; the colors, the characters, the OP and ED, the world, they were all pretty nice.
I'd love to see a second season so they explain us how Ai saved Alis.
A solid 8/10 for me.
Sep 22, 2013 11:51 AM
Feb 2012
On the one hand I would've preferred that bittersweet ending, but on the other it *is* Ai's dream to save everyone, so it makes sense that Alis managed to survive. Now if only we knew how it happened...

Overall a very beautiful and sweet show. I enjoyed it most of the time and would call it one of the better anime this season.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 22, 2013 11:58 AM

Nov 2012
wakka9ca said:
yumekotan said:
wakka9ca said:
yumekotan said:
wakka9ca said:
yumekotan said:

Well the shortest answer I can give you is that like some people already mentioned, Ai made a wish for Alis to come alive. Remember what Dee said about the wish? She said that this would have been avoided if the class actually wished that Alis would come back to life instead of wishing to eternally relive their school year in a loop.

Ironically, because it seems that without God, the students became the gods of the artificial world. What is more interesting is how that their behavior actually affected the real world (i.e. Dee was able to escape that world in a spirit form and Alis was able to get a real body outside). In a sense, Dee could leave because she didn't remember the truth and eventually mistakenly thought that she was the one who died. The classmates are essentially prisoners of their own cage. The ironic part is that Alis, who is not part of the ones who made the wish, is spared from that, even though he is the reason they made that wish in the first place.

In fact, the original Alis died but the current Alis is not dead. That is why Scar couldn't detect him. What sustained him was the wish of the class. However, Ai eventually made a permanent wish for Alis to remain. In other words, Alis was never brought back from the dead. It's simply a wish for the current Alis to keep living. Ai's wish allowed this to happen. If you think this is confusing, you can consider that the artificial world is an alternate universe in which Alis actually didn't die. Ai was able to bring back Alis to the real world after that world collapsed. The artificial world kinda worked in reverse and was able to grant Ai's wish as though God hasn't abandoned the world (since the masters of the world are actually the students and now Ai as the last observer of that world)

What could be off-putting (some people call it contrived but I think otherwise) with this series is that it does exactly the REVERSE of what common logic would dictate. One would normally think that if Alis was the victim he would not be able to leave the world which makes him alive. However, this anime does exactly the opposite of that common sense. I do understand where people get upset at this series.

Overall, this was one of the most original series that was out during the past year. Amazing ending song as well. 8/10. Could have been 9/10 if they didn't omit some stuff from the novels that made things a bit more explicit. However, all the clues and details were present in the anime.

Just the explanation that was needed. Thank You.
Sep 22, 2013 12:05 PM

Dec 2012
An anime with a promising start, but failed to deliver after the 3rd episode. Honestly when Hambert died I kinda felt it would go downhill.

The art was really detailed and animation was fluid and consistent throughout the series, which was quite a feast for the eyes. The plot setting was also rather well constructed.

The main problem was with the random occurrences that happen way too suddenly, and the illogical plot/plot holes. Yes, I understand it may be rushed due to massive content in the LN, but that is no excuse for them to screw up an anime. I lost it at the school arc. Then right after Scar decides to have her mood swings, and disappears? This is an anime without a clear direction. Often you find yourself pausing the anime to ask yourself:

What the actual fuck is going on here? The viewer should not need to refer to a LN to understand the anime!

Fuck it, I'm done with this shit. Should've stopped at episode 3.
But dayum, that OP is something else, though.

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Sep 22, 2013 12:31 PM

Jun 2013
This serie was great! A lot of animes right now are from LN's, so:
All those short arc's were expected because the group who made this anime had only 12 eps to make an anime from a long story with loads of information.

And as the minority said, the open spots make people think, and i enjoy that.
But i think this is a very good base for more stories in the World that God Abanoned.
Just think Kami Inai like Lord Of the Rings, or Star Trek; the author made an interesting story to his world and we see this world from the girl Ai: who wants to make changes and gets lots of adventures!

This first season was an introduction to the World that God Abandoned, and so we have tasted what this anime could evolve to.
And now it's their choice to make a second season and what they are going to do after this intro.

If you want to see answer of the open sopts, read the LN.
If you want to discuss and be happy/criticize, you can do it here!

Aaaand, for everyone who really likes this anime, we should all make a wish to get a second season! ;)
“The One With The Stronger Heart, Always Wins The Battle!!!”
[i]
Let's Go Out of Here..... Together.....
(Yes, that red-car with a mustache is my car :D )
Sep 22, 2013 1:16 PM
Sep 2013
Tbh.. there need to be a season 2 .... this ending is so open!
Sep 22, 2013 1:43 PM

Oct 2011
Bawling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T______________T Thank god he is alive TwT. Still crying!!!!
Sep 22, 2013 1:46 PM

Dec 2009
Mmmm, I'm confused about something and I hope someone can help me with that. What exactly would happen if Dee had "reset" the world? They would go back in time and have a chance to make a different wish or what?
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.