Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 6, 2013 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah poor Febri ;.;

Doesn't seem like she remembers much..I hope Misaka and the others gets to the bottom of this. Shinobu is definitely a person of interest. Oh snap, dat ending. ITEM spotted in PV as well. Hawt.

I'm curious what kind of role Therestina will play in this. Haven't seen her since Poltergeist Arc from first season.
Stark700Sep 6, 2013 8:03 AM
Sep 6, 2013 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
Oh, so that's why there's an unsual lolipop with her. She releases poison constantly when same thing happens, and "medicine" is needed. Wow, one of the sisters! She visited Febri, and guessed that the lab lady is involved through the talk. Kotobuki-san's character got blamed by her friends, and reminding that friends are needed. Misaka decided to get them involved, and they are willing to help out for Febri. Back up? Hair of "sister"? Only 72 hours left? Ah~~~! Ohara-san's character!

No ED song.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 6, 2013 9:24 AM

Feb 2009
Did Misaka just...tell the others about the darkness and that she got involved in it earlier?
What the hell, Nagai!! That completely ruins the point of the Remnant arc. Misaka isn't suppose to involve her friends in anything related to the darkness. Kuroko was suppose to run blind in that arc not having any idea about what Misaka went through in the Sisters arc.

But nooo, let's have Misaka get them involved and they just accept it and will save the day with the power of friendship. It doesn't matter if it retcons a lot of things in the story as long as you get your waifu Saten involved.
Fucking Nagai. And to even consider these lame scientists as part of the darkness. What a joke.
Not even Misaka Imouto or ITEM in the preview can save this arc. Not even a single cameo from Accelerator or Touma will save it.
I'll admit they got Telestina's character as a Kihara for an anime original character but not more than that. Just...ugh.

Date check. The day must be really long as there doesn't seem to be any change in the sun so still August 27. The date issue can probably be saved now but not this mess that they did. And to think Sisters was a perfect adaptation.
Sep 6, 2013 9:43 AM

Aug 2009
^ good thing with Railgun anime is that we can keep anything that doesnt mess up the story as canon and discard everything else.
Sep 6, 2013 9:52 AM

Sep 2012
Anime original arc requires original character. Just Febri is not enough, so let's throw in more! How about the original character from the previous season, Telestina? LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 6, 2013 10:44 AM
Apr 2013
belatkuro said:
Did Misaka just...tell the others about the darkness and that she got involved in it earlier?
What the hell, Nagai!! That completely ruins the point of the Remnant arc. Misaka isn't suppose to involve her friends in anything related to the darkness. Kuroko was suppose to run blind in that arc not having any idea about what Misaka went through in the Sisters arc.

But nooo, let's have Misaka get them involved and they just accept it and will save the day with the power of friendship. It doesn't matter if it retcons a lot of things in the story as long as you get your waifu Saten involved.
Fucking Nagai. And to even consider these lame scientists as part of the darkness. What a joke.
Not even Misaka Imouto or ITEM in the preview can save this arc. Not even a single cameo from Accelerator or Touma will save it.
I'll admit they got Telestina's character as a Kihara for an anime original character but not more than that. Just...ugh.

Date check. The day must be really long as there doesn't seem to be any change in the sun so still August 27. The date issue can probably be saved now but not this mess that they did. And to think Sisters was a perfect adaptation.

While I understand you are upset, you are blaming the wrong person. Your supposed to be blaming the writer.
Sep 6, 2013 10:57 AM

Aug 2009
MCAL said:
belatkuro said:

While I understand you are upset, you are blaming the wrong person. Your supposed to be blaming the writer.

Pretty sure that the director and the script writer work together.
Sep 6, 2013 11:12 AM
Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
MCAL said:
belatkuro said:

I should also add to the fact that Kamachi-sensei also provides drafts for these filler arcs. So if both are saying this is okay then its Nagai's job to translate that into the anime. The point is he isn't responsible for problems in the script.
MCALSep 6, 2013 11:15 AM
Sep 6, 2013 11:27 AM

Aug 2009
MCAL said:
ssjokg said:
MCAL said:
belatkuro said:

I should also add to the fact that Kamachi-sensei also provides drafts for these filler arcs. So if both are saying this is okay then its Nagai's job to translate that into the anime. The point is he isn't responsible for problems in the script.

Kinda hard to believe that after all those antagonists in Index and Railgun the best he/she could come up with were these lame ass wannabe villains.It is also hard to believe that he/she would mess up his own story.Like Kongou back in S1,Misaka asking her friends for help here,Misaka being super weak against a freaking suit.
Sep 6, 2013 1:46 PM
Jul 2013
ssjokg said:

Kinda hard to believe that after all those antagonists in Index and Railgun the best he/she could come up with were these lame ass wannabe villains.

He's working on a tight deadline and trying to create characters that were never planned ahead of time. It doesn't surprise me that the material may be weaker than his core material (this is usually the case when a popular author whips up a side story on short notice).

At any rate, Kamachi mentioned that Railgun anime is a mishmash of what he wants, what his editors at Ascii want, and what the series planners (Warner, Nagai, Minakami, etc.) want. The final product is what they collectively agreed on, so there's always going to be a compromise to please each person involved.

As for Nagai, you have to take the good with the bad. We know that he likes friendship stories and 90s action anime (execution of the Telestina arc is very much a homage, as is the final episode of Ano Natsu de Matteru. He even hired an ex-Gainax guy for the latter), so you can always expect some of that. Nevertheless, he's a strong talent, and he delivers where it counts.
Sep 6, 2013 2:07 PM

Aug 2009
Yause said:
ssjokg said:

Kinda hard to believe that after all those antagonists in Index and Railgun the best he/she could come up with were these lame ass wannabe villains.

He's working on a tight deadline and trying to create characters that were never planned ahead of time. It doesn't surprise me that the material may be weaker than his core material (this is usually the case when a popular author whips up a side story on short notice).

At any rate, Kamachi mentioned that Railgun anime is a mishmash of what he wants, what his editors at Ascii want, and what the series planners (Warner, Nagai, Minakami, etc.) want. The final product is what they collectively agreed on, so there's always going to be a compromise to please each person involved.

As for Nagai, you have to take the good with the bad. We know that he likes friendship stories and 90s action anime (execution of the Telestina arc is very much a homage, as is the final episode of Ano Natsu de Matteru. He even hired an ex-Gainax guy for the latter), so you can always expect some of that. Nevertheless, he's a strong talent, and he delivers where it counts.

So basically the story is more what everyone else except what Kamachi(and us) want.

These guys have no appeal whatsoever.They make Sugou and Kayaba from SAO look like the how antagonists should be.
Sep 6, 2013 2:36 PM
Jun 2011
ssjokg said:
Yause said:
ssjokg said:

So basically the story is more what everyone else except what Kamachi(and us) want.

These guys have no appeal whatsoever.They make Sugou and Kayaba from SAO look like the how antagonists should be.
about misaka been weak like you seen in episode 20 her electrisity not work on the robots suits unlike outher enemys so it not she is weak it just her power not work on the suits unlike diffrent enemys
Sep 6, 2013 5:00 PM
Apr 2013
Watched the episode and my Japanese isn't good but Mikasa never mentions anything about the sisters specifically. Just that she had been caught up in something, so that doesn't affect the canon at all. I'm not sure though and belatkuro might understand Japanese perfectly, but there might be a jumping to conclusions here.

The point is we should wait for the episode to be subbed.
Sep 6, 2013 6:10 PM

Apr 2008
so Febri has 3 days to live... Meanwhile, ITEM makes another appearance next episode! :D oh and Telestina as well.... :\
Sep 6, 2013 8:39 PM

Apr 2013
Three days left for Febri, three days for Misaka to try to find a way to save her.
Oh God... Therestina's crazy, evil ass is back.

I haven't exactly been enjoying this arc that much, so seeing ITEM in that preview made me pretty dang happy.
Sep 7, 2013 12:50 AM

Aug 2009
elior1 said:
ssjokg said:
Yause said:
ssjokg said:

about misaka been weak like you seen in episode 20 her electrisity not work on the robots suits unlike outher enemys so it not she is weak it just her power not work on the suits unlike diffrent enemys
HAve you seen Misaka fight in any other ep?Have you seen the rest of her powers?If shocking her enemies was her only move then she wouldnt have reached even Level 4.
Sep 7, 2013 1:34 AM

May 2013
Oh boy, Therestina is back. Can't wait for the next episode.
Sep 7, 2013 1:45 AM

Aug 2010
All I care about during this arc is the cameos XD

Nxt ep ITEM <3 :D
Sep 7, 2013 2:15 AM

Sep 2011
Honestly, I didn't expect Misaka to tell them about her past..
Sep 7, 2013 2:18 AM
Nov 2010
Tyrel said:

well from watching it subbed shes really didn't tell them anything just that she has gone threw something like this before. Mainly saying I've had to fight people from there before. She never tells them about the sisters.
Sep 7, 2013 2:33 AM

Aug 2009
MrJc said:
Tyrel said:

well from watching it subbed shes really didn't tell them anything just that she has gone threw something like this before. Mainly saying I've had to fight people from there before. She never tells them about the sisters.
It's not about the Sisters.It is about the darkness.The Sisters is only a part of the tip of the iceberg that is Academy City's darkness.

That is why there is a problem with Misaka talking with them about that darkness and asking their help.Unlike Season 1 this time there is a way for Kuroko and the rest to NOT be involved.But no.And funny how they had to be involved in order to realize that there was something fishy with the cameras and cellphones being off at the same time.Uiharu is supposed to be clever than that.

And lol at downplaying even Heaven Canceler.Yeah,one of the two guys that created
,created Aleister's life support system,Accelerator's choker,the Dark Legacy and probably more cant reproduce whatever is inside the lollipops....seems legit.

I hope that Beatrice Therestina Kihara Lifeline will make this arc a bit better.
ssjokgSep 7, 2013 3:37 AM
Sep 7, 2013 3:15 AM

Mar 2011
For some reason I prefer Index a lot more than this one. Despite people moaning about Touma having plot armor (like any main character, ever), I still find his character alone to be more interesting than the entire Railgun cast. It's probably just me, but the Railgun series seems so.. childish.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Sep 7, 2013 4:10 AM
Aug 2013
I forgot to say this before, so I'm glad that it was mentioned again in this episode.

After learning that Febri is probably much younger than she looks (as weird as it sounds), her knowing Misaka's name might be mysterious.

What about before? Yes, not many people can recognise the Railgun by her appearance, but she is still famous. Someone knowing her name after seeing her shouldn't be surprising at all. At least, not questionable enough for her to think about it again later on (I mean later in that episode, not in this episode).

belatkuro said:

She referred to them, but did not talk *about* it. "Dangerous people" could have been anyone. Her friends are still pretty much kept out.

Misaka was handling everything by herself in the Sisters arc, and that was her downfall. It wasn't until Touma's appearance that the tables were turned around. If Misaka handled everything by herself again, it would defeat one of the aesops/themes of the Sisters arc.

(if you watched this unsubbed, then please don't go on a 3 paragraph rant about how Nagai fucking sucks before you even understand anything)

ssjokg said:
Misaka being super weak against a freaking suit.

Her being 'weak' is justified (not sure if you read the posts in the previous discussion thread, but basically, Misaka was holding back like she always does against humans (of course, there are exceptions like Accelerator and Therestina (which just reminds me how stupid the whole final fight was with Railgun lasers), since they were actually a threat). I think she said something about the robot looking like it was manned). The whole being unable to defend thing is still stupid though. It could have been so easily avoided, too.

ssjokg said:
And lol at downplaying even Heaven Canceler.Yeah,one of the two guys that created
,created Aleister's life support system,Accelerator's choker,the Dark Legacy and probably more cant reproduce whatever is inside the lollipops....seems legit.

Yeah, this annoyed me a lot too.
Sep 7, 2013 4:13 AM

Nov 2010
Misaka's first phone call with Kongou was definitely a highlight
Which gets the entire cast finally involved

Nice to see things connected with the first season
Sep 7, 2013 4:42 AM

Aug 2009
Terrie said:

ssjokg said:

Her being 'weak' is justified (not sure if you read the posts in the previous discussion thread, but basically, Misaka was holding back like she always does against humans (of course, there are exceptions like Accelerator and Therestina (which just reminds me how stupid the whole final fight was with Railgun lasers), since they were actually a threat). I think she said something about the robot looking like it was manned). The whole being unable to defend thing is still stupid though. It could have been so easily avoided, too.

She could have cut its legs and arms,throw steel rails to it,like Kongou did,Railgun its legs(she uses Railgun against Touma who doesnt even want to fight) or arms.
She could have done a lot of things without endangering the "pilot".

And sure as hell her friends arent kept out of this part of the darkness.Yes they dont know about the Sisters but they still got involved in this part of it. Mikoto fought alone in the Sisters arc because she thought it was her fault and because she didnt want them to learn about this side of the City.Here one of the reasons is simply gone.
Sep 7, 2013 5:10 AM

Sep 2012
Is the world going to explode or something once Kuroko meets one of the sisters?
loled at the preview 'who are you again'. Looks like the arc is picking up again after the recent underwhelming episodes.
Sep 7, 2013 5:12 AM

Jan 2009
I was entertained - enough said

These huge rants are lol
Sep 7, 2013 6:04 AM

Sep 2008
Railgun S staff clearly needs to learn how to make faithful adaptations from their colleagues who made Little Busters as it was such a masterpiece! They should also learn from Titans and animated the manga, exact frame by exact frame!

Looking forward to STUDY showing its true colours.
NV2301Sep 7, 2013 6:09 AM
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Sep 7, 2013 6:18 AM

Aug 2011
this arc got noticeably worse from the sisters arc. i really hate febri. and like ssjokg said, their motives became contradictory.

they really should have just gone with daihaiseisai or SS2...
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Sep 7, 2013 6:43 AM

Oct 2012
This is original anime arc right?

Aw, Misaka Imouto is jealous
I hope they wrap this well... 3 Episodes again :(

Lol, my reaction when I saw that blonde hair woman @ end is exactly like Misaka's in preview "Ah, you... Who were you again?" (Well the only thing I remember she got defeated by Railgun's girls)

Next ep, it's ITEM fanservice!! And... who were the blonde haired woman again?

Treekodar said:
For some reason I prefer Index a lot more than this one. Despite people moaning about Touma having plot armor (like any main character, ever), I still find his character alone to be more interesting than the entire Railgun cast. It's probably just me, but the Railgun series seems so.. childish.

Are you sure this is childish?
Well, for me Railgun is darker than Index which mean yeah..
Both are interesting.. but I didn't really like Index S2 especially those punch @ women's face
Well, everyone have their own ways for liking things

ssjokg said:
Terrie said:

ssjokg said:

She could have cut its legs and arms,throw steel rails to it,like Kongou did,Railgun its legs(she uses Railgun against Touma who doesnt even want to fight) or arms.

And sure as hell her friends arent kept out of this part of the darkness.Yes they dont know about the Sisters but they still got involved in this part of it. Mikoto fought alone in the Sisters arc because she thought it was her fault and because she didnt want them to learn about this side of the City.Here one of the reasons is simply gone.

She isn't fighting alone.. TouMAN is there xD
Oh I just hope Touma appear again, well ok that won't happen
So, this arc simple too normal?
Rayl1ghtSep 7, 2013 6:54 AM
"Signature removed"
Sep 7, 2013 7:28 AM

Aug 2009
X10A_Freedom said:
Railgun S staff clearly needs to learn how to make faithful adaptations from their colleagues who made Little Busters as it was such a masterpiece! They should also learn from Titans and animated the manga, exact frame by exact frame!

Thanks for completely missing the point.

@Ray_Light
If Touma appears this goes even more against the Raildex canon story which doesnt make this any better.
Sep 7, 2013 7:30 AM
May 2012
TELESTINA THAT FUCKING CUNT... GGRRRRR.. That really makes me feel my wrath all over again after what she done to both Kiyama & Haruue last season.

I mean was she dead during ep24?! How many more lunatic antagonist throughout To Aru series besides Kihara?!
JafriZinSep 7, 2013 7:34 AM
Sep 7, 2013 7:52 AM

Aug 2009
JeffreyZin said:
TELESTINA THAT FUCKING CUNT... GGRRRRR.. That really makes me feel my wrath all over again after what she done to both Kiyama & Haruue last season.

I mean was she dead during ep24?! How many more lunatic antagonist throughout To Aru series besides Kihara?!

First of all we have the Kiharas themselves.

Then we have Terra of the Left,Fiamma of the Right,Ladylee Tangleroad,One-Eyed Othinus(and GREMLIN in general),Aleister Crowley himself.
Everybody else had a tragic past or something and lost their way for a while.
Sep 7, 2013 8:15 AM

Feb 2009
Where were those names mentioned? I know there's a lot of Kiharas but I can't remember where those names were given.
And Fiamma isn't quite a lunatic, his way of thinking
is just different and extreme.
Sep 7, 2013 8:28 AM

Aug 2011
Good episode, the part before the episode ends was just glorious with that OST being played and suddenly THERESTINA. LOL!

Great to see HC going all deep on Mikasa on this episode. "Do you have the courage to face the Darkness in this City?" That line just makes this episode for me, and knowing HC... dayum. Also it was a fun moment to see Saten trying to parody HC as well infront of Uihara. Hehe

Sad to hear that Febri that only has 72 hours, this original arc is getting better and I hope they wrap this one up really good as well. Looking forward to the final 3 episodes now! ITEM next episode, woop!

Sep 7, 2013 8:30 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
Where were those names mentioned? I know there's a lot of Kiharas but I can't remember where those names were given.
And Fiamma isn't quite a lunatic, his way of thinking
is just different and extreme.

Kihara Enshuu mentions them in NT4 by name along with very big number.

I believe that him being is SO EXTREME qualify him as a lunatic.
ssjokgSep 7, 2013 9:47 AM
Sep 7, 2013 9:33 AM

Oct 2012
I feel like this arc is kind of causing S2 of Railgun to go downhill...it's absolutely nothing compared to the first arc so far.
"Now if you'll excuse me I must get back to my Madoka anime. Pink lesbian saved time lesbian and now they're about to fight Walmart"
Sep 7, 2013 9:57 AM

Sep 2012
and we got a Kihara here. Great.

kurokouga said:
I feel like this arc is kind of causing S2 of Railgun to go downhill...it's absolutely nothing compared to the first arc so far.

You can't compare the masterpiece Sisters Arc version Railgun to some kind of filler.
Sep 7, 2013 10:16 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Therestina is such a crappy villain. She's so lame and "forced" it's not even funny.

I hope this time she actually gets some more characterization. She tries too hard.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 7, 2013 10:19 AM

Aug 2009
wakka9ca said:
Therestina is such a crappy villain. She's so lame and "forced" it's not even funny.

I hope this time she actually gets some more characterization. She tries too hard.
Every Kihara so far.... but unlike fodders that "have some plan" the Kihara's are threats to the main chars and the world.Well except two.
Sep 7, 2013 10:31 AM

Sep 2009
ssjokg said:

He never said he can't recreate them. Just that it took a lot of time. Probably he can't recreate them before the "deadline".
Sep 7, 2013 10:38 AM

Apr 2010
About the lollipop or more specifically the substance that neutralises the poison in Febri's body would it not be easier to specifically look for that substance, analyse it and try to recreate it.
Instead of analysing every component in that lolly , since there will be components in it for the flavour and such.
Tho recreating it in 72 hours is going to be hard.

If i am not mistaken that woman was from the power amplify app arc or what was it called, seems we will be seeing more ITEM.
Sep 7, 2013 10:39 AM

May 2012
Intense episode. feel sorry for Febri. It really intense at the ending. Stepping into the darkness is never easy. Can't wait for the next episode.l
Sep 7, 2013 10:40 AM

Jun 2011
I wanted a Kihara but not the horrible anime original one well crap i would rather have a Golden Retriever than her.

I honestly had to try really had not to roll my eyes when they made out that the heaven canceler could not reproduce those lollipops that right there is bullshit he is called Heaven Canceler for a reason you know. So Misaka got a downgrade last episode now it is Heaven Cancelers turn.

Misaka telling them about the darkness is just a contradiction to later events but people have already pointed that out so i will not touch that to much. Also that whole scene where they just jump into things after Misaka told them just grated me for some reason.

I also have to agree with others in thinking i don't see how Kamachi had any major role in these original parts just like i did not see so in last season as well, the villains and characters and story are just not up to par. Also most fans of Raildex knows he hates inconsistencies and contradictions in his universe. Someone also said something about maybe Kamachi being pressed for time but i doubt it considering he wrote the 2nd index novel in 17 days, i can only feel it is other people that are messing up this original and he does not actually have that much to do with it.

With the amount of stuff he writes i honestly wonder if he is actually a group of people and not just one person sometimes.

All in all ever since we left the manga adaption part and moved into the anime original part it has only gone downhill for me which is a shame.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Sep 7, 2013 10:52 AM
Feb 2012
belatkuro said:

Didn't they spend a whole night in the hospital, watching over filler-loli? And if not, then when did the scene with MISAKA imouto meeting filler-loli happen?
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 7, 2013 11:03 AM

Aug 2009
Nachtwandler_21 said:
ssjokg said:

He never said he can't recreate them. Just that it took a lot of time. Probably he can't recreate them before the "deadline".
He said that the only ones that can fix her are the ones that made her.And that was before he looked at the lollipop again and saw the deadline..
GuiltyKing said:
belatkuro said:

Didn't they spend a whole night in the hospital, watching over filler-loli? And if not, then when did the scene with MISAKA imouto meeting filler-loli happen?

At this point,who cares?
Sep 7, 2013 11:08 AM
Aug 2013
ssjokg said:

She knocked the robot onto the metal structure. That was her way of disabling the robot while holding back and not killing the pilot (i.e. you could add that to your examples of methods). If it was strong enough to take apart the metal structure in one blow, the pilot inside would likely be incapacitated anyway. Turns out there wasn't a pilot.

On a related note, I don't think she ever used the Railgun on Touma (except in the Railgun manga). She just showed it off to him in volume/episode 1.

ssjokg said:

I'm not talking about the darkness. I'm talking about the Sisters. The only reason why Kuroko knowing about the Sisters would be a problem is because of the Remnant arc.

I'm not seeing any problem with Misaka's friends knowing about or getting involved with the darkness of Academy City. The fact that Misaka kept Kuroko out of the loop was constantly being depicted as a bad thing and emotionally damaging to Kuroko. One of the themes of the Sisters arc is to point out that one of her reasons were wrong, through the involvement of Touma.

On the other hand, the involvement of comrades is depicted as an act of trust and shit in this franchise. Again, see the Sisters arc with Touma, and the Acqua of the Back arc with Kanzaki and the Amakusa. See the extract in the spoiler below.

Sep 7, 2013 11:39 AM

Aug 2009
The powersuit that can take on anti-tank missiles would let the pilot incapacitated from this?And the suit didnt stop so it was a very shitty way to do it.
Touma:There are also a bunch of lighting spears and Iron sand swords and whip attacks.

You compare people that can fight and know the truth of their world with people that cant fight and think that cases like Febli and Banri are few and AC isnt fully responsible for them.
Misaka herself cant take on the darkness alone.But with Saten,Uiharu and Kuroko she is magically capable to do so?Kuroko is a strong esper but not strong enough to face it as seen in Remnant arc.Uiharu is only good for anything PC related and in cases(like with that truck) that arent as twisted as the Level 6 Shift,Dark May project, etc.Saten has a baseball bat.

And people ask why they need to have their powers changed(Railgun "laser") or Touma to save the day?
ssjokgSep 7, 2013 11:42 AM
Sep 7, 2013 12:06 PM

May 2013
ssjokg said:

<sarcasm>gee, so you know what we the fans want, glad to met you, that means disc sales for this series are going to tank, aren't they</sarcasm>
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

104 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.