Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 31, 2013 5:19 PM

Mar 2013
This episode was amazing! it had as much action as anyone could ask for! I would defiantly say either this episode or episode 5 is the best one so far from this series.
Aug 31, 2013 5:20 PM

Dec 2012
The build up the last few weeks has been painful but... Totally worth it. Too much epicness!
Aug 31, 2013 5:22 PM
Jul 2013
Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit. got. fucking. real.

Petra, even though you're dead, but you're still beautiful. You're even a beauty in death, RIP.

Good bye, Levi's homies.

Eren. was. boss.

You can say anything about him, but he's proven that he's a capable fighter in this episode. Fuck, the only thing stopping him from whooping her ass was that shock moment (I didn't catch this clear, is it either Eren trying to deny that that "person" he saw inside was the Female Titan or he's shocked from the amount of damage the Female Titan can sustain due to her superior experiences?)

I think we can deduce Eren's Titan specialty: Super-titan strength. I admit that I might have over-exaggerate it a little bit, but come on. Compare his raw power output to even the Armour Titan, he's superior. Look at episode 21. Fuck, Female Titan punches him with her haki-punch, Titan Eren sends the bitch flying 15 miles with an upper cut.

Now we know what the stills are for then: Budgets savings for Mikasa's 2 minute screen time. It was worth it. Mikasa's voice was lovely this week, dayum. Female Titan got nothing on her (well..... Eren's being held captive, but what the hell). You go girl, get your love back.

Next episode: Mikasa & Levi tag team this bitch down.

Personal Score: 6/5 ..... Wait, fuck this score. It should be: 7/5
XinceptionAug 31, 2013 5:26 PM
Aug 31, 2013 5:22 PM

Jun 2012
Im a Manga reader ,tought this would be another weekly boring snk episode but it was actually great, i would compare it too ep 4 and 5 for me the best ones, and that eren rage gave me chills :D
Aug 31, 2013 5:24 PM

Sep 2012
WHY EVERYONE HAS TO DIE???

Eren finally transformed, the fight was amazing. There were moments that he was like a psycho, and... he was eaten again

Next episode: Mikasa+Levi vs Female Titan
Can't wait for this!!
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Aug 31, 2013 5:25 PM
Aug 2013
WHY PETRA WHY?!? T___T

Insane episode.

Nov 2009
Shit just got real! Although I've already read the manga but this ... this was too much, I have to rewatch it over and over again, those fighting moments and the rage .............

I wish many shounen adaption would be nicely done like what W.I.T have been doing so far, imagine if Shingeki was given to A-1 studio .......

Again, I enjoyed the manga and I 10 times enjoyed this episode more.
THIS EPISODE JUST MADE MY SUNDAY!!!!!!!

Jan 2013
Aug 31, 2013 5:26 PM

Nov 2007
anyone else notice the smoke coming out of mikasa's wounds. she got regenerating powers too?
Aug 31, 2013 5:27 PM
Sep 2012
sLy777 said:
anyone else notice the smoke coming out of mikasa's wounds. she got regenerating powers too?

That's Titan blood evaporating.
Aug 31, 2013 5:28 PM

Apr 2012
Best episode so far
RIP levi's squad, eren got his butt kicked (again) and mikasa is a fearless badass
Can't wait for next ep

Does anyone know the name of the OST that was playing in the 17th minute with the woman singing?
Aug 31, 2013 5:30 PM
May 2012
i don't mind that i had to skip 5minutes to get to the actual episode and that the preview consists only of reused scenes because the rest of the episode was totally worth it, nice to see some actual animation for that epic fight and mikasa
Aug 31, 2013 5:30 PM

Aug 2011
E-P-I-C ! It's been such a long time since an anime gave me this feeling. I remember that the flash kick of the female titan was not so clear in the manga, but here the animation brings it! Amazing!
Aug 31, 2013 5:32 PM

Jan 2013
Couldn't stop laughing when Titan Eren went into full potato mode when he was raging lol.

Nov 2011
May--chan said:
Does anyone know the name of the OST that was playing in the 17th minute with the woman singing?

Name of the OST is called Attack on Titan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du5QTdT1RNQ

One of my favorites from this show.

May 2009
May--chan said:
Track 1 on the OST - Attack on Titan.
Aug 31, 2013 5:35 PM

Apr 2012
stAtic91 said:
Track 1 on the OST - Attack on Titan.

Stark700 said:

Name of the OST is called Attack on Titan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du5QTdT1RNQ

One of my favorites from this show.

Aug 31, 2013 5:38 PM
Jul 2013
THAT EPISODE !!! Topped my wildest expectations...
For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers.

Aug 2013
Xinception said:

Petra, even though you're dead, but you're still beautiful. You're even a beauty in death, RIP.

Good bye, Levi's homies.

Eren. was. boss.

You can say anything about him, but he's proven that he's a capable fighter in this episode. Fuck, the only thing stopping him from whooping her ass was that shock moment (I didn't catch this clear, is it either Eren trying to deny that that "person" he saw inside was the Female Titan or he's shocked from the amount of damage the Female Titan can sustain due to her superior experiences?)

I think we can deduce Eren's Titan specialty: Super-titan strength. I admit that I might have over-exaggerate it a little bit, but come on. Compare his raw power output to even the Armour Titan, he's superior. Look at episode 21. Fuck, Female Titan punches him with her haki-punch, Titan Eren sends the bitch flying 15 miles with an upper cut.

Now we know what the stills are for then: Budgets savings for Mikasa's 2 minute screen time. It was worth it. Mikasa's voice was lovely this week, dayum. Female Titan got nothing on her (well..... Eren's being held captive, but what the hell). You go girl, get your love back.

I think you have a case with Eren's super titan strength, the boulder he moved quite a distance cannot be moved an inch by standard titans, and in his fight against the female titan, Eren was obviously physically stronger, but a worse fighter (that diamond - like hardening ability is op). During the training bit of the manga it is noted that Eren does posess considerable physical strength though, so maybe a titan form amplifies your abilities some how? It is almost like Eren's titan form is a manifestation of his rage and burning desire to destroy the Titans (the roars, menacing expression and those Burning green eyes).

May 2012
Best episode of the whole series BY FAR! Levi Squad getting smashed; Titan vs. Titan; Mikasa going ape shit; just an incredible episode!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jan 2011
Holy SHIT! Now that was an amazing episode, best one now! Levi's squad members cooperation was exceptional but they were still no match for the female Titan. All three of them died. I really liked Petra and to see her die was heartbreaking. </3

Eren Titan VS Female Titan was fucking awesome! Love the MMA styled fights. The whole fight was so intense. It seems like Eren now remains conscious even when he's in titan form. That uppercut move was great. Female titan's finishing off move was so CRAZY! Eren's head fall off, holy crap! Damn, Mikasa came at the worst moment to see the female titan eat Eren's human body.

Mikasa is such a badass, the way she fights to save Eren. Levi and Mikasa team up to take down the female titan?! Fuarkk, I can't wait for the next episode. The OST fit so well with this entire episode. I can't stress it enough on how amazing this episode was.
10/5
LucarioDudeAug 31, 2013 5:54 PM
Aug 31, 2013 5:41 PM

Nov 2007
The fact that the Team Levi died is not because of their lack of ability to fight, but because of how abnormal the female titan's ability has been. Gunter died as soon as he realized the one joining with them was a fake, having little time to react as he was already in midair and couldn't react to such an ambush. Petra and Oluo took out the eyes but the female titan used its ability to generate only one eye in half the time they thought it would. Add to that, its ability to strengthen certain body parts like fist and neck to protect itself wasn't something they were aware of.

If it weren't for those abilities, the female titan was cornered and literally had her back against the wall (or tree if you like it). So those who think Team Levi didn't live up to the expectation are idiots! And now for the scream... PETRAAAAAAAAA! NOOOOOOOOO! WHY?! WHY HER?!! T_T

/takes a deep breath.

The episode title was a giveaway after I saw the fall of Gunter in the previous episode. But I am sad. I am sad to see Levi Team, of which I got so attached to (especially Petra, who had this older sister to Eren kind of thing going with her, and probably in a one sided love with Levi) over the second half of the anime had to go like this. Even though we didn't get to see them in action against ordinary titans, they lived up to their reputation as the fiercest titan killing team in just five minutes of action. I was prepared to see the go for the title of the episode, but it still hurts.

We all kind of figured out by now who the female titan obviously is. The thing that she didn't join the survey corps in the fast place should have been more of a giveaway. She can just die and go to hell for what she has done.

It was probably very emotional shock for Levi to see his entire team die like that, a team that must have shared a bond that may have been no more that four years, but four years is a long, very long time in how they never get to live long enough as survey corps members. Levi will probably have to start looking for new members and I think he already got his first member in Mikasa. Damn! She almost took out the female titan, even though it was partially weakened after enduring assaults from Team Levi and Eren's titan form, it was really impressive for her to do that alone!

I want to see a few other from the 104 cadet to join his team. Especially Sasha (because I have eyes for her), Jean (because he is a rival material in romance), and Connie (because he is Elsie's Kami-nii-sama!).
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 31, 2013 5:43 PM

Apr 2013
Intense fighting. TF is very smart regenerating only one eye. the Mikasa's hot and powerful.
Aug 31, 2013 5:43 PM

Mar 2013
Finally something happened again, I was getting pretty impatient and annoyed.

Suzune-chanAug 31, 2013 8:26 PM
Aug 31, 2013 5:49 PM
Jul 2013
MikasaxEren said:
Xinception said:

Good bye, Levi's homies.

Eren. was. boss.

I think you have a case with Eren's super titan strength, the boulder he moved quite a distance cannot be moved an inch by standard titans, and in his fight against the female titan, Eren was obviously physically stronger, but a worse fighter (that diamond - like hardening ability is op). During the training bit of the manga it is noted that Eren does posess considerable physical strength though, so maybe a titan form amplifies your abilities some how? It is almost like Eren's titan form is a manifestation of his rage and burning desire to destroy the Titans (the roars, menacing expression and those Burning green eyes).

The Incredible Hulk, Shingeki No Kyojin version.

Still impressed with the extended and awesome fight scene though. This reassures that the next few episodes will have extended epic fight scenes also, at least in my opinion.

Still.... Eren punched Miss Female Titan flying 15 miles.... dat brute.
Aug 31, 2013 5:51 PM

Jul 2013
A moment of silence of for the team TnT

I'm still speechless. XD
THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC EPISODE YET!!!!!! the titan vs. titan scene was intense! Man, the feels in this episode......can't wait for the next one
Aug 31, 2013 5:52 PM

Jun 2013
Damn it just keeps getting better awesome episode, feel bad for the team though :(
And Eren has to stop getting eaten XD
Aug 31, 2013 5:54 PM

Dec 2012
OMGOMGOMGOMG

That was awesome, so much pure rage! It had me glued to my seat the entire time, 10/5 episode.

Aug 31, 2013 5:54 PM

Apr 2008
Wish I could enjoy it like the rest of you all, but nothing good ever happens in this anime, nothing but death, death, death, little mystery, crappy main character, death, main character gets beat up and shows no potential, death, and more death...

The only thing that's keeping me around is the little bit of mystery that has my interests.
Aug 31, 2013 5:57 PM

Sep 2010
I HAD A NERDGASM THOUGH THE WHOLE EPISODE AMAZING!

In honor of Squad Levi, I present this video T-T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNUoEZX0PHU
HalAnimeAug 31, 2013 6:04 PM
Aug 31, 2013 5:58 PM

Jan 2013
Amazing.
The animation was so good.
Aug 31, 2013 5:59 PM
May 2008
I feel bad about Petra... Did she have feelings for Levi?
Aug 31, 2013 6:00 PM

Nov 2007
I am watching Kiniro Mosaic or Tamayura next. Need some shiawase.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 31, 2013 6:02 PM

Jan 2013
I must say that this was the most intense episode in ages I had goose bumps the entire fight Eren was so badass this episode all I was thinking was kill that bitch!
Aug 31, 2013 6:02 PM
Jan 2013
Oh God... Who could hate this episode??!?!?!? The animation during the battle scene was fucking boss!!!! Gahh! I want to see Rivaille and Mikasa take that bitch titan down!!! Does anyone else notice how that titan looks like Annie? And Armin said that it was someone who saw Eren transform... I then again, Eren doesn't really look like his Titan form...

But DAMN that was badass...
<3 UR PRETTY KEWL 2 <3
Aug 31, 2013 6:05 PM

Apr 2008
Amarrez said:
http://i.imgur.com/nO2Cwq4.png

My broken heart

YES. ;___; ahh she was so great. levi finding part of his team slaughtered was really upsetting.

Best episode, seriously. so goddamn intense. mikasa is such a badass, i was half-expecting her to take down that female titan by herself, haha. cannot wait for next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2013 6:07 PM

Jan 2011
NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;A;

now i have to fall asleep.... HOW WHEN I'M STILL SOBBING?!?!

Aug 31, 2013 6:07 PM

Sep 2008
Holy fuck, that was sick. Insane episode.

I really hate that bitch though. I want her to die, slow and painful death, watching all she wasn't to happen crumble in front of her eyes. I want her limbs chopped off, slowly, while she losses her blood. I want her to suffer eternally.

But by God, that female titan looks IDENTICAL to Annie. If it's not her I'll be very surprised.
Aug 31, 2013 6:08 PM
Oct 2012
how many times will eren die?
Aug 31, 2013 6:08 PM

Jan 2011
Speechless...
How many amazing anime are out there to be found?
Aug 31, 2013 6:09 PM

May 2008
Levi looks so angry when he saw his team dead. Really holding in all his angry must be unbearable. And now eren dies for a second time haha. I really wonder what he saw that made him stop moving. The female titan must be somebody he knows, like that person.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 31, 2013 6:11 PM

May 2013
Female Human transforms back into the Female Titan!!

At first I was like, "Damn, Squad Levi has some wicked coordination", but then I was like, "Damn, it's that hardening skill again" And in the end, I was like, "Noo, Petra! Why?!" RIP Squad Levi.
And when Levi saw his squad, I knew he was breaking apart inside.

The scene where Eren transformed into Titan Eren was just amazing.
Let's go Titan Fight! It was pretty epic, but that Female Titan is just so skilled.
Apparently in the end, Eren died again. Unless he's just being stored or captured.

Female Titan has to learn to never mess with Mikasa. No one should ever take Eren away from Mikasa!
Speaking of Mikasa, she's teamed up with Levi. I'm sure the next episode will be awesome.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.

Nov 2009
Can anyone make me the whole gif img at the part when Mikasa started to rampage? Desperately need that >_<

Feb 2010
It's been 40 minutes since I watched the episode and...

NO WAY IN HELL I CAN JUST CLOSE MY EYES AND SLEEP.

Haven't been this hyped in a while
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Aug 31, 2013 6:14 PM
Oct 2012
Words cannot explain how I feel right now.
RIP special ops squad
20/5 episode

May 2012
I never thought the fight between the Titans could be this epic....

Jul 2013
oh my god
other than petra dying this was a great episode
like I could feel levi's sadness when he saw everyones bodies, that was intense

Dec 2011
Great episode. I wasn't expecting Eren to win against Female Titan in hand to hand combat though. I can't believe she ate him!

Aug 31, 2013 6:15 PM

Jul 2013
Its episodes like these that make me glad i didnt spoil myself by reading the manga!

I thought maybe one ore two of Levis team wud bite the dust after last week but i did not see EVERYONE getting wiped out,and Levi and Mikasa next week is surely going to be Epic.

Looking forward to seeing how they are gonna take this FT down,if they do succeed that is!
Aug 31, 2013 6:16 PM

Sep 2010
To relive the action badassery, click below for EREN VS FEMALE TITAN!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD8C8OX2IcU
Pages (20) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.