Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 21, 2013 7:15 AM

Nov 2007
Nose_Bleed said:
Stark700 said:
It looks like the latest episode that aired today was more of an extra edition/recap special featuring the OVA + bits of footage from the previous episodes.
So basically episode 7 is not really needed? Wait a whole week for lolis and get nothing new, my heart broke a little.

An special ep. (OVA and 1-6 recap) was aired between ep.6 and ep.7 (that means ep. 7 hasn't aired).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 21, 2013 12:24 PM

Oct 2011
Yondy375 said:
Too bad she'll NEVER end up with Subaru

I hope that's only your prediction, and not 100% from the novels/manga. That episode still made me root for an Aoi ending anyway (or at least, make her part of the harem ending).
Aug 25, 2013 12:42 AM

Jul 2010
I still think that this would be better if it was a love comedy between Aoi and Subaru.

Anyway, hilarious episode. It reminded me Baka to Test, and that's a great thing.
Aug 25, 2013 5:51 PM

Jun 2008
This is a basketball anime, right?
Sep 1, 2013 3:11 AM

Jul 2011
Shirt said:
I want Tomoka's MOM to win.

Oh yeah!
Sep 10, 2013 9:42 PM

Feb 2010
Aoi episode needed more Aoi. MORE AOI!!!
Sep 13, 2013 4:34 AM

Mar 2012
God..that sleight of hand Natsuhi and Subaru did together..they are like Penn and Teller.
Its 420 out there somewhere.

Oct 5, 2013 8:39 PM

Jun 2011
Natsuhi <3 Just love their sneakiness and that teamwork "No look pass??!?"
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 8, 2013 8:00 AM

May 2012
Lol poor Aoi :p I do wonder if she'll ever actually confesses her love :p But damn this episode sure was filled with service :p Pretty nice episode nonetheless xD Up to the recap episode!
Dec 23, 2013 4:30 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

I was expecting a nice chance for Aoi, since there never was seen in the first series, now a little more to tell you the truth, but the story plays the prankster and gives us the usual episode.
Funny story while playing cards already seen many times, at the end Aoi puts the intimate, which is given away! XD
Subaru lolicon more and more, but you save in the corner thanks to the final, good move! : D
Very good drawings, animated too well.
May 29, 2014 2:11 PM

Feb 2013
My insane long list of thoughs for this episode
Way to much of a covincident that they are going on the same trip....
Why empty out the entire bag just because one thing wasen't packed at the exact place?
Why is her friends watching her pack xD?
Her friends are way too perverted xD
Why do people in EVERY! anime assume people have a fever just because they blush alittle?
Aoi's Daydreams are wonderful xD
If the girls are on a field trip.. shoulden't they stick with their school instead of running off?
Aoi and her perverted assumptions xD
Why is hinatas Cloths always very much too big? They gotta have her size somewhere right?
"Go take a shower first" can be misunderstood alot if you don't add some context first xD
Why not just put her pantsu outside their hotel door?
Aoi is so cute when so embarrest xD
Why the heck sleeps with their lamps still on?
Why dosen't he just put the pantsu in the drower or in his bag then go too sleep?
Even if it dosen't sound weird too them.. guests at the hotel might find it very weird if a Teenage boy goes into a room with 11-12 year old girls in.. and their explanation would be "he came too play with us"
Why are people taking so many baths in anime xD
"We'll sneak into their room" I thought hotels had like major unbreakable locks on their doors :O
I don't think the hotel manager would let a tree grow that close to the girls bath.. also.. Water censoring.. like 2Micro meters above the nipples.. or holding hands infront of them
i don't think it would be possible for him too stay on that tree in that pose xD
How many pillows does one room really have?
And ofc the.. Normal "Guy walks in on girl doing something very embarrasing" and gets slapped for it
Jan 16, 2015 7:34 PM

Jun 2012
I'm so glad they weren't caught. The last thing this anime needed was another unfunny misunderstanding. Instead of yet another shit moment we instead get some surprisingly funny and epic teamwork. From now on ALL perverted misunderstandings in EVERY anime should be replaced with something like this.

Of course I don't know why these idiots don't just leave the underwear where they found it, would avoid all this hassle. But they redeemed themselves here. Though the episode as a whole was dampened by the end bit with Aoi, as usual. Slapping a guy for walking into his own room, stay classy.
Mar 28, 2018 5:45 AM

Feb 2013
Another return the pants mission, funny.
Lol, he caught Aoi change in those erotic pants.
Jun 18, 2021 11:54 AM

May 2018
Ah yes Maho's legendary panties make a reappearance ;P
Mar 22, 2022 11:39 PM

Nov 2010
Aoi is super hot! Subaru must be the reincarnation of Buddha for him to be able to resist such desires. lol
Feb 29, 3:43 PM

Aug 2019
aoi fears the worst with subaru. honestly aoi is my least favorite girl in this show. she was proably made to be like that on purpose because this show is clearly aimed for people who like lolis so aoi is just a comical relief.
returning panties again?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2013

41 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 29, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2013

32 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 29, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2013

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 25, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 26, 2013

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 23, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 19, 2013

42 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Feb 23, 10:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.