Forum Settings
Forums

What anime do you believe could've been a masterpiece, but messed up?

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 19, 2013 8:47 PM

Jun 2013
Slayermaster said:
I wonder if After Story would've been better if

Tomoya doesn't deserve it though.
Oct 19, 2013 9:08 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
I'd say Infinite Stratos. it's close to being a good anime, but the main character, Ichika, is so dense and socially ignorant, even for a harem, that the whole series is ruined for me.
Oct 19, 2013 9:12 PM

Jul 2013
portgas123 said:
PrimeX said:
portgas123 said:
Gurenn Lagann just fucked everything up, fucking idiots. They could have had a masterpiece on their hands and they missed the opportunity for fucking nothing.
Explain why.

Mod Edit: Spoiler put inside spoiler tag. Please make sure to do it in the future
For no reason???
Oct 19, 2013 9:17 PM

Sep 2013
If you have to change something as major as "characters" or "plot", it probably shouldn't be considered close to a masterpiece.

Also Evangelion haters: are you even including EoE in the evaluation? I count it and using it I consider Evangelion to be really close to a masterpiece.
"you think you're bad, don't cha?"
Evangelion is "a commentary on human nature and Japanese culture, particularly otaku and hikikomori, couched in a metaphysical allegory within a Science Fiction background."
Oct 19, 2013 9:22 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
TheProxy said:
If you have to change something as major as "characters" or "plot", it probably shouldn't be considered close to a masterpiece.

Also Evangelion haters: are you even including EoE in the evaluation? I count it and using it I consider Evangelion to be really close to a masterpiece.

I'm with you Proxy. Outside of End and a few other OVA's, I also consider Evangelion to be close to a masterpiece, even if it is more a visualization of Hideaki Anno's therapy than anything else :-).
Oct 19, 2013 9:31 PM

Sep 2013
elkensteyin said:
TheProxy said:

I'm with you Proxy. Outside of End and a few other OVA's, I also consider Evangelion to be close to a masterpiece, even if it is more a visualization of Hideaki Anno's therapy than anything else :-).

Totes. Every time I watch it I get something new, and every time it is fun. :)

Lol this is how I see a lot of the SAO posts (not all of them so eff off):
"Yeah man, Mars of Destruction could have been a masterpiece if it had better animation, characters, plot, dialogue, action, music, and voice actors!"

Obviously not as extreme but yeah.
"you think you're bad, don't cha?"
Evangelion is "a commentary on human nature and Japanese culture, particularly otaku and hikikomori, couched in a metaphysical allegory within a Science Fiction background."
Oct 20, 2013 1:34 AM

Jul 2013
Yeah angel beats was originally going to be 26 episodes but I think it still got what it needed to into 13 episodes and I dont see a problem with the back stories and therefore it is a masterpiece in my eyes, however an anime that I think could really have been something amazing is guilty crown, amazing OP and OST with great animation but, but, the character development was lacking and the plot had nothing too interesting, and I think the biggest downfall was the fact that the protagonist had no balls and couldn't tell inori anything without his face going red, if the Romance was less childish and the plot was interesting I think it would have easily been a 9/10.
"Okarin... Okarin... I don't know who that is, but when I say his name, I feel warm inside" - Mayuri "Mayushii" Shiina
Oct 20, 2013 5:30 AM

Jun 2012
Zetsuen no Tempest. Just short of greatness. Will probably lower my score to an 8 eventually. It peaked at around episode 8 where it took both the best from Mawaru and Death Note and after that it went downwards. Not because it screwed up or failed but because of the direction the plot was heading. They started focusing on the plot more than the amazing characters and their interaction. It ended nicely though wrapping everything up neatly, maybe a little too neat. It showed that greatness at certain parts but not consistently. Still a great watch though.
Oct 20, 2013 7:23 AM

Oct 2013
MoldyCereal said:
Sword Art Online. Excellent premise, flawless animation, amazing battle scenes, and the soundtrack was made by a modern Mozart.

The story and characters on the other hand....

It really can't be helped. The original author had to cut a lot... of everything in order to fit the first story within the strict word limit of Dengeki Novel Prize. In fact, episodes 2 to 7, episodes 11 and 12 were all from side stories published after the original SAO story. It's quite scary if you think about it. The original SAO story could have been covered by 6 episodes. When the ALO arc started, the author no longer had a word limit so the pacing of the story became completely different from SAO arc's.

They really had a huge dilemma with the anime for sure. Personally I think the third arc GGO would be a lot more interesting than ALO, but it's not as if they can just skip ALO.
Oct 20, 2013 7:24 AM

Nov 2012
Fate stay night. Hopefully they make that right in the future. Also Pandora hearts.
Oct 20, 2013 10:21 AM

Aug 2013
Angel beats. Not enough character development and of course that ending.
Oct 20, 2013 2:03 PM

Feb 2013
Gankutsuo...still one of my favs but they rushed the last few episodes.
Oct 20, 2013 2:06 PM

Aug 2013
Shingeki no Kyojin could have been one of the best animes ever made, but turned out to be just a decent one
Oct 20, 2013 2:09 PM

Sep 2011
Tekkaman blade, there is a phenominal story there, and dont get me wrong it still shows at moments, but its held back by so many problems as the series goes along

-filler thats not isnt just not entertaining, but also makes the rules of the setting make no sense
-characters are pretty 1 trick pony
- some villains were there just to die shortly after introduction without any affect on the plot or anything
- and the final battle is not only anticlimatic, but is nothing more than 1 gigantic deus ex machina asspull

As is aid before, there is still a really good story in this series and i do recommend it however its held back so much by many really careless flaws, and this didnt lower the score or anything but i should mention its got the most inconsistent animation iv seen in a show, and it being 50 episodes so the budget had to be distributed unevenly is no esxcuse since if they were having budget issues they wouldnt have made 20 episodes worth of filler

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 20, 2013 3:11 PM

Aug 2013
Hmm.. well for starters, the ones already mentioned (Angel Beats, SAO, F/SN).
Deadman Wonderland may not have been a MASTERPIECE, but I wish it was a LOT better than it was.
Death Note had an amazing first segment and a painful second.
RahXephon, a show that I JUST completed, would've had me awarding it with a 10, if it wasn't for the minor plot holes here and there.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Oct 20, 2013 3:42 PM
Aug 2013
PrimeX said:
portgas123 said:
PrimeX said:
portgas123 said:
Gurenn Lagann just fucked everything up, fucking idiots. They could have had a masterpiece on their hands and they missed the opportunity for fucking nothing.
Explain why.

Mod Edit: Spoiler put inside spoiler tag. Please make sure to do it in the future
For no reason???

who cares about fucking Simon? I want two brothers to wreck havoc and have a great chemistry together, instead of that we got a boring kawaii female protagonist that is worthless and a story that is so boring I could die if not the final battle scene.
Oct 20, 2013 3:46 PM

Aug 2013
portgas123 said:
PrimeX said:
portgas123 said:
PrimeX said:
portgas123 said:
Explain why.

For no reason???

who cares about fucking Simon? I want two brothers to wreck havoc and have a great chemistry together, instead of that we got a boring kawaii female protagonist that is worthless and a story that is so boring I could die if not the final battle scene.

Believe me, I fucking love Kamina.

lol Gurren Lagann...mature....LOLZ. Besides, to say Simon DOESN'T wreak shit is a load of bullcrap.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Oct 20, 2013 3:51 PM
Aug 2013
StillSwingin007 said:
portgas123 said:
PrimeX said:
portgas123 said:
PrimeX said:
portgas123 said:
Explain why.

For no reason???

Believe me, I fucking love Kamina.

lol Gurren Lagann...mature....LOLZ. Besides, to say Simon DOESN'T wreak shit is a load of bullcrap.
I'm not saying that he doesn't, he's just not interesting at all without Kamina, who was the driving force of the anime up until that point. I could be an amazing anime about two brothers who are not afraid to stand against any enemy and fight together till the end, believing in each other. Instead of that we got boring story about stupid Simon. It's similar to second season of Death Note, when L was replaced with a new guy.
Oct 20, 2013 3:55 PM

Apr 2013
portgas123 said:

I'm not saying that he doesn't, he's just not interesting at all without Kamina, who was the driving force of the anime up until that point. I could be an amazing anime about two brothers who are not afraid to stand against any enemy and fight together till the end, believing in each other. Instead of that we got boring story about stupid Simon. It's similar to second season of Death Note, when L was replaced with a new guy.

Simon had amazing character development, I don't know why you hate him so much. If Kamina didn't die, TTGL would have been the most cliche shounen out there. Not that it isn't already cliche as fuck.
It's similar to second season of Death Note, when L was replaced with a new guy.
Near>L
an egomaniac and a fool

Oct 20, 2013 5:11 PM
Feb 2012
I got death note .

FMP! Second Raid
KyoAnimation did a great job with the series . but it could have been extended , 13 episodes wasnt enough
shyuga8499Oct 20, 2013 6:00 PM
Oct 20, 2013 6:28 PM

Aug 2013
bpSORE said:
I got death note .

FMP! Second Raid
KyoAnimation did a great job with the series . but it could have been extended , 13 episodes wasnt enough

Go read the manga/light novel. It tells the story of FMP post TSR
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Oct 20, 2013 6:44 PM
Sep 2013
Fairy Tail. If they made it more Seinen and just all around more mature with a higher budget, that could've been one helluva show. Unfortunately it's just a generic Shounen
Oct 21, 2013 1:45 PM
Feb 2012
StillSwingin007 said:
bpSORE said:
I got death note .

FMP! Second Raid

Go read the manga/light novel. It tells the story of FMP post TSR

yeah i already read all mangas/LN . i made a review on sigma check it out
Oct 21, 2013 4:27 PM

Jul 2012
for me, the end of Berserk is not a deal breaker at all. I loved it so hardcore and the end was just a shock. But then i came to this weird stasis: it just IS. It is an uncompormising look what the future holds for our MC. All that he had, and all the he has lost. Its fucking bleak but its just RIGHT for me.

Of course i did run off and start the manga lol.
Oct 21, 2013 5:08 PM
Aug 2012
Lots of people going with Angel Beats but I'm not convinced it could've been a masterpiece. Solid plot, characters, setting. It's funny when it tries to be and there are more original ideas than your average series but it still doesn't add up to a masterpiece. It's good rather than great.

I'm going to throw out Samurai Champloo. Yes, it's basically a rehashing of Bebop but it still gets close to masterpiece status in my opinion. The artwork, soundtrack and setting are nothing short of perfect. It even manages to make action scenes fun and interesting which is rare.

As we all know, there is about 5 episodes worth of plot advancement spread out over 26 episodes. Generally, this is deal breaker for me but Bebop was able to make stand alone episodes great on a consistent basis.

If Champloo could've delivered better plot lines for the independent stories, I'd call it a masterpiece. A more extensive main story could've worked, too. It's still a great series, though.
Oct 21, 2013 5:39 PM

Nov 2010
Many of them, though I won't say that they messed up. But more like something was missing or this would be nice. All the anime I'm mentioning, I really do like.

If the filler in Naruto was reduced by at least half then it would most likely be a 10. That's my biggest problem with it, that while the filler isn't bad, there's a lot so it messes with the pace of the show. If the rest of the material of Beck was adapted then it's possible that it could be a 10. That was the one thing that bothered me about the show, it felt unfinished. Same with Mushishi but I'm still rewatching it so my feelings could change. Gintama I feel was like a jack of all trades, master of none. Especially with the serious arcs, fight scenes were very well animated and choreographed but I felt like something is missing(maybe meaning, history, more episodes). Add onto that the main character sounds the same to me in serious and comedy arcs. Unlike let's say Luffy when we know that he's serious, his face changes and so does his voice. Most of the time Gintoki felt too similar to how he is in the comedy arcs, making me not take him as seriously. They also include full on comedy characters as serious characters which doesn't make any sense like Kondo, he's an idiot 99% of the time but I'm supposed to believe that people seriously willingly follow him and respect him. For Aria the Origination this could change the next time I rewatch it, but one part of the ending doesn't fit with me(the order in which "that" happens to the girls). If the climax in One Piece Film Z had a better fight then it would have gotten a 10. If Redline showed the backstories of most if not all of the people in the race. I wasn't expecting anything of the story, that's not what it was really focused on. The art, animation, and music were great. But they showed a little glimpse and mentioned a couple of things but never expanded on it. All it would need are those backstories and it would be a 10.
This is all I feel about writing about today.
Oct 21, 2013 6:25 PM

Sep 2012
Yumekui Merry

Seriously, what the hell happened?
Oct 21, 2013 6:28 PM

Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:

If the filler in Naruto was reduced by at least half then it would most likely be a 10. That's my biggest problem with it, that while the filler isn't bad, there's a lot so it messes with the pace of the show.

Honestly the filler in Naruto (Shippuuden at least) doesn't bother me so much as the flashbacks in non-filler episodes. They can make flashbacks effective without replaying entire scenes from previous episodes. I mean, if someone need an 8 minute flashback to remember what happened 30 episodes ago, that person is a true Narutard.
Oct 21, 2013 7:47 PM
Oct 2013
Definetly what hapenned over the last episodes of Death Note pissed me off, when they involved stupid fbi into the investigation, Raito-Kun should've just kill Near, he was a stupid ridiculous little kid, hated him from the start.
Oct 21, 2013 8:29 PM

Dec 2012
This would be...pretty much everything I rated a 9 which is a heck of a lot. It is the quintessential "so-close-but-not-quite" position.
KruszerOct 21, 2013 8:32 PM
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Oct 22, 2013 9:39 AM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Kruszer said:
This would be...pretty much everything I rated a 9 which is a heck of a lot. It is the quintessential "so-close-but-not-quite" position.

You're harsher than I am. Essentially, for me, anything rated 7 or below would be a miss, with 7 kind of on the bubble. 8s are good, 9s are excellent, and my few 10s are near perfection.
Oct 22, 2013 10:50 AM

Jan 2013
MioIsurugi said:
Yumekui Merry

Seriously, what the hell happened?

They stopped following the manga halfway through it and added some shitty filler villain. However the manga is actually quite good.
Oct 22, 2013 1:18 PM

Oct 2013
Air Gear

Concept, characters, story, air treks, humour

It had a huge amount of potential to be amazing hut Toei fucked it up!!! So glad I got into the manga coz its too good!!

I still loved the anime but man.....could hav been so much better. The soundtrack however? amazing! really captured the feel. Skankfunk did 1 hell of a job!
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Oct 22, 2013 1:32 PM

Apr 2012
I wouldnt say that Shingeki no Kiojin messed up, but it had a few flaws that made it miss the masterpiece mark and it "only" became a great show for me.
Oct 22, 2013 1:42 PM

Nov 2012
baki502 said:
I wouldnt say that Shingeki no Kiojin messed up, but it had a few flaws that made it miss the masterpiece mark and it "only" became a great show for me.
I'm curious which flaws? I noticed nothing bad about it.(IMO)
Oct 22, 2013 1:51 PM

Apr 2012
johnyjohny said:
baki502 said:

Mostly little problems I had with the characters (mainly Eren, and a bit Mikasa). No real objective flaw tough, except the pacing sometimes, especially when they moved the boulder, that was way to dragged out. Also had some problems where they tried to toss in a small bit of humor which felt just wrong and missplaced. As I said I had several minor flaws, nothing big, but all added togheter it did drag it down from masterpiece to "only" great.

Well and in the end it missed that special feeling I have for shows, where I know that this show is a 10 a masterpiece and something really special. Shingeki no Kiojin came close but that feeling that I just watched a masterpiece wasnt there.
Oct 22, 2013 2:13 PM

Nov 2012
baki502 said:
johnyjohny said:
baki502 said:

Mostly little problems I had with the characters (mainly Eren, and a bit Mikasa). No real objective flaw tough, except the pacing sometimes, especially when they moved the boulder, that was way to dragged out. Also had some problems where they tried to toss in a small bit of humor which felt just wrong and missplaced. As I said I had several minor flaws, nothing big, but all added togheter it did drag it down from masterpiece to "only" great.

Well and in the end it missed that special feeling I have for shows, where I know that this show is a 10 a masterpiece and something really special. Shingeki no Kiojin came close but that feeling that I just watched a masterpiece wasnt there.
Nice explanation. I kind of understand where your getting ad. But I'm a sucker for very great anime (9.5/10) so i rate those a 10 as well because they deserve it.
Oct 22, 2013 4:12 PM

Aug 2013
Fucking Neon Genesis Evangelion. It was so close yet so far. Still a very good watch though.
Sup People and yes I am the physical manifestation of Shinji Ikari's Balls

And this what elite-sama says to incest
elite-sama said:
I'm against it because I don't have a sister. It's not fair.
Oct 22, 2013 4:50 PM

Sep 2013
About Death Note:

Time is money, but money won't turn back the clock.
Oct 22, 2013 5:19 PM
Jul 2012
Nux_Walpurgis said:
About Death Note:

My only problem with Death Note is....

Other than that, the show is one of the best out there if not the best. Could have been 2 episodes shorter but it was amazing. Watched it 5 times already.
Oct 22, 2013 5:37 PM

Sep 2013
MoldyCereal said:
Sword Art Online. Excellent premise, flawless animation, amazing battle scenes, and the soundtrack was made by a modern Mozart.

The story and characters on the other hand....

I agree with you.. SAO could've been a masterpiece if it wasn't for the story and the useless side characters that serves no purpose in the story at all..
はじめまして。おかざきです、どうぞ よろしく。
Oct 22, 2013 9:01 PM

Dec 2012
elkensteyin said:
Kruszer said:

You're harsher than I am. Essentially, for me, anything rated 7 or below would be a miss, with 7 kind of on the bubble. 8s are good, 9s are excellent, and my few 10s are near perfection.

In some ways, perhaps, but I think I've been accused of being too liberal with my ratings more.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Oct 22, 2013 9:19 PM

Jan 2010
My 9s and some of my 8s either did something wrong or just didn't go far enough with whatever they were doing. First that comes to mind is Wolf Children, where 95% of the movie I genuinely loved, but it was that 5% that bothered me.
ShockedOct 22, 2013 11:16 PM
Oct 23, 2013 12:39 AM
Apr 2011
while i don't consider shiki and jormungand to be masterpieces even if they had improved, i do think both series were great (especially shiki) aside from the very crappy endings

shiki did an unwarranted and unjustified 180 in the last two episodes compared to the rest of the series
it left a bad taste in my mouth

jormungand had an anticlimatic and unremarkable ending for the second season
Oct 23, 2013 4:05 AM

Mar 2012
Well, these are the series that come to mind for me.

Angel Beats! - Personally, I still consider it a masterpiece because it is one of the most enjoyable and emotional anime I've ever seen. However, I don't think it's considered a masterpiece to the general public and there are some pretty obvious reasons why. The two lead characters received the least development and considering how the series played out, it felt rushed toward the end. There were some plot holes (or rather inconsistencies) that the series didn't do a very good job of explaining (I'm sure the heart explanation comes to mind). This series needed a little more clarity and I think it should've been a 2-cour anime to do that (but it didn't get 2-cours).

Sword Art Online - Let's face it. It had the source material, it had the premise, and it had the production to pull off being a masterpiece. Boy, did it ever fail. The problem I felt with this series had is it tried to cover two arcs in one season when it just needed to stick with the Aincrad arc. I felt the characters needed more development and the Aincrad arc was too fragmented.
Oct 23, 2013 7:26 AM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Nux_Walpurgis said:
About Death Note:

Toucanbird said:
Angel Beats! - Personally, I still consider it a masterpiece because it is one of the most enjoyable and emotional anime I've ever seen. However, I don't think it's considered a masterpiece to the general public and there are some pretty obvious reasons why. The two lead characters received the least development and considering how the series played out, it felt rushed toward the end. There were some plot holes (or rather inconsistencies) that the series didn't do a very good job of explaining (I'm sure the heart explanation comes to mind). This series needed a little more clarity and I think it should've been a 2-cour anime to do that (but it didn't get 2-cours).

For me, I just don't like the premise of either Death Note or Angel Beats, so it's not really even close to being masterpieces IMHO.

Toucanbird said:
Sword Art Online - Let's face it. It had the source material, it had the premise, and it had the production to pull off being a masterpiece. Boy, did it ever fail. The problem I felt with this series had is it tried to cover two arcs in one season when it just needed to stick with the Aincrad arc. I felt the characters needed more development and the Aincrad arc was too fragmented.

SAO is like a Michael Mookcock book (for those who've read him). The chapters go by so fast that you really cannot get closure on anything, and it only seems half-finished.

Kruszer said:
elkensteyin said:
Kruszer said:

In some ways, perhaps, but I think I've been accused of being too liberal with my ratings more.

LOL - if you're Liberal, what does that make me. I shudder at the thought, since I'm a Republican. :-)
Oct 23, 2013 8:47 AM
Sep 2013
samurai champloo

that anime ending was pretty sadly done
Oct 23, 2013 9:10 AM

Apr 2013
Sword Art Online
- The first episode had a lot of potential with the story and characters and the beautiful animation and amazing soundtrack just added to the epic experience of an MMORPG. However, throughout the series, the story just falls apart. The following few episodes seemed like a harem as one episode would revolve around a female that was never really emphasized later on, making it seem just like a useless episode. Also, the main female lead's relationship with the main character just seemed like an unrealistic and forced relationship. The first half of the series was okay, but definitely could've been much better in terms of story and characters. The second half was much more disappointing from the extremely flawed story, ridiculous villain, and weird love relationship with his sister. The overall series just felt like a missed opportunity.

Code Geass R2
- R2, in my opinion, was not as great as R1. The good qualities about R2 was definitely the ending, animation, and backstory of some of the characters. However, the strategic element of the series did not seem as fleshed out as it was in R1. In R1, you really had no idea what the outcome of some of the battles were gonna be and really was a clash between wit and reflexes. Yet in R2, most of the battles just seemed to have just sheer force involved through the use overpowered abilities. Also, some characters sometimes went through complete 180 when it came to development such as with Lelouch and Suzaku and some new characters weren't as interesting or well developed. By the end, it was a satisfying and memorable experience, but R2 falls just short from the awesomeness of R1.

Mirai Nikki
- The beginning of the series had a lot of promise. An all out brawl between totally messed up and mentally deranged individuals? Very interesting. A lot of the episodes were very interesting to watch and the female lead was definitely the driving force for the series. However, during the last episodes, it was a bit hit or miss for me. There were some great moments, there were some downright "what the hell" moments. Overall, it was okay, but it could've been much better when it came to the last couple episodes.
Zeal_SealOct 23, 2013 9:13 AM
Oct 23, 2013 10:25 AM

Apr 2013
Kotoura-san. The first couple minutes of the first episode had me in tears and I was expecting a dramatic 10/10 tier anime to follow.
What really did follow though was a generic comedy slice-of-life anime that was alright at best.
Oct 23, 2013 11:35 AM

Oct 2013
Death note was one of my favourites, but did get messed up, but still a great anime.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 8 hours ago

39 by Horshu »»
18 seconds ago

» Have you ever refused to watch an anime because of its toxic fanbase?

Alpha_1_Zero - 5 minutes ago

2 by Horshu »»
3 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

41 by AzafuseKingTora »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 9 hours ago

38 by MichaelJackson »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 1 hour ago

12 by Absurdo_N »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.