Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2013 10:21 AM

Mar 2012
Aversa said:
Just how many shounen hacks is Touma's body made up of to be able to move after receiving that much damage just look at all the blood loss.

If you think this is the extent of Touma's durability, you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait till you see the stuff he goes through in the later Index light novels.

On another note, I finally got to watch the entire episode and man was that amazing. The entire episode was absolutely spectacular. The OST meshed with the scenes perfectly. The direction was perfect. The episode was just amazing and bone chilling.

They absolutely need to get the composer for the OST to work on Index's OST.
Whoever said that this was JC Staff's best work, I will wait for the Index movie before I can say that. However, out of all of what I have seen JC Staff do, THIS is definitely their best work. THIS is how an adaptation should be done and paced.

Here's to hoping that the awesomeness carries over to Index III so that we can finally get a proper, good adaptation of the Index novels.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jul 20, 2013 10:27 AM

Dec 2011
Oh yes. I love everything in this episode! Damn, especially Touma's rage face at the start.

I can't wait to see the conclusion of this fight.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2013 11:01 AM

Sep 2012
the best Action Scene in Raildex Anime...

they animate it very well...

i love it...

can't wait to watch the next episode...

xD
Jul 20, 2013 11:11 AM

Jan 2012
Really I wonder how Touma is still alive... and Accelerator could have just stay farther away from him ^^"
Jul 20, 2013 11:21 AM

Mar 2012
Best. Saten and Uiharu leave forever please.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jul 20, 2013 11:26 AM

Mar 2013
LOL, I'd rather have Touma helping Misaka then her friends who won't even touch Accelator. If Misaka was defeated by Accelator and was at the point of questioning herself and her pride as an esper, what the hell will Kuroko do and her friends who will be serious dead weight.At this point, Touma is the most relevant with his ability.

It's official now. Accelator really is on some godly shit right now.
Jul 20, 2013 11:35 AM
Feb 2013
KnightCamelot said:
MapoTofu said:
How did Touma survive getting thrown by a tornado, hitting a turbine, dropping like 5 floors onto the ground and splattered blood out his guts.
Though the same
It was a bit overboard in my opinion. Touma is still a human, and not from Krypton ^^

"Touma is still a human" Except that he isn't just a "human", he is an "Esper". Almost everyone in that city, even the level 0 are still espers, and that's enough to surpass the normal humans body in every way... Except that they can't use magic because of that (because the magic needs a "normal human", not some drugged espers).
Jul 20, 2013 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
@Sonnosuke

I'm pretty sure if an average level 0 "esper" could take a beating that would kill a normal human 3 times over they would have mentioned it. If I'm wrong then correct me because that would explain quite a few inconsistencies but I just don't believe it -_-. It wouldn't make sense for them not to mention these facts when talking about the skillouts and such if they were true.
Jul 20, 2013 11:55 AM
Feb 2013
@Brotwo

Ok then. The difference between the "average" level 0 espers and those amazing ones it's just their powers development, but they all used the same drug process to change their bodies and hypnotism in their minds. And about that "It wouldn't make sense for them not to mention these facts", they do mention it a lot in the novels, BUT the one who mentioned it some times was the narrator, and the animation doesn't have one.
SonnosukeJul 20, 2013 11:59 AM
Jul 20, 2013 12:01 PM

Jun 2013
Sonnosuke said:
@Brotwo

Ok then. The difference between the "average" level 0 espers and those amazing ones it's just their powers development, but they all used the same drug process to change their body and hypnotism in their minds. And about that "It wouldn't make sense for them not to mention these facts", they do mention it a lot in the novels.

Umm...the esper program changes your brain ,not your entire body.

Actually wait.. it DOES change your body, but i don't think it improves your physical condition or your toughness.
Darkmousy0198Jul 20, 2013 12:14 PM
Jul 20, 2013 12:14 PM

Nov 2012
Sonnosuke said:
@Brotwo

Ok then. The difference between the "average" level 0 espers and those amazing ones it's just their powers development, but they all used the same drug process to change their bodies and hypnotism in their minds. And about that "It wouldn't make sense for them not to mention these facts", they do mention it a lot in the novels, BUT the one who mentioned it some times was the narrator, and the animation doesn't have one.

I don't know the light novel, so I can only speak with the anime in mind. In my perception, espers are, besides their abilities, still normal humans. So it would make sense that their resilience is similar to non-espers', which in my opinion is shown in the show. Touma beeing an exception some times, getting up from injuries that would have brought other characters in critical conditions.
For me, it reduces the thrill a little bit. I like to feel that the protagonist can be in real danger and that serious repercussions exist.
Jul 20, 2013 12:21 PM
Feb 2013
KnightCamelot said:
Sonnosuke said:
@Brotwo

I don't know the light novel, so I can only speak with the anime in mind. In my perception, espers are, besides their abilities, still normal humans. So it would make sense that their resilience is similar to non-espers', which in my opinion is shown in the show. Touma beeing an exception some times, getting up from injuries that would have brought other characters in critical conditions.
For me, it reduces the thrill a little bit. I like to feel that the protagonist can be in real danger and that serious repercussions exist.

Let's use the anime then. You saw the Daihaseisai, right? That seemed pretty dangerous, dangerous enough to be a mass murderer festival, like in a coliseum... Except that everyone there survived the fireballs and random esper powers.
Jul 20, 2013 12:25 PM

Nov 2011
Finally Accelerator gets punched in the face repeatedly and all is right with the world.
Jul 20, 2013 12:29 PM

Mar 2012
KnightCamelot said:
Sonnosuke said:
@Brotwo

The Light Novels always emphasized that barring Imagine Breaker, Kamijou Touma is a normal person. That anything that should kill a normal human should kill him.

Basically, an anime rule-people are more durable than they should be.
Ashen_MikoJul 20, 2013 12:47 PM

Jul 20, 2013 12:30 PM

Jul 2011
Best. Fighting. Sequence. Ever.

I just think Touma could've held him with his right hand at the first chance and KO'd him with a sequence of left hand punches or maybe just estrangled him with both hands... Anyway, Accelerator would be history.
Jul 20, 2013 12:31 PM

Jan 2013
Best episode ever, they made this better than the one in index it, love the OST, i need more!!! cant wait for next week episode.
Jul 20, 2013 12:35 PM

Mar 2012
What was the song playing when Misaka asked 10032 for the help of the Sisters?
It really made the scene.
Jul 20, 2013 12:37 PM

Jun 2011
CreationBreaker said:
ran around Academy City and fought two Saint level opponents in a row with a bullet wound.

When you say fought 2 people with a bullet wound you mean
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 20, 2013 12:40 PM

Mar 2012
Slicer22 said:
CreationBreaker said:
ran around Academy City and fought two Saint level opponents in a row with a bullet wound.

When you say fought 2 people with a bullet wound you mean

Yes, that's what I meant.

Jul 20, 2013 12:40 PM

Mar 2008
That was pretty damn awesome. Of course Touma's punches were great, but just the whole thing came together so well. Could really take the time to appreciate Mikoto's feelings and efforts to get the help of the Sisters in stopping the plasma.

They just did a great job with this episode.
Jul 20, 2013 12:41 PM
Feb 2013
CreationBreaker said:
KnightCamelot said:
Sonnosuke said:
@Brotwo

The Light Novels always emphasized that barring Imagine Breaker, Kamijou Touma is a normal person. That anything that should kill a normal human should kill him. But then again, this is the guy who had survived getting his right arm cut off twice, getting thrashed around by a guy with a mace and being thrown in a lake, drowning in the Arctic Ocean, and ran around Academy City and fought two Saint level opponents in a row with a bullet wound.

Even thinking that you're right, I can still ask you one thing. Are "drug effects" in the body supposed to be denied too? I guess that at least he could be talking about "normal humans" of Academy City. You know, after all "Skill-Out may choose to refer to those who actually show powers as espers". I mean, may those who doesn't have powers always refer to themselves as "normal humans"?
Jul 20, 2013 12:44 PM

Jan 2013
Sonnosuke said:
Let's use the anime then. You saw the Daihaseisai, right? That seemed pretty dangerous, dangerous enough to be a mass murderer festival, like in a coliseum... Except that everyone there survived the fireballs and random esper powers.

Yeah but everyone holds back during that time and they don't aim directly at the people. I didn't see anyone get directly hit by a fireball or anything and you can pass it off as them playing around in a game and it doesn't really affect the story. When it comes to real fights in the anime though, it's Touma that has an undeniable advantage in being practically indestructible.

@Creationbreaker
Also I'm tapping out of this topic before you or someone else spoils me anymore with examples that go against the discussion rules. I really just need to fucking stay away from forums, people have no respect for the joy of someone experiencing a brand new story. Index S3 is now going to be slightly less exciting for me when it comes out.
BrotwoJul 20, 2013 12:48 PM
Jul 20, 2013 12:49 PM

Mar 2012
Brotwo said:

@Creationbreaker
Also I'm tapping out of this topic before you or someone else spoils me anymore with examples that go against the discussion rules. I really just need to fucking stay away from forums, people have no respect for the joy of someone experiencing a brand new story (game or anime). Index S3 is now going to be slightly less exciting for me when it comes out.

Shit. Sorry about that. I was doing something else at the same time and forgot to spoiler tag. My bad.

Jul 20, 2013 12:49 PM

Oct 2011
Touma!!!!!!! BADASS!!!! Wish this was a double episode T____T
Jul 20, 2013 1:03 PM
Feb 2013
Brotwo said:
Sonnosuke said:

Yeah but everyone holds back during that time and they don't aim directly at the people. I didn't see anyone get directly hit by a fireball or anything and you can pass it off as them playing around in a game and it doesn't really affect the story. When it comes to real fights in the anime though, it's Touma that has an undeniable advantage in being practically indestructible.

@Creationbreaker
Also I'm tapping out of this topic before you or someone else spoils me anymore with examples that go against the discussion rules. I really just need to fucking stay away from forums, people have no respect for the joy of someone experiencing a brand new story. Index S3 is now going to be slightly less exciting for me when it comes out.

Sorry, but even if you're not seeing it, I need to find the contradiction. "Yeah but everyone holds back during that time and they don't aim directly at the people." OBJECTION! Re-watch that. You can't clearly tell. But you can clearly see that a random girl aimed in Touma (he denied it) and a random boy aimed clearly in Misaka (and then Touma denied that too).
Jul 20, 2013 1:18 PM
May 2011
O.O just had a moment of clarity while watching the pool of blood Touma was lying in.

Just as his right hand dispels god's blessing causing him to be unlucky, he dispels DEATH ITSELF. He can't die no matter how hard death tries to get him. Which is painful as hell.

Explains how he survives all the hits he received.

Also SuperPhone broke.
<No idea found. Did you spell idea wrong?>
Jul 20, 2013 1:20 PM

Mar 2013
Brotwo said:
Sonnosuke said:

@Creationbreaker

I dont get why you're getting less excited, i mean these arent big spoilers that tell you 'why did this certain event happen', in fact this should get you more excited because you want to know why these certain events happened and what caused them.
Izayoi’s personal philosophy is “To suppress and control both the strong and weak.”
Jul 20, 2013 1:21 PM

Mar 2009
the fight scene is much better than Index S1.... damn love the animation
Jul 20, 2013 1:22 PM

Jan 2012
accelerator the weather man
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 20, 2013 1:46 PM

Mar 2012
Sonnosuke said:

Even thinking that you're right, I can still ask you one thing. Are "drug effects" in the body supposed to be denied too? I guess that at least he could be talking about "normal humans" of Academy City. You know, after all "Skill-Out may choose to refer to those who actually show powers as espers". I mean, may those who doesn't have powers always refer to themselves as "normal humans"?

Here's the issue. The drugs are directed directed mainly at the human brain and are what lead to ESPers being able to emit AIM Dispersion Fields. However, that is all. They don't make the ESPers any more durable than an average human and certainly not as durable as a Saint.

A possible interpretation, though, which could explain Touma's durability could be the following
Kotaros said:
O.O just had a moment of clarity while watching the pool of blood Touma was lying in.

Just as his right hand dispels god's blessing causing him to be unlucky, he dispels DEATH ITSELF. He can't die no matter how hard death tries to get him. Which is painful as hell.

Death, according to Christianity, is a direct result of God's punishment for original sin. Now, think of
Don't forget what Kamijou actually means. It means "The One who Cleanses God and Exorcises the Devil" or also "La Persona Superiore a Dio". Think of the symbolic implications for a second.

Kotaros said:
Also SuperPhone broke.

Wow. It actually took 6 pages before somebody mentioned that.

Jul 20, 2013 2:01 PM
Feb 2013
@CreationBreaker
Well... That was an acceptable answer. So, I should just think that the others espers (whatever level) surviving all those things had no answer after all, right? It's ok then. Ah, that "La Persona Superiore a Dio" line it's really annoying, isn't that a blasphemy? Just a little detail, but here, this would be said "A pessoa superior a Deus" so similar that it's truly annoying.

@Kotaros
I don't know if you're really serious, but I truly think that that's acceptable too.
SonnosukeJul 20, 2013 2:12 PM
Jul 20, 2013 2:22 PM

Oct 2011
That cancel sound whenever Touma use Imagine Breaker is just so epic in a way.

Also, I don't know how Touma manage to glide on the ground and give Accelerator a knuckle punch.
Falling from that height, I'm really amazed he's still alive. And the plasma in Railgun S look much more terrifying than in Index.
Signature
Jul 20, 2013 2:32 PM

Jun 2011
xKirix said:
That cancel sound whenever Touma use Imagine Breaker is just so epic in a way.

Also, I don't know how Touma manage to glide on the ground and give Accelerator a knuckle punch.
Falling from that height, I'm really amazed he's still alive. And the plasma in Railgun S look much more terrifying than in Index.

With that scene with Touma gliding across the floor that was actually him crouching down and dodging the shrapnel that Accelerator blew at him, he crouched down and swung his torso down and across then back up to punch Accelerator in the face sort of like a semi circle. Though the way they animated it they sort of made him look like Cassandra the Dust Eater from Claymore lol. Touma was already used to Accelerators shrapnel attacks, Touma is a pretty smart fighter who learns and adjusts during the fight do not expect the same thing to keep working.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jul 20, 2013 2:56 PM

Mar 2012
Sonnosuke said:
@CreationBreaker
Well... That was an acceptable answer. So, I should just think that the others espers (whatever level) surviving all those things had no answer after all, right? It's ok then. Ah, that "La Persona Superiore a Dio" line it's really annoying, isn't that a blasphemy? Just a little detail, but here, this would be said "A pessoa superior a Deus" so similar that it's truly annoying.

Actually, what other instances are there of ESPers being durable? Aside from Hamazura (not as severe as Touma's) and Touma, there really haven't been any other examples which I could think of off the top of my head.

Slicer22 said:
With that scene with Touma gliding across the floor that was actually him crouching down and dodging the shrapnel that Accelerator blew at him, he crouched down and swung his torso down and across then back up to punch Accelerator in the face sort of like a semi circle. Though the way they animated it they sort of made him look like Cassandra the Dust Eater from Claymore lol. Touma was already used to Accelerators shrapnel attacks, Touma is a pretty smart fighter who learns and adjusts during the fight do not expect the same thing to keep working.

Actually, a lot of people tend to forget this all too easily. Hell, even I forgot this until just now, but Touma IS a competent street fighter.
Don't forget this quote from Index.
“Hah. You’ve never lost.” Kamijou danced around with precise footing. “And that is why you’re weak! You defeat all of your enemies in a single strike and you can easily reflect any attack. There’s no way you would actually know how to fight[brawl]!”

Jul 20, 2013 3:03 PM

Apr 2011
what a stupid time to cut off the scene -.- ffs now to wait another week~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2013 3:21 PM
Feb 2013
CreationBreaker said:
Actually, what other instances are there of ESPers being durable? Aside from Hamazura (not as severe as Touma's) and Touma, there really haven't been any other examples which I could think of off the top of my head.

Really? There's so many examples, like Last Order that was blown away by Accelerator (even if she landed in the water, that was enough to kill a "normal" person) every one at the Daihaseisai was attacking with dangerous powers like dense red lasers, stakes, fireballs strong enough to destroy the ground like it was just a normal dodge-ball. And the people who most receive Misaka's bluish sparkles never dies (you could say that she just try not kill, and I know that she really do it, but isn't that power enough to kill real normal people?). There's those who tries tho attack Accelerator (whatever level) and they don't die too, well... Awake wasn't one of those weaklings, but look how beaten up she was, there's so many examples...
Jul 20, 2013 3:36 PM

Aug 2009
3 things:
-This is how they should have worked on Index I and II.

-The one thing that I hate about Accel except from him being fooled:His laugh in this ep.And the same one in Index's ep.
I know that he is crazy that is one of his char traits but what's up with the annoying laugh that never appears again?Well I AM happy that it never appeared again,LN included.But why does it even exist.It's not like he doesnt have a bunch of other and better crazy laughs.

-As I said in ep14:
ssjokg said:

Well it would be REALLY GOOD if JC could do the same with anything RAILDEX the animate in the future.(So how many except me said this?)

CreationBreaker said:
Sonnosuke said:
@CreationBreaker

Slicer22 said:

Actually, a lot of people tend to forget this all too easily. Hell, even I forgot this until just now, but Touma IS a competent street fighter.
Don't forget this quote from Index.
“Hah. You’ve never lost.” Kamijou danced around with precise footing. “And that is why you’re weak! You defeat all of your enemies in a single strike and you can easily reflect any attack. There’s no way you would actually know how to fight[brawl]!”

The narration states it as well:
"In a fight against delinquents, he could win with 1 on 1, he was in danger with 1 on 2, and he would unhesitatingly run away with 1 on 3. That was the extent of his skill."

Sonnosuke said:
CreationBreaker said:

Really? There's so many examples, like Last Order that was blown away by Accelerator (even if she landed in the water, that was enough to kill a "normal" person) every one at the Daihaseisai was attacking with dangerous powers like dense red lasers, stakes, fireballs strong enough to destroy the ground like it was just a normal dodge-ball. And the people who most receive Misaka's bluish sparkles never dies (you could say that she just try not kill, and I know that she really do it, but isn't that power enough to kill real normal people?). There's those who tries tho attack Accelerator (whatever level) and they don't die too, well... Awake wasn't one of those weaklings, but look how beaten up she was, there's so many examples...
So you want to start assumptions based on one-time events?

Daihaseisai aside(where they even had med staff around),everyone other that attacks Accel NEVER GETS UP again to face him.Why does it matter if they are alive or not.
ssjokgJul 20, 2013 4:50 PM
Jul 20, 2013 3:59 PM

Mar 2013
hugohan said:

I just think Touma could've held him with his right hand at the first chance and KO'd him with a sequence of left hand punches or maybe just estrangled him with both hands... Anyway, Accelerator would be history.

If Touma hit him with his left hand Accelerators reflection would have broken his arm.
Jul 20, 2013 4:05 PM

Aug 2009
SalmonSandwich said:
hugohan said:

If Touma hit him with his left hand Accelerators reflection would have broken his arm.
It wouldnt if he was still holding him with his right hand.
Jul 20, 2013 4:06 PM

Jul 2011
Oh man this epic episode deserves an 1 hour special!
Jul 20, 2013 4:14 PM
Jul 2018
They cut the episode off at the right time, now gotta wait for next week lol
Jul 20, 2013 4:23 PM

Jun 2007
Another episode that felt like it was only a couple minutes long and was just incredibly directed and executed. Wasn't as good as 14, I don't think any of the episodes will be, but there's no point in comparing like that so no reason to bother.

There's not really much to say though because it was mostly just the fight. Not in a bad way, but that doesn't have much to comment on aside being put together nicely.

I'm confused though, Touma told Biribiri to help him in the end of the last episode - yet he was clearly not expecting her to show up at all in this one. She only let him go because he said she could help, so how did he expect her to help at all if he didn't even think she'd be around? Did I miss something this or last episode or was it just not explained?
Jul 20, 2013 4:27 PM

Aug 2009
TallonKarrde23 said:
Another episode that felt like it was only a couple minutes long and was just incredibly directed and executed. Wasn't as good as 14, I don't think any of the episodes will be, but there's no point in comparing like that so no reason to bother.

There's not really much to say though because it was mostly just the fight. Not in a bad way, but that doesn't have much to comment on aside being put together nicely.

I'm confused though, Touma told Biribiri to help him in the end of the last episode - yet he was clearly not expecting her to show up at all in this one. She only let him go because he said she could help, so how did he expect her to help at all if he didn't even think she'd be around? Did I miss something this or last episode or was it just not explained?

"Help me fullfil my dream"(if that is what you mean)->"Dont do anything stupid and die like you were planning to"
Jul 20, 2013 4:30 PM

Jun 2007
ssjokg said:
TallonKarrde23 said:

"Help me fullfil my dream"(if that is what you mean)->"Dont do anything stupid and die like you were planning to"

I feel like he just said "I'll let you help me" but what you said makes complete sense so that's probably all it was, maybe I just misunderstood one line of context or something. Thanks.
Jul 20, 2013 4:53 PM
Jul 2011
Damn this guy should direct index season 3, he is so much better than the season 1&2 director!
Jul 20, 2013 5:09 PM
Mar 2013
KanPaTo said:
Damn this guy should direct index season 3, he is so much better than the season 1&2 director!

agreed, this director knows how to even adapt touma very well IMO, while the index director fails quite badly. i thought touma was decent in index 1 but in season 2 i began to loath him so very much but thankfully i read the LN so i began loving him there. i feel like this director knows what hes doing seeing as how everyone likability sky rocketed for me and without one character making me lose interest in the story. this entire adaption felt like me watching a very well developed animated movie(the quality and animation helps quite allot) i can't even described how amazing railgun S has been IMO, i just hope the index movie is amazing as well but seeing how well it sold i got noting to worry about i bet.
Jul 20, 2013 5:20 PM

Aug 2009
Goldzero said:
i just hope the index movie is amazing as well but seeing how well it sold i got noting to worry about i bet.
There is one problem with that.Not to jinx it or anything but the FSN:UBW movie sold welll too but as far as I am concerned it sucked as an adaptation.Then again Endymion original and not an adaptation.

And Endymion's director is the same with Index I and II's...Lets hope that he learned something from Nagai Tatsuyuki .
Jul 20, 2013 5:25 PM

Aug 2011
KanPaTo said:

Watching Railgun S gets me really excited about the possibilities for Index III. My hope that is the next 9 novels of Index are adapted over 2 seasons and crammed into one, with side stories to fill any gaps. After seeing how rushed the arcs were with 8 novels, I shudder to think what would be cut if 9 novels were adapted in 24 epsiodes.

The fight scene and Misaka's scene were really well done. Accelerator's attacks had much more punch in this adaption, and the damage Touma took was more realistically shown. Can't wait for next week/
Jul 20, 2013 5:59 PM

May 2012
Impressive episode. And I like the title: The Weakest

Just look at how this weakest just beat the shit out of the strongest. Hands down to Master Touma!
Jul 20, 2013 6:01 PM
Mar 2013
ssjokg said:
Goldzero said:
i just hope the index movie is amazing as well but seeing how well it sold i got noting to worry about i bet.
There is one problem with that.Not to jinx it or anything but the FSN:UBW movie sold welll too but as far as I am concerned it sucked as an adaptation.Then again Endymion original and not an adaptation.

And Endymion's director is the same with Index I and II's...Lets hope that he learned something from Nagai Tatsuyuki .
agreed but i heard from a friend said that it received allot of respect from bloggers who saw the movie and complemented how well it was made(japan bloggers).
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.