Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 15, 2013 9:30 AM

Mar 2012
Barion-Zara said:
This show is just too adorable! >_<

Alice is so cute!

Aya writing "Bride" was sooo cute!
I would totally want to propose to her like that XD

And this time it had quite a lot of funny moments too XD

aya = moe overload! wanting to be a wife !
Jul 15, 2013 9:51 AM

May 2009
Shows like these should come with warnings for either diabetes or heart attacks.. These girls are so incredibly adorable, it's almost unbearable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2013 11:32 AM
Jun 2013
Funny ep! Alice is so blunt lol. The ED is nice too.
Jul 15, 2013 12:01 PM
May 2012
I drop it because it get boring...
Jul 15, 2013 12:04 PM

Sep 2012
We finally get to know the origin of the title name Kiniro Mosaic !!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 15, 2013 2:01 PM

Jan 2012
ALICE IS JUST SO CUTE >___<
the ED is just as good as the OP; love them both!! XD
Really did like this episode, a bit more than the previous in fact!
Hope its stays this cute and funny >.<
Jul 15, 2013 2:25 PM
Dec 2012
Disappointed. I had expected something like Thermae Romae, but the show is too girly for me. Dropped
Jul 15, 2013 6:27 PM

Dec 2009
Not as good as the first episode, most likely due to how it followed a more 4-koma like structure.

But still.

Smiled like an idiot.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 15, 2013 11:30 PM

Jan 2009
Alice smirking with full marks in an exam of mother country's language was the best.
And the scene of Yoko's proposal to Aya was a good yuri aspect.

Well, I don't know why Ms. Karasuma wrote on the board "She has been to London three(?) years ago." though.
Jul 16, 2013 4:19 AM

Apr 2012
I'm pretty surprised that so many people think that this episode wasn't as good as the first or is "just another yonkoma show now." I thought this episode was much better than the first. Oh well...

Anyhow, a lot of the gags clicked with me, which is rare for a comedy. So I'm definitely looking forward to the next episode.

Man, this season is full of great stuff~

Jul 16, 2013 7:51 PM

Jun 2012
Another good episode, it was so nice to hear Alice's English.

My favorite character of this series is undoubtedly Aya-chan! ^^

Jul 16, 2013 7:55 PM

May 2012
eminagnam said:
Disappointed. I had expected something like Thermae Romae, but the show is too girly for me. Dropped

I have to say, what in the world gave you the idea that it would be like that? xD

I'm not sure which episode was better, but they both were beyond amazing ~
Jul 16, 2013 10:02 PM

Sep 2012
My heart is melting.
Jul 17, 2013 5:59 PM

Dec 2008
Cute episode. Going to miss Ohara Sayaka's awesome English though.
Jul 18, 2013 10:23 AM

Jun 2012
symbv said:

I must have missed that part. What is the origin of the name?
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 18, 2013 11:00 AM

Sep 2012
shigeru212 said:
symbv said:
Remember a scene when Shinobu said she wants to dye her hair gold but it was rejected by Alice, then Shinobu got into a bit of slump saying even if she got gold hair it would look so bad of her that mosaic needs to be imposed on her hair? Kiniro means gold color. So you can see where the title of the manga/anime comes from ;-)

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 18, 2013 2:21 PM

Jun 2012
symbv said:
shigeru212 said:
symbv said:
Remember a scene when Shinobu said she wants to dye her hair gold but it was rejected by Alice, then Shinobu got into a bit of slump saying even if she got gold hair it would look so bad of her that mosaic needs to be imposed on her hair? Kiniro means gold color. So you can see where the title of the manga/anime comes from ;-)

Ok, I got it. Thanks for explaining.

I can't believe I missed that. I read your first comment before I watched the episode and I still couldn't find it.

On the bright side, I won't forget what kiniro means now.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 18, 2013 4:11 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
shigeru212 said:
Let me help fix that. The word for silver (as an adjective) is gin'iro. Now, try not to get them confused... ;)
CratexJul 18, 2013 5:29 PM
Jul 18, 2013 4:29 PM

Jan 2012
This show kills me with cuteness.
Jul 18, 2013 10:51 PM

Sep 2012
Cratex said:
shigeru212 said:
Let me help fix that. The word for silver (as an adjective) is gin'iro. Now, try not to get them confused... ;)
Just to clarify, Gin'iro is also a noun but if you add a "no" or "na" predicate to it it can function as an adjective. The difference between Gin and Gin'iro is just that the former is silver (the metal) and silver (the color).

Jul 19, 2013 4:53 AM

Jul 2012
This show makes me feel good a lot.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jul 20, 2013 3:56 PM

Apr 2013
only one word I can say ' Moe '
Jul 20, 2013 5:32 PM

Jul 2013
"Miss Karasuma, your English sounds a little awkward."
Man I couldn't take Alice seriously when she said that xD

It's nice to see the group of girls getting along, and looks like the second blonde girl comes next episode, this is going to be fun!
Jul 21, 2013 11:41 AM

Oct 2012
45Ravager said:
"Miss Karasuma, yer Engrish sunds a rittle aukward."
Man I couldn't take Alice seriously when she said that xD

pfffffft, i was like "speak for yourself"...

^ Why isn't this updating...
Jul 22, 2013 11:13 AM

Oct 2012
That show is so damn amazing, it fun and cute god i can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 25, 2013 3:40 AM

May 2008
KUUKI YOME YO

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 25, 2013 12:54 PM

Oct 2011
So cute! Alice's English is adorable :') Wondering when the 5th girl is going to arrive.
Jul 27, 2013 11:27 AM

May 2012
04:42 full of win

Kinda boring at times.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 29, 2013 1:34 PM

Mar 2012
vampko said:
girlscout said:
vonPeterhof said:

Do they actually use the metric system for measuring people's heights in the UK? Pretty sure they didn't last time I was there.

Sort of is the answer! I personally use feet and inches but metric has been creeping into weight measurements and height over here.

I don't remember the metric system being used to measure height except when they were in actual Japan. So why is this being asked?
And also, remember that Alice is in love with Japan and Japanese culture, so she might do things that aren't normal for her home country because of how much she loves Japan.
A really belated response, but it's just that the way she casually expressed her height in cm's caught me off guard. I thought of the "in love with the culture" explanation as well, but the fact that it's not remarked upon at all suggests to me that the author probably wasn't aware that the metric system isn't used universally. I have heard that there were some attempts to widen the use of the metric system in the UK though, so I thought that maybe this isn't as unrealistic as I thought after all, which is why I asked.

And as a side note, I have spent two years in England and one year in the Atlanta area, and I was about as crazy about the American South as Alice is about Japan (yes, really), yet I still never learned my height in feet and inches. I know I had it written down somewhere, since I had to indicate it in some forms, but the most I could say about it in casual conversation was that I'm shorter than 6 ft., which was probably kind of obvious.
Aug 3, 2013 11:33 AM
May 2012
would be better if it 'd be all guys, just to spice things up a bit cuz this is a-channel all over again and it was retarded ...
Sep 22, 2013 3:35 AM

Nov 2012
super funny episode. shinobu is such a dork, she's obsessed with foreigners but can't even speak english c: so cute.
Sep 24, 2013 5:05 AM

Oct 2012
I..I can't keep watching this...
My sugar level oh... I'm gonna get diabetes for watching this xD

Still, I don't get it.. What relationship between Shino&Alice?
Shino->come to England & stay at Alice parents' home.. so? It can't be cousin.. right?
So many Manzai moment (Full of Boke & Tsukkomi)

Lol sensei, "I just woke up one day and was one"
I hope there's a girl who write her dream as a bride one day xD

Alice+Bunny Ears = Tewi xD

Shirubaasouru said:
04:42 full of win

Kinda boring at times.

Well, she's the most growing girl than the others because she ate a lot

symbv said:

And Alice orz !!

It's Alice's OTL!!!

greenmush said:
KUUKI YOME YO

Lol, it's okay they ignored her (except Youko)

Barion-Zara said:
This show is just too adorable! >_<

Alice is so cute!

Aya writing "Bride" was sooo cute!
I would totally want to propose to her like that XD

And this time it had quite a lot of funny moments too XD

Aw.. I know right?
And it's funny because Accelerator(your pict profile) is a lolicon, so he approved this xD

babymilo91 said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

Funny. That's exactly how I would describe her English.

lol.

It's because Japanese dialect?

symbv said:
Cratex said:
shigeru212 said:
Just to clarify, Gin'iro is also a noun but if you add a "no" or "na" predicate to it it can function as an adjective. The difference between Gin and Gin'iro is just that the former is silver (the metal) and silver (the color).

Gintoki > Kintoki... Sorry I had to xD
"Signature removed"
Sep 29, 2013 2:04 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was really cute~!
Oct 12, 2013 1:27 PM

May 2012
Moe~ Really cute development I must say, and just to see every character in such a nice and suiting setting is just great! Lets see what's next and damn that sure is a lovely ED!
Oct 14, 2013 10:11 PM

Feb 2012
It is 2013 and the ultimate "moe" series has come to us
it is... marvellous
Oct 21, 2013 5:26 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Stark700 said:

Kawaii!

symbv said:
Ejc said:
As cute as ever! I really like all the good sounding Engrish in this episode xD
They even mentioned moe (萌え) in this episode wwwww
Let's take a look at the scene:

And Alice orz !!

LOL!

Episode sugary and slow at the same time, too much for neuronal cells! The soporific effect was lurking in every moment! ASD
Plot that still plays on the tenderness that quettro girls are able to express, monotonous but pleasant after all the genre does not point to different targets!
Storytelling at times very funny, the question of "Moooooo ... eeeeeeeeeee!", It was too epic win! It also takes a step forward with the introduction of characters in an "official". Good!
Finally remember why I like the design so much, it is similar or identical to that of A-Channel! * _ *
Good animations.
So much beauty deserves the best!
I do not know who to choose as an MC in the series. ^ ^ "
Dec 29, 2013 9:15 AM
May 2012
This show is so cute, funny and relaxing.

I really like the atmosphere and the girls are just so adorable :3 !!!!!

Engrish always makes me laugh ahahaha.

The opening and ending song are both nice, I like it.
Jan 20, 2014 10:56 AM

Jun 2011
The BGM near the end came in at the right time, that was a great moment, but then it suddenly stopped for a gag. Great ED song.

It dropped off some shoujo ai tease but I hope that it'll go somewhere :)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 21, 2014 7:57 AM

Oct 2013
haha enjoying this anime so far loved the ending XD
[/quote]
Mar 26, 2014 10:20 AM

Jan 2012
holy fucking waste of fucking time

brb let's watch other people going to school and talk about pointless shit over and over again...

I wouldn't complain if there's only a few of these shit, but they've been coming out like mexican babies living on welfare for years now.. (no racist)

fuck this beta generation
May 31, 2014 7:21 AM

Jan 2009
Youko x aya yuri vibes; shinobu thinking that alice was confessing to her was great

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jun 11, 2014 5:08 AM

Mar 2014
"I love Japan!!!- is also the phrase that I want to say badly . (of course, I LOVE MY COUNTRY TOO!!!.) 'Dem Animes Rocks!!!
The Whole group is a bunch of ego bakas (means people having one or more Unique/Weird traits/personalities on one's brain. e.g. Air-heads and the Shy types ... also can be defined with the "Deres" Attitudes.) as shown in the comedy scenes. still kawaii though!!
Damn... the characters are so MOE!!!
Over-Generalization.
Shino wtf.. She's really the "so" airhead baka type.
The jokes are getting funnier !! Nice!!
Even Sensei... have an alter-ego bakaness... Getting sleepy... Kawaii!!
Shino again , I was Amazed with that Personality... as SOMEONE.
Damn what a genius fluent English/Japanese Translator , Shino!! (obviously , its the opposite.)
Aya... What a Streak of multiple personality-like Modes!! Reacts like a boss!!
Dumbness can lead to Misunderstandings ya know.
Their Witty humor with Ego Bakaness on it ... sure does laughs me the most on this anime!!
Nice Episode!!!

Note : Ego Bakas are my personal words.. with my personal meaning. you can't find it in the net.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2014 5:16 PM

Feb 2013
This anime is so cute! It's also funny too. I love hearing the Engrish. I'm enjoying this a lot. Very good episode.
Sep 19, 2014 8:26 AM

Aug 2011
I have thoroughly enjoyed this episode so much too! I love how she eats loads and phases out as if to say she doesn't realize. Alice is the cutest thing I have seen in an anime for a long time!
Nov 14, 2014 7:15 PM

Aug 2009
now if you'll excuse me im off to look for some of doujinshi for this series... for "research" purposes you know

peaceful ep

too adorable for me

alice conscious about her size :p

Alice's English is so cute :3

Loving the ED, so classy
sirhcnilNov 14, 2014 7:23 PM
Dec 12, 2014 5:31 PM

May 2013
ED's pretty cute. (^_^)

So we find out more about the girls and how moe they all are.
And Shinobu really likes the foreigners.

Best homeroom teacher ever. Those are some cute bunny ears.
All we have to do now is wait for Karen's appearance.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Feb 3, 2015 6:30 AM

Jan 2013
"I like Japan, it's full of foreigners"
I cracked with this one and it was just the opening.
Feb 11, 2015 9:27 PM

Jun 2014
cute girls doing cute things never gets old

they aren't highschool students, at most elementary

Feb 23, 2015 6:19 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
1 Kiniro Mosaic a day to keep the troubles away.

Alice is so darn cute. The teacher added the cherry to the cake by giving bunny ears to Alice, extreme kawaii Alice.

Alice ends up teaching the class english after she comments on the teacher's English. Well played by her.

Apr 12, 2015 4:34 PM

Jul 2010
This moeness, I can't handle anymore :3
Yoko and Aya look like they're married already.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 6, 2013

208 by Daviljoe193 »»
Apr 8, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 21, 2013

183 by Nex1014 »»
Mar 8, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 17, 2013

73 by ChibiiiAlex »»
Feb 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 7, 2013

69 by DragonX11 »»
Sep 24, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kiniro Mosaic Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 31, 2013

90 by DragonX11 »»
Sep 2, 2023 8:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.