Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 7, 2013 1:27 PM

Aug 2013
Ehh, Ruri or Manami.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2013 1:30 PM

Aug 2013
Volbla said:
PsyChOo said:
Manami ftw

Screw y'all haters. She's the only one who never complains when helping him and she's ready to help him at any time without asking for details.. and understands him more than anyone else.
I liked her more in the first season though, when they slept in the same room. I was hoping for something to happen. x)

UNLIKE SOME ORANGE-HEARED MIDDLESCHOOLER IMOUTO WHO NEVER APPRECIATES WHAT HE DOES FOR HER AND BITCHES ALL THE TIME AND FORCES HIM TO PLAY EROGES NOT TO MENTION SHE ACTED LIKE SHE DIDN'T KNOW HIM EVEN THOUGH HE WENT ALL THE WAY TO AMERICA TO GET HER.

Ninjas please.

Kuroneko is fine... but I hated that short-term relationship of her with Kyousuke... it was a stupid move.

This guy knows what's up.

Kirino and Ayase are just bitches. They abuse Kyousuke every chance they get for very silly reasons. Kuroneko is always cute, but she's not very fun. You know who's fun? Saori. Saori seems to be the funnest to hang around with regularly, by far. Buut she's not really a love interest of Kyousuke's (or shouldn't be, because that's dumb), so she's out of the equation.

The best relevant choice is Manami. Really, what have Kirino and Kyousuke ever done together? She's exploited him for her nerdy interests, and she has apologized for being a bitch. Ayase has just exploited him to improve her relationship with Kirino. These are not healthy relationships. Kuroneko is cool, like i said, but she's not as cool as Manami.

AAMEN to that. xD But I`d still pick Kuroneko. xD Just because of how awkard she can be in a love situation. xd
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2013 8:34 PM

Sep 2011
Already someone said? Repeat if that: Kyousuke marry Kirino.
Aug 8, 2013 4:09 AM

Jul 2012
I think it's pretty obvious that Kuroneko is like the best girl ever, therefore my answer is clear.
Aug 8, 2013 4:20 AM

Aug 2013
Baldr_Weird said:
Already someone said? Repeat if that: Kyousuke marry Kirino.

Aug 8, 2013 8:54 AM

Mar 2013
The last volume of the LV was some of the worst BS I've read in a LONG time

Aug 8, 2013 9:22 AM

Jun 2012
Nobody. Because he doesn't deserve any of the girls. But huh, everybody will know that it'll be Kirino.
Poor her, and she expected to be happy. Kirino lost.
Aug 8, 2013 3:40 PM

May 2013
After reconstructing the fragments of chaos using wellspring of wisdom i came to answer.
There will be two endings :) i don't wanna spoil fun :)
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there đź‘‹, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Aug 9, 2013 2:08 PM

Mar 2012
Kirino
Aug 9, 2013 3:13 PM

Jun 2006
Kirino for sure :3
Aug 10, 2013 3:13 AM

Feb 2013
hakerx1 said:
After reconstructing the fragments of chaos using wellspring of wisdom i came to answer.
There will be two endings :) i don't wanna spoil fun :)

Man i wish there were 2 endings... would of loved to see it play out differently then it did
Chaos isn't a pit, Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail never get to try again, The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb but they refuse, they cling to the realm, or gods, or love. Illusions only the ladder is real, the climb is all there is - Lord Petyr Baelish
Aug 10, 2013 3:28 AM

Oct 2012
Kirino without a doubt.
Aug 14, 2013 1:44 AM

Jun 2011
Krayzel said:
lust4anime said:
His sister

INCEST FTW!!!! <3

Damn, and you're 25 years old...

Are you suggesting that a 25 years old cannot be extremely passionate at what they like, or it's limited to what they can like? So tight minded.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 17, 2013 12:37 AM

Feb 2008
I find it hilarious that the psychiatrist is recommended for people who think Kyousuke should end up with Manami (his childhood friend) but not for Kirino (his fucking sister).
Aug 17, 2013 12:52 AM

Feb 2011
Spike_Terra said:
I find it hilarious that the psychiatrist is recommended for people who think Kyousuke should end up with Manami (his childhood friend) but not for Kirino (his fucking sister).

Dude its an anime. It's just that if you pick Manami in the world of Oreimo then you probably have a few screws loose. If it were in the real world, you would have a point maybe.
Aug 18, 2013 5:46 AM
Jun 2013
Ayase, But too bad that didn't happen
Aug 18, 2013 9:27 AM

Mar 2013
I've been routing for Kuroneko
Aug 18, 2013 9:35 AM
Mar 2013
Ayase>Kirino>Kuroneko.
Aug 18, 2013 9:45 AM

Feb 2011
Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? Well, EVERYONE!!!! lol
Why it not end up with Harem Ending? TT
Aug 18, 2013 10:02 AM

Jan 2011
Krayzel said:
lust4anime said:
His sister

INCEST FTW!!!! <3

So?

I´m 32 and say the same thing.
Aug 18, 2013 10:03 AM

Sep 2011
Kyousuke x Kuroneko OTP.
Aug 18, 2013 1:12 PM

Aug 2012
I dont hate kirino or any of the characters except Manami ..... but i really really really want him to end up with kuroneko. >.<
Aug 18, 2013 1:21 PM

Aug 2012
lmao, that explanation in Manami option is hilarious

AreosVX said:
Krayzel said:
lust4anime said:
His sister

INCEST FTW!!!! <3

So?

I´m 32 and say the same thing.

nice.

incest FTW!!

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 19, 2013 6:44 AM

Nov 2009
For Kyousuke...

Yeah Ruri, there really isnt any contest on this. She understands him the most and has a much cuter dere side than Kirino who comes off as a bit too stand offish imo.
Aug 19, 2013 7:22 AM

Jul 2011
I lol'd at Manami option choice
Aug 19, 2013 7:23 AM

Sep 2011
Kyousuke gets hit by a car and die. Best ending.
Aug 19, 2013 7:25 AM

Dec 2012
Mini_Lancer said:

If only..
Aug 19, 2013 7:31 AM
Aug 2012
tsudman said:
Mini_Lancer said:

If only..

At the end of the day, all the butthurt fans can only rage and swear. Well it enjoyable nontheless. The author bitch-slapped you guys pretty hard didn't he?

On topic, the Manami option is awesome................well said.

Aug 19, 2013 7:47 AM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
tsudman said:
Mini_Lancer said:

If only..

At the end of the day, all the butthurt fans can only rage and swear. Well it enjoyable nontheless. The author bitch-slapped you guys pretty hard didn't he?

Nobody is butthurt, you hypocrite. People hated Kyousuke before the ending so nothing new. If anything, rage inducing crap like oreimo was enjoyable to most people you call ''butthurt'' although for the wrong reasons.

Yes indeed the author sure bitch-slapped us by his terrible story, unrealistic and unlikable characters and horrible character development. He sure showed us how a decent story can turn into pure crap pretty quickly and before you open your shit hole, no the story didn't became terrible because my ''waifu'' didn't ''win''. I applaud for him, well done.
Aug 19, 2013 8:01 AM
Aug 2012
tsudman said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
tsudman said:
Mini_Lancer said:

If only..

Nobody is butthurt, you hypocrite. People hated Kyousuke before the ending so nothing new. If anything, rage inducing crap like oreimo was enjoyable to most people you call ''butthurt'' although for the wrong reasons.

Yes indeed the author sure bitch-slapped us by his terrible story, unrealistic and unlikable characters and horrible character development. He sure showed us how a decent story can turn into pure crap pretty quickly and before you open your shit hole, no the story didn't became terrible because my ''waifu'' didn't ''win''. I applaud for him, well done.

Can you say the same for Kuroneko and Ayase fans? You know the people who tore apart their LNs because of the ending. Maybe the anime didn't turn out well and rushed but the LN is awesome and the anime is faithful to it at least.

Who is the hypocrite here? The butthurt Manami fan who is trolling every post or me i wonder? It's always "the MC is the worst because because he didn't chose my waifu and Kirino is shit" comments out there. Terrible story, unrealistic, unlikable characters and horrible character development? Sorry don't know about butthurt fans but i found everything in the opposite order and i liked it. Everyone is so butthurt that Kuroneko cried when she is the one who made Kyosuke cry by breaking up with him for her delusional world (orchestrated by Manami). Ayase is even worse than Kirino because of her yandereness for Kirino. Oh yeah let's forgot about it and berate the mc for making our waifu cry.............isn't that the logic of most of the haters. The lines you said are just trying to hide this simple fact.

Well who cares........Kirino/Kyosukes fans hypocrite/idiots/sick and whatnot right? Anything we say is hypocrisy right? I will just leave this here.

Aug 19, 2013 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
Calling people who are sharing an opinion different from you trolls, how mature. Hate to break it to you but I'm not trolling when I say I like Manami or think she is the best character on the show, I genuinely feel that way. Shocking I know

Nothing would have been able to save this anime, even if Manami ended up with doormatsuke, the anime will still be terrible. One good thing doesn't erase the other flaws of the anime.
Aug 19, 2013 8:30 AM

Mar 2012
Manami was a bitch yes, and was pretty mean about what she did BUT she was in the right, developing sexual attraction to siblings is wrong, your little sister shouldn't want to suck your dick and she just tried to put a stop to it, even if she went about it in a harsh way or if her motives were selfish , what she did was not wrong.

I bet most people who wanted the incest route don't actually have a sibling of their opposite sex of their own (or same if gay) and if they do, they should realise how creepy that makes them look.
Aug 19, 2013 8:37 AM
Aug 2012
tsudman said:
Calling people who are sharing an opinion different from you trolls, how mature. Hate to break it to you but I'm not trolling when I say I like Manami or think she is the best character on the show, I genuinely feel that way. Shocking I know

Nothing would have been able to save this anime, even if Manami ended up with doormatsuke, the anime will still be terrible. One good thing doesn't erase the other flaws of the anime.

Some butthurt raging fanboys/shippers and their swearing doesn't make the anime terrible (newsflash). The LN is awesome and anime is good.................you can create as much new vocabulary as you want to insult it, it won't change and the author doesn't give a fuck.

I really hate to say this but you are actually acting like those dumb-asses in the Haganai threads back then. Besides you were actually trolling with you Manami fanboyism, that bitch isn't a saint/angel no matter how much you say it.......she is a bitch and what she did was wrong. Hate me,call me immature or hypocrite or whatever man, i don't give a damn because i am pretty much right about your so called maturity.

Aug 19, 2013 8:44 AM
Aug 2012
ElPysCongroo said:
Manami was a bitch yes, and was pretty mean about what she did BUT she was in the right, developing sexual attraction to siblings is wrong, your little sister shouldn't want to suck your dick and she just tried to put a stop to it, even if she went about it in a harsh way or if her motives were selfish , what she did was not wrong.

I bet most people who wanted the incest route don't actually have a sibling of their opposite sex of their own (or same if gay) and if they do, they should realise how creepy that makes them look.

Sheesh so a 12 year girl wanted to suck his brother's dick now? When? Where? Show me will you!!! Loving your brother a little means she wanted to suck his dick............what fucked up world did you grow up in? Am i supposed feel bad for your dumb mentality as how you came up with such an shitty logic......"12 year old Kirino wanted to suck Kyosuke's dick so Manami put a stop to it, created problems between the siblings and degraded Kyosuke into a normal worthless guy!!!"

Personally i think those who are raging because of incest must have had some bad experiences or actually have feelings like that but can't show it so they rage here instead. Remember the "Don't mix 2d with 3d" dialogue from the first episode people. I like watching incest in fictions, i have a little brother and we both are straight.........show your dumb morality somewhere else.
Dragon_Slayer_XAug 19, 2013 8:51 AM

Aug 19, 2013 8:50 AM

Aug 2012
Ayase!! For the world! haha!
Penguins aren't forever!
Aug 19, 2013 9:27 AM

Oct 2011
I would go with Ruri or Ayase. They got shot down (DAMMIT) so I can't see anymore of their development.
Signature
Aug 19, 2013 9:46 AM

Sep 2009
I don't see how someone can hate Manami. She doesn't get any screen time and when she does, she's just incredibly kind and nice.
Aug 19, 2013 9:46 AM
Jun 2013
gokou ruri all the way.
Aug 19, 2013 12:35 PM

May 2012
Kuruneko is too good for him, so Ayase.
Aug 19, 2013 5:39 PM

May 2012
Ayase.

Ayase and Kirino are the main dishes. The others, especially Kimochiwarui Neko, are NOT even worth as side dishes or desserts.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 20, 2013 9:28 AM

Jan 2013
This series could end upo in one way only - wtih Kirino. Anything else would destroy the very reason it was created. So eighter it should end wich Kirino as Kyosuke GF or wihtout any relationship at all.

I must say I hated Kirino from Oreimo 1, but even as she improved a great deal in season 2, she still ris far from the girl i would like to be with myself. but for Kyosuke who is aparently a mosochist she is the perfect choice.

As far as my personal preferances go i like :

1 KURONEKO - absolutly perfect girl (but I have to say she is a bit less apealing in 2 season)
2 Ayase - (she started to be too violent in Kirinos stead in Season 2 unfortunalty)
3 Ria Hugry - she was adorable as imouto - not as LI
4. Briget-chan

I would probably not be intrested to date any of the other girls but for the sake of completing this list

5. Kirino
6. Kanako
7. Manmi
8. Saori (Bageena)
Aug 20, 2013 9:58 AM

Dec 2012
Like Kyousuke said, incest is wincest. I still would have preferred an Ayase ending which at first I thought the OVA was aiming towards, an alternative route.
Aug 20, 2013 9:59 AM

Aug 2013
Saori.
She has most of the other girls qualities and is a rich bitch on top of that, she's only lacking the loli appeal.

Angmir said:
This series could end upo in one way only - wtih Kirino. Anything else would destroy the very reason it was created. So eighter it should end wich Kirino as Kyosuke GF or wihtout any relationship at all.

I must say I hated Kirino from Oreimo 1, but even as she improved a great deal in season 2, she still ris far from the girl i would like to be with myself. but for Kyosuke who is aparently a mosochist she is the perfect choice.

1 KURONEKO - absolutly perfect girl (but I have to say she is a bit less apealing in 2 season)
2 Ayase - (she started to be too violent in Kirinos stead in Season 2 unfortunalty)
4. Briget-chan

I would probably not be intrested to date any of the other girls but for the sake of completing this list

5. Kirino
6. Kanako
7. Manmi
8. Saori (Bageena)

haha Lolicon!
Aug 20, 2013 10:12 AM

Aug 2008
With all freaks hating on Manami I see why they say truth hurts the most.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 20, 2013 6:58 PM

Sep 2009
Antanaru said:
With all freaks hating on Manami I see why they say truth hurts the most.

True that. Kirino deserved far more than what Manami gave her.
Aug 21, 2013 1:40 AM
Jan 2013
Ayase or Kirino(well Only if they aren't blood related) but to be honest definitely ayase because she is freaking kawaii
Aug 21, 2013 4:15 PM

Jan 2013
SousukeARX7 said:
Saori.
She has most of the other girls qualities and is a rich bitch on top of that, she's only lacking the loli appeal.

Angmir said:

4. Briget-chan

5. Kirino
6. Kanako
7. Manmi
8. Saori (Bageena)

haha Lolicon!

hush - I swear she said she was 18 !
Aug 21, 2013 5:08 PM

Sep 2009
I didn't care who Kyousuke ended up with. That being said I think this poll is missing some options like none and don't care.

Aug 21, 2013 5:16 PM

Jan 2012
Kirino of course!!! <3

2nd: Ayase
3rd: Kuroneko
4th: Kanako/Saori

Nope. I never was for Manami~

Aug 22, 2013 1:09 AM

Jan 2013
Kirino, but I would have wanted the author's ending, not with the studio/publishing company messing stuff up and making restrictions left and right.

1st: Kirino
2nd: Kuroneko
3rd: Saori
4th: Kanako

Ayase is too "overly attached" for me, and I would rather be forever alone than be with Manami =P
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

855 by NekoMikoBismarck »»
May 4, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.