Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 2013 6:31 AM

Dec 2010
awww Kirino was adorably clingy and cute.

The only mystery is who does Kyousuke really, really like and love? If that's Kirino, then I want them to have sex in the OVA's please or GTFO.
Jun 30, 2013 6:37 AM
Apr 2011
Incest is unacceptable in real life. Manami has the right to say that "it is creepy to love your brother" to Kirino.
Jun 30, 2013 7:00 AM
Jul 2018
ravagestorm said:
Incest is unacceptable in real life. Manami has the right to say that "it is creepy to love your brother" to Kirino.

But the $64,000 question is this. Did Manami mean it to say "it is creepy to have sex with your brother" to Kirino, or did she mean it to say "it is creepy to show affection toward your brother" to Kirino?

If it was the former (have sex with), then yes, she's entitled to her opinion on the subject just like everyone else. However, if it's the later (show affection toward) then who the hell she think she is? Functional family members are supposed to show affection toward one another.

Now the thing is, from everything I've seen in the series, and heard about the novels, Manami wanted to convince Kirino that showing affection was wrong. Basically, she wanted -- in her passive aggressive manner -- to be Kyousuke's only goto girl for affection.

Kirino was a threat to Manami because: more time with sister == less time with Manami.

Sex had nothing to do with things.

EDIT:
I would add, that, if the prevailing theory is correct, when Manami saw that she wasn't going to end up with Kyousuke, she shifted into a "find a substitute other than Kirino" mode. Why? Probably, to save face. Having been the instigator of the mess, she had to keep up the act way past the point of profitably. Otherwise, she has to admit defeat in front of the one person she doesn't want to -- Kirino.

removed-userJun 30, 2013 9:20 AM
Jun 30, 2013 7:27 AM

Jun 2010
Lol, I knew it. Manami's a bitch from the start! Being a bitch because she's ugly! LOL.

Overall 6/10, might increase after the last three episodes. But I already know what's gonna happen so........ #@!

Ayase best girl.
Jun 30, 2013 7:43 AM

Jan 2013
Manami shined for the first time in the entire season.

日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 30, 2013 8:04 AM

Aug 2012
no Sakurai in this episode? D: well i guess we'll see her in the special ep.

lil Kiririn was soo cute and adorable :3

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Jun 30, 2013 8:19 AM

Nov 2010
First half was very cute and explained a lot, that brocon!
After that it was quite hilarious

Looking forward to the OVA ending
Jun 30, 2013 8:46 AM
Feb 2013
I need more Ayase ='(

Hoping that the OVA'S explore alternative routes (as in eroges of Kirino).
Leastways,Ayase route would make me very happy.
Jun 30, 2013 9:10 AM

Feb 2012
I don't think many people realize that the OVAs for this season are nothing like the first season's OVAs.

S1's anime-original ending had OVAs to tell the 'true' story from the LNs.
S2's ending is simply an unfinished story. Think of the "OVAs" in august as less of "OVAs" and more just part of a 16 episode season, and it makes more sense.
Jun 30, 2013 9:23 AM
Feb 2009
hmmm..... manami creep me out more than ayase.....

finishing this series is like torturing myself...
flame_tiongJun 30, 2013 9:43 AM
oblivious is a bliss
Jun 30, 2013 9:28 AM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
I would disagree that the job of an adaptation has to be unquestionably trimming to tell a deeper story.

The don't necessarily have to trim, they have to adapt: this can be done by trimming or expanding, there are various techniques that can be done. Sometimes condensing a character (such as the track girl) into another character (say Kuroneko) is useful. Rearranging the language would have to be done, but that would save time AND allow one to capture all the intent from the track episode (if they wanted to show Kirino being "big sisterly" I would have kept the part with Kirino meeting Kuroneko's sisters.
And my use of "deeper" was in response to what I saw as a shallow treatment by the animation. I was not saying that they needed a "deeper" plot, but they could have provided more time to the characters: Ayase's falling in love, Saori, and the other popular characters instead of parachuting them in and out.

symbv said:
Any element deemed important by those fans but ignored or excised in the adaptation is to those fans something unforgivable. These days an anime adaptation would have a much harder time to sell well if it offends the fans of the original material. If love story is deemed important by fans of the RDG novel and nowhere to be seen in the anime, I am sure uproars, controversies, vitriolic attacks would definitely have ensued.

Of course, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. The danger is that in passing over things so fast, far from making a majority happy or not, you leave most disappointed. THAT is the skill in adaptions, figuring out how to cover most of the bases. Minor characters are the easiest to cut because they have the least amount of fans. Of course sometimes they are vital to the show and can't be cut, but I haven't read anyone saying how vital track girl was.

symbv said:
Anyway, what I am saying is that there is valid and important consideration on the part of the staff in making the anime structured as it is now. And this is not always a failure of adaptation. A balance needs to be struck but yet it can be a very difficult thing to do well too.

Never said it was easy, but in my opinion this staff took the easy way out. They rushed through everything which is why I have heard many people say this season was not nearly as good as the first, but no one saying that this season has been better.
Jun 30, 2013 9:42 AM

Sep 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Of course, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
I would say the staff decided it is better to please the fans of the original novel first. Anyway, if you feel your interest in the novel is a bit tickled by the anime, the anime has already served the purpose. On the other hand, the feedback and support of those who already own and read the novel would be important to spread the popularity of the anime.

Takuan_Soho said:
Of course sometimes they are vital to the show and can't be cut, but I haven't read anyone saying how vital track girl was.
It is not how vital you and I think, but whether the fans of the novel wants that story there. Not because the track girl is vital or has a lot of fans, but whether the fans of the original novel wants to see things happen in that story to be animated - it may be their perception of things important to the flow of the story or character development, or scenes in the story that they deem particularly worthy or catchy and want to see them in the anime, it can be many reasons.

Takuan_Soho said:

Never said it was easy, but in my opinion this staff took the easy way out. They rushed through everything which is why I have heard many people say this season was not nearly as good as the first, but no one saying that this season has been better.
Sure they took the easy way out because they reckon the extra hard work may not produce the marginal benefit that would help the sales or popularity much. Can't blame them too much on that. Personally I also think this season is not as good as the first, but I do not think it is because they rush through things - instead I would say it is more how the original novel becomes more fragmented and disparate due to all those new characters and twists introduced so things happen here and there while the flow in fact requires the stories to converge and focus. That said, I would still object to "no one saying that this season has been better" simply by the fact I have read quite a number of comments in Japan who love this season better than the first for whatever reasons.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 30, 2013 9:49 AM

Oct 2012
The wait for the OVA is going to feel like an eternity...
Jun 30, 2013 9:56 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
A really great background story about Kyousuke,Kirino and (that bitch) Manami.

I did not expect her to be that kind of a bitch. She only wants to manipulate Kyousuke to become to believe she would be the only girl that possible love him.

Poor Kirino she had to suffer the behaviour of Manami towards her and also the manipulations from Kyousuke.

Kyousuke becomes a average guy only because of Manami. Otherwise he would be as cool as Kirino.

And also, Manami influence is the reason that Kirino really start to like her brother in a incistious way.

Great work Manami, you are on the top of my most hated characters in anime.

I am still a Kirino x Kyousuke shipper, but it could be in a different way if Manami would not be that stupid
Jun 30, 2013 10:07 AM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
Sure they took the easy way out because they reckon the extra hard work may not produce the marginal benefit that would help the sales or popularity much. Can't blame them too much on that.

If that was their attitude, then yes they are worthy of blame. That sort of cynicism of a staff is what will kill the animation industry (as it has Hollywood). "Who cares, it will make money" is a crappy attitude. You do the hard work because you want to turn out a great product, that is called professionalism. It is also a highly condescending view of your audience "who cares what we do, the buggers will buy it anyway"
Jun 30, 2013 10:08 AM

Jul 2012
I´m the only one thinking that the time span between this episode (TV season finale) and the specials, is only to take notes of the fan reaction and make "the most popular ending", considering the divided opinions regarding the incest route?

Only time will tell...
Jun 30, 2013 10:25 AM

Dec 2011
Finally, they have shown the discord between Kyousuke and Kirino.
Now it all comes to light. Looking back at the whole series, Kyousuke changed because Kirino changed, and it works vice versa.

Can't believe this is the end!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2013 10:43 AM

Apr 2011
i swear im the only one who enjoyed this episode + with 3 more on the way soon things, could get really interesting :D
Jun 30, 2013 10:44 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Fiji said:
Finally, they have shown the discord between Kyousuke and Kirino.
Now it all comes to light. Looking back at the whole series, Kyousuke changed because Kirino changed, and it works vice versa.

Can't believe this is the end!!!

It is not the end. There are still 3 special episodes left :P
Jun 30, 2013 11:04 AM

Sep 2012
chris5462 said:
i swear im the only one who enjoyed this episode + with 3 more on the way soon things, could get really interesting :D

I liked the episode, but i was a little disappointed that they left out certain important plot elements from the novels (like why Manami was able to manipulate and change Kyosuke). Overall a good episode.

I hope the specials are a good adaptation of vol. 12, because it gets pretty intense.
Jun 30, 2013 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
Ghost-Lightning said:
I liked the episode, but i was a little disappointed that they left out certain important plot elements from the novels (like why Manami was able to manipulate and change Kyosuke). Overall a good episode.

That's the biggest criticism I've heard about this show, is that it left out so many important plot elements that it affected the overall understanding of the story.

(I guess you could call it "Adaptation Decay" in TV Tropes speak, if you're the sort who uses that site.)
Jun 30, 2013 11:33 AM

Mar 2008
Nice Episode! Nice Anime! 9/10
Jun 30, 2013 12:11 PM
Apr 2013
I did not like the last episode at all, cause I hoped for much more screen time of Kuroneko. Hopely the specials will be good. After all, the second season had just two episodes I can say was good at all. The one with Kuroneko as gf, the other with Ayase.
Jun 30, 2013 1:26 PM

Mar 2009
I'm just glad she'll get to give those disgusting pieces of filth...

Murasaki_No_HebiJun 30, 2013 1:29 PM

Jun 30, 2013 2:01 PM

May 2013
all i can say episode wasn't bad but neither too good but it shed some light on all but despite that it was kinda odd for ending as far we know specials will go trough different canon sow who damn who knows what will be but about one thing i am sure there will be kirono ending but after it true ending where most likely will end up with Ruri sow it's from now one one month of suffering :D and two weeks on top meanwhile some dedicated fans should write some good doujinshis or at least manipulate fandome :) any way have fun!
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there 👋, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Jun 30, 2013 2:10 PM

Jul 2010
Manami seems much more a b**** to me. Anyway, 6/10.
Jun 30, 2013 2:17 PM

May 2010
Uwaaah, why couldn't Kirino be like that through the whole show?

I actually liked her during this episode, but during whole series she was 90% tsun and maybe 10% dere, most annoying type of tsundere I would say.
Manami... Wow, just wow. Definitely didn't expect that.

I'm a bit surprised that she didn't do anything, when Kyousuke made his harem, and especially when he dated Kuroneko... Plan failed?

Anyway, really nice and heart-warming episode, can't hate Kirino when she's my fellow eroge-otaku minor girl.

My harem ranking:
1. Kuroneko - Easily the best girl, I love both her character AND totally awesome chara-design.
2. Kanako - Kanakana! Yukari Tamura's loli is ALWAYS a win, no matter what.
3. Saori - Just because
4. Ayase - Not really into yandere, but in the 12th episode she was pretty adorable.
5. Kirino - Would be higher, if she would behave like in this ep, through the whole show. But come on, she was usualy just a bitch, one ep won't change everything. Too much tsuntsun.
6. Manami - If not this episode probably would forget about her, but hey, even if she's a bitch, I'm quite intrigued by her now.

Kyousuke in the first season was bearable, but in the sequel he became usual annoying harem lead. Will never forgive him breaking up with Kuroneko T^T

Overall enjoyable series, especially as for harem. Because this season clearly IS the harem series, dunno why it's still not in the genres on MAL. 7/10
Can't wait to see how it ends, however if I won't get my Kuroneko-ending I will probably cry. And buy psp game, damn it.
Jun 30, 2013 2:55 PM

Sep 2012
nohbody1968 said:
Ghost-Lightning said:

That's the biggest criticism I've heard about this show, is that it left out so many important plot elements that it affected the overall understanding of the story.

(I guess you could call it "Adaptation Decay" in TV Tropes speak, if you're the sort who uses that site.)

You have no idea. The most frustrating instances for me are when ppl think of Kirino as a generic tsundere or think that Ayasa just fell in love with Kyosuke out of nowhere.

*sigh*

If they would have just adapted it a little better I'm sure people would have liked it more.

That being said, I thought the first season was pretty great in terms of the adaptation, but they dropped the ball in S2 by wasting episodes on unnecessary plot elements (why devote a whole episode to Saori if you're hardly going to feature her in the rest of the season?) and then rushing the MOST IMPORTANT points of the plot (namely, Kirino and Kyosuke's relationship as children, as well as Manami's influence, which is much more pronounced in the source material). I mean seriously. They didn't even include Kirino's iPod recordings or the rock climbing accident. And god forbid they should animate the entire conversation Manami had with Kirino so that it would actually make sense that she hates that four eyed devil.

....sorry, I mad >.>
PentobarbidollJun 30, 2013 3:05 PM
Jun 30, 2013 3:09 PM
Aug 2011
Ghost-Lightning said:

And god forbid they should animate the entire conversation Manami had with Kirino so that it would actually make sense that she hates that four eyed devil.

....sorry, I mad >.>

What did Manami say in that conversation?

Also why are people mad that this show seems to be leading to an incest ending? It's called "My little sister can't be this cute" incest is implied by the title.
Jun 30, 2013 4:39 PM

Aug 2011
Great ep to round this season off with the return of Kirino's passionate eroge-drooling face. I didn't expect a flashback which attempts to explain why these characters are the way they are now. It was intense and shocking at times (Manami, what the hell?) but it was all immensely enjoyable.

That goes for the series as a whole. Most of my complaints about the characters and plot cohesiveness from the first season are largely gone here. I felt a strong sense of progress and continuation from ep to ep and Saori, a character that was shrouded in mystery, gets plenty screen time early on. Major developments all around from Kirino, Kuroneko, Ayase (of all people) and Kyousuke of course.

The OP took a little time to grow on me but overall, it's great. I still think Irony is a better song but I'm glad to hear ClariS return for a second round. If anything, I'm slightly annoyed that it used repeated footage early on but that's how connected the first series must be. Not much improvement with the ED's, it's still the same still images being zoomed in, rotated, faded from different angles. However I do appreciate the return of the weekly variations of both. It adds a lot of quality to the show, even if the detail is minor.

While lurking around the forums, there seems to be many important plot points that the anime doesn't explain. Perhaps I would have thought lesser about this adaptation if I knew the details, but as a blind watch, I completely enjoyed it.

9/10. It was a joy to return to these charming characters again and learn even more about them. Now I can't wait for the extra episodes!
Jun 30, 2013 4:43 PM

Apr 2011
can't wait for the ovas
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jun 30, 2013 4:48 PM

Sep 2012
kefca said:
Ghost-Lightning said:

And god forbid they should animate the entire conversation Manami had with Kirino so that it would actually make sense that she hates that four eyed devil.

....sorry, I mad >.>

What did Manami say in that conversation?

Also why are people mad that this show seems to be leading to an incest ending? It's called "My little sister can't be this cute" incest is implied by the title.

I think aniki107's link is pretty informative (even though the guy mispronounces kuroneko lel). See below:

aniki107 said:
Please watch this video. It explains a lot about kyousuke, kirino, and manami's relation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApRK8Ai-5V8&feature=youtu.be

BUT!!! You should really look at this post as it explains it very well:
Jun 30, 2013 4:49 PM
Jul 2011
i liked this episode in general , sadly this season wasn't that great :/
Jun 30, 2013 5:27 PM

Aug 2012
this show is poop/10

Poopy ending, poopy MC, poopy harem
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Jun 30, 2013 7:01 PM

Jan 2012

Decided to make a full review instead of a final impressions. I liked this more than the first season.
Jun 30, 2013 7:02 PM

Feb 2010
wow they didn't show the reason why he didn't try his hardest anymore
Jun 30, 2013 7:17 PM

Sep 2012
Hollow334 said:

Decided to make a full review instead of a final impressions. I liked this more than the first season.

Great review. Will you be making videos for the specials?

Btw, subbed.
Jun 30, 2013 7:48 PM
May 2012
What chapter and volume does the contact bet Manami and Kirino occur?
Jun 30, 2013 7:51 PM

Jul 2011
checkdafool said:
wow they didn't show the reason why he didn't try his hardest anymore

Can you wait for the specials? be patient pls
Jun 30, 2013 8:27 PM

May 2013
restore said:
piperz said:
where's the incest bed scene ending :(

???

I think he's referring to the light novel -.-

And I didn't particularly like the episodes...It was good fun but certainly not, "great"
Jun 30, 2013 8:27 PM

May 2012
Decent episode sort of, we got a a lot of answers. If only they showed young Kuruneko tho.

Now the specials better not disappoint pls.
Jun 30, 2013 8:34 PM

May 2013
SuperImpact said:
Decent episode sort of, we got a a lot of answers. If only they showed young Kuruneko tho.

Now the specials better not disappoint pls.

Don't set your hopes to high, the Oreimo S2's been a bit dodgy for me so I'm setting my expectations low for the specials

But I could be wrong so...
Jun 30, 2013 10:31 PM

Feb 2013
Kinda weird to leave off this way even though it will be coming back soon. I thought the episode was Meh, I would have even said that I didnt like it, except they put in the part where Kirino enters otaku-hood, lol that was funny and made watching it worth it for me.
[/url]
Jun 30, 2013 11:26 PM

Jul 2011
Remember first opening. Irony?
It fits the story ending.

Jul 1, 2013 12:49 AM

Oct 2010
Fuck You Manami
Jul 1, 2013 1:01 AM
Mar 2009
Wait, they're done with volume 11 just like that?

Wow, Manami was quite the bitch. Pretty sure she just admired Kyousuke when she was little...and then Manami goes and shatters everything Kirino worked to surpass.

So...volume 12 in three specials? At least they shouldn't rush that...I hope. Though I'm not exactly looking forward to that ending, just yet...
Jul 1, 2013 1:25 AM

Aug 2010
I think they could have done more in 24 minutes than establishing the true nature of Manami and getting a little insight on Kirino. A lot of it felt like padding to be honest. 3/5.

As for the season, it was entertaining, some top tier girls and the usual funny antics, 7/10.
Jul 1, 2013 5:48 AM

Feb 2012
Kirino was so cute in this episode!! However, I'm still not rooting for the incest route!! I'm still hoping there's a chance for Ayase or Ruri. Can't wait for the specials!!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jul 1, 2013 6:23 AM

Aug 2007
I really like this final episode. Now wait for the OVAs
Jul 1, 2013 10:59 AM

Apr 2013
Kitsu-nee said:
Uwaaah, why couldn't Kirino be like that through the whole show?

I actually liked her during this episode, but during whole series she was 90% tsun and maybe 10% dere, most annoying type of tsundere I would say.
Manami... Wow, just wow. Definitely didn't expect that.

I'm a bit surprised that she didn't do anything, when Kyousuke made his harem, and especially when he dated Kuroneko... Plan failed?

Anyway, really nice and heart-warming episode, can't hate Kirino when she's my fellow eroge-otaku minor girl.

My harem ranking:
1. Kuroneko - Easily the best girl, I love both her character AND totally awesome chara-design.
2. Kanako - Kanakana! Yukari Tamura's loli is ALWAYS a win, no matter what.
3. Saori - Just because
4. Ayase - Not really into yandere, but in the 12th episode she was pretty adorable.
5. Kirino - Would be higher, if she would behave like in this ep, through the whole show. But come on, she was usualy just a bitch, one ep won't change everything. Too much tsuntsun.
6. Manami - If not this episode probably would forget about her, but hey, even if she's a bitch, I'm quite intrigued by her now.

Kyousuke in the first season was bearable, but in the sequel he became usual annoying harem lead. Will never forgive him breaking up with Kuroneko T^T

Overall enjoyable series, especially as for harem. Because this season clearly IS the harem series, dunno why it's still not in the genres on MAL. 7/10
Can't wait to see how it ends, however if I won't get my Kuroneko-ending I will probably cry. And buy psp game, damn it.

Kirino showed a lot more dere in the series than just 1 episode, she showed it quite a few times in the 1st season and 2nd as well

season 1: episodes 1, 3, 5, 6,7, 11, 12, true 12, & 15
season 2: episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13

and most of the times that she doesn't show outright dere, she's not that bad (It doesn't show as well in the anime, but Kuroneko was also pretty bad towards Kyousuke in the LN)... but she was the one that tried to bridge the gap between her and her bro, plus she was trying to get closer to her brother; she's a little sister so she can act a bit bratty and stuff, and lots of her actions are just her trying to get closer to her brother (she bugs him about playing games so that she has something she could talk to him about; she tries to keep females away from him, and when ever she yells at him and stuff, she always gets him to spend more time with her..... she's just trying to get his attention) plus lots of the abuse is comedic so it's fine in anime....... she also showed a lot of selflessness allowing Kyousuke to date Kuroneko and even going out of her way to try and get them together even though it hurts her..... she shows the natural selfishness younger siblings show towards their elder brothers but when it really matters, she's very selfless (she tries hard in track for others even when she feels down, she tries the hardest among everyone, and she is actually very nice)......

Kirino's cuteness and great character doesn't get the credit it deserves, don't view her as 1 dimensional, she's actually a very deep amazing character (I'm not saying your ranking of her among the other characters need to go up, cause they are actually all great characters, and you'll like what you like)
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.