3It was OK
8.1%
2Disliked it
6.5%
1Hated it
8.7%
Average 4.1
541 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 13, 2013 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Gotta love how the school makes their little plan. Oh nice bike btw Thunder. That looks flashy imo.

Nice kick Saki. I bet that must of hurt like hell. Oh look, more drama from Haruto, not surprised here. Episode felt somewhat slow for me.

SHOKO and her speech.
No Akira this episode ;.; I wanted to see her more.

Oh meanwhile, that weird scene with Saki...oh wow Haruto-kun. He needs to control his damn bloodlust. TWISTED/5.

That position looked wrong with the awkward music.
Jun 13, 2013 10:08 AM

May 2009
This week's twist: Consentual rape

Stark700 said:

Did you miss that Shoko fed her?
bastek66Jun 13, 2013 10:14 AM
Jun 13, 2013 10:11 AM

Nov 2011
bastek66 said:
Stark700 said:

Did you miss that Shoko fed her?

Oh might of missed it ;.;
Jun 13, 2013 10:13 AM

Apr 2009

Shoko may have won the election, but she lost the Haruto.
Jun 13, 2013 10:16 AM
Nov 2007
Haruto decided to take a bite out of Saki in stead of Shouko xD. And again no preview for the next episode T___T
Jun 13, 2013 11:18 AM

Dec 2012
Amarrez said:

Shoko may have won the election, but she lost the Haruto.

I like that frame-to-frame comparison. People are too quick at this stuff :D
Since Haruto and Saki are both immortal vampires, Shouko should just let them be :( Poor girl

Too much hate for Shouko, the girl doesn't even do anything wrong.... It seems Haruto x Shouko relationship is going down after this. That's alright, she can be successful and independent in her own right. Haruto can only blame himself for what happens. He decided to keep Shouko out of the loop after all.

Haruto x Saki is probably canon now. I wonder if space vampire can get pregnant.
ThangLongOct 22, 2013 2:45 PM
Jun 13, 2013 11:37 AM
Aug 2012
ThangLong said:
Too much hate for Shouko, the girl doesn't even do anything wrong.... It seems Haruto x Shouko relationship is going down after this. That's alright, she can be successful and independent in her own right. Haruto can only blame himself for what happens. He decided to keep Shouko out of the loop after all.

Haruto x Saki is probably cannon now. I wonder if space vampire can get pregnant.

Sorry but he became a pilot to avenge her first of all. He gets this special/out of control impulses because his Valvrave is special/or because of the AI (will be explained later hopefully, it's the middle of the series after all). I don't think it's a problem if he kept it secret to protect others from it or avoid unnecessary panic and deaths. Why should he blame himself? Because he sacrificed his humanity for avenging her and decided to protect her along with all of his friends?

Btw i hate Shouko fully. Please do tell if she can take any good decisions if they were in a life or death situation? She decides to declare themselves independent but doesn't take any responsibility and passes time by dancing around, wasting stuff and singing jingle bells. The situation seems like fun to her. I don't think she took anything seriously or rather never thought of it until Aina died. Personally it will be better for Haruto if Shouko goes away from her. Independent huh? If she acts independently like we have seen so far without L-elf around, everybody will eventually get killed. That's a fact.

Mod edit: removed deleted post quote
koleareJun 14, 2013 8:22 AM

Jun 13, 2013 11:39 AM

Jun 2009
I hope she's pregnant. I wanna see a space vampire baby.
Jun 13, 2013 12:06 PM

Jun 2012
I got a migraine just reading the spoilers I skimmed through from Twitter overload... better break out the aspirin for subs later

So I guess Shoko won the Election, and Saki won the Erection?

The best one I've seen is Saki won the Vulvrape but Shoko will win Valvrave

I'm not REALLY all that shocked since the show has had crazy characterization/plot development from the beginning however my honest reaction is I'm just intrigued to see how it actually plays out when I watch it later. It just solidifies the 200 year time skip making sense if anything. Valvrave has actually been charming at times for me which is why I'm still interested in this week's ep
HybridMBLJun 13, 2013 12:31 PM
Jun 13, 2013 12:15 PM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Sorry but he became a pilot to avenge her first of all. He gets this special/out of control impulses because his Valvrave is special/or because of the AI (will be explained later hopefully, it's the middle of the series after all). I don't think it's a problem if he kept it secret to protect others from it or avoid unnecessary panic and deaths. Why should he blame himself? Because he sacrificed his humanity for avenging her and decided to protect her along with all of his friends?

I think you misunderstood what I mean. I'm talking about love relationship here, not flying mecha saving anyone. btw, Shouko doesn't even know the true reason he jumped into Valvrave to fight anyways (seriously, does anyone in their cycle of friends tell Shouko that Haruto only took the Valvrave because he had thought she was dead?)

It looks like Haruto is going out with Saki after this. That means if he regrets the fall-out relationship with Shouko, he only has himself to blame. He is the one keeping her out of the loop, he is the one going out with Saki and rape her.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Btw i hate Shouko fully. Please do tell if she can take any good decisions if they were in a life or death situation? She decides to declare themselves independent but doesn't take any responsibility and passes time by dancing around, wasting stuff and singing jingle bells. The situation seems like fun to her. I don't think she took anything seriously or rather never thought of it until Aina died. Personally it will be better for Haruto if Shouko goes away from her.

Why should only Shouko is to blame for the poor situation they are in? Yes, she declared independence but all the students agreed to it. I don't see anyone else taking responsibility for their own damn decisions. Shouko is not an official leader so the things she can do is limited. What good has student council president Satomi done? Red-hair sensei is even more useless, and Takumi is busy playing with the Valvrave, completely detach from any management. Haruto should be the one most worry about the situation, and I don't see him make any preparation either. Admittedly, almost all Module 77's victories so far is dependent on L-elf.

btw, the dancing and singing idea from Shouko is what brought them the donation needed to survive so I don't see it as useless at all ;)

Team Valvrave always keeps Shouko out of the loop. That's why she has nothing to do but "dancing around, wasting stuff and singing jingle bells" like you said. But every time she is in the picture, their situation change. For example:

-When Satomi was about to confiscate Valvrave for the student Council, Shouko prevented it.
-When Satomi was about to shoot L-elf, she stopped him.

So even though technically she does not involve in anything. Haruto and the gangs benefit tremendously with her around.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Independent huh? If she acts independently like we have seen so far without L-elf around, everybody will eventually get killed. That's a fact.

Again, I was talking about relationship, not independent leader, meaning Shouko can conduct herself without clinging to Haruto;s back. I suspect she will work well with L-elf. He strategizes, and she persuades. Haruto and Saki can work the job as Valvrave pilot.
Jun 13, 2013 12:20 PM

Sep 2012
So the story leak in 2ch a few days is also true - Shoko won the election as proposed by L-Elf which in a way also got Haruto to feel more distant, and at that moment "I am hungry. Is it Sex?" Valvrave OS struck and of course we have a Valvrape (which has been confirmed in another leak, this time images, a few days ago).

But anyway too much hate towards Huaruto AND Shouko. To be honest, if you keep hating these characters, I wonder how you can enjoy the next 14 episodes (or more) - much better to find a perspective or interpretation that you can sympathize with them. For one I feel sympathy towards the two and I believe they both want to take initiative (which I think most of the students there don't) and act on good intentions but are forced or limited by their circumstances. The idea is clearly that Haruto, despite his undying affection for Shouko, now has one more reason to run away from her.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 13, 2013 12:45 PM

Dec 2012
Last week we were mostly concerned about who's going to pilot the purple valvrave. Now we're wondering what they're going to name the Valvbaby. Didn't Saki's v.a. voice Asuna, too? Thats fucking awkward typecasting.
"a doctor is just a friend with duct tape"
Jun 13, 2013 12:51 PM
Sep 2009
ok now its clear if my theory about the Golden 7 being the 7 deadly sins right..
sin of Envy will be the president!..and will be one of the pilots..
only left now is the sin of Gluttony which i doubt that it will be Shouko..
we need more Akira screen time!..she's probably the sin of Sloth..
Jun 13, 2013 12:53 PM
Jan 2012
They didn't show the preview for the next episode again.
Jun 13, 2013 12:59 PM

Jul 2010
Yamada was so laid back this episode. Doing whatever he wanted.
Jun 13, 2013 2:01 PM
Aug 2012
@ ThangLong:

I guess i misunderstood you there. With all the MC hate i got irritated again i guess. But only a few of them knew......Kyuma, Aina, Saki if i am not mistaken. I think they respected Haruto's decision and didn't tell her about it.

I mostly hate her because of her irresponsibility and happy-go-lucky attitude. After episode 5 and that jingle bells, i couldn't like her anymore. Besides she force feeds their strategist when they are in the middle of a battle, funny isn't it? But she is persuasive and also has friends among the influential students so she gets her way. I am not telling the series to become dark all of a sudden (I myself usually avoid dark themes) but the way she acts in the middle of this crucial situation it just annoying. Their parents are hostages, they are in the middle of a life/death situation and she acts like this is a party/picnic/outing/fun whatever. Well she is not the only one but it was her idea. Just think of the situation if L-elf wasn't there (i still hate the guy though).

Honestly the only people i like for the time being are the Valvrave pilots along with the AI. The student council president is a wuss and the blonde is a bitch. The physics teacher turned out to be a spy but he is good. L-elf is annoying with his invincibility and predictions but i am starting to dislike him less. Female teach is a big boobed airhead, the shorty just follows Shouko around. At least the nerd knows his stuff. Still neutral about Akira though.

But Haruto doing nothing? Let's start with keeping an eye on L-elf for starters. He is constantly worried if something bad could happen to his classmates. During battles he fights as hard as he can and he also looks out for Saki. So far i think he is doing a good job but he still hasn't come to terms with his immortality issues but that will change after he completely understands about this impulses and stuff. Is he having fun like the rest of them............NO!!! He is constantly worried whether he might attack someone. Judging his personality he not not the type to go like "So what if i am a vampire...........let's have a party, bite people and have sex!!!" For the record the events in this episode was out of impulse so despite what you think he didn't do it(?) intentionally.

Also he trust that L-elf will keep his word...........especially after that crying scene so he can leave defense strategies to him and fight with his Valvrave. So i don't see how you can say that he isn't doing anything. He will risking himself for protecting them for heaven's sake and he has many things to worry about. I can sympathize with Haruto, Saki and L-elf but not Shouko.

Jun 13, 2013 2:12 PM

Sep 2011
And I thought it wouldn't get any funnier.
Jun 13, 2013 3:25 PM

Nov 2007
Representative election.

So president/childhood girl's father died long ago? She actually sounded like Chihaya during the "speech". Wow @ the end.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 13, 2013 5:05 PM

Apr 2009
Subs are out, time for the shitstorm.
Jun 13, 2013 5:11 PM

Jun 2011
I almost forgot about BUNKASAI as it happens in every highschool anime!!!

How did I not notice the foreshadow at the beginning of the episode

I wonder what would happen if L-Elf is beside Haruto the next time this happens...
Jun 13, 2013 5:42 PM
Jan 2012
yesy92 said:
I hope she's pregnant. I wanna see a space vampire baby.

Hopefully he/she has dark hair like saki and blue eyes like haruto.

Either way, Poor Saki. Shouko is cute but it seems she is like a girl who is never wrong or always does the right thing. Everyone loves her. It's really annoying. It like we are forced to see all the good and sweet in her. I just hate characters like that.
Jun 13, 2013 5:50 PM

Jul 2012
Is this for real? Like. For real? Uhhhh I don't even know anymore. It's just... Holy shit.

IT'S VALVRAVE.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Jun 13, 2013 6:05 PM
Oct 2011
The leaks turned out real then. Anyways, lots of things going on in this episode.

Shoko won the election, before the end of this episode things were going uphill for her, and since there's a couple episodes left things can only go down since this isn't going to end happy. A girl that is loved by everyone and can talk her way into pretty much everything..well huge sense of bad omen emanating from her. Her luck will run out eventually.

Cain making his last stand, can't wait for the destruction. Bring it on!

As for Haruto and Saki..I do know they're both good-hearted kids. Saki gave in and let Haruto do as he pleased when she realized 'the curse' he's dealing with. Poor Haruto, he just can't get a break.
Jun 13, 2013 6:08 PM

Jan 2009

She's so beautiful... I really liker her... my poor girl :(
english isn't my native language... ;)
Jun 13, 2013 6:11 PM
Apr 2013
This anime, man.
Seriously wasn't expecting that rape.
Jun 13, 2013 6:21 PM

Feb 2012
There is still the question as to whether Valvrave pilots will also have "tendencies" and if those show up before the next season in October.... MIND BLOWN
Jun 13, 2013 6:24 PM

Apr 2011
Well, went from fan service to that.

I'm happy now
Jun 13, 2013 6:36 PM

Nov 2012
Crazy, wasn't expecting that at the end. So Harutos valvrave ai is controlling him during those "episodes"? Almost seems like it/she is curious about humans and apparently reproduction. So maybe Haruto and Sakis kid will be the newtype who saves the universe?

Like Shouko and all, but as people said she is a bit too perfect. Still, bit of a shock to see her to get ntr'd as she is saying how she is going to confess to her love.(ouch)

So Shouko will go to confess right as Saki is telling Haruto she is pregnant?
niaxatoJun 13, 2013 7:01 PM
Jun 13, 2013 6:38 PM

Jul 2007
This show keep surprising and delivering completely WTF-y mindfuck. Brilliant episode.

And yeah, it seems the show is truly going to go with Shouko/L-Elf, Saki/Haruto type of situation, with SHouko most likely ending up dead. This is 100% set up for SHouko's tragic death No2(this time for real) as she finds out on what happened(and most likely interprets all the other stuff, like encountering Haruto and Saki by cargo containers in very wrong ways) and ends up getting killed. Cue angst.

Also Saki this episode continues to prove that she is the best girl in the entire damn show. Girl's got nerves of steel.

9000/5
AhenshihaelJun 13, 2013 6:45 PM
Jun 13, 2013 6:41 PM

Feb 2012
Giggity.

That's all that needs to be said.
Jun 13, 2013 6:45 PM
Jan 2011
giganta said:
There is still the question as to whether Valvrave pilots will also have "tendencies" and if those show up before the next season in October.... MIND BLOWN

I think Haruto's vampiric tendencies are unique only to Unit 01.
Jun 13, 2013 6:48 PM
Aug 2009
Fai said:
This show keep surprising and delivering completely WTF-y mindfuck. Brilliant episode.

I couldn't agree more
Jun 13, 2013 6:50 PM

Jan 2013
That's mah boy, get some...
Saki giving in just like that...wasn't expecting that.

Anyway things got really interesting imo, can't wait for next week's episode.
CabronJun 13, 2013 6:55 PM
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jun 13, 2013 6:52 PM

Aug 2012
HOLY FUCK.(I guess that's what Haruto would call what they just did)
Jun 13, 2013 6:56 PM
Apr 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Btw i hate Shouko fully. Please do tell if she can take any good decisions if they were in a life or death situation? She decides to declare themselves independent but doesn't take any responsibility and passes time by dancing around, wasting stuff and singing jingle bells. The situation seems like fun to her. I don't think she took anything seriously or rather never thought of it until Aina died. Personally it will be better for Haruto if Shouko goes away from her. Independent huh? If she acts independently like we have seen so far without L-elf around, everybody will eventually get killed. That's a fact.

Exactly. Why would the other students elect her as PRIME MINISTER OF A COUNTRY??? Here are her reasons as for why they should vote for her: 1. Let's have a school festival!! 2. Let's do whatever we want! Nothing about actual politics or what they will do to help the country survive. Just a couple day long festival and then what? Oh... No plans after that. Good leadership skills.That country full of ignorant teenagers won't survive for long. The only reasons her classmates said she'd be good at it was because she fed them snacks and cheered them on with their clubs. The student council president should have been elected. At least he had an actual plan for the country's survival. Of course L-Elf would still be in charge of military tactics.
thiefprince7Jun 13, 2013 7:00 PM
Jun 13, 2013 6:56 PM

Apr 2010
Yay for mindless rape. I'm sure the doujins will go into greater detail.

Jun 13, 2013 6:59 PM

Jan 2013
thiefprince7 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Exactly. Why would the other students elect her as PRIME MINISTER OF A COUNTRY??? Here are her reasons as for why they should vote for her: 1. Let's have a school festival!! 2. Let's do whatever we want! Nothing about actual politics or what they will so to hep the country survive. Just a couple day long festival and then what? Oh... No plans after that. Good leadership skills.That country full of ignorant teenagers won't survive for long. The only reasons her classmates said she'd be good at it was because she fed them snacks and cheered them on with their clubs. The student council president should have been elected. At least he had an actual plan for the country's survival.
But you guys do know why she's deciding to do a school festival right?
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jun 13, 2013 7:00 PM

Jul 2008
Kerozinn said:
bastek66 said:
2thuriel said:
Awesome comparison. Shoko now goes away from Haruto and will never back again.

You know we are in the middle of anime?

10/12

yeah definetly in the middle of the anime.

Seeing as there are supposed to be 24 ep's (the other half airing in Autumn) overall, we are around the middle.
Jun 13, 2013 7:02 PM
Apr 2013
el_putazo said:
thiefprince7 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Exactly. Why would the other students elect her as PRIME MINISTER OF A COUNTRY??? Here are her reasons as for why they should vote for her: 1. Let's have a school festival!! 2. Let's do whatever we want! Nothing about actual politics or what they will so to hep the country survive. Just a couple day long festival and then what? Oh... No plans after that. Good leadership skills.That country full of ignorant teenagers won't survive for long. The only reasons her classmates said she'd be good at it was because she fed them snacks and cheered them on with their clubs. The student council president should have been elected. At least he had an actual plan for the country's survival.
But you guys do know why she's deciding to do a school festival right?

Yeah of course.They did the same thing in Guilty Crown. That doesn't mean that that's the best option for them though. I'm just saying that on a long term bases they are self destructing their country.
thiefprince7Jun 13, 2013 7:06 PM
Jun 13, 2013 7:03 PM
Oct 2012
Was not expecting that rape seen.

I wonder what the baby will look like.

Episode 5/5
Jun 13, 2013 7:07 PM

Oct 2012
good build-up episode, but at the end I was like "ohh Haruto is gonna posses Saki, then I thought hmm now his pants are missing...okay"
It's a little sad to see Shouko loose to Saki but I guess that's how thing gotta be, only if Shouko would pilot that last Vulvrave, somehow I know this is not happening though:(
Jun 13, 2013 7:07 PM

Nov 2012
Sashinami, Shouko is really annoying ...

Jun 13, 2013 7:08 PM

Jul 2007
Nayrael said:
Kerozinn said:
bastek66 said:
2thuriel said:
Awesome comparison. Shoko now goes away from Haruto and will never back again.

You know we are in the middle of anime?

10/12

yeah definetly in the middle of the anime.

Seeing as there are supposed to be 24 ep's (the other half airing in Autumn) overall, we are around the middle.

Expecting this to NOT have a huge killcount in last episode is now ridiculous.

Also only one of the girls is immortal badass space vampire who will live for 200 years. The other girl's VA on other hand
. Take that how you will...
Darthchef444 said:
good build-up episode, but at the end I was like "ohh Haruto is gonna posses Saki, then I thought hmm now his pants are missing...okay"
It's a little sad to see Shouko loose to Saki but I guess that's how thing gotta be, only if Shouko would pilot that last Vulvrave, somehow I know this is not happening though:(

Yeah Purple is 1000% sure to be either Akira or the female civilian teacher, now.
Jun 13, 2013 7:10 PM
Aug 2012
Still waiting for the Purple Valvrave pilot. My thoughts were that its going to be Akira, but considering purple will most likely be active by episode 12, it would be kinda out of character and convenient how she would free herself from Otaku mode and jump on Purple in the span of 2 episodes, especially since Episode 11 will most likely revolve around Haruto and Saki.
Jun 13, 2013 7:11 PM
Oct 2010
Akamitsu said:
Yay for mindless rape. I'm sure the doujins will go into greater detail.

Yeah haruto got raped for no reason
Jun 13, 2013 7:12 PM

Jun 2013
o_o im surprised but then again not really rape since she stop resisting soon after we all know saki likes haruto anywayXD AND U ALL FORGOT 1 thing in anime heroes is fated to have harem like kings harem in real life this is a Rule and The Op already make it obvious too^^ haruto should say i can see the ending now shouko turn
Karada wa tsurugi de dekiteiru
Chishio wa tetsu de kokoro wa GARASU
Ikutabi no senjou wo koete fuhai
Tada no ichido mo haisou wa naku
Tada no ichido mo rikai sarenai
Ka no mono wa tsune ni hitori
Tsurugi no oka de shouri ni you
Yue ni shougai ni imi wa naku
Sono karada wa kitto tsurugi de dekiteita
Jun 13, 2013 7:13 PM
Feb 2013
Everyone here..seems to have skipped this. "I see, this is a curse." Saki was raped and I feel bad for her. She might have liked Haruto but not to the point of giving herself to him. Just because she accepted the curse doesn't mean it was not rape. It started off as rape and she got scared and accepted it which still means rape.

This might hinder her and Haruto's relationship. She may fear him or have problems afterwards. She might even stop liking him.

I don't like Shoko x Haruto. They are both too alike. She's only trying to cheer up everyone instead of moping around. She's a good leader. Instead of talking about solutions, she's bringing everyone's spirits up. This means people will be more willing and happy to work.

The solutions don't have to come from the ambassador. There can be a treasurer and other positions for people like that. A figurehead is just that. She's a leader and makes good decisions. A festival is what everyone needs.

I would prefer L-elf x Shoko because they're opposites and L-elf couldn't predict Shoko's announcement. Saki is opposite of Haruto and more willing to shoot someone. She gets what she wants. Haruto is a pansy and needs someone like that and not happy go lucky Shoko. I prefer them being friends since they are so alike.
Jun 13, 2013 7:14 PM

Jul 2007
ShikiAshGrave said:
o_o im surprised but then again not really rape since she stop resisting soon after we all know saki likes haruto anyway

Get out and rethink what you just said.

fucking hell.

keeenu060 said:
Still waiting for the Purple Valvrave pilot. My thoughts were that its going to be Akira, but considering purple will most likely be active by episode 12, it would be kinda out of character and convenient how she would free herself from Otaku mode and jump on Purple in the span of 2 episodes, especially since Episode 11 will most likely revolve around Haruto and Saki.

Shouko gets killed.
Otaku mode is deactivated via berserk.
Jun 13, 2013 7:17 PM

Dec 2007
Man, the leaks were true after all. People who found that "scene" disturbing should skip it
Jun 13, 2013 7:17 PM
Feb 2013
el_putazo said:
That's mah boy, get some...
Saki giving in just like that...wasn't expecting that.

Anyway things got really interesting imo, can't wait for next week's episode.

She didn't give in. She was overpowered. She exhibited being raped by being emotionless and calling it a curse. Doesn't mean she gave in. She just lost.
Pages (14) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

432 by neeJay »»
Mar 17, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

270 by Catalano »»
Oct 6, 2021 11:55 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 9, 2013

342 by Catalano »»
Sep 29, 2021 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.