Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2013 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, so the battle continues huh

That ugly beast should just bite the dust already. Kinda like the OST of this episode. Go Matabei! Doesn't look like the conflict is over yet though. Damn.
May 31, 2013 9:23 PM
Sep 2012
Two new master samurai and oral tentacle penetration. LOL
May 31, 2013 10:50 PM

Aug 2012
I like how they just know how to use the weapons that magically appear when they transform.
Stitches327Jun 8, 2013 5:27 AM

Jun 1, 2013 12:38 AM

Sep 2012
A great great episode!! Why? Because I was entertained throughout the episode and I could not stop laughing at the end! And there is not even much of fan service this time (usually counts as a minus in such anime but it is fine somehow this time)

So all of us are right after all, because BOTH Hanzou and Matabei become Master Samurai. And the imprints are so right - Uprightness 義 for Matabei and Patience/Ninja 忍 for Hanzou. And both look great in Master Samurai form - Matabei is cool with the brush and we can get to hear the wild Kobayashi Yuu voice. Hanzou looks gorgeous without the glasses and with her hair down; her scroll becoming a bunch of shuriken ninja weapons looks really cool too.

And it is funny to see GutsuGutsu listing all those "tips of kissing" on the white board (I am not sure if the English sub translates them but they all look quite funny). And then it is so amazing to hear the famous sword master Miyamoto Musashi now becomes "Mucchan" LOL LOL The oral tentacle rape is just classic. And the last part, about "Jingo-seki" (the guardian stone) becoming "Chinko-seki" in Jubei's summary at the ED and Gisen's narration in the trailer (Ok, they say "chingo" but every one knows they are to be heard as "chinko" meaning willie) just literally got me laughing rolling on the floor!

The only thing that I am not so excited is Tokugawa, brother of Sen, as I think his story in the 1st season is what ruined it. Fortunately his part is short ;-)
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 1, 2013 1:10 AM
Sep 2012
symbv said:
A great great episode!! Why? Because I was entertained throughout the episode and I could not stop laughing at the end! And there is not even much of fan service this time (usually counts as a minus in such anime but it is fine somehow this time)
Not much, but what was shown sure was good. I couldn't help, but laugh at the tentacles and the oral penetration just to access her memories. What's next -- penetration from the anus to control people? LOL
symbv said:
So all of us are right after all, because BOTH Hanzou and Matabei become Master Samurai. And the imprints are so right - Uprightness 義 for Matabei and Patience/Ninja 忍 for Hanzou. And both look great in Master Samurai form - Matabei is cool with the brush and we can get to hear the wild Kobayashi Yuu voice. Hanzou looks gorgeous without the glasses and with her hair down; her scroll becoming a bunch of shuriken ninja weapons looks really cool too.
The kanji wasn't translated in the subbed version I watched, but I kinda guessed it from the both of them being in the preview.
symbv said:
And it is funny to see GutsuGutsu listing all those "tips of kissing" on the white board (I am not sure if the English sub translates them but they all look quite funny). And then it is so amazing to hear the famous sword master Miyamoto Musashi now becomes "Mucchan" LOL LOL The oral tentacle rape is just classic. And the last part, about "Jingo-seki" (the guardian stone) becoming "Chinko-seki" in Jubei's summary at the ED and Gisen's narration in the trailer (Ok, they say "chingo" but every one knows they are to be heard as "chinko" meaning willie) just literally got me laughing rolling on the floor!
What was written on the board wasn't translated, but both of them actually taking advice from Kanetsugu was funny.

I was wondering where you got "Jingo-seki" and what it meant. In the sub I saw, it was "chinko" stone. That's really funny that it actually means "willie". LOL
symbv said:
The only thing that I am not so excited is Tokugawa, brother of Sen, as I think his story in the 1st season is what ruined it. Fortunately his part is short ;-)
Yeah, he was never my favorite. I always thought of him as an uptight dick. At least his appearance in this episode provided some insight into just how important that stone really is.
Jun 1, 2013 2:04 AM

Sep 2012
AiCon said:
What was written on the board wasn't translated
The instructions on the board even mention when and how to use your tongue LOL

AiCon said:
I was wondering where you got "Jingo-seki" and what it meant. In the sub I saw, it was "chinko" stone. That's really funny that it actually means "willie". LOL
Actually I wrote it wrong. It should be "Chingo-seki" and in kanji Chingo would be 鎮護 which means "to protect by the power of its own presence" (this means it is to ward off or suppress some evil being from rising up to cause trouble or disaster for the people) but Chingo can easily become Chinko and Chinko means "willie" in Japanese slang LOL LOL For the past few episodes it has never occurred to me for that switch from Chingo to Chinko but the last part in the ED and trailer just hit me on the head - so that is what it means! No wonder they all go after this "Chingo" stone! And of course there would be a lot of pain if this "Chingo" get hit or destroyed!! LOL LOL LOL
symbvJun 1, 2013 2:25 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 1, 2013 2:50 AM

Sep 2012
Hmm... Their master samurai forms are a little lame but I'm okay with it.
Guess it's time for the plot to move.
Jun 1, 2013 3:10 AM

May 2012
Best episode of the entire season so far in my opinion. For one; it seems like things in the plot are finally starting to move along now. Next we had Hanzo and Matabei FINALLY becoming Master Samurai, thus completing the transformations for everyone in the main gang. The final battle with the Dark Samurai should be epic as hell now that everyone can get involved. And to top it all off, we got my main girl Sen deep-throating a tentacle! My god that was sexy! lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jun 1, 2013 4:38 AM

Apr 2013
symbv said:
AiCon said:
What was written on the board wasn't translated
The instructions on the board even mention when and how to use your tongue LOL

AiCon said:
Actually I wrote it wrong. It should be "Chingo-seki" and in kanji Chingo would be 鎮護 which means "to protect by the power of its own presence" (this means it is to ward off or suppress some evil being from rising up to cause trouble or disaster for the people) but Chingo can easily become Chinko and Chinko means "willie" in Japanese slang LOL LOL For the past few episodes it has never occurred to me for that switch from Chingo to Chinko but the last part in the ED and trailer just hit me on the head - so that is what it means! No wonder they all go after this "Chingo" stone! And of course there would be a lot of pain if this "Chingo" get hit or destroyed!! LOL LOL LOL

Now it makes sense why Gisen was narrating this episode epilogue ... there was a "willie" involved and we all know that this is Gisen favorite kind of pole XD

Please translate the instructions for us, I want to have the Naoe Kanetsugu "kissing primer" book XD

the troll of this show is sometimes priceless.

I loved the episode from end to end, especially when Mataemon has a big "WTF I doing here" moment and casually agree Kojiro offer to retreat. LOL

I somewhat feel a bit like a bad person for having enjoyed the Sen tentacle oral scene ... I couldn't help it :P

As for the rest of the next episode I think we are going to get a split among the master Samurai, because Kojiro knows what is wrong with Mataemon, Inko-chan has not told anyone about the whole demon roaming around, Mataemon never remembers anything, and Mutchan (lol) thinks that Inko-chan did it. I don't know how they are to split, but sure looks like a mess.
meneliksempaiJun 1, 2013 5:12 AM
Jun 1, 2013 7:51 AM
Jan 2013
Awesome, 2 new master samurai, I got to hand it Hanzo looks way more hotter without the glasses and the maid outfit.

So, I'm guessing that this is gonna be all about the "Chingo Stone."
Jun 1, 2013 7:54 AM

Jun 2012
The new master samarai forms were decent and so was the episode. ^thanks for the info about the translation. The fact that it could mean "Willie" is hilarious.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Jun 1, 2013 9:32 AM

Sep 2012
alright! all the girls are Master Samurais....

that technique of Matabei was some kind of badass to me...LOL

so the real goal of dark samurais are to destroy the Chingo Stone...

we need to wait aother episode for that...

xD
Jun 1, 2013 11:21 AM

Jun 2012
After starting off a little bit slow, this show has been on a roll. The last four episodes have been amazing and very fun.

It seems like everything is building up to a grand finale. Now we have two new master samurai to help out in the final battle, which should be an epic one!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 1, 2013 1:34 PM

Apr 2010
Funny episode it needs more of Isshun tho but guess we will get to see more of her next time.
Matabei and Hanzo becoming samurai was expected tho it's nice to see them as such especially after the preparations they made to become one with the kiss training and all.
Jun 1, 2013 3:13 PM

Oct 2011
Yes!!! Matabei and Hanzo became Master Samurai. Hope to learn more about the Chingo Stone in next week episode/
Jun 1, 2013 3:33 PM

Feb 2012
Lmao Muneakira just doesn't care anymore, he is kissing everyone.

Glad to see Sen's bro and his girl finally, good episode.
Jun 1, 2013 4:24 PM

Jul 2009
this guy produces master samurais like an assembly plant
Jun 1, 2013 5:53 PM

Jun 2013
Two new Master samurais in the same episode oh yeah!!

Jun 1, 2013 7:15 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm, not bad.
Jun 1, 2013 9:42 PM

May 2011
Whoa so they both ended up becoming master samurais. And damnn they both look so much better in their new forms. Especially Hanzou without her glasses and a more revealing outfit.

Lol at Gisen at the preview. She needs to get more screentime too.
Jun 3, 2013 1:17 AM

Feb 2012
So after all that fuss about kissing they both ended up becoming master samurais. Nice.
Jun 4, 2013 2:38 AM

Apr 2012
The Harem is now complete. All Master Samurai. I was surpised that Sen and the loli didn't throw a tantrum with their servants now being MS too.
Jun 4, 2013 5:39 PM

Apr 2013
Brego1 said:
The Harem is now complete. All Master Samurai. I was surpised that Sen and the loli didn't throw a tantrum with their servants now being MS too.

With the situation they are in, there's no time to.
Maybe next season.

Loving Hanzo's MS form.
Jun 5, 2013 9:53 AM

Apr 2011
The only one left is to be a Master Samurai is Gisen. Since she is masterless now.
Jun 14, 2013 9:44 PM

May 2008
Gotta Kiss em all , gotta kiss em all! MASTER SAMURAI

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 30, 2013 7:11 AM

Nov 2012
hmm so.. musashi is good afterall.. I fell it :/
inshun vs musashi :/ dont want to see these girl fighting each other.. :/

btw that stupid creature is show up in yagyuu dojo.. and in the end woohooo.. matabei and hanzou became master samurai.. both is so cool.. the outfit.. I like it XD

looking forward for next episode :p
Jul 6, 2013 11:09 PM

Jul 2012
damn hanzo turned hella hot
Aug 8, 2013 5:49 PM

May 2012
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going :p
Well pretty epic and action filled episode! I like where this is going actually, so lets see what's next!
Oct 21, 2014 1:18 PM

Apr 2013
Matabei's power as master samurai was cool, purge evil and stuff sounds pretty strong :o
Else the episode was not that great imo, let's go to the next one.
Jan 17, 2016 5:44 AM
Apr 2015
dammit muneakira just need to flirt and kiss every girl in the town
sorry for my english >,<
Oct 25, 2020 9:35 AM

Feb 2014
Either the battles were underwhelming or this was very rushed.

Aug 26, 2023 1:50 PM

Nov 2010
That solves some of the mystery. That's probably the reason why Mataemon is going berserk like that. The question now is, what is the origin of the Dark Samurai?

Matabei & Hanzou's imaginations were funny!
Sen's mouth-pussy got tentacle r*ped!
I love Hanzou's outfit when she transforms. It's the sexiest looking second only to Juubei's. She looks better without glasses too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2013

90 by RioAl »»
Mar 18, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2013

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 26, 2023 6:06 PM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2013

24 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 26, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2013

31 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 26, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2013

22 by MizuhoKamui »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.