Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 14, 2013 10:00 AM

Sep 2011
I don´t think Mikasa´s a titan guys, if she would it´d mean that at least her mother was one too. Since she was passing on that sign thing.

If her mother´d have been a titan she would probably have transformed when those bandits came in to kill her and her husband. I really doubt she´d ´forget´ about her beign able to transform since she had time enough for it.

And being found out that they were titans would probably still have been better than dieing. So unless it´s just sloppy writing, which I doubt, Mikasa´s not a titan. As for what she is I have no idea. The sign might not even have any significant meaning and could just be something those so called orientals did as a custom.
May 14, 2013 1:12 PM
May 2012
I honestly don't know what the writer is thinking anymore, making Ryner and Bertholdt into titans is compliantly out of character for them. Why would they have attacked the gate during graduation despite the fact that they new there friends would get caught up in the mess. To be honest I'm beginning to think that the author has no idea what he's doing and this story is going to end up just like "Lost".
HD_survivorMay 14, 2013 1:27 PM
May 14, 2013 2:33 PM

Sep 2011
HD_survivor said:
I honestly don't know what the writer is thinking anymore, making Ryner and Bertholdt into titans is compliantly out of character for them. Why would they have attacked the gate during graduation despite the fact that they new there friends would get caught up in the mess. To be honest I'm beginning to think that the author has no idea what he's doing and this story is going to end up just like "Lost".

I dunno WHY they are the armored and colossal titans. But hits that they WERE the armored and colossal titans have been around since chapter 10-16
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 14, 2013 2:41 PM

Dec 2012
HD_survivor said:
The author might give us the reason why they did it in the next chapter, I've really been looking forward to it since it will most likely answer a lot of our questions, which is long overdue, also go to this thread and read:
http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/367305-I-know-who-the-armored-and-colossal-titans-are...
May 15, 2013 8:15 AM

Feb 2010
I just wanted to comment that at the scene where Mikasa and Armin eat those ration packs, i thought "lol, if the director of the anime version is the same as Death Note, this will be like the potato chip scene".

May 15, 2013 12:55 PM

Jun 2009
yaibal said:
I just wanted to comment that at the scene where Mikasa and Armin eat those ration packs, i thought "lol, if the director of the anime version is the same as Death Note, this will be like the potato chip scene".

lol

Anime can make anything look awesome XD
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
May 15, 2013 2:36 PM
Feb 2013
Am i the only one who see's armin becoming a titan??? I know it sounds stupid but what made me think this was back when Annie was running amuck she had the clear chance to kill Armin but she didnt yet she killed the other soldiers without a toss. Anyone else think he could be??
May 17, 2013 4:04 AM
Apr 2013
NikolaTesla said:
Am i the only one who see's armin becoming a titan??? I know it sounds stupid but what made me think this was back when Annie was running amuck she had the clear chance to kill Armin but she didnt yet she killed the other soldiers without a toss. Anyone else think he could be??

She didn't kill him because she wasn't a normal titan and recognized Armin. She didn't want to kill him of course because they were friends.

As for the other comments, you guys look too much into things. Mikasa wasn't injected with anything, she was branded. Nothing is wrong with her other than her feeling immensely sad for eren (once again). Matter of fact one of these days she's going to have to admit to herself that she's in love. Poor girl. She's too strong for that

Also, its already been implied that Most titans stem from human beings. (Excluding ape titan, maybe he is a type of progenitor titan)
May 18, 2013 6:12 AM
Jul 2018
I think the beginning of Ch. 46 will be Eren screaming his throat out. Followed by Reiner asking Ymir about why shes 'that' titan. Then we might get some of the world's secrets revealed like maybe Ymir stating that shes an illegitimate child of the King. I think shes part royalty because of that deviant that ate Ilse Langner in the bonus chapter. That titan was muttering Ymir and there just so happens to be a character named that who "never threw away her name and continued to live under it." Of course, Ymir might be the secret name of the royalty or this walled population's name to the outside world. Ymir could have named herself Ymir to spite the royalty that threw her out.

Historia Reiss could be a titan too since she is a descendant or maybe not since illegitimate or better yet, the Reiss head of household loved Historia more than his legitimate successor thus gave her the titan injection.

I think Eren is gonna be shitting some ass bricks from being mind-blown. Mikasa is gonna make those two outsiders cry. I agree about the Hannes death flag though he might just sacrifice himself to save Eren/Mikasa to repay debts. Jean too maybe since he loves Mikasa but I hope not, he's my #2 favorite after Mikasa and before Rivaille.

I do not think Mikasa is a titan. There's no reason for her to be. If she is one then five out of five of the top five in the 104th Trainee Squad will turn out to be Titans even though five already are when including #9 Ymir. But I don't count it out, might happen but honestly rather wishful thinking.

We do not know why Dr. Jaeger was even called to the Ackerman household. Regular check-up? Mrs. Ackerman was pregnant? To perform the injection since Mikasa just got tattooed?

If she was a Titan, shouldn't her mother be too? Why didn't she transform? The secret not worth exposing even to save her daughter? Fatally injured people can't transform (neither Berthold nor Reiner were fatally slashed by Mikasa in Ch. 45)? Pregnant women can't transform? Mikasa would have been hurt since she was too close? Loads of questions that only time can answer.

Maybe that tattoo equals royalty or something in the outside world and Mrs. Ackerman ran away to live within the walls since there are no grandparents to adopt Mikasa hence Dr. Jaeger doing it.

I want her to NOT be a titan because I just love her badass use of 3D gear and becoming a titan will make her like Eren who doesn't kill anything with swords till Ch. Forty fucking Three.
removed-userMay 18, 2013 6:19 AM
May 18, 2013 5:32 PM
Apr 2013
ChinesePanda said:
I think the beginning of Ch. 46 will be Eren screaming his throat out. Followed by Reiner asking Ymir about why shes 'that' titan. Then we might get some of the world's secrets revealed like maybe Ymir stating that shes an illegitimate child of the King. I think shes part royalty because of that deviant that ate Ilse Langner in the bonus chapter. That titan was muttering Ymir and there just so happens to be a character named that who "never threw away her name and continued to live under it." Of course, Ymir might be the secret name of the royalty or this walled population's name to the outside world. Ymir could have named herself Ymir to spite the royalty that threw her out.

Well the titan that ate Ilse Langer specifically called her "Ymir's people", but I can see where you're coming from, as it also said "Ymir-sama", or "Ymir, the great". IMO, I think the titans came from space, either actual titans or just a meteorite carrying a virus of some sort, that slowly turned people into Titans, because we can clearly see that average people can turn into titans, and it was something Reiner didn't want people to know (when Connie kept bringing up the titan looked like his mother, Reiner and Bertholdt kept telling him to stop thinking about it).

I think maybe the original titans were aliens and some took human form, or it was a virus and turned humans into titans, or it was virus, but instead of coming from a meteorite, it was genetically engineered, and probably experimented on on the civilian population, but the technology is far too primitive for that to be plausible, unless they pull some serious Deus Ex type shit. I'm leaning towards the latter, as Ymir is confirmed to be alot older than anyone in the series we've seen so far, and contrary to what the characters believe, all Titans possess some sort of intelligence. Perhaps working as a hive mind?

Also can't wait for the explanation for why the nape of their neck is their weak point, coincidentally the same area where humans who transform would end up.
PotpourriMay 18, 2013 5:37 PM
May 18, 2013 5:43 PM

Sep 2011
Potpourri said:
ChinesePanda said:

Well the titan that ate Ilse Langer specifically called her "Ymir's people", but I can see where you're coming from, as it also said "Ymir-sama", or "Ymir, the great". IMO, I think the titans came from space, either actual titans or just a meteorite carrying a virus of some sort, that slowly turned people into Titans, because we can clearly see that average people can turn into titans, and it was something Reiner didn't want people to know (when Connie kept bringing up the titan looked like his mother, Reiner and Bertholdt kept telling him to stop thinking about it).

I think maybe the original titans were aliens and some took human form, or it was a virus and turned humans into titans, or it was virus, but instead of coming from a meteorite, it was genetically engineered, and probably experimented on on the civilian population, but the technology is far too primitive for that to be plausible, unless they pull some serious Deus Ex type shit. I'm leaning towards the latter, as Ymir is confirmed to be alot older than anyone in the series we've seen so far, and contrary to what the characters believe, all Titans possess some sort of intelligence. Perhaps working as a hive mind?
If it is explicitly stated, that's kind of lame... I mean, if they were to show spaceships or something, just thinking about it makes me laugh

But yeah... I wanna see what happens next chapter. Eren will probably go apeshit, Ymir ate Bert and damn... I can never remember his name, uhh... Reiner's friend or whatever.

Lots of explaining next chap!
May 19, 2013 3:40 AM

Mar 2013
yaibal said:

I was about to say that I haven't seen a dramatic food scene like that since Death Note and it's gratuitous potato chips.

Potpourri said:
As for the other comments, you guys look too much into things. Mikasa wasn't injected with anything, she was branded. Nothing is wrong with her other than her feeling immensely sad for eren (once again).

How in the fuck do people not understand this? It was hinted in the very first episode that Dr. Jaegar recently saved the populace from some manner of virus or infection, so it's entirely plausible that he was just giving them a check up [or something along those lines].

Hell, who's to say that one of the family members didn't have some sort of genetic disposition towards some chronic illness and the doctor wasn't just checking Mikasa to see if she did as well?
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
May 19, 2013 5:54 AM

Sep 2012
Hope hanness doesnt die, want the next chapter now as i just marathoned the whole manga in less than a day
May 19, 2013 10:51 AM

May 2013
My question is, what´s the role of Eren´s father in all this?? Did he know that Annie, Ymir, Reiner, and the other guy whose name I cant remember XD can turn into titans? Did he injected them that mysterios vaccine he gave to Eren? And what about Connie´s mother, it could be that actually titans can infect or "turn" humans??
May 19, 2013 11:24 AM

Sep 2011
Veltiel said:
My question is, what´s the role of Eren´s father in all this?? Did he know that Annie, Ymir, Reiner, and the other guy whose name I cant remember XD can turn into titans? Did he injected them that mysterios vaccine he gave to Eren? And what about Connie´s mother, it could be that actually titans can infect or "turn" humans??
We don't know. but from the first volume, its pretty obvious that Isayama Hajime has a big role for Grisha.
May 21, 2013 8:39 PM

Apr 2013
Hirieoshi said:
"I just want to be by his side.."
Mikasa lemme hug you ;-;

You're like "let me hug you" and something in the back of my mind is like "girl let me hug you, so I can hug you, until you learn, to hug yourself.." idk XD (let me love you)
-~- Be who you are, say what you feel - those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind :) -~-
May 27, 2013 5:35 AM

Sep 2012
when is a new chapter gonna be released?
May 27, 2013 6:25 AM
Apr 2013
mac046 said:
when is a new chapter gonna be released?

roughly two weeks i think
May 27, 2013 6:48 AM

Sep 2011
The wait is so LOOOOONG

I wanna hear Berth and Ryner's excuses
May 27, 2013 4:14 PM

Aug 2012
All caught up.
Gotta say I really like this manga compared to the anime.

A lot of mysteries going on.

So around what part of each month does this one come out?
May 28, 2013 10:02 AM
Mar 2008
I really really want to know about the group of people who turn titan and attack humanity. What are their motives??? Also, I feel there are a lot of issues that seem important, but get glossed over?

1. Remember when one of the Scouting Legion's field notebook was found mentioning a talking Titan? It was recovered BUT NO ONE SEEMED TO CARE? Especially since the Titan mentioned "Ymir's People" and we have a character named Ymir?

2. They now have Historia and need to talk to her, but it looks like Armin is going to let her join the expedition to go save Ymir and Eren.

3. No one has ever brought up HOW people are turning into Titans or even their theories. It seems like Eren was at one point an anomaly, but no one really seemed concerned when other people started turning into titans.
May 28, 2013 11:48 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
mellow-osity said:
I really really want to know about the group of people who turn titan and attack humanity. What are their motives??? Also, I feel there are a lot of issues that seem important, but get glossed over?

1. Remember when one of the Scouting Legion's field notebook was found mentioning a talking Titan? It was recovered BUT NO ONE SEEMED TO CARE? Especially since the Titan mentioned "Ymir's People" and we have a character named Ymir?

2. They now have Historia and need to talk to her, but it looks like Armin is going to let her join the expedition to go save Ymir and Eren.

3. No one has ever brought up HOW people are turning into Titans or even their theories. It seems like Eren was at one point an anomaly, but no one really seemed concerned when other people started turning into titans.

I don't think any of the issues are being glossed over per se, but more like it will be revealed later on? I think (and hope) that the mangaka knows what he is doing, and the manga is tagged under "mystery." Thus, like all mysteries, things will be revealed sooner or later.

1) About the notebook, I believe only a few people know about it? Like Rivaille, if I remember correctly. And it's not like everyone knows everyone's else's names, so people who know about the notebook and its contents may not know that there is a Ymir...well nvm since in the recent chapters they found out that she is a titan. The only reason I can see why no one is thinking about it is because so much has been going on that there are other more important matter on hand, like Eren getting kidnapped and the identities of the other two titans.

2) I'm guessing that they may get something out her while on the expedition....and again, this was only recently found out too, there's just been no time to ask her questions with Bertholt and Reiner revealed to be titans.

3) Well they're all probably too shocked at the amount of human-titans there are, I think they aren't going to bring up any theories because it's just too difficult to conjure a theory regarding people are transforming into titans...unless you have a plausible theory? Because I sure can't think of one except that is has to do with an injection. I think they're all relying on Eren about what he said about the secrets being at his father's basement.

Just my take on your questions. They're good questions, but I don't think they're necessarily being glossed over. Between (1) getting Eren back vs (2) wondering about Ymir who is also kidnapped and making theories about how people become titans, I would say that (1) is more important, at least it's more urgent that they get back Eren and Ymir ASAP. About Christa though, I guess (and hope) that she will reveal some things soon.
tingyMay 28, 2013 11:53 PM
May 29, 2013 3:13 PM

Dec 2012
Levi and Hanji found Ilse Lagner's notes a year earlier before Eren's transformation. At the time, the trainees should have been in the middle of their training (b/w their first and second year). It's not necessary that they made the connection straight away, but it's pretty certain that Ilse's notebook was taken into consideration. The events with Eren probably have confirmed some of their hypothesis, because the Scouting Legion was all over the place to take him into custody and quick to come with the plan about Annie. AS tingy says, since Annie's crystalization, things have been developing very fast, Wall Rose was breached, Levi was injured, so yeah ... doesn't look a good time to investigate but on the move.
Perhaps they needed to know who exactly were the human-titans, without invoking suspicions and paranoia in the public. Annie's story hints that human-titans could be the helpers in the past around the Walls had been built, but either were sacrificed/betrayed or people started to fear/hate them and walled them up. Ymir seems to know about Historia, could be looking for renewing a connection, which legacy was lost in the past 100 years. Reiner's group though may have another agenda - I remember Reiner getting Ymir off-guard because she read aloud something in castle in an old language he knows about.
May 30, 2013 6:06 PM

Oct 2011
I posted this elsewhere but... A few of my thoughts, you can probably riddle them with holes though:

- Inner govt definitely has some relationship w/ titans

- the strongest join the military police, but become soft. Yet they still are put to defend the inner govt w/o any real experience. This shows that the inner govt

doesn’t really care about being defended, because they aren’t afraid of titans attacking them. Adding proof that they have a relationship w/ titans.

- they may even be titans themselves
- monkey titan is definitely not human; he spoke to the guy whose horse he smashed as if he wasn’t a human. And had no idea what 3d-maneuver gear was.

- if thats true, then most of the titans are definitely not human, leading to the question as to how they started.

-that throws out humans creating them, but not that some humans ruled them (chapter 16, titan telling diary soldier girl who lost her horse and gear “ymir-sama, master.”
-Perhaps natural selection/mutations allowed for some humans to become titans

- eren didn't get that trait, but his dad was able to give him a vaccine that gave him the mutation

-eren may be a bargaining chip, or is important cause he has the keys.

- But how did he get the key? He made no contact with this dad after his dad left the house, clearly wearing the key around his neck.

- No word on Armin’s parents! They left the walls, but we don’t know their status, maybe they’re working on the same thing eren’s dad is working on (whatever that may be).

Hopefully the next chapter tells us more!
May 30, 2013 6:14 PM

Sep 2011
HollowV2 said:
I posted this elsewhere but... A few of my thoughts, you can probably riddle them with holes though:

- the strongest join the military police, but become soft. Yet they still are put to defend the inner govt w/o any real experience. This shows that the inner govt

doesn’t really care about being defended, because they aren’t afraid of titans attacking them. Adding proof that they have a relationship w/ titans.

- monkey titan is definitely not human; he spoke to the guy whose horse he smashed as if he wasn’t a human. And had no idea what 3d-maneuver gear was.

- if thats true, then most of the titans are definitely not human, leading to the question as to how they started.

-that throws out humans creating them, but not that some humans ruled them (chapter 16, titan telling diary soldier girl who lost her horse and gear “ymir-sama, master.”

- eren didn't get that trait, but his dad was able to give him a vaccine that gave him the mutation

- But how did he get the key? He made no contact with this dad after his dad left the house, clearly wearing the key around his neck.

- No word on Armin’s parents! They left the walls, but we don’t know their status, maybe they’re working on the same thing eren’s dad is working on (whatever that may be).

A part is not true. IN Eren's flashback, it said "Dad, you have been acting weird ever since Mom died."

which means, Eren has Amnesia, and he has made contact with his dad after the mother's death

like Levi said "So your dad left and you lost your memory huh? That's Convenient."
May 31, 2013 4:11 AM

Oct 2011
GodlyKyon said:
HollowV2 said:

A part is not true. IN Eren's flashback, it said "Dad, you have been acting weird ever since Mom died."

which means, Eren has Amnesia, and he has made contact with his dad after the mother's death

like Levi said "So your dad left and you lost your memory huh? That's Convenient."

Yeah perhaps, but what chance would they have too meet after eren escaped? Unless his dad met up with them when they were in the refugee area.
May 31, 2013 12:32 PM

Sep 2011
HollowV2 said:
GodlyKyon said:
HollowV2 said:

Yeah perhaps, but what chance would they have too meet after eren escaped? Unless his dad met up with them when they were in the refugee area.
Remeber, it was not until 2 years after the attck that Eren joined the military.
Jun 1, 2013 8:02 PM

Aug 2012
- No word on Armin’s parents! They left the walls, but we don’t know their status, maybe they’re working on the same thing eren’s dad is working on (whatever that may be)

yep I was wondering about that too.
Jun 3, 2013 6:26 AM
May 2013
Is the countdown on this site correct, next chapter in 2 days?

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Shingeki-no-Kyojin/
Jun 4, 2013 2:59 AM

Apr 2013
LtKurenaiRin said:
- No word on Armin’s parents! They left the walls, but we don’t know their status, maybe they’re working on the same thing eren’s dad is working on (whatever that may be)

yep I was wondering about that too.

In the manga Armin says that they were sent out of the walls to die in that mission after the fall of wall Maria

In the anime it's like they were replaced by that grandpa character, I guess in the anime Armin didn't have parents in the first place
Jun 5, 2013 3:03 AM
May 2013
Can someone tell me when chapter 46 will be released?

Im new so I dont know at which time of the month the new chapters are coming out.
Jun 29, 2013 4:50 PM

Feb 2012
No, please no. Please tell me that I misunderstood that part. Please tell me Jean isn't a titan! After Reiner's and Bertholt's revelations, I've been suspicious of everyone. And when Jean heard that there were THREE titans among the trainees, he seemed to be really surprised by the number of the titans rather than the fact itself that there WERE titans among them to begin with. He's probably knew about Reiner and Berthold, yet not about Ymir.

And when I saw Pixis drinking I immediately remembered that soldier back at castle Utgard (hope I got it right) that reached for the wine bottle but was surprised to find that it was empty. What if Pixis is the Big Foot titan and had a break there and drank some wine?

I hope I'm wrong about both, especially about Jean, since he's one of my favourites...One chapter left to read before I'm caught up, time to find out the truth.
kaneki_598Jun 29, 2013 4:59 PM
~SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY
Jul 1, 2013 11:09 AM

Oct 2010
ChriSSP said:
No, please no. Please tell me that I misunderstood that part. Please tell me Jean isn't a titan! After Reiner's and Bertholt's revelations, I've been suspicious of everyone. And when Jean heard that there were THREE titans among the trainees, he seemed to be really surprised by the number of the titans rather than the fact itself that there WERE titans among them to begin with. He's probably knew about Reiner and Berthold, yet not about Ymir.

And when I saw Pixis drinking I immediately remembered that soldier back at castle Utgard (hope I got it right) that reached for the wine bottle but was surprised to find that it was empty. What if Pixis is the Big Foot titan and had a break there and drank some wine?

I hope I'm wrong about both, especially about Jean, since he's one of my favourites...One chapter left to read before I'm caught up, time to find out the truth.

Thankfully you are indeed wrong about both : )
Jean isn't a titan. And the wine was used by Christa to clean up Reiner's wounds, remember?
Jul 3, 2013 12:23 PM

Feb 2012
fiane said:
Thankfully you are indeed wrong about both : )
Jean isn't a titan. And the wine was used by Christa to clean up Reiner's wounds, remember?

Oh, now I remember. I read all the latest chapters in a sitting, so it's easy to forget stuff.

And I guess I was probably a bit paranoid about Jean too...You can never be sure with this manga though, I'll still have my guard up.
~SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY
Jul 17, 2013 7:05 AM
Jul 2018
Mikasa. ;____;
I want to hug her.
Jul 18, 2013 5:16 PM

Aug 2008
I feel you Mikasa, and you deserve it. hint. you just need to start talking to Eren again, when was the last time you guys really talked? right after graduating and being ranked remember.

Man every time Armin tells one of his friends what to do, it always pisses me off, even to Eren even tho he listens and even to Mikasa, even tho she listens, and even to Historia and others. I hate that commanding tone of his. besides that's its cool.
Tho I always felt that he was basically Eren and/or Mikasa's critical strategy thinking part of their minds separated form 2Main charcters to make a third character. If it was like this its most likely cut from Eren, as Mikasa can is all around perfect. Instead of a Main character doing both strength and intellect, it was split to Eren Strength, Armin Intellect.

And also this chapter with Hannes encouraging speech to Mikasa and Armin, it felt like ya maybe in the next mission to get Eren and Ymir back, there will be some Casualty and that Hannes might be one of them. tho I wish that if it happens its from enemy Titans excluding Armored or Colossal Titan.
Aug 30, 2013 12:44 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Good chapter. Now we're getting somewhere ver interesting.

Mikasa was cute this chapter and Hannes just died.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 29, 2013 2:41 AM

Aug 2012
aw man poor Mikasa :(
Sep 30, 2013 6:48 AM

May 2012
Page 1 3rd Panel - LOL @ the skeleton-Historia. Such "impressive" drawing.

Page 21 - a ZERO/10 page right here

Page 24,25 - more 0/10 pages

Page 29 - IsaHaji did plastic surgery on Armin in this entire page, lol

Page 34 1st Panel - a new plastic surgery by IsaHaji on the poor Armin

Page 38 Middle Panel - a 0/10 panel

Horrible artwork, as usual. IsaHaji should be awarded the Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
Y U NO collaborate with a REAL mangaka, IsaHaji?
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Apr 28, 2014 6:49 AM

Oct 2013
Mikasa is such a cunt, doesn't care about anyone other than Eren.
May 10, 2014 4:55 AM

Sep 2013
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2014 4:10 AM

Oct 2010
Can't help but have my heart melted at the sight of Mikasa pouting. It's nice to be able to have somebody worthy of your devotion, no
Sep 12, 2015 6:18 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I'd be shocked as hell if the next person to die isn't Hannes. On to save Eren...

4/5
Dec 1, 2015 2:52 AM

Sep 2014
That Hannes death flag lol.
Such intense eating ^^
Jun 22, 2016 9:57 AM

Feb 2013
Oh no, Mikasa looks so sad:(
Jan 2, 2017 7:35 PM

Dec 2014
well the fight ended and they captured Ymir and eren I am thinking that they are talking it all out...in the next chapter..... oooh what will happen next
Apr 16, 2017 8:11 AM

Apr 2015
Okay so now we get to know their reasons for their actions yes!
Apr 18, 2017 3:37 AM

Dec 2012
I like how he says "Oh,Eren you're up" like nothing happened xD

Apr 30, 2017 9:02 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Reyner and Bertholt kidnaped Eren and Eymir!!!!
Now start a new persecution to saves them!!!
This never ends!!!
Apr 30, 2017 9:02 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Reyner and Bertholt kidnaped Eren and Eymir!!!!
Now start a new persecution to saves them!!!
This never ends!!!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 25, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.