Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 25, 2008 2:06 PM

Dec 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The raw is out.

Seira-tan : "I've been dumped".

Well, I guess that in the end I can't forget that I played the game, so I'll compare.

The censorship is here again, but not as strong. You can understand the overall idea.

We got a
, which was done quite nicely in 20+ minutes, I must say.

Sure, it was not as good as in the game, not at all.

I did not feel the atmosphere or the tension, nor the epicness as in the game so to speak (the atmosphere and the feeling were completely different from the game),
but it's better than the last few episodes - unlike those last few episodes - this episode was quite good.

Good parts about this episode:

*The ideas are amusing.

*It follows the game somehow, without adding all those mediocre ideas, in 20 short minutes, and it didn't do a bad job, it was quite nice actually.

*The animation is good and not choppy.

*It's packed with a feel good factor.

Overall the anime suffered from the following -

*The length.

*The best parts from the game were not adapted into this anime.

*New mediocre parts were added into this anime, without any real reason.

*Strong censorship.

*No horror or suspense.

*Few delusions.

*Thin budget - choppy animation.

The episodes:

*Episodes 7 8 10 and 11 did not do justice to the game at all.

*Episode 9 did some justice to the game.

*Episodes 1-6 and episode 12 were good, and did more justice to the game than others (well, under the time pressure, without all the feelings and ideas that were in the game).

Overall, this anime suffered from alot of things (the game did suffer from various things too, but in here it was on a different level).

I can't recommend this anime because of various reasons : If you liked the anime, but you don't like gore, you shouldn't play the game.

If you liked the anime, but you felt that it was censored and had a low budget and many parts were left out that made the anime feel like a trainwreck, also because of the pacing, you should play the game.

If you played the game, you should understand that this is not a faithful adaptation ,overall. You may enjoy some parts of the anime, but dislike others badly. You should think twice before starting to watch this anime, if you haven't started it yet.

But I guess that I enjoyed it most of the time.
So... I don't regret I watched it.
DeadIEndDec 25, 2008 10:17 PM
Dec 25, 2008 2:27 PM

Jun 2007
well it was pretty good, disappointed that the spike torture scene was done like that. It would have been way more awesome if we could see it properly. Also lack of blood when fighting Seira was bit of a let down as well.
wrapped it up pretty nicely I think. 7/10 from me.
Dec 25, 2008 8:01 PM

Jan 2008
Yay! Happy ending. I'm glad they finally got around to the continuation of that scene at the beginning of the first episode.

I really really liked how this series started out, where you couldn't trust anyone. It literally kept me at the edge of my seat. However, the last few episodes were not up to par with the earlier episodes.
Dec 25, 2008 8:20 PM

Nov 2008
Just got back from party. A mix of B ending with A ending? So they screwed up? *goes check it out and now is back after seeing RAW and subbed versions*

That's it? Come on! I want more of this! I don't want a end like that. I will miss the girls: Kozue-pii Orihara, Sena Aoi, Kusonoki Yua, Nishijou Nanami, Ayase Kishimoto and Sakihata Rimi. Of course in the guys Shogun and Takumi Nishijou are going to be missed.

Saying as I stated above I will proceed in my thoughts to this last episode leaving then here with perhaps certain modifications in the future.

The beginning of the episode was very nice. I heard from some people the sky scene is the best in the game with Rimi and Takumi. I though this time that with Shogun it was more of a emotional farewell with knowing the truth about many questions now making all sense according to that situation. Shogun has a disease that since 10 years old his body stopped growing and started aging like it would be the case for people over 50 years old. Possibly there are diseases like that in the 3D world but not like they say in this anime. Sadly it is a type of disease that is hard to combat due to its many complex strings and to decipher them to know what to stop for the disease to stop its progression is harder than it appears just like with the AIDS virus.

Takumi asks Shogun about with not use gigalomaniacs powers and Shogun says it makes his disease worse?The somehow I am not buying sure the powers drain vitality away from him but I think the options of that power would far be more effective than what Shogun thinks. Anyways guess it does not happen since he puts much of his responsibilities onto Takumi despite him now wanting to. At least Takumi is motivated to destroy NOAH 2 for his own reasons and I guess that would to save Rimi among others.

Norose, meets up with the religious leader and a Meiwa party leader. Guess he explained he did not have any intentions with going with the reasons and ambitions of of those two. Calling them vulgar and a insult to him since he proclaims himself as God.BIG MISTAKE PAL! A human like Norose, thinking he is God? Man/God? Hahhahahha making a fool of God ( that would be to assume oneself as a human to be God) is man's biggest mistake since history has records of this many of them being from WW2 like Hitler and Staline (yes they did think they were Gods at one point). So Norose real boots guns into both of their hands and makes them think that he himself is the other and wants to kill the other. Naturally they shoot and kill themselves.

The fight and delusions of Seira were disturbing. I mean we have again the Rei Ayanami from EVA thing when Seira clones herself into many around Takumi until Takumi himself denies her by saying he has to save Rimi. Seira attacks him but they cut out what happens exactly in the battle by showing what happens with Ayase/Nanami/Yua and those bugs.That I hated! I wanted to know how Takumi would fight and handle the whole situation with Seira but guess not! Boo! Boo! They only show Seira in figure form saying "I've got dumped" while I see Takumi running away. Really sucks!

I did find Ayase's Cocytus attack to be very cool! When she froze all the bugs! That was nice! Ayase/Nanami/Yua then go into the subway to find Kozue and Sena. Yua was surprised that Kozue could speak and Ayase sure got some great words out like crying makes us stronger and we can get stronger because we can repeat such a act. Great motivations and it sure got Sena to go with them for her own personal beliefs.

The whole big eyes appearing while Takumi runs towards NOAH 2's emplacement is freaky. It got some horror into me. What bugged me again is how did Takumi find the place so quickly? Makes no sense that he runs around and finds the way like that. So he finds Rimi and gives out his ultimate reason "I came Rimi because I love you", nothing new there since love always is a good motivator.

I found it most interesting the conversation of Norose about how NOAH 2 can be used to cure this world. Probably it is the most I liked from Norose, his theorization of NOAH 2 use was interesting to me. Then Norose goes on the try to kill Takumi and collect his code sample. His first attack consisted of some energy wave attack from his sword that Takumi blocks. Rimi suffering was not cool to look at. Norose then has NOAH 2 self-defense system activate and it does so as soon as someone other than Norose approaches it. In this case it was Takumi and Takumi could not hit NOAH 2 because it was constantly cloaking itself in illusions. Also how the hell does Norose break Takumi's sword? It was a illusion most likely since Takumi made his sword appear later.

So after stop that delusion it get to another one of Takumi trying to rape Rimi. Great stuff (not it was so stupid), was so ridiculous and another Takumi as illusion that expresses all of Takumi's dark desires of having Rimi. Dark desires such as Takumi dying so he can do anything to Rimi anyways. Buzzzzzz WRONG! That's not how it works. The whole scene with spike torture was just plain STUPID! I mean here we have Takumi suffering while we only see him in a shadow form with sounds of a stake penetrating from his balls towards his intestines.Lame, lame,lame, lame scene is all I got to say about this part. They censored the whole thing and worse the sounds were not helping much. Rimi being a bad girl was interesting despite being all a illusion.

The scene of Takumi's delusion being in safe haven with all the girls was great! It gave me a heart warming for a little. Some reasons: Rimi x Takumi kissing, Nanami peeking at their kissing, Yua thanking him for Seira figure the other day, Ayase wanting him to come alone to a show of Phantasm, Kozue being clumsy and Sena saying she loves Takumi even if Rimi already was going out with Takumi. All that was great especially when Rimi was looking at Sena after saying she loves Takumi then Sena "You have a problem with that Rimi?" :D

Pretty freaky scene after when Takumi gets sucked into a puddle to only have his eyeballs left. O_O WTH is that! The best part comes after that. Takumi gets help from Shogun and power. Shogun most likely was out of life since he transported himself after those bugs got killed into Takumi's room in a container on suggestion of Nanami. Takumi then gets up from the illusion back on his feet. Norose goes to slice him, no effect so now Di-Sword attacks do not hurt Takumi even head attacks. I liked how they used the OP song but feel there could have been a better one used. Ayase's explanation on how to reverse things by gathering GE rates through the Shibuya river was nice. However the river Cocytus cannot be used for holy purpose! That is just plain wrong thinking! That river is from hell so holy purposes are impossible.

Then all turns out into Takumi being given incredible power due to Ayase's Cocytus attack freezing Norose. The girls combining the power of their Di-Swords was also nicely done. Amazing super attack of Takumi but wrong again, Gladiale was to be a evil God and not to be used to help humanity. Takumi's excuse of why he would save mankind for the love of a woman is lame excuse used many times in mythologies namely the Greek ones of Zeus and other Gods lusting after women of earth.

So the black snake is formed of anti-particles and whatever it touches turns into decay. So when the snake touches Norose who is projected into NOAH 2, NOAH 2's system does not work since it thinks Norose is not enemy so there is no need to activate its defenses. So NOAH 2 gets stopped and all blows up as well as the building itself has its cloaking revealed as a abandoned warehouse.

From there on the scene changes back into the first episode where all the city is ruined by the third melt of NOAH 2. Just when Rimi was to kill Takumi it all changes into Takumi saying to Rimi about applying colors to her dead spots in order to change all. So she does and all changes back. First the sky then all the girls appear and all changes back to normal with light emitting from Takumi and Rimi's hands. When the end came I was like "What? That's it? What happens after?" is all back to normal? So many questions unanswered. This series is a 10/10 but with the censors it goes down to 6/10. However I am going to check out the DVDs to know more how to rate it.

1.Super Takumi attack!
2.Rimi x Takumi forever!
3.Happy ending!

In spoiler
1.Seira illusions was mindfuck.
2.Takumi's eyeballs was also mindfuck
3.Yay Norose is dead! Good ridance of a SOB who uses human lives as means to a end.
4.Yay the stupid two others are also dead!
5.Sena is so cute in her shy pose.
6.This is a great scene of Takumi and Shogun!
slayer545-samaDec 26, 2008 11:36 PM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 25, 2008 9:27 PM

Jun 2008
what? it was a happy ending?

okay then I might give this series a 5 instead of a 6.
Dec 26, 2008 9:39 AM

Feb 2008
gay ending :P
Dec 26, 2008 4:43 PM

Jun 2008
the first part of the episode wasn't too bad and the delusions were amusing but after that it got so incredibly lame.

seeing Taku be badass for once was okay but the bad guy was so pathetic in the end. and I can't believe they kept Taku alive. if they had killed him off then the ending wouldn't have been so bad. And the ending song annoyed me 10x more than it usually does.

this episode gets 2/5

this anime was a huge disappointment but I'm going to go ahead and give it a 5.7/10. (6/10)
Dec 26, 2008 6:34 PM
Aug 2008
After Taku being such a wimp for 90% of the series, it was really hard watching him play the hero. I never bought into it. It may have worked if they built up to it with a gradual change.

The relatively upbeat ending felt incredibly out of place for the tone the series set early on. Overall, there were a lot of good ideas here, but I felt the execution was poor. I'll agree with rarri - the first six episodes were good, but after that notsomuch.
Dec 26, 2008 7:24 PM

Mar 2008
what a fail of ending for this series...the atmosphere of mistery builded got spoiled with that swallow turn of events.

................ ゆっくりしていってね!!!......................
Dec 26, 2008 7:31 PM

Jun 2008
Who actually liked this garbage? It WAS watchable so I wont give it below a 3 but this is just awful. Just everything about it was awful. I don't even care about the shitty philosophy. The story/plot/whatever was like piss poor anyway so it wouldn't have mattered...
Dec 26, 2008 7:44 PM
Sep 2008
WTF. IMO.
Dec 26, 2008 7:47 PM

Jun 2008
SilentPredator03 said:
After Taku being such a wimp for 90% of the series, it was really hard watching him play the hero. I never bought into it. It may have worked if they built up to it with a gradual change.

The relatively upbeat ending felt incredibly out of place for the tone the series set early on. Overall, there were a lot of good ideas here, but I felt the execution was poor. I'll agree with rarri - the first six episodes were good, but after that notsomuch.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Dec 26, 2008 8:40 PM
Apr 2008
i just wait my life watchin this ep, crappy ending. loser main character. this show had so much promise that it just tossed away by trying to be one those mindboggler animes. it just didnt work. one of the worst endings ive ever seen
Dec 26, 2008 8:54 PM

Jun 2008
Coming from someone who hasn't played the game, I thought it was an interesting, enjoyable and very thought-provoking anime. It was rushed like there was no tomorrow though, so I can imagine hating this passionately if I had played the game and been able to enjoy the story properly, then been beaten to death by what seems to be a butchering.

Also, uh...

roku11 said:
i just wait my life watchin this ep, crappy ending. loser main character. this show had so much promise that it just tossed away by trying to be one those mindboggler animes. it just didnt work. one of the worst endings ive ever seen

I don't really see how it was trying to be a mindboggler at all. It explained everything so clearly, I actually thought it was excessive. The ending was just scary.
Dec 26, 2008 8:55 PM

Jul 2008
hmm i have to say the ending was not that great

But overall the series had is ups and downs

I did enjoy watching this anime, cept the ending
great concept, could have extend the concept into more episodes than stuffing it into 12 episodes
Dec 26, 2008 9:39 PM

Nov 2007
So it was a happy ending ... I feel really unsatisfied after watching this D: the fight scene was ... lame? I guess I've seen it done too many times where everyone lends the main character power and he overcomes some difficulty then kicks bad guy ass then the two mains fall in love with each other ... oh well at least it's over now =/
Dec 26, 2008 9:47 PM

Nov 2008
5/10
at first, it was interesting because it's kinda like a detective anime where people were dying and this dork is been suspected and things seem to move well.

than all the delusion crap came into play and I felt like all the episodes I watched before was for nothing.

"OMG! you thought you killed me with your mind, but I are still alive become in my mind, I were dreaming of having 6 chicks fall in love with me. !! MUHAHAHA... -.-" lame..
hi
Dec 26, 2008 9:53 PM

Oct 2008
A good ending to a good series. The change of taku from being pretty much crazy to a rock solid hero was kind of sudden and the last episode could have used a little more fleshing out (more direct fighting between taku and the main bad guy for example), but it was good.

I've never played the game so i can only go by what i see in this anime. I also am not a huge fan of unhappy endings i suppose so it didn't piss me off that the ending was happy.

Does seeing his sister's mutilated hand really make or break the story?

It sounds like some people actually wanted the typical pos anime ending where nothing is resolved and you end up asking yourself wtf just happened (hello NGE)...
Dec 26, 2008 9:57 PM

Sep 2008
good start, i gave this 8 in the beggining. Then it just dropped, and dropped
b/c the start was good.
4/10.

after they got the sword, and with all the science mumbo jumbo i didn't quite get the purpose and was confusing.
Dec 26, 2008 10:25 PM

Aug 2007
I'm still actually a little lost on whether this actually has a good ending or not...
I mean, the scene at the end, where Takumi and Rimi are holding hands ends all the happy music before it zooms in and changes the scene with just the two of them in a dark, empty space...
I don't know, I'm not really convinced the ending is completely happy...

Overall, since I haven't played the game (though I would if there was an English translation) and have nothing to compare it to, I think it was pretty well done. I enjoyed the way that it tried to mess with your head (even though it didn't always do that too well).
Also, I think Takumi's progression from wimp to hero was interesting... it did seem rushed at the end, certainly... but it was cool to see him realize what he was, and come to terms with the real him, awakening to his true powers.

I'm pleased with the show, though I wish it was a little more disturbing than it was.
Dec 26, 2008 10:38 PM

Aug 2008
Ravenhood said:
I'm still actually a little lost on whether this actually has a good ending or not...
I mean, the scene at the end, where Takumi and Rimi are holding hands ends all the happy music before it zooms in and changes the scene with just the two of them in a dark, empty space...

Overall, since I haven't played the game (though I would if there was an English translation) and have nothing to compare it to, I think it was pretty well done. I enjoyed the way that it tried to mess with your head (even though it didn't always do that too well).
Also, I think Takumi's progression from wimp to hero was interesting... it did seem rushed at the end, certainly... but it was cool to see him realize what he was, and come to terms with the real him, awakening to his true powers.

I'm pleased with the show, though I wish it was a little more disturbing than it was.

I'll hafta agree with this statement. The show was pretty ok, but not as good as it was from the start, because stuffs started to rush as the story progresses, and it's difficult to catch a lot of the terms. But it is sci-fi after all, and they tend to have all these weird equations and theories.
Overall a 7.4/10 from me, I guess.
Dec 26, 2008 11:40 PM

Jun 2008
The ending was really bad,it's just suddenly turned in to a shounen anime.
Dec 27, 2008 1:14 AM

Jul 2008
was really hyped up because of that anime, it did have a lot of suprising moments, but still it didnt meet my expectations.
I have to agreee to it that it become a shounen anime, this plot is too simple it the end. so it was a fine anime but not as great as i hope. 8/10 for me.

Dec 27, 2008 5:30 AM

Jun 2008
They did the ending right, the few alterations weren't bad, but of course the anime would never have the time to match the original tension of the final showdown.

It wasn't enough to make me bump my score up, though.
4/10 for the greatest disappointment in a long time(not counting Linebarrels).
Dec 27, 2008 5:32 AM

May 2008
It started out great. Too good to be true. But wtf happened after episode 10??? Everything was so rushed... If the anime had 20+ episodes there wouldn't be any problems, perhaps.

And I was hoping Chaos; head would be the best anime for Fall 2008... 6/10 from me. I'm deeply disappointed T ^ T !!
Dec 27, 2008 6:35 AM

Mar 2008
show was overall good.

wanted more fight scenes and action from the girls. I don't play the game. so i don't think they had alot of action from the rest of the girls.
~Friendship is so sweet that it can cause tooth decay~

~Respect the losers, cause without them, there'll be no winners~
Dec 27, 2008 9:08 AM

Apr 2008
yeah right... Another fuked up topic ; )

Im sure if Taku Died there U would say " WTF he died,... lame".

FAIL.

ME like ending ; )

Dec 27, 2008 11:10 AM

Mar 2008
This show was a train wreck.
Dec 27, 2008 11:48 AM
Sep 2008
It did not really live up to my expectations. It was not really shocking, the music was quite bad, the animation with some errors. It also seemd very censored, I really cannnot wait for the English patch of the original game.
From me a 5. The story was something innovative and Sena is moe~
Dec 27, 2008 12:24 PM

Jul 2008
BARF

Didn't like it sorry
Dec 27, 2008 12:45 PM

Jul 2007
DarkShines said:
It started out great. Too good to be true. But wtf happened after episode 10??? Everything was so rushed... If the anime had 20+ episodes there wouldn't be any problems, perhaps.

And I was hoping Chaos; head would be the best anime for Fall 2008... 6/10 from me. I'm deeply disappointed T ^ T !!

Agreed, I had high hopes for this one. I wonder what made them decide on making it only a 12 ep series. I still enjoyed the story though.

I kinda expected for Takumi to die at the end of this series and that might have made a good ending. But the ending is somewhat decent depending on what they meant by that last scene with Takumi and Rimi's hands together enclosed in darkness.

Dec 27, 2008 3:02 PM

Aug 2008
i feel like i should give this a 10 instead of the 9 i was planning on what with all the complainers on here. the story did seem rushed, with a sudden ending that made me blink a few times, my brain expecting a bit more conclusion...

still, i liked the overall plot, the characters, Takumi and his delusions. i think people just need a reason to attack everything once they decide that the show should reach unreasonable expectations they built up in their head. this actually had a story after all unlike so many anime that just throw ecchi at you to distract from lack of any plot whatsoever. stop whining.
Dec 27, 2008 7:41 PM

Jan 2008
So much potential wasted. The first 6 eps were great then... meh. Plus what kind of ending is that...? Reminds me of TOKKO's ending, although not as bad.
Dec 28, 2008 12:20 AM

Oct 2007
Well the first 6 eps were good however later the protaganist was much better and didn't want me to smash his face into a wall. I do want to read the VN now so that isn't bad. I would say low 7/10. I've seen much much worse this season.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Dec 28, 2008 5:01 AM

Mar 2008
Aah. I came late to a party because I needed to watch the final episode so badly. x_x (And I'm about the only person in the world who is never late for parties.)
Not that I would have missed anything if I would've watched it a day later.

Ravenhood said:

Yeah, I actually thought the so-called happy ending was a delusion shared by Takumi and Rimi. I mean, it all started so depressive with constant delusions and dark themes, it's hard to believe it suddenly turns out so well, the big evil things are defeated and everyone lives happily ever after.
Though I've never played the visual novel, so I wouldn't know for sure and I might've missed a big point.

About a score, it wasn't as well as I expected, but I really enjoyed the first few episodes, so it gets a 7/10.
Dec 28, 2008 5:02 AM

Jan 2008
M_A said:
This show was a train wreck.
Saying that is an understatement.
Waste of time this is.
Dec 28, 2008 1:25 PM

Jan 2008
Finally the incredibly annoying series that didn't bring any justice to the game ends. Yes, this series was rushed, not to mention that random filler episode. There was so many things that were left out and so many things that were censored. I hardly felt any of the emotion I felt when I played the game. GRR, play the game guys, this anime is a delusion, forget it existed. 6/10
Dec 28, 2008 1:53 PM

Apr 2008
The show started off really well in the beginning but totally went down hill from there. It got boring, then confusing, then to predictable. Oh well all together it was just OK for me. 6/10

Breath||
Dec 28, 2008 2:55 PM

Jun 2008
skyenix said:
Finally the incredibly annoying series that didn't bring any justice to the game ends. Yes, this series was rushed, not to mention that random filler episode. There was so many things that were left out and so many things that were censored. I hardly felt any of the emotion I felt when I played the game. GRR, play the game guys, this anime is a delusion, forget it existed. 6/10

LOL that's almost exactly what I said to someone else.

Dec 28, 2008 5:26 PM

Jan 2008

Decent anime at the end but the ending leaves me feeling unsatified due to loose ends (not to mention the happy delusion made me go wth? and check the timer :D ). Anyone got suggestions were I get the game (and necessary patch) for the full experience?
Dec 28, 2008 5:51 PM

Dec 2008
I can't believe it was "real" I though all of them were freaking crazy, but all of it was flushed...I was expecting more out of the ending, and as most of you have already said it could have been better with more episodes.
The thing that really kills it is the scene that appears at the first ep. we all expected Rimi to do something else, problably have a better reason to kill Taku like been possess by a something idk.
That reminds me, can someone explain me how did Takumi saw Rimi killing that person with the stakes at the beginning? was it an illusion created by the crazy nurse???
The only regreatable thing besides the ending, is the fact that Shogun seems to have die a virgin XP
Dec 28, 2008 8:27 PM

Aug 2008
Terrible. In the end this show was just a harem with a bunch of lame sci-fi gobbledy-gook on top and cool swords. Voice acting was bad, art was bad, music was bad (did you hear that when Takumi and Norose started fighting...laughable), everything was bad except for the initial concept that we saw in the first episode. Nothing ever made sense. Just because you throw in some anti-matter, and dead spots, and make up some words does not mean that you have created a logical world, plot, characters, or goals. I can't believe how much they tried to explain stuff away and never actually made sense of anything. Poor. I definitely hated this episode.

The show is getting either a 2 or 3 for me.
Dec 28, 2008 11:16 PM

Jul 2007
I expected a lot more of this anime at the begging...I'll try the VN because the plot itself is very interesting but the way that they make it into anime was just...¿randomly compressed?...Some parts were out off place/no sense in my opinion, without mention that Taku's change was disappointing,he looked as a weird shounen hero... I'll give this series 6/10 just for the initial development... :/

But the ep. in general was ok for me, maybe the reason how bad had been the latests eps in comparison with this one? o_O

ps: Sorry for any weird grammar mistake my english isn't the best, also is my first MAL forum post ever~ xD
Dec 29, 2008 12:29 AM

Sep 2007
Hmm good ending i guess i did give it 6/10 -_-

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Dec 29, 2008 12:19 PM

Nov 2007
i haven't played the game nor read the manga or anything. so only judging the anime, it sucked. the ending is like they all live happy ever after in delusions is good, because that's the way the world is anyways. but everything else sucked. the most of the plot was cliche and predictable and the character design is even more cliche. i just didn't like it.
Dec 29, 2008 1:11 PM
Jun 2007
LULZ! I found myself just laughing at how ridiculous this episode, no, the final stretch of this series is. terrible, just plain terrible character progression towards the end. The show started out really well but it just fell apart because of how over-the-top it progressed. the show gets a 5/10 from me, which is a borderline FAIL rating. =/
Dec 29, 2008 2:20 PM

Aug 2008
hmm ok ending lmao
"mediocore at best"
lol
Dec 29, 2008 4:11 PM
Oct 2007
Whew, that was a bad delusion to see for 12 weeks. Glad it's over.
Dec 29, 2008 5:05 PM

Dec 2007
LOLWUT ? No, really, wtf ?
The beginning of this series was actually good but it became worst and worst. Ending=lame. Glad I managed to finish it ^^;
Dec 29, 2008 7:27 PM

Jun 2007
What waste of my time, i thought this was going to be good but it was really lame

5/10
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - Apr 23

1 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:07 AM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2008

97 by Netbug »»
Mar 10, 2023 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.