Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 27, 2013 5:48 AM

Aug 2011
A another good episode. The atmosphere was well done and showed how nervous Misaka was finding out the truth. I could have done without the Kuroko scene though, that was a bit too creepy for me.

Hyack said:
But.. the first time Touma meets Misaka. He saved her from those thugs and ended up "fighting" her on the bridge? That happen in Index I
After that.. he meet her again at the riverbank and there they fight again... this happen in Railgun season 1
How does Railgun takes before Index I then?

The first time meeting Thugs and the thugs that lead to the bridge were different. The first set of thugs was before the riverbank fight, and the second set of thugs was after the riverbank fight.
RPG_FanaticApr 27, 2013 5:52 AM
Apr 27, 2013 6:12 AM

Oct 2010
RPG_Fanatic said:
The first time meeting Thugs and the thugs that lead to the bridge were different. The first set of thugs was before the riverbank fight, and the second set of thugs was after the riverbank fight.
Ah, I see.. been over a year since I watched it.. kinda confusing. Thanks for clearing it out guys.
Apr 27, 2013 6:12 AM

Aug 2009
@ all those that are confused about the timeline
Copy paste from the Timeline of Index Wikia.

As for the episode:
The tension made me have high expectations for the later parts,and we will probably get one in the next ep with (not really a spoiler after this ep)
.Now I have slight hopes that they wont tone it down big time.Manga readers know which parts I mean.
ssjokgApr 27, 2013 6:17 AM
Apr 27, 2013 7:07 AM

Mar 2011
It's a pity because that episode was pretty weak, as they spent the entire 20 minutes dragging out a mystery that pretty much everyone knows. Even if you didn't know it was pretty poor exposition because or the aforementioned dragging it out, and they really could have made more efficient use of the time, the fact she didn't even bump into the sister at the end kinda pissed me off.

So in the end a disappointing start to Railgun, but I still have high hopes...

To be honest unlike most I wasn't particularly fond of the idea of having the sisters arc in Railgun, but I shouldn't complain about it now.
Apr 27, 2013 7:24 AM

Aug 2009
InfiniteRufus said:
It's a pity because that episode was pretty weak, as they spent the entire 20 minutes dragging out a mystery that pretty much everyone knows. Even if you didn't know it was pretty poor exposition because or the aforementioned dragging it out, and they really could have made more efficient use of the time, the fact she didn't even bump into the sister at the end kinda pissed me off.

To be honest unlike most I wasn't particularly fond of the idea of having the sisters arc in Railgun, but I shouldn't complain about it now.
The whole point of Railgun's Sisters arc is Misaka's reaction to it along with char development(for her and Accelerator although the latter isnt as big as hers).And the fight of Accelerator and Touma isnt that big here(at least in the manga they may extent it here).Misaka vs ITEM is way longer than Accelerator vs Touma.

And dont worry she will bump into her soon.
Apr 27, 2013 7:45 AM

Apr 2008
I forget, how does control over electricity --or was it electromagnetic waves?-- allow one to hack bloody everything?
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Apr 27, 2013 7:54 AM

Aug 2009
Remus_Lupa said:
I forget, how does control over electricity --or was it electromagnetic waves?-- allow one to hack bloody everything?
Using her electric powers she can hack any electronic device and bypass normal electronic security measures with ease. She can decode the electronic flow of information, like steal the information from a credit card's magnetic strip, as well as directly process a computer's information in binary. This skill also enables her to perform acts such as erasing herself from security footage in real time or taking control of Academy City's roving security robots

Stolen from the wikia since I am too bored to find the right terms(if they even exist) for this to happen
Apr 27, 2013 7:58 AM

Mar 2012
Just as predicted, the episode adapted only Chapter 19. From the looks of the preview, the next episode will adapt chapters 20-21.

On another note, did the first time Kuroko screamed "Onee-sama" in this episode startle anyone?

Remus_Lupa said:

Circuits are the basic mechanism by which all electronic devices work and as we all know, circuits are given Voltage via EMF from a battery or generator. Should one start to play with the hardware by altering EMFs and currents, they can definitely hack into anything. Yes her power is general control of electromagnetism meaning she has control over electrostatic forces (and all Physically related quantities), voltages (and all Physically related quantities), and magnetic fields (and all Physically related quantities).
Ashen_MikoApr 27, 2013 8:02 AM
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Apr 27, 2013 8:02 AM

Aug 2009
CreationBreaker said:
Just as predicted, the episode adapted only Chapter 19. From the looks of the preview, the next episode will adapt chapters 20-21.

On another note, did the first time Kuroko screamed "Onee-sama" in this episode startle anyone?

Remus_Lupa said:

Circuits are the basic mechanism by which all electronic devices work and as we all know, circuits are given Voltage via EMF from a battery or generator. Should one start to play with the hardware by altering EMFs and currents, they can definitely hack into anything. Yes her power is general control of electromagnetism.

Yeap ,I did the right thing to just use the wikia XD
Apr 27, 2013 8:17 AM

Apr 2013
Meh, too boring.
Misaka hacking through the network by using electricity? How absurd is that?
Apr 27, 2013 8:23 AM

Aug 2009
qb_cakes said:
Meh, too boring.
Misaka hacking through the network by using electricity? How absurd is that?

YEah we could go straight to the action and tragedy.Too bad that there is something called build up.

Not at all?Considering what others can do with their abilities magical or esper ones this is pretty normal.
Apr 27, 2013 8:43 AM

Nov 2009
Nunotaba is such a cool character and I laughed at the way she was treating Misaka with the 'respect your seniors' attitude. Seems like the story is beginning to progress and Misaka starts to be aware of the Sister's Project and eventually believes that no clones have been made.

Also a few clothes costing 37000yen!!!!????, Misaka Mikoto is a student at the high class Tokiwadai Middle School after all!!!

The Manga was very good with this arc and I'm wondering how the anime will show this in the most effective way as possible so looking forward to the next episode!!

5/5
ShiroiKishi-Apr 27, 2013 8:47 AM

Apr 27, 2013 8:46 AM

Jan 2008
Misaka either has no sense of how to spend money, or she has already withdrawn from the oodles of cash cards already, or both.
Apr 27, 2013 8:48 AM

Aug 2009
4kicks said:
Misaka either has no sense of how to spend money, or she has already withdrawn from the oodles of cash cards already, or both.
Or she is filthy rich.Quite possible considering her father's job.
Apr 27, 2013 8:57 AM

Oct 2011
Nice episode ,I like this season a lot more than the last one even if I watched only 3 episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2013 9:17 AM

Mar 2012
Gotta love Shinobu in this episode

Apr 27, 2013 9:24 AM

Sep 2012
great episde
can't wait for the next one...

i laugh so hard to kuroko while humping the teddy bear and shouting Onee-sama
xD
Apr 27, 2013 11:01 AM

Jan 2013
Good episode.
Apr 27, 2013 11:01 AM

Nov 2010
Poor Biri Biri, Orzog so many times this episode
<3 Kuroko!
Apr 27, 2013 11:19 AM

Apr 2010
This episode showed that Misaka does have money she spend 37000 yen on clothing which is 290 Euro or 377 USD according to the latest currency values.
And she had it in cash which is a pretty big amount for a junior high student to be carrying around she also reserved a pretty expensive looking hotel suite for one night just to change clothes.
That kind of money for clothes isn't much but that kind of money for clothes which you will only be wearing one time is much and she spend it with ease.

The cloning project again a little extra information was given which we didn't get in Index tho i have to say a lot of it was known already.
Basically it's to refresh are minds a little since it's been a while since Index.
Misaka is right to be worried and we all know what a mistake she made by walking out of that lab like she has nothing to be worried about.
It's nice we get to see Misaka's side of the story tho.

Kuroko was great ones again this episode with her Misaka stalking behaviour i guess she will have a hard time when Misaka gets home again.
Apr 27, 2013 11:33 AM

Mar 2011
ssjokg said:
InfiniteRufus said:

The whole point of Railgun's Sisters arc is Misaka's reaction to it along with char development(for her and Accelerator although the latter isnt as big as hers).And the fight of Accelerator and Touma isnt that big here(at least in the manga they may extent it here).Misaka vs ITEM is way longer than Accelerator vs Touma.

I know why they are doing the sisters arc, and I look forward to the potential character development, however I just didn't like the idea of it so much because it's really all about Misaka and it doesn't give much opportunity for the rest of the characters to get involved, also it gets a tad to close to the Index stuff for my liking, I really hope Touma's appearance is brief.

In any case, the episode was boring because not much happened, they could have made much more efficient use of the time.
Apr 27, 2013 11:38 AM

Oct 2011
Can't wait to see Accelerator again : ) Touma vs Accelerator battle. Sister Arc here we go!!!
Apr 27, 2013 11:40 AM

Feb 2011
ACCELERATORRRRR<3<3<3 IAM WAITING FOR UUUUU<3
Apr 27, 2013 12:22 PM

Apr 2008
CreationBreaker said:

Remus_Lupa said:

Circuits are the basic mechanism by which all electronic devices work and as we all know, circuits are given Voltage via EMF from a battery or generator. Should one start to play with the hardware by altering EMFs and currents, they can definitely hack into anything. Yes her power is general control of electromagnetism meaning she has control over electrostatic forces (and all Physically related quantities), voltages (and all Physically related quantities), and magnetic fields (and all Physically related quantities).

ssjokg said:
Remus_Lupa said:
Using her electric powers she can hack any electronic device and bypass normal electronic security measures with ease. She can decode the electronic flow of information, like steal the information from a credit card's magnetic strip, as well as directly process a computer's information in binary. This skill also enables her to perform acts such as erasing herself from security footage in real time or taking control of Academy City's roving security robots

Stolen from the wikia since I am too bored to find the right terms(if they even exist) for this to happen

That's just plain silly. What's stopping her from managing the electrical currents in brains then? Nerves for example, are simpler than all but the most basic of sensors. Making an alarm go off like that is conceivable with a very precise control of what you're doing, but commandeering something that's presumably complicated like robot, is madness plain and simple. And something as specific as photoshopping herself out of video footage that's just ludicrous. Then again I recall reading that the ESPers are retconned somewhere as reality warpers so at least the author eventually found out she wasn't making any sense. :)

Aversa said:
This episode showed that Misaka does have money she spend 37000 yen on clothing which is 290 Euro or 377 USD according to the latest currency values.
And she had it in cash which is a pretty big amount for a junior high student to be carrying around she also reserved a pretty expensive looking hotel suite for one night just to change clothes.
That kind of money for clothes isn't much but that kind of money for clothes which you will only be wearing one time is much and she spend it with ease.

The raidexverse is set in the future right? Because to me that looks like some mad price inflation.
Remus_LupaApr 27, 2013 12:28 PM
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Apr 27, 2013 12:52 PM

Apr 2010
Remus_Lupa said:

The raidexverse is set in the future right? Because to me that looks like some mad price inflation.
I used X-rates.com to calculate which is very accurate keep in mind that there is a lot if distrust in the markets now so they fluctuate a lot.
Havent followed to market recently but from what i heard the Euro and the Dollar are soft currencies at the time while the Yen is a pretty strong currency so the numbers between them change pretty drastically every day.
Apr 27, 2013 1:20 PM

Mar 2012
Remus_Lupa said:
CreationBreaker said:

Remus_Lupa said:

ssjokg said:
Remus_Lupa said:

That's just plain silly. What's stopping her from managing the electrical currents in brains then? Nerves for example, are simpler than all but the most basic of sensors. Making an alarm go off like that is conceivable with a very precise control of what you're doing, but commandeering something that's presumably complicated like robot, is madness plain and simple. And something as specific as photoshopping herself out of video footage that's just ludicrous. Then again I recall reading that the ESPers are retconned somewhere as reality warpers so at least the author eventually found out she wasn't making any sense. :)

Her personality and the fact that the brain is more than just a circuit. Sure, she could probably polarize or depolarize nerves if she wanted. However, there are still other chemical factors like hormones, receptors, neurotransmitters, allosteric control, etc. involved in brain function. She could probably stimulate any nerve along a nervous pathway however, chemical factors can easily interfere. That combined with the fact that the brain has not been mapped completely would make that difficult. Activating or inhibiting a certain nerve's activity could easily be counterproductive.

Basically, there are far more complications that could occur in the brain as opposed to a computer or security camera and I doubt Mikoto would be willing to take that risk.
Ashen_MikoApr 27, 2013 1:26 PM

Apr 27, 2013 1:25 PM

Mar 2011
In fact, I really hope that the moral fag that is Touma stays well clear most of the anime. I can accept him being a part of the sisters arc because that's unavoidable, but whenever he appears I'm just reminded of the far worse franchise out of the Railgun/Index world.

I want it to be pure Railgun without the crap elements from Index.
Apr 27, 2013 1:25 PM
Jul 2012
InfiniteRufus said:
ssjokg said:
InfiniteRufus said:

I know why they are doing the sisters arc, and I look forward to the potential character development, however I just didn't like the idea of it so much because it's really all about Misaka and it doesn't give much opportunity for the rest of the characters to get involved, also it gets a tad to close to the Index stuff for my liking, I really hope Touma's appearance is brief.

In any case, the episode was boring because not much happened, they could have made much more efficient use of the time.

Get mad kid. Touma is back and more than S1
Apr 27, 2013 1:28 PM

Mar 2011
Oh I know, and it'll be a mixed reminder. As I said, it'll be dragging in elements of Index which is regrettable, but then I'm reminded of how Railgun is so much better than it could have been! Kind of makes up for it!

God damn Touma though, you're such a moral fag.
Apr 27, 2013 1:31 PM
Jul 2012
You're a moral fag. You're mad cuz Touma has the balls to do what you won't because you're scared.
Apr 27, 2013 1:33 PM

Jul 2012
Touma hasn't even appeared yet though!!
Apr 27, 2013 1:37 PM

Mar 2011
I like the guy for punching the shit outta little girls, but he keeps interrupted his own fights to go on some spiel about morals that don't even make proper sense half the time.

Also he's a poorly written character that doesn't change or grow at all throughout. He also has a very bland personality and doesn't really do much.

But I digress, he hasn't even appeared yet!
Apr 27, 2013 1:40 PM
Jul 2012
InfiniteRufus said:
I like the guy for punching the shit outta little girls, but he keeps interrupted his own fights to go on some spiel about morals that don't even make proper sense half the time.

Also he's a poorly written character that doesn't change or grow at all throughout. He also has a very bland personality and doesn't really do much.

You just hating because he's the man. BTW Toaru isn't finished yet. Let the series finish before you can judge his char development.
Apr 27, 2013 1:50 PM

Mar 2012
InfiniteRufus said:

Those "spiel"s, as you call them make a lot of sense. The fact that you don't understand them is YOUR problem so STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT on a thread for an episode where HE DOES NOT EVEN SHOW UP!

Poorly Written? He may be overall static for the parts covered by the anime but that, in no way, means he is poorly written. If you're complaining about development, he does get it especially during the WWIII arc and all of New Testament.

Now then, let us all forget about Touma until he does appear and that won't be for at least another two months.

Apr 27, 2013 2:01 PM

Nov 2007
Yay she changed clothes!

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 27, 2013 2:40 PM

Mar 2011
CreationBreaker said:
InfiniteRufus said:

Those "spiel"s, as you call them make a lot of sense. The fact that you don't understand them is YOUR problem so STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT on a thread for an episode where HE DOES NOT EVEN SHOW UP!

Poorly Written? He may be overall static for the parts covered by the anime but that, in no way, means he is poorly written. If you're complaining about development, he does get it especially during the WWIII arc and all of New Testament.

Now then, let us all forget about Touma until he does appear and that won't be for at least another two months.

Touma is incredibly naive and pushes his morals onto people remorselessly. It doesn't help that half the time the antagonists were dumb as fuck, sorry, I meant "tragic villains". What he proposes shouldn't usable be viable, but becomes so because of some contrivance. The suggestion that his speeches were somehow beyond my understanding is probably the worst offence ever. I'd prefer to be called a cunt than have that said of me.

Oh, he hasn't shown up yet, but he does, the OP said so, as has Javi. I'm not exactly spoiling so I'm not sure why it's a problem to talk about future plot points and the like. I mean I was just expressing my distaste at his increased role in this season, why shouldn't I do that? I have opinions too. I did also make the point of saying he hadn't arrived yet, but meh.

Well, if you say he gets development during the later arcs of Index then I'll take your word for it! Sure starting development over 50 episodes in might be a bit delayed, but better no progression as a character than none at all right?

Two months? 8 episodes... yeh, maybe. I hope they don't drag this as much as they did this episode though, because that would be a massive shame.
Apr 27, 2013 3:02 PM

Jul 2010
And there it is: the beginning of the Sisters arc. This is how she found out. The clones weren't strong like her, so they started using them on the Accelerator experiment. Sadly she didn't actually get to see any of them so far, so she thinks there aren't any clones of her left.

By the way: Misaka's casual outfit really fit her. It's like Saten said; it's nice to see her wearing something else for a change.

Apr 27, 2013 3:08 PM

Jul 2011
Arlia said:
Sister Arc Misaka Pov ! Come come ! Come at me !

+1
Apr 27, 2013 3:17 PM

Aug 2009
Again about how "different"the two series are?There is no fucking difference. Misaka is as much as a moral fag as Touma.And she has as much development as he does if not less.I dont see how he is "poorly written" when compared to her.
And Misaka that many times just acts on impulse instead of reason is somehow better....

And are you implying that pushing the opinion that erasing a girls memories,killing yourself,using innocent students,trying to kill/torture a woman for no real reason,trying to use scapegoats out of those that hunted the previous woman etc etc isnt right at all and makes him a bad character?
ssjokgApr 27, 2013 3:21 PM
Apr 27, 2013 3:49 PM

Mar 2012
InfiniteRufus said:
Oh, he hasn't shown up yet, but he does, the OP said so, as has Javi. I'm not exactly spoiling so I'm not sure why it's a problem to talk about future plot points and the like. I mean I was just expressing my distaste at his increased role in this season, why shouldn't I do that? I have opinions too. I did also make the point of saying he hadn't arrived yet, but meh.

Two months? 8 episodes... yeh, maybe. I hope they don't drag this as much as they did this episode though, because that would be a massive shame.

Ok...so he shows up in the OP. So, what? Did you READ the title of this thread? Episode 03 Discussion. That means discuss episode 03 only. Did Touma show up in Episode 03? NO! Therefore your point is rendered MOOT. If you want to discuss Touma, make up your own thread or go to the Index (anime or LN) forums and make a new thread there but DO NOT discuss him here. As such, I will not respond to the rest of your post that isn't in the above quote in this thread. If you want my response [which I honestly doubt you would] or anyone else's, make another separate thread about Touma. END OF STORY.

About this episode, this pacing was the exact same as it was in the manga with a few filler scenes added in to keep the proper amount of time for content. Like I said in an earlier post in this thread, this episode adapted Chapter 19 of the manga and did so well enough.

ssjokg said:
Again about how "different"the two series are?There is no fucking difference. Misaka is as much as a moral fag as Touma.And she has as much development as he does if not less.I dont see how he is "poorly written" when compared to her.
And Misaka that many times just acts on impulse instead of reason is somehow better....

And are you implying that pushing the opinion that erasing a girls memories,killing yourself,using innocent students,trying to kill/torture a woman for no real reason,trying to use scapegoats out of those that hunted the previous woman etc etc isnt right at all and makes him a bad character?

Calm down. Breathe in. Breathe out. We're done with the topic of Touma. Just let it go and if you want to say something to him, PM him.
Ashen_MikoApr 27, 2013 3:54 PM

Apr 27, 2013 4:03 PM

Nov 2011
The timeline doesn't make sense to me. How can Misaka not know about the sisters but already be friends with Saten and Uiharu? In Railgun and Index I Misaka already knows about them, no?
Apr 27, 2013 4:05 PM

Aug 2009
neontaster said:
The timeline doesn't make sense to me. How can Misaka not know about the sisters but already be friends with Saten and Uiharu? In that case it means Railgun comes first, then Index and Railgun S kinda occupy the same time period, and then Index II? Do I have that right?
Apr 27, 2013 4:06 PM

Nov 2011
ssjokg said:
neontaster said:
The timeline doesn't make sense to me. How can Misaka not know about the sisters but already be friends with Saten and Uiharu? In that case it means Railgun comes first, then Index and Railgun S kinda occupy the same time period, and then Index II? Do I have that right?

Seems spoilery. Can I ready this without ruining anything?

EDIT: Never mind. I see it's fine. Thanks!
Apr 27, 2013 4:08 PM

Aug 2009
neontaster said:
ssjokg said:
neontaster said:

Seems spoilery. Can I ready this without ruining anything?
Yeah.It only contains the events of the first Railgun anime Index1-2 and an SS that wont be animated anyway.
Apr 27, 2013 4:09 PM

Mar 2012
neontaster said:
The timeline doesn't make sense to me. How can Misaka not know about the sisters but already be friends with Saten and Uiharu? In Railgun and Index I Misaka already knows about them, no?

I feel like this timeline thing should be its own thread. A kind of "LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK ABOUT THE TIMELINE OF THE SERIES" Thread.

Apr 27, 2013 4:17 PM

Nov 2011
CreationBreaker said:
neontaster said:

I feel like this timeline thing should be its own thread. A kind of "LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK ABOUT THE TIMELINE OF THE SERIES" Thread.

But that means that Misaka didn't know about the sisters during the entire Railgun anime, but is that true? I don't remember if there was any interaction between them in Railgun.

And there should definitely be a sticky thread on this topic since it's a complex answer.
Apr 27, 2013 4:19 PM

Aug 2009
neontaster said:
CreationBreaker said:
neontaster said:

But that means that Misaka didn't know about the sisters during the entire Railgun anime, but is that true? I don't remember if there was any interaction between them in Railgun.

And there should definitely be a sticky thread on this topic since it's a complex answer.
Obviously she didnt know anything.There was nothing about the Sisters in the first Railgun.Except a reference by Harumi when she was captured I think.It was in the manga I dont remember if the anime had it.

EDIT:pic from the manga
ssjokgApr 27, 2013 4:29 PM
Apr 27, 2013 4:42 PM

Mar 2011
CreationBreaker said:
Ok...so he shows up in the OP. So, what? Did you READ the title of this thread? Episode 03 Discussion. That means discuss episode 03 only. Did Touma show up in Episode 03? NO! Therefore your point is rendered MOOT. If you want to discuss Touma, make up your own thread or go to the Index (anime or LN) forums and make a new thread there but DO NOT discuss him here. As such, I will not respond to the rest of your post that isn't in the above quote in this thread. If you want my response [which I honestly doubt you would] or anyone else's, make another separate thread about Touma. END OF STORY.

So under no circumstances am I allowed to talk about anything that is outside of episode 3? Surely not, can I not express how I look forward to future episodes? Can I not express how I hope we see enough of Saten? I mean this will all be in future episodes, so I guess I can't talk about it?

Now you see that's just silly, most people here want to voice their thoughts, and I would have thought that they'd at least like the option of saying how they look forward to certain things in the upcoming episodes, or things they don't look forward to. I could have just said I don't look forward to seeing Touma, but I thought I'd at least say why, because it's not really a discussion if I just drop my opinion and leave is it? It does say discussion in the title after all.

--

So anyway, I hope the rest of the cast don't get sidelined in the sisters arc, I want to see them all consistently.
Apr 27, 2013 4:43 PM

Nov 2011
ssjokg said:
Obviously she didnt know anything.There was nothing about the Sisters in the first Railgun.Except a reference by Harumi when she was captured I think.It was in the manga I dont remember if the anime had it.

EDIT:pic from the manga

OK just wanted to make sure because I couldn't remember which events happened in Index and which happened in Railgun anymore. Thanks again for the info.
Apr 27, 2013 5:27 PM

Mar 2012
Cannot wait to see Misaka and her clone meet.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by nanajp »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by nanajp »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by nanajp »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.