Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 25, 2013 7:47 PM

Mar 2011
SeraphimSarov said:
Really mixed. I generally liked the episode, but I've started to develop some real criticisms of the way certain aspects of the show are handled. For example, the fact that they're holding their cellphone up the whole time as if it's a remote control? I just don't see the point of that, and it frankly looks absurd.

The anticlimatic battle scene in this episode really disappointed me. Merak comes in, destroys hundreds if not thousands of demons and people, levels a good portion of the city... and then gets destroyed in five seconds by a post-defeat/trauma comeback by Hibiki

Regardless, the substantive differences between it and the game I don't find negative. Like others have said, if I wanted a plot identical to the game then I'd just play through the game again. So apart from the rather bland action, I enjoyed the episode. Although I'm afraid that I might not be liking this show if I hadn't played the game. It doesn't really draw me in like it should, and I feel more like I'm watching because of the game rather than me enjoying the series.

there seems to be something about the cell phone, like it draining life energy or whatever. Io seemed in pain when she used it and Kikuri used "strong" attacks. It's quite lame compared to an ACTIVE character though. I wonder if there will be some changes / explainations about this later (And Hibiki's phone REALLY looks strange, god.)
Apr 25, 2013 8:02 PM

Oct 2012
willardhwright said:
Changing so many thing? If anything they have ADDED things, the main plot is still EXACTLY the same. And apparently, in the next episode, we may have

Also, WHAT exactly is rushed? Three episode for a day, and AT LEAST 2, possibly 3 for tuesday. And one WHOLE ep only for Merak. Doesn't seem rushed at all to me. If anything they are adding backstory for Ronaldo and the others (which is understandable
, and didn't remove any important thing yet. That's a lot better and create a surprise even for people who played the game.
Also, you cannot revive people dead in death clips with recarm, that's a given. The healing part may happen, though.

The fights are still quite meh though, but that's not the most important point of the anime/game.

*Edit*
LordspectreX, I love you. Finally someone who isn't just complaining because of some changes that may be interesting. Hibiki fighting against Jp and Io and Daichi for a while in Nagoya because of what he will learn about Yamato here could be kind of cool.

Also, I'm not so sure about the 12 episodes part.
For now, every important scene is here. So they'll probably keep Shiva too, otherwise they would have removed Fumi and Botis.

There is also no septentrion in the preview of ep5 si it will at least be in ep6 or later. I'd say that there is an high chance for the anime to have more than 12 - 14 eps, espercially because later days are longer and they are adding new things that are not in the game.

Ok, so i understand where you are coming from, you probably played the game. But look at it from my point of view.
1. never played the game before
2. Not dissing the show just saying that episode could have been better and i really do think they rushed it. The episode just was not interesting for me, Not saying its bad cuz i wouldnt rate it that.
3. it almost seemed like there was a huge gap in between episode 3 and 4 one episode he is going on a "Spec ops" then it changes completely to him fighting and destroying a huge demon without much of a problem at all.

I just think that it would have been more well rounded.
Apr 25, 2013 8:20 PM
Dec 2012
My 2 cents, but maybe the want to leave the ending open ended, and complete all other routes as OVAs?

If this is true, this is why they're probably 'changing' the story around or 'pacing' it differently. I'm not sure but all in all. The action scenes were great, but something about the opponents are just... meh. This episode gets a 3.5/5 but will vote 4 because I like to round up.

That enemy thing is just me though. I liked the enemies much more in DS1.
Apr 25, 2013 8:25 PM

Mar 2011
Jerichob10 said:
willardhwright said:
Changing so many thing? If anything they have ADDED things, the main plot is still EXACTLY the same. And apparently, in the next episode, we may have

Also, WHAT exactly is rushed? Three episode for a day, and AT LEAST 2, possibly 3 for tuesday. And one WHOLE ep only for Merak. Doesn't seem rushed at all to me. If anything they are adding backstory for Ronaldo and the others (which is understandable
, and didn't remove any important thing yet. That's a lot better and create a surprise even for people who played the game.
Also, you cannot revive people dead in death clips with recarm, that's a given. The healing part may happen, though.

The fights are still quite meh though, but that's not the most important point of the anime/game.

*Edit*
LordspectreX, I love you. Finally someone who isn't just complaining because of some changes that may be interesting. Hibiki fighting against Jp and Io and Daichi for a while in Nagoya because of what he will learn about Yamato here could be kind of cool.

For now, every important scene is here. So they'll probably keep Shiva too, otherwise they would have removed Fumi and Botis.

There is also no septentrion in the preview of ep5 si it will at least be in ep6 or later. I'd say that there is an high chance for the anime to have more than 12 - 14 eps, espercially because later days are longer and they are adding new things that are not in the game.

Ok, so i understand where you are coming from, you probably played the game. But look at it from my point of view.
2. Not dissing the show just saying that episode could have been better and i really do think they rushed it. The episode just was not interesting for me, Not saying its bad cuz i wouldnt rate it that.
3. it almost seemed like there was a huge gap in between episode 3 and 4 one episode he is going on a "Spec ops" then it changes completely to him fighting and destroying a huge demon without much of a problem at all.

*I wasn't even talking about you but about some of the earlier people who were a lot less... "polite".

By the way it's pretty normal. and even in the game you don't know anything at this moment: I just started the game gain this morning, and most big revelations come at day 4-5, with Ronaldo and Yamato's conflict. It hits QUITE hard when it happens later though. I hope that the anome will manage to catch the atmosphere.
About the third point, well, Dubhe was already kind of a monster too, and at least he lost once and Hinako had to sacrifice herself. But yeah, the fights are not the most well-done parts of the anime.
Apr 25, 2013 8:43 PM

Oct 2012
willardhwright said:
Jerichob10 said:
willardhwright said:

*Edit*

*I wasn't even talking about you but about some of the earlier people who were a lot less... "polite".

By the way it's pretty normal. and even in the game you don't know anything at this moment: I just started the game gain this morning, and most big revelations come at day 4-5, with Ronaldo and Yamato's conflict. It hits QUITE hard when it happens later though. I hope that the anome will manage to catch the atmosphere.
About the third point, well, Dubhe was already kind of a monster too, and at least he lost once and Hinako had to sacrifice herself. But yeah, the fights are not the most well-done parts of the anime.

K sorry my bad!
Ya a lot of people are really impolite when they make their points, i hate that as well lol so i see where you are coming from!
But i must admit i am looking forward to the rest of the series.
Apr 25, 2013 8:48 PM

Jan 2013
Watching this at 3x speed.
It goes by so fast that it's not even boring
Apr 25, 2013 9:03 PM
Mar 2009
Hey look, Keita is still in the OP. Lulz.

What the fuck, people are dying errwhere. And it's only the fourth episode! Thought Hinako was going to die, but it seems she didn't disappear from the ED just yet.

Whoa, Io has an Avatar now too?

We're finally going to move onto Tuesday. Wow.
Apr 25, 2013 11:49 PM

Feb 2008
Too much death in this episode.
With so many death fighting the second Septentriones, I'm kind of worried for JPs being low on man power.
Io has gotten stronger, now I just hope that Daichi will get stronger too.

I wonder why Hibiki follows Kuriki, He's just a person Hibiki just met.

Next episode's preview looks interesting, with new characters (JUNGO!! XD) appearing and Hibiki might be summoning a new demon.
Apr 25, 2013 11:54 PM

Apr 2013
still in doubt about this adaptation -_-

so... Female MC gets a new strong demon, Kikuri-hime, but still managed to be beaten... what's the point of her getting it?
...if you're going to say what you want to say, you're going to hear what you don't want to hear...
Apr 26, 2013 12:14 AM

Jan 2012
The disappearance of Hibiki Kuze,, nyaan xD

Apr 26, 2013 12:22 AM

Sep 2012
Let's do the pair up:

Hibi-kun : Shinji-kun
Yamato : Gendou
Makoto : Misato
Alcor : Kaworu
Septentrione : Angel

OK, not perfect match, but quite a bit of similarity is this episode...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 26, 2013 12:57 AM

Jan 2009
Reasons why I haven't dropped this even though they throw my favorite aspects of the game's story out the window:

1. I want to see ****ing Joe (Episode 5 preview showed him, thank god)

2. They killed off Keita (I don't hate him, but having main characters die was an aspect of the game I didn't expect to see here. Nice surprise.)

3. Kibiki is made overpowered, but his confidence as MC leads to the deaths of many nameless Jip's, and the near-deaths of 2 major characters. Not only that, but the pressure to solve everything is mostly put on his shoulders. A nice recipe for good character development.

4. Okay, I'll just come out and say it because no one else probally will... How many of you immediately thought of Io, Fumi and all the other girls... "Visual appeal" when this anime was announced?

Jokes aside, I do have one worry: Will they give a satisfying conclusion with only 9 episodes to go? If they keep the anime's quality like this, I think it would be worth around the 6 to 7 mark for scores. Anyone else share this opinion?
Apr 26, 2013 1:01 AM

Oct 2012
Why are you people crying so much? This anime is doing great on views and it's keeping true to the game its based on. Sure there are always changes because the people who made the damn anime played the game and they wont make people who already played through all the routes watch the SAME exact story they already saw 3 times.

I just want Ronaldo to be killed by Yamato in an epic way like in Yamatos route. Please please give me that satisfaction!!! I'm very excited for Airi next episode ^^ Cant wait to hear her voice!
Apr 26, 2013 1:09 AM

Oct 2012
Shadowlegend said:
Reasons why I haven't dropped this even though they throw my favorite aspects of the game's story out the window:

1. I want to see ****ing Joe (Episode 5 preview showed him, thank god)

2. They killed off Keita (I don't hate him, but having main characters die was an aspect of the game I didn't expect to see here. Nice surprise.)

3. Kibiki is made overpowered, but his confidence as MC leads to the deaths of many nameless Jip's, and the near-deaths of 2 major characters. Not only that, but the pressure to solve everything is mostly put on his shoulders. A nice recipe for good character development.

4. Okay, I'll just come out and say it because no one else probally will... How many of you immediately thought of Io, Fumi and all the other girls... "Visual appeal" when this anime was announced?

Jokes aside, I do have one worry: Will they give a satisfying conclusion with only 9 episodes to go? If they keep the anime's quality like this, I think it would be worth around the 6 to 7 mark for scores. Anyone else share this opinion?

I don't this anime isn't a 6 or a 7... it wasn't made to be as mainstream as some other animes from this season but the action and chaos in this series is second to none this season. The only anime close to DS2 level is Attack on Titan and the characters in DS2 are much more likeable.

The satisfying conclusion is dependent on what route they choose. I don't believe any of the game endings would fit in the anime BECAUSE its only 12 episodes and the viewers wont really have a chance or reason to pick a side like we had in the game. Hibiki isn't seen having the important 1 on 1 conversations in the anime and that pisses me off.

I'll probably give the series a 9 or 10 because I LOVE everything SMT related but people who didn't play the game and are watching DS2 are probably comparing it to the other series of this season and that will lower the series overall score =/. Which would suck because I'm really looking foward to the Persona 3 movie.
Apr 26, 2013 1:23 AM

Jun 2010
I didn't like this episode. This series is going downhill each episode imo. guilycrown.jpg
Apr 26, 2013 1:58 AM

Mar 2009
Dropped.
Not really into this. Haven't played the game. Might do so one day though.
Apr 26, 2013 2:05 AM

Feb 2012
Finally some more action. Glad Hinako isn't dead.
Apr 26, 2013 2:14 AM

May 2010
Too bad hinako-san got injured.Fnially nitta did something...or atleast she tried..

I must say the ending song and opening songs are greattt
TragicRomanceApr 26, 2013 2:45 AM
Apr 26, 2013 2:20 AM

Aug 2012
This anime is quite bad...
Apr 26, 2013 2:30 AM

Mar 2013
ahmed_great2005 said:
Too bad hinako-san died

For god's sake,SHE IS NOT DEAD yet
Apr 26, 2013 2:40 AM

Dec 2009
I usually have a long patience if characters are "annoying" But the characters in this show are so annoying that I can't take it.

Hibiki's annoying.
Nitta's annoying: Obsessed with Hibiki much, seems to forget that Daichi even exists.
Yamato's annoying: Using humans as sacrifices like an asshole.

2/5 please get better.
Apr 26, 2013 2:59 AM
May 2010
Cliche raging power. MC pissed me off for his stupidity.
2/5
Apr 26, 2013 3:53 AM

Jul 2011
I just watched Evangelion
Apr 26, 2013 5:39 AM

Apr 2010
I remember playing the first two days... it was all different: there was Joe; Ronaldo, not even heard his name.
But I like the anime right now. Four episodes for two days, I hope they don't rush it.
Apr 26, 2013 5:59 AM

Jan 2013
This still had that persona feel minus I suspect everyone would die. Now this was a badish ep for me, not because of the deaths or lack of fan service but the damn stupidity thats everywhere. Now I haven't played the games so if there is a plot point I'm not seeing here, then sorry.

First the one guy who's just sitting there watching the humans getting there ass beat. Last I looked you looked human buddy, won't you be fucked as well?

Two. Project human wave. Wow thats a smart fucking plan. Lets kill off half our JP force just to see what it can do. Did they even had a plan minus OFFER UP THE SACRIFICES!. I mean I'm convinced the leader of the group is either responsible for all of this, evil, or incompetant. Maybe all three.

Three...oh no its not enough we have demons trying to kill us all and people dying in droves, lets start a pissing fight with each other.

Disappointed really, will keep watching but if its like this so early on..
Apr 26, 2013 6:08 AM
Mar 2013
the ending was confusing
Apr 26, 2013 6:31 AM
Jan 2013
lol @ people commenting at how Yamato's being an asshole.

his mental age is really older than his real age (17), somehow that's some kind of irony....

why don't many people like this? i enjoy it somehow, though when you say "the pacing is too long", merak's fight is a whole 1 episode...
Apr 26, 2013 7:12 AM

Jan 2010
Best episode so far, I am leaving aside comparisons between game and anime, after all, from the beginning I knew there would be some changes, acceptable, so far, the pace can not be the same regardless of any adaptation is the Light Novels , Games or Manga, animes are short and have smaller investments (depending on the studio), so what DS2 is showing up now, deserves no negative criticism, even though the animation is not the best.

I'm not feeling satisfied with Hibiki, I think being a character without salt and with little charisma and talking about the same thing, as Nitta, improved somewhat, but only know by calling Hibiki and keep trying to be better, the characters side are a bit better, but hopefully Ronaldo and Airi come to cheer up this cast, the story is good, but the characters need to be more engaging.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Apr 26, 2013 9:26 AM
Apr 2013
this whole episode feels like they're just connecting the attack of Merak to Hibiki's disappearance with the middle part as just a bunch of human clusterfuck. The PV showed some new characters and mobs so I'll stick around.
Apr 26, 2013 9:52 AM

May 2010
A lot nice good action and I'm glad that Hinako is not dead cause if she was I will be furious

Nitta got a new demon that I think suits her more than her first one and I hope Hibiki will also get new demon the same goes for Daichi
Apr 26, 2013 10:02 AM

Sep 2012
Accelerator + Near = Alcor
xD
Apr 26, 2013 10:02 AM

Mar 2013
dex_dash said:

why don't many people like this?

I can think of a bunch of reason :
-The story was rushed,the plot keep jumping from this to that with absolutely no character development.
-Daichi is useless
-Io is useless in a lesser degree.
-They use Keita's death to trigger the MC's emo mode and threw him away.
-Again,they use Hinako for the emo development.
-Yamato being an asshole.
-They completely screwed the development source.
-Ronaldo's face. (okay fine,this is just me)
Apr 26, 2013 10:05 AM

Feb 2009
This show feels so disappointing.
They made a point of introducing the demon auction function a while back, and yet Hibiki never thought to buy a stronger demon that could save the day single handedly. I could have bought that conclusion more than Byakko's ineffective lightning attacks working and suddenly glowing red.
The story has a lot of potential, the execution is just really bad.
Apr 26, 2013 11:25 AM

Mar 2011
I am laughing SO hard at everyone saying that Yamato is an asshole.
People too naive to understand that sometimes sacrifices are needed and who call people able to do sacrifices assholes are the worst. It doesn't mean that you HAVE to agree with Yamato, but it STILL doesn't make him an asshole. Just someone who is more realist. It's not like he is throwing civilians as meatshields in Merak's face, and if anyone had another idea that doesn't include Hibiki playing Naruto, which doesn't work, let's hear it..
Also, losing a lot of these men is not a problem. the anime made it clear that these summoners are low-level ones. They cannot do ANYTHING against a septentrion and are pretty mluch cannon fodder the whole anime/game, which is why they are used in order to obtain datas. But nobody forces them to obey, stay here and die.
This way Hibiki can beat Meral afterward. Rather than being curb-stomped if he tries to go there first without knowing what the enemy can do (ask Hinako).
And this worked well in the end, even if Hibiki almost fucked up everything if it wasn't for hinako's "sacrifice" because he was too naive, wanting to save everyone, and too overconfident.
Also, JP is an army guys, created in order to save the world which would be completely destroyed without them. "the world" includes people in Jp.. Everyone in it is ready to die for this cause, it's not a summer camp and being in JP means that you have a lot of chances to die. that's it.
I am under the impression that most people don't realize how serious the situation is supposed to be in the anime, if they still judge things so easily.

They made a point of introducing the demon auction function a while back, and yet Hibiki never thought to buy a stronger demon that could save the day single handedly.

Well (sadly) Byakko can do it for now. And I hope that he will NOT "buy a demon able to save the day single handedly", because that's one of the most boring points for now. But it will certainly happen anyway. fuh.
willardhwrightApr 26, 2013 11:47 AM
Apr 26, 2013 11:48 AM

Aug 2008
Moekou said:
Antanaru said:
It's no P4, that's for sure. Not as bad as Trinity Soul, but still nothing to look for each week. Maybe it's fine for game fans but it doesn't work as standalone series.

At this point the anime is almost nothing like the game aside from fighting the same bosses. Even characterizations and now back stories seem to have changed
Sounds like a complete failure with nice graphics then.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 26, 2013 11:49 AM

Mar 2013
Yamato is an realistic asshole.
Seriously,even his face scream "asshole!" and no one can denied that.
Apr 26, 2013 12:13 PM

Apr 2012
in every season why it should be an anime about people who stucked in a f****** game ?

same idea in every time, like mirai nikki - btooom - SAO and more and more

the anime is good in the first episodes only, then it gets worst and worst..
Apr 26, 2013 12:14 PM

Mar 2011
Antanaru said:
Moekou said:
Antanaru said:
It's no P4, that's for sure. Not as bad as Trinity Soul, but still nothing to look for each week. Maybe it's fine for game fans but it doesn't work as standalone series.

At this point the anime is almost nothing like the game aside from fighting the same bosses. Even characterizations and now back stories seem to have changed

Or not. What "characterization" is supposed to have been turned into a backstory btw?
The main characterizations at this point are Io's low self-esteem and Daichi being a wimp. And both are here. The MC doesn't have a real one in the game since you chose for him.

in every season why it should be an anime about people who stucked in a f****** game ?

Wait, Mirai nikki having the same plot as SAO? Are you kidding me?
And DS2 having the same plot that both of them?
quit drinking please, that's not even close, I may see what you mean about MN, a "game by deus", but DS2 doesn't have anything to do with this (even if both are about the end of the world)
Apr 26, 2013 12:39 PM

Feb 2010
willardhwright said:
Antanaru said:
Moekou said:
Antanaru said:

Or not. What "characterization" is supposed to have been turned into a backstory btw?
The main characterizations at this point are Io's low self-esteem and Daichi being a wimp. And both are here. The MC doesn't have a real one in the game since you chose for him.

Io isn't like this in the game.
Apr 26, 2013 12:51 PM

Mar 2011
Vanisher said:
willardhwright said:
Antanaru said:
Moekou said:
Antanaru said:

She is, that's the point of her whole fate route, to the point where she even
]

she gets better with time but at the beginning she's definitely not a brave one (however, it is true that they are playing the Io / Hibiki shipping up to eleven)
Apr 26, 2013 12:53 PM

Mar 2013
they really torn down the whole thing without those Fate events >.>
Apr 26, 2013 1:58 PM

Feb 2010
zakkun89 said:
dex_dash said:

why don't many people like this?

I can think of a bunch of reason :
-The story was rushed,the plot keep jumping from this to that with absolutely no character development.
-Daichi is useless
-Io is useless in a lesser degree.
-They use Keita's death to trigger the MC's emo mode and threw him away.
-Again,they use Hinako for the emo development.
-Yamato being an asshole.
-They completely screwed the development source.
-Ronaldo's face. (okay fine,this is just me)

^Yuuup, minus Yamato being an asshole.

Byakko > the rest of this show.
Apr 26, 2013 2:26 PM

Jan 2012
Wow! Great episode. Finally things getting interesting.

From the preview, next ep seems even better.
Apr 26, 2013 7:54 PM

Feb 2010
willardhwright said:
Vanisher said:
willardhwright said:
Antanaru said:
Moekou said:
Antanaru said:

She is, that's the point of her whole fate route, to the point where she even
]

she gets better with time but at the beginning she's definitely not a brave one (however, it is true that they are playing the Io / Hibiki shipping up to eleven)

Apr 27, 2013 1:36 AM
Aug 2012
neji3994 said:
Aro-chii said:
I didn't like the episode ...
I mean Ronaldo and AO they should not be in this episode :T
But OMG NEXT WEEK EPISODE !!! JUNGO , JOEEEEEEE,OTOME and Airi too ~~~ <<<<<<3333333
I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're changing this anime so much that I don't even care anymore... just going with the flow

I know that feeling buddy. The main events are there but everything feels just so wrong. Changing isn't the problem. It can be good or bad. But in this case, it's bad. I still don't like how they are portraying Hibiki. At least Nitta became a little better. After watching the episode, i was just laughing in disappointment and thinking wtf are they trying to do? They turned something that could have been epic into a mediocre series. I will finish this nonetheless but the disappointment won't really go away. Time to start the game again!!!

Btw can someone tell me the name of demon that appeared at the end...........the one with the katana. Pretty much recognized the rest of them except that one.

Also @willardhwright, i think you are mistaking Nitta's fate events. Vanisher is right about this one.

Dragon_Slayer_XApr 27, 2013 1:41 AM

Apr 27, 2013 4:02 AM

Mar 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Btw can someone tell me the name of demon that appeared at the end...........the one with the katana. Pretty much recognized the rest of them except that one.

You mean Ronaldo's demon ?
It's this one : http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Hagen
Apr 27, 2013 5:37 AM

Jun 2011
As one who hasn't played the game, I say, this show is an utter disaster. Everything is rushed, the characters are superficial and annoying, there is no fighting tactics, other than "I'll just make an even bigger power boost" and nothing really makes an impression.

Only reason I keep hanging on, is the one-week pause between each episode, so that I almost forget the stupidity of it all.
Apr 27, 2013 5:55 AM
Aug 2012
zakkun89 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

You mean Ronaldo's demon ?
It's this one : http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Hagen

Oh that guy. Forgot about him since i didn't use him that much. Thanks.

Apr 27, 2013 6:02 AM

Feb 2011
This guy gets to voice so many characters -_-

http://myanimelist.net/people/113/Rikiya_Koyama
Apr 27, 2013 6:30 AM

Mar 2012
AsherFischell said:
This show is so badly paced that I find it impossible to care about the characters or the situation in which they find themselves. I can't really imagine the plot being more rushed than it is.

I agree.
PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG : http://shiizumi.wordpress.com/
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

259 by HibiChika »»
Nov 19, 2023 12:07 PM

» Time Loop Theory (Game Spoilers)

Kaiser-chan - Jun 4, 2013

3 by HibiChika »»
Nov 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

180 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:34 PM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2013

184 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:33 PM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2013

134 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.