Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 18, 2013 4:44 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty funny episode . I loved the old bgm haha. For soem reason i like this episode alot . Though im still hoping the filler ends soon.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 18, 2013 4:54 AM

Nov 2011
I can already see the ending. None of them stand a chance against the Akatsuki(before time-skip) so the samura guy probably sacrifice himself so that others can escape.

Apr 18, 2013 4:55 AM

Jul 2007
omg they didnt? They actually placed a filler character from the original naruto series fillesr in the war?? Wow this just tops all. They gave more relevance to the fillers from the first series, like anyone really cares bout these characters.

Still it was kind of cool to include what the akutski's motives were back when naruto and the gang were just kids at the time doing missions.

But all of these fillers just seem way way out of place, i mean this war is supposed to portray the intense and dramatic tone of the series, with this crap you just don't get that at all.
ArtimesGamerApr 18, 2013 5:05 AM

Apr 18, 2013 4:58 AM

Mar 2013
Dunno bout the fillers, i just hope there won't be any of them anymore....
Apr 18, 2013 5:00 AM

Dec 2012
I reckon this will be the country that Sasori boasted he took over with his hundred puppets thing way back at the beginning of Shippuuden. Having said that, I want these fillers to finish already!
Apr 18, 2013 5:15 AM

Jan 2013
We have to wait just 3 weeks more,and we will be back to WAR!!

Overall,i Loved it a lot
Apr 18, 2013 6:19 AM

Nov 2012
Usually I don't enjoy the filers but I liked this one
Still i can't wait for the war to continue
Apr 18, 2013 6:39 AM

Nov 2011
Another shit episode to this shit filler imo. Best part of the episode was probably the Akatsuki moments with Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, and Sasori.

I doubt those samurai guys or whoever they are in the other nation stand a chance at all against them anyways. So damn predictable.
Stark700Apr 18, 2013 6:42 AM
Apr 18, 2013 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
Did they seriously just make up an entire arc just for the sake of a filler character? And they tried to mix it in with Sasori's Hundred Puppet Dance? When Sasori said he used it to take over an entire nation, I expected something big, not a no-name nation with no ninjas in it. And Naruto had no idea about Sasori's puppet dance either (when he saw him in Akatsuki's base)? Only part that was good was seeing Hidan, Deidara, Kakuzu and Sasori and seeing Naruto want to eat Ramen, while knowing he can't.
Apr 18, 2013 8:32 AM

Oct 2011
What a funny episode. I love the Akataski moment with Deidara, Sasori, Kakazu, and Hidan XD. Ah those background music. Great memories. The food competition reminded me of the filler episode with the ramen guy. They had to make 100+ ramen bowls for that guy. Lol. So this is the village Sasori attacked a while back.
AnimeFan500Apr 18, 2013 8:37 AM
Apr 18, 2013 9:29 AM
May 2012
"Yesterday" he said.. Felt like 2 months ago...

Apr 18, 2013 9:30 AM

Apr 2011
FishFood said:

Should've been a week by now, really. They've shown at least two nights within the anime since that incident.
Apr 18, 2013 9:34 AM

Sep 2008
Klodian said:

Overall,i Loved it a lot

If we're lucky we'll get an episode or 2 of war and go back to fillers, just as the last time. 2 months of fillers, 2-3 episodes of canon and now fillers again.

As for the episode itself, I thought they couldn't get any worse than ex-lovers crying for an entire episode of how cruel war is, but obviously I was wrong, it can be way worse, with filler about filler character. Hell yeah Shippuuden, you've just outdone yourself, raising a bar for stupidity.
I should just stick to manga like I always say I will, but this is the first anime show I ever watched, I don't want to drop that after 500+ episodes. Sigh, sadface.
Apr 18, 2013 9:36 AM

Apr 2011
nina4life said:
Klodian said:

Overall,i Loved it a lot

If we're lucky we'll get an episode or 2 of war and go back to fillers, just as the last time. 2 months of fillers, 2-3 episodes of canon and now fillers again.

As for the episode itself, I thought they couldn't get any worse than ex-lovers crying for an entire episode of how cruel war is, but obviously I was wrong, it can be way worse, with filler about filler character. Hell yeah Shippuuden, you've just outdone yourself, raising a bar for stupidity.
I should just stick to manga like I always say I will, but this is the first anime show I ever watched, I don't want to drop that after 500+ episodes. Sigh, sadface.

These fillers are just here to delay his entry, which is stupid since the game has already spoiled it.
Apr 18, 2013 10:09 AM

Jul 2012
Lame filler.
Apr 18, 2013 10:39 AM

Nov 2010
yhunata said:
FishFood said:

Should've been a week by now, really. They've shown at least two nights within the anime since that incident.
Yeah I was thrown off by that too, after she beat him up he traveled to the iron country(all that stuff happened with the kages and sasuke), then Sasuke beat Danzo, Naruto met Sasuke, went back to the village, was called to Myoboku mountain, then sent on the boat trip(the long way, which because of filler took 20 episodes), then trained at the island for a while before running away and beating up some kages and that took 1 day.

But then again Fishman Island was said to have taken place in only a couple of hours.
Apr 18, 2013 10:44 AM

Apr 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
yhunata said:
FishFood said:

Yeah I was thrown off by that too, after she beat him up he traveled to the iron country(all that stuff happened with the kages and sasuke), then Sasuke beat Danzo, Naruto met Sasuke, went back to the village, was called to Myoboku mountain, then sent on the boat trip(the long way, which because of filler took 20 episodes), then trained at the island for a while before running away and beating up some kages and that took 1 day.

But then again Fishman Island was said to have taken place in only a couple of hours.

Yeah, but at the very least, two in-anime nights were shown after the beat up, so how was it only a day before? Really bad filler with plotholes, this one.
Apr 18, 2013 10:44 AM

Jun 2012
i don't get all this filler, i'm sure the manga is about 80 chapters ahead or so? all the better parts are getting separated by filler and it makes them not feel as good >.<
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Apr 18, 2013 11:09 AM

Sep 2011
Another filler yet an EPIC!! Episode

Just hope to see the fillers ending.
Apr 18, 2013 11:11 AM

Jan 2013
funny ep ^^ but I hope that fillers wil end soon
Apr 18, 2013 11:12 AM

Feb 2012
When will this filler fest stop. :(

The first 2 weeks on May are also conformed to be filler, mother of God. :O

Anyway, it was nice to see good ol' Akatsuki together again, (and the old bad ass music), other than that, lame episode.
Apr 18, 2013 1:04 PM

Sep 2011
"Yesterday", should've been a month or two at least. Even the boat trip in the anime took a few days if I remember it correctly. Anyway, I hope they don't actually confront the Akatsuki members directly, since It would mess up the timeline.

Ramkec said:

Anyway, it was nice to see good ol' Akatsuki together again, (and the old bad ass music), other than that, lame episode.

How do you know that already? :O
Apr 18, 2013 2:13 PM
Aug 2012
I've not even seen it yet. But i'm still jumping on this discussion just to spread my hate of filler episodes and how annoying it is that the anime seems to bring a lot of long forgotten about dead people back too life to take up an episode. Just want to say I've completely dropped the Naruto anime now.
Apr 18, 2013 2:42 PM

Jul 2007

Haftepaff said:
"Yesterday", should've been a month or two at least. Even the boat trip in the anime took a few days if I remember it correctly. Anyway, I hope they don't actually confront the Akatsuki members directly, since It would mess up the timeline.

Ramkec said:

How do you know that already? :O

Its already been confirmed a while back. But thats as far as we know

yhunata said:
nina4life said:
Klodian said:

Overall,i Loved it a lot

These fillers are just here to delay his entry, which is stupid since the game has already spoiled it.

@nina4life haha i know right? Also this is during the time before naruto ever met akakutsi, he's just a little kid, this takes place after the original canon story but not during shippuuden. So if the akukutsi and naruto's team were to ever meet, that would be terrible, the whole timeline would be jacked up.
ArtimesGamerApr 18, 2013 2:45 PM

Apr 18, 2013 4:59 PM

Jan 2012
3 weeks more,and we will be back to WAR!!

Apr 18, 2013 5:20 PM

Jul 2007
Animekazekage said:
3 weeks more,and we will be back to WAR!!

Their is no confirmation on that, its all theories and speculation for now.

Apr 18, 2013 6:05 PM

Dec 2012
KaiserNazrin said:
I can already see the ending. None of them stand a chance against the Akatsuki(before time-skip) so the samura guy probably sacrifice himself so that others can escape.

exactly
Apr 18, 2013 6:11 PM

Dec 2012
Poor Naruto. he wanted to eat ramen but his stomach was full. XD I understand him so well :)
Apr 19, 2013 8:28 AM
May 2010
Klodian said:

Overall,i Loved it a lot

For 5-6 eps of war and then 10 of fillers.
Apr 19, 2013 8:32 AM

Feb 2013
Thought it was good, but the best part was probably the Akatsuki scene. Especially the part with Hidan. He wasn't in the show that much, so it's nice to see old faces. Looking forward to next weeks episode. I really like that they are referencing what Sasori said in the beginning of Shippuden, and giving it a filler backstory. Makes it much more enjoyable to watch when it's at least related to something. Overall, One of the more better Fillers!
Apr 19, 2013 12:32 PM

Sep 2011
link9us said:

@nina4life haha i know right? Also this is during the time before naruto ever met akakutsi, he's just a little kid, this takes place after the original canon story but not during shippuuden. So if the akukutsi and naruto's team were to ever meet, that would be terrible, the whole timeline would be jacked up.

Where can you find these confirmations? Do they announce it in Shonen Jumps?
Apr 19, 2013 1:05 PM

Sep 2009
FishFood said:
LOL i thought that's a joke. So its not...
Apr 19, 2013 2:42 PM

Nov 2010
Hmm interesting with Deidera hmm
Apr 19, 2013 2:49 PM

Mar 2010
dat fillerness
Apr 19, 2013 4:59 PM

Jan 2013
It was alright
Apr 19, 2013 5:30 PM

Jul 2007
Haftepaff said:
link9us said:

Where can you find these confirmations? Do they announce it in Shonen Jumps?

No Newtype released the information and their is a scan on online.

311. Prologue of Road to Ninja
312. The Old Man and the Dragon's Eye

This is just a theory but i think prologue to ninja might possible be the prelude to the movie road to ninja that was never animated but only in the manga. So even though this is fillers, if that was the case, technically speaking that would be cannon lol AND it would be awesome if that were the case.

For those of you who do not know what i am taking bout.

I spoil tag this link cause it is manga.

Judging my the movies's date of release, i would say that's pretty accurate.
ArtimesGamerApr 19, 2013 5:48 PM

Apr 19, 2013 7:29 PM
Mar 2013
am hungry -.-
Apr 20, 2013 2:22 PM

Nov 2009
Good to hear the previous BGM again. It was funny seeing Chouji and Naruto in the food contest and it seems like the action comes in next episode. Also seeing Yamato in ANBU again was pretty cool.

Looking forward to the action next episode!!

5/5

Apr 21, 2013 1:31 AM

Sep 2011
ArtemisX said:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2ntyeqw.jpg

This is just a theory but i think prologue to ninja might possible be the prelude to the movie road to ninja that was never animated but only in the manga. So even though this is fillers, if that was the case, technically speaking that would be cannon lol AND it would be awesome if that were the case.

I see, thank you very much.

It makes sense to animate that bonus manga, but I think it should've been an OVA bundled with the movie. Considering that there's some semi-nudity in that bonus manga, wouldn't they have to censor that episode?
Apr 21, 2013 10:25 AM

Jul 2007
Haftepaff said:
ArtemisX said:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2ntyeqw.jpg

I see, thank you very much.

It makes sense to animate that bonus manga, but I think it should've been an OVA bundled with the movie. Considering that there's some semi-nudity in that bonus manga, wouldn't they have to censor that episode?

If it actually is, probably so yeah. But what else can Prologue of road to ninja be, but that manga prelude?

Apr 21, 2013 12:20 PM

Sep 2011
ArtemisX said:

If it actually is, probably so yeah. But what else can Prologue of road to ninja be, but that manga prelude?

No idea, only time will tell. :P
Apr 22, 2013 11:33 PM

Jul 2012
Holy f*** I love filler!
Apr 24, 2013 12:29 AM

Jan 2012
wheres over there land?
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Apr 24, 2013 3:36 AM

Jul 2007
313. "Rain Followed by Snow, With a Chance of Lightning" (16.05)

314. "Sorrowful Sun Showers" (23.05)

315. "Lingering Snow" (30.05)

LOL

Apr 24, 2013 5:35 AM

Apr 2011
ArtemisX said:
313. "Rain Followed by Bull, With a Chance of Shit" (16.05)

314. "Sorrowful Bullshit Showers" (23.05)

315. "Lingering Bullshit" (30.05)

LOL

There, more fitting for this stupid rumor.
Apr 24, 2013 2:03 PM

Jul 2007
yhunata said:
ArtemisX said:
313. "Rain Followed by Bull, With a Chance of Shit" (16.05)

314. "Sorrowful Bullshit Showers" (23.05)

315. "Lingering Bullshit" (30.05)

LOL

There, more fitting for this stupid rumor.

I think it is bullshit, the titles alone are kind of a giveaway. I wonder where the original source of this came from though. Usually wikipedia is pretty good upgrading their information from a reliable source, but saiyan island may of trolled us or something. I hope to god those are not actually legitimate.

At least tommorow will find out if the anime preview is the manga adaptation of the prelude to "road to ninja" or if its just another crappy filler that took the title name but i highly doubt it.

Apr 24, 2013 3:30 PM

Dec 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEogCuiIwCo

This was the first place I saw it, pretty sure no where on the first few pages of Google searching for Naruto Shippuden May 2013 schedule had these titles before that.
Apr 25, 2013 12:22 AM

Apr 2011
really hungry now.
Apr 25, 2013 6:33 PM

Jul 2008
Its either fillers or a break, I'll take the fillers.
Apr 26, 2013 9:24 PM
Dec 2011
i love little Naruto and shikamarus gang....shikamaru believes in Naruto ino doesn't and choiji is worried about Naruto is just too cute,the animation was a real plus Naruto looked adorable with food competition...its so funny and that akatsuki moment was great as well always happy to see them fight with each other :3 so im good with it :3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Who are your top 20 favorite Naruto characters?

SupremeGod - May 13

33 by FMC94 »»
Yesterday, 12:39 PM

» Is Itachi in your top 10 favorite Naruto characters or no?

SupremeGod - May 12

38 by BotGang »»
May 19, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 387 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2014

71 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 17, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 381 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2014

81 by Lukas_AAW »»
May 14, 12:56 PM

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

45 by DollarstoreYuji »»
May 13, 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.