Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2008 6:52 AM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 11 already. We're nearing the end of Guilty >.<
Dec 16, 2008 9:49 AM

Dec 2007
it's getting close to the manga.

my prediction is the last 2 episodes will be a @ the latest chapter which is a cliffhanger.

definitely season 3 is needed.
Dec 16, 2008 11:52 AM
Nov 2007
Darude said:
it's getting close to the manga.

my prediction is the last 2 episodes will be a @ the latest chapter which is a cliffhanger.

definitely season 3 is needed.

I guess your right. The manga is still running so they can't end the anime adaption yet.
Dec 16, 2008 6:04 PM

Nov 2008
I would have preferred more action and less of the Emo Twins.

And Lido definitely deserves to die after wasting so many babes. LOL
Dec 17, 2008 12:01 PM

Dec 2008
I loved the Zero screentime <33 Look's like his beasty side is coming out. :]

Shiki finally is normal again and visits Rima. That's not really surprising at all to me... he gives her a thank you and gives her something to eat. She seems to be really weak from what happened.

Rido then comes and starts drinking from all of these women and the women turn into sand or some sort of small solid... then he goes onto the next woman. Ugh, wow. That was really not needed.

A vampire hunting council woman wants Zero, but Kaien won't hand him over so they get into a fight.

Ichiru shoots Zero and about everyone whos a vampire notices (including Yuuki :'D) and when she tries to leave, Kaname apologizes and tells her that all of this is to protect her... really in my opinion that's a lot of trouble to go through to protect a girl! (Well she's a princess... can't argue about that.)

Zero and Ichiru get brotherly screentime <3 I found that really sweet... they finally get nice with each other.

--YuukiHime <3
YuukiHimeDec 17, 2008 12:06 PM
you are my master.
Dec 17, 2008 5:13 PM

Jan 2008
WOW! this reminds me of why i loved the twincest to begin with xD!!! LOVE how this hole thing was a thousand times more lovely than in the manga and i can't wait for zero to start kicking ass!

I MISS YOU ICHIRU!!!!!!!!!

also, dammed yuuki! more hatred goes her way cuz of how much zero loves her! *stabs her* D<
Dec 17, 2008 10:43 PM

Jul 2008
Shoot >.< is it just me? I really hate it when Kaname uses people for his plans..

Dec 18, 2008 12:05 AM

Nov 2007
So the twins settle the issues between them and Zero's shadow goes all beast like xD, if this ends in a cliffhanger ... that will leave a lot of people disappointed.
Dec 18, 2008 10:42 AM

Mar 2008
a sad farewell!
Dec 18, 2008 11:32 AM

Apr 2008
Sweet episode. To litle screen time for Yuuki. Why is she still so freaking helpless. I mean she's a pure blood vampire right!?

ShikixRima is very cute.

Hope Kaname & Rido share the same grave and Yuuki lives a nice life with Zero!
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Dec 18, 2008 1:42 PM

Mar 2008
wowww tht was epic!!!! finally the ichiro character is explained, and he was good in the end as i thought. and FINALLY zero starts to believe in his love for yuki, even if she doesnt love him back and even if shes a vampire herself.
and alas, another weird "please suck my blood as thats what i want" hmm....this anime could easily pass as a good one for those who like incest etc stuff
AND YET I STILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
gosh wht the heck is zero!?!? hes still awesomeee tho :)
2 more eps left....hope it concludes well
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2008 4:20 PM

Jun 2008
well whatever

another anime adaptation i'm going to hate watching.
Dec 18, 2008 5:01 PM

Jul 2008
aww ichiru D:
Dec 18, 2008 9:03 PM

Jan 2008
not big with the twincest, but good to know closeness of both twins were rebuilt at the end and misunderstanding were cleared up. so now the new zero that i've been anticipating had been revived. now let's get this show on the road, and kick rido's behind.. if this will follow the manga, well, i guess i will be disappointed.. i think, its the only part where i wish that they will change around on the anime.

i hate the fact that yuuki still call kaname sempai instead of oniichan... how disrespectful!! makes me want to just give her to zero, she seems to not deserve kaname...

2 more episodes, and yet the manga is not even over yet. if there is to be a 3rd season, well, i guess thats a good thing. then i know i dont have to stop watching this series just yet. but then at the same time, its a bit annoying to think about how long i still have to wait until i will know how in the world this series is going to end? i dont even care who's yuuki is going to end up with anymore. she ends up wit kaname, she end up with zero, she ends up with now, i dont care.. i just wanna know, who is going to die and who is going to survive, and how will it end. as much as i love kaname, i have this feeling that he will give up yuuki to zero and sacrifice himself.. since he is more concern of protecting yuuki than to be with her. after all, all these manipulations are all for her. i just have that feeling
lblsslxDec 18, 2008 9:12 PM
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 19, 2008 3:29 AM

Jul 2008
aww Ichiru died that was so sad.. I really liked him.. *sigh*..
Kaname is a little bit annoying me, the everything for yuuki attitude he has well is annoying.. I really liked the yuukixkaname couple but I am starting to like zero more and more..
I hope the last 2 chapters are good two..
maybe third season??
Dec 19, 2008 8:28 AM

Nov 2008
Ew. Third season. I confess I really wouldn't feel like watching it. XD This has to END already!

Great ep though. I don't detest Ichiru as much anymore. XD I still don't like him, but that was one epic and redeeming death. I approve. :P

Rido can't POSSIBLY get more hateable. Someone tear his head off already!

ShikixRima is cute. :)
Dec 19, 2008 10:37 AM

May 2008
dbaranyi said:
I would have preferred more action and less of the Emo Twins.

And Lido definitely deserves to die after wasting so many babes. LOL

nr 1.I had tears when was that emo twins.:D
nr 2.Rido should die soon:DI don't like him at all:P
Dec 19, 2008 11:14 AM

Mar 2008
Twincest FTW! *--* Ichiru begs Zero to drink his blood and Angelic_Hime's nose bleeds. ;D The memories of their past are just SO cute... They loved each other then and, after all, they still love each other!

Rido was terribly hungry, huh? Really, bloody harem...

I don't mind if there's a third season, but I don't feel like I'm gonna like it.

Yeah, Shiki x Rima is cute. *-* And so is Kain x Ruka. Am I the only one who thinks that? xD
Dec 19, 2008 11:33 AM
Nov 2007
Tasogare said:
Ew. Third season. I confess I really wouldn't feel like watching it. XD This has to END already!

Great ep though. I don't detest Ichiru as much anymore. XD I still don't like him, but that was one epic and redeeming death. I approve. :P

They are indeed. The part when Senri sharing food with Rima was adorable ^_^
Dec 19, 2008 12:35 PM
Dec 2007
I'm amazed at how slow this episode was, it could have fit in a third of an episode easily. But well, now I hope that Zero will become a REAL badass, and not just a bishonen half-assed badass.

By the way, I'm still rooting for a painful and gruesome death for Kaname, he is the true deceiptive and ill-minded villain of the anime, not Rido.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 19, 2008 6:33 PM

Jan 2008
darn, they left out that kiss!!
MY SIGNATURE

Dec 20, 2008 1:42 AM
Mar 2008
Tasogare said:

yeap, if this is continuing to third season, it will go downhill ... what ... a new enemy? WTF! nooo .. if they can end this great anime in this season in a good way, it will become one of the best anime ever!

good things have to end! that's the rule.
Dec 20, 2008 5:37 AM

Aug 2007
Zero's shadow was awesome at the end. I'm wondering what will happen with him, besides that he got a huge power... Yuuki is pathetic, for not being calling Kaname Kaname, but still senpai. Can't get any worse than that. Go Zero~. Rido is annoying me and I'm starting to detest Kaname as well. Not because they're family, as you can't choose your family, but because his scheming throughout the whole series. I'm just hoping that this will be the final season, but an OVA is acceptable as well. Let's just wait for the ending now.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 20, 2008 7:13 AM

Jun 2008
'tis good. i like this episode, the interaction between the twins are beautiful. and poor zero, he really suffers a lot but beautifully done. however i dun see the point having rido drinking off fr a bunch of vampire babes. a waste of screen time.
Dec 20, 2008 4:30 PM

Jul 2008
The whole blood-drinking orgy thing mindscarred me. D:

But other than that, this episode was effing DEPRESSING. I miss Ichiru.
It was really slow, but eh. This whole series is pretty slow. I'm back on Zero's side now. Jeez, I keep switching from him to Kaname to hating both of them.
Dec 21, 2008 2:14 AM

Apr 2008
I gave this episode a 4 even though I thought it was rather boring. So Ichiru shot Zero. Duh! Zero's now going to need to drink Ichiru's blood to survive. Just do it and move on. This coming from someone who hasn't read that far in the manga yet. Predictable! I am glad they made up first though.

Give me more Shiki and Kaname! ^.^
Dec 21, 2008 5:41 AM

Sep 2008
Ichiru died ! so ok... not really sad , he was starting to annoy me, but I didn't get why did he shoot Zero in the first place?????????
>>>I watched the episode once

I was like so now he wants to be on his brother's side, but when zero was helpless he was mean to him >:(
now that Shizuka died and Rido moped the floor with his face he felt pathetic and ran to zero!!! was he that desperate not to die alone in humiliation???? what made him go and mess with Rido in the first place???????? he's a pure blooded vampire for God's sake and Ichiru is human not to mention with a weak body!

another thing that's been really bugging me is through the entire series I noticed that there was lot of talking and less action , the series is going in a very monotonous pattern
bibi bubu baba
Dec 21, 2008 3:37 PM

Dec 2008
Great episode! followed closely to the manga and had some notable scenes. The night class defending the school from the council was nice, the way Kaein fought off the leader of the hunters association was also great. Shiki back to his senses was good, I wonder what will happen with him next? Rido celebrating his awakening by sucking dry several vampire woman to dust was a little overboard (So many casualties just from thirst?..). Ichiru's and Zero's farewell was kinda sad to the extent that Zero finally finds out Ichiru does in fact care for Zero, but only finds this out at his demise (At least in the end Ichiru became good, or was he all along?). Now Zero has become a complete vampire hunter, with all the pureblood's blood in his blood system, and the fact that he is also a vampire, Zero might as well become one of the most powerful (If not most powerful)
vampire hunter out there. Some people may complain about Zero's emo like qualities, but trust me it will change in the events to come.
Dec 21, 2008 11:39 PM
Jul 2018
Okay... I gotta admit that this ep was by far my most favorite <3 Loved how it focused on the twincest and less screentime for Yuki... god I hate her. And Rido's disgusting display was... well... disgusting! Just goes to prove this show replaces sex with biting =X (i quoted that from someone lol). Anyways, the scenes with Zero and Ichiru were just priceless! I LOVED how emo they could get, and how much of an uke Ichiru can be. xD Less hate for Ichiru, moar lurve for Zero <3

Jacut said:
I hope that Zero will become a REAL badass, and not just a bishonen half-assed badass.
Strangeshadow007 said:
Some people may complain about Zero's emo like qualities, but trust me it will change in the events to come.

Looking forward for that. XD
Dec 22, 2008 9:05 AM

May 2008
I'm in shock. Really.. This episode was so scary. And Zero... I like him very much, but at the end he was like monster. And that shadow... Brrr.... Scary. I can't wait to see next episode :D
Dec 22, 2008 11:14 AM

Aug 2007
Lol, why everyone hates Rido? His orgy looks fun :D

Anyway yay for Zero! Now go kick some asses, you beast!

Dec 22, 2008 1:59 PM

Dec 2007
Yeah I liked it. Maybe because I'm reading the manga I know what will happen next.

And yes, a 3 season is really needed.
Dec 26, 2008 4:42 AM

Jul 2008
After showing what Zero thought about himself in this episode, it would be so cruel if this series ends with Kaname/Yuuki. Zero has spent both seasons being depressed. People always say he's too emo, but he did go through quite a bit in his life. I mean, it's just been one terrible incident after another.

Kaname is just too manipulative. He uses everyone he knows as a pawn to "protect" Yuuki. It doesn't even bother him to deceive so many people. He is not a sympathic character at all. With Yuuki he's always like "I've had to spend all these years away from the person I love". Big deal! He at least got to see her on a regular basis and she was obviously crazy about him the whole time.
Dec 27, 2008 5:49 PM

Dec 2007
I really don't understand why people hate Kaname so much and like Zero. Yay Kaname, boo Zero! They are changing this so much from the manga though x.x I guess they have to though to bring a good ending to the show...And Rido isn't that bad...sure he is trying to kill Yuki(Not really though...you find out soon what he ends up wanting to do instead) but he is still pretty cool. Not as cool as Haruka or Kaname of course, but still cool in his own way!

Its not the same being with the person you love and seeing them everyday. Sure he saw her everyday, but he wasnt with her
Dec 28, 2008 2:19 AM

Jan 2008
I agree w/ dbaranyi, Rido should die for wasting so many babes! lol. XD
Jan 3, 2009 8:57 PM
Jan 2009
Yeah it was pretty wack! There was some good fighting with Ruka and the fact she can control lesser vampire beings into killing themselves. Was pretty good to see the other powers of the vampires such as ice and fire.

Completely disgusted by Rido's blood lust! Very disturbing and disgusting. Makes one think the progress got worse since this guy only cares for blood and nothing else from those humans he sucks blood from.

Amazing that Kaien Cross fights so well!For the first time I felt as if I could see why he is the #1 fighter!

I cried :banzai::banzai::banzai::banzai::banzai::banzai::banzai::banzai::banzai:so hard at Zero's brother Ichiru dying in his arms because of #$#@#@#%@#@#%@%$@$%@@%@$% Rido piece of shit! It was very powerful emotional feeling during that part especially at the part where I though he would kill Zero until he himself starts bleeding and during the happy childhood memories both twins had.

The most :sigh::sigh: was most likely when Ichiru said to Zero to eat him and when Ichiru's bell that Shizuko gave him dropped. That was most likely the final sign.

Finally Zero goes out to fight!

1.Completely disgusted by such acts of Rido.
2.Kaien Cross finally showing his true powers
3.Very very :one::one::one::one::one: nice scene between the twin brothers
4.Ichiru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Jan 17, 2009 11:15 AM
Aug 2008
AoiMemori said:
WOW! this reminds me of why i loved the twincest to begin with xD!!! LOVE how this hole thing was a thousand times more lovely than in the manga and i can't wait for zero to start kicking ass!

I MISS YOU ICHIRU!!!!!!!!!

also, dammed yuuki! more hatred goes her way cuz of how much zero loves her! *stabs her* D<

Why you hate Yuuki? I mean, yeah she's an idiot but so is Zero. They both need to get over it and be together damn it >.<
Feb 16, 2009 2:13 PM
Jul 2008
im sad about ichiru's death. even though it was far fetched i had hoped for him to reconcile with zero.... in the end they came to some sort of reconciliation but it wasnt enough for me....

i think kaname did his best... the only way to deal with this sort of villan is to think like one yourself. It may seem like hes been the bad guy all along but truly he was protecting what was most important to him... just like anyone else would.

Aug 19, 2009 11:10 AM
Jul 2009
Wow, great episode.
Nov 28, 2009 12:28 AM

Jul 2009
I thought the twincest was good and their story was really sweet and deep. I loved that in the end Ichiru sacrificed himself. This part was written really well, and one of the better twist in the series. Glad Zero finally has some motivation again, hurry and kick Rido's ass before Yuuki aimlessly finds him . I want some pocky now.
Aug 15, 2010 10:14 AM

Nov 2009
ICHIRU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! why does it have 2 be this way D'= the flashbacks only made it worse... they were so cute 2gether!!! i loved it how Zero and Ichiru loved each other so much!!! i cant believe Ichiru shot Zero!!! i loved the flashback where they were in bead and Ichiru was like "Ouch, I hit my head" X'D eh this epi made me cry a bit ='( well anyway im glad Shiki never died!!! and wow Rido drank ALOT of blood... those poor girls. . .
Feb 23, 2011 1:59 AM

Oct 2008
RIP Ichiru
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 4, 2012 8:02 PM

Jun 2008
т______т...
Apr 7, 2012 12:30 AM

Jul 2011
ichiru rip... zero you better kill rido for ichiru!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and kill kaname and yuki for me!!!!!!!!!
Jul 20, 2012 2:02 PM

Feb 2011
I hoped till the final that Zero and Ichiru will reunite ... Depressing episode , rlly .
Jul 27, 2012 2:54 PM

May 2012
Damn what a nice episode especially the part with zero and Ichiru!
Nov 5, 2013 1:47 PM

Jan 2013
Death is soon here... Zero is.. was that the shadow of a werewolf? Can't wait to see the next episodes.
Jun 13, 2015 7:48 AM

Jun 2010
jed_ka said:
a sad farewell!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2016 9:11 AM

Aug 2013
Zero's off his ass and ready to fuck shit up.
May 24, 2017 2:26 PM

Jul 2013
Hooray for Senri being back to normal.

Kaien won't ever give up Zero and Kaien looks so awesome in his super awesome hunter outfit with his super powerful weapon!

Poor day class students held in the school and not knowing what's going on! that must be frustrating!

I can't believe Ichiru shot Zero! I thought "he can't have really shot him , that's why they didn't show it" but he really did OMG! D:

The flashbacks were so cute! :3

I wondered if Ichiru would try to kill Rido, I only wish he had succeeded and not got injured himself! and then to drop Shizuka's bell to pretend he was dead so that Zero would devour him when he wasn't even really dead at that point! D:

OMG! I didn't expect any of that to happen! Now he has all his hunter powers and vampire powers! he is all powerful! And it controls his bloodlust, wow!

And it was sweet how he put Shizuka's bell in Ichiru's hand before leaving! Awww.

It kinda makes me wanna wear a bell in my hair, I like the pretty sound it made when Ichiru walked! I will miss Ichiru, I really liked him a lot! I wish he hadn't died ;_________________;
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 29, 2008

242 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 11, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 12 Discussion

lonehunter88 - Dec 22, 2008

46 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lolz123 - Dec 10, 2008

50 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 1, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 9 Discussion

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 1, 2008

45 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 27, 10:43 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Rie - Nov 24, 2008

73 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 27, 8:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.