Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2013 8:23 AM
Jul 2010
bastek66 said:
Johoby said:
this is just my opinion, but I loved this anime from start to finish. Really feeling the post-anime depression here, since Mashiro and Sorata never really got together. But anywho, all the problems people mention here never bothered me so I gave the show 10/10.

They get together in LN. Even slept together.

I hope that's a joke, or your post is just another stupid spoil.
Aug 9, 2013 8:59 AM
Jul 2010
Well, I had a really good opinion about this show when I started to watch it and I thought I'd give it a 9... But nope, finally decided to rate it 8/10. As I mentioned in other threads, even though I loved most of the characters and the comedy (this is the reason why I'm giving such a high score), I can't help but feel disappointed and frustrated about the romance.

One more time here, the love story is full of clichés, predictable from the beginning and the authors aren't even trying to hide it (reading the title of the show is enough to understand). You get that guy who can't read the obvious signs sent by a girl who's in love with him (and who's always looking away, yelling for whatever reason when those girls don't have a lot of clothes, haha), a girl who's been loving the main character for a long time but who lets go all her opportunities to confess, and another weird ass girl who can't do anything by herself. And of course, as usual, MC had to choose the retarded girl, instead of the sociable one who's always doing her best in life. I guess Japan must be full of masochists to be fond of this kind of stories.

Yup, you certainly got my point, even though Nanami has her flaws, she was way more interesting to me than Mashiro. And as the scenario chose the girl I didn't like, they couldn't even show a kiss at the end, it had to be "avoided" by a ridiculous joke (but still more original than the unwanted friend coming in, or the cellphone suddenly ringing). I guess I'm getting tired of those producers who don't have the balls to write a love story until the very end. This point may not be valid if they release a second season, but I don't expect them to do so...

So, I'm still giving this anime a 8/10 as I mentioned above (if I was only rating the romance, it would hardly be half of that score), but that's only because I found it very funny and it showed a good lesson of life; sometimes you fail, you can't reach your goals, so you have to try again, and again. Simple, but efficient.
Aug 11, 2013 9:06 PM

Mar 2012
Such a fantastic final episode indeed. This now ranks as one of my favorite animes next to JJBA (2012), Steins;Gate, Oriemo, and Chihayafuru.

Great story, characters, and such a wonderful feeling that this very anime gives out. I also love the video game references that were shown, such as Fatal Fury Special and Samurai Spirits 2.

Overall rating: 10/10
Aug 14, 2013 1:16 PM

Jun 2013
I found some of the drama needlessly over-the-top (e.g stupid shouty Sorata, graduation ceremony) and in the end was left frustrated that the "main" couple had barely any romantic interaction compared to the others (that tbh I rarely cared for). It had its funny and heartwarming moments but in the end I found it kinda disappointing. 6/10
Aug 19, 2013 5:18 PM

Jun 2013
JivingLotus said:
and in the end was left frustrated that the "main" couple had barely any romantic interaction compared to the others (that tbh I rarely cared for). It had its funny and heartwarming moments but in the end I found it kinda disappointing. 6/10
Man, why doesn't anybody agree with me whenever I say this?
Aug 19, 2013 9:36 PM
Aug 2013
Pretty dissappoonting ending... what is this elementary school romance? The "confession" gets overblown by train noise and the one girl that hears it from behind decides suddenly to be a slut and interrupt them...hah and at the end mashiro is in full retard mode again and wants a kiss for science purpose only, which ofcourse fails, then she wants to see the new guy naked for science purpose too and the anime ends.

What a disgrace to put a "romance" tag in the genres.

Don't get me wrong, I rather enjoyed the anime and the comedy was fun at times but what in the world is this ending where both girls, of which he already chose one that loved him "so much" literally just an episode ago suddenly couldn't care less, wants to see another guy naked and so on... this is even worse than a harem anime ending.
TeacHa91Aug 19, 2013 9:39 PM
Aug 20, 2013 1:22 PM

May 2009
TeacHa91 said:
Pretty dissappoonting ending... what is this elementary school romance? The "confession" gets overblown by train noise and the one girl that hears it from behind decides suddenly to be a slut and interrupt them...hah and at the end mashiro is in full retard mode again and wants a kiss for science purpose only, which ofcourse fails, then she wants to see the new guy naked for science purpose too and the anime ends.

What a disgrace to put a "romance" tag in the genres.

Don't get me wrong, I rather enjoyed the anime and the comedy was fun at times but what in the world is this ending where both girls, of which he already chose one that loved him "so much" literally just an episode ago suddenly couldn't care less, wants to see another guy naked and so on... this is even worse than a harem anime ending.

It's all that dumb director fault. She forced Aoyama into almost every scene and gave her chances she didn't have in source while written out most of Mashiro scenes.
Aug 23, 2013 6:46 PM

Jun 2013
Indeed. This is very entertaining show, I think the characters and the story (of course the comedy as well) is very enjoyable. Despite the romance around mashiro and sorata is frustrating, I really want them to get together hehe.

Well the 'romance' genres don't forget about other characters though. Rita and dragon, also Misaki and Jin.

10/10 for me.
Aug 24, 2013 9:46 PM

Apr 2013
Well I just finished watching. I really enjoyed the show, but I can't willingly give the show higher than a 7/10. There were just some flaws that really started to cut into it even though most of the entire show was well done.

While I thought the romance between Misaki and Jin was extremely well done and mature, the romance between Mashiro and Sorata just fell flat on it's face by the end. Their relationship actually started to develop a lot earlier into the anime when Mashiro was trying to discover her feelings, but this was just tossed to the side for the half or third of the show and never went into the depth it should have. It's like finally at the end of the last episode they were like "oh yeah, maybe we should put in a romance/awkward scene between them again before it ends since we kinda forgot about it the last episodes."

The whole story arc about Sakurasou being demolished was also ridiculous. There was no real base except for the plastic excuse they decided to use just to shove more drama and tension into the graduation episodes, which were also ridiculous and overblown. Touching yes, but overblown and a bit absurd none the less. Before I had felt connected and immersed with them at Sakurasou, but with all tha tgraduation fuss it was so unreal that is just ruined my suspension of disbelief and immersion into the show for a bit.

Other than that, just about everything else was fantastic.
Aug 25, 2013 12:04 PM
Aug 26, 2013 4:00 AM

Feb 2013
so do this anime have hope for second season
did it sell good?
Aug 26, 2013 6:23 PM

Aug 2013
I don't know what to say about Sorata and his relationships with Shiina and Aoyama. I guess creators didn't end up him with Shiina so Aoyama may have a chance or something (+ Shiina is sort of extravagant herself). And for Aoyama it'll be quite a sad if all ended up like this. That would lead to ending with sadness in some way. But i really like how they made relationships with Jin and Misaki. It was pretty romantic. Still, maybe is quite trivially, but i prefer happy endings) No, there is no bad end here or something, but it's kinda sad when Jin has to left for 4 years. Nonetheless, it's quite rare when there are two such good love stories in one anime. I like it!
Sep 2, 2013 8:38 PM

Nov 2009
Was an okay series I suppose. 6/10.

Unfortunately it had quite a few flaws. The characters were nothing new or original or terribly deep, the first 12 episodes had a romantic build up that was forgotten in episodes 13 at which point a series where the MC falls for new girl turned in to a love triangle (which came out of nowhere given the fact the MC loved the female MC and she had just confessed to him, and then all of a sudden he sees them both as friends), and of course the open ending. These are all flaws that are actually pretty major, and so while I did enjoy it to some degree ... The anime wasn't really that memorable. And nowhere near the level of Toradora! ...
Sep 8, 2013 1:09 PM

Aug 2012
I liked this series , but damn , i was so sure that it's gonna be an open ending , and now i'm even more mad that Aoyama had to butt in at episode 22. Anyway good series , nice characters , some emotions brought in the last couple of episodes , overall i guess it's 8/10 for me.
Sep 10, 2013 10:31 AM

Aug 2013
I'm gonna miss them all :(. I hope there will be a 2nd season sometime! New residents also seem cool xD
Sep 13, 2013 4:17 AM

Sep 2013
CureVylash said:
Naxrrhid said:
Mashiro is clearly the best girl

small mistake there, you seem to have spelled aoyama wrong

Idk how they could make that mistake..
Poor aoyama :c I really wish she would've confessed her love to sorata at least. Oh well.
thi was definitely my favorite anime so far.
This last episode killed me.

alot of things resolved happily.
Jin's girl moved in next door
Aoyama is back at sakuraso
Days of dash played in the ending<3
made me tear up yo.
Loved this show. I'm so sad now that its finished :'c

PS.
Jesus christ. So much butthurt and complaining. Every1 has their opinion. But most of these people are acting like childish fockwits. W/e.
I am aware of these "flaws" people spout but to me they aren't flaws at all as I haven't watched many animes yet. :D
Lvl2CowSep 13, 2013 4:23 AM
wow
Sep 20, 2013 12:23 AM
Sep 2013
AnimeHaWK616 same here..after finish a very good anime i'll get depressed for a few weeks...just finish Sakurasou...i really hope there is a season 2..i want to see mashiro and sorata together...
Sep 20, 2013 12:23 AM
Sep 2013
AnimeHaWK616 same here..after finish a very good anime i'll get depressed for a few weeks...just finish Sakurasou...i really hope there is a season 2..i want to see mashiro and sorata together...
Oct 1, 2013 9:12 PM

May 2013
This Feel its overwhelming :( My Heart is Burning
Will there be a Second Season?
Oct 18, 2013 3:18 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

As the final grade, while not appreciating much the blunders of the graphics, I would give as a final grade 8/10 instead of 7/10! Just as an encouragement for the BD version and for a sequel!
Anime very pleasant, only a few points in the plot that I was disappointed, but overall it was very good. Narratively good, had the edge to become super! What a pity! The painful part is that concerning animation, CG and drawings!
Character design very nice, really nice OST, OP & ED with pleasant to listen to!

Misaki and Nanami are the characters who deserve the title of MC's in the series!
Nov 9, 2013 10:42 AM

Sep 2013
Very good anime! Now I have this so well known overwhelming and inexplicable feeling that you have after watching an anime you have really enjoyed… I will need some time to recover myself x)
Overall 8/10

"Hey, what color do you want to be?"
DRaaXNov 9, 2013 10:51 AM
In every score, there's a feeling...
Nov 9, 2013 7:08 PM
Oct 2013
the1337fleet said:
Elite60 said:
Well at least there were some kisses at the end, although poor Nanami didn't kiss anyone.

lmao at Rita kissing Maid-chan and Maid-chan getting embarrassed.

Best girl didn't get or give a kiss. This is a tragedy.

Yes she did, Misaki and Jin not only kissed but they got engaged, possibly even married? :) Misaki was my fave.
Nov 19, 2013 5:44 PM

Aug 2013
I'm half and half on this episode as an ending.. on one hand, it wrapped up things nicely with the old set of students. On the other hand, I'm left wanting more with the new students... why would they introduce a new "generation" of Sakurasou students just to end the series?
Nov 23, 2013 10:10 PM
Nov 2013
They speak about them much more in the continued Light novel series that recently ended at volume 10. I reccomend you DON'T read it however, as the ending is rather lackluster and not worth it. Honestly it ruins the anime, to have found out about the crappy ending. I forced myself to dismiss it as purely fan fiction.
Nov 24, 2013 7:43 AM

May 2009
over8ted said:
Yes she did, Misaki and Jin not only kissed but they got engaged, possibly even married? :) Misaki was my fave.

Possibly? She changed her last name.

bluefire1802 said:
They speak about them much more in the continued Light novel series that recently ended at volume 10. I reccomend you DON'T read it however, as the ending is rather lackluster and not worth it. Honestly it ruins the anime, to have found out about the crappy ending. I forced myself to dismiss it as purely fan fiction.

Anime went to shit in second half anyway. LN was better except for that shitty ending.
Dec 4, 2013 5:27 PM
May 2013
Ayyzuwa said:
I'm gonna miss them all :(. I hope there will be a 2nd season sometime! New residents also seem cool xD

Love it, as it make me laugh, smile and sad (mix feeling) although I wonder if they will do any 2nd season as it would be good, as last season ran from 2011 to 2012 (i think) which been awhile ago, so 2nd second? I don't know..... wish they could.... -sigh- as this made my day very well =)

Kyuutoryuu said:
I'm half and half on this episode as an ending.. on one hand, it wrapped up things nicely with the old set of students. On the other hand, I'm left wanting more with the new students... why would they introduce a new "generation" of Sakurasou students just to end the series?

I agree... Bit odd... as from that made me think will they do 2nd season but looking at result from season 1 seem it was done 2/3 year ago.... so yeah.... =( as I watch first time for last 3 day... (completed the series) -just hope-....

Have Great Day
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 7, 2013 3:18 AM

Apr 2009
Marathoned most of the series in one day!
Nice ending, really hoping for a second season!
10/10 reminds me of toradora
Dec 16, 2013 1:22 AM

Apr 2012
marathoned in 2 days

was disappointed with the 2nd half of the series
the relationship development of all the characters were so flat
enjoyed the awkward humor more than anything. Misaki and Mashiro were good at facilitating awkward moments lol.

final verdict
6/10

Dec 29, 2013 9:45 PM

Dec 2013
I dont think that was the best way to end the series but its acceptable. I was rooting for Nanami, I think she deserves him more, but as the anime said, "Life is unfair."

I can't remember an ending of any series where they put small quotes of all characters to close the series, it was pretty good.

Overall I think the series is 8/10.
Eh
Dec 30, 2013 5:17 PM

May 2010
It still make no sense to me why Rita was here.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 31, 2013 3:20 PM

Jun 2013
I just had to rewatch this while I had a break. Definitely still one of my favorite animes of all time.
I really love everything in this series, from the art, OST, and realism. What I mean by realism is that it takes plausible situations and doesn't always give the happiest ending to it. A lot of series that I've watched usually just have predictable endings to every situation. This one actually caught me off guard several times.
Amazing cast of characters too. Gonna miss their antics and random moments. I'm still hoping for another season for this series. 10/10 for sure
Jan 4, 2014 6:42 PM

Dec 2009
I rewatched Sakurasou during Christmas and...

Now I know.

I love Sakurasou.

It may be full of faults and annoyances.

But I love Sakurasou.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jan 7, 2014 2:05 PM

Mar 2013
This anime as a whole is really, really, really-- yes count it, three reallies--hard to score. There are so many character developments loops that it's frustrating and the plot seems contrived at times but damn to I love this fucking anime.

7? 8? 9? What the hell is it???
Jan 11, 2014 10:40 AM

Jul 2013
Dissappointed that Nanami doesnt end up with Kanda.
Jan 11, 2014 3:18 PM

Dec 2012
Really great anime but why introduce new Sakurasou students to end the series?
Now I'm curious~
Jan 11, 2014 8:08 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh. I wanted to like this show, but I just couldn't. There were moments I enjoyed, and even a few episodes were pretty good, but I was just rolling my eyes most of the time. The drama seemed really forced (all Kanda does is shout about things). If the anime had conveyed the theme about hard work vs innate talent better, I might have enjoyed it more. It seemed like it had potential, but it just went down the path of being an average romcom most of the time.

Mashiro's "innocence" just annoyed me. She didn't seem pure to me, but it was like she was mentally/emotionally stunted or something.

If Kanda had at least ended up with someone at the end I probably would have rated it a point higher or something. I hate indecisive endings.
Jan 12, 2014 10:51 AM

Jan 2014
I love this anime through & through! The amount of emotions I felt while watching and the intensity were majestic, from heartbreaking moments to ones where you clench your fists in hope something good will happen or the situation would turn for the best!

The emotions from Kanda towards the geniuses felt real, I sometimes felt the same during my studies.

You discover people from another world, another level, close yet soooo far. You can't help but feel jealousy, envy, injustice paired with hating yourself for being a super hypocrite. Slap in the face!

Well whatever. I loved it, I have never felt so many emotions while watching anime. I'll also have to admit I shed a lot of tears.
Jan 12, 2014 11:30 AM

May 2009
Soren333 said:
Dissappointed that Nanami doesnt end up with Kanda.

You must have been really deluded if you thought she had chance.
Jan 16, 2014 3:57 PM
Jan 2014
The feels :( I want there to be another season.
Jan 16, 2014 5:50 PM

Jan 2012
8/10

would watch 2nd season if there's one..
Jan 19, 2014 6:02 AM

Jan 2008
Very good ending I enjoyed it very much very seldom do I ever feel like it was a good or great ending n for those that do I put them on my top favs list so far I have 4 and this one is so going on my top 5 which I was hoping was going to happen n it did ending was better then i though it was going to be would like to have seen Jin come back at the end n they all well Mashiro, Nanami and Sorata move in next door so Misaki never feels lonely again.

Also I think at the end that they showed a time skip to show where everyone is now like 5 years or so nothing more

But other then that it was still very good now the question is

"Will I watch it again"

Absolutely no doubt about it it might not be for like a year or more or if they dub it to see if that is any good but yes I would watch it again regardless.
Jan 22, 2014 3:50 PM

Jan 2009
-i wished the relationships got developed a little more deeper. never got to see long intense/deep dialogue from all the characters, especially from kanda x mashiro.

-i loved how the characters were put thru hell. they failed so many times and got jealous of other people's accomplishments. most other animes never have their main characters fail this many times and i commend the creators for this. seeing their failures/weaknesses just made them feel more human.

-it's been awhile since i've binge-watched a series like this for 3 days. seeing an anime of this high calibur come to an end defintely has left a whole in my heart cuz finding another 1 like this is very hard.

-but if there's anything i learned from this series... it's this: if u get new friends, make sure u do the stuff that u want to do or haven't done yet with them. make memories and have fun.

----------------------
-overall series rating: 8/10

-thank you sakurasou, for sharing ur world with me
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jan 29, 2014 1:33 AM
Aug 2007
8/10

Really want to rate it higher, but the forced drama is some of the episodes won't let me. I'd give it an 8.5 if possible though, because it has a lot of great moments, and the characters are all great when they're interacting with one another.

The end was a bit annoying though.. now I want to know how the story continues, but I don't want to read it, so I'll have to hope they make a second season.. which I doubt...
Feb 2, 2014 9:27 AM
Feb 2014
i think Nanami would have to be who might kiss sorata,but it was a good ending i dind´t like it so much but let wait for the next season! (or OVA or extra)
Feb 2, 2014 9:31 AM
Feb 2014
Cratex said:
Vylash said:
Naxrrhid said:
Mashiro is clearly the best girl

small mistake there, you seem to have spelled aoyama wrong
LOL. I like how you think!

me too
Feb 2, 2014 9:47 AM
Feb 2014
tapanda said:
I love Jin and Misaki, really happy to see how their relationship ended. Rita totally played with Ryunusuke again, but he really deserved it. Sorata and Mashiro will forever be the cutest couple, too bad for Aoyama...

I didn't cry like in episode 23, but it was sweet, touching, and I'm so glad I watched this show.

i agree with all ecept the sorata and masiro forever,i like mashiro and nanami but i think nanami will be better couple (dont you think aboout what it could happend if mashiro is his wife?who would cook?who would wash the clothes etc..)
Feb 5, 2014 6:27 AM
Feb 2014
love is just a bug in the neuronal system of the human Ryūnosuke Akasaka
Feb 6, 2014 7:22 PM

Apr 2013
A nice and happy ending. Glad to see the new students and Misaki becoming the new (and married) neighbour.
Mar 5, 2014 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
I really liked that ending. It was as crazy as the entire anime! But now I'm sad, so sad, because there is no sequel!! D':

About the episode :

The beginning was good. You could feel that they were all happy, but something was happening : they were all leaving.

First, we had Rita. Ryuunosuke for such an predictable trap xD
It was really cute, way to go Rita!

Jin and Misaki separation was sad, but they transformed it into happiness. I think it wouldn't have been fitting to their personnality to leave in dramatic way, they had to go for the total, the kiss and the marriage! :D

Nanami still hiding her feeling to protect Mashiro feeling, she's such a... a... Nanami, you're too great. That hug with Mashiro was so heartwarming, they care for each other.

Finally, we had Misaki farewell which we could predict that wasn't a farewell because, well, you know, it's Misaki... :)

The intimate scene between Mashiro and Sorata was done perfectly. They had that cute awkwardness and proximity, and right before the climac, fucking Hirori out of nowhere! That cat really don't like Mashiro xD

Like I thought from the title, you room-mate would appear at Sakurasou and we have a pervert and a serious girl. We could almost say that it kinda ''replace'' (they will never replace of course) Misaki and Jin. We also have Sorata little sister, the adorable brotherly complexed loli :P

Aoyama is back after convincing her father. It was predictable, but I'm happy to see that she was back with her ''familly'' :)
And so they begin a new game for Sorata and it lead to awkward situation because, well, it's Sakurasou.

Of coure, Misaki couldn't wait that Jin finish his studies, she's way too explosive.

It finished with that mash-up of different scene with the most important quotes from the show. I think that it was beautiful.

I want to come back on the main character, they had all that special thing that made them unique and beautiful :

- Ryuunosuke, he was a really interresting character. He's not as original as a Mashiro, but he had that tsundere in him that caused hilarious situation, especially with Rita. Even if he was cold and calculator, in the end, he really carred about Sakurasou.

- Jin, he was a really mysterious man. It was hard to figure what exactly he was feeling. He was always giving advice and tips, but he was completely lost with his own feeling. He was a really likable and sensible character, even if he was often trying to show the opposite.

- Misaki, she's a ball of energy simply. It was the most crazy character of Sakurasou. She was leading them in all those crazy circumstance. But she was hiding for a good part of the show another personnality of her, someone really fragile that can break in an instant.

- Nanami, ahhh Nanami... And so, my ship sunk. xD
But she was really an adorable person. She was really the strongest of the gang, even if she cracked a few time. The gang was often relied on her and on her sense of management. She was always failling at everything, seriously, she never had a break. She even hide her feeling so Sorata could tell his feeling to Mashiro, that's true love :3

- Mashiro, well, she was the star of the show. If she hadn't been there, there would have been no anime. Even if she looked shy at a first glance, she was the less timid character from the show. Always exposing herself without understanding the innuendo, she was so clueless. Yet, even with her innability to do anything by herself, she was a genius. And that genius caused a lot of pain to Sorata. That's what made the show often turn dramatic and unique.

- Sorata. Now Sorata, I know that a lot of people didn't liked him because they thought he was often an asshole with Mashiro and everyone, but for me, it was one of my favorite character from the show. Why? Because he was so human. He was one of the most human of the gang : flawed, short tempered, normal guy. He had the responsability of a pure genius that he admired, but also despised. Some will say that it was disgusting his hate for Mashiro at some times. Me, I thought that it was so natural. How would you feel if all you were doing and putting your effort in was never succeeding and the girl whose barely able to put a panties succeed at everything she do with no effort at all? You would be frustrated and you would feel powerless. You wouldn't want to show it, but sometime, when you have too much packed in youself, it just explode. That's why I liked him, he was the most realistic main of the show, he was just a normal guy.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 5, 2014 9:36 PM
Jan 2014
Does anyone have a link to where I can read the Light novel starting from Volume 6 or where this anime ended? Thank you!

I really enjoyed this anime.. but I was really rooting for Nanami... I feel like the ending is similar to Toradora, in the way that it really didn't satisfy what I wanted and made me wish there was more to this than ep. 24. Other wise, loved the plot and all the characters. 9/10
Pages (13) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

213 by Liddo-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.