Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 23, 2013 1:53 PM

May 2011
What the fuck!? Now that's what you call a sudden and unexpected confession. Sena popped that shit outta nowhere wow.

Smh Kodaka... what was that man? He literally ran away like a little girl -.-. I feel bad for Sena now. And that look from Rika at the end =/.

Loved how Rika is dressed in this episode and lmao at the way Yusa got bullied by Sena and Yozora.
Mar 23, 2013 1:56 PM

Dec 2010
KODAKA, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Don't get me wrong, I would kind of feel like him if I was a little hesitant in a similar situation, but COME ON. Just make up your mind already. Nobody is that dull. Rito from To Love-Ru just knows that a harem and being surrounded by a lot of hot girls, but he just wants to try to avoid it. You're just really, REALLY, dumb.

Either way, Yusa was just so adorably annoying. Really enjoyed her scenes.
Mar 23, 2013 2:02 PM

Apr 2011
I loved this episode sad next episode is going to be last one hoping for S3.

Rika was crazy and cute as usual I loled at that book Kodaka was like WTF I have to read Yaoi.

That Aoi girl was so fucking annoying.

And Kodaka needs to man up instead of running from his problems. It was sad to see Yozora crying.
Mar 23, 2013 2:06 PM

Nov 2011
I wonder if Rika will still love yaoi that much after learning the truth about yaoi holes...

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 23, 2013 2:36 PM

Jul 2008
linchpin said:
I wonder if Rika will still love yaoi that much after learning the truth about yaoi holes...

I always thought yaoi hole was just a euphemism, not an actual thing.
Mar 23, 2013 2:41 PM

Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:

People keep on talking about how much Sena has "developed". What are you all talking about? She was arrogant at the beginning, she is arrogant now. The only reason people thinks she has "developed" is because of Yozora (in response to the various situations Yozora puts her into), but as her interaction with Yusa shows, Sena is still completely wrapped up in her wants and desires. Even after her "confession", the first thing she did was to call Kodaka an idiot because he interfered with her game. If anything, she has regressed, where as Yozora has quietly developed.

Volume 7, King Lear
“ "H-holy crap are you petty..."
Oh man... this is just... pathetic.
I kinda wanted to start crying at how my once-manly childhood friend (who was actually a girl) had changed so much.
Actually, now that I think about it, she's only been getting worse recently...
She's always had plenty of pathetic habits, like talking to her air friend, but I get the feeling that she isn't even trying to hide them anymore now.
Back when I'd just transferred in, she at least looked perfect. I mean, she was like an intelligent, hard-to-approach cool beauty to me, but now... It's strange... When did she turn into such a hopeless case... ”
Ari-UnnieMar 23, 2013 2:44 PM
Mar 23, 2013 3:02 PM

Sep 2009
All Senafags could just go to Hell. Because of you Kodaka'll never and up with the best girl. With Rika.
Mar 23, 2013 3:07 PM
Nov 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
Love is putting someone else's happiness before your own, Sena has never done that, Yozara though has done this several times with Kodaka. If he says he wants to do something, she listens and changes to accommodate his wants, despite her own difficulties. In short she at least is trying. Pretty poorly, both due to her own shyness and Kodaka's own issues, but try she does.

Someone knows what he's talking about. Some people here wouldn't know love unless it's the type that hits like a bludgeon. Too bad.
Mar 23, 2013 3:40 PM

Aug 2012
And thus we reach the problem of a harem anime: How to preserve the good relations among the members of the Neighbor's Club without making the girls dumb and the lead oblivious/hopeless, which would be the easy but frustrating way out. And Kodaka has no good reason or excuse to deny or put off all of their feelings; he's a normal-as-you-can-get high school student with nothing to do after school but hang around the club.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Mar 23, 2013 4:12 PM

Nov 2011
Nachtwandler_21 said:
All Senafags could just go to Hell. Because of you Kodaka'll never and up with the best girl. With Rika.

I don't think most Senafags have anything against Rika. She isn't bad at all. She's very cute actually. I, personally, just like Sena more. I think she would benefit more from having a loving relationship with a kind and down-to-earth guy like Kodaka. I don't even consider Yozora, because I can't bring myself to like her, at all.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 23, 2013 4:20 PM
Aug 2011
potplant said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Love is putting someone else's happiness before your own, Sena has never done that, Yozara though has done this several times with Kodaka. If he says he wants to do something, she listens and changes to accommodate his wants, despite her own difficulties. In short she at least is trying. Pretty poorly, both due to her own shyness and Kodaka's own issues, but try she does.

Someone knows what he's talking about. Some people here wouldn't know love unless it's the type that hits like a bludgeon. Too bad.

[sarcasm]"Look at me! My definition of love must be the correct one and the others are wrong because I'm oh so special"[/sarcasm]

linchpin said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:

I don't think most Senafags have anything against Rika. She isn't bad at all. She's very cute actually. I, personally, just like Sena more. I think she would benefit more from having a loving relationship with a kind and down-to-earth guy like Kodaka. I don't even consider Yozora, because I can't bring myself to like her, at all.

I agree. We Senafags don't have anything against the other girls, with the exception of Yozora. Sometimes we feel pity for her though.
Mar 23, 2013 4:20 PM
Mar 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
HighonMuffins said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:
I do because I pay attention and don't act like a pre-teen that seems to be ignoring the point of the show who still uses homosexuality as an insult

Pay attention to what? The anime hasn't revealed yet why he acts that way although it has been mentioned and why are you so sure that isn't just probably another lame reason to justify his sob story of not accepting the feelings of others? Tell me oh so mature one.

Go back and watch the last few minutes of episode 10. Seriously pay attention and keep your eyes open this time.

Damn, dat butthurt bro. You can lie to yourself and put out as many excuses as you may want, but Kodaka was a complete as*hole and a coward by flat out pretending Sena's confession didn't happen and non-chalantly walking out the room. That is plain out cowardice and lack of testicles. He could've just as easily told her that "I will think about your proposal, so if you don't mind, could you please give me a little bit of time?" or flat out said "I don't think i want to go into a relationship as of now, I am perfectly happy hanging out with you guys in the club as friends, and I don't want to lose that". He is a coward, no going around that. All the hate he is receiving is well deserved. Sena deserves better, unless he redeems himself next episode. Also, don't be so cocky, your "insults" are extremely generic, overused, and un-original, and only make you sound ignorant, making your attempts at making a point and sounding strong hilariously failed.

Sure you are not trying to talking about yourself? The fun thing is half of you haters want to think you are such perfect Men in your life and you could have easily done something better. That's the hilarious part and in the same time just ignorant. I can't help it if you think i am cocky. That's your problem.

not trying to talking?
Also, I don't "think" I could've done something better, I know I would've, no doubt about it. I can come up with around twenty ways to deal with the situation better than what Kodaka did, which is plainly pathetic.
Mar 23, 2013 4:24 PM

Sep 2010
Warteboy said:
linchpin said:
Ovindel said:
Lol. Sena just blurted it out while being into the game, I think she just thought she was thinking it but accidentally said it out loud. I'm getting seriously tired of Kodaka by now but I hope (and somewhat expect) that next episode will finally get rid of his running away. Can't wait for the next ep. Still, Rika is best girl.
Don't you think she let it slip on purpose? Or that was the calmest reaction to slipping a huge secret out I've ever seen. She just went: "Oh, well, that's how it is, I love you and would like to marry you, so I'll repeat it so you hear me well." It was so great how she wasn't ashamed of expressing her feelings in front of the whole club. Courageous Sena FTW!
Yh I think they did that scene better and clearer in the novels, but Sena didn't actually mean to confess she was just really immersed in the game and didn't realise she was saying it, then afterwards when she realised it she just went along with it since she "was gonna say it sooner or later anyway"

Exactly what I intended to say with it, I thought the same way as Warteboy did.

Fabienne said:
It's up to the author nevertheless, maybe Kodaka will pretend to be gay *hehel*
Lol. xD

HighonMuffins said:
Also, I don't "think" I could've done something better, I know I would've, no doubt about it. I can come up with around twenty ways to deal with the situation better than what Kodaka did, which is plainly pathetic.
I think the author just wanted to create "another delay" of the conclusion. He could keep doing this until all other story elements are dealt with.
ObinderuMar 23, 2013 4:28 PM
Mar 23, 2013 4:30 PM

Dec 2012
Nachtwandler_21 said:

oh yea definately, we senafags hav the writers on speed dial wispering in their ears death threats if they dont meet r demands, grow up.
I don't really think anyone (or at least any of us) has a problem with Rika, I'd actually be ok with a Rika ending (they should thro a Sena x Yozora ending with tht too tho) but at the end of the day we dont hav a say in the ending its up to the creators :p
Mar 23, 2013 4:39 PM
Oct 2012
Tepes973 said:
Volume 7, King Lear

Sore wa sore, kore wa kore. This is the animation, not the manga or novels (which I haven't read). She hasn't gotten that bad in the animation, and her opening up about Rika this episode shows more progress than Sena has since the beginning.

Though I would agree with the sentiment. As I said a couple of weeks ago, the Yusa was introduced to expose Sena, the Student Council President will open Yozora up. If the writer really does intend to write 10 more light novels, I can easily see the President becoming the love interest. As Yozora said this episode, the President, not Sena is the epitome of "popular" that Yozora hates, and Kodaka showing interest to the President over Sena, would drive Sena batty. This would unite the two against a common foe, allowing for a lot of fun the writer could exploit. Of course that would need a S3 to show, but considering what people have written about more novels, not unexpected.
Mar 23, 2013 4:53 PM

Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Tepes973 said:
Volume 7, King Lear

Sore wa sore, kore wa kore. This is the animation, not the manga or novels (which I haven't read). She hasn't gotten that bad in the animation, and her opening up about Rika this episode shows more progress than Sena has since the beginning.

Though I would agree with the sentiment. As I said a couple of weeks ago, the Yusa was introduced to expose Sena, the Student Council President will open Yozora up. If the writer really does intend to write 10 more light novels, I can easily see the President becoming the love interest. As Yozora said this episode, the President, not Sena is the epitome of "popular" that Yozora hates, and Kodaka showing interest to the President over Sena, would drive Sena batty. This would unite the two against a common foe, allowing for a lot of fun the writer could exploit. Of course that would need a S3 to show, but considering what people have written about more novels, not unexpected.

Tru tru, but the anime has been fallowing the novels full-heartedly, minus a few of the details they cut for time. The way he was showing interest in Hinata would be the same way he was saying tht he was lucky to get to spend time with Sena calling them both, "real live princesses." I could see them going into a S3, tho im really not sur wat the popularity of this show is, so yea. But even if her n Yusa entered the race in ep 00, he specifically called Sena n Yozora the heroines.

Just out of curiosity since I've never fully grasped it myself, wat is Yozora's main appeal?
Mar 23, 2013 5:12 PM
Nov 2010
Yozora's main appeal is similar to Sena - and to an extent the rest of the girls - namely her pathetic personality. She is very much the polar opposite of Sena in many ways, and the general vibe is inwardly fragile outwardly tsuntsun shy girl with somewhat negative outlook. (Isn't this a huggable combination from the perspective of a man? You see, girls that make all the moves are friggin scary! Even if it's the harem norm.) Whereas, Sena's the outwardly outgoing but otherwise insensate and completely oblivious girl who clubs her way around.

Just that, some of Sena's flaws are at the same time a strength in the context of the story progression. In the LN, the same amount of tsukkomi are given by Kodaka on both girl's sorry personalities.
Mar 23, 2013 5:32 PM

Dec 2012
potplant said:
Just that, some of Sena's flaws are at the same time a strength in the context of the story progression. In the LN, the same amount of tsukkomi are given by Kodaka on both girl's sorry personalities.

Ahhhhhhh, I see I see. Thanks! most fans (meaning on both sides) are too i kinda wanna say aggressive to actually calmly reason with the side. Yea i guess the reason im not a yozora fan is cuz Sena's pathetic-ness really doesnt bother me n is mor humorous. where as, i fine the reasoning behind Yozora's flaws a bit over dramatic seeing as her scenario is quite common now of days, n many go thro the same thing taking it no where near as extreme as she has.
And yea tru but Yozora he took into special note, nearly bringing him to tears, wen the others he just mentioned, probably just because he regards her higher as former osananajimi tho.
Mar 23, 2013 6:01 PM

May 2009
It's so easy to see when someone did something wrong, but it's so hard to do something right in the situation he was in.

Rika's reaction was sad.
Yozora's reaction was worth it.
Poor Sena in the end.
Mar 23, 2013 6:08 PM

Apr 2008
He just... ran away from a confession while pretending he had become deaf.

I can't think of a word right now descriptive enough for how much of a scumbag he is.
Mar 23, 2013 6:32 PM

Aug 2012
Kodaka's a little faggot coward loser. A girl proposes to you and you can't even give her a straight answer?

At this point I have a hard time understanding why they even like him? Fucking stupid.

Oh well I shouldn't be surprised. %99.99 of harem leads are completely douchetarded to begin with. Maybe I'm surprised because he's reached a new (and unprecendented) level of douchetardiness.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Mar 23, 2013 8:08 PM

Oct 2012
Sena said everything she should never say, in the worst situation possible.

Kodaka had 3 choices:

1st Say something positive and everybody else would be in unhappy, big chance for the club to disband. VERY bad situation

2nd Say something negative. It would start a chain reaction. sena would be very unhappy, she would probably quit the club, she would loose the only friend she has (Yozora), Yozara herself wouldnt be very happy about her leaving. Yozora could leave the club to. Atleast the club by the end wouldnt be a very fun friendly relaxed place to be has it was before. bad ending

3rd Run Away (saying he didnt heard anything). Acting like that he is being neutral. He gives the chance to everybody to remain as they were and not acknowledging what happen there. And if they act like nothing happened they'll protect sena's feelings and the group will still be happy. If the girls take the running away badly, and dont forget sena's confession, they'll probably start hating kodaka and kick him out, but the club will still be up and all the girls will be happy

Kodaka is like a hero, he's forgetting is own hapinness, making everybody happy instead of choosing the girl he likes.
If the girls stay happy together and become friends he doesnt even care if they hate him, because is a fucking good guy and he is doing the best he can to make everybody happy.

sry for my lousy english
laepMar 23, 2013 8:13 PM
Mar 23, 2013 8:57 PM

Aug 2010
Didn't expect that confession at all. It just came out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure Kodaka just doesn't want to get into a relationship with any girl. He know that if he chooses one he'll pretty much lose all the others. I think the way he ran like that just wasn't right though. Rika understands that what Kodaka is doing just isn't right.
Mar 23, 2013 9:10 PM

Nov 2011
laep said:

Kodaka had 3 choices:

I don't think anyone would expect him to give a YES/NO answer on the spot. He could have simply said she surprised him, that marriage didn't even cross his mind and he has to think it through, he could possibly delay the decision until graduation, he could say that they aren't even dating yet and he'd need to spend more time with Sena before getting married, he could say that he'd prefer to be the one to confess his feelings when he's sure of them... anything would be better than running away.

Also, only one person would be unhappy if he responded positively to Sena's confession. Rika would be glad he finally faced the "problem". Yukimura? I can't see her fall into despair, because her master might marry Sena-san. Kobato would need some reassuring of her brother's love and that he's never gonna abandon her along with forcing Sena to promise she won't molest Kobato anymore if she wants to become family with her. The only person that would get really depressed would be Yozora. She'd probably be devastated, not only losing her one and only Kodaka, but also losing him to Niku too. It would be sad, but there's no way he can make both of them happy. It's either unrequited love for both or happiness for one and a broken heart for the other.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Mar 23, 2013 9:44 PM

Jan 2011
I can't lie, I laughed hard as hell when Kodaka got out of that room like a bat out of hell. Can't blame him, being put on the spot in front of everyone...that's some tough shit.
Mar 24, 2013 12:23 AM
Mar 2013
Now I'm hoping for a Yozora x Kodaka mainly because Yozora was trying so hard to get Kodaka to like her more. (Example: Yukimura that a butler was more manly. Tell Sena that this is the new hip hair style)
Yozora made the club just so she can hangout with Kodaka, I don't care if Sena had an arranged marriage.
TEAM YOZORA
Mar 24, 2013 1:03 AM

Jan 2012
Kodaka needs to make up his frickin mind or I'll snap
Mar 24, 2013 2:01 AM

Apr 2012
Acinonyx said:
He just... ran away from a confession while pretending he had become deaf.

I can't think of a word right now descriptive enough for how much of a scumbag he is.

yes i agree
he mustn't run away
Mar 24, 2013 2:04 AM
Jan 2010
I hereby dub this moment when a boy runs away like burning hell from a romantic confession the "Kodaka Moment".

Mar 24, 2013 2:43 AM

Aug 2009
can't wait for the next eps.
i don't care about Sena, yozora FTW
Mar 24, 2013 4:23 AM
Aug 2012
HighonMuffins said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
HighonMuffins said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
-Quasar said:
Objurgo said:
I do because I pay attention and don't act like a pre-teen that seems to be ignoring the point of the show who still uses homosexuality as an insult

Pay attention to what? The anime hasn't revealed yet why he acts that way although it has been mentioned and why are you so sure that isn't just probably another lame reason to justify his sob story of not accepting the feelings of others? Tell me oh so mature one.

Go back and watch the last few minutes of episode 10. Seriously pay attention and keep your eyes open this time.

Damn, dat butthurt bro. You can lie to yourself and put out as many excuses as you may want, but Kodaka was a complete as*hole and a coward by flat out pretending Sena's confession didn't happen and non-chalantly walking out the room. That is plain out cowardice and lack of testicles. He could've just as easily told her that "I will think about your proposal, so if you don't mind, could you please give me a little bit of time?" or flat out said "I don't think i want to go into a relationship as of now, I am perfectly happy hanging out with you guys in the club as friends, and I don't want to lose that". He is a coward, no going around that. All the hate he is receiving is well deserved. Sena deserves better, unless he redeems himself next episode. Also, don't be so cocky, your "insults" are extremely generic, overused, and un-original, and only make you sound ignorant, making your attempts at making a point and sounding strong hilariously failed.

Sure you are not trying to talking about yourself? The fun thing is half of you haters want to think you are such perfect Men in your life and you could have easily done something better. That's the hilarious part and in the same time just ignorant. I can't help it if you think i am cocky. That's your problem.

not trying to talking?

Bring it on Mr. Perfect Human Being(?).............i would really like to know your so called twenty ways. I am pretty confident i can smash all of them to bits.

Try to think about things from Kodaka's point of view before calling him pathetic. These idiot's don't really want to understand his feelings. He is not a perfect human being here and nobody said it was the right thing to do. But it's understandable why he did so if people used their brain a little.

Oh before saying some dumb shit again...............state your Twenty ways first Mr. Perfectionist.

Mar 24, 2013 4:43 AM

Dec 2012
Orix said:
I hereby dub this moment when a boy runs away like burning hell from a romantic confession the "Kodaka Moment".

Oh wow here is a cookie for your effort .

I see that the stupid posts about Kodaka are still coming...

laep said:
Kodaka is like a hero, he's forgetting is own hapinness, making everybody happy instead of choosing the girl he likes.
If the girls stay happy together and become friends he doesnt even care if they hate him, because is a fucking good guy and he is doing the best he can to make everybody happy.

He really isn't giving up his happiness for the sake of others the club staying the same is his happiness he is actually scared of the club breaking up . He is pretty selfish actually.
tsudecimoMar 24, 2013 4:47 AM
Mar 24, 2013 4:57 AM

Dec 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Logical because she's the only worthy candidate.
Atleast she likes his sister too. Unlike Yozora, who just ignores her.

Sena's only experience comes from galge. Its to be expected that she comes off weird.

Rika wouldn't be logical because she's insignificant.

Lol? Yozora doesn't ignore Kobato she just doesn't interact with her that much and she stood up for her when Yusa said that Kobato wasn't allowed in the club IIRC .
Actually Rika is really significant and whether you like it or not she has the best shot at Kodaka.
Mar 24, 2013 5:04 AM

Sep 2012
linchpin said:

I don't think anyone would expect him to give a YES/NO answer on the spot. He could have simply said she surprised him, that marriage didn't even cross his mind and he has to think it through, he could possibly delay the decision until graduation, he could say that they aren't even dating yet and he'd need to spend more time with Sena before getting married, he could say that he'd prefer to be the one to confess his feelings when he's sure of them... anything would be better than running away.
"Anything would be better than running away" if there are no other people around. Otherwise doing this in front of all people is giving too much information to everyone else when it should have been said in private. Sena made the mistake by saying it in front of everyone but Kodaka should not perpetuate this mistake further.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 24, 2013 5:32 AM
Jan 2010
Oh wow here is a cookie for your effort.

I see that the stupid posts about Kodaka are still coming...

Oh stop it, you... :D
Mar 24, 2013 6:15 AM
Oct 2010
Besides the running away, there's the issue of feinging deafness.

If at least he had escaped it in a funny way...

Like after saying "I think I left the stove on, gotta go"
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 24, 2013 6:19 AM

Nov 2011
symbv said:
linchpin said:

"Anything would be better than running away" if there are no other people around. Otherwise doing this in front of all people is giving too much information to everyone else when it should have been said in private. Sena made the mistake by saying it in front of everyone but Kodaka should not perpetuate this mistake further.

Then: "S-Sena... It's pretty embarrassing for me to discuss such matters in public. Can we talk about it later, in private? Give me a day to think about it."

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Mar 24, 2013 6:21 AM
Aug 2011
tsudecimo said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Sena's only experience comes from galge. Its to be expected that she comes off weird.

Lol? Yozora doesn't ignore Kobato she just doesn't interact with her that much and she stood up for her when Yusa said that Kobato wasn't allowed in the club IIRC .
Actually Rika is really significant and whether you like it or not she has the best shot at Kodaka.

Doesn't interact with her that much... Even though she's there a lot.
In other words, ignores her.

Rika is the "bro" in this scenario now. She won't end up with Kodaka ever, and will be the cool friend.
I meant insignificant as a romantic interest.

The reason I actually pointed out the ignoring is because I actually like the interactions of Kodaka and Sena, but their relations and interaction within their families.

All we need now is Mr.Hasegawa, to come and interact with his bro Pegasus and Sena too.
Mar 24, 2013 6:28 AM

Dec 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
tsudecimo said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Rika is the "bro" in this scenario now. She won't end up with Kodaka ever, and will be the cool friend.

The reason I actually pointed out the ignoring is because I actually like the interactions of Kodaka and Sena, but their relations and interaction within their families.

All we need now is Mr.Hasegawa, to come and interact with his bro Pegasus and Sena too.

She stood up for her when Yusa came to the club that's good enough to show that she doesn't dislike her and doesn't ignore her on purpose.
Rika has the best shot because:
and from all the girls she is the only one that Kodaka compliments on looks and how he describe her every time she is being cute.
Also the friend zone thing doesn't work in this anime since for a couple of them Friend=Lover
Mar 24, 2013 6:38 AM

Sep 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

might as well also mention that Kobato "ignores" Rika and Yukimura
Mar 24, 2013 6:49 AM

Apr 2011
I'll be always on Yozora's side no matter what :P
Mar 24, 2013 7:31 AM
Oct 2010
Brigandi said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

I think the point was about Yozora.

I don't see the problem with Kobato ignoring some of the club members given their age difference. It's normal behaviour for a 6 year old... wait a minute...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 24, 2013 7:32 AM
Aug 2011
Brigandi said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Everyones ignores Yukimaru, because she is just their personal maid/butler.

Kobato doesn't interact with Rika because she is, despite her actual age, a child and the only one close to her mentality is Maria. The older girls should be the ones interacting with her.

tsudecimo said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
tsudecimo said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

She stood up for her when Yusa came to the club that's good enough to show that she doesn't dislike her and doesn't ignore her on purpose.
Rika has the best shot because:
and from all the girls she is the only one that Kodaka compliments on looks and how he describe her every time she is being cute.
Also the friend zone thing doesn't work in this anime since for a couple of them Friend=Lover

Yet he never even bothered peeking on her once even after so many chances.

At least Kodaka has shown many times that he finds Sena sexually appealing.
Mar 24, 2013 7:45 AM

Dec 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
-snip-

....Your Sena fanboyism is really dumb -_- what does peeking have to do with anything ? he never peeks at any of the girls.
He finds Rika more beautiful than any of the girls he described her beauty twice in this season and said it out load.
Unless Sena and Yozora get some serious development in Vol 9 and so on i don't see why Kodaka wouldn't end up with Rika ( the girl with the most development) and sees Kodaka for Kodaka.
Sena has even a lower chance than Yozora thanks to the whole confession and arranged marriage thing.

@ ur sig.
Mar 24, 2013 8:05 AM
Aug 2011
tsudecimo said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
-snip-

....Your Sena fanboyism is really dumb -_- what does peeking have to do with anything ? he never peeks at any of the girls.
He finds Rika more beautiful than any of the girls he described her beauty twice in this season and said it out load.
Unless Sena and Yozora get some serious development in Vol 9 and so on i don't see why Kodaka wouldn't end up with Rika ( the girl with the most development) and sees Kodaka for Kodaka.
Sena has even a lower chance than Yozora thanks to the whole confession and arranged marriage thing.

@ ur sig.

All my feelings went into that sig.

Dude, being friendzoned is the end.
Let's just stop there.

Sena still has a chance, he didn't reject her yet and they will eventually talk it through, no matter the outcome.
Mar 24, 2013 8:12 AM

Nov 2010
destructo22 said:
I wonder what was under Rika's pillow in the infirmary. A recording device?

Uhoh. I can now see the ending. *Keima's calculation pose*

Mar 24, 2013 8:25 AM

Sep 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Everyones ignores Yukimaru, because she is just their personal maid/butler.

yeah... Rika totally ignores Yukimura
Mar 24, 2013 9:30 AM

Dec 2012
laep said:
Sena said everything she should never say, in the worst situation possible.

Kodaka had 3 choices:

1st Say something positive and everybody else would be in unhappy, big chance for the club to disband. VERY bad situation

2nd Say something negative. It would start a chain reaction. sena would be very unhappy, she would probably quit the club, she would loose the only friend she has (Yozora), Yozara herself wouldnt be very happy about her leaving. Yozora could leave the club to. Atleast the club by the end wouldnt be a very fun friendly relaxed place to be has it was before. bad ending

3rd Run Away (saying he didnt heard anything). Acting like that he is being neutral. He gives the chance to everybody to remain as they were and not acknowledging what happen there. And if they act like nothing happened they'll protect sena's feelings and the group will still be happy. If the girls take the running away badly, and dont forget sena's confession, they'll probably start hating kodaka and kick him out, but the club will still be up and all the girls will be happy

sry for my lousy english

How did she say the worst possible thing?? Wat so she's not allowed to tell her feelings to the one she loves? Yea she did it poorly, but tht was the only way it could hav happened. If she talked to him in private like Rika did he wud hav just cut her off the same way.
And even if he had rejected her (which he wouldnt hav cuz he really wanted to say yes) its Sena we're talking about here. She'd bounce back eventually, she's got an overly positive outlook on life. And no offense but i dont think Yozora wud go as fas as quiting the club for Sena. Yea she cares about all of them but Kodoka is her number 1 priority.
Him being a Hero, not really, he was only protecting himself, he's afraid of change.

Oh btw u said u hav bad english, wat's ur first language?
Mar 24, 2013 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
tsudecimo said:

He can only do that, because he sees her as a friend. He wouldn't have the courage to tell Sena she looks beautiful or sexy. He'd be too embarrassed.

Kodaka to Rika: You look really sexy today!
Rika: Oh? :> So you're having perverted thoughts about me right now? guhehehe So you're a hentai after all ;]

Kodaka to Sena: S-S-Sena, I think you look... s-... se-... s-sexy today!
Sena: O_O <redface>
Kodaka: <redface> I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything indecent!

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Mar 24, 2013 9:58 AM
Dec 2009
... read all 18 pages... and while I have my own opinion I just wanted to raise a potential point

As guys.... (think like a man here) you could adjust the parameters of the so called "friendzone."

Idk about you but just because a girl is my good "friend," doesn't mean I wouldnt feel something romantic with them... Yes there are those people that we all have that are of the opposite sex that we just could not imagine having a relationship with however that line is very different with men than it is women. Some guys might enjoy the ability to love their female best friends, we will never know if kodaka is like that.

that being said I hope the series goes on... even if they continue the LN it will be nice primarily because I really wont have to go back and read the first 8 to have a general idea of what is going on... w/e those are my two cents.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

183 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.