Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 18, 2013 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This series continues to impress me.

Fighting side by side:

The action was pretty good this episode imo, with the robot drones. The ending was also pretty intense. I definitely enjoyed this episode :3 Wow, Yugiri chan!
Mar 18, 2013 10:22 AM
Dec 2012
It was funny Andy dig a gun into the guy's back as soon as he took away the gun from the guy who was trying to commit suicide. What if the guy had said, "Shoot me"?

It seems they procured the submarine from Russia. Are they going to start a nuclear war?

Also, I wondered if Yuugiri had killed Momiji on a wall.
Mar 18, 2013 11:17 AM

Nov 2007
So Yugiri final boss? I can't say I didn't see it coming but still ;_;
Mar 18, 2013 11:33 AM

Mar 2011
Very good episode and ost was so tense.
Fighting was good, can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 18, 2013 11:39 AM

Apr 2007
Dat opening *o*

It was cool seeing Kyousuke use a sword. But why Yuugiri why ;__;
Mar 18, 2013 11:41 AM

Nov 2012
So Yugiri is actually an esper created by normals? Looks like she is pretty badass to boot as she didnt have any problems taking out pandra.

Really like this series, cant wait to see how it ends.
Mar 18, 2013 11:44 AM

Nov 2011
Monochrome said:
Dat opening *o*

Yup, I noticed this too. It was multi colored this episode!
Mar 18, 2013 11:53 AM

Jun 2012
That OP filter was psychedelic O.O

Nice progression this week but was kinda stupid Andy's former boss went out like a punk. As the series finale ends next week I've been thinking back on the whole series. It's a well put together series with a sensible plot, decent production values, and a pretty good OST(which is more than a lot of other anime can say) but there hasn't been any WOW moments for me. It's just been consistently ok which I'm a little disappointed
Mar 18, 2013 11:53 AM

Apr 2011
Stark700 said:
Monochrome said:
Dat opening *o*

Yup, I noticed this too. It was multi colored this episode!

Back to the English version too. Love how they can change the details of it.
Mar 18, 2013 12:08 PM

Mar 2009
nice ep :)
Mar 18, 2013 12:17 PM

Oct 2010
Dat opening & ED. They always fit it to the ep ♥

Too bad that fight against the soldiers and the flying robotic things wasn't really realistic.. I mean they missed all the shots and there were like tons of them :/

Although it was a good ep aside from that aspect. Badass Hyoubu and Andy in action.

+1 for this quote
HyackMar 18, 2013 12:39 PM
Mar 18, 2013 12:22 PM

Nov 2012
yugiri ;-;
Mar 18, 2013 12:32 PM

Feb 2013
Absolutely love the episode and they had better have a second season. And that OP...wow, think someone on the set was doing acid...but at least they remembered to change it back to English now that they are in America. And they took out the Catastrophe ;_; RIP

I couldn't quite get if Kyousuke had already planned for PANDRA to meet him in America, or if they just found out his plans and then met them there. I like that PANDRA has forgiven Andy, though I didn't think it would be that easy. It looks like he's officially part of the group given his "This is where I belong" line.

Poor Yugiri, she's a clone from a failed experiment. I wonder about the organization that made her: The Merchants of the Dead? Was there any mention of them in the manga?

Also, Fujiko traveled pretty fast to America and seems to have caught on about Yugiri pretty quickly, but it doesn't look like she came prepared to face her.

Interestingly, it seems that America has somehow contracted "Storm Trooper" Syndrome. They're soo accurate, that they can't seem to hit anything. :P

And that ending, what is Yugiri doing to all her comrades? Will Andy's power be the key here?
Mar 18, 2013 12:52 PM

Oct 2011
Irenesharda said:
Absolutely love the episode and they had better have a second season. And that OP...wow, think someone on the set was doing acid...but at least they remembered to change it back to English now that they are in America. And they took out the Catastrophe ;_; RIP

I couldn't quite get if Kyousuke had already planned for PANDRA to meet him in America, or if they just found out his plans and then met them there. I like that PANDRA has forgiven Andy, though I didn't think it would be that easy. It looks like he's officially part of the group given his "This is where I belong" line.

Poor Yugiri, she's a clone from a failed experiment. I wonder about the organization that made her: The Merchants of the Dead? Was there any mention of them in the manga?

Also, Fujiko traveled pretty fast to America and seems to have caught on about Yugiri pretty quickly, but it doesn't look like she came prepared to face her.

Interestingly, it seems that America has somehow contracted "Storm Trooper" Syndrome. They're soo accurate, that they can't seem to hit anything. :P

And that ending, what is Yugiri doing to all her comrades? Will Andy's power be the key here?

Found this on Tumblr which would explain Yugiri

Manga spoilers

I wonder if Yugiri is making clones using her ESP powers like she did on Fujiko and using against them or others?
Mar 18, 2013 1:40 PM
Nov 2012
Liked the stylization of the opening.
Yugiri...Why?
;_;

Can't wait for the finale!
Mar 18, 2013 2:04 PM

Feb 2008
It was all nice to see Andy and Kyousuke fighting together, yeah he deserve a punch.

Well, that was expected they turn Yuugiri to a emotionless machine.
Since I don't read the manga I never knew that Yuugiri were a clone, but Kyousuke will try to wake her up.

Next episode will be last.
Pff another week wait.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 18, 2013 3:07 PM

Jun 2012
I loved that back-to back fighting scene
And truth really is overrated (so is logic, tho)

Yugiri's got cool powers, damn

And next week's the last episode, too..

The opening theme--I love it
Mar 18, 2013 4:18 PM

May 2012
Yugiri is the final boss - this is awesome (kinda)
Hopefully they soon get her back to her old self
The openings for this anime are so creative, even using the English version while there in NY.
Mar 18, 2013 5:03 PM
Jun 2008
This episode's fighting/action scene was a bit random and boring..

Yuugiri get brainwashed just as I expected.
Not really sure she was brainwash or not, this episode makes me think they seems to created some Yuugiri omega clone.
Mar 18, 2013 6:02 PM
Oct 2012
OP sequence is trippy combined with the original Engrish theme, but nice that they'd fit it in an American setting.

LOL. What's with the accuracy of those drones? They can't hit a thing. Also, for a moment, I expected Andy to become Spinzaku.

I wonder though if Yuugiri can spellsteal Andy's Imagine Breaker, since she's an artificial esper.
Mar 18, 2013 7:31 PM
Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
Fighting side by side:
It's scenes like this that make me like this show so much. Both Andy and Hyoubu were so awesome in their escape. Andy is such a bad-ass in how he doesn't have any offensive powers like the others, but can still take on all those drones and guards like a damn ninja. It's also pretty impressive how Hyoubu can still fight like that even though he's weakened.

A brainwashed Yuugiri looked so demonic with those glowing red eyes. Can't wait to see the conclusion next week.
Mar 18, 2013 7:54 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
AnimeFan500 said:
Irenesharda said:

Found this on Tumblr which would explain Yugiri

Manga spoilers

I wonder if Yugiri is making clones using her ESP powers like she did on Fujiko and using against them or others?

Well that makes sense. Although it's not 100% confirmed same timeline yet. Well, actually it's probably on a slightly different timeline.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 18, 2013 8:06 PM

Jul 2008
This episode was crap, weakest of the series and by far.

Animation quality was poor; you can tell easily that either they ran out of money after the lasts few episodes or either they tried to save too much for the last episode.

Andy and Hyoubu were chased by dozens of soldier and it was pitiful. For the US government's elite they'd make the storm troopers proud.
I haven't seen such crappy aiming skill in a while, I guess I can compliment the show for having the guts to consider these scene as decent.

Ever since Magi entered to save Hyoubu and Andy the scene transitions were inconsistent, so much that I actually believed that when Yugiri did beat Magi it was a flashback of a few hours ago and that she had replaced Hyoubu's team with her clones.

The plot itself doesn't know where it's heading. We've been antagonizing the gentleman that headshotted Hyoubu for half the serie as well as him issuing a personal challenge to Hyoubu and now they suddenly shift the focus to Yugiri without taking care of that issue. The same element could have been written to go better with each others.
It's a major writing problem a lot of shows have. When they don't know where something should head they simply start to elaborate on an unrelated premise they inserted thorough the series in case there'd be any need to do a drastic change.
I'm not saying that Yugiri's character development is unnecessary, far from that. Simply it wasn't the right time for it.

We all knows that Hyoubu won't die next episode because this has been set up to need more meat to the bone before actually finishing the story. Either a season 2 or either it'll be continued in the upcoming unlimited manga.
I seriously can't see Hyoubu die before the end of unlimited and that's only if he has to die to begin with.
Even if unlimited is an original series I do not believe it will have an original ending. I believe it will end in a way so that it doesn't disturb the main story which mean that Hyoubu will not die at all in this side series.
Mar 18, 2013 8:38 PM

Jun 2011
Awh, how nice of the soldiers and floating robots to wait for Kyousuke and Andy to finish their little chat before resuming the fight. What total bros.
Mar 18, 2013 8:45 PM

Jul 2008
Sanguis said:
Awh, how nice of the soldiers and floating robots to wait for Kyousuke and Andy to finish their little chat before resuming the fight. What total bros.

Oh right, I also forgot that part in my ranting.
Mar 18, 2013 8:50 PM

Feb 2013
Scheherazade1007 said:
This episode was crap, weakest of the series and by far.

Animation quality was poor; you can tell easily that either they ran out of money after the lasts few episodes or either they tried to save too much for the last episode.

Andy and Hyoubu were chased by dozens of soldier and it was pitiful. For the US government's elite they'd make the storm troopers proud.
I haven't seen such crappy aiming skill in a while, I guess I can compliment the show for having the guts to consider these scene as decent.

Ever since Magi entered to save Hyoubu and Andy the scene transitions were inconsistent, so much that I actually believed that when Yugiri did beat Magi it was a flashback of a few hours ago and that she had replaced Hyoubu's team with her clones.

The plot itself doesn't know where it's heading. We've been antagonizing the gentleman that headshotted Hyoubu for half the serie as well as him issuing a personal challenge to Hyoubu and now they suddenly shift the focus to Yugiri without taking care of that issue. The same element could have been written to go better with each others.
It's a major writing problem a lot of shows have. When they don't know where something should head they simply start to elaborate on an unrelated premise they inserted thorough the series in case there'd be any need to do a drastic change.
I'm not saying that Yugiri's character development is unnecessary, far from that. Simply it wasn't the right time for it.

We all knows that Hyoubu won't die next episode because this has been set up to need more meat to the bone before actually finishing the story. Either a season 2 or either it'll be continued in the upcoming unlimited manga.
I seriously can't see Hyoubu die before the end of unlimited and that's only if he has to die to begin with.
Even if unlimited is an original series I do not believe it will have an original ending. I believe it will end in a way so that it doesn't disturb the main story which mean that Hyoubu will not die at all in this side series.

Actually, it already kind of disturbs the main story in all the inconsistencies that are now here.

-The loss of the Catastrophe and everything on it.
-Andy now being a part of PANDRA's inner ring.
-Utsumi-san (I guess) is now at the bottom of the ocean
-Hyoubu now wears a limiter that holds back his true power (and if you look at earlier flashbacks, they show that Hyoubu has been wearing that limiter as far back as when he killed the BABEL agents and when he rescued Magi, Momiji, and Yoh)
-Yugiri's inclusion into PANDRA
-Saotome still being alive

I'm sure there are more things that affect the original manga's canon, but I too still doubt that Hyoubu's going to die next episode.

I don't think this episode was terrible, far from it. It could have been all terrible filler and it wasn't. And as well as the show has been doing up until now, I can cut them some slack and let them cut some logic and storytelling corners. This show has been utterly amazing thus far and I've loved every minute of it.

I mean, they even got GLaDOS from Portal to make a cameo. That was awesome! :D
Mar 18, 2013 8:59 PM

Jul 2009
...this episode felt 'off'.. . .. . .
seems like the budget is saved for the finale cause this episode was weirdd... almost bad. lol
Mar 18, 2013 9:07 PM

Feb 2013
I have a creepy question. Ever since Yugiri was kidnapped up until now, Yugiri has been in the same nightgown she was kidnapped in. Now, she's dressed in a little Sunday dress and hat from a bygone age almost.

Who the heck got her that outfit? Walsh? Saotome?!

They couldn't just dress her in a t-shirt and jeans like 90% of American youth?
Mar 18, 2013 9:12 PM

Apr 2007
Scheherazade1007 said:
Sanguis said:
heh most of their escape was lulzy. I had a few good laughs :3

I wasn't a fan of this episode either, agreeing with a lot of what Scheherazade1007 said, but I'll wait to see how this all ends before typing my complaints, since there might be more.
Mar 18, 2013 9:17 PM

Jan 2011
I really liked the part where Hyoubu and Andy were standing back-to-back facing those drones and soldiers. What Hyoubu said to Andy was so good! I lol'd at 'the truth is overrated'. xD Just shows how close and trustworthy they are. OP looks pretty damn awesome with the different colours and 3D kind of effect. Those Yuguri's at the end were pretty creepy. Were they stealing the esper's powers? O_o
Mar 18, 2013 9:42 PM

Apr 2012
Didn't like the episode especially that non nonsensical escape from the US facility with drones lol. I like how they evaded all those shots even though there was a truck load of them. I also like how the drones and soldiers just suddenly stopped shooting while they had their bromance moment. The fuq is going on lol and so did everyone else get killed by yugiri? loooool my brain exploded from this episode
so bad o_o

Mar 19, 2013 1:18 AM

Jan 2013
Metal Slug's soldiers will fight better... fight scenes were really lame. I liked the latter part though.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Mar 19, 2013 1:45 AM

Dec 2012
This episode would have been more interesting if they focus half of the episode on Yugiri. It was 18 mins of very poor action that didn't really go anywhere. The Drone fights should have ended the first time they appeared and were destroyed and Andy Saying to Hyoubu leave to me.

I would have had Andy Put his automatic weapon on his back, and have both characters go completely stealth while escaping the Facility. Craking necks, silent take downs would have been more interesting. That whole speech Andy had with Hyoubu was so staged, The Soldiers and the drones would have fired the instant they were ambushed.

All Andy should have said to Hyoubu before there final moments was, "Hyoubu... its been Fun", "Hyoubu, Good times heh?" or "Hyoubu, In my heart I've always believed in what you stand for", thats it!, and then the Pandra crew jumps into to rescue. The whole governor giving his speech about espers and Normals was a waste of time, the announcement of his liberal policies in times square was enough.

Them heading to New York and each of the team mates seeing Yugiri in a different location and not reporting it to Hyoubu didn't make sense. I mean okay you can say that the Clone attacked before they can patch it through, but not at least one distress call, PA-LEASE. For a team that is so bad ass and smart, how can they mess up this easily?. 1/5
TriGGMar 19, 2013 1:55 AM
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Mar 19, 2013 3:06 AM

Sep 2011
I really liked the episode. Ofc that battle part was a little bit over the top. But hey as long Andy and Kyosuke are ok im fine with it. ^^ The last part of episode with Yugiri really pissed me off. >.< How can they do that to Yugiri!!! ;( Anyways i hope none died by her "hand". And yea i think Andy will be the crucial part in calming her down. Not just because he has that power, but he has special connection to Yugiri. Hope all goes well. ^^
Mar 19, 2013 5:51 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm I find the current events funny, it seems the US i nattempting to prevent the future might be causing it. Sadlly I think this show will end on a cliff hanger.
Mar 19, 2013 7:04 AM

Sep 2012
This episode was kinda lame. Beeing lead to their execution without taking the time to confirm the special agent plan, not beeing hit by xx soldiers firing non stop... Oh why did they make things like this ?
Mar 19, 2013 7:25 AM

Mar 2010
....I LOVE THIS EPISODE.

With this , I shall trust the final episode shall be beyond epic , unlimitedly-amazing.

Poor those three ..oh yugiri.. :(

Really awesome set up , yugiri has been made like as strong as hyobu.

I don't really know guys , but I REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY have the feelings , the final episode will be sooo sooooo sad :'(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2013 7:30 AM

Aug 2011
Love the changes to the OP. I hope Yugiri doesn't go too berserk, I have a feeling the finale will be explosive.
Mar 19, 2013 10:21 AM

Jun 2012
Scheherazade1007 said:
Sanguis said:

Oh right, I also forgot that part in my ranting.

Yes we all noticed, I guess they couldn't find a better time to have that conversation lol.

Pretty good episode especially because Andy and Kyousuke were working together. Too bad for Yugiri hopefully they can save her. Other than that the OP was awesome and the last episode spooks like it will be good.
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Mar 19, 2013 11:23 AM

Oct 2012
cool, showdown at the big apple

^ Why isn't this updating...
Mar 19, 2013 11:41 AM

Sep 2008
Sigh, this episode was bad, really bad. This show plummeted from great to below average in just 2 episodes. Can it get any more cliche?
Oh well, looking forward to seeing how much more they can screw up in final episode.
Mar 19, 2013 12:33 PM

Feb 2013
I honestly don't know why so many people think this episode was so bad. They wanted to show a Andy and Hyoubu fighting together, and Andy's talent lies in military gunfights, so they put the two of them in the most over the top gunfight they could show. Also, honestly, I think this was also the Japanese trying to show what they think the US military is like, the stereotype that they will shoot anything that move and use a bunch of expensive weaponry, but somehow still act idiotic.

Hyoubu was too OP in the beginning, but now that his power was completely used up in Ep.9 and he has had to spend these last couple of episodes recharging, people have been complaining about why and how he used his powers.
I guess you can't please everybody, especially with a show that has garnered such high expectations.
Mar 19, 2013 2:39 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty decent episode although it seems the show has taken a slight dip in quality. I can't believe it's almost over to be honest.
Mar 19, 2013 8:59 PM

Feb 2012
That was terrible, I don't know how any of you could think that was "good."

Fighting scenes made zero sense
-henchmen couldn't shoot for shit
-henchmen stood around doing nothing
-dialogue during a fight
-those floating robot things also could not shoot for shit / waited around doing nothing while people talked

Not to mention the transition into New York was poorly done.

Overall the worst episode of this show
Mar 19, 2013 9:31 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
jimjameswhatever said:
That was terrible, I don't know how any of you could think that was "good."

Fighting scenes made zero sense
-henchmen couldn't shoot for shit
-henchmen stood around doing nothing
-dialogue during a fight
-those floating robot things also could not shoot for shit / waited around doing nothing while people talked

Not to mention the transition into New York was poorly done.

Overall the worst episode of this show

Yup. I though the direction of this episode was too cliched.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 20, 2013 1:38 AM

Dec 2012

Seriously?!.... >_<

Aww. Yuugiri needs a hug, possibly from Andy since he can neutralize her power xD. No need for Hyoubu to fight to the death with her on top of the Empire State Building!

Just like others have said, I'm disappointed in this episode, especially after the explosive episode 9. Instead of giving us more of the goods, Manglobe presented this waling-talking cliche. Couple things to add:

_When Andy touched the bullet, what logically should happen is the bullet continue its trajectory piercing that Director's brain, not dropping on the floor.
_That Director was ready to die, why do they think threaten him with a gun would make him more cooperative? Shouldn't that be the sign he is leading them to a trap?
_Andy and Hyoubu conveniently followed that Director to the top security area with no back-ups while Hyoubu was still not recovered?
_The main villain appeared and explained his evil plan... ugh
_Lol at high-tech bots misfiring on the Director :D
_The lamest death ever for that Director. Stop at 9:29 and tell me why would anyone still smiling while getting shot? Is that Director on drug or something?
_The derp face death is less creepy but more comical. R.I.P the never developed-supposedly-major villain. I'm sure you will be missed as I don't even remember your name
_Anit-Esper machines are exposed in plain sight, waiting to be shot at?! Can they just hide them somewhere, like behind the cabinet or something? So that a person coming to rescue Espers don't see these devices as obvious target?
_Why didn't Hyoubu use his super strong wind gust to destroy those bots instantly? He still had the power to make a sword out of some iron bar, so don't tell me he was to weak to make some wind.
_Ok, sword swirling does not repel bullets, this is not Star Wars. And there is no way to dodge a bullet when it is three feet away from your face.
_Andy seems to have unlimited bullet in that automatic gun since he continously fired away like no tomorrow

I think all of these can be avoid if Hyoubu used just a tiny of his superpower (I'm not talking about Unlimited mode). But no, they had to go through this pain just so Andy has some usefulness.

Fujiko was really useless. She supposed to be as strong as Hyoubu but got defeated so easily by Yuugiri.

My biggest complaint is they never elaborate more on the Normal's side. The moral implication of such doomsday Prophecy is huge. Characters, especially Andy showed little consideration on it. Now, he is just a Hyoubu's fanboy and Yuugiri's dad. Such a waste of a highly potential character.
ThangLongMar 20, 2013 1:42 AM
Mar 20, 2013 4:51 AM
Oct 2011
I must be one of the few who didnt like the episode. Though I must give credit, OP was beautiful. Fight scene were good..on the level for normals unfortunately -.- Animation for them was pretty well done though. But I felt that the first 3/4 of the episode was pretty draggy and the final 1/4 to be so rushed and con-sized in content. Kinda disappointed on my end. Pretty obvious for the Yugiri factor. Shows like this love to end with what they started with, to create the connection (and thus it feels like the producers are telling us that there will be no second season IMO)

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Mar 20, 2013 7:42 AM

Jan 2008
Im only gonna give credit to the spectacular visuals of the OP and ED . They were truly magnificent and where The Unlimited excels at .

And the rest of the episode is complete , utter trash . It's just a mash up of scenes . 'oh we need Andy and Hyoubu to be in some kind of predicament', 'let's make those elite soldiers and bots to miss 2 targets who are like 2 girls having a conversation over cake and tea' ,'and then when their in a pinch ofc theyre nakama is gonna come and save them', then boom , next thing we knew Magi was in the floor . lol .really .

but Yoh giving Andy a punch is nice . And the second half of the show is still decent I must say . So Yuugiri can mimic or steal ESP . And im thinking only Andy can defeat her , because no ESP can effect Andy .

This is the worst episode so far , even if it's coming to this series end .This will really gonna stain the 'Unlimited's' name .But still , I am hoping to have a spectacular and awesome ending just as the previous Unlimited eps .
Still , got a nice screen of Hyoubu amidst the fiasco .
Mar 20, 2013 8:24 AM
Jan 2012
This episode sucked so much that i'm like super dry right now.
Mar 20, 2013 1:55 PM

Jan 2008
The opening was having a seizure.

I found the fights horrible in comparison to the first episode and others. Yugiri pounding on the other characters was pretty bad with all the scene skipping.

I also liked how all the gaurds and drones just let the two talk for like 5 minutes straight without interfering. /sarcasm. Ah, good ol anime logic.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2013

91 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 1, 2023 8:45 AM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2013

87 by Pliznotme »»
Mar 9, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

43 by 0Novelion »»
Oct 1, 2022 12:28 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2013

106 by Acctra »»
Jun 5, 2022 10:21 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2013

39 by Acctra »»
Jun 5, 2022 7:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.