Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke Episode 9 Discussion


#1
Mar 4, 2013 9:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 111126
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kyousuke vs. Andy. Oh boy.

Loved the soundtrack of this episode along with some of the action. Kyousuke such a boss with that blaze formed sword :3. I guess he's really starting to make some progress into his goals. Shit also got real this episode, poor Yugiri-chan ;.;
Modified by Stark700, Mar 4, 2013 11:28 AM
 
#2
Mar 4, 2013 11:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 395
Just one epic freaking episode. Honestly I'm so happy I didn't pass this by because this show is just so awesome.
 
#3
Mar 4, 2013 11:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 987
This was awesome episode and it seems that bastard captain is still alive.
 
#4
Mar 4, 2013 11:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 556
Oh..oh God...I'm just trying to catch my breath after that episode. The Catastrophe, and Hyoubu, and Andy, and Yugiri...It was just so intense! The best episode yet I must say.

Andy was betrayed, Yugiri captured, the ship destroyed, but Hyoubu was the best part of this episode. His emotions as he was trying to protect his people. The anger at being called a monster. This episode was epic in scope and I seriously just had to calm my beating heart after it was over.
 
#5
Mar 4, 2013 12:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 44
Wow this episode was too awesome
The best so far
But it really doesn't make sense if the capitan is alive ..kyousuke tore him apart!
Oh i'm glad we finally could see okama and patty in action xD
 
#6
Mar 4, 2013 12:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
when the children is in trouble hyoubu is there but when hyoubu is in danger his all alone
 
#7
Mar 4, 2013 12:13 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2717
absolutely sick episode. 5/5
 
#8
Mar 4, 2013 12:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1583
Damn PANDRA getting taken out like that in one fell swoop

This week was a real culmination of sorts playing off little things we've seen through the series so far such as Hyobu's past and Andy's slow but eventual attachment to Yugiri.

Shocker! Andy got betrayed >.> Andy's outcome from this show was either he's gonna die; end up fighting his organization or both. I HIGHLY doubt Hyobu or PANDRA are gonna let Andy come back If they did it would be a shitty cop out story telling wise. As for Yugiri it's still not clear to me so that part is a little mystifying and I'm looking forward to see her outcome.

The visuals and cinematography this episode were out of this world. I mean this episode was beautiful with Hyobu going apeshit destroying an entire squadron of fighters by himself. His rampage was even more dazzling than usual. The framing when Andy was "dead" I must applaud too.

The most logical course of action for these last couple of episodes are recovering from the attack and rescuing Yugiri from the USEI. Wonder how Momo, Yoh, and Magi are gonna react to learning about Andy from Momotaro... Yoh is most likely going to be hit the hardest emotionally

Lol @ random buff guy taking out the ECM
Modified by HybridMBL, Mar 4, 2013 12:23 PM
 
#9
Mar 4, 2013 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 18524
awesome ep
but i knew it that he would turn against them when He seens what they did with Yuguri

Now Andy stays on hyobus side for sure hope their both unharmed or at least not dead
 
Mar 4, 2013 1:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2966
Well, this was predictable that US wouldn't do what Andy say with the military stuff, yup when Hyoubu said to Andy that he was foolish that was for sure.

I doubt Andy will join any organization at all if he does still survive, they probably let him live in peace somewhere and get a simple job.
Since they decide to remove his records he need live outside of this organization stuff whatever.
This will probably fit well when the main story plot getting back since Andy just anime character.

When there even release a new season of Zettai Karen Children I really will watch
it again.

I really want Andy or Hyoubu to save Yuugiri before she got catch or something but it didn't happens.
She got catch and the director try to kill him but got save by Hyoubu's limit badge or whatever it is.

I doubt that Andy and Hyoubu will die, it's too early for them to die right now.
Well, Hyoubu will die soon thought, he use that unlimited stuff again.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

 
Mar 4, 2013 1:08 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 244
How dare they do that stuff to Yugiri, I'll kill them all.
Andy, you're an idiot. Shame you survived.

I'm only going to be happy if this ends with all humans being killed and PANDRA end up living happily on a tropical island.
That feel when that's not going to happen.
 
Mar 4, 2013 1:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2086
>hurting Yugiri

BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN!!!!!!

But holy shit this whole episode was just 24 minutes of SHIT GETTING REAL...this is by far my fav show this season.
 
Mar 4, 2013 2:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 4260
I suspect after Andy's "termination" as a special investigator he has no place to go but PANDRA now. He wouldn't be the first esper who succumbed to the illusion that it was possible for normals to have the best interests of everyone at heart (Are you listening BABEL?). Hyoubu's solution, separation of the two groups, is probably the only workable one in the long run since the espers will always be seen as either threats, or potential weapons to be exploited, by the normals.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

 
Mar 4, 2013 2:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1350
rodac said:
I suspect after Andy's "termination" as a special investigator he has no place to go but PANDRA now. He wouldn't be the first esper who succumbed to the illusion that it was possible for normals to have the best interests of everyone at heart (Are you listening BABEL?). Hyoubu's solution, separation of the two groups, is probably the only workable one in the long run since the espers will always be seen as either threats, or potential weapons to be exploited, by the normals.


...unless they decide to go for the x-men movie route; try and somehow make everyone an esper of some sort.
 
Mar 4, 2013 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 9
I see that Black Phantom is involved in this then!

Epic episode though and i cant wait for more
Light A Fire To The Fang That Cannot Be Reached,
So That I Do Not Have To See That Star
 
Mar 4, 2013 2:54 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 4
CloudedMinds said:
I see that Black Phantom is involved in this then!

Epic episode though and i cant wait for more


I was thinking the same thing. The USEI is just black phantom..?
 
Mar 4, 2013 2:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 9
Eclips said:
CloudedMinds said:
I see that Black Phantom is involved in this then!

Epic episode though and i cant wait for more


I was thinking the same thing. The USEI is just black phantom..?


The one who was speaking to the Occupents of the ship and to Hyobu aswell was Black Phantom...cant mistake that VA anywhere
Light A Fire To The Fang That Cannot Be Reached,
So That I Do Not Have To See That Star
 
Mar 4, 2013 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 556
CloudedMinds said:
Eclips said:
CloudedMinds said:
I see that Black Phantom is involved in this then!

Epic episode though and i cant wait for more


I was thinking the same thing. The USEI is just black phantom..?


The one who was speaking to the Occupents of the ship and to Hyobu aswell was Black Phantom...cant mistake that VA anywhere

My question is why did Hyoubu react like that to hearing the Black Phantom's voice? Why did he start having flashback to his fallen comrades and to when he greeted the captain after the air duel? Does he usually have that reaction to the Black Phantom?

Its quite confusing for those who have no idea who the Black Phantom is, and even those who know who he is since that organization has never been introduced in this series. Most are beginning to assume that he's the evil Captain from the flashback episodes. Especially when you see an old guy with glinting glasses in the preview.

Now, it would be interesting if it was the captain, though that would bring up a bunch of questions as to how he lived through Hyoubu's attack, and how is he still alive in general since he would have to be in his late 90s.
 
Mar 4, 2013 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3312
I thought Hyobu would die if he used his unlimited again?

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
 
Mar 4, 2013 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 556
Zee530 said:
I thought Hyobu would die if he used his unlimited again?
Well that was really just conjecture. Hyoubu has never truly stated what exactly is wrong with him. However, it can be inferred that it has something to do with his powers.

His unlimited state is merely his natural powers being released unchecked. It's like his own abilities are killing him.
 
Mar 4, 2013 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 861
That spy character with the double colored eyes is absolutely useless. His power does nothing whatsoever and the whole ship-exploding is all his fault. Idiocy at it's finest.
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
 
Mar 4, 2013 4:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 27
gigglingidiot said:
That spy character with the double colored eyes is absolutely useless. His power does nothing whatsoever and the whole ship-exploding is all his fault. Idiocy at it's finest.


He's not useless at all, he's one of the main characters after all. We still don't really know full well how powerful his powers actually are.

Also, he was tricked. He thought they would actually not harm the kids on board, how would he know they would betray him like that.
 
Mar 4, 2013 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 8562
ahhh T__T Nooo!! The most intense/ heartbreaking episode. Give back Yugiri!!!!! Die USEI Captain
 
Mar 4, 2013 5:52 PM
Carnage Fortuna

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 7496
I can't contain my emotions after watching this episode.... It was too damn awesome! >__< The Catastrophe has been completely destroyed and Yugiri was captured... I'm sure they'll be able to save Yugiri but maybe in the most epic action-packed way possible! I hope that the rescue will become much more intense than this episode.

This spinoff is already leagues way better than the original ZKC, imo.
 
Mar 4, 2013 6:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 547
Did my eyes deceive me? Is that Black Phantom I see behind the actions of USEI?
Manglobe is actually connecting this back the plot of the original manga?
*Insert fanboy-esque squee here*

Anyways, this episode was amazing. Tensions were running high throughout the entire episode and the execution was absolutely beautiful. I had chills running down my spine throughout this entire ep.

On another note, it figures that Black Phantom was behind the actions of USEI. In the manga, USEI (and the US) in general has never been shown to be violent and evil like this. The only one who could influence them that much would be this bastard:


Loved the Hyoubu Kyousuke Arrange for DARKNESS NIGHT being used for the ED of the episode.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
 
Mar 4, 2013 6:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1929
Fuck this anime, it doesn't deserve a 8

Hello 9
 
Mar 4, 2013 6:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 556
I have a question, I have always held this as a stand-alone anime that simply takes the characters and settings from the original ZKC and does something completely different with it.
Sort of like the first FMA did, compared to its original material.

So since the Catastrophe has been destroyed, does this now completely separate "The Unlimited" from the original manga continuity and sort of make it an AU? Or was the Catastrophe destroyed in the manga too?
 
Mar 4, 2013 6:39 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5210
wattamess23 said:
when the children is in trouble hyoubu is there but when hyoubu is in danger his all alone
:(((

CloudedMinds said:
I see that Black Phantom is involved in this then!
So that was Black Phantom. I'm only at the beginning of their evilness in the manga, but had a feeling this was the case.

But anyway this was such a great episode. I can't believe how entertaining this series is, and I originally wasn't going to watch it pfft.
 
Mar 4, 2013 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 547
Irenesharda said:
I have a question, I have always held this as a stand-alone anime that simply takes the characters and settings from the original ZKC and does something completely different with it.
Sort of like the first FMA did, compared to its original material.

So since the Catastrophe has been destroyed, does this now completely separate "The Unlimited" from the original manga continuity and sort of make it an AU? Or was the Catastrophe destroyed in the manga too?


My guess is that this is just a side story branching out from the original manga's storyline within the the chronology I mentioned in a previous episode discussion thread. In the main story, the Catastrophe is still in tact. As such, I have reason to believe that it will be rebuilt after the storyline ends. However, that seems unlikely. I guess, the only way we'll be able to tell is once we finish the last episode. Until then, hold that question.

Monochrome said:
So that was Black Phantom. I'm only at the beginning of their evilness in the manga, but had a feeling this was the case.


Their evilness knows no bounds. Seems like you are nowhere near the timeskip, though. Just wait till after the time-skip. You'll learn some things about them that are absolutely horrifying to the point where even Hyoubu calls them insane. Or to quote Hyoubu:
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
 
Mar 4, 2013 7:07 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2232
I hope there will be another Catastrophe in the future.. really like that ship.. And I somewhat hate Andy in this episode.. Poor Hyoubu.
 
Mar 4, 2013 7:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 3487
I waited 3 weeks for the showdown to take place and it was so worth it. It's too bad that Andy had to learn the hard way that normals can't be trusted. Can't wait for the episode when they rescue Yuuugiri.
 
Mar 4, 2013 7:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2640
lol incoming episodes on trust issues with andy
guess hyobu isnt so op after all
 
Mar 4, 2013 7:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 556
CreationBreaker said:
Irenesharda said:
I have a question, I have always held this as a stand-alone anime that simply takes the characters and settings from the original ZKC and does something completely different with it.
Sort of like the first FMA did, compared to its original material.

So since the Catastrophe has been destroyed, does this now completely separate "The Unlimited" from the original manga continuity and sort of make it an AU? Or was the Catastrophe destroyed in the manga too?


My guess is that this is just a side story branching out from the original manga's storyline within the the chronology I mentioned in a previous episode discussion thread. In the main story, the Catastrophe is still in tact. As such, I have reason to believe that it will be rebuilt after the storyline ends. However, that seems unlikely. I guess, the only way we'll be able to tell is once we finish the last episode. Until then, hold that question.

Monochrome said:
So that was Black Phantom. I'm only at the beginning of their evilness in the manga, but had a feeling this was the case.


Their evilness knows no bounds. Seems like you are nowhere near the timeskip, though. Just wait till after the time-skip. You'll learn some things about them that are absolutely horrifying to the point where even Hyoubu calls them insane. Or to quote Hyoubu:

Well, we'll see by the end. As to the Black Phantom thing, I don't know if its smart to introduce another group in this show at the last leg of the plot line. We had a few episodes to get used to BABEL. I don't know if just introducing the BP now is smart. (I mean for all the people who have just jumped into the franchise with The Unlimited)

Also, what does the Black Phantom look like? And why does the guy look like an old version of Capt. Saotome? (glinting glasses and everything!) In fact, it strongly eluded to that when we see Hyoubu having flashbacks during the battle of the fallen ESP Unit and when he returned from that air duel, while asking if the guy was "him".
 
Mar 4, 2013 7:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 219
HOLY ****! Just HOLY ****!

I'm liking the scores here!
 
Mar 4, 2013 7:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 556
Kurogashi said:
lol incoming episodes on trust issues with andy
guess hyobu isnt so op after all


Well, I would give the guy some slack. He did stand up single-handedly against like 200 missile drones, 6 or 7 battleships with land-to-air missles, an aircraft carrier, and 8 or so army helicopters. That's pretty good to me.

Also, why the heck did the US have to send that much artillery against PANDRA? Especially knowing that there were only children and civilians on the boat? Was all that really necessary?
 
Mar 4, 2013 8:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1929
Irenesharda said:
Kurogashi said:
lol incoming episodes on trust issues with andy
guess hyobu isnt so op after all


Well, I would give the guy some slack. He did stand up single-handedly against like 200 missile drones, 6 or 7 battleships with land-to-air missles, an aircraft carrier, and 8 or so army helicopters. That's pretty good to me.

+ the fact that his body getting weaker.
Irenesharda said:

Also, why the heck did the US have to send that much artillery against PANDRA? Especially knowing that there were only children and civilians on the boat? Was all that really necessary?

They had to distract Hyobu, because the Esp nullifier doesn't work properly on Hyobu as you could see in episode 1.
 
Mar 4, 2013 8:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 5210
CreationBreaker said:
Monochrome said:
So that was Black Phantom. I'm only at the beginning of their evilness in the manga, but had a feeling this was the case.

Their evilness knows no bounds. Seems like you are nowhere near the timeskip, though. Just wait till after the time-skip. You'll learn some things about them that are absolutely horrifying to the point where even Hyoubu calls them insane. Or to quote Hyoubu:
Wow. Well at the pace I'm going I'll probably be caught up by sometime next week anyway~~
 
Mar 4, 2013 8:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 122
I was like fuk man why do tat to Yugiri
Bastard ppl abducting children
"I'm respecting all of her rights" psh u didn't give a shit
you were like "DAMN MONSTER!!!"
 
Mar 4, 2013 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 556
Hyack said:

Irenesharda said:

Also, why the heck did the US have to send that much artillery against PANDRA? Especially knowing that there were only children and civilians on the boat? Was all that really necessary?

They had to distract Hyobu, because the Esp nullifier doesn't work properly on Hyobu as you could see in episode 1.


That's actually a plot hole in the story. In episode 6, the USEI used BABEL to distract Hyoubu and his inner circle. Andy then went back to the Catastrophe for I-go in order to shut it down, while reporting to his superior that he didn't know how long BABEL could keep Hyoubu and the others distracted. After that, was when Hyoubu surprised Andy by showing up suddenly. Andy would therefore have no time to tell his superiors that Hyoubu would be there.

Yet, it seems that they knew that he would be there and had actually hatched their plan around it. As the mysterious man in shadows knew that he could infuriate Hyoubu by his voice alone and lure him out there to face the drones while the troops infiltrated.
 
Mar 4, 2013 9:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 474
gigglingidiot said:
That spy character with the double colored eyes is absolutely useless. His power does nothing whatsoever and the whole ship-exploding is all his fault. Idiocy at it's finest.


Well, he is a spy after all, his job is not to be useful to PANDRA, but pretty much the opposite. Isn't the fact that he managed to uncover Catastrophe good enough proof of how much his powers are able to accomplish (for better or worse)? And, of course, the ship exploding means the mission was successful.

Irenesharda said:
Hyack said:

Irenesharda said:

Also, why the heck did the US have to send that much artillery against PANDRA? Especially knowing that there were only children and civilians on the boat? Was all that really necessary?

They had to distract Hyobu, because the Esp nullifier doesn't work properly on Hyobu as you could see in episode 1.


That's actually a plot hole in the story. In episode 6, the USEI used BABEL to distract Hyoubu and his inner circle. Andy then went back to the Catastrophe for I-go in order to shut it down, while reporting to his superior that he didn't know how long BABEL could keep Hyoubu and the others distracted. After that, was when Hyoubu surprised Andy by showing up suddenly. Andy would therefore have no time to tell his superiors that Hyoubu would be there.

Yet, it seems that they knew that he would be there and had actually hatched their plan around it. As the mysterious man in shadows knew that he could infuriate Hyoubu by his voice alone and lure him out there to face the drones while the troops infiltrated.


It's Hyoubu you are talking about, BABEL wouldn't have been able to distract him for too long (unless they had The Children and/or Fujiko involved, which wasn't the case). Probably they were hoping to delay the main espers from PANDRA aside from him.
 
Mar 4, 2013 11:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Im scared Hyoubu will have to fight Yuugiri somehow seeing how its implied in the OP >.< Its also as if shes an experiment with some OP power :o
 
Mar 5, 2013 1:07 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1262
well didnt see that double cross coming *wink wink*


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
Mar 5, 2013 1:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 408
am i the only one who wished for andy to die this episode, seriously i cant stand that character.
 
Mar 5, 2013 1:10 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 27
batossai said:
am i the only one who wished for andy to die this episode, seriously i cant stand that character.


Yes, you are.

Kurogashi said:
lol incoming episodes on trust issues with andy
guess hyobu isnt so op after all


Well, that was pretty much a given. Though, in his defense, he had no idea they would betray him like that.
Modified by ZeroChaos, Mar 5, 2013 1:14 AM
 
Mar 5, 2013 1:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1094
I went from liking Hinomiya to absolute hatred towards the guy. He sees guys attacking ship with missiles when there was no defense at it whatsoever and he still proceeds with the plan. What did he expect would happen after they board? Peaceful negotiations? Really Andy, you're that stupid and naive?

I know he's going to go all "I'm so sorry, I'll make up for that" in the remaining episodes, but he deserves no mercy whatsoever. He's responsible Catastrophe sank, he's responsible Yugiri was taken, he's responsible Hyoubu had to go all out and went to the state he's in at the end. Everything bad that happened is his direct fault.

I wish him to die, gruesome and painful death, but of course that's not going to happen, he's going to get pardoned and he's going to save the day in the end.
 
Mar 5, 2013 2:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1929
nina4life said:
I went from liking Hinomiya to absolute hatred towards the guy. He sees guys attacking ship with missiles when there was no defense at it whatsoever and he still proceeds with the plan. What did he expect would happen after they board? Peaceful negotiations? Really Andy, you're that stupid and naive?


Get shot, felt on the ground. Wait till everyone is gone. *stands up*
"Hey, I'm alive. The bullut was blocked #yolo"
 
Mar 5, 2013 2:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 219
Seeing how a supposedly powerful Hyoubu go down proves that he isn't as OP as we thought during the first episodes. Even with the Unlimited mode on, he can only watch with despair and fall as the Catastrophe gets destroyed. His confidence must be shaken by now.

Also, I cannot help but think how these events parallel with the end of Code Geass R1: Hyoubu as Lelouch, Andy as Suzaku (both are hated), and PANDRA as the Black Knights (though they weren't abandoned by their leader), maybe Yuugiri as Nunnally.
Modified by XLNC, Mar 5, 2013 2:36 AM
 
Mar 5, 2013 2:52 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 27
He proceeded with the plan, because he knew they would kill him otherwise. Did you even bother to notice, that they had devices that cancelled out ESP? He was one person, vs an entire fleet of the US. What else did you want him to do?

Also, he didn't expect them to betray him like they did, he actually thought they wouldn't harm anyone on board. Seriously, don't jump the gun on Andy just yet.
 
Mar 5, 2013 4:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1094
ZeroChaos said:
He proceeded with the plan, because he knew they would kill him otherwise. Did you even bother to notice, that they had devices that cancelled out ESP? He was one person, vs an entire fleet of the US. What else did you want him to do?

Also, he didn't expect them to betray him like they did, he actually thought they wouldn't harm anyone on board. Seriously, don't jump the gun on Andy just yet.


The moment they started shooting on an unarmed, unprotected ship he HAD to know they're not going to do anything peacefully. How oblivious you have to be to not realize that? They knew all (or almost all) espers were out of ship with only children left on it. They didn't know Hyoubu came back!
So yes, they opened fire on boat filled with children. And he couldn't know they don't mean well?
Seriously, if he decided not to proceed with plan then and let Hyoubu reactivate the device (can't spell the name :P) all of this could've been avoided.
But he didn't, he proceeded with the plan.

Don't jump the gun on him yet? Why not, what good did he do besides telling chief he shouldn't take Yugiri. Couldn't have done anything?
He fought espers on equal ground, one of BABEL leaders got outsmarted by him due to being cocky. Those military guys were no different. Not to mention in many scenes there was only 3-4 of them, ESP blocker means nothing vs them since he's very well trained in hand to hand combat, as shown in many previous episodes. I seriously doubt a few no-names would be able to take him down in it.

Problem would be what to do after that. That I don't know, but could he have done more, yes, he could have, but he didn't, he blindly believed military will be all goody good, not harming children and only doing...what exactly?
What did he think army would do, only take the device and leave "criminal" organization alone? Did he think they'd go: "Oh, we got your device, you can now go your merry ways, we don't mind."
 
Mar 5, 2013 4:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 152
Oh, Andy have to be punched good for sure.
I hope Magi and Yoh would do it.

Regardless, this episode is totally EPIC!
It's packed with action, it has no room left to take a breath.
And Hyoubu's power is really cool.

I am raising my score to 9/10.
While lowering Psycho Pass to 8/10.

I hope Kaoru would find out about all this happenings, and switched to PANDRA's side? Since this is just an alternative universe spin off, there's nothing preventing the author from doing that, isn't it? It will be really awesome if it happens. One can only hope...
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »