Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 8, 2013 5:42 AM

Dec 2012
Hikarusuke said:
I love Yozora but I don't feel sorry for her she played Kodaka and now karma is really coming to her.
Glad to see Kodaka and Yozora bonding and they belong with each other.

Played kodaka how .-. ?
Mar 8, 2013 5:56 AM
Nov 2012
Can you believe Kodaka? He's engaged with the most beautiful girl in school, a friend that has grown together with him and someone that has shared many memories with him this last year. He obviously likes her both physically and as a person, they both look great together.

But still, he acts like a douche and refuses to acknowledge it after CLEARLY seeing Sena invested into the idea, albeit slightly. So he not only refuses to give it a chance with a great girl like Sena, he also knows she's interested in him but he plays the dumb role.
Mar 8, 2013 6:06 AM

Jan 2012
GateLambda said:
Can you believe Kodaka? He's engaged with the most beautiful girl in school, a friend that has grown together with him and someone that has shared many memories with him this last year. He obviously likes her both physically and as a person, they both look great together.

But still, he acts like a douche and refuses to acknowledge it after CLEARLY seeing Sena invested into the idea, albeit slightly. So he not only refuses to give it a chance with a great girl like Sena, he also knows she's interested in him but he plays the dumb role.

Gotta keep his harem lol
Mar 8, 2013 6:09 AM

Sep 2011
tsudecimo said:

JavierR said:
I swear Kodaka must hear what these bitches are always saying. They always mutter something under their breath and Kodaka's like Eh? or Huh? cmon dude

He does it on purpose .-.

I don't know if that should be in spoiler tags or not...

Mar 8, 2013 6:22 AM

Jan 2013
Overall this ep was meh for me. And Sena has always been my fave, plus I read what bits of the LN I could find. I won't post spoilers in reguard to that here, but I can't wait fo Vol. 9 to come out. But given how close we are to the end, I doubt anything will be resolved, makes me wodner if they will have a S3 release.
Mar 8, 2013 6:46 AM

Aug 2010
Well, I'm not surprised, after last week's focus on Yozora I was expecting a Niku-riddled one. Still, this "everything goes badly for Yozora" that every episode is based on is getting old really fast. 3/5.

I just hope they will animate the LN ending once it is finished and if it's a Yozora ending the Nikufan tears will be delicious.
Mar 8, 2013 6:51 AM
May 2012
Hmm, with all the Sena shipping going on, I somehow have a feeling they're going to twist it into either a Yozora end, or Kodaka just stays friends with them.

Would love to see him get hitched to Kate though, just for being out of the blue.
Mar 8, 2013 7:13 AM
Nov 2012
I think noone will hook up in the end (here or LN), they will move on and just remember the good times at school.
Who knows, maybe Kodaka will end up with Kate or the new girl a couple of years after. He definitely won't find peace if he chooses Yozora or Sena though.
Mar 8, 2013 7:17 AM

Apr 2011
tsudecimo said:
Hikarusuke said:
I love Yozora but I don't feel sorry for her she played Kodaka and now karma is really coming to her.
Glad to see Kodaka and Yozora bonding and they belong with each other.

Played kodaka how .-. ?

She plagiarized the script to the movie.
Mar 8, 2013 7:19 AM

Aug 2012
groundfish said:

LelouchTREZ said:
And man I wished Aoi had more screen time, she's so adorable. My thing for chibi looking characters can't calm down.

+1

+1
.................................................................................
Mar 8, 2013 7:21 AM

Apr 2010
Was is was expected but Sena and Kodaka being engaged has been confirmed there where several things that suggested it i do think Kodaka needs to get in contact with his father tho since his father didn't seem to have forgotten about it.
Sena gave the wrong impression to her father but it's clear she has feelings for Kodaka it's only wether Kodaka actually realises this which doesn't seem to be the case.
And i have never seen Yozora so stumbled before she was really shocked by the news wonder if she will get over it anytime soon.

Kate looked happy by the news that they where not dating and she looks more aggressive then Yozora and Sena so they might have to worry.
Some of you might argue she is a none but i don't think she is one because she wants to but because she has to seeing her age i think it's the condition set to her for living with the other sisters.
This means that ones she is old enough to find a place of her own she is free to do what she wants and lets be honest she isn't the type to be a nun.
Mar 8, 2013 7:49 AM

Dec 2012
antonn said:
The Yozora haters are going to love this ep.

True.. -.-
I'm still gonna support her!
Mar 8, 2013 7:57 AM

Jun 2009
Kodaka should seriously consider getting his hearing checked.
Mar 8, 2013 8:29 AM

Jul 2009
I might actually start shipping the kate ending, if there even would be one.

She's fantastic.
Mar 8, 2013 8:37 AM

Dec 2009
MEAT WINS
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Mar 8, 2013 8:56 AM

Sep 2010
Sena x Kodaka

And this

Romedbaumann said:
groundfish said:

LelouchTREZ said:
And man I wished Aoi had more screen time, she's so adorable. My thing for chibi looking characters can't calm down.

+1

+1

+1

5/5
Mar 8, 2013 9:25 AM

Sep 2012
Finally ! I was waiting for this for so long, since I read it in the novel o/
Mar 8, 2013 10:36 AM
Jan 2010
senafaggots
your girl just got osananajimizoned
hahaha
how does it feel?
losing
Mar 8, 2013 10:52 AM

Feb 2013
And this is guys why i love Sena <3 this ep was soo good

I am starting to like more Yozora (i always liked her tho) but but... I am in Sena's team all the way !

Hmm what can i say abot this chapter~ i lol'd with Yozora and Rika talk while they were in shock xD

And lol i can't understand how kodaka can stay cool all the time like... that scene in the church~~ man you are alone with a hot girl who has feelings for you, she is all flustered, showing off ( god that fanservise XD) and you are all happy thinking "aww we were childhood friends" xD
I know the situation was a bit tense cuz all that engagement thing but still i wanted to see him more affected xD
I am not asking him to be in love with her (yet) but at least attracted?

On another note. Pegasus is hilarious xD and i loved Kobato and Kate scenes

Can't wait for the next chapter
Mar 8, 2013 10:53 AM

Dec 2012
wailofthebanshee said:
senafaggots
your girl just got osananajimizoned
hahaha
how does it feel?
losing

You idiot she has the best chance right now...SMH
Mar 8, 2013 11:55 AM

Mar 2012
Kodaka should really invest in some hearing aids. Plus Kugimiya strikes again!
TravSavageMar 8, 2013 11:01 PM
Mar 8, 2013 12:41 PM

Oct 2009
I love Yozora, really, I do, but I can't lie to myself, Kodaka x Sena is the best ending.
Mar 8, 2013 1:10 PM

Feb 2012
This whole seasons has been in Sena's favor. What so good about her? Her cow utters or her blond hair(ill never understand the japanese lame obsession of blonde hair). I dont even care how it end's cause we all know it's a Sena's ending or a loner ending. 2/5.
IciBurnMar 8, 2013 1:13 PM
Mar 8, 2013 2:39 PM

Sep 2010

DAT kobato service!
Mar 8, 2013 2:40 PM
Aug 2012
Another
IceBurn said:
(ill never understand the japanese lame obsession of blonde hair). .

It's Anime duhh, I've seen orange, blue, red, purple etc of anime hair color
I apologize if this is your first time

Pegasus was kinda creepy hiding behind that wall when he meet Kodaka
but overall

5/5
Mar 8, 2013 2:41 PM

Jan 2012
IceBurn said:
This whole seasons has been in Sena's favor. What so good about her? Her cow utters or her blond hair(ill never understand the japanese lame obsession of blonde hair). I dont even care how it end's cause we all know it's a Sena's ending or a loner ending. 2/5.

Please all the girls look about the same in terms of attractiveness but Sena isn't a bitch, sex obsessed or a tomboy. Thats why her fans like her.
Mar 8, 2013 2:53 PM

May 2010
Still hoping for Sena bad ending, Kodaka don't need that annoying meat bag around him.
Mar 8, 2013 2:59 PM

Feb 2012
rupok93 said:
IceBurn said:

Please all the girls look about the same in terms of attractiveness but Sena isn't a bitch, sex obsessed or a tomboy. Thats why her fans like her.

She however is a pedophile/pervert/fujoshi.

KamiKali said:
Another
IceBurn said:
(ill never understand the japanese lame obsession of blonde hair). .

It's Anime duhh, I've seen orange, blue, red, purple etc of anime hair color
I apologize if this is your first time

Pegasus was kinda creepy hiding behind that wall when he meet Kodaka
but overall

5/5
Does it look like my first watching? You watched, what 32? Please.
Mar 8, 2013 3:07 PM
Nov 2010
rupok93 said:

Don't get me started on the number of Sena fans who cannot see subtleties smaller than 2 melon sized boobs. Not all of them for sure however the blabbering some spurt every week is quite demoralising. The one word description you attempted on the other characters said all that needs to be said about your comprehension skills. Fitting then only the character that bludgeons her way around is noticed.
Mar 8, 2013 3:08 PM

May 2011
I can't believe it, this anime is STILL getting better and better with each episode! This one kind of made me lean towards the SenaxKodaka notion, too, even though I was rooting for Yozora before. This definitely puts things into a different light. The new character looks interesting, too! I hope to see more of her!

I was also really looking forward to the movie they were making, until that scene at the end. Haha, that got me. :D
Mar 8, 2013 3:08 PM

Oct 2011
Ohh Kodaka and Sena engaged XD. Aww Yozora. Hahahaha at the end.
Mar 8, 2013 3:26 PM

Sep 2007
Sena kicking Yozora's ass is making this season awesome!

Rika looked great with her hair tied back into a pony tail too ...

Mar 8, 2013 5:38 PM

Feb 2013
IceBurn said:
This whole seasons has been in Sena's favor. What so good about her? Her cow utters or her blond hair(ill never understand the japanese lame obsession of blonde hair).

I agree with you in the part when you said that Sena had a lot moments. Apart of that, i am huge fan of her, i am a girl and i can't care less about her"cow utters". Her appearance is not the only point that appeals to people.

To me in particular, even if all the characters have several flaws in their personalies i find Sena very lovable, why? because even if her bad point is to be "arrogant" somewhat is understandable.
Even in this chapter you can see it, when Sena said that she learnt the names of some of their classmates, she tried to be their friend and got hurt cuz they still hated her. I think of that "arrogant" attitude of hers as a way to protect herself.

And then in the club with people who gave her a chance, she is very kind and a good girl, she is honest and very innocent too~~ and has that tsundere personality~ she is a little pervy gamer, yes. But once again all the characters in this series have flaws.

i actually wonder how someone can hate her~~
Mar 8, 2013 5:51 PM
Dec 2010
I guess arguing over which ending is better based on which girl you like more is part of the culture. I still don't get it. I don't judge, though. If you identify with one character over another, and that is how you enjoy this story, that is really great.

I am rooting for... the best story. The funniest, most entertaining, most moving, and most interesting story. The writers could do that with any of the characters. They are all f-ed in the head kids who can't make friends, and that makes for really good comedy.
Mar 8, 2013 6:59 PM

Aug 2008
Yukimura's impeccable acting has to be the highlight of this episode.
Mar 8, 2013 10:35 PM

Jul 2011
ATTENTION ALL TEAM SENA'S!! OUR TIME IS NOW!! LET US HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

but lol i loved this episode, i really hope the ending will be for senaXkodako but not because of their past engagement but because of their mutual feelings for each other.. otherwise if she uses their past engagement as an excuse she'll be just like yozora but i'm sure my sena wouldn't do that!!!
Mar 8, 2013 10:43 PM

May 2011
Yvese said:
Man, I hope this ep is hinting at a Sena x Kodaka ending. I'm glad Sena is taking the initiative, no matter how small.

With that said, I can't forget about Kobato-chan!

She only appeared once, but it was glorious.

That snippet topped everything else in the episode.
Mar 8, 2013 11:47 PM

Feb 2012
IceBurn said:
rupok93 said:
IceBurn said:

Well, the first is just wrong. She isn't interested in screwing Kobato, it's more like the affection towards a really cute doggy. And i can't really see anything wrong with the other two things.
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
Mar 9, 2013 12:10 AM
Aug 2012
Nucksen said:
IceBurn said:
rupok93 said:
IceBurn said:

Well, the first is just wrong. She isn't interested in screwing Kobato, it's more like the affection towards a really cute doggy. And i can't really see anything wrong with the other two things.

Why is she a fujoshi? Are you mistaking Sena with Rika???

Mar 9, 2013 3:04 AM

Jan 2012
damn major plot twist. its a contract so its still official until voided.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 9, 2013 5:01 AM

Nov 2011
jasonhan416 said:

DAT kobato service!

My body was not ready for that scene. But then I played it again in 0.25x speed.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 9, 2013 7:08 AM

Oct 2012
The chairman to Kodako : so you're dating Sena right ; reply : No
Chairman run away... holy shit i laugh my ass off there then after it church scene (god damnit, Loli Sena is so amazing)
Great episode in overall *cough*Kobato service*cough* and the depression of Yozora but mostly the ending Yozora striked again... geez can't wait for next episode.
Mar 9, 2013 8:11 AM

Jan 2012
Its quite funny that people get mad over who the love interest is for an anime character. Sena is winning now, I like Sena but I wouldn't care if kodaka's love interest was another girl by the end as long as it was developed correctly. None of the other girls has been developed as much as sena so that why people like her more than the other girls, get over it.
Mar 9, 2013 8:27 AM

Jul 2012
Sena once again proves she's the best girl. Honestly, you're not going to get anywhere if you keep lugging around the past and pretty much just sit there and hope that Kodaka will notice you. If Yozora got the guy after her cruel and baseless efforts I would be pissed.

I still don't see how Sena is a bitch. Okay, she's blonde and big boobed? So what? Do looks = bitch now? It's not like she never tried to be friends with Yozora, but Yozora is the one too busy being the bitch to care. She's not a fucking mary sue either. If she was a Mary Sue she wouldn't be in a club dedicated to people who have no friends.
Mar 9, 2013 9:00 AM

Nov 2010
That ending was hilarious, nice tip from sister Kate
Mar 9, 2013 9:07 AM

Sep 2012
The Chairman Pegasus is being the Girl who Leapt Through Time !!

And of course once again Maria got it right. She said in the last episode that the scripts of the movie looked familiar... So it is !!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 9, 2013 9:42 AM

Jul 2012
linchpin said:
jasonhan416 said:

DAT kobato service!

My body was not ready for that scene. But then I played it again in 0.25x speed.

Best fanservice!

But how could no one post this. I laughed really hard!

I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Mar 9, 2013 2:13 PM

Jul 2010
Maria just blurted al of that out, just after Kodaka actually heard about it. Yozora's plans are getting spoiled more and more.

Aoi is cute. Hope to see more of her soon. :)

Mar 9, 2013 2:29 PM

Feb 2013
Great episode! Full of laughs....this was one of my favorite ones so far.
Mar 9, 2013 3:43 PM

Nov 2012
Yozora busted!

Well, I don't really care about who Kodaka will end up with, but I won't deny Sena is more pleasing to the eyes for me... and Kate too.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

253 by Ske80 »»
Apr 17, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

675 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2013

457 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

268 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

171 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 16, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.