Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 28, 2013 4:12 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Raw finally showed up and had a chance to view this. Well, really not much to say here except pushing the line between ecchi and hentai. Crazy amounts of lactation.
Feb 28, 2013 8:15 AM

Oct 2009
*downloads raw to see what it's about*
Holy crap, this looks worse than any hentai in recent memory.

*removes from list*
Feb 28, 2013 12:43 PM

Feb 2011
I'm going to honestly say I enjoyed it... But it'd be a lot better if it were to be a hentai, they should've done that in the first place.

Oh well, 6/10.
Feb 28, 2013 8:45 PM

Jun 2011
Isn't it just a re-colored hentai?

TOO BIG boobs to enjoy. 6/10
Feb 28, 2013 10:05 PM
Jul 2011
Ah yes, this was awesome, a great adaptation! Loved every second, Hiraku Kaneko and Hoods deliver the top oppai yet again!

I prefer ecchi like this to most hentai. The characters, accidental sexual situations and yuri from Kaneko's works are just way hotter to me than what most hentai has to offer. Not to mention I love the high quality production value from Hoods on this one.

Ayana...<3<3
Mar 2, 2013 3:43 PM

Jan 2008
Oh god, this was glorious. Even went through the trouble to watch it in 1080p.
Mar 3, 2013 1:45 AM

Feb 2008
I think this just gave me brain damage.

1/10
Mar 3, 2013 4:06 AM

Jan 2013
10/10
Now make a Kagaku/Seikon/Manyuu crossover ova, 50 min, all girls (including flat chests), sasha gets to suck on all of them.
Mar 3, 2013 3:53 PM

Aug 2011
sonictoryuiai said:
10/10
Now make a Kagaku/Seikon/Manyuu crossover ova, 50 min, all girls (including flat chests), sasha gets to suck on all of them.

^^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YESS THIS!!!!!! XD LMFAO
Mar 4, 2013 2:51 PM

May 2011
TOO MANY BOOBS!!
Mar 4, 2013 3:22 PM

May 2012
holy crap with those bobbies.. i prefer flat chested than those obese boobs..

Mar 4, 2013 3:48 PM

Jan 2008
Dark_Messiah said:
holy crap with those bobbies.. i prefer flat chested than those obese boobs..

Airi's pretty flat. Stretched in some scenes but flat overall. Lols.
Mar 4, 2013 6:04 PM

Feb 2012
The noise they make when they bounce was too much for me.
Mar 4, 2013 6:25 PM
Jun 2008
what did i just watched oh my why this yea so need all brain bleach & water after seeing this ECCHI-SCIENCE anime.

at least yet been made into a tv series yet.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 5, 2013 7:59 AM

Oct 2007
not ecchi enough :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2013 8:21 AM

Feb 2008
Damn sure there are hentai series that are tamer than this...
4/10
Mar 5, 2013 8:29 AM

Dec 2009
This gave me some serious brain damage, instant drop, not even gonna put it into the list. Those boobs are not even boobs anymore, they are a mere turn off... *goes away traumatized*
Mar 5, 2013 10:41 AM

Aug 2012
Veronin said:
I think this just gave me brain damage.

But I like the way the creature were thinking.
.................................................................................
Mar 5, 2013 11:37 AM

Nov 2010
Kayro said:
Damn sure there are hentai series that are tamer than this...
4/10
Oh yeah, besides not having sex, it was more wild than most hentai.

Striderfang said:
sonictoryuiai said:
10/10

^^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YESS THIS!!!!!! XD LMFAO
I would love to see that.

Anyways great huge boobs, this really should have been a hentai and I would have given it a bigger score.

5/10
Mar 5, 2013 11:47 AM
Nov 2012
Oh God...
What did I get myself into...

Mar 5, 2013 5:31 PM

Oct 2011
Damn, it's practically hentai, and it's too much for my brain. Those boobs are also quite unpleasant!
Signature
Mar 5, 2013 7:11 PM

Dec 2009
*reads hater comments* why did ya'll even watch it? = ="

anyway I loved it, I hope it gets a series (maybe like 1 episode every few months like kissxsis) 10/10

Song of Fanservice
GinjiMar 5, 2013 7:21 PM
Mar 5, 2013 11:09 PM

Jan 2008
Great stuff, top of the line ecchi material. Wishing it were hentai is silly, do you want it to have less budget and ugly pixelation instead of all that glorious tit animation?
Mar 6, 2013 1:03 AM

Sep 2011
Big breast my fav. 10/10
Mar 6, 2013 8:38 AM

May 2011
Lol, yeah, so knew what I was getting into after seeing a picture but wow, I'm still amazed at the massive ecchiness. The sound of breasts flopping around always makes me laugh. I'm perfectly okay with a pocky bribe! And I can't say that was a boring twist to a date. @_@
Ginji said:

Personally, I like trying things out of curiosity. Sometimes especially because it seems ridiculous. xD
Mar 6, 2013 9:34 AM

May 2012
Lol that sure was one hell of a nice fan serviced ova :p over sized breasts and a weird but hilarious story to it! Had a great laugh! 6/10

But yea this would really have been better if this was a hentai instead of just a borderline ecchi...
RafaelDeJonghMar 6, 2013 9:38 AM
Mar 6, 2013 10:04 AM
Jul 2011
BluMeino said:
Great stuff, top of the line ecchi material. Wishing it were hentai is silly, do you want it to have less budget and ugly pixelation instead of all that glorious tit animation?

Thank you, someone who actually understands! This is perfect the way it is!

Plus I find ecchi situations to be WAY hotter than any standard sex or rape that is found in most hentai nowadays.

Ginji said:

This always confuses me too. Every time there is an epic oppai work, people who don't like massive breasts watch it and then complain. What were you thinking?!

If i watched something I knew wasn't for me, and then complained about it, I would look and feel like an idiot.
Mar 6, 2013 11:41 AM

Mar 2012
dryuyuri said:
Ginji said:

This always confuses me too. Every time there is an epic oppai work, people who don't like massive breasts watch it and then complain. What were you thinking?!

If i watched something I knew wasn't for me, and then complained about it, I would look and feel like an idiot.

Completely agree, what an idiots xD

From the cover of the OVA it looks like something made for OPPAI lovers! not for people who don't know what this is about or who didn't even watch the trailer lol

All haters got "brain damage", oh please, say something more original, all of those stupid comments are what gives me brain damage :)

I really loved the OVA, tentacle is not my thing, but the rest... those huge and wonderful boobs ♥ ...we need Vol. 2! :D
Mar 7, 2013 5:32 AM

Feb 2008
Ginji said:

I'm a masochist, I suppose. Maybe it did a good job at what it aimed to (which is revolt the viewer with cowbreasts?) but that doesn't make the anime any better. It's just fap fodder with an abysmal story and horrendous characters. Not to mention the goddamn massive boobs.

Look, I'll give you the fact that it has decent animation, at least. That probably sets it above a good third of the hentai out there.
Mar 7, 2013 10:34 AM
Jul 2011
Veronin said:
Ginji said:

I'm a masochist, I suppose. Maybe it did a good job at what it aimed to (which is revolt the viewer with cowbreasts?) but that doesn't make the anime any better. It's just fap fodder with an abysmal story and horrendous characters. Not to mention the goddamn massive boobs.

Look, I'll give you the fact that it has decent animation, at least. That probably sets it above a good third of the hentai out there.

Case in point. Yes, this is "fap fodder" with giant boobies. And it is incredible for that. That IS the point of this ecchi. You look like a fool for analyzing it further.
Abysmal story and horrendous characters? You're trying too hard, no one was praising it for those aspects.

This was made for fans of the manga, and is a fantastically faithful adaptation.

That's why stuff like this sees a limited edition release, so true fans can have a copy and people like you who this was never meant for would never lay eyes on it.

I think you had brain damage long before you watched this.
Mar 7, 2013 10:37 AM

Dec 2012
dryuyuri said:
Veronin said:
Ginji said:

Case in point. Yes, this is "fap fodder" with giant boobies. And it is incredible for that. That IS the point of this ecchi. You look like a fool for analyzing it further.
Abysmal story and horrendous characters? You're trying too hard, no one was praising it for those aspects.

This was made for fans of the manga, and is a fantastically faithful adaptation.

That's why stuff like this sees a limited edition release, so true fans can have a copy and people like you who this was never meant for would never lay eyes on it.

Yea let those idiots know bro...
Mar 7, 2013 4:54 PM

Jan 2012
This was great. Can't believe there's only 1 episode.

Mar 8, 2013 11:19 AM

Feb 2008
dryuyuri said:

I do not see how it is foolish to judge shit as being shit. Hentai (or softcore hentai in this case) have absolutely no merit beyond providing braindead entertainment for purely masturbatory purposes. If an anime does a great job at being filth, am I to award it a high score? No. I gave it a 2 out of 10 because that is exactly what this is. Me being outside of the target audience does not change its quality. Try again.
Mar 8, 2013 2:37 PM

May 2010
Da fuq? ive seen some shit but da fuq? some of this was just out right funny.

Fap fodder indeed.
Mar 8, 2013 5:08 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Boobs... nuff said.
Mar 8, 2013 7:03 PM

Mar 2012
- Those boobs make every other girl from any ecchi anime look like flat chested.
- The most borderline hentai ecchi I have seen. It's more extreme than most hentai; strangely it's still ecchi.
- This anime is so bad (especially because of those oversized boobs) it's great! Laughed for most of the entire anime.
Mar 9, 2013 8:27 AM
Jul 2011
Veronin said:

I do not see how it is foolish to judge shit as being shit. Hentai (or softcore hentai in this case) have absolutely no merit beyond providing braindead entertainment for purely masturbatory purposes. If an anime does a great job at being filth, am I to award it a high score? No. I gave it a 2 out of 10 because that is exactly what this is. Me being outside of the target audience does not change its quality. Try again.

Stating your opinion as fact heavily devalues your argument and makes you look foolish. Especially when you yourself state that you're outside of the intended demographic.

It seems you don't like big boobs. Or hentai. Sucks for you.

Objectively, this OVA is faithful to its source with high production value. If that is only worth a 2/10 to you, so be it.

Though it is quite funny to see you calling it trash and filth with nothing to back it other than your hatred of big boobs.
Mar 10, 2013 7:35 AM

Aug 2008
I dunno if i should called this a regular ecchi anime or an h-anime but i could say it looks like both.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Mar 10, 2013 9:53 AM

Jun 2012
Veronin said:
dryuyuri said:

>Your opinions being facts. Why don't you try again?
Mar 10, 2013 4:20 PM

Aug 2010
Oh it was hentai, definitely glad I downloaded it without any previous knowledge.
Not very note-worthy, the boobs were really big. Needed more SCIENCE!

Mar 11, 2013 9:31 PM

Mar 2009
WTF tentacle Rape!
Mar 14, 2013 7:56 AM

Sep 2010
This is a Hentai - Pussy
Mar 14, 2013 8:01 PM

Oct 2009
^You don't see anything.

The only good part out of this horrible anime was this.
Mar 16, 2013 6:50 PM
Jul 2018
I wouldnt consider this Hentai but its close to hentai. Its just Very Very Ecchi, borderline hentai I Guess.....
Mar 21, 2013 10:39 AM

Jun 2009
Jesus!

I don't know how I managed to finish this, but I did. Thank goodness Airi didn't grow those humongous disgusting tits, she's the only one pleasing to look at.
Mar 24, 2013 1:41 AM

Aug 2009
dafuq did i just watch.
almost like soft hentai imo lol.
2/10
Mar 31, 2013 1:01 PM

Aug 2009
Its okay.It would probably make a great 12-26 episode series.Because I do not read mangas that often or anything so I am left kind of wondering how the flat chested girl became a cyborg, how one big titty girl became half dog half human and how the other big titty girl can turn invisible. This could make a good harem series.The male lead is not afraid to look at boobies like a lot of male leads in other anime are.
Apr 8, 2013 10:48 PM

Jun 2012
fap folder/10

I liked it, but can't give much of a review since typing one handed is hard.
Apr 9, 2013 4:55 PM

Jul 2011
My lord...

4/10
Apr 11, 2013 10:58 PM
Dec 2009
dryuyuri said:
Veronin said:

Stating your opinion as fact heavily devalues your argument and makes you look foolish. Especially when you yourself state that you're outside of the intended demographic.

It seems you don't like big boobs. Or hentai. Sucks for you.

Objectively, this OVA is faithful to its source with high production value. If that is only worth a 2/10 to you, so be it.

Though it is quite funny to see you calling it trash and filth with nothing to back it other than your hatred of big boobs.

Bitch got told. Made even funnier because he's got such a shitty taste.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.