Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 10, 2013 6:53 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow!! After a Niko episode we have another Niko episode again !! She is so funny even though we got to see her "dark side" here and there LOL

And they are taking this video, and Umi and Maki look so cute there....

The PV with the new insert song is a wonder to behold. I think the CG has even improved.

Love LoveLive !!!

OK, now second viewing....
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 10, 2013 7:50 AM

Apr 2011
Where did you watch it? I'm having problems with Himado's player.
Feb 10, 2013 7:52 AM

Sep 2012
Magito said:
One place I use is nosub

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 10, 2013 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
symbv said:
Magito said:
One place I use is nosub

Cool! Thank you!
Feb 10, 2013 7:56 AM

Sep 2012
^ You are welcome.

Just finished second viewing.

And I really love how they keep a good balance of covering every single girl in one episode and builds character little by little even for those who are not the main focus of the episode. I especially love how they bring out why Honoka is the actual leader after all without saying it aloud (or Honoka realizing or caring about it)
symbvFeb 10, 2013 8:16 AM

Feb 10, 2013 8:07 AM

Nov 2008
Niko was beautiful with her hair down, they should've taken her picture like that. Too bad she's still her bossy and devious self but she'll get better.

Now the insert song was really good and the CG was very above average and enjoyable mainly due to it's simplicity compared to the likes of Precure, I don't like the CG in that in any of them that have it.

That's very close to perfect for a group pose and Niko looks and seems more adorable when she's performing than just being herself.

Feb 10, 2013 8:09 AM

Nov 2008
symbv said:
^ You are welcome.

Just finished second viewing.

And I really love how they keep a good balance of covering every single girl in one episode and builds character little by little even for those who are not the main focus of the episode. I especially love how they bring out why Honoka is the actual leader after all without saying it aloud.

Well some of the best leaders are the ones that don't flaunt their influence willy-nilly.

Feb 10, 2013 10:04 AM

Dec 2012
Watched it without subs. Nico untied hair was seriously something to behold <3
I understand the overal episode direction. Will be back to drop a comment when subs is out.
Feb 10, 2013 1:14 PM
Oct 2011
with this picture it's pretty sure kotori is minalinsky.

oh and the insert song in karaoke scene is "love novels" by BiBi (sub-group of niko, maki, and eri)
also that fail niko XD

and the costume for the pv 'kore kara no someday' is cute, loved umi's bunny and rin's cat.
Feb 10, 2013 1:16 PM
Oct 2011
the cg looks good, maybe what makes start:dash!!'s cg looks not that good is because of the bland costume.
Feb 10, 2013 2:31 PM

Apr 2011
I keep laughing at Niico-chan. She's always getting ignored

Kotori manage to finish handing out her flyers first. And she doesn't want to see what's in her bag. Suspicious. We're getting a bit closer that she's actually Minalinsky.

I wonder why Hanayo is panicking at the end?

Anyway, will comment further when subs are out. Watching this episode once is not enough!
Feb 10, 2013 2:37 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah it's so funny Nico-chan keep getting ignored and she realize that they were on the same level at everyone.
Even so it was quite a good episode and nice PV.

Well, I actually wonder as well what Hanayo was panic, it can't be good.
In the next episode Eri will try to help them.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 10, 2013 2:40 PM

Jul 2010
Niko with her hair down is quite a sight. Too bad she keeps getting the "Akarin" treatment, lol.
Feb 10, 2013 2:50 PM

Sep 2007
Argh I hate that kind of cliffhanger~
I wonder what's wrong with Eri...
Niko was really hilarious in the whole ep xDD I like her wicked side ( ̄ー ̄)
The new song is awesome, like all the others <3 Loved their clothes too!
And poor Yukiho (Honoka's sister), she's always seen in her embarrassing situations, haha!
Sunday is still far away ;.;
Feb 10, 2013 9:16 PM
Oct 2010
nico fucking cute with her hair down
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Feb 10, 2013 9:30 PM
Jul 2018
Niko again? Hpmm... Plus Warning Cliffhanger!! OMG I got so pissed when the episode ended with a Cliffhanger, Oh Well. Their song they sang was nice too plus good teamwork as always. Cant wait for the next episode

Mod Edit: oversize put under spoiler tag.
ThangLongFeb 19, 2014 10:53 PM
Feb 10, 2013 10:34 PM

Feb 2012
Niko is just so awesome. Moe, troll, and hilarious facial expressions. What's not to like? XD
Feb 10, 2013 10:59 PM

Nov 2011
Heh, it looks like someone is camera shy this episode although it doesn't come up as a big surprise to me at all. Fun to see Nico-senpai again this episode. For some reason, I like her character more than I thought. I mean, who can forget about this:

Oh and when she pulled her hair down with that personality. The Oscars awards goes to...

Shame, I wanted to hear the songs rather than just seeing the results. Oh well, maybe next time.

Now, I'm a little curious. Does Niko remind me of anyone of the Niko from Accel World? Same hair style, some of the same mannerisms, etc.
Feb 10, 2013 11:23 PM

Jun 2011
So they didn't end up uploading the daily-lives-on-school-idles video. (Honoka's image destroyed). The filming part reminded me of episode one of iDOLM@STER.
Feb 11, 2013 1:36 AM

Jan 2013
Niko is the most entertaining.
Feb 11, 2013 2:53 AM
Sep 2012

Mod Edit: oversize image put under spoiler tag.
ThangLongFeb 19, 2014 10:55 PM
Feb 11, 2013 3:12 AM

Sep 2012
I want to see Nico find about Kotori part time job :p
Feb 11, 2013 5:19 AM

Apr 2011
I can't stop thinking what happened at the end...
Feb 11, 2013 5:40 AM

Jan 2008
Uwaa~ that cliffhanger at the end changed my mood about this episode. (^~^)
I like the fact that Honoka doesn't mind not being the leader.

Like the PV in this episode~
O(&gE;▽&lE;)O
Feb 11, 2013 6:06 AM

Oct 2011
Finally I noticed that there is something off about those CGI... but since it took me so long they are not that bad. And songs are nice so I don't mind.

Nico was so adorable and even nice... she could force herself to become leader but she did it differently. I like this development of hers.

I wonder what was about this cliffhanger - can't wait till next episode, great series.
Feb 11, 2013 6:36 AM

Oct 2012
damn, nico seriously needs her hair down
i love how she gets ignored every time, feel a bit sorry for her.
Feb 11, 2013 8:35 AM

Jan 2011
This was pretty enjoyable, but I prefer the other 5 episodes.
Hopefully the next episode will be better.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 11, 2013 12:37 PM

Jul 2009
i just love how they talked about how the leader doesnt need to be the best singer, best dancer, or is the most attractive. she just needs to be the one who's able to keep pushing forward where nobody ever has a problem following. charisma and tenacious determination, i guess.
Feb 11, 2013 2:23 PM

Jun 2010
Two endings? :D
Feb 11, 2013 3:23 PM

Feb 2011
Dat CG is giving me cancer o_o
Feb 11, 2013 3:24 PM

Nov 2012
actually rather emotional watching umi talk about honoka. but i think that's just because i love honoka the most ♡
Feb 11, 2013 3:29 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
symbv said:
OK, now second viewing....
I'll probably do the same just so I can (try to) catch the words of the song in that routine they did.

(it's nice a show about a 'song and dance' team actually features a fair amount of 'song and dance', and I also agree they are doing a decent job with the story and developing each of the characters)
Feb 11, 2013 6:08 PM

Oct 2011
Pretty laid-back episode. I loved all the Nico moments, especially when her nico-nico smile failed and she used force to give the flyers. xD

I loooooove the song at the end!~ Umi's voice is GORGEOUS! <3 I really like Rin's too~ And Maki's seems beautiful but she didn't sing enough to tell.. D:

All the others were too squeaky and similar to me though..
Feb 11, 2013 8:33 PM

Jul 2008
Nico was hilarious this episode. I was dying.
Feb 11, 2013 9:43 PM
Aug 2011
Damn it Niko. My hearto
Feb 11, 2013 11:27 PM

Jan 2011
Niko~ is stealing the spotlight or at least is trying lol

but is it me or does anyone else find the BGM extremely loud at times
Feb 12, 2013 12:31 AM

Nov 2011
Motto Nico onegaishimasu >,<

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 12, 2013 7:17 AM

Apr 2011
Very entertaining episode.

It brought lots of smirks and laughs for me.

Nico always makes the funniest faces and the funniest girl of the group. Always getting ignored and failing at her plans. Kotori hiding her to prevent revealing her secrets is cute. Umi and Maki are cute too.

Despite the director being a newbie, he's doing a pretty good job developing the characters. They really put a lot of budget on the animation compared to other anime nowadays.

Also, I'm curious why Nozomi said Eri is needed by the girls? Hopefully, the two
will join the group next episode or the next after that. Then the team will finally be complete!
MagitoFeb 12, 2013 8:45 AM
Feb 12, 2013 3:36 PM
Feb 2013
Magito said:

Kotori manage to finish handing out her flyers first. And she doesn't want to see what's in her bag. Suspicious. We're getting a bit closer that she's actually Minalinsky.

Anyway, will comment further when subs are out. Watching this episode once is not enough!

okay, sorry for sounding like the dumbest person on earth but mind telling me who minalinsky is? ; / / /;
Feb 12, 2013 7:21 PM

Jan 2008
Every time Nico does her 'thing' I cringe. It was nice the previous episode but now it's just annoying.

Overall, this was a pretty... boring episode compared to how fun the previous were.
Feb 12, 2013 7:49 PM

Apr 2011
sailorgirlfetish said:
Magito said:

okay, sorry for sounding like the dumbest person on earth but mind telling me who minalinsky is? ; / / /;

As Nico said in episode 5, Minalinsky is a popular charisma maid in Akiba. You'll see Kotori looking at a board with a signature named Minalinsky at the top of the cabinet in the club room. So far that's the only info given.
MagitoFeb 13, 2013 12:25 AM
Feb 12, 2013 10:20 PM

Feb 2012
_liliput said:

if i were the guy she doesnt need to grab me.. i will grab her and take her into a hotel

ThangLongFeb 19, 2014 10:56 PM
Feb 13, 2013 12:16 AM
Feb 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Ar6myKjo

Episode 6 Someday in our Future Single
Feb 13, 2013 9:21 AM

Dec 2011
Stark700 said:
Heh, it looks like someone is camera shy this episode although it doesn't come up as a big surprise to me at all. Fun to see Nico-senpai again this episode. For some reason, I like her character more than I thought. I mean, who can forget about this:

Oh and when she pulled her hair down with that personality. The Oscars awards goes to...

Shame, I wanted to hear the songs rather than just seeing the results. Oh well, maybe next time.

Now, I'm a little curious. Does Niko remind me of anyone of the Niko from Accel World? Same hair style, some of the same mannerisms, etc.

Yes she does.
Feb 13, 2013 9:07 PM

Feb 2010
she does remind me of scarlet rain

lordmaster316 said:
_liliput said:

only in doujinsl

ThangLongFeb 19, 2014 10:57 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2013 12:29 AM

May 2010
new song was ok. overall a nice ep.
Feb 14, 2013 10:37 AM

Sep 2012
Watched this episodes Four Times now.

Talk about attention to details. The poses the girls struck are the exact poses they would later make for their PV, but the drawing of the characters was not replicated but drawn slightly differently:

As for Otori being more than what she might look, not only we see a photo of her in maid uniform, she also managed to be the first to finish handing out the pamphlets on the street, and on top of that during the dace practice she was the only one whose dancing Umi found no issue with. Is she Minalinsky? Well....

Feb 14, 2013 6:44 PM
Dec 2009
I mean people are still not sure if Kotori is Minalinsky, there is so many clues like the fact her last name is Minami, the photo, and the fact that she was relief to know that Nico-sempai never saw Minalinsky, why were she be relieved if she don't have anything to do with her!! Everything is just screaming she is Minalinsky seriously there is no debate there.
Feb 15, 2013 5:46 AM

Sep 2012
Poor Nico... hahaha xD
Feb 15, 2013 7:50 PM

Apr 2011
Sure, there is no debate about Minalinsky, but it's nice to talk about the clues leading to Kotori being the maid.

Kotori-chan is so cute when she's denying to hiding something from them. I actually like her chipmunk voice. Her VA also voiced cute Himawari-chan in Vividred.

I'm looking forward in seeing Kotori-chan's secret getting revealed to the girls.

I love how Honoka and Kotori where making the first years laugh, especially when Kotori spoke in a rather funny voice with a funny mask on. Maki and Umi acting tsundere as always. So cute. lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2013

262 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Apr 22, 11:52 AM

» What's the watch order?

Kayroad - Dec 10, 2023

10 by October_Animate »»
Mar 16, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2013

120 by Needster »»
Feb 15, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2013

141 by firstamizade »»
Feb 3, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bippo - Mar 17, 2013

128 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 7, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.