Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 10, 2013 9:46 PM

Mar 2012
Post-Josh said:
They're $100 on Amazon. Which is a bit much, but if I really like them I might consider it.

Negative-Travis said:
One thing you'll want to do as soon as you get some is to throw in some new insoles.
Why is this? Never heard of doing that before.

The insoles they come with are paper-thin and wear out damn quick.

Not to mention gel insoles are just bitchin'.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Feb 10, 2013 9:47 PM

Oct 2012
Post-Josh said:
Upon googling, Grinders look pretty nice. I want boots like these.

Why not boots like these?

Feb 10, 2013 9:50 PM

Mar 2012
Danielcook said:
Post-Josh said:

Because fuck those gay "boots".
Feb 10, 2013 9:51 PM

Mar 2012
Haha, Daniel. Those are boss as fuck.

Negative-Travis said:
The insoles they come with are paper-thin and wear out damn quick.

Not to mention gel insoles are just bitchin'.
nteresting, thanks for the tip.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Feb 10, 2013 10:47 PM

Oct 2009
i save fashion for the ladies

Danielcook said:
Post-Josh said:

lol...
Feb 11, 2013 2:51 PM

Oct 2012
All that's missing is a cool hairstyle.

Feb 11, 2013 3:37 PM

Aug 2012
Danielcook said:
All that's missing is a cool hairstyle.

DAT is not kewl.
Feb 11, 2013 3:39 PM

May 2012
I usually rock Ralph Lauren Polo, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, I just got into Jeremy's Scott's stuff. The only Jeans I rock are True Religion, Rockin Republic and Seven for All Mankind. #HighFashion.
Feb 11, 2013 3:41 PM

Oct 2012
PoeticJustice said:
I usually rock Ralph Lauren Polo, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, I just got into Jeremy's Scott's stuff. The only Jeans I rock are True Religion, Rockin Republic and Seven for All Mankind. #HighFashion.

Matching lv belt, gucci murse, and allen edmonds?

Swag.

But wtf bro, get some raw denim!

Feb 11, 2013 3:44 PM

Mar 2012
Danielcook said:
PoeticJustice said:

Matching lv belt, gucci murse, and allen edmonds?

Swag.

But wtf bro, get some raw denim!

And Grinders.
Feb 11, 2013 4:12 PM

Nov 2012
PoeticJustice said:

shit man, some hypebeast here
but I can't into jeremy scott because they're too outlandish for me, rather have something simple and ok looking

topman, g star, h&m, ralph lauren and zara. have a good amount of levis but I'm aiming for a pair of raws from iron heart. also have some adidas, pf flyers and clarks.

hoping to get rich someday and buy a nice jacket from burberry, pair of shades and belt from gucci and etc, too pleb atm though
Feb 11, 2013 4:20 PM

Oct 2012
Ihateyesstyle said:
PoeticJustice said:

shit man, some hypebeast here
but I can't into jeremy scott because they're too outlandish for me, rather have something simple and ok looking

topman, g star, h&m, ralph lauren and zara. have a good amount of levis but I'm aiming for a pair of raws from iron heart. also have some adidas, pf flyers and clarks.

hoping to get rich someday and buy a nice jacket from burberry, pair of shades and belt from gucci and etc, too pleb atm though

Iron heart raws? Nice.

I love g star raw, but it's so expensive. Zara has some pretty nice fits as well. Cheap price too.

Jack & jones, armani exchange, club monaco, J crew, etc.

Working on some N&F deep indigo skinny guys right now.

And i usually wear grey suede adidas high tops, red wing chukka boots (for winter) and sometimes beeswax clarks desert boots.
Star_BoyFeb 11, 2013 4:33 PM
Feb 11, 2013 4:35 PM
Jun 2012
I'm not into any name brands. My taste in fashion overall is lolita + cheap pastel plastic things.
Feb 11, 2013 4:38 PM

Oct 2012
MoeFoe said:
I'm not into any name brands. My taste in fashion overall is lolita + cheap pastel plastic things.

Those types of clothes creep me out. X. X
Feb 11, 2013 4:39 PM

Oct 2012
MoeFoe said:
Holy shit! An actual real life lolita. Be my friend and send me pics PLEASE!
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Feb 11, 2013 5:13 PM

Mar 2012
"kawaiigoods.com"

Why.
LoneWolf said:
Feb 11, 2013 10:20 PM

Feb 2013
Hmm... somehow teenage guys with branded clothing makes them look too posh (but depends on how they style it!)

I'm not rich so I usually thrift, or go to H&M, Topshop, American Apparel...sometimes there are small markets with cheap secondhand clothing as well.

I guess it all comes to how you style it :) I'm into Indie, Retro, just anything like those on Lookbook. [http://lookbook.nu/]
Feb 11, 2013 11:40 PM

Mar 2012
American Apparel is pretty darn expensive imo, but different perspectives etc. etc. H&M is my go-to store, though.

I think lookbook is only useful for females. There are some exceptions, but most of the males look ridiculous.
LoneWolf said:
Feb 12, 2013 1:19 AM

Feb 2013
Hmm well back in Japan, it was really expensive! But living in LA now, the prices here are more reasonable imo :) haha gotta love H&M!

Yeah I love Lookbook! The people there are just incredibly talented. Some males there have very peculiar taste but they rock it nonetheless ;)
Feb 12, 2013 1:34 AM

Mar 2012
Ah, that makes sense.

I consider myself a bit of a hipster, but lookbook is too hipster for me, I guess. I always catch myself thinking "there's absolutely no way any of these 16 year old bloggers have anything of importance to say". Unfair, I know, haha. Still, it is a fun site to browse every now and again.
JoshFeb 12, 2013 1:40 AM
LoneWolf said:
Feb 12, 2013 8:02 AM

Jul 2012
PoeticJustice said:

Ohhh snnnaapp .....someone has some swag right here not bad not bad
Feb 12, 2013 8:12 AM

May 2012
I don't really wear certain clothes everyday like some people do. I wear whatever I feel comfortable in.

"If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?" - Lelouch Vi Brittania
Feb 12, 2013 8:24 AM

Dec 2011
Gotta admit i'm a bit of a brand addict and i won't usually wear anything that's cheap unless i'm doing jack shit at home.
I normally wear Lacoste, R Lauren, Penguin, Jack & Jones, Lyle and Scott, voi jeans, Levi's and G star, i even wear branded boxers and socks haha.
Not to mention my shoes, can't get enough of my Lacoste leather plims.
But the thing is cheap clothes don't really last long anyway, in like 2 weeks they'll be faded and ruined in the wash whereas nicer clothes last a lot longer anyway.
-----------------------------
Feb 12, 2013 12:52 PM

Aug 2009
I have a good taste, I just don't have the money to prove it :D
Feb 12, 2013 4:45 PM

Oct 2012
Welshy said:
But the thing is cheap clothes don't really last long anyway, in like 2 weeks they'll be faded and ruined in the wash whereas nicer clothes last a lot longer anyway.
Surely you jest! I have printed tees that I literally bought from some rural Chinese fly-by-night apparel stand 12 years ago for a buck that are still in decent shape.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Feb 12, 2013 8:02 PM

Aug 2011
I actually design clothes; mainly avant-garde. It's not a big deal right now, but I took up sewing over the summer and it came so easily to me. My favorite designer is John Galliano. I used to like Dior, but lately the appeal has gone down. Don't much care for Raf.

I actually don't wear expensive fancy clothes. I sticky to skinny jeans, tshirt, and combat boots. I see the fashion I make as a form of art. Almost like a sculpture. You don't have to necessarily wear the clothes you make. But hey, if someone big fashion head saw my stuff and said let's put it on a runway then I'd go for it.
Feb 13, 2013 3:16 AM
May 2009
No Sense of Modern fashion, Don't care for brand labels. Rarely shop for clothes, Pretty much wear the same stuff over and over again, till they break or wear away.

Most of my clothes are either hand me ups or hand me downs, Some I think are brands, since my brothers are into fashion.

Personally I am more interested in Ancient Chinese Fashions.
Feb 13, 2013 3:55 AM

Aug 2012
shintai88 said:
No Sense of Modern fashion, Don't care for brand labels. Rarely shop for clothes, Pretty much wear the same stuff over and over again, till they break or wear away.

Most of my clothes are either hand me ups or hand me downs, Some I think are brands, since my brothers are into fashion.

Personally I am more interested in Ancient Chinese Fashions.

Well... that's, that's interesting!
Apr 28, 2015 7:28 AM

Mar 2015
Hmm not much into fashion I'm sure some women don't care for it much either.
I do buy new clothes and stuff but most styles and other new things arne't in my taste I bu what I want and what I like and if it fits and feels just right for me.
My name is Terrence always is Terrence and will always be Terrence
Current Accounts: ThePinhead3333,
Apr 28, 2015 7:36 AM

Apr 2013
I like designer
Apr 28, 2015 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
I follow fashion shows and fashion week, I'm particularly fond of McQueen and Gaultier.
In everyday life I dress super nicely although it's hard to do so with hardly any money. I go from menswear inspired looks to colorful, girly skirts and tights. I nearly always wear my Doc Martens, even with pretty dresses.
Apr 28, 2015 7:51 AM
Chu2byo

Apr 2013
I'm that dick who wears sunglasses all the time, like everywhere I go I have them on. I wear jogging bottoms and usually a random top.
Apr 28, 2015 7:55 AM

May 2014
Oscar said:
'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.'
I've been here way too long...
Apr 28, 2015 7:56 AM

Oct 2012
anyone here get clothes from YesStyle?
Apr 28, 2015 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
iFoundBae said:

Sometimes.
Modcloth is my favored website.
Apr 28, 2015 8:02 AM

Oct 2012
DrCoppelius said:
iFoundBae said:

Sometimes.

Dude, the quality of the clothes is not bad on YesStyle.

Considering the price.

Love the styles as well
Apr 28, 2015 8:06 AM
Jul 2018
iFoundBae said:
DrCoppelius said:

Sometimes.

Dude, the quality of the clothes is not bad on YesStyle.

Considering the price.

Love the styles as well

Low prices can be a huge bonus but it also makes more wary of the quality especially since I'm ordering online. Man they have cute dresses though.
Have you given Modcloth a look? It's pretty expensive but everything looks fantastic.
Apr 28, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2012
TOKIDOKI

SUPER duper fun and cute with characters inspired by the japanese
you can't beat them

http://www.tokidoki.it/?gclid=CjwKEAjw3_ypBRCwoKqKw5P9wgsSJAAbi2K9v6i1CRlbJqge7KjM1oi_pj6Dka3dZIzdwEuMHpdBWxoCiePw_wcB
Apr 28, 2015 9:03 AM

Oct 2014
i'm usually not fixated by brands, THOUGH most of my clothes are branded clothes because I seriously believe that most brand clothes are much better looking.
I like to dress in Casual-formal attire, like the Ivy-League prep, which you seriously can't find anywhere else but in brand stores. Or at least here where I live.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2015 9:09 AM

Mar 2015
Are you people seriously gonna follow someone just because they say wear this or these shoes or whatever is in?
My name is Terrence always is Terrence and will always be Terrence
Current Accounts: ThePinhead3333,
Apr 28, 2015 1:11 PM

Mar 2013
visvim is the best clothing brand on earth

waaaaay to expensive tho
Apr 28, 2015 1:38 PM

Mar 2008
I dont care for fashion as much as I do style. Style is expression and fashion is the path of the sheep. Of course some people use the terms interchangably. I dont have as nice of clothes as id like to have. I like a lot of different styles. I dont really care what brand something is unless its made well.
Apr 28, 2015 1:44 PM

Jul 2011
DrCoppelius said:
iFoundBae said:

Sometimes.

Omg, do you guys dress like this?:

Apr 28, 2015 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
marriage said:
DrCoppelius said:

Sometimes.

I don't have a shirt like that one specifically but I really like the way it looks.
marriage said:
DrCoppelius said:

Sometimes.

Nah, I don't own anything like that although I would wear it constantly if I did. If it fit me anyway, not too sure if it would look good on a girl.
Something like this + leather boots, is probably a bit closer to my usual style, although still not accurate:

Not that hat though.
http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/coach-tour-dress-in-rouge
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

22 by UncreatedSong »»
30 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

27 by Astachanna »»
50 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 9 hours ago

15 by RyuRabbit »»
1 hour ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

73 by 707supremacist »»
2 hours ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.