Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 30, 2013 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
removed-userMar 9, 2022 4:32 AM
Jan 30, 2013 3:21 AM

Jun 2012
oh my god, YES! that was awesome, law has really got doflamingo by the throat. I don't see how this links to defeating kaidou though, because kaidou already has an army. Anyone else see how it links to beating kaidou?

He is extremely angry lol, waiting for this next chapter is gonna kill me like never before >.< This type of thing is what i know and love one piece.
jimbob1141Jan 30, 2013 3:26 AM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Jan 30, 2013 3:24 AM

Jan 2009
I want a Law Den Den Mushi! Do Flamingo is really pissed. I wonder what he is gonna do.

Btw, I loved Smoker's facepalm scene =D
Jan 30, 2013 3:25 AM
Dec 2011
Man, Doflamingo is ****ing PISSED in the last page.

If he gets a hold of Law, then he's going to rip Law a new one.
Jan 30, 2013 3:26 AM

Jul 2009
Whoa, it's weird seeing Doflamingo sweat like that after always seeing him confident and not afraid of anything. But when Law said that Kaido would be angry with Doflamingo, was the look on Doflamingo's face fear of being killed or was he afraid that his business arrangements with Kaido and profits would be cut off? I would like to think it's the latter.
Jan 30, 2013 3:45 AM

Dec 2008
Kaidou is stronger than Joker, that's a pretty important reason as to why this worries him. He might have gotten spared by Kaidou in exchange for products like "Smile".

Anyway, Law has balls of steel. Approved of this development no matter how chaotic it'll end up being.
「Godspeed You! Black Emperor」
Jan 30, 2013 3:54 AM
Mar 2009
Ohhhhhh!!! Law 1 - Flamingo 0 XD
Jan 30, 2013 3:54 AM

Nov 2011
nice chapter. joker is shitting bricks. nice to see such a confident character reduced to a nervous wreck. LAW IS AWESOME.

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHO THE MYSTERIOUS MAN AT SEA WAS A FEW CHAPTERS AGO D:
Jan 30, 2013 4:25 AM

Aug 2010
I'm wondering about how this ties to Kaido as well. I can't wait to see what's going on in Law's epic scheming mind hehe XD

I'm feeling that Zoro seems to not really be welcoming Law as much as the others hehe.

lol'd at Smoker's facepalm too hahaha...his crew is beginning to like the SHs XD

DD SNAPPED! I wonder what his answer will be??? He's totally screwed either way hahaha, LAW IS BOSS!

We didn't see that mystery shadow yet. It seems that DD flied over him without having any encounter?
Jan 30, 2013 4:59 AM

Feb 2012
Too bad, I was looking forward to a meeting between Doflamingo and the alliance, Law sure knows how to play his cards.
Jan 30, 2013 5:06 AM
Mar 2012
yeah well whatever, this is why I didn't get excited when I saw dofla jump on air few chapters ago, because I knew he wouldn't meet them
Jan 30, 2013 5:19 AM

Oct 2008
You think Law's playin'?

Jan 30, 2013 5:36 AM
Sep 2012
Good chapter!
Some questions risen, pretty unexpected. I knew dofla would be held back, but like that? Pretty interesting.
Ceasar really is pretty important.
PipokoJan 30, 2013 6:01 AM
Jan 30, 2013 5:54 AM

Jan 2009
me wants Law den den mushi
amirhossJan 30, 2013 6:29 AM
Jan 30, 2013 5:57 AM

Aug 2008
Omg, Lawww! He's so badass! :D
And Luffy too! :)

Glad to see the marines love Mugiwara so much!
Jan 30, 2013 6:13 AM
Nov 2008
Even Law's den den mushi is badass...
Jan 30, 2013 6:30 AM

Aug 2012
Good chapter. :)

Law making a stand... you better oblige Doflamingo. xd
To how they've been mentioning this "beast"... I could only guess he's going to be the 1st of the four that they'll face.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Jan 30, 2013 6:41 AM

Mar 2012
The G5/Kids part was boring but the rest was really good, even though I think Doflamingo was out of character, but seeing Law play his cards was interesting nonetheless. Too bad they didn't expand on the trading-smiley thing, felt a bit simple.

Overall best chapter in a long time and of course, it's got to be the one that doesn't really belong to an arc :O
4/5
End Zionazism
Jan 30, 2013 6:41 AM

Mar 2012
Oh and Green Bitt, is that Kaidou's island?
End Zionazism
Jan 30, 2013 6:44 AM
Sep 2012
Doflamingo wasn't out of character, though. He actually cares for his crewmates and doesn't punish them just because they failed to do what he himself asked. You can see that with Vergo and Monet. Dofla is a smart character. It's kind of refreshing, well to me at least.

I am very curious about his character in general. Same for Kaidou and honestly to some degree Law. Really interested in how it all ties together. It always blows my mind when that happens with OP.
PipokoJan 30, 2013 6:54 AM
Jan 30, 2013 6:53 AM

Mar 2012
I'm talking about him acting like a nervous, needy middle-of-the-food-chain bitch. Kind of like those drug distributors who might get killed at any minute by the boss. He was basically his own boss, and has his own ideologies and he was pretty much starting his own movement.

His caring about his crew mates isn't new I know that but it's not what I'm talking about.
End Zionazism
Jan 30, 2013 6:55 AM
Sep 2012
Well, having a yonkou and/or an admiral on your tail isn't exactly a small deal looking at Akainu and Whitebeard. Even Teach fled from Akainu and he's a yonkou right now.
PipokoJan 30, 2013 7:00 AM
Jan 30, 2013 7:18 AM

Jan 2010
To be fair, we've seen Admirals and Yonkou fighting already, and if it can be assumed that if the seven warlords are roughly equal in strength to the four yonkou, then DD is out of his league.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jan 30, 2013 7:43 AM

Mar 2012
I know he's weaker. It's about how he handles it. Doflamingo would never turn into a bitch based on his older personality, much unlike what he's showing now. Even if he's concerned or upset, he'd give you this grin that shows that while he's in deep shit he's still calm and cool
End Zionazism
Jan 30, 2013 7:50 AM
Sep 2012
But he's just pissed off as hell. Considering his whole position is going down the drain, yeah, I can see why he would be like that.
Jan 30, 2013 7:53 AM

Mar 2012
First he was sweaty and nervous. Getting pissed after being cornered makes him look like those fodders that go "HUZAKENDAAA!" before getting punched in the face :P
End Zionazism
Jan 30, 2013 7:57 AM
Sep 2012
I feel like if he would meet with Law at one point now he'd make sure there's nothing of him left at this point, though. He's sweating kind of, but there's also the soundeffect for mental snapping in there. If there is a faceoff between him and Law or the SH, it's gonna be glorious.
PipokoJan 30, 2013 8:00 AM
Jan 30, 2013 8:09 AM

Dec 2011
Lol at the kids saying they wanna be pirates!

Also, love how Doflamingo is in such a bind. No matter what he do, he is doomed!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2013 8:23 AM

Aug 2012
Oh snap! And I thought I couldn't love Law even more.

And his den den mushi. If there's one den den mushi I'd have, the answer is obvious. The cold king of snails. With Laws hat. dayum.

Doflamingo a little out of character, well yeah but it's pretty much to be expected. Interesting idd

Btw, did anyone think about the relationship of Law's and Doflamingo's devil fruits? I mean, it Kinda seems like DD is countering Law's ability with his own perfectly. Just think a bit. Although, with this head-start, I doubt Law will leave any strings attached (pun intended).

Well, waiting for Luffy to fuck it up XD And looking forward to the next chapter.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Jan 30, 2013 8:30 AM

Feb 2010
What will Joker, this is going to be great.
Jan 30, 2013 9:34 AM

Apr 2009
Pipoko said:
He actually cares for his crewmates and doesn't punish them just because they failed to do what he himself asked. You can see that with Vergo and Monet. Dofla is a smart character. It's kind of refreshing, well to me at least.

what about the incident when he killed his own crewmember before Skypeia (the one that luffy punched =)
i think he killed him because he was 'nobody', if we look at his crewmembers powerlevel
Jan 30, 2013 9:42 AM

May 2012
Weird marines....

Joker on rampage next week? :)
Jan 30, 2013 9:54 AM
Sep 2012
smokes said:
Pipoko said:
He actually cares for his crewmates and doesn't punish them just because they failed to do what he himself asked. You can see that with Vergo and Monet. Dofla is a smart character. It's kind of refreshing, well to me at least.

what about the incident when he killed his own crewmember before Skypeia (the one that luffy punched =)
i think he killed him because he was 'nobody', if we look at his crewmembers powerlevel

I'm beginning to think that Doflamingo got rid of him because he looked down upon dreams and the whole new era thing, but it also could be that Dofla simply thought he was a nobody, like you said. Really curious to find out what the deal with that is because it caught me off-guard when it was revealed that Dofla wouldn't punish his crewmates and that they really were loyal to him. Is Bellamy even dead? If not, what happened to him?
Jan 30, 2013 10:03 AM

Aug 2012
Bellamy was just a fraction of Doflamingo's mafia, he wasn't in his initial crew the way I see it.

"as Doflamingo forced Sarkies to deal a finishing blow to Bellamy, he claimed that he has no use of the Bellamy Pirates under his wing, thus dismissing them"
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Jan 30, 2013 10:10 AM

Jun 2012
Mikasa said:
The G5/Kids part was boring but the rest was really good, even though I think Doflamingo was out of character, but seeing Law play his cards was interesting nonetheless. Too bad they didn't expand on the trading-smiley thing, felt a bit simple.

Overall best chapter in a long time and of course, it's got to be the one that doesn't really belong to an arc :O
4/5

I would say its natural he is out of character, seeing as he has 2 options.

Option A: Be ripped apart by kaidou
Option B: get fucked by admirals
lol he is in a tight spot, he knows he cant beat either of them :)

I have been curious about kaidou for a long time now, quite happy to know that we are probably going to be seeing him soon-ish.
jimbob1141Jan 30, 2013 10:13 AM
Jan 30, 2013 10:15 AM

Jun 2012
kiDnameDSkia said:
Bellamy was just a fraction of Doflamingo's mafia, he wasn't in his initial crew the way I see it.

"as Doflamingo forced Sarkies to deal a finishing blow to Bellamy, he claimed that he has no use of the Bellamy Pirates under his wing, thus dismissing them"

Yeah you are right, thats exactly what i was thinking. It's the same sort of relationship the yonkou have with people serving under them, they aren't really part of the crew they are just subordinates.
Jan 30, 2013 10:26 AM

May 2012
jimbob1141 said:
Mikasa said:

4/5

I would say its natural he is out of character, seeing as he has 2 options.

Option A: Be ripped apart by kaidou
Option B: get fucked by admirals
lol he is in a tight spot, he knows he cant beat either of them :)

I have been curious about kaidou for a long time now, quite happy to know that we are probably going to be seeing him soon-ish.

add into the fact that law was previously part of his crew, and now he has lost vergo, monet, and caesar.

i'm interested in doflamingo's background.

maybe he will leave the shichibukai and law will force him to fight against kaidou with them.
Jan 30, 2013 10:34 AM

Mar 2012

I'm bothered about him even thinking about it. He's worried about his title? He worked hard for it? Even if he has two options, doesn't mean he should shit his pants.
End Zionazism
Jan 30, 2013 10:36 AM
Sep 2012
When he's got a yonkou or admiral after him, yes he is obviously worried.
He's not even really freaking out, just really freaking pissed.
He even says there, "since when are you my superior?" Yeah. I would assume Kaidou is his superior. Serious business and that after losing some of his best fighters.
PipokoJan 30, 2013 10:44 AM
Jan 30, 2013 10:45 AM

Jun 2012
Mikasa said:

I'm bothered about him even thinking about it. He's worried about his title? He worked hard for it? Even if he has two options, doesn't mean he should shit his pants.

He has 2 options that are both pretty much certain death or capture, of course he's gonna shit his pants. It doesn't matter who you are, if kaidou is coming after you, you are scared (unless you're other emperors ofc)

Where is that page from anyway?
Jan 30, 2013 10:48 AM
Sep 2012
jimbob1141 said:

Where is that page from anyway?

That's from after the war, I think, after he "killed" Moria(Wow, now I wonder what happened to Moria, he turned invisible apparently so I would assume Absalom saved him).
Jan 30, 2013 10:50 AM

Mar 2012
Ummm not really :/ there are many ways to react to someone stronger than you. Seeing that Dofla is being treated as the anti-luffy he'd not crap his pants. And he just said in that image (iirc, it's from the jaya arc)

He pointed out that he'd ditch his title without a second thought. He's also not the lying/hypocrite type to make all that up. So it's all getting messy right now for Doflamingo's character.
End Zionazism
Jan 30, 2013 10:51 AM

Dec 2012
I think he should just quit being a Shichibukai, like he said in that scan above ^ he's ready to quit whenever, and it is probably the safest option since it would be easier to escape the marines than other pirates, and with Caesar he has a way out, he may be able to gain Kaidou's assistance since he can produce smile
Jan 30, 2013 10:53 AM

Mar 2012
@Pipoko, don't think so. After war the only footage I remember is him almost killing moria and telling him "think higher", but I could be wrong (was he shown to report Moria's escape himself?
End Zionazism
Jan 30, 2013 11:01 AM
Sep 2012
Mikasa said:
@Pipoko, don't think so. After war the only footage I remember is him almost killing moria and telling him "think higher", but I could be wrong (was he shown to report Moria's escape himself?

Here, ch. 595, little after he dealt with Moria.
Jan 30, 2013 11:02 AM

Mar 2012
damn shichi meetings all look the same >.<
End Zionazism
Jan 30, 2013 11:16 AM
Feb 2012
I really want to see Law get his ass handed to him real hard.
During PH I was somehow able to accept his little schemes and plans and whatnot but him now treating fucking Doflamingo like his little bitch is too much. DD was right- Law should know his place hence I'm hoping to see that happen very soon. It's not even fun to read if Law's plan works that smoothly anyway. DD has to fuck shit up to put it bluntly and teach Law a lesson. Fuck Law.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jan 30, 2013 11:33 AM
Mar 2012
Gotta agree, someone teach law a lesson already, the kid is getting way too cocky
Jan 30, 2013 12:09 PM

Aug 2010
Lol Law was awesome this chapter he really pissed Doflamingo off. But Law really needs to get his ass kicked soon. The supernovas are all too cocky, well so far Law and Luffy, but I'm pretty sure the others are just as cocky. I can't wait to see them get owned.

Looks like Kaidou is strong, well he is one of the four emperors after all.

5/5
Jan 30, 2013 12:30 PM

Aug 2012
On page 15 Joker said "to think the sky way would be cut off".
Is anyone else thinking that it might have been him that was on the ground last time?
Maybe he fell?
Its most likely some one else though.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 403 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 28, 2010

11 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 401 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 28, 2010

10 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

3 by Ptipana2077 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » You Favourite One Piece Opening?!

UnstableBrat - Today

11 by UnstableBrat »»
Today, 9:30 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 771 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Barion-Zara - Dec 18, 2014

92 by KoniginElle »»
Today, 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.