Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Dec 9, 2013 2:20 PM

Aug 2013
eldest said:
Haytin said:

I know he can I just don't understand why he didn't soooo dumb

because if you actually listened to what was stated in the episode and the conversation between simon and the anti spiral, abusing spiral power is what leads to the spiral nemesis

this is also stated so clearly that even a retard could understand by simon to gimmy
'if we brought back the dead, they would only get in the way of the future generations'

i agree, you are quite dumb

She wasn't even dead yet also lol 10/10 for gurren laguann fanboy gettin so heated
Dec 9, 2013 3:55 PM

Sep 2012
Haytin said:

She wasn't even dead yet also lol 10/10 for gurren laguann fanboy gettin so heated

your posts in a nutshell.

and when simon spoke to gimmy, nia was already dead.
he asks the exact same question you do.

you're just too simple to pay attention.

eldestDec 9, 2013 4:07 PM
Dec 9, 2013 7:08 PM

Aug 2013
eldest said:
Haytin said:

your posts in a nutshell.

and when simon spoke to gimmy, nia was already dead.
he asks the exact same question you do.

you're just too simple to pay attention.

I literally watched it yesterday they had an entire wedding instead of him trying to stop her from fading away if he was able to defeat the anti spiral there's no reason why he wouldn't be able to turn her back into a human to prevent her from fading away also this is literally you

Dec 9, 2013 10:56 PM

Sep 2012
Haytin said:

I literally watched it yesterday they had an entire wedding instead of him trying to stop her from fading away if he was able to defeat the anti spiral there's no reason why he wouldn't be able to turn her back into a human to prevent her from fading away also this is literally you

The antispiral specifically states that if he was to die, nia would die regardless because nia was an antispiral lifeform spliced into a humans genes. Nia was literally an antispiral. killing the antispiral king meant killing nia also. They also lampshade the fact that she managed to survive a week when she should have died straight away as 'an amazing feat'
this is a major plotpoint, and simon and nia both accept that shes going to die at the precise moment during the final battle where she begins to fade away.

its even more explicit in the 2nd movie

you just dont pay attention at all do you?
go back to SNK, i cant believe its possible but TTGL is literally too deep for you. that says a lot.

Pointing this obvious shit out doesnt make anyone a fanboy, it just clearly shows you didnt fucking listen at all and wanted a disney ending where everyone is happy.
Dec 10, 2013 12:13 AM

Aug 2013
eldest said:
Haytin said:

The antispiral specifically states that if he was to die, nia would die regardless because nia was an antispiral lifeform spliced into a humans genes. Nia was literally an antispiral. killing the antispiral king meant killing nia also. They also lampshade the fact that she managed to survive a week when she should have died straight away as 'an amazing feat'
this is a major plotpoint, and simon and nia both accept that shes going to die at the precise moment during the final battle where she begins to fade away.

its even more explicit in the 2nd movie

you just dont pay attention at all do you?
go back to SNK, i cant believe its possible but TTGL is literally too deep for you. that says a lot.

Pointing this obvious shit out doesnt make anyone a fanboy, it just clearly shows you didnt fucking listen at all and wanted a disney ending where everyone is happy.

lol too deep got over yourself fucking clown its not deep at all. Fanboy logic at its finest
Dec 10, 2013 3:36 AM

Sep 2012
Haytin said:

lol too deep got over yourself fucking clown its not deep at all. Fanboy logic at its finest

says the kid who cant even comprehend what's explicitly told to him more than once in the series hes poorly attempting to criticize

dumbass logic at its finest
Dec 10, 2013 12:06 PM

Sep 2011
Haytin said:
Kyzen said:
Haytin said:
Why did the ending suck so hard? I don't understand why Seamoan couldn't use his spiral power to stop Nia from fading away

he can but he didn't want to. i forgot the reason why he didn't want to, try rewatching episode 27 again

I know he can I just don't understand why he didn't soooo dumb

The ending of TTGL was one of the best endings to an anime I've seen in the entirety of my anime watching career. It's not a Disney ending where everything is sunshine and rainbows. It depicts a realistic cost of power and sacrifices of being a hero.

You ask why Simon didn't bring Nia back but that was explained in the episode. Simon is equivalent to a God in terms of spiral power. He's the most powerful spiral being in all of existence. The problem is that despite being a God, he knows he can't use his power simply out of selfishness. If he brought Nia back and everyone else who died, the world would be unbalanced due to the fabric of life being altered. He made a promise to the anti-spiral to protect the world and universe and that's exactly what Simon is doing.

The ending is so bittersweet, though more bitter than sweet, and it succeeded in captivating the hearts of many. The only part about the ending that made me sour is the fact that Simon never once saw any of his friends again after the wedding. The reason he doesn't see them is also an implication you must make for yourself. Simon saw that his power was simply too great for the rest of humanity and that caused problems; he lived it and experienced it through his arrest and sentencing to execution. Simon can't exist in the world scene and politics because it would be unbalanced in terms of power and influence for him to do so.
Dec 10, 2013 2:15 PM
Sep 2013
I have not been this attached to an anime before. But i'm caught between anger and sadness at the end of this show and I don't know why. My best guess is that I was able to identify with the main character(s) and the 20 year jump really threw a wrench in my perceived future I made up for the characters.

I definitely don't want a reboot or anything like that. Either way, it was an appropriate ending to the series.
Dec 10, 2013 2:22 PM

Sep 2011
whocares8310 said:
I have not been this attached to an anime before. But i'm caught between anger and sadness at the end of this show and I don't know why. My best guess is that I was able to identify with the main character(s) and the 20 year jump really threw a wrench in my perceived future I made up for the characters.

I definitely don't want a reboot or anything like that. Either way, it was an appropriate ending to the series.

You may fall into the boat of the people who disliked the ending because it wasn't a happy one. Your response doesn't really elaborate on it so I'm not sure which way you're leaning. I, on the other hand, think Gainax executed the ending with perfection. Heroes usually don't get a happy ending; it's realistic despite being depressing. I think the time skip is the saddest part of it all. Everyone from the Dai-Gurren Brigade looks so lonely that it's even more depressing. The fact that Simon has reduced himself to simply a spectator in the events of the world despite how much he has done and what he sacrificed is heart wrenching. After watching the series, it's saddening to see the hero who saved everyone deprived of his happiness.
SatireDec 11, 2013 11:23 AM
Dec 11, 2013 6:36 AM
Jun 2013
After I watching this I want to punch something and hug someone at same time.
Dec 14, 2013 8:13 AM

Jun 2012
sad and happy ending..good anime
Dec 19, 2013 10:59 AM

Apr 2013
Better late than never; Checked this out after watching some of Kill La Kill

Was definitely worth going back and watching.

Few comments

A) I know he had to, but I didn't like that Kamina had to die (at least not so early. Could have had him last a bit longer). Was definitely my favorite character.

B) Didn't like there was no skill/improvement/training to it. Just "believe more and bam more spiral power"; but that just refers to the action.

Loved the story; but sucks for everyone who didn't get their happy ending.

Also for all the people who were calling Yoko a whore (from previous threads years ago), I completely disagree. She shared one kiss with Kamina; is she supposed to stay single for the rest of her life after his death? Get serious.
Dec 23, 2013 3:17 PM

Apr 2012
that ending was just so... ;___; skjlksdjfklds
ALL THE EMOTIONS FROM THE WHOLE SERIES CAME FLUSHING THROUGH AT ONCE
SO MUCH TEAR
MUCH CRY
but it was still such a good ending.
i love what they did with kamina's and nia's graves.
this series was amazing and is definitely a 10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2013 3:49 AM

Mar 2013
Truly amazing anime. Everything about it was great, except one thing - the romance.
As a Simon x Yoko supporter from the start, i was pissed when Kamina and Yoko fell in love, but i overcame it, because Kamina was an incredible person. Simon x Nia wasn't bad either. But in the last episodes something happened that ruined everything. Yes, it was Kitan and Yoko kissing and hugging, after the first time they ever spoke to each other in person. For me, that was the worst part of Tengen Toppa. Everything but that was incredible.
"I believe in panties" ~ Shiina Mashiro
Dec 27, 2013 9:01 PM

Aug 2011
The word epic is way overused these days. But if there's one show that totally deserves being called EPIC, it's Gurren Lagann.
Dec 31, 2013 4:08 PM

Jul 2013
THIS SHOW... this show..

i can't even put in it in words how GODLIKE this show is without an doubt one of the best ever made

even though i only tried to watch it to see what exactly all the fuss was about and whas whas feeling a bit "meh-ish'' at the first couple eps but from there on i have being screaming GUREN LAGAN AT EVERY DAMN GATAAIIIIIII!!!!!!!

im glad i entered the new year with this BEYOND EPIC show
i will never forget this one w/o an doubt 1000/10

ty GAINAX ty everyone that has helped producing this great show i thank you from the bottom of my Drill ARIGATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine books and music and movies being filtered and homogenized. Certified. Approved for consumption. People will be happy to give up most of their culture for the assurance that the tiny bit that comes through is safe and clean. White noise.

--Chuck Palahniuk

Jan 1, 2014 8:44 PM
Feb 2012
OH YEAH! WOW. The Final 8 Episodes in one night! What a hell of a ride! This episodes ended the show where it's supposed to! Well done, Gainax! ... now, to plan on seeing the movies! (as if the animation couldn't get any more awesome!)
Jan 2, 2014 12:44 AM

May 2011
I can't be the only one who noticed that Leeron didn't seem to age a day in 25 years...

Viral isn't the only immortal.
Jan 3, 2014 7:54 PM

Oct 2013
this show was not bad, you need to be extremely open in fantasy genre to watch this, probably one of the reason im considering this show only fine i guess

p.s this show was more for a young audience if i could say
Jan 3, 2014 11:18 PM

Nov 2013
Ending was realistic in terms of consequences.

Also reminded me that their lovers from two very different things.
Spiral, Anti-Spiral. huh
"I'm going to have to work harder to open your eyes, aren't I?" ~Erudito
"You're here because you want to feel like something you're not, a hero."
"Do you feel like a hero yet?" ~Konrad
Jan 11, 2014 8:11 PM

May 2012
this anime i so Godlike but not beyond yet :D,. you need to reject logic to make impossible a possible while watching this show.. I hope they develop yoko more,.

Jan 15, 2014 4:33 AM

Mar 2013
Epic ending.
Just completed it just now.
This anime made me feel like watching my child grow.
Jan 16, 2014 10:53 AM

Jan 2012
The series was great, but the ending left a lot to be desired. There were a lot of things left unsaid, and it felt like things were half resolved. The ending just didn't feel complete to me, which really hurt the score in the end.

There were a lot of characters I wanted to like but couldn't entirely. Yoko was awesome, but she essentially become a minor character in the 2nd arc, while characters like Viral or Lord Genome pass her in relevance in the story. That just seemed kind of fucked to me.

The ending confused me more than anything. I wasn't sure at all how to feel about it, and ultimately, it left a sour taste in my mouth. It didn't confuse me because I didn't understand it, or because I wanted a happy ending. It just didn't seem like, in the final few episodes, everything was executed that well.
Wicked_GloryJan 16, 2014 10:58 AM
Lemme smang it girl.
Jan 16, 2014 12:33 PM

Sep 2011
Wicked_Glory said:
The series was great, but the ending left a lot to be desired. There were a lot of things left unsaid, and it felt like things were half resolved. The ending just didn't feel complete to me, which really hurt the score in the end.

There were a lot of characters I wanted to like but couldn't entirely. Yoko was awesome, but she essentially become a minor character in the 2nd arc, while characters like Viral or Lord Genome pass her in relevance in the story. That just seemed kind of fucked to me.

The ending confused me more than anything. I wasn't sure at all how to feel about it, and ultimately, it left a sour taste in my mouth. It didn't confuse me because I didn't understand it, or because I wanted a happy ending. It just didn't seem like, in the final few episodes, everything was executed that well.

While I agree that the ending left a lot to be desired, I disagree that the series left things half resolved. The ending was heart-wrenching, but also beautiful. Humanity defeats the anti-spiral and pursues peace and prosperity through the tunnels that Simon, Kamina, and all of the Dai Gurren Brigade had dug. Simon stays true to his character.

It still annoys me that Yoko went from main female lead to side character. She felt relevant and impactful in the first half of the series, but pretty useless in the second half.

I'm curious to know how the ending confused you. If you want to see a better version of the ending I would suggest watching Lagann-hen (movie).
Jan 16, 2014 5:41 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Finished the anime a couple of hours ago(movies and others, I will get too watch u too!!)... still shocked, cant handle all of this yet! I was expecting a happier ending (Nia!!!), whoever, the ending didnt downgraded the experiece, the joyfull moments, the emotion and adrenaline I got of this, it was surely a bittersweet ending, but one as amazingly great at it ! Definitly one of the best anime around, a prime example of EPIC GREATNESS!! I will keep all these moments deep in my soul, and will re-watch this piece of ART for alot of years to come! xD

DeAnimation said:
Epic ending.
Just completed it just now.
This anime made me feel like watching my child grow.

Coudnt agree more, so proud of them!!
PlaycoolJan 16, 2014 6:02 PM
Jan 20, 2014 8:06 PM

Oct 2013
O_O Flinging galaxies and that time skip.
Jan 28, 2014 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
HOLY MOTHER OF KAMINA

That was freaking epic, man... words do not do this ending justice. Amazing.
Jan 31, 2014 10:31 AM

Jan 2013
Ending of TTGL reminds ME3 ending.
Crappy and disappointing.
They tried to make it dramatic but it didn't worked well in my opinion. It was just forced and didn't fit.
Of course it's my opinion.
SidholunJan 31, 2014 10:56 AM
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Feb 1, 2014 5:42 AM

Apr 2013
done rewatching it and just like the first time i still cannot believe where ttgl went.

from the little boy digging holes underground to galaxies being thrown around.

still one of my favorite animes out there just WOW love it

anime at its best. hotblooded over the top zero sense making FUN.

reject common sense to make the impossible possible

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!!!! / 10
xSanoxFeb 1, 2014 6:19 AM
Feb 1, 2014 7:55 PM

May 2013
Awesome plot, awesome soundtrack, awesome characters, awesome everything!

10/10
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Feb 5, 2014 7:50 AM
Jun 2013
Ok I don't give a fuck if Nia died or any of the other cunts that died. The action scenes were EPIC! From Simon fighting underground to fighting amongst galaxies shows how awesome this anime is. Next to DBZ this is the most epic action-packed anime i've ever seen.

I really enjoyed the part at the end where the Gurren broke off into it's former parts (to the soundtrack) in order to get to the anti-spiral which the last part ended up being Simon's head of Laggun. So Epic man i can't get over the last battle; they were fighting like Gods. Another thing I liked is how persistent the Gurren Laggun bragade was and how they always managed to pull through no matter the odds!

In terms of characters; I really liked Simon's growth over the ep and his re-uniting with Kamina. I thought the ending was perfect. Happy ending. Fuck Nia, Simon's got Boota, they probably had some babies over that 20-year time frame. Great Anime overall 8.8/10
yungstudFeb 5, 2014 7:54 AM
Feb 20, 2014 9:43 AM

May 2013
Awesome anime, epic battles, great plot, nice characters, decent ending.
10/10
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Mar 1, 2014 2:26 PM

Dec 2013
Just got done watching this (I'm late to the party, I know) and I have to say that this is easily one of the best anime I've ever seen. That feeling of pure epic as it built towards it's dramatic conclusion was one that is unmatched. Masterpiece.
Mar 2, 2014 7:10 AM
Dec 2013
Damn finished it 1h ago and I'm filled with emotions. I liked all of it, but the thing I liked at most is how for example Simon grew from a scared kid to a true galaxy hero. 10/10 also added to my Favourites ! I'm gonna recommend this anime to anyone, because in my opinion it's a must see ! Just... Masterpiece.
Mar 16, 2014 5:37 AM

Dec 2011
Late to the party but finally finished this series and now I just don't know what to do anymore. 10/10 bro... just...10/10.
Mar 21, 2014 10:47 AM

Jun 2012
Mother of fucking god, that was a great ass ending. By far the most satisfying ending I've ever seen. I was seriously crying only because it ended, but also because of Nia fading away. Simon was a true hero to the end... he never once gave into selfishness, and he didn't panic and put all of their effort to waste by trying to revive everyone.

Definitely going into my favorites... 10/10 through and through. Seriously sad to see this end, but to be honest I'd hate to ever see any kind of sequel, and I think I take comfort in the fact that there will probably never be one. Any sequel would just stain Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's name, and would be completely overshadowed by it's former self.
HalibelTheEspadaMar 21, 2014 10:52 AM
Mar 21, 2014 9:56 PM
Dec 2013
GEEZ saddest ending , nia gone!!
feel so sorry for Simon and Yoko losing their loved ones but seriously they should have hooked up themselves lol
im so pissed that they time skipped so much , i hate when my fav characters get old and wonder off like dust.
the end was a tearjerker/10

Dont worry Simon , youre not Nobody , You are the Hero in my eyes <3

is there a ova or movie after this?

Mar 22, 2014 12:32 AM

Sep 2012
HalibelTheEspada said:
I'd hate to ever see any kind of sequel, and I think I take comfort in the fact that there will probably never be one. Any sequel would just stain Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's name, and would be completely overshadowed by it's former self.

agreed
although you should check out parallel works 8, a prequel to the series, with a brief history of lordgenome, its very well done.
also, the 2 recap movies, movie one is essentially a recap of 1-15 with a higher budget.
and movie 2 is 17-27

the 2nd movie ending is goddamn ridiculous, it seriously makes the series look tame in comparison. i dont blame you if you dont believe me, it really has to be seen to be believed. if the series took it all the way up to 11, the 2nd movie takes it up to 15

ScazoN said:

is there a ova or movie after this?

theres 2 sets of parallel works (2x 8 episode mini ~3 minute episodes, mainly just done for fun in the TTGL universe. ranges from viral being a cowboy taking on kamina in a sword duel to the 4 generals playing slot machines with team dai gurren. for what they are, theyre pretty well done) all of them are non canon bar (arguably kittans episode where he acquires king kittan) and episode 8 of parallel works series 1, which is also shown at the start of the 2nd movie.
eldestMar 22, 2014 12:36 AM
Mar 22, 2014 12:43 AM

Sep 2013
Oh wow. What a stupid ending to a stupid anime. Asspulls, deus ex machinas, plot devices out of the rear, bullshit powerups, one dimensional characters, incoherent and nonsensical cliche and predictable plot but yea lets shrug it off because the show isn't trying to be super serious and because it's 'supr epik'. This show is the epitome of bad writing.

Can't believe my friend made, convinced me to watch this piece of overrated garbage. 2.5/10
Mar 22, 2014 4:25 AM

Feb 2013
I laughed, I cried. I was amazed. This anime is so over the top, in every aspect. You have to relinquish your biases and your limits in order to truly appreciate just how great this entire series was. It's not about plot points, it's not about what "makes sense", it's an explosion. Either let yourself be overwhelmed by its intensity or stay on the sides with a frown on your face. The choice is yours, and I believe the choice you make defines just who and what you are.

10/10
✈️
Mar 23, 2014 9:35 AM

Oct 2013
It's just the right ending for an incredible show. Most of the characters died and, in the end, it's very sad to see that it's really all over.

I liked this show because it's funny, but also serious and conveys a lot of emotions, just like life.
Life is full of good moments but also terrible experieces, and everyone of them makes us stronger, and this particular thing I found also in this show.
Simply amazing, nothing more to say.

9/10
Mar 24, 2014 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
That. Was. Epic. I'm at a loss for words right now. This is probably one of the best animes I've ever watched. It definitely did a good job of keeping me so mesmerized in each episode. It's sad that Nia had to disappear too. :'(

The after credits of the main crew 20 years later in the future was awesome as well. And that awesome moment when you realize that the narrator of the whole entire series is old Simon. 10/10
Mar 27, 2014 8:51 PM

Apr 2013
This was just too good. . .

That last battle's scale was epic... Throwing galaxies, creating a big bang weapon, lol.

Good shit, good shit. Sad to see Simon and Yoko both alone though.
10/10
uBlinkedMar 27, 2014 8:56 PM
Mar 27, 2014 11:33 PM

Jan 2014
The final episode of Gurren Lagann is my most favorite ending in any anime I have ever seen. Enough said.

10/10
Mar 30, 2014 1:32 AM

Apr 2013
This is so good..what an epic battle, what a good ending. Still love the crew 20 years later! GURREN LAGANNN
Mar 30, 2014 1:50 PM

Oct 2013
Well all the hype really destroyed my enjoyment of the show, my expectations were set way too high and the first half of the show didn't deliver any of it. I can understand the hype though, the second half and the epic ending explains it well. But man I feel sorry for any others like me who start watching this with such high expectations.

I had to fight through this anime for two months to finally finish it with a LOT of breaks. The beginning of the series was so underwhelming and boring, the action barely distinguishable. Nearly no character development so I didn't even care when loud Kamina died but thought oh well this might make things interesting, well not so much. The entire new nakama crew was given nearly no introduction time and were just around. Then there's the Nia bullshit - especially in the last episode. And worst of all Rossiu putting Simon in prison to be fucking executed and NONE of his friends come help him except for Yoko way late in the game, and just like that an enemy becomes a friend.

Seriously, writing all over the place, action barely distinguishable, ridiculously slow start, badly dev'd characters, just so much annoys me about this show, 5/10. I probably should have just watched the movie instead but I only found out about it when I was past halfway the series...
Apr 4, 2014 6:02 PM

Dec 2013
I don't know what to say. I'm grateful to have been able to seen this show. And I'm grateful that Gainax created it. What damn great ride it was.
Apr 5, 2014 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
No comment. The feels are too strong...

I can't imagine Gurren Lagann being any better. Everything was brilliant and incredible. So grateful I watched it.
Apr 9, 2014 2:31 AM
Jul 2018
Well, that was a series. I'll be that guy and say it was overrated. Again, another series that we overhyped for me for years before I watched it. I really liked parts of it, but hated others. I'm not a huge fan of the over-the-top nature of it towards the end. I liked the beginning of the second arc when it actually got really serious. But that ending was just too much for me. I had no idea what was going on after episode 26. Power levels with nothing and just because a giant clusterf*** of colors. Still generally liked it though, just not as much as everyone else, apparently.

Final Ratings:
+Great characters
+Unique animation
+A generally "fun" series
+Nia
+/-The overall story
-Insanely over-the-top
-Villains in first arc get no real character development
-Ending just went nuts
Final Score: 8/10
Apr 9, 2014 5:48 PM

Jan 2014
StormSky92 said:
Well, that was a series. I'll be that guy and say it was overrated. Again, another series that we overhyped for me for years before I watched it. I really liked parts of it, but hated others. I'm not a huge fan of the over-the-top nature of it towards the end. I liked the beginning of the second arc when it actually got really serious. But that ending was just too much for me. I had no idea what was going on after episode 26. Power levels with nothing and just because a giant clusterf*** of colors. Still generally liked it though, just not as much as everyone else, apparently.

Final Ratings:
+Great characters
+Unique animation
+A generally "fun" series
+Nia
+/-The overall story
-Insanely over-the-top
-Villains in first arc get no real character development
-Ending just went nuts
Final Score: 8/10

To be fair, it was insanely over-the-top for a reason. The whole anime was stupid. But it was stupidly entertaining. If the ending wasn't insanely over-the-top, I wouldn't have liked the ending at all.
Pages (24) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Too much sexism and homophobia here, I feel bad

Dije - May 10

23 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Krelian - Apr 25, 2007

204 by Trash_Monkeyy »»
Apr 16, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

windy - Aug 19, 2007

174 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 1, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheWestExit - Aug 6, 2007

217 by AbyssGundyr »»
Mar 31, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

momo_ - Aug 12, 2007

157 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 26, 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.