Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 17, 2013 8:22 PM

Apr 2010
When I was younger, I often had dreams that were just variants of reality that chained into each other. Could never tell when I was dreaming or awake. Was some crazy ass shit. Luckily, nowadays I don't have these exciting dreams and instead dream about having fish tacos and sprinkles.
Jan 17, 2013 8:51 PM

Jan 2011
Well dreams are meant to feel real because your consciousness can't tell the difference from reality and a dream.
this is my god damn signature.
Jan 17, 2013 9:33 PM

Dec 2012
uzu-dragons said:
oh yeah. One time I had a dream where I died in an inferno from a plane crash. I woke up and my skin felt HOT. I also woke up in sleep paralysis, so I could still see the huge flames from the plane crash like, bursting through my walls. I legit thought that a jet had crashed into my house, and that I was really burning. It was the most horrifying thing I'd ever experienced.

And it was really weird because I was talking to my mom about it the next morning, and she told me that she basically had the same dream years ago.. except in hers, there was no plane crash, but she started burning in her plane seat. And when she woke up, she felt hot too.

thats fucked up man
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Jan 17, 2013 9:36 PM

Dec 2012
just had another fucked up dream.
got in a car crash and big chucks of glass ended up in my foot. felt like glass was really in my foot until i woke up.
Jan 17, 2013 9:44 PM

Feb 2012
I've had dreams like that, and even the most normal ones make me disturbed afterwards.

In one dream I was lying on my bed, eating a mint when my stomach suddenly exploded!

When I looked at the hole in my belly, I could see inside myself, but there were no guts there, just rubbery skin, I could even see the indentations from my belt.
Jan 17, 2013 9:48 PM
Jul 2012
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Jan 17, 2013 9:57 PM

Feb 2012
SOExclusive said:
katsucats said:
CissySSE said:
Bloodcalibur said:
I eat KFC, Taco Bell, big macs from McDonald's, and other fatty shit many times a week for as long as I can remember especially since my schools were just blocks away from them and somehow ended up like this:

Honestly, the more I look at that pic, the more it looks like a 2.5D character. As if that person was flat and everything on it is just drawn.
You know what that reminds me of?

LMAO!!
I dont know why i just noticed the kid buu (kid boo) Majin symbol and whatever that part of his head is

Worrrrd, this isn't the first time my physique has been compared to Evil Buu :)
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Jan 18, 2013 1:00 AM

Mar 2012
Well, dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right?

Verdale said:
Your av and sig are beautiful. Never change.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 18, 2013 1:15 AM

Feb 2012
Legendre said:
OMG IT'S CALIBUU!!!!

Rofl didn't see this one.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Jan 18, 2013 8:36 PM

Feb 2005
I got a pretty funny one in the army, I woke up just an hour before my comms shift was up, and was freaking out because I'd dreamt that our Lieutenant had stopped by and ordered us to set up a new comm shot. I spent the rest of the day grumpy over wasting the last hour of sleep.

Another time, I must have dreamt that one of my mags were missing, because I'd been rummaging through the tent to find them while half asleep. Don't really remember anything of that though.

I suppose it was mostly because of being stressed and sleeping uncomfortably. If only I'd taken with me a pillow like some of the others did.
Jan 18, 2013 8:42 PM

Nov 2010
I had a dream where I was being followed then I was getting kidnapped. So I was trying to kick them away, when I woke up I was kicking all the stuff on my nightstand.
Jan 18, 2013 10:39 PM

Aug 2011
They always felt real, until the dreamer wakes up, then your subconscious tells you they're not

Personally i'd kept dreaming if its its possible
kek
Jan 19, 2013 3:48 AM

Feb 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
I had a dream where I was being followed then I was getting kidnapped. So I was trying to kick them away, when I woke up I was kicking all the stuff on my nightstand.

Well you are a panda it makes sense that people would want to kidnap you.
Jan 19, 2013 3:58 AM

Jun 2008
RandomChampion said:
I had a dream in which i was a badass mofo

Then I woke up and i was still a badass mofo

Jan 19, 2013 3:59 AM
Jul 2018
I can't remember my dreams, wish I could.
Jan 19, 2013 8:15 AM

Oct 2012
I have had a few dreams where I feel the pain being inflicted on me. I have also had dreams that will actually happen, days weeks and months into the future(things like an exact conversations with strangers and even a fight once) I also remember quit well many dreams I've had over years. The ones where I feel pain are frightening. I once had a dream where someone had pinned me to the ground and was cutting my arm, I woke up yelling from the pain.
Jan 19, 2013 10:11 AM

Nov 2010
SirDrRoger said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Well you are a panda it makes sense that people would want to kidnap you.
Jan 19, 2013 11:14 AM

Feb 2012
Monad said:
RandomChampion said:

Monad has got to be the most gullible person on MAL.

Jan 19, 2013 11:23 AM

Aug 2012
- I often have dream about running and hiding from soldiers: once from Nazis, other time - the Red Army. What's weird, I think it runs in my family, because my mother and one of my aunts have very similar dreams
- dreaming about getting up and going through daily routine to realize I was dreaming, then wake up - get up and going through daily routine to realize I WAS STILL DREAMING
- once being shot by heavy metal clown - woke at 2 o'clock in the morning and couldn't fall asleep
- often being chased
- once witnessing how my friends were being raped by a bunch of guys and after they were done, they started to undress me and while struggling I punched one of them, woke up and found out that I punched my friend in the face, who tried to wake me up, because I was screaming in my slumber
Jan 19, 2013 7:30 PM
Apr 2010
Nearly all of my dreams feel real.
Jan 19, 2013 7:36 PM

Nov 2012
I was at school once, in a boring class. I started falling asleep and in the dream I was still in the same class except not sleeping. It was weird but it felt like a lucid dream, I could think clearly and stuff. I remember I looked up and around, teacher was still talking about boring stuff. Then somehow I realised it was a dream, but at the same time I was like, "How can this look so real if it's a dream?" Then I woke up. Never knew dreams could look so realistic.
Jan 19, 2013 7:36 PM

Dec 2012
Being chased, and for some reason you can't run properly and you look retarted, then finally fall...
Jan 19, 2013 8:23 PM

Jun 2008
I pretty good at lucid dreaming, so i know that i'm in a dream.
Jan 19, 2013 8:31 PM

Jul 2010
I once got a lucid dream about me escaping of a jail à la Agent 47. That was pretty insane, yet really stressful.
Jan 19, 2013 8:39 PM

Oct 2009
Monad said:
RandomChampion said:

Bloodcalibur said:
Monad said:
RandomChampion said:

Monad has got to be the most gullible person on MAL.
Monad said:
RandomChampion said:

true story srs
Jan 20, 2013 1:33 PM
Dec 2012
I don't have dreams..anybody know why?

-They stopped around 2 years ago, unless my dreams are just black and is in the void o_O
Jan 20, 2013 1:35 PM

Jun 2012
Matenrou said:
I don't have dreams..anybody know why?

-They stopped around 2 years ago, unless my dreams are just black and is in the void o_O
Your current life is a dream... One day you will wake up in the year 2011 :|
Jan 20, 2013 2:22 PM

Aug 2011
Just had a dream two nights ago where I was going to school with this animu qt girl. <3

We became best of friends and just when things were about to get good.... I woke up. Felt so real too QQ
FalcomsterJan 20, 2013 2:25 PM
Jan 20, 2013 2:25 PM

Dec 2010
Yeah three days ago I dreamed I was in the middle of a street fight. Someone threw a pair of scissors at us and it happened to hit me right in the neck. It got stuck there and it's like I could feel it. Not the pain though - there was none - but it felt like there was indeed something stuck in my neck.

Jan 20, 2013 3:15 PM

Aug 2012
I used to have dreams like getting bitten by dogs or stabbed in the hand or similar things, the next day I would wake up with signs of wounds. Once I woke up with an open wound, yet there was nothing that might have caused it, it could be your brain playing tricks on you
Jan 20, 2013 3:46 PM

Dec 2012
I had a similar dream to that one time. except the dog bit my BALLS XD
God that was painful in my dream. I felt empty until I woke up lol
Jan 20, 2013 4:18 PM

Mar 2011
They all feel real until I wake up.
Jan 20, 2013 4:25 PM

Dec 2011
Sometimes in the morning before school I'll wake up and then doze off again. And then in my dream, I'll through my whole morning routine and then wake up and be like ..wtf, and then realize that I need to leave in like 15 minutes. Those suck.
Jan 21, 2013 5:31 AM

Jan 2013
Several. A few ended up being self fullfilling a few weeks later when I nearly forget them lulz.
Jan 21, 2013 8:18 AM

Jan 2011
I get a lot of dreams where someone is fighting me and right before i get hit i wake and i still feel the impact
Jan 21, 2013 11:02 AM

Nov 2012
I was always scared for dogs and still am. When i was younger i had 2 or 3 dreams about one.
There was a small street which i ran through while being chased by a weird dog monster, and i was verrrryyy sloooowwwww which was scary as fk. Glad i dont get those dreams anymore. I can control my dreams instead now, which is pretty fun!
Jan 22, 2013 4:21 PM

May 2009
Bloodcalibur said:
CissySSE said:

Honestly, the more I look at that pic, the more it looks like a 2.5D character. As if that person was flat and everything on it is just drawn.

Can't blame you for bein jelly.

I'm glad you don't blame me. Everyone would be jelly of that.
Jan 22, 2013 5:23 PM

Oct 2012
strangley not, like i'll wake up and remember the dream was rly scary like a nightmare or something but than i remember that the whole time during the dream i completely knew it was a dream.

maybe because my dreams r often so ridiculous they could never actually happen or so ridiculously mundane i forget about them before i even wake up
Jan 23, 2013 4:57 AM

Dec 2012
Yeah, when I was in grade school and I have a fever I dream about superman flying through a series of circuits and one of them leads to a bomb. The bad news is it always go to a bomb. I shouted "fire!" and my father heard it and told me to sleep. I tried to sleep and I dreamed the same thing and shouted "fire!!!" hahaha... I think it happened thrice in just one night. LOL

Jan 23, 2013 4:04 PM

Jun 2012
SOExclusive said:
This happened to me yesterday actually. I had a dream that I was riding a roller coaster at Six Flag. I think is was The Boss or Screaming Eagle. Than suddenly the Roller Coaster came falling apart and everyone was falling. I was trying to think of a way to glide and land on a poll, but couldn't find anything

In the end, I fell lol
flat on my face and i felt by body shake a little. when I woke up moments after that my face felt flat.

So, anybody have your dreams ever felt real?

Yea basically i was falling endlessly and when i reached the ground i could feel my legs shake a bit. its weirddd ._.
Jan 23, 2013 4:36 PM

Jan 2013
I haven't read everything in this thread, so I don't know if someone else posted something like this, but sometimes I have dreams that are just about daily life, and sometimes some small event happens in my dream (a specific example would be a bouncy ball bouncing down the stairs and landing in a certain spot), and then when I wake up the next day something very similar to or the same thing would happen that occurred in my dream. I'm not making this shit up.
SomaRukidoJan 23, 2013 4:41 PM
Jan 23, 2013 5:38 PM

Dec 2012
SomaRukido said:
I haven't read everything in this thread, so I don't know if someone else posted something like this, but sometimes I have dreams that are just about daily life, and sometimes some small event happens in my dream (a specific example would be a bouncy ball bouncing down the stairs and landing in a certain spot), and then when I wake up the next day something very similar to or the same thing would happen that occurred in my dream. I'm not making this shit up.

I totally get what you are saying. I know you not making that shit up. That doesnt happen in my dreams often, but there are times when im singing a song than suddenly the song starts playing on the radio. Or I'll be repeating a slogan of a commercial than suddenly the commercial comes on TV.

Its like our minds knows WHATS gonna occur, but dont know WHEN its gonna occur nor are we conscious of knowing that it WILL occur. that may have sounded a bit confusing so here the breakdown

( My mind knows whats gonna happen but I dont that it will ACTUALLY happen this very moment and I dont know EXACTLY when it will happen)

Our minds pretty much tell us that these things will happen, but instead of letting us know straightforward, it makes us dream or do something that relates to what will happen. So in the end we end up not thinking about the situation when it happens, and end up confused after it happened.
Jan 23, 2013 6:52 PM

Jan 2013
SOExclusive said:
SomaRukido said:

I totally get what you are saying. I know you not making that shit up. That doesnt happen in my dreams often, but there are times when im singing a song than suddenly the song starts playing on the radio. Or I'll be repeating a slogan of a commercial than suddenly the commercial comes on TV.

Its like our minds knows WHATS gonna occur, but dont know WHEN its gonna occur nor are we conscious of knowing that it WILL occur. that may have sounded a bit confusing so here the breakdown

( My mind knows whats gonna happen but I dont that it will ACTUALLY happen this very moment and I dont know EXACTLY when it will happen)

Our minds pretty much tell us that these things will happen, but instead of letting us know straightforward, it makes us dream or do something that relates to what will happen. So in the end we end up not thinking about the situation when it happens, and end up confused after it happened.

Yeah, this is what it's like, except it's never anything major, just small occurrences. It's still crazy though
Jan 23, 2013 7:10 PM

Dec 2012
*Alarm rings*
Brother: The fuck are you doing? You're late!
Fuck, fuck. I wake up. I wash up. I get dressed.
Brother: Goddamnit, wake up already!
Wakes up. Still in bed.

What. The. Fu-

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Jan 23, 2013 7:20 PM

Oct 2012
Hasekura-sama said:
*Alarm rings*
Brother: The fuck are you doing? You're late!
Onii-sama...
Brother: Goddamnit, wake up already!
Wakes up. Still in bed.

What. The. Fu-
Fixed.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 23, 2013 7:34 PM
Jan 2013
Yes.
Jan 23, 2013 7:40 PM

Dec 2009
'course.
Jan 23, 2013 8:04 PM

Sep 2012
majority of my dreams are lucid so no
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2013 8:17 PM

Dec 2007
I dreamt I was sleeping in the bed I was on.. And my dead grandma was sleeping beside me.
Jan 23, 2013 10:33 PM

Jan 2013
A few years back during Christmas time I was dreaming that I was being chased through the snow and I fell and before the dude killed me I woke up in the middle of the snow in about the same spot in my dream. And immediately after that I watched Freddy Krueger and I didn't sleep for 2 whole days, scared out of mind. xD
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
1 minute ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

46 by Dracowyn »»
9 minutes ago

» Looking for friends | Cultural exchange and otaku conversations

KMIR - 11 minutes ago

0 by KMIR »»
11 minutes ago

» What jobs do you all have? ( 1 2 )

AnxiousMike - Feb 11, 2023

83 by Dracowyn »»
17 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

34 by LoveYourEyes »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.