Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 10, 2014 12:35 AM
Jun 2013
wow we got a giant pink bunny. For a second there I thought I was drunk. hey we saw the baddies headquarters.Kinda wish we got some more action in this episode but I guess we got the next one for that. It weird people wanting a male lead. Im not a huge fan of harem anime mainly cause its annoying seeing all the girls no matter what fawning over the dudes junk.
Nov 12, 2014 12:26 AM

Sep 2012
Funny episode.
Jun 28, 2015 2:46 AM

Apr 2014
she's afraid of frogs great
Sep 22, 2015 2:30 PM

Apr 2013
Okay so we got a fiery phoenix and a mighty dragon... and then a squid and a pink rabbit xD
This show is already better than Naruto.
Jan 10, 2016 12:20 PM

Jan 2012
the plot of this anime is nice , i mean melons everywhere .

Mar 16, 2016 9:15 PM
Feb 2013
Meh, found this episode kind of boring. Hoping the next episode will be a bit more entertaining.
Apr 8, 2016 8:16 PM

Jul 2014
About as mind-numbing as episode 1.

Also, would they please stop it with the phallic imagery ffs?

1/5
May 19, 2016 7:41 AM

Mar 2016
I'm watching the BD version of this series with the English dubbing and enjoying it. I couldn't possibly watch it any other way. There is no way I could be bothered with reading with all of the jiggly eye candy going on! Besides, the subtitles would get in the way of all the titties! 0_o
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!
Jun 20, 2016 2:32 AM

Jul 2014
mickyw33 said:
I'm watching the BD version of this series with the English dubbing and enjoying it. I couldn't possibly watch it any other way. There is no way I could be bothered with reading with all of the jiggly eye candy going on! Besides, the subtitles would get in the way of all the titties! 0_o

While I agree with watching the English Dub, some stuff bothered me: her friends are pricks, the girl at the end is a dick, the grandfather is awesome(too bad for now the granddaughter is not. Sad face).what is it with slimy stuff? LOL.

The animation was less impressive here(might be due to less fanservice but it could also be due to the 1st episode having action scenes as well). 3/5.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jul 18, 2016 12:51 PM

Oct 2010
yhunata said:
I had a feeling that frogs would be Asuka's summon from the very moment she said she didn't like them.

Likewise. It's a good general principle - C.S. Lewis was afraid of lions, which is why he made Aslan a lion in Narnia. Centipedes are the one arthropod I was always most afraid of, which is part of why I love them so much now. (Example: stained glass I made of a woman riding a fire-centipede spirit beast)

EDIT: Girls of BabyMetal freaking out over touching a frog :D https://youtu.be/gX3l79UWaWE?t=10m4s
nDroaeAug 17, 2016 5:33 PM
Aug 15, 2017 10:41 PM

Sep 2013
Meh. I like fan service as much as the next guy, but change it up a bit and keep it fresh. The blonde girl, whats-her-face, who grope the MC over and over is getting really freaking old.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 8, 2020 6:48 AM

Aug 2018
I had questions what is Yagyuu's personality after last episode.. She really feels like she's trying to be bishy boy for Hibari, I think.. So her personality is trying to be serious, reliable, cool, something like that, I think?.. It's a bit strange mix, because she also looks quite cute, I'd say..
Though, it also seems that Yagyuu's personality is almost always dedicated in relation to Hibari.. I'd want to see what kind of person she is on her own.. Maybe on her own she is like this as well, though, but I just don't know..
Well, at least her hobbies are marine creatures and stuff it seems.. But persons with hobby like this can be really different, I'd want to know more, really..
So Asuka's grandpa is at the same time the very serious and famous shinobi, who has strong look in his eyes.. And also the caring soft grandpa, who just makes food with love occasionally.. Alright.. ;p
Well, overcoming fear can be important.. So it'd be important if Asuka would do that and would be able to summon frog.. But I personally would like to see her finding something herself, something new, not following fully what her lineage did or something.. At least, I feel, in summoning animal Asuka could find her own one.. But oh well, it'll be, how it'll be, I can see reasoning of overcoming fear behind frogs as well..
Hm.. Well it makes sense that with light there is shadow.. I quite liked this poetic thing.. ;p And yeah, makes sense that light shinobis are acting for country or something.. But also power can be used in other way.. In trying to achieve something personal.. Presenting it in this light is more meaningful, than just to say that there are bad ones, because for evulz, lol.. ;p Yeah, they (opposing shinobis) probably have their own goals and reasons, and they can be personal..
I honestly am surprised, how anime is actually meaningful so far.. I expected maybe heavy fanservice mindless series or something.. But it's making me write long comments so far on interesting things I see.. ;p
Characters are interesting.. Story is surprisingly quite interesting as well, characters participating in meaningful missions and training..
Jun 28, 2021 12:24 PM

Feb 2020
What a funny episode.

That giant pink rabbit was cute.

Asuka's ranidaphobia is kinda amusing because her family's summon animal happens to be a frog.

Katsuragi groping Asuka's boob again. :3

More characters got introduced. Interesting cast so far.

SerafosDec 2, 2023 7:44 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jan 6, 2013

152 by frequency15k »»
Nov 27, 2023 11:32 PM

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Mar 24, 2013

76 by bmxkid1319 »»
Feb 11, 2023 12:50 AM

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 20, 2013

53 by Figva »»
Mar 25, 2022 6:03 AM

Poll: » Poll: Which Girl is your Favorite

Fail_Man_X - Aug 9, 2021

5 by JonathanSamuelo »»
Dec 28, 2021 7:05 PM

Poll: » Senran Kagura Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2013

33 by Serafos »»
Jun 29, 2021 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.