2. Kurugaya
3. Komari
4. Haruka
5. Nishizono
Nov 25, 2012 12:15 AM
Jul 2012
Zmffkskem said:
blasterion said:
Kagari is the Main heroine yeah, But she's just not interesting, Lucia and Akane are way better.

I guess you read the Rewrite VN in Japanese? Well from the Common Route itself I can see why Lucia and Akane are that popular.

Lucia route was really fun, Akane is just an awesome character and a nice route.
Nov 25, 2012 2:44 AM

Oct 2011
Please not another Rewrite thread (I tried to play it but as Clannad I dropped it quite quickly).

ad rem
1. Komari - with big lead over the rest
2. Kurugaya
3. Rin
4. Mio
5. Kud
6. Haruka
Nov 25, 2012 2:55 AM

Dec 2009
Rin = Kud > Haruka > Komari > Kurugaya
Mio isn't ranked cause I haven't seen much of her yet.
Nov 25, 2012 3:13 AM

May 2010
Rin=Haruka=Kud>Komari=Kurugaya=Mio but I will choose rin,sorry haruka & kud :X
Nov 25, 2012 4:13 AM

Sep 2012
Nishizono, then Haruka.

No one else even comes close.
Nov 25, 2012 4:39 AM

Aug 2012
W-What? Haruka is second last? ;_;
Nov 25, 2012 4:49 AM

Sep 2011
Zmffkskem said:

Not sure what you mean by secondary.

For example, In Clannad, Nagisa is the primary heroine/female protagonist on the whole series while Kyou, Kotomi, Tomoyo And Fuuko are secondary heroines.

So in LB, Rin is the primary heroine/female protagonist while the remaining heroines are secondary heroines.
TennoujiNov 25, 2012 5:05 AM

Nov 25, 2012 4:57 AM

Sep 2012
I voted Kurugaya, because she seems interesting and has the bigger boobs.
SetsukoHaraNov 25, 2012 9:56 AM
Nov 25, 2012 5:36 AM

Mar 2012
For me

Rin > Haruka = Mio > Kud > Kurugaya = Komari
Nov 25, 2012 7:55 AM
Sep 2009
Coming from a guy who has never played any of the visual novels, read any of the manga, and only basing his opinion off of what he has seen in the anime as of episode eight...

Komari = Kud > Mio > Kurugaya > Haruka >>>>>>> Rin

Yes, I like Mio already, and Rin isn't all that appealing to me as a female heroine, honestly~
BL2WNov 25, 2012 8:13 AM
Nov 25, 2012 10:08 AM
Jul 2012
Dalek-baka said:
Please not another Rewrite thread (I tried to play it but as Clannad I dropped it quite quickly).

ad rem
1. Komari - with big lead over the rest
2. Kurugaya
3. Rin
4. Mio
5. Kud
6. Haruka

You're missing out.
Nov 25, 2012 10:35 AM

Sep 2010
unfair, the people who didn't read VN can't vote for Nishizono as she didn't have much time.
well even so I still cried when I heard her theme, memories came back :).
anyway for me it's like this
Mio>Kurugaya>Rin>Haruka>Komari>Kud
Nov 25, 2012 11:38 AM

May 2010
1. Rin - One of my favourite characters EVER, I love everything about her, she's perfect heroine. She shouldn't even be in my ranking, she's above it :>

2. Yuiko - Her route was weird, but, maybe thanks to anime, she's going to be my second favourite, I think ;)
3. Kud - my first choice in the game (I always pick for the first playing character who had the best first impression and good chara-design), so nostalgic.
4. Haruka - close tie with Kud, she's cute, but her route was less interesting.
5. Sasami - I haven't play EX, so I don't know much about her, but she's just so awesome! And that design! I'm going to guess that she'll be tieing with Yuiko for the second favourite place <3

6. Komari - sweet but too sweet I'd say. Her route had good ideas, like:

7. Mio - Wtf was that. Maybe thanks to anime I'll understand her route. Too weird, her voice was annoying, and she wasn't interesting. And I usually like silent characters.
Nov 25, 2012 12:10 PM

Nov 2010
Kurugaya > Mio > Haruka > Rin = Komari = Kud

(That being said, Kotori was pretty unique from all the Key main heroines. Akane's route is my favorite though.)
Nov 25, 2012 12:28 PM

Nov 2009
Based on what I've played through in the common route, what I've read up on, and the anime so far, my ranking would probably be something like this:

Rin > Komari > Kud = Kurgaya > Haruka > Mio

I love everyone so much though so it's kind of hard to judge. Rin is #1 though.

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Nov 25, 2012 4:36 PM

Sep 2012
I'm surprised Komari is coming in at 2nd despite everyone bashing her voice every single episode xDD.
Nov 25, 2012 5:40 PM

Dec 2007
Rin is definitely number one Little Buster.

Ranking would probably be:

Rin > (Saya) > Kurugaya > (Sasami) > Haruka > Komari > (Kanata) > Mio > Kud
Nov 25, 2012 7:00 PM

May 2011
egnaro315 said:
I'm surprised Komari is coming in at 2nd despite everyone bashing her voice every single episode xDD.

Even if you hate her seiyuu, her character is still really sweet.
Nov 25, 2012 7:04 PM

Nov 2009
Let's see now.

Rin > Kud >> Haruka > Mio > Komari > Kurugaya

Something along those lines anyway.
Nov 25, 2012 7:53 PM

Jul 2011
Komari is the second highest?

What is wrong with you people?! Rin is understandable, but Komari?! KOMARI?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Haruka > Everyone.
Nov 25, 2012 10:16 PM
Nov 2012
Komari ---> Rin ---> Haruka ----> Mio ----> Kud

pick Komari, she is very cute and sweet ~

Of course, I will pick Rin is my most favourite route.
Nov 25, 2012 10:20 PM
Nov 2010
Kurugaya
Nov 25, 2012 10:31 PM

Jun 2010
egnaro315 said:

The fact that Komari in Japanese is still the most attention character after Rin and Kud. She has a large fan certain, but I do not think so much as poll in West :p

Anyway, she is really adorable, so I'm happy with this result xD
Nov 25, 2012 11:01 PM

Aug 2011
wow i had no idea komari was that popular... i srsly thought everyone hated her.

anyway
mio
haruka
rin
kurugaya
kud
komari
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Nov 26, 2012 12:14 AM

Sep 2010
blubberflub said:
wow i had no idea komari was that popular... i srsly thought everyone hated her.

and this is why we shouldn't pay attention to many of the hater's posts who are barking a lot when we are aware that there are a large number of fans out there on the passive

My favorite is Rin > all
:p
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Nov 26, 2012 8:52 AM

Sep 2011
Actually, Komari might able to beat Rin.

Komari - 31.
Rin - 35.

As of now.

Nov 26, 2012 9:00 AM

Jun 2010
Random45 said:

What is wrong with you people?! Rin is understandable, but Komari?! KOMARI?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Haruka > Everyone.

For me it's disappointing that Haruka is almost last in the ranking T.T
Nevertheless still <3 her! Haru-chin Max Power!
Nov 26, 2012 9:46 AM
Jul 2012
helski666 said:
Random45 said:

Haruka > Everyone.

It's ok, We all know the ones that aren't voting for Haruka and are voting for Komari are Anime-only watchers who don't know any better. Their votes don't really count
Nov 26, 2012 9:48 AM

Sep 2011
blasterion said:
Their votes don't really count

WAT? Really?

I made this thread for everyone and not only for VN players. I could care less how many votes did Komari or anyone get here on this poll.

That's why I made this poll after Nishizono appeared in the first place so everything counts. No exceptions. It's the matter of their impression of the character depending on the recent episode.
TennoujiNov 26, 2012 10:10 AM

Nov 26, 2012 1:22 PM

Nov 2009
blasterion said:
helski666 said:
Random45 said:
Haruka > Everyone.

It's ok, We all know the ones that aren't voting for Haruka and are voting for Komari are Anime-only watchers who don't know any better. Their votes don't really count

|
V
minhhuywiki said:
The fact that Komari in Japanese is still the most attention character after Rin and Kud. She has a large fan certain, but I do not think so much as poll in West :p

Anyway, she is really adorable, so I'm happy with this result xD

Komari is just as popular as Kud and Rin, also favored by many vn players
There must be alot of lurkers out there who are fans of Komari and aren't barking about her unlike some of us foreign people

ANYWAY, it's hard for me to comment on the LB threads nowadays because it's making me look like a spammer... but had to post for this thread! Voting for Kud :D!
MagicFlierNov 26, 2012 1:32 PM
Nov 26, 2012 1:50 PM

May 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
blasterion said:
Their votes don't really count

WAT? Really?

I made this thread for everyone and not only for VN players. I could care less how many votes did Komari or anyone get here on this poll.

That's why I made this poll after Nishizono appeared in the first place so everything counts. No exceptions. It's the matter of their impression of the character depending on the recent episode.

I think he's right tbh. So far the anime has only covered Komari's route and so there's a chance that anime only viewers will have more of a deeper understanding of her character than anyone else. Granted, there's still enough reason to like the other characters more based on how they are presented in the common route adaption, but it still works in Komari's favor. Not saying that the VN players' opinion won't have an effect either since I myself have her as my 3rd favorite character, but I think creating this poll now before everyone else has had their stories done might make this poll a little unbalanced.

MagicFlier said:
ANYWAY, it's hard for me to comment on the LB threads nowadays because it's making me look like a spammer... but had to post for this thread! Voting for Kud :D!

*Looks at post count*. Don't worry, you won't be looked at as a spammer! It's fine post frequently on these threads. I kinda like what we have going here too. I'm seeing a lot more regulars here than I have on any other series discussion. Feels really nice in a way. ^^
Nov 26, 2012 6:26 PM

Sep 2011
kenshin_sama said:

I think he's right tbh. So far the anime has only covered Komari's route and so there's a chance that anime only viewers will have more of a deeper understanding of her character than anyone else. Granted, there's still enough reason to like the other characters more based on how they are presented in the common route adaption, but it still works in Komari's favor. Not saying that the VN players' opinion won't have an effect either since I myself have her as my 3rd favorite character, but I think creating this poll now before everyone else has had their stories done might make this poll a little unbalanced.

On your last statement, I know that. It depends of people's impression on that character. You, we are quick to judge and of course we may change our minds as the story progresses.

But saying the votes of anime viewers doesn't count is kinda stupid. Is he implying this thread is for VN players again?
If he wants to discuss this as a VN player, there's LB club RIGHT HERE and he can discuss there freely.

Sa-chan_ said:
It's the matter of their impression of the character depending on the recent episode.

That's why I made this poll, not waiting for this season ends.
TennoujiNov 26, 2012 6:44 PM

Nov 26, 2012 6:56 PM

May 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
kenshin_sama said:

On your last statement, I know that. It depends of people's impression on that character. You, we are quick to judge and of course we may change our minds as the story progresses.

But saying the votes of anime viewers doesn't count is kinda stupid. Is he implying this thread is for VN players again?

Sa-chan_ said:
It's the matter of their impression of the character depending on the recent episode.

I'm just saying it's too soon. One's opinion of a character can change dramatically after more depth has been given through their routes and it becomes a little more clear on who the real favorite would be. Komari's route is the primary reason that she went from being my least favorite character to my 3rd favorite. Granted, my biggest reason for disliking her was because of her seiyuu, but the more I came to learn about her, the more I came to like her. There may very well be characters other than Komari that someone finds little appreciation for, but may come to like later on.

But here's the thing, I never once thought this poll was a bad idea, I just think it won't be entirely accurate. Of course, the initial impressions will always differ between each viewer and there might be people who don't like Komari even after watching her arc. But the fact remains that the anime has gone into more depth with her character than anyone else on the cast so far, so the polls will be going a little more in her favor.
Nov 26, 2012 7:03 PM

Sep 2011
kenshin_sama said:

But here's the thing, I never once thought this poll was a bad idea, I just think it won't be entirely accurate. Of course, the initial impressions will always differ between each viewer and there might be people who don't like Komari even after watching her arc. But the fact remains that the anime has gone into more depth with her character than anyone else on the cast so far, so the polls will be going a little more in her favor.

Accurate or not, this is still about favoritism. Which means regardless of the current episode, we people are always quick to pick our favorites so that's why I made this thread already though I thought of myself that the timing is quite biased(I thought Kud will get a lot of votes) because I made this after watching episode 8 on a live stream site. But, I could care less.

About Komari getting a favor(Which I think this issue lies here), no one ever mentioned here that they based it on her arc and most of here chose her as their favorite because of her cutesy and moeness. So, still all of them are on the same boat.

Sa-chan_ said:

Sa-chan_ said:

TennoujiNov 26, 2012 7:09 PM

Nov 27, 2012 2:24 PM

Mar 2012
Kud <3 > Rin > Komari > Rest
Dec 15, 2012 9:04 AM

Dec 2012
Haruka>Rin>Kurugaya>Nishizono>Kud>Komari

Haruka's just awesome, same with Rin. But Komari... I find her dull.
Dec 16, 2012 12:05 PM

Jul 2011
Well, I guess at this point anime-only viewers are more used to all the girls.
And yeah, Komari has more fans around here than I expected.

Anyway, for me is:

Kurugaya > Rin > Mio > Haruka > Kud > Komari

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Dec 16, 2012 4:18 PM

Sep 2012
Kurugaya.

Mio is OK, and I don't care about the others.
Dec 17, 2012 4:14 AM

Nov 2012
Wow,
Judging from the votes, the variance is pretty low.
Different people like different heroines.
It looks like the girls are treated equally.

Komari Kamikita    Mio Nishizono      Rin Natsume    Yuiko Kurugaya   Haruka Saigusa  Kudryavka Noumi
Dec 20, 2012 10:07 AM
Nov 2010
So far

Kurugaya > Kud > almost everyone else > Komari
Dec 20, 2012 10:59 AM

Apr 2009
Theyre all fucking annoying besides Kurugaya and nishizono
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Dec 20, 2012 3:13 PM
Aug 2012
Well everybody else besides Komari and Kud.........they are seriously the most dumb ones and their voice don't help either. Kurugaya seems the most interesting to me atm.

Dec 20, 2012 9:53 PM

Nov 2009
Saber24 said:
Wow,
Judging from the votes, the variance is pretty low.
Different people like different heroines.
It looks like the girls are treated equally.

Yep, it seems all the heroines are treated equally XD
Komari & Rin leading first place, followed by Kud and Yuiko, then Mio and Haruka
I like it this way (Y)
Dec 22, 2012 9:09 PM

Oct 2012
rin is funny... i like her..
mio is calm...
kurugaya has mature personality among all girls..
kud... everyone know she is moe...
about komari and haruka i think they fine enough...

Dec 22, 2012 9:20 PM
Jan 2012
i wanted to vote the one of the other three(VN ecstacy) but its not here so....
KURUGAYA YUIKO FOR BEWBS!
Dec 25, 2012 3:25 PM

Feb 2009
blasterion said:

Komari route > Haruka route
Kanata>Haruka
That route had so much emo bull- anyway Haruka's arc was the worst plus she was the worst girl too. She still gives me the cringes when I see her.

All the routes were pretty much mediocre or worse. Except for those that were written by Maeda himself. Which is(are) the Rin related route(s).
Dec 26, 2012 4:55 AM

Aug 2010
Riki is the best LB! girl.

On a serious note:

Anego > Rin > Kud > Nishizono > Haruka >>>>>>>>>> Komarimax
Dec 26, 2012 1:03 PM

Oct 2011
I find Rin and Komari to be a bit annoying tbh (mainly because I dislike their voices). My vote goes to Kurugaya, while Haruka is a close second.

Dec 26, 2012 8:45 PM

Jul 2012
Haruka! She's definitely my favorite.

Haruka > Rin > Kud > Kurugaya > Komari > Nishizono

No I'm not just copying OP but we do think similar...(Haruka 1st, Rin 2nd, Kurugaya 4th, Nishizono last)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Funya-Usagi - Jan 5, 2013

185 by little_raven »»
Feb 20, 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.