Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 16, 2012 9:00 PM

Feb 2008
According to the official website, TV anime "Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru" was announced to be aired from January 2013.

OreShura official website
Trailers

Staff
Director: Kamei Kanta
Series Composition: Urahata Tatsuhiko
Character Design: Otsuka Mai
Music: Ota Masatomo
Production Studio: A-1 Pictures

Previous topic: TV Anime of Light Novel 'Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru' Confirmed
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 16, 2012 9:04 PM

Mar 2009
Not expecting much from this.
Sep 16, 2012 9:07 PM

Sep 2011
Err, not sure i'm gonna watch this. but might give it a go if i heard good things about it.
Sep 16, 2012 9:15 PM

Aug 2011
I see a tsundere loli. Automatically makes it the most QUALITY anime of them all.
Sep 16, 2012 9:24 PM

May 2009
Oh, didn't know this one was confirmed for anime... :D
Sep 16, 2012 9:29 PM

Nov 2008
DraconisMarch said:
I see a tsundere loli. Automatically makes it the most QUALITY anime of them all.

I'll pass, I want more non-tsundere lolis.

Sep 16, 2012 9:47 PM
Aug 2011
Well.... Who knows.... Maybe I can give a shot....
Sep 16, 2012 9:50 PM

Apr 2010
I'll watch, of course. You'd have to have pretty bad art for me to not watch one of these shows.

Sep 16, 2012 9:57 PM
Mar 2010
I read a few chapters of the manga....was not impressed....we'll see.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Sep 16, 2012 10:06 PM

Jan 2009
A-1 Pictures again, how many staff this anime studio has? its like im seeing them making a lot of anime this year
Sep 16, 2012 10:47 PM

Dec 2009
I fucking knew this shit would get an adaptation.
Imouto + Childhood Friend = $$$
Or failure.
Sep 16, 2012 10:48 PM

Nov 2011
I've just read the first 2 chapters of the manga and ya..not expecting much out of this.
Sep 16, 2012 10:53 PM

Dec 2011
The latest chapters of this are somewhat interesting, so I'll probably pick this up when the time comes.
I blog about eroge at:
Sep 16, 2012 11:20 PM

Aug 2010
The director also did Usagi Drop and the person responsible for the series composition worked on a few shows I liked. Sounds good.
Sep 16, 2012 11:53 PM

Feb 2012
Looks good :D

*sees A-1 Pictures as production team*
Will definitely watch.
Sep 17, 2012 12:01 AM

Jun 2010
DraconisMarch said:

+ 1.
Sep 17, 2012 12:14 AM

Apr 2010
Elavinsqe said:
School...
Why again?

Why not? Its a great setting because it allows a romantic comedy to be done in a natural way, instead of trying to force some setting where it doesn't fit as well. Where else would you suggest they make the setting?

Sep 17, 2012 12:23 AM
Apr 2012
Im going to give it a try i hope it wont disappoint.
Sep 17, 2012 12:52 AM

Sep 2010
AlexSadist-sama said:
Not expecting much from this.
+1
We need a "Like" button on this forum. But without a negative equivalent like on youtube to prevent negativeness.
Sep 17, 2012 1:23 AM

Mar 2010
I'm expecting this to be bad, but 24 minutes won't kill me, i'll give it a shot
Sep 17, 2012 1:27 AM
Jul 2018
meh. I hope theres more serious stuff for winter. fall season this year is pretty good though
Sep 17, 2012 1:57 AM

Sep 2011
Ovindel said:
+1
We need a "Like" button on this forum. But without a negative equivalent like on youtube to prevent negativeness.

Well, if they're gonna add the comment voting system then why not both "Like" and "Dislike"? I'm sure there are plenty out there who'd downvote such comments lol, just sayin'.

edwd2 said:
meh. I hope theres more serious stuff for winter. fall season this year is pretty good though

Really? i thought fall was the worst this year, followed by spring lol, summer wasn't that bad though.
Sep 17, 2012 2:07 AM
Mar 2010
Downgrade355 said:

Really? i thought fall was the worst this year, followed by spring lol, summer wasn't that bad though.

wow. both of us have completely different views then. XD I thought summer was the worst and fall is shaping up to be the best! of course, it totally depends on what kind of anime we watch. may I know why you said fall is going to be the worst and summer was the best?

edwd2 said:

I agree. Fall is gonna be amazing.
phoenixaliaSep 17, 2012 2:23 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Sep 17, 2012 2:12 AM

Mar 2012
Air it now . .
Sep 17, 2012 2:21 AM

Aug 2011
A-1 Pictures = Will watch.
Sep 17, 2012 2:36 AM

Dec 2010
Another cliche thing...
Sep 17, 2012 2:56 AM

Jun 2010
The staff is pretty ok. I can't wait for Masuzu.
Sep 17, 2012 3:27 AM

Aug 2011
Excited! Can't wait for the anime :D
Ai <3

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sep 17, 2012 3:29 AM

Feb 2012
Will definitely try this if it turns out good or somehow decent. I really need these kind of shows where there's a love triangle or so. I hope it doesn't disappoint. I'm hoping for an Ano Natsu/Ano Hana feel for this. I dunno but we'll see.
Sep 17, 2012 3:29 AM

Sep 2011
phoenixalia said:

wow. both of us have completely different views then. XD I thought summer was the worst and fall is shaping up to be the best! of course, it totally depends on what kind of anime we watch. may I know why you said fall is going to be the worst and summer was the best?

Well apparently it depends, if you find something that interests you then apparently you'd like that season, if not then you won't lol. Summer wasn't that great either to be honest, i'm not sure i enjoyed many animes in 2012, except for SAO maybe. But like i said, other people might have different opinions than both mine and yours, it all depends on preferences ;p
Oh and in Summer there's no school so...xD
Sep 17, 2012 3:53 AM

Sep 2011
Lot's of negative feedback... Then I'll watch it :)
Sep 17, 2012 4:00 AM

Sep 2011
Gitah-Muttan said:

I'll have you know that for each person here who posts a negative feed back, a hundreds dozens of people are going to watch it without even bothering to post on the announcement topic. infact most people who're going to watch probably don't even have a MAL account. my advice to you is to wait for it to air and watch it, reading two or three "negative" comments from people who haven't even watched it isn't going to help you.
Sep 17, 2012 4:24 AM

Sep 2010
Downgrade355 said:
Gitah-Muttan said:

I'll have you know that for each person here who posts a negative feed back, a hundreds dozens of people are going to watch it without even bothering to post on the announcement topic. infact most people who're going to watch probably don't even have a MAL account. my advice to you is to wait for it to air and watch it, reading two or three "negative" comments from people who haven't even watched it isn't going to help you.
When I watch a show I don't even think about other's opinions at all. I just watch what seems good to me and don't watch what doesn't. Of course I sometimes take people's opinions in account, but that doesn't makes me not watch a show when it looks okay.
Sep 17, 2012 4:50 AM

Dec 2011
Meh/Eh.

Sep 17, 2012 4:54 AM

Sep 2011
Ovindel said:
When I watch a show I don't even think about other's opinions at all. I just watch what seems good to me and don't watch what doesn't. Of course I sometimes take people's opinions in account, but that doesn't makes me not watch a show when it looks okay.

That's a good mindset, people are different, we have different preferences and tastes, so watching something based on your preferences is apparently the way to go, although there's no guarantee you'll like the show, the studios can easily screw up something, it's better to watch the first two or three episodes then decide if you want to keep watching or drop it.
on a side note, i was telling Muttan that most people who do watch anime via those streaming sites online don't even have a MAL account, and the majority of those who do have one won't even bother posting (infact when you're active on MAL for a while, you'll be able to easily recognize many users who post on here lol), so these feedbacks, especially when the anime hasn't even aired, are completely irrelevant and you shouldn't take them seriously, but then again, you shouldn't take anything on the internet seriously lol.
Sep 17, 2012 5:34 AM

Dec 2009
Cute picture, will try reading the manga when i get home.
Sep 17, 2012 5:40 AM

Feb 2012
Read the manga and some novel chapters and it's the same generic crap we get every season.

It you guys fault that the industry is infested with these kinds of anime.
Sep 17, 2012 5:53 AM
Mar 2010
jmal said:
ZBurn said:
You're welcome.

lol.
Sep 17, 2012 6:27 AM

Sep 2011
The novel has awful awful desings. Luckily they look better in anime. Though I may not watch, since I read two chapters of the novel and it was really... meh...
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Sep 17, 2012 8:20 AM

Dec 2010
I quite enjoy the referential humor.

Especially with how often Jojo is brought up.
Sep 17, 2012 8:26 AM
Jul 2012
phoenixalia said:
jmal said:
ZBurn said:
You're welcome.

lol.

Lol.
Sep 17, 2012 8:34 AM

Jan 2011
The title is big, so it must be good.
Sep 17, 2012 8:35 AM

Apr 2010
ZBurn said:
Read the manga and some novel chapters and it's the same generic crap we get every season.

And some of us like it. Anime isn't aimed at a mainstream crowd for the most part, its aimed at its hardcore fans that live and breathe it. If you're not in that demographic, your opinion means very little.

Sep 17, 2012 8:42 AM
Mar 2010
Icer48 said:
phoenixalia said:
jmal said:
ZBurn said:
You're welcome.

lol.

Lol.

lol

(is this some kind of game?)
Sep 17, 2012 8:43 AM
Feb 2012
Sounds like my cup of tea.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 17, 2012 9:52 AM

Feb 2008
It had me till "school beauty." Ignoring what the page picture already implies, I could have seen this being a compelling romance series, till the harem aspects became apparent.
Sep 17, 2012 10:22 AM

Apr 2010
jasque said:
The title is big, so it must be good.

HAHAHAHAHA good conclusion my friend

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Sep 17, 2012 10:39 AM

Feb 2012
RyanSaotome said:
ZBurn said:

And some of us like it. Anime isn't aimed at a mainstream crowd for the most part, its aimed at its hardcore fans that live and breathe it. If you're not in that demographic, your opinion means very little.
Im not a hardcore fan, even though i watch alot of it. But im not gonna watch every show that airs every season just because it's anime(some people have lives you know), especially if it reeks of typical BS. Im a hardcore gamer but that doesnt mean ill play every game that comes out just because it's a game. However ill admit my statement as ignorant but i just a little bit pissed, мир.
IciBurnSep 17, 2012 10:47 AM
Sep 17, 2012 10:58 AM
Mar 2010
ZBurn said:

Im not a hardcore fan, even though i watch alot of it. But im not gonna watch every show that airs every season just because it's anime(some people have lives you know), especially if it reeks of typical BS. Im a hardcore gamer but that doesnt mean ill play every game that comes out just because it's a game. However ill admit my statement as ignorant but i just a little bit pissed, мир.

I understand what you're saying but imo, if I were you, I would check out the first episode and the preview for the second episode before I jump to conclusions. I very nearly made this mistake with PapaKiki. I did not like the first episode but the second one won me over. so, just a little piece of advice, check out a couple of episodes before you drop it.

I know you've read the manga already, so have I, and I didn't like it either but maybe it'll be better in the anime. ^^

as for having a life, I know what you mean. >_< I really dunno where I'm gonna find time to watch all the anime I want to watch this Fall. >_<
Sep 17, 2012 11:14 AM

Feb 2012
phoenixalia said:
ZBurn said:

I understand what you're saying but imo, if I were you, I would check out the first episode and the preview for the second episode before I jump to conclusions. I very nearly made this mistake with PapaKiki. I did not like the first episode but the second one won me over. so, just a little piece of advice, check out a couple of episodes before you drop it.

I know you've read the manga already, so have I, and I didn't like it either but maybe it'll be better in the anime. ^^

as for having a life, I know what you mean. >_< I really dunno where I'm gonna find time to watch all the anime I want to watch this Fall. >_<

I know bro, i watch the 1st 3 episodes of every anime every season when i can. Even if it's months or a year later i make to check them all. However if i drop them i dont put them on my list because i only score anime that i finished because just scoring of 3-5 episodes isnt fair. After 5 episode i have no choice but to finish it, even if it's bad. But thanks for the advice. Im also bombarded with homework and projects and since im in University it 3 times times the workload, ot to mention i watch alot of sports and TV too.

The fall season looks awesome but i dont see how i can watch them with my schedule. Classes form 8am to 4pm then 7pm to 10pm for 4 days straight.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

6 by DrHizzle »»
6 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
55 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
6 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
8 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.