Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2012 6:01 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just one more.
Rest in Peace -_-

EDIT: sorry, I put spoiler now
HyoroemonNov 30, 2019 4:41 AM
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Dec 17, 2012 1:32 PM

Jan 2012
Here we go, last 2 episodes:

Firstly, anyone notice what was written in the boat? It said Ys Falcom, why would it say that? That's the game series made by Falcom but it started on 1987 and City Hunter manga started on 1985, did the creator predict the future?
Also, I can't believe they killed the cat!

I was waiting for a scene where Ryo hits on Kaori, it was priceless. She should do something about the hair, it's the only negative aspect of her looks.

Umibouzo survived a collapsing building and Ryo dodged a shotgun, I can't compute their badasness.

Onwards to the last one!
Oct 7, 2013 6:04 AM

Sep 2012
EZSPECIAL said:

I was waiting for a scene where Ryo hits on Kaori, it was priceless. She should do something about the hair, it's the only negative aspect of her looks.

Exactly my thoughts.She always reminds me of Seigfried from LOGH and he was a male.

Well next ep preview hints that last ep going to be really serious.I might increase my rating to 8/10.
Nov 18, 2017 12:42 PM

Jul 2010
Kaori should wear more lady clothes every once in a while and she looks better in a longer hair.

Doubt Umibozu died.
Dec 14, 2018 3:54 AM

Sep 2011
I know Kaori is the only woman Ryou 'respects', most certainly because she is Makimura's sister, but since a little wig and a very feminine dress are enough to turn on his mokkori-ness, he should really stop hurting her self-esteem with the "you're a man" "gag".

And I'm a bit disappointed that Saeko and her sister were present just to be caught like Kaori, and Ryou ended up being helped by a wounded Umibozu while the women couldn't do anything, and by the preview Ryou is going to save Kaori by himself now, but welp.

Poor cat by the way, most painful part of the episode for sure.
Feb 14, 2019 12:40 AM

Oct 2012
So they finally remember about Makimura again and this time will resolve it

Kaori just proved that every woman can be more beautiful enough if they pour some efforts

Awww not Kaori :(
"Signature removed"
Nov 28, 2019 9:49 AM

Nov 2016
Aaah, Kaori's finally got Ryo with her female charm. Admittedly, she had to trick bit, but she has mokkori potential.

And nice that we got a case related to the orgaization that was responsible for Makimura's death.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 15, 2020 2:06 PM

May 2016
Umibozu saves the day 10/10
Jan 25, 2022 4:46 AM

Oct 2009
Fayrin said:
And I'm a bit disappointed that Saeko and her sister were present just to be caught like Kaori, and Ryou ended up being helped by a wounded Umibozu while the women couldn't do anything, and by the preview Ryou is going to save Kaori by himself now, but welp.

Yep. So useless
Not a fan of the Damsel in Distress trope
Mar 1, 2022 6:52 AM

Nov 2017
The penultimate episode.

So this is supposed to be like the final boss y'know? Umibozu came just in the nick of time! But Kaori has been kidnapped! Ryo has gotta save her!
Oct 30, 2023 4:09 AM
Dec 2022
Part one of a two-part episode. Will Ryo able to get revenge for Makimura's death caused by the very same organization Lodos Mafia now gunning for them in Japan. Kaori is beautiful when dressed up that even Ryo couldn't recognize.

This is the penultimate episode to the first season.

More topics from this board

» Is the live action 2024 movie worth it?

Fukoku - Yesterday

0 by Fukoku »»
Yesterday, 9:01 PM

Poll: » City Hunter Episode 4 Discussion

aero - Nov 2, 2009

17 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Yesterday, 12:06 PM

Poll: » City Hunter Episode 3 Discussion

aero - Sep 18, 2009

17 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 25, 3:12 PM

Poll: » City Hunter Episode 2 Discussion

aero - Sep 17, 2009

20 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Apr 24, 2:59 PM

Poll: » City Hunter Episode 48 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 17, 2012

11 by ANDy342 »»
Apr 24, 8:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.