Forum Settings
Forums

To all lolicons, what about real life loli?

New
Oct 9, 2008 5:35 PM

Sep 2008
How much does your Japanese-influenced moral allow you to sexualize let's say:

eh?

I personally do not believe in the whole 'age of consent', this supposed 'children don't know what sex is' is bullshit to me, first because 'knowing what sex is' is a pretty vague and ill-defined term, secondly, I haven't seen any research being done into it at all, thirdly, there have been countless cultures par locum et tempus where it was normal practice for children to have whatever sex, even with animals without any psychological trauma to them. Classical Greek and Rome, classical India, Classical American civilizations, Arabia, and of course Japan. I'm pretty much devoid of moral in the conventional sense, that is disapproving of things 'because they are sick'. So indeed, I sexualize some real life loli. With the stress on 'some', æsthetic people are rare for me to meet, attractive people even more so. As I already let know in the gender role topic, I don't think that much in 'age' and 'gender', I do think in 'cute', I like cuteness, and that's more so often found in loli.
Perelman, martyr
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 9, 2008 5:58 PM

Mar 2005
oh god she's cute. but no.

also, children physical can't have sex because little boys can't exactly hold an erection long or hard enough and little girls are well...too small?
kei-cloneOct 9, 2008 6:02 PM
Oct 9, 2008 6:02 PM

Sep 2008
Mehh, I'm 'bisexual' on the pædo-scale.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 6:05 PM

Aug 2008
khorven said:

eh?

I personally do not believe in the whole 'age of consent', this supposed 'children don't know what sex is' is bullshit to me, first because 'knowing what sex is' is a pretty vague and ill-defined term, secondly, I haven't seen any research being done into it at all, thirdly, there have been countless cultures par locum et tempus where it was normal practice for children to have whatever sex, even with animals without any psychological trauma to them. Classical Greek and Rome, classical India, Classical American civilizations, Arabia, and of course Japan. I'm pretty much devoid of moral in the conventional sense, that is disapproving of things 'because they are sick'. So indeed, I sexualize some real life loli. With the stress on 'some', æsthetic people are rare for me to meet, attractive people even more so. As I already let know in the gender role topic, I don't think that much in 'age' and 'gender', I do think in 'cute', I like cuteness, and that's more so often found in loli.

this fukin killed my imagination
lol
Oct 9, 2008 6:07 PM
Sep 2008
Even if i do like lolis, i would never consider doing a real one. At the very most, I'd have something like a little sister complex.
Oct 9, 2008 6:10 PM

Sep 2007
No way. I like lolis, as in they're cute and fun to watch, but to have sex with one? Nah.

*inb4*
Oct 9, 2008 6:15 PM

Aug 2007
Oct 9, 2008 6:17 PM

Sep 2008
Plead guilty.

Edit: Nahh, the main criteria for pædophilia is the exclusive or primary attraction towards children, as it's long been shown that almost all adults show equal sexual response to præpuscent as to adults, and just chicken to admit it. I have no morals or shame in that. A loli, a loli, my kingdom for a loli.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 6:54 PM

Dec 2007
I like to look at the little boys, having sex with one won the award for "disturbing hilarious thought of the day"

I don't see them as sexuate beings, that's why it's so sexy to admire them.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Oct 9, 2008 7:19 PM

Nov 2007
I hate Children in general in any form
sad
Oct 9, 2008 7:22 PM
Aug 2007
Ugh @ real life lolicon.

I'd say more, but Chris Hansen is already here *points upwards*
>:3
Oct 9, 2008 7:26 PM

Jun 2008
Trying to resist sexual urges...

Just kidding. I like lolis in doujins but not lolis in real life (ok that of that the op posted got me).
(づ°‿°.)づ
Oct 9, 2008 7:28 PM

Jul 2007
I don't like irl children at all, and on top of that I dislike sexualizing people/groups as well, so I'm no irl lolicon (aka pedo), or even a lolicon in the traditional sense.

Although I haven't read anything to back up your statement, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was true that (some) people have a similar amount of sexual response to pre/pubescent children as they do adults. That's just my experience as pre/pubescent child talking (not traumatic, just being catcalled a lot when I'd walk to my friend's house).

I'm curious, how is it that pederasty (and "loli" equivalent) isn't traumatic for the children involved? Is it just that the culture is open about sex, so there's no feeling of shame or violation? But physically, wouldn't it still be damaging?
Oct 9, 2008 7:38 PM

Oct 2008
Real? Nooooo. That would scar me along with the child. @_@
Cinnamon Roll Pop-tarts.
Oct 9, 2008 7:38 PM

Sep 2008
Flibbertigibbet said:
be_loved said:
Drybananna said:
LadyShiva said:
The great leader doesn't, you fail.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 7:39 PM

Aug 2007
*fixed
Flibbertigibbet said:
be_loved said:
Drybananna said:
LadyShiva said:
I love Children in general in any form
Oct 9, 2008 7:47 PM

Sep 2008
Flibbertigibbet said:
khorven said:
Flibbertigibbet said:
be_loved said:
Drybananna said:
LadyShiva said:
The great leader doesn't, you fail.
I don't actually have any affiliation with the Dear Leader, because I'm from South Korea. I've been posing this entire time.
So did I, actually I'm not Dutch but from the North, and I have my finger on this big read button saying 'Blast away them nukes'...

goodbye.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 7:48 PM

Aug 2007
Oct 9, 2008 7:57 PM

Jun 2008
I don't get it.

It's 20 to life for pedophilia, but you can get out of jail in like 10 years for 1st degree murder.

Oh and Mothers > Lolis.
OntarioOct 9, 2008 8:01 PM
(づ°‿°.)づ
Oct 9, 2008 8:10 PM

Sep 2008
Your not thinking about parol are you? ;)
Oct 9, 2008 8:17 PM
Nov 2007
It is sick and wrong on so many levels, and not just because of the trauma it can induce. Though it's also worth mentioning that underage girls, if savvy enough, can sometimes be even worse than the sexual predators themselves thanks to the powers of both manipulation and the double standard. And I'd personally imagine there are quite a lot of minors who'd be perfectly willing to use such a relationship to their own advantage.
Oct 9, 2008 8:19 PM

Sep 2008
khorven said:

eh?

How old are you talking man? If you approve of fucking 5 year olds than your a sick bastard. I 14-15 year old girl is a bit differnt but that really depends on her maturity level, I would never think of going with any female more that 4 years younger than me unless we were adults. Its truly digusting to take advantage of a childs innocence.
Oct 9, 2008 8:21 PM

May 2007
Oct 9, 2008 8:33 PM

Sep 2008
Rpgwiz99 said:
khorven said:

eh?

How old are you talking man? If you approve of fucking 5 year olds than your a sick bastard. I 14-15 year old girl is a bit differnt but that really depends on her maturity level, I would never think of going with any female more that 4 years younger than me unless we were adults. Its truly digusting to take advantage of a childs innocence.
The problem with society is that they think in ages and not judge this per person, humans are extremely conscious to think in one those 'three', age, sex and race, they tend to class people very absolutely in it which is reflected throughout history with laws based upon them, like 'vote after eighteen years old only', that's pretty much a textbook example of acting upon a præjudice, this discrimination, it's based on the præjudice that all people below eighteen cannot vote consciously, but all people of seventeen years old are different, some will be able to, and some will not, just as some will be able to when they are nineteen, and some will not. Some twelve year old children are definitely ready for sex, you have to admit that, some aren't, some, but fewer of ten years old are, and some of seventeen even aren't.

But the point is that a child makes clear that it isn't ready for it, that idea that children are easy to manipulate into it is long outdated psychology and was first conceived without any research into it. Yes, it's true, 99 per cent of ten year old children will not be ready for intercourse, that's probably why 99 per cent of them says 'eeeewwww' when they even hear the word. The notion of 'difference in dominance' is also outdated, as is turns out, it's not significantly different from difference in dominance in adults, a shy woman dating an assured man, so to speak.

That colloquial thought is that 'children can't decide' was never backed up by research, and only in the last decade was it finally decided to do some research, which reveals the negation, children can determine and mention if they want intercourse, which leads to the vast majority simply saying 'no', simple as that. And research has shown that children have no bad side-effects if it was consensual,and if it wasn't than the side-effects aren't significantly different from adults being raped. Throughout history, there have been countless of such notions of a 'weaker' group in society, some examples:

'Women cannot decide consciously how to vote.'
'People that aren't noble can't decide how to run a country'
'Black people don't know what's good for them.'
'Gay men are all rapists of other men.'
lastly:
'Children can't decide what friends they want, what videogames they will play and last.y if they want sex.'

All of these things were never backed up by research, but man has a penchant to believe those things.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 8:34 PM

Nov 2007
Nice private photobucket, guy.

I wonder how many more of those you have...
Oct 9, 2008 8:35 PM

Jul 2007
Links to research?
Oct 9, 2008 8:42 PM

Nov 2007
ZinnKid said:
*fixed
Flibbertigibbet said:
be_loved said:
Drybananna said:
LadyShiva said:
I love Children in general in any form

LOL NO!
sad
Oct 9, 2008 8:43 PM

Sep 2008
FireReaverX said:
Nice private photobucket, guy.

I wonder how many more of those you have...
Only those, I have 01 . 07 on my drive, I wanted to post those two and uploaded them and then thought 'mehh, overdone, I'll let them search for it if they want'.

Which leaves me to ask you why you checked the URL of that link? Expecting a blog to find more eh?
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 8:57 PM

Jul 2007
That's an adorable pic OP, but seriously, hell fucking no.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Oct 9, 2008 8:59 PM

Aug 2008
ZinnKid said:
wonder how long that took
lol
Oct 9, 2008 9:00 PM

Sep 2008
sikkkke said:
ZinnKid said:
wonder how long that took
script.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 9:02 PM
Aug 2007
^ best script ever

[saves]
Oct 9, 2008 9:12 PM

Aug 2007
the_seventh_l said:
^ best script ever

[saves]
The actual copypasta:
http://zinnkid.dyndns.org/upload/chris.htm
ZinnKidDec 14, 2009 10:31 AM
Oct 9, 2008 9:26 PM

Apr 2008
I'm not fond of real loli, just as I am not fond of real children. 2D loli are idealized and unrealistic, which is why we like them.

I mean, who wants to have to feed them and stuff?
Oct 9, 2008 9:31 PM

Aug 2008
This shit is getting out of hand now, why the hell are we posting pics of little asian girls with swimsuits?

And khorven, there's an age limit for certain things for a reason. Young people have no real life experience, they make quick, rash decisions based on whatever emotions they are experiencing at the time. A 12 year old girl and an 18 year girl have 2 totally different mindsets, saying that age doesnt matter is a cop out for your sick ass fetish. It takes years to figure out how your body really works, and how sex is going to effect you physically and emotionally, and a lot of people who have sex before they are ready scar themselves, a lot dont even realize that they have done it either. Children consenting to adults is not a consent out of a sexual desire, its out of a desire to please a person they trust and admire most of the time, and when the adult takes advantage of that, it is one of the worst thing that is possible.

And you base this shit off of 'Classical Greek and Rome', what a load of shit, saying that it doesn't cause any 'psychological Trauma to them', now how do we know that? Did people study the reactions of kids while they were getting forced to wed/sex at age 10? Kids who have sex at a young age with an adult do suffer from relationship issues, trust issues and a number of other effects. The truth is children cant make the decision about sex, shit half of the adults in the world cant make a rational decision when it comes to sex, and children are by far the worst to place in a position of that.

After reading about your own 'loli' which you seem so proud of, all it shows is how weak and pitiful a person can be. You say you have no morals, but we both know thats not true, on some level you know what you suposedly did with this 'loli' was wrong (i say suposedly because honestly I think you are starved for attention and thats why you pick abstract topics to rattle about). You wont admit it I know, you will more than likely have some big essay ready for me to read when I check again, telling me to mathematically prove that a 12 year old cant make a decision or some bs. But when the smoke clears all that is left is the fact that you are a sick fuck my friend, and I hope you grow up one day and dont end up being a pedaphile like you are quickly approaching.
Oct 9, 2008 9:36 PM

Sep 2008
Anime loli = Good, most of the time.
Real life loli = Epic Failure.
My opinion on it.
Oct 9, 2008 10:01 PM

Sep 2008
Razma said:
This shit is getting out of hand now, why the hell are we posting pics of little asian girls with swimsuits?

And khorven, there's an age limit for certain things for a reason. Young people have no real life experience, they make quick, rash decisions based on whatever emotions they are experiencing at the time. A 12 year old girl and an 18 year girl have 2 totally different mindsets, saying that age doesnt matter is a cop out for your sick ass fetish. It takes years to figure out how your body really works, and how sex is going to effect you physically and emotionally, and a lot of people who have sex before they are ready scar themselves, a lot dont even realize that they have done it either. Children consenting to adults is not a consent out of a sexual desire, its out of a desire to please a person they trust and admire most of the time, and when the adult takes advantage of that, it is one of the worst thing that is possible.
Back it up, the burden of proof is yours. I don't even have to show sources, that's the funny part, the burden of proof is yours.

Razma said:
And you base this shit off of 'Classical Greek and Rome', what a load of shit, saying that it doesn't cause any 'psychological Trauma to them', now how do we know that? Did people study the reactions of kids while they were getting forced to wed/sex at age 10? Kids who have sex at a young age with an adult do suffer from relationship issues, trust issues and a number of other effects. The truth is children cant make the decision about sex, shit half of the adults in the world cant make a rational decision when it comes to sex, and children are by far the worst to place in a position of that.
Same shit, burden of proof is yours.

Razma said:
After reading about your own 'loli' which you seem so proud of, all it shows is how weak and pitiful a person can be. You say you have no morals, but we both know thats not true, on some level you know what you suposedly did with this 'loli' was wrong (i say suposedly because honestly I think you are starved for attention and thats why you pick abstract topics to rattle about). You wont admit it I know, you will more than likely have some big essay ready for me to read when I check again, telling me to mathematically prove that a 12 year old cant make a decision or some bs. But when the smoke clears all that is left is the fact that you are a sick fuck my friend, and I hope you grow up one day and dont end up being a pedaphile like you are quickly approaching.
Ain't we having a self-fulfilling prophecy here? You make your opinion up without knowing the situation here? She hit on me, not the reverse, like I said in that topic, I knew her from the nets and I didn't know she was twelve until it was too late, now that would be hypocrite of me to to back of then. I already knew her personality but would be scared by her twelve year old looking exterior? If I did that I could never again claim to not go for appearance. Besides, it's the Netherlands, same sex marriage, marijuana, euthanasia? Twenty per cent of this country lost its virginity by the time they were thirteen. The really funny part is that I'm still a virgin in my early twenties because I didn't want to do it but she wanted... bet you didn't expect that. I believe I also said some-where already that I was a virigin.

Oh, and just to end it:
source

source. It shouldn't even be necessary as the burden of proof is yours, but whatever, consider yourself another hypocrite of the same levels as those who opposed female suffrage... but that doesn't make you any sub-mediocre, believe me, it's human.. all men præ-Lucy Stone did so and you would do too if you were born then, just as people now for strange reasons think violent videogames are bad for children which was never proven, or sitting long being the computer causes RSI, which was also never proven.

A physicist says this about it:

"physicist" said:

"What this does, in essence, is it has a chilling effect on research," Byrd
said. "That is, once you declassify it, there's no reason to continue
studying it."

I think this is a pretty silly arguement. He argues as if it were an arguement about declassification of the concepts as a whole, but for as far as I understand, the only thing argued in the paper I linked was removal of them from the DSM as being paraphilia, or 'mental illnesses'. His point also doesn't hold; consider what happened to homosexuality after it was removed from DSM. No more studies were done ever since...? I find that hard to believe.

"If pedophilia is deemed normal by psychiatrists, then how can it remain
illegal?" Nicolosi asked. "It will be a tough fight to prove in the courts
that it should still be against the law."

Exactly. And we should be able to question those laws being right. This person is funny, she takes practising pedophilia being illegal as a REQUIREMENT in debating removal of the attraction pedophilia from DSM definitions, rather than using DSM as a source of information for creating such laws. In other words, she hangs on to an un-(or at least under-)arguemented law as an arguement to reject removal of pedophilia as being a mental illness. How silly can one be...

In previous articles, psychiatrists have argued that there is little or no proof that sex with adults is necessarily harmful to minors. Indeed, they
have argued that many sexually molested children later look back on their
experience as positive, Nicolosi said.
[important]

"And other psychiatrists have written, again in scientific journals, that if
children can be forced to go to church, why should 'consent' be the defining
moral issue when it comes to sex?" she said.

But whether pedophilia should be judged "normal and healthy" is as much a
moral question as a scientific one, according to Nicolosi.

She acknowledges that sex at a young age is often looked back on positively according to some psychiatrists, and doesn't falsify that, but accepts it. As there is no remaining logical ground to reject it, she says that despite this evidence, she'll hang on to her (unfounded) morals. Now this is a big person in the science called "psychiatry".. Wow.

In a fact sheet on pedophilia, the APA calls the behavior "criminal and
immoral."

That it is criminal is irrelevant, the law is subject to change and cannot be used to argue whether an attraction is 'right' or 'wrong'. That it is immoral is also subject to change, and definately not something that is solid or inherently true. In other words: the APA just said "we do not like pedophilia". Nothing more, no further value can be added to this statement, except that current society (with no further arguements) apparently agrees with them; for the law and morals are that way. It's only an observation on how we feel about it, not a guideline about how we should feel about it.

Some years ago, the APA considered the question of whether a person who had
such attractions but did not act on them should still be labeled with a
disorder.

"We clarified in the DSM-IV-TR...that if a person acted on those urges, we
considered it a disorder," Regier said.

According to DSM, people that have sexual feelings for children and do not act on them, are not pedophiles. :lol:

Another compelling arguement in favor of maintaining paraphilias in DSM:

"Getting rid of the paraphilias, which would mean getting rid of pedophilia,
that would not happen in a million years."

His reasoning is stunning. "We must not remove it, because we will never remove it."

APA is a joke, from what I'm reading here. I'm imagining a room full of psychiatrists (which is a joke on itself) debating in the most moralistic country of all, which I believe is the USA. All being veteran psychiatrists and very protective of what they achieved through DSM and psychiatry. I think they are indeed so biased they are uncapable of drawing logical or "objective" conclusions on the matter.

The paper I linked was not objective, but it was sufficiently arguemented and I've yet to see them falsified by proper reasoning or valid arguements.

And no, I have no morals... I also am not affected by the 'dreadful human quality to præfer to believe what I præfer to be true, I also have extremely high resistance to imprinting, in fact, I have on various occasions completely turned my life perspective around at the singlemost sign of compelling counterarguments, what we debate her is one of them. I used to think that videogames were bad for children and I advocated censorship, until I saw the first research into it and then thought 'bullshit, change of opinion', I have no morals and no sense of 'decency', for all I care you fuck a demented granny in her eye socket as long as she doesn't disapprove.

And I'm still a virgin yes, which has nothing to do with morals, I'm simply not keen on getting naked.
nihlniisadxhaiOct 9, 2008 10:07 PM
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 10:11 PM

Aug 2008
Shit I really dont have a burden of proof, thats the lovely thing about having morals, you dont have to have proof that something is wrong. you just know that fucking a 12 year old is wrong, great isnt it? The real burden is on you, having to talk yourself into believing that half of the shit that comes out of your mouth isnt pure garbage.
Oct 9, 2008 10:15 PM

Apr 2008
Razma said:
Shit I really dont have a burden of proof, thats the lovely thing about having morals, you dont have to have proof that something is wrong. you just know that fucking a 12 year old is wrong, great isnt it? The real burden is on you, having to talk yourself into believing that half of the shit that comes out of your mouth isnt pure garbage.

This is the equivalent of

Oct 9, 2008 10:16 PM

Sep 2008
Razma said:
Kay, I just gave sources to research which prove beyond all reasonable doubt this:

1: It's bullshit that children cannot decide if they want sex.
2: Children are not left with trauma from consensual sex at an early age.
3: Children often desire sex at an early age.

You want to ban this because it's 'wrong', well, then I simply call you a nazi faggot who seeks to deprive personal freedom and call you no different than a random taliban or whatever Middle-eastern regime who wants women in Burqa because it's 'wrong' if they don't wear them.

Congratulations, I know hope you at least realize this:

1: Know that children you deprive of their freedom feel the same as women there who are forced into a burqa.
2: Know that the talban who deprives those women of freedom feels exactly the same as you do when you think this of this issue.

Point two is some-thing people often forget.

But again, you're not sub-mediocre, man is an atrocious and hypocrite species for this and I long for the day that I flip and cannot take this behaviour any more and murder as much as I can.

Edit:

Plate said:
Razma said:

This is the equivalent of

Ahahahahhahahaha, damn. Ahaahhaahahha, that made my day.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 10:26 PM

Jul 2008
This one's turned into a flamewar.

And as much as you love real lolis, society frowns upon it. You can bitch and moan all you like, but as long as the people around you consider you a pedo (or replace that with morally objectionable) you'll be disliked, shunned, and thrown out with the garbage. Come back in 50 (arbitrary number) years when the rest of society has changed, or find a time machine and go back to premodernity.

Last post in this topic before mods find a reason to lock.
Oct 9, 2008 10:30 PM

Apr 2008
Sticks said:

And as much as you love real lolis think black people shouldn't be slaves, society frowns upon it. You can bitch and moan all you like, but as long as the people around you consider you a pedo nigra lover, you'll be disliked, shunned, and thrown out with the garbage. Come back in 50 (arbitrary number) years when the rest of society has changed, or find a time machine and go back to premodernity.

Lol 1820s.

Still work? No.

Sometimes you just have to change the context to realize your argument is a fallacy. O lawd is that some argumentum ad populum?
Oct 9, 2008 10:35 PM

Sep 2008
Sticks said:
This one's turned into a flamewar.

And as much as you love real lolis, society frowns upon it. You can bitch and moan all you like, but as long as the people around you consider you a pedo (or replace that with morally objectionable) you'll be disliked, shunned, and thrown out with the garbage. Come back in 50 (arbitrary number) years when the rest of society has changed, or find a time machine and go back to premodernity.

Last post in this topic before mods find a reason to lock.
Oh, they hate me for more, I have various 'controversial' opinions which are backed up by scientific evidence which I refuse to let silenced. I've been banned from fora, gotten into troubles at the university for this where I eventually had to say to a professor as a first years 'You dare to call yourself a scientist, you and every-one I've thusfar met at this institute are a disgrace to the scientific method.', seriously people like Russell were put into jail for refusing to be silenced when they knew the scientific method proved them right? What did Russell argue? Tolerance for homosexuals, he argued that being homosexual need note make one a Russian spy / rapist any-more than being heterosexual. And he was put into prison for that because his opinion was too controversial. Turing was denied access to his own research because he was homosexual, Bruno was burnt because he thought the earth wasn't the center of the universe, and Gallilei was denied the power to do further scientific research..

Man is arrogant and naïve that he thinks he's beyond this, in an-other fifty years, maybe man looks back and thinks the same things it things now of its own behaviour 50 years back of black people and homosexuals, and then it has found some new shit again to imprint upon society which is a blatant lie every-one holds true.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 10:38 PM

Mar 2005
chill out guys. have a healthy debate, but no reason to invest emotions into it and call each other names and whatnot. first warning.

and lol, those latter two pics aren't even loli. they're clearly past puberty, just check out their racks. they only look young cuz they're asians lol. seriously, who needs pedos when you got azns? :D
Oct 9, 2008 10:39 PM

Sep 2008
kei-clone said:
chill out guys. have a healthy debate, but no reason to invest emotions into it and call each other names and whatnot. first warning.

and lol, those latter two pics aren't even loli. they're clearly past puberty, just check out their racks. they only look young cuz they're asians lol. seriously, who needs pedos when you got azns? :D
The swimming pool one is clearly shopped by the way, loli head on breasted body.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 10:45 PM

Mar 2005
khorven said:
kei-clone said:

The swimming pool one is clearly shopped by the way, loli head on breasted body.

i dunno man, the way that hair's falling...it'd be quite impressive
Oct 9, 2008 10:50 PM

Aug 2008
ok I am done with this shit, I had a lengthy reply typed up, but this arguement is useless. You know I hope you do snap and go out on a murderous rampage, less of you is worth the loss of a couple of lives.
Oct 9, 2008 10:51 PM

Sep 2008
kei-clone said:
khorven said:
kei-clone said:

i dunno man, the way that hair's falling...it'd be quite impressive
Nahh, the hear looks as if it's composed from two different pictures, the body is too large for the head, in fact, the whole boobs are shopped on to it, or at least enlarged, the lines of the bra don't look natural, looks like some-one tried to erase an error with a blurr tool subtly, it's my job to do it better, I call shop.
Perelman, martyr
Oct 9, 2008 10:54 PM

Apr 2008
Razma said:
ok I am done with this shit, I had a lengthy reply typed up, but this arguement is useless. You know I hope you do snap and go out on a murderous rampage, less of you is worth the loss of a couple of lives.

And the winner is~
Oct 9, 2008 10:55 PM

Sep 2008
Plate said:
Razma said:

And the winner is~
Can I claim that spot?

Edit, no, seriously, I've been thinking about turning myself in lately, the more I learn the more bittered I become against others for not keeping up with my pace, like, at night I see idiots like psychiatrists / university students / parents of friends of mine / people whom I've met before me and I continually scream at them which I doubt I do as my mother doesn't waken, I've also stabbed some, humans are so stupid it's not funny any more.
Perelman, martyr
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.