Forum Settings
Forums
New
What Movie Are you Most Looking Forward To?
The Amazing Spiderman
28.6%
The Dark Knight Rises
61.9%
H.O.T.D. Season 2
9.5%
21 votes
Jun 11, 2012 3:28 PM

Jun 2012
Personally im looking forward to The Amazing Spiderman.

Andrew garfield is looking more and more like the perfect spiderman.

The attitude and just the way that he carries himself in the previews has me pretty dang excited.

So which are you most looking forward to and why?
Pender-gastJun 11, 2012 7:42 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jun 11, 2012 5:01 PM

Mar 2012
I'm looking forward to see The Dark Knight Rises more..
The previews look epic and I know since it's the last one it'll end with a huge bang... And plus., Batman is just too cool man...

Oh yeah and don't forget... Catwoman!
Jun 11, 2012 5:40 PM

Feb 2005
Place a t somewhere in my name and you have your answer.
A reboot of Spiderman already seems stupid, but who knows, might be good.
Jun 11, 2012 5:42 PM

Mar 2012
I'm still waiting to watch "The Avengers" since it's supposed to be good.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jun 11, 2012 5:42 PM

Mar 2012
The Hobbit.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jun 11, 2012 5:50 PM

Aug 2009
I'm not a fan of Spiderman and the Batman trailer looked like shit... so neither.
Jun 11, 2012 5:51 PM

Feb 2009
More interested in the Dark Knight, as I've really liked the new movies. To me the new Spiderman looks like it's going to be a letdown, but who knows, I've only seen a couple of previews.

This is pretty backwards for me, Spiderman was my fav growing up and I never cared much for DC properties...
Is there another word for synonym?
Jun 11, 2012 6:26 PM

Jun 2010
NicoleB said:

There will come a time during the movie when a particular character will utter a particularly exhilarating phrase during a particularly fascinating scene, a phrase which you will miss hearing because the audience - with guarantee - won't let you hear it. When that scene arrives, you will remember this comment. Go watch Avengers.
Jun 11, 2012 6:31 PM

Jun 2008
^ Hard to remember since it's such a long sentence.

I'll watch it soon as well (*cough blu-ray).

I will probably watch both of these movies in all likelihood.
Jun 11, 2012 6:31 PM

Jun 2012
Hitchens said:

There will come a time during the movie when a particular character will utter a particularly exhilarating phrase during a particularly fascinating scene, a phrase which you will miss hearing because the audience - with guarantee - won't let you hear it. When that scene arrives, you will remember this comment. Go watch Avengers.

I know what scene you speak of and it wasnt until i went to the less crowded show during the day where i actually heard it and it was WORTH IT
Jun 11, 2012 6:37 PM

Jun 2012
I'll add to the poll since both are undesirable things.... I want HOTD Season 2.
but you don't even know how dank my memes are
Jun 11, 2012 6:38 PM

Mar 2012
Daedric said:
I'll add to the poll since both are undesirable things.... I want HOTD Season 2.

Worse than my post, at least I want something good instead.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jun 11, 2012 6:39 PM

Dec 2011
Can't decide.

I love both Batman and Spiderman as a series and as comics. I will say the Spiderman movies did get a bit ridiculous, specially the final one. That's mostly why I'm looking forward to this one so much, it looks like it went back to its roots and took a turn for the awesome.

Dark Knight Rises, well I expect nothing short of jaw dropping, breath taking, awesomeness.

Slightly more interested for Spiderman since I loved the cartoon series, a lot. Not to say I didn't love the Batman cartoons, but my favorite was Batman Beyond because it was more "edgy." Don't know its a hard decision whichever way you look at it.
Jun 11, 2012 6:40 PM

Mar 2012
Hitchens said:
NicoleB said:

The problem is, I very rarely get to the cinema because any money I get is usually wasted on either clothes, make up or chocolate.

So I have to wait for the movie to come out on DVD (in reality I wait for a decent copy to download).
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jun 11, 2012 6:41 PM

Jun 2012
^^ clothes and makeup... of course. :P
but you don't even know how dank my memes are
Jun 11, 2012 6:47 PM

Jun 2010
NicoleB said:
Hitchens said:
NicoleB said:

The problem is, I very rarely get to the cinema because any money I get is usually wasted on either clothes, make up or chocolate.

So I have to wait for the movie to come out on DVD (in reality I wait for a decent copy to download).

Understandable. Although I doubt that the DVD will be released anytime soon, seeing how the movie is doing exceptionally well: it made ~ $1 billion in its first 2 months of release.
Jun 11, 2012 6:53 PM

Dec 2007
Spiderman because this new one actually looks decent. Batman trailers don't look enticing.
Jun 11, 2012 7:01 PM

Jun 2010
Day2Dream said:
Spiderman because this new one actually looks decent. Batman trailers don't look enticing.

Because Batman isn't just about action, unlike Spiderman, and the producers know it. So they don't have to sugarcoat their viewers with explosions and fast paced visual flare.
Jun 11, 2012 7:07 PM

Jun 2012
Daedric said:

I second that, but that's coming from the person with Saeko as their profile picture, haha.

Between those two choices, I'd say Spiderman. I think it looks better than the original Spiderman movies, plus Batman makes me think of a guy who is like an elite soldier in some spy movie.. he has no non-human power (super power, per say).

Jun 11, 2012 7:41 PM

Jun 2012
Daedric said:

H.O.T.D. Is an unfair option.

Im looking for season two more than any movie that comes out this year.

I mean its not even a contest

EDIT: I reconsidered and made an executive decision.

Season 2 option added
Jun 11, 2012 7:46 PM

Jul 2011
H.o.t.D.

Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Jun 11, 2012 7:48 PM

Jun 2008
Lmfao HOTD S2 is on the poll. I got a chuckle out of this one.
Jun 11, 2012 7:58 PM

Jun 2012
God i wish i could reset the poll lol

HOTD would run away with it

Jun 11, 2012 8:03 PM

Jan 2008
Lol'd at HOTD as well.

I personally don't care much about the new Spiderman movie but I might take my younger brother to watch it. My dad will probably as well.

I am definitely interested in the Dark Knight though strangely, I probably won't go watch it in theaters. It'll probably be long as f**k.
Jun 11, 2012 8:07 PM

Jun 2012
Paul said:
Lol'd at HOTD as well.

I personally don't care much about the new Spiderman movie but I might take my younger brother to watch it. My dad will probably as well.

I am definitely interested in the Dark Knight though strangely, I probably won't go watch it in theaters. It'll probably be long as f**k.

I have a huge reservation about Dark Knight Rises, the last one was SO good, and the Joker was easily one of the best performances i have ever seen, so Anne hathaway and Tom Hardy will have to blow my brains in order for me to like it, otherwise to me its just a shadow of the second.
Jun 11, 2012 8:11 PM
Aug 2010
Dark Knight Rises. The other choices don't even come close IMO.
Jun 11, 2012 8:32 PM

Dec 2010
Post-Josh said:
The Hobbit.

Yep, same. By the way, I was actually most looking forward to Prometheus out of this summers movie list. *sad face*

I'm going to see the new rendition of spider man, and batman either way though. I guess if I had to pick between the two, I'm more excited about spider man actually..
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.