Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 12, 2012 5:10 AM
May 2012
porkiewpyne said:
Mykage? I think the producers are trying to bastardise him way too much. Yes he is evil and all but pretty much every shitty incident in Evol is due to him. It's just saddening. I dunno. I just see him as the character we all would love to hate. :([/rant]

There's some more troll characters that we really hated out there (Shido Koichi from HOTD, Nagi Homura/ Dai Artai from MY HiME/Otome & ETC).
Jun 12, 2012 5:17 AM
Apr 2012
JeffreyZin said:
There's some more troll characters that we really hated out there (Shido Koichi from HOTD, Nagi Homura/ Dai Artai from MY HiME/Otome & ETC).

Haven't watched those so I'll take your word for it. XD
Jun 12, 2012 11:05 AM

Jul 2011
In my opinion, if Alicia has abandoned Amata, she no longer has the right to be his mother so if I was Amata I would never have forgiven her, even if she loves so much Izumo. I hate this kind of hypocrisy.
Jun 12, 2012 11:38 AM

Aug 2011
I was hoping that;
Amata = Apollonius
Kagura = Apollo
That Apollonius and Pollon soul's fused. But I guess that's not happening since we still have 2 eps left.

Why does Amata have wings of the Sun when he is Pollon (the dog)?????

Jun 12, 2012 12:33 PM

May 2009
DSM144 said:

Because this is what Kawamori planed - Apollo being dog was supposed to be revealed already in Genesis.
It was Okada idea to reveal this in Evol.
Jun 12, 2012 2:05 PM

Jun 2009
bastek66 said:
DSM144 said:

Because this is what Kawamori planed - Apollo being dog was supposed to be revealed already in Genesis.

Really??? O.o
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Jun 12, 2012 3:30 PM

Feb 2012
Mikage needs to die soon. I'm sick of him. Also, i suspected Izumo being Amata's father for quite some time and had a feeling he would die this episode. Didn't think i would actually be right about both.

Also, now i can officially say almost everyone's life sucks in Aquarion. Only ones who's childhood and life hasn't been F'd up is Mikono, but considering crazy boys are after her vital regions, that won't last for long.
Jun 12, 2012 5:21 PM
Apr 2012
bastek66 said:

Thank god for that. So at least only 1 season was saved?
Jun 14, 2012 10:09 PM
May 2012
Damn it! Why do I have these uncomfortable feelings these days?! Since Mykage is now under Zessica's body & I'm afraid that this could be the end of her soon (I just can't believe from what they did to Amata's Parents!)!!
Jun 15, 2012 10:12 AM
May 2012
Alicia was asleep for so long, it is as if dead from the start. >.> Izumo would die, I think I always knew. He was in the way of Mikage, who has already proven that you do not mind torturing and slaughtering anyone who wants to have. At least now they are spirits, they will be together forever. At least you can review Amata's mother and father know. Worse is the case with Kagura, who apparently will never know that their parents were so close to itself. I feel sorry for Kagura, their love has lasted 24,000 years and yet he never could have Celiane close to itself. His form of love is strange, but it your love is true. I have to say that this series surprised me, after all, what Jin, Zessica, Mix or Shrade did to deserve the fate that had? Shrade Poor, poor Jin died saving his friends. I'll miss them.
I'm looking forward to the end.

Jun 16, 2012 1:42 PM
Jun 2012
At this point, before episode 25, I'd like to offer proof that Amata is Apollonius while Kagura is Apollo...straight from Sousei No Aquarion that we now know was supposed to have confirmed Pollon=Apollo.

Note that Apollo's Apollonius memories tend to be triggered throughout the series while inside Aquarion.

I believe Apollonius has been using Pollon/Apollo as a means of transferring his soul around for the first 12,000 years, then fully merged with Apollo in episode 26 of SNA. Amata was born as both Apollonius and Apollo, but Mykage split these two souls.
Jun 16, 2012 10:42 PM

May 2011
Been waiting the entire series to see Amata's reunion with Alicia and of course both her and Izumo gets killed off after they finish explaining everything. :( Gotta say I was actually pretty sad about it and shed some tears in those final few scenes. Them saying their last farewells and saying they love their son. Seeing that huge rock just crushing Alicia and then moments after Izumo getting pierced by the punch, god damn it. Playing the ED song with these scenes just made it even more sadder.

Fuck Mikage. Fuck him to hell. Hes been the cause of everything bad so far and now I am feeling worried about what's going to happen to Zessica. -_- It doesn't look good.
Jun 18, 2012 1:06 AM

Nov 2007
amata must feel like shit right now. he finds out hes a reincarnation of a dog. his mom abandoned to be with his dad. he finds out he got split in two being by a homo angel. he reunites with his mother only to see her die from falling rocks. he learns who his real father is only to see him die moments later. let me guess some more ntr next episode. i feel your pain!
Jun 28, 2012 3:08 PM

Nov 2011
Izumo ;.;

Fuck, I hate Mikage even more now.
Jul 10, 2012 2:41 AM
Mar 2011
Wow. Alicia and Izumo are fucking atrocious individuals. Seriously. "Omg! Gotta abandon my fucking eight year old son alone in a field to become Altair's cumdumpster savior. Sry kid, can't take you along because it's too dangerous, as opposed to leaving you in a world with constant intergalactic giant robot invasions. LOLOLOL." No wonder Amata turned out to be such a fucking douche.
captainwalrusJul 10, 2012 2:46 AM
Jul 24, 2012 5:56 PM

Nov 2007
IF I hear smelly wench one more time....

Too bad Amata finally got to meet both of his parents, and then they both died.

Too bad Amata is still unlikeable along with annoying Mikono. Mikage is the worst. Absolutely awful annoying character.
Aug 16, 2012 10:17 PM

Oct 2011
I love how
the parents didn't really give much of a damn about kagura.
Oct 18, 2012 3:20 AM
Dec 2011
That was a ridiculous end to his parents =[ wtf they both just die arrggh..
Anyways next episode!!

Want to talk more message me
Feb 23, 2013 6:58 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
sLy777 said:
amata must feel like shit right now. he finds out hes a reincarnation of a dog. his mom abandoned to be with his dad. he finds out he got split in two being by a homo angel. he reunites with his mother only to see her die from falling rocks. he learns who his real father is only to see him die moments later. l

That basically sums up my thoughts for this episode...poor Amata :( And obviously Izumo and Alicia don't care about Kagura because he doesn't seem to care about either other them. Which is weird, because I thought Kagura left Earth to go with his mother. I wonder what happened for him to not care. Or perhaps I missed something lol.

mystik said:
IF I hear smelly wench one more time....

Exactly. Kagura, shut up about your smelly wench for once, please. Such obsession....I wish he could stop speaking in opposite when it comes to Mikono. It makes me uncomfortable. Then again, I think it would be pretty uncomfortable to hear the real meaning of "I want to hate you over and over again" and stuff like that.
Mar 26, 2013 11:07 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Poor Amata. Finally got to talk with both his parents and they both die. Sad.

Mikage is one evil SOB. I wonder how much longer he can keep manipulating Zessica's body.

Kagura is a mindless fool like he's always been. I hope he gattais with Amata so they can be one for good and we never again have to hear his stupid ramblings.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 21, 2015 3:06 AM

Jul 2008
Damn you Toma...
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM
Sep 2020
Does anybody know the name of the song that was played in the first of episode 24
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

44 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.