Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2012 10:05 AM

Oct 2010
I seriously hope someone from the staff of this anime sees this thread.

Saber annoyed the hell out of me in F/sn and now she annoys me even more, saber is 1 of the most annoying anime characters ive encountered and pisses me off just with her presence even if she doesn't talk, this anime has 1 of the best animations out there and the studio obviously put a lot of effort, all to be wasted by some retarded imbecile character such as saber

even without saber the anime wouldn't be perfect but it would be somewhat close to perfection, with this shitty shit saber i dont think i can give it more than a score of 5, whats even more annoying is that the mass of kids that watch this anime (even tho its rated 17+ but as if that matters) have her as favorite , it fuels my hatred for her even more

from all animes ive seen this and toradora are the animes with worst main female character which actually ruins the entire show , which could've been great/near perfect if not for them
lots of music -
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 8, 2012 10:59 AM

Apr 2012
I don't like saber either. But making this thread is kind of pointless.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 8, 2012 11:26 AM

Aug 2010
BloodRequiem said:
I don't like saber either. But making this thread is kind of pointless.

He's definitely trolling. You don't have to like Saber to like Fate/Zero.
Jun 8, 2012 11:43 AM

Sep 2011
incisorr said:

I seriously hope that you're not actually being serious.
Jun 8, 2012 11:49 AM

Oct 2011
i haven't read your thread ... But ... are you kidding ... Iri is the worst ...Saber

comes second
Jun 8, 2012 12:04 PM

Jan 2011
Trolling

You are doing it wrong
Jun 8, 2012 12:09 PM

May 2009
I'm sorry you feel that way. Isn't it great how Fate/Zero has a cast of very good characters other than Saber then.
Jun 8, 2012 1:02 PM
Dec 2007
I'm actually interested considering the anime has given more spotlight to Gil than it has to Saber (it did this to Kiritsugu too in season 1). But yeah, he's a troll, nothing to see here... you can hunt around for his "other" threads for further evidence.

Jun 8, 2012 1:26 PM
May 2012
Strong claims to evidence/reasons ratio.
Jun 8, 2012 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
Leon-Gun said:
I'm actually interested considering the anime has given more spotlight to Gil than it has to Saber (it did this to Kiritsugu too in season 1). But yeah, he's a troll, nothing to see here... you can hunt around for his "other" threads for further evidence.

Agreed on both counts. While important she is hardly so important to kill the show if you don't like her. And yes Incisorr threads are usually shit.
Jun 8, 2012 3:03 PM
Aug 2009
Since this lame thread is already near the top, I am going to reply.

Saber AKA Arthur is a fine character, even one of the better characters in the show IMO. And you didn't even bother to mention one thing you don't like about her, so yeah, incisorr is probably trolling big time here, even minus evidence from previous threads and such.
Jun 8, 2012 3:05 PM

May 2012
Trolling or not its your opinion and trust me their can be far worst of a character doing it and i''m sure we all can agree with that.
Shirou you and me... are one of the same

Jun 8, 2012 3:08 PM
Aug 2009
What character doing what?
Jun 8, 2012 3:08 PM

Oct 2010
2002 was a good year, people could talk on the internet normally

2012 you have bunch of kids who don't know what to say so they just call people "trolls "whenever they feel like it, if i were a moderator all of you would've been banned tbh.

ive explained why she annoyed me on f/sn on my profile somewhere it was right after i saw the anime so my thoughts were fresh, and well she annoys me again as well

> shitty character what can i say more than that? i dont like her expression i dont like her screaming exaclibur like ive said already , it pisses me off that shes king artur and they even tried to give her more personality by making her have some deep conversation with kiritsugu and once again she pissed me off with her retarded views
lots of music -
Jun 8, 2012 3:12 PM
Feb 2012
Whateva...... Carry on.
Jun 8, 2012 3:13 PM
Feb 2011
Either way it was already clear in Fate/Stay Night that Saber is just as retarded as Emiya Shirou.
Though I hoped she wouldn't be as bad in Fate/Zero.
But then again, she isn't a kind of character for which one would dislike this show.
Jun 8, 2012 3:14 PM
Jul 2018
Yes we should be banned when you make a thread saying a character is shit and seem to expect us to go dig through your profile for the reasons you think so. Perfect logic.
Jun 8, 2012 3:18 PM
Aug 2009
That's just lazy, don't expect people to go to your profile or somewhere to find out what you are talking about in a thread you started.

Considering those shitty reasons you gave for not liking her(and had to be asked for even that), I am still not convinced your not just looking to cause trouble. It is true that some people say troll way too easily, I am not one of them. The way you talk, you well could be one of them.

If not looking to cause pointless fighting, then I read you as a super shallow kid with those shitty reasons, someone who gets easily pissed off about everything and quick to use that meaningless derogatory "gay" (well you didn't, so maybe not, but of similar stripes anyway) Compare my Kariya Matous thread where I give much more concrete reasons to dislike something, and note I don't even say I hate that character, I just hate the setup and decisions that make no sense from the character.
Jun 8, 2012 3:20 PM

Mar 2008
I also don't like her much but... what can you do?

This blog post basically sums up my thoughts about her so far:
http://www.rabbitpoets.com/why-saber/
She's not a 'bad' character, but just not very interesting to me.
Jun 8, 2012 3:32 PM
Aug 2009
Fun, I might discuss your blog statements, and how she is more interesting then you give her credit for IMO, but not here in this crappy thread.
Jun 8, 2012 3:51 PM
Feb 2012
incisorr said:
i dont like her expression i dont like her screaming exaclibur

Excalibur is nothing compared to what loads of anime characters yell when using some superpower...
Jun 8, 2012 4:19 PM
Dec 2007
the_trainman said:
incisorr said:
i dont like her expression i dont like her screaming exaclibur

Excalibur is nothing compared to what loads of anime characters yell when using some superpower...
Kamehameha anyone? xD

Jun 8, 2012 4:22 PM

May 2012
incisorr said:

2012 you have bunch of kids who don't know what to say so they just call people "trolls "whenever they feel like it, if i were a moderator all of you would've been banned tbh.

ive explained why she annoyed me on f/sn on my profile somewhere it was right after i saw the anime so my thoughts were fresh, and well she annoys me again as well

> shitty character what can i say more than that? i dont like her expression i dont like her screaming exaclibur like ive said already , it pisses me off that shes king artur and they even tried to give her more personality by making her have some deep conversation with kiritsugu and once again she pissed me off with her retarded views
Like i said opinion... no one can hate on you for that(giving you the benefit of the doubt even through others say your trolling) but trust me i'm sure they could have made her worst. But no worries man i am also not a huge fan of saber but I think she is a decent character.
Shirou you and me... are one of the same

Jun 8, 2012 7:10 PM

Nov 2011
"Ekezuh Kalibah!"
but seriously, she's not that bad, just not that great of a character either. She's just..."there," in the show to contrast with Kiritsugu's personality, but not particularly interesting herself.
Jun 8, 2012 10:52 PM

Mar 2011
Leon-Gun said:
I'm actually interested considering the anime has given more spotlight to Gil than it has to Saber (it did this to Kiritsugu too in season 1).

How has Gil received more spotlight than Saber? I see Saber everywhere, either it's action scenes or argument scenes (though everyone has their moments but Saber has always been Fate selling point so it's normal to have her in spotlight). And Kiritsugu didn't have any serious screen time until season 2.
Jun 8, 2012 11:42 PM
Dec 2007
Lumathy said:
Leon-Gun said:
I'm actually interested considering the anime has given more spotlight to Gil than it has to Saber (it did this to Kiritsugu too in season 1).

How has Gil received more spotlight than Saber? I see Saber everywhere, either it's action scenes or argument scenes (though everyone has their moments but Saber has always been Fate selling point so it's normal to have her in spotlight). And Kiritsugu didn't have any serious screen time until season 2.
Out of all the "key" points of the first half almost all of them were Gil's. There was almost an entire episode that almost consisted of Gil and Kirei sipping wine and debating the meaning of pleasure.

Jun 8, 2012 11:59 PM

Mar 2011
Leon-Gun said:
Lumathy said:
Leon-Gun said:

Out of all the "key" points of the first half almost all of them were Gil's. There was almost an entire episode that almost consisted of Gil and Kirei sipping wine and debating the meaning of pleasure.

The only long talk with Gil/Kirei was in ep 12 (still the best talk till now), other than that they did talk in some eps but never too long. Saber has been in every fights & had just as long conversation with Kiritsugu, Rider..
Jun 9, 2012 12:32 AM

Mar 2009
incisorr said:

I'm sure they care.
Jun 9, 2012 1:19 AM

Sep 2011
jpem said:
Yes we should be banned when you make a thread saying a character is shit and seem to expect us to go dig through your profile for the reasons you think so. Perfect logic.

This.

truepurple said:
That's just lazy, don't expect people to go to your profile or somewhere to find out what you are talking about in a thread you started.

Considering those shitty reasons you gave for not liking her(and had to be asked for even that), I am still not convinced your not just looking to cause trouble. It is true that some people say troll way too easily, I am not one of them. The way you talk, you well could be one of them.

If not looking to cause pointless fighting, then I read you as a super shallow kid with those shitty reasons, someone who gets easily pissed off about everything and quick to use that meaningless derogatory "gay" (well you didn't, so maybe not, but of similar stripes anyway) Compare my Kariya Matous thread where I give much more concrete reasons to dislike something, and note I don't even say I hate that character, I just hate the setup and decisions that make no sense from the character.

And this. To be honest, I'm still having a hard time taking incisorr's first sentence seriously.
ronriJun 9, 2012 7:50 AM
Jun 9, 2012 2:41 AM

Feb 2009
incisorr said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh boy, thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

Pic related, it's you:

Jun 9, 2012 3:16 AM

Apr 2012
Well the thing is Saber is one of the weaker character in Fate/Zero but since she isn't the focal point the way she was in Stay/Night so I don't really care. And the thing is I understand why is she a weaker character in this series. The writers were pretty much shackled because the pattern of her development was set in Stay/Night so there isn't much she can do development wise in Zero.

Still she does have some interesting interactions with the characters in Fate/Zero so while she is far from being my favorite she is far from ruining the anime. In fact she is far from impacting the quality of the anime at all because like I said she isn't the focal point. Instead all of the other characters are getting much needed development.

Also the writing in Fate/Zero is so much better than it was in Stay/Night which makes it a joy to watch. The characters are far more engaging and the plot is so much less shounen-y battle anime. Instead there is actual intrigue and character drama.

So yeah, if you don't like Saber there is plenty of other characters to enjoy and I don't see how she could be ruining the anime. In fact her naive idealism provides a good juxtaposition to a lot of the other characters. She herself is weak but she's brought out a lot of good characterization in other characters like Rider and Kiritsuga.
ItoukaijiJun 9, 2012 3:35 AM
Jun 9, 2012 5:44 AM

Jun 2009
I'm not a fan of Saber myself. Think on the bright side though... At least the rest of the cast are more than good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2012 5:45 AM

Nov 2010
Why people still bother to reply this thread seriously?

Topic starter should be glad that people call him troll. Since if you aren't troll, the only possible case is that you are a retard.
Jun 9, 2012 7:04 AM

Apr 2012
zeroyuki92 said:
Why people still bother to reply this thread seriously?

Topic starter should be glad that people call him troll. Since if you aren't troll, the only possible case is that you are a retard.

Well who knows? If it gets some serious responses maybe an actual discussion could take place. I just thought I could add my observations here about Saber's general weakness as a character in Zero.

Although really the worst character in Zero was Assassin, mostly because he hardly did anything assassin like. It was kind of funny to watch him failing at stealth and constantly revealing his presence only to get his ass handed to him but he was a minor character and Kierei's relationship with Gilgamesh was always more interesting.
Jun 9, 2012 7:57 AM

Mar 2009
Marius2005 said:
Although really the worst character in Zero was Assassin, mostly because he hardly did anything assassin like. It was kind of funny to watch him failing at stealth and constantly revealing his presence only to get his ass handed to him but he was a minor character and Kirei's relationship with Gilgamesh was always more interesting.

Well, it was event lampshaded in the Einzbern Consultation room: "Both of you probably think Assassin is just there to be killed."
Because honestly, it was what most of people who knew Stay Night thought. The whole scene from second episode with Assassin trying to kill Tokiomi was Gen playing with readers/watchers expectations... And well, he fulfilled them later.

Not to mention Kirei stole all the badass assassination scenes, not even giving his Servant a chance to shine. XD Really, poor guy.
Jun 9, 2012 9:19 AM

Aug 2009
incisorr said:

If you were a moderator I would learn how to hack just to annoy you even more than Saber does.

I hate Tokiomi,Zouken,Caster Team,Shinji and FSN Gil.What do you want me to do?Make a thread about everyone of them.I hate them and they still add something to the show.Saber with her retarded view on honor can make you dislike her but I dont think thats a reason to hate her.

Btw Bersekr and Assassin had no experssion.And berserker just screams all the time.
Give one good reason she is a shitty char.

If you find Saber shitty and at the same time you have in your favorites Momo,Rin(if saber is shitty then why not her too),Yuina,Yuno(if she wasnt main char+yandere I would hate her),Homura(the personification of failure) and not to mention Kiriha from one of the worst anime of 2010 then what can I say.What criteria do you use to judge a character anyway?
ssjokgJun 9, 2012 9:36 AM
Jun 9, 2012 11:00 AM

Mar 2009
ronri said:
incisorr said:

I seriously hope that you're not actually being serious.
truepurple said:

I agree with the 2 above that I quoted.
But also... she's not the best character...... Shes far from the worst though IMO.
My question would be why did you even watch FZ.... given how much you hate her? It's not like shes not prominent in the cover images for both FZ seasons.
My problem was with Shiro from FSN.
If he'd been on the main character list or prominent in the cover art I would have questioned my reasons for watching this (as I did with the ULBW movie- but my love of Rin x Archer -(yes, I know who archer in FSN was)- outweighed that).
If you really hate Saber that much why even stick with it?
I'm still not thrilled that they made King Arthur a girl- her personality actually fits Jean d'Arc better in my opinion but that's no reason to hate her..... just seems like a silly rant IMO.... and as others said, it seems like your just trying to troll.
windeen-windyJun 9, 2012 11:03 AM
Jun 9, 2012 11:21 AM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
Lumathy said:
Leon-Gun said:

The Gilgamesh/Kirei conversations were about Kirei's development though, episode 6 was about Berserker, and like 90% of Gilgamesh's lines during the Feast of Kings was cut in the broadcast version. Also, uh, where's the Enkidu flashback?

Also lolOP, Saber's not interesting and a spotlight hog but she doesn't ruin the show. Especially since I imagine you enjoy the moments where Kiritsugu and Rider put her down more than others.
Jun 9, 2012 5:50 PM

Feb 2008
Saber is an absolute irritating character and the most annoying in zero. She’s been annoying in F/SN but in zero her ideologies are so naive and stupid. I remember how both rider and kiritsugu bagged on her due to her stupid ideas of nobility and kingmanship. Kiritsugu bagged on her cuz he realised that war does not bring about any happiness and the ideas of nobility on the battlefield brings about no pride in warfare, only chaos. Rider bagged on her in the 1st season banquet knowing that a king rules in favor of himself and his retainers follow him cuz of his power and willingness to lead a nation.

I’m in complete agreement with both rider and kiritsugu on this. Saber views of wanting to exist for the sake of her people maybe a “noble” view, but she’s really fooling herself if she can’t even handle her own nation and her own situation at most. Naive and stupid characters like saber are the absolute worst in my opinion.
Jun 9, 2012 6:12 PM

Aug 2009
@incisorr
name an anime and I will give you the name of the shitty character that show has.If one show was ruined by one character then the entire show is shitty not only that character.If you find FZ bad because of Saber then you should make threads in every anime you have watched for that one "shitty" character that ruined the show.

And something I just saw.So Taiga or the rest female chars were bad heroines for Toradora huh?Yeah...search the web and see how many that actually enjoyed Toradora liked those chars even Ami
Jun 9, 2012 6:21 PM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
@incisorr
name an anime and I will give you the name of the shitty character that show has.If one show was ruined by one character then the entire show is shitty not only that character.If you find FZ bad because of Saber then you should make threads in every anime you have watched for that one "shitty" character that ruined the show.

And something I just saw.So Taiga or the rest female chars were bad heroines for Toradora huh?Yeah...search the web and see how many that actually enjoyed Toradora liked those chars even Ami

Exactly. I really hated Tagia from Toradora but I still enjoyed it. I hated Nagisa from Clannad/After story but I still found it to be a great show. I don't get how hating Saber can make you hate Fate/Zero. I understand you really dislike Saber but don't use her as an excuse for not liking the series.
Jun 9, 2012 6:41 PM

Sep 2010
Trenerka said:
Not to mention Kirei stole all the badass assassination scenes, not even giving his Servant a chance to shine. XD Really, poor guy.

Kirei always trolls Hassan. Whichever Hassan doesn't matter.

Also, I love Saber. Anyone who even thinks Kiritsugu is 'right' needs to re-read the novels (or read them) and miss the entire point of Fate/Zero. It's a story to bully Saber and tell Kiritsugu how much he sucks.
ThessJun 9, 2012 6:44 PM
Jun 9, 2012 6:43 PM

Aug 2009
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
@incisorr

Exactly. I really hated Tagia from Toradora but I still enjoyed it. I hated Nagisa from Clannad/After story but I still found it to be a great show. I don't get how hating Saber can make you hate Fate/Zero. I understand you really dislike Saber but don't use her as an excuse for not liking the series.

Right?I hate Shinji(evangelion) but I still enjoyed NGE(score is low because I was a shounen fanboy back then.When I watched it again I did enjoy it but I plan to rewatch a third time to reevaluate properly) and Rebuilt.
Jun 9, 2012 6:51 PM
Dec 2007
BTW, to those who think Kiritsugu won his battle of words with Saber, needs to see the scene again or read the novel again. Kiritsugu was totally defeated by Saber at the end of their discussion, to the point Kiritsugu more or less ignored Saber after that. He was burned because Saber saw right through that Kiritsugu was just a bitter man who wanted to be a hero but got dissilussioned. In other words, Kiritsugu and Saber are more alike than they think, and Kiritsugu's wish doesn't just wants to rewrite the history of one nation, he wants to rewrite the nature of humanity to bring world peace. If that's not being a naive idealist, then nothing is.

Jun 9, 2012 6:54 PM

Aug 2009
well if anyone really hates saber, they will like the end of the war.
Jun 9, 2012 7:16 PM
Jul 2018
Kids, learn how to troll first
Jun 9, 2012 7:25 PM

Jun 2008
incisorr said:
i dont like her expression i dont like her screaming exaclibur like ive said already
Not sure if I should facepalm or lol at this reason to hate on a character. Come on, man, if you're really going to criticize a fictional character, do it with some critical thinking and elaboration.

But yeah, this topic needs to be locked.
Jun 10, 2012 2:09 AM

Sep 2011
kachosen576 said:
Saber is an absolute irritating character and the most annoying in zero. She’s been annoying in F/SN but in zero her ideologies are so naive and stupid. I remember how both rider and kiritsugu bagged on her due to her stupid ideas of nobility and kingmanship. Kiritsugu bagged on her cuz he realised that war does not bring about any happiness and the ideas of nobility on the battlefield brings about no pride in warfare, only chaos. Rider bagged on her in the 1st season banquet knowing that a king rules in favor of himself and his retainers follow him cuz of his power and willingness to lead a nation.

I’m in complete agreement with both rider and kiritsugu on this. Saber views of wanting to exist for the sake of her people maybe a “noble” view, but she’s really fooling herself if she can’t even handle her own nation and her own situation at most. Naive and stupid characters like saber are the absolute worst in my opinion.

See now, the thing is, F/Z never argues in favor of Saber even if her views have some valid points. Some fans discussed that while yes, Rider is right for criticizing Saber in that segment, it should be noted that the story never makes a point in actually arguing against Rider in that respect. Where Rider claims that a King must be close to his people, it never even touches on the potential dangers of such a relationship between a King and his followers where the relationship itself can influence and badly dictate a king's actions. Of course, out of convenience Saber never develops much in F/Z to begin with since her main development only ever truly comes in F/SN so that doesn't really help.

Also you forget, Kiritsugu's intolerance and disagreement towards Saber actually foreshadows his suffering where it will all come back to bite him in the ass so really, despite his pragmatism, it's hard to deny that his logic becomes flawed when he begins to have contradicting feelings towards the end of the story. It's not that F/Z offers one argument in favor of the other (as you would point out with Saber), rather it offers a whole collection of them as the characters continuously fight for their ideals and morals. So yeah, Leon-Gun (just a couple of posts above) pretty much nails it on the head with Saber and Kiritsugu.

Not necessarily being in favor of Saber here, I actually have a neutral stance towards all the characters in the Fate series considering how everyone is actually flawed in their own way. I just think Saber (and at times Shirou) gets such bad rep due to the optimistic nature of their views when in fact, they're not the only ones who should be criticized.

ssjokg said:

Right?I hate Shinji(evangelion) but I still enjoyed NGE(score is low because I was a shounen fanboy back then.When I watched it again I did enjoy it but I plan to rewatch a third time to reevaluate properly) and Rebuilt.

See I'm currently re-watching NGE, and I don't get how people can actually find Shinji to be whiny considering the circumstances and position he's in. If anything, he's acting quite normal for a guy in his position. If one were to get past the fact that NGE isn't all just about giant mechas or even a shonen-type show (it is a deconstruction of the genre for a reason), then I think you'll start to see why it's such an interesting show in the first place (if you're into that kind of thing like I am).

Tachii said:
incisorr said:
i dont like her expression i dont like her screaming exaclibur like ive said already
Not sure if I should facepalm or lol at this reason to hate on a character. Come on, man, if you're really going to criticize a fictional character, do it with some critical thinking and elaboration.

But yeah, this topic needs to be locked.

Pretty much this.
ronriJun 10, 2012 2:20 AM
Jun 10, 2012 2:15 AM
Jul 2011
This thread made me lol. Seriously, even if the staff did see this thread, I highly doubt they'll care.
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Jun 10, 2012 2:16 AM

Sep 2010
ronri said:
Not necessarily being in favor of Saber here, I actually have a neutral stance towards all the characters in the Fate series considering how everyone is actually flawed in their own way. I just think Saber (and at times Shirou) gets the bad rep due to the optimistic nature of their views when in fact, they're not the only ones who should be criticized.

Rider is also optimistic and idealistic (but also a little more down to earth who can readily self judge himself because he is less mind-narrowed which allows to certain flexibility). The difference is that he isn't going to crumble into a pile of angst and regrets and this is why people found him refreshing. But not everyone can be like him. It's this precisely why Gilgamesh respects him. So asking Saber to be like him is pointless.

They are fine as they are.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.