Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 2012 10:19 PM

Jun 2009
good chapter..
all the zodiacs are finally revealed! :))
i almost forgot about libra though..XD
and i didn't thought that opiuchus will be included.XD

well, lets see what will happen on july 7. :)
Apr 20, 2012 10:45 PM

Nov 2011
Finally a good chapter. Kagura is a beast!
4/5
Apr 20, 2012 11:44 PM

Apr 2011
That battle was awesome!!!
Kagura, new badass female character ;)

And also we saw Pisces and Libra, and Ophiucius(I was waitting for him,since I had a feeling that he would appear).

And July 7th,after 7 yeras, huh? I knew it that it was something to do with the dragons somehow!
Apr 21, 2012 4:37 AM

Feb 2010
good chap Yukino sure suprised everybody with her display.
Apr 21, 2012 4:52 AM
Jul 2010
azeriraz said:
That was insane! I can't believe Hiro Mashima pulled something like that out of the bag

idd, i was quite surprised!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2012 7:06 AM

May 2008
Soooo all the zodiac keys are out . Does that mean this will be the last arc? If so they would have to somehow bring Zeref into this i guess. If not Lucy will probably not get any better zodiac keys after this.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 21, 2012 10:00 AM

Aug 2010
Great chapter. Kagura is awesome. I really want to see her vs Erza, that would be an epic fight.
Apr 21, 2012 10:09 AM

May 2011
Yukino definitely surprised me with her Stellar Spirit magic, it's nice to see all the versatility Sabertooth has. Sting-Sama seems to really care about Yukino, maybe they have something going on behind the scenes.

Also, this proves the point that Arcadias doesn't know anything about Lucy other than her being a powerful Stellar Spirit mage since he was instantly interested in Yukino because of it. So he has no clue and will be surprised when Lucy reveals her possible "true" identity.

It looks like Jellal is starting to catch on too. I hope he plays an important role in all of this.

Kagura is cool, Fairy Tail really needed a real swordsman and a female is even better. She seems to know gravity magic to some extent as well.

July 7th, I can't wait.
Apr 21, 2012 10:23 AM

Mar 2009
Kagura was so cool~

i want her to battle Erza on a match~
Apr 21, 2012 2:36 PM

Jun 2008
Zhou said:
-MgZ_ said:
DAMN! HOLY MOTHER EFFING COW. KAGURA. Ga-Rei!

I thought of Ga-Rei, too. Now give us a kickass Yomi, Mashima!

She was two combined in one. A Kagura in name that looked like Yomi.
As other said a really impressive badass character.
Apr 21, 2012 2:50 PM

Sep 2010
It says here on MAL and Fairy Tail wiki that Lucy's birthday is on July 1st, but this chapter showed that it is July 2nd. Did we decide to skip her birthday or something?

Other than that, this chapter was fine, but nothing too special for me. I wonder if Lucy will end up getting the other 3 keys in the end?
Apr 21, 2012 3:09 PM

Dec 2011
Well, lets theorycraft!

from what i've read and thought, the most possible outcome now is:

-Lucy and Yukino are kidnapped byArchadia, Fairy Tail + Sabertooth getto save them (possibility of misunderstanding with Raven Tail, since they took the blame on the last time).

-Yukino is used first because since she's from ST, its assumed by Archadia that she's stronger than Lucy and thus have a high success rate.

-Yukino knows she won't live past that, and asks lucy to take care of her spirit keys;

-Yukino dies in the process, something happens and Lucy cries (we get to the vision now).

And you know what?

I'm starting to think this portal leads to where the dragons currently are, and that Layla opened the same portal years ago, and therefore died in the process or went to the other side with the dragons.

It could be the world that Purehito (Hades) was trying to reach too, or even the great world of magic could be where the dragons are now, who knows :p
andreyueApr 21, 2012 3:17 PM
Apr 21, 2012 8:22 PM
Nov 2010
Demon-Princess said:
that Kagura girl is F@*#ing badass I really like her ..

Agreed. I was very pleasantly surprised she ended up winning.
Apr 22, 2012 12:58 AM

Mar 2012
Kagura is a boss.
At least the cocky sabertooth lost ;p
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Apr 22, 2012 1:32 AM

Jul 2007
The last day of magic tournament is on 7/7.

That means stuff just got VERY serious.

called 13tg zodiac since the first uranometra.
Apr 23, 2012 5:53 AM

Jul 2009
I wondered when the 13th zodiac would appear.
Apr 24, 2012 11:34 AM
Mar 2012
What are you guys talking about? Fairy tail will win, end of discussion. mashima always does this, he shows strong opponents that are defeated easily, just look at every arc lol. This is fairy tail for you, showing strong enemies that lose ( or even die) in one hit against a fairy tail member, just like the guy that gets stronger when he goes drunk, hahaha and people try to use logic here.
Apr 24, 2012 1:27 PM

Mar 2009
Shaduge said:
What are you guys talking about? Fairy tail will win, end of discussion. mashima always does this, he shows strong opponents that are defeated easily, just look at every arc lol. This is fairy tail for you, showing strong enemies that lose ( or even die) in one hit against a fairy tail member, just like the guy that gets stronger when he goes drunk, hahaha and people try to use logic here.

I see logic in Elfman victory. When Bacchus got drunk he started to attack Elfman on all of his body. Elfman was hardened and could take the beating. If Bacchus was thinking he would focus on one part. Weaken it and break Elfman will with pain and deep wound.
Drunk people don't think. Bacchus just charged blindly. Funny how useless Bacchus really was. All he could do is punch his opponent. He wasted all this time to power up his hands and forgot about legs and strategy.

I want to know what is going to happen to Yukino and Kagura. Might be that Yukino as stellar mage will fail the experiment and then Lucy will be used. Then Lucy will awaken for a moment casting uranometra if insane power destroying the castle and many things near. She will then flee somewhere far away from people as she wont be able to control her rage and new power.
Apr 24, 2012 2:18 PM
Mar 2012
You are just making up that logic, I really want to hear your explanations for the other fights but that would be impossible.I don't want to say a lot but there isn't a single serious fight that made sense, and by making sense I mean following the manga's logic, like for example how can you take a lot of hits plus the strongest attack of the enemy, in your 0 defense armor and KILL the enemy with one hit? How comes fairy tail members can always stand up again while the antagonists can't? willpower? willpower has its limit, this is plain and simple plot armor. Just how did erza take in 200 bolts when one KOed an average mage? There are too many examples and you know it, sorry for leaving the topic but this had to be said.
Apr 24, 2012 8:08 PM

May 2011
It's funny how you mention the Elfman fight and then tell Sleepn to show logic for other fights. You're the one who brought it up specifically lol.

Elfman uses the ultimate defence against someone who focuses solely on Martial Arts and melee, that is strategy, perhaps even common sense. Gray freezes his own blood to attack Ultear so she can't manipulate his Ice with Time-Arc. Natsu, Lucy and Happy steal that voodoo 7 kin's doll and use a unison raid with it to beat him.

Erza surviving the 200 bolts was pure plot armour, I agree with you there for sure. It would of been more believable if she swapped in her Lightning Empress armour the last second but she didn't. No way is she that much stronger than someone like Gray.

I know where you're coming from. The logical fights are far outweighed by the ass-pulls and plot armour but don't go neglecting the rare occasions when Mashima writes a decent conclusion in his casual second manga, Fairy Tail.
Apr 25, 2012 6:59 AM

Apr 2009
lol and here i thought Lucy would be used for that secret plan of theirs and die, but apparently there's another stelar girl and she'll be used instead..
Apr 26, 2012 10:12 AM
Jul 2011
Ellenna said:
Zhou said:
Also, it said July 2nd and in five more days the day would come. Wasn't July 7th the day the dragons disappeared, will the dragon king feast finally take place? I can't wait!
Ah, I didn't notice. So that's why they specifically showed the calendar.

0_o you sir make me shakeing twice

minimiau said:
This chapter was really awesome.

1. Picis and Libra. the two zodiac keys that Lucy not have. And a third?? I want to know more about this key.

i only found the star reference tho

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus

Shaduge said:

well, its feels more "fairy tails"-ish that way. thats how i start picked this manga :P
dont know your.
Apr 28, 2012 2:10 AM

Mar 2011
Soo no ft this week?
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Apr 28, 2012 8:53 AM
Aug 2009
im not gonna lie this manga went from point 0 to point 0... and most anoying thing according to charts at the end of this chapter main protagonist of the series mighty freakin FIRE dragon slayer is low lvl mid tier in terms of strength ... srsly... im giving this manga chance till the end of this arc and a bit of new one if things will keep looking like this ima drop it
Oct 15, 2012 6:53 AM

May 2012
i don't think she's gonna die o.o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2012 8:03 PM

Nov 2011
Kagura = cool girl of the games. I approve of this.
Nov 5, 2012 2:17 PM

Jun 2011
Face-Paint said:
I don't get what's so surprising about another celestial spirit mage... =.=
I mean, shouldn't they actually be pretty common? it's basically magic you can buy, most stores sell keys. Granted, the 12 zodiac gates are rare, but the rest of them are all up for grabs... anyone could do it... But Lucy already has over half of the zodiac gates, right? That's like, a big deal! I mean, having only 12 in the world to begin with, those are some damn rare Pokemon, why didn't they make a bigger deal of her getting so many already... That's always bugged me...

ahh... but I guess it was a good chapter. I like this no-frills Kagura chick. We need more badass women in shounen, who aren't just there for fanservice (but that's impossible to ask from Fairy Tail)

So, the plot thickens, I hope we do get to see more dragons in 5 days.

Mashima will pull out the 14th, 15th or even the 16th keys soon and Lucy will be able to open more gates at once to have her power up lmao. The only thing I disliked in this chapter was the crying.. -.-
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 7, 2017 6:53 AM

Feb 2013
Kagura is really strong!
Mar 17, 2018 6:29 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
This new girl can use the celestial spirits seemed very important for the malefic plan that is ready!!! :/
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 310 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanic - Nov 30, 2012

82 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 306 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

azeriraz - Nov 1, 2012

111 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 302 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Oct 4, 2012

105 by aoo-kun »»
May 15, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 298 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Azokrad - Sep 7, 2012

242 by aoo-kun »»
May 13, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 297 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

azeriraz - Aug 31, 2012

284 by aoo-kun »»
May 12, 10:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.