Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2008 1:11 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I just finished watching this RAW. Some MAJOR SPOILERS: I got really a mix of emotions. First of all Sora and Gouta become a official couple! YAY YAY! For them! Great date considering it lasted the whole day and night!

I am wondering if they do something but compared to many anime this one is quite pure and innocent. Judging from the way things are shown they must been at the beach sleeping and chilling.

The kiss was well shown for this anime...explicit and artistic but not revealing. The problems seem to be many. First there is that girl called Yamabuki that seems to be jealous of Gouta and Sora cause Sora is her friend that she made recently. Hiyori can aslo speak some english.

The other MAJOR PROBLEM is Gouta finding out that SORA IS DONG IT WITH SENSEI!? O_O WTH AND WTF! I hate hate this type of problems. This being said there are two paths:

1. Gouta going nuts and doing something with his magic since it is instable and thus reproducing the event made by Miss Brooklyn in the first one when she bent the Tokyo tower.

OR

2. Yamabuki may do something. the 3rd might be the X factor that can other variations such as people saying it is a mistake and all.

Could be a misunderstanding cause this WAY ILLEGAL since we all know Teacher student relationship problems and no no. ONE THING FOR SURE: this series is getting more of a plot in the love section and there is also the couple problem of Kuroda and Honomi.

So all in all things are getting 100% MORE INTERESTING. See ya when subs are out which makes me think THEY ARE LATE BUT I AM PATIENT so nor problem.

I saw the subs and the DATE was great!

This pic makes me think THAT ANIME IS STILL BEAUTIFUL AND DOES NOT NEED ECCHI CRAP!. Pure innocent love is THE BEST!

angel999Sep 28, 2008 11:07 AM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 5, 2008 5:31 AM

Nov 2007
I hardly doubt Sora was doing "that" with sensei...

looking at the scene again and the next EP preview, titled "いのち" (which means life)

it probably may be something related to Sora's health, disease etc...

well anyways we'll see what happens next week :)

but srsly wtf is wrong with Gouta... reacting like that (even if he did misunderstand it as "that" -_-;;)
I wonder if he could actually take in sake, if it was really given to him? :P

kimatg on | blog | pixiv | deviantART
Sep 5, 2008 6:14 AM

Jul 2008
kimatg said:
I hardly doubt Sora was doing "that" with sensei...

looking at the scene again and the next EP preview, titled "いのち" (which means life)

it probably may be something related to Sora's health, disease etc...

well anyways we'll see what happens next week :)

but srsly wtf is wrong with Gouta... reacting like that (even if he did misunderstand it as "that" -_-;;)

Yeah one thing, Sora ain't sick and I did not see her sick except once but she passed that cause it was equal with that of a cold.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 28, 2008 6:54 AM
Aug 2008
kimatg said:

I could see him misunderstanding and then crashing in through the window to object.

I was shocked to see him get all introverted about it -- but then again, he's a pretty introverted guy, so I should have anticipated it.
Sep 28, 2008 10:52 AM

Jan 2008
Great date . Really nice - then F'd up. I was making up scenerios to explain what Gouta saw. It can't be. The Sweet Hokkiado Farm Girl persona in not an act.
Sep 28, 2008 11:17 AM
Jul 2008
D-Did they really do something?! I mean, Gouta obviously took it that way, but... but.... I just can't see it! I really hope it has something to do with her health.... I just... I'm just so confused now... Gosh, way to give us a cliffhanger. llllllllllllllllllllOTL
Sep 28, 2008 11:57 AM
May 2008
At first glance, it does look like something inappropriate going on with Sora and the teacher, which Gouta obviously thought happened.

But replaying the scene again, it definately looks to me that Sora got a really bad piece of news and the teacher was comforting her (giving a hug). Now what that news happens to be, is unknown atm... whether its her illness or with her mom or friend back home we will see in the next episode.
Sep 28, 2008 1:03 PM

Jan 2008
-fangirl squee-
The date was just too cute. I loved it. :3
The only problem is that something is wrong with Sora..
Hopefully she's sick and not with her teacher.. D:
Sep 30, 2008 2:50 PM

Aug 2008
...What short-lived happiness

Just as I was ready to type a post about how I like that this show takes a simplistic, pure take on relationships, nothing overblown or melodramatic, they do the visual misunderstanding and subsequent walk away...

Oh well, I still liked the episode.
Sep 30, 2008 5:56 PM

Feb 2008
lol it all happened too fast though. and were not sure if they were really doing it. also does the teacher<>student matter really apply in this case? hwatever the case is....im sort of turned off by the flow of this anime in the first place so i dont care either way.
Oct 1, 2008 4:51 PM

Feb 2008
think she was just sick and he was listening to her chest.

hope Gouta doesn't rebound with Hiyori, that would just be a massive mess and would totally ruin this series for me.
Oct 2, 2008 2:44 AM
Sep 2008
It looked to me like he was checking her heart and she didn't seem well.

I just hope she doesnt lose her magic or something like that.
Oct 5, 2008 2:13 PM

Jun 2008
angel999 said:
[

The kiss was well shown for this anime...explicit and artistic but not revealing. The problems seem to be many. First there is that girl called Yamabuki that seems to be jealous of Gouta and Sora cause Sora is her friend that she made recently. Hiyori can aslo speak some english.

huh?? when did they kiss?
Oct 5, 2008 2:16 PM

Jul 2008
hirahira said:
angel999 said:
[

huh?? when did they kiss?

They don't show it well but that's what I like! Look carefully and you will see. It's pure romance.
Oct 10, 2008 12:47 AM

Apr 2007
Was great until that whole brick wall at the end there; pretty sure it was just a misunderstanding on Gouta's part .... that's the way those things usually end up being. Felt like an unnecessary shift towards melodrama that isn't needed.
Oct 19, 2008 2:13 AM

Jan 2008
Zomg, and it was going all well...
Nov 20, 2008 2:41 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
That was a great episode, I liked everything about it. It's indeed probably some kind of misunderstanding on Gouta's part but we'll see. Loved the music again, too.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 6, 2010 8:34 PM

Sep 2008
Dang, this is what I wanted to see in the first series... even though I know it's not what it seems.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2012 2:02 AM

Sep 2011
My favorite episode so far. Man... they know I'm a sucker for romance... D:
Jun 16, 2014 5:35 PM

May 2012
I didn't directly thought such development would occur directly after the last episode but well I quite liked it, the date was pretty cute and the cute background kiss was especially a nice touch, however I do wonder what was up with that scene of her and that teacher... well let's see what's next!
Jun 26, 2014 5:26 PM

Jan 2013
The date was very nice and realistic. Skipping anime cliches.
The thing was Sora was unexpected to see from this series.
Must be a misunderstanding.
Sep 19, 2014 11:31 PM

Jul 2012
aw hearthwarming episode, until WTF moment. I doubt they were doing something lewd, and I hope it's all a missunderstanding... I hope for that SoraXGouta
Nov 24, 2014 6:48 AM

Nov 2011
BEST EPISODE SO FAR

SHIT

THAT, was TRUE Slice-of-Life.

Great photos, great scenes, great screenplay, great emotions, great realism.

That looks nothing like her being sick and the teacher comforting her.

Definitely looks like what we all thought it was. She's fucking sweating for fuck's sake, and there's not a shred of despair in his eyes or anything on his face that marks it. If anything, I'm sure that next ep title is about the "inochi" planted INSIDE her by the teacher (lol).

Shit dawg.
Jul 30, 2015 8:02 AM

Nov 2013
angel999 said:

THE ANIME IS BEAUTIFUL AND WHY IT DOES NEED ECCHI CRAP!?

ftfy, seriously I'll really like this show will if it stay with episodic manners.

Oh well, 2 episodes left.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Feb 1, 2016 12:09 PM

Jul 2014
Yup, Gouta and Sora were on a date :-) And I laughed hard when Sora said "It looks like a date." and Gouta replied "You don't need to add 'looks like'." :D
Oh, and a very nice kiss at the end of the date.

Yet again a very nice insert song and some misunderstanding with sensei?
Dec 28, 2022 8:55 PM

Aug 2019
mozgow said:
Yup, Gouta and Sora were on a date :-) And I laughed hard when Sora said "It looks like a date." and Gouta replied "You don't need to add 'looks like'." :D
Oh, and a very nice kiss at the end of the date.

I didn't even notice that they kissed lol This episode threw me in for a loop though. I didn't feel any chemistry between them beforehand so things took me by surprise, but having it established wit the dialogue about it looking like a date and Gouta telling her to take out "looks like" was pretty smooth.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 25, 2008

68 by ProxyLain »»
Oct 4, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 11 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 18, 2008

20 by ProxyLain »»
Oct 4, 2023 7:27 PM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 6 Discussion

lostty - Aug 26, 2008

11 by ProxyLain »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:58 PM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 3 Discussion

angel999 - Jul 16, 2008

28 by ProxyLain »»
Sep 12, 2023 3:02 PM

Poll: » Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~ Episode 5 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 6, 2008

15 by GRAYLIGHTNING »»
Sep 21, 2022 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.