Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2012 1:14 PM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So dumas's past was pretty horrible to. His father killed his wife and mother of tina.

Dumas real goal was to search for tina and her real body was transported into a glass vessel, well the soul of tina lives within helga. Still i don't like the fact that they are just now introducing Dumas as tina's sister when they never foreshadowed anything mysterious about him, accept for the fact that he was part of the GED project. I was kind of hoping he was a little more significant character in tina's past, but we only saw him once as tina's sister.

Now he wants to return the soul to the original body and begin the resurrection by the order of his father. At first glace i thought dumas was only speaking to Garucia from some form of communication device, but now i know that all this time, he was actually on planet earth along with dumas as well in a huge space ship that was under the sea.

Also the transference device is their as well, and cooks discovered it among the ocean.

Still so many things just do not add up. How in the hell did the transference device get to planet earth and also how did dumas and his father get their and when exactly did they put tina's body into the capsule and how. I thought she was sent through the "out zone" it was not revealed in the memories greecia part of the story so im kind of confused once again in all this.

Now we once again discover another mystery that Gerchia the director of GED is in fact another person? Could she also be from Greecia?, dumas seems to know her.

I also can't help but realize the main character in this show is supposed to be Thoma lol but he plays a very insignificant role in this. I would say the main characters is tina and the children of befort, given how the story has progressed. I certainly hope Thoma doesn't just become some side kick in this adventure that tags along, given how much he has been shown in the series. It would just seem way out of place. Still we don't know what his dreams are so im hoping their is a deeper mystery surrounding him.

It is quite evident by now that the true antagonist in this show is Tina's father Garucia. All he cares bout is getting tina's power back so he can rule the kingdom and take the throne from Titas.
ArtimesGamerMar 11, 2012 1:18 PM

Jul 23, 2014 5:59 PM

May 2012
Great episode! Let's see what will happen next, I really really am curious what the next couple episodes will show us!
Mar 24, 2015 12:33 AM

Jul 2008
Wait a sec, why didn't I think of this before...is Gherta Mel?

And also, the Greecians are giants!
Sep 7, 2015 8:37 AM

May 2013
@link9us
They built the new transference device here, duh.

They stole Tina's body after they took over. You know that it was only Tina's soul who got transferred. Tina's body was still there.

And about Thoma? I think it's pretty obvious what's going to happen to him.

WolfWood37 said:
Wait a sec, why didn't I think of this before...is Gherta Mel?

Hahaha, I already figured that out when she got that flashback.
Jan 18, 2017 3:41 AM
Aug 2014
They fleshed out Dumas pretty out well this episode, the father is still a one-dimensional villain unfortunately.
Oct 18, 2017 4:02 PM

Jul 2016
wait! gherta is mel? wtf i didn't even think that at all idk if i'm dumb
ffs, i didn't want to like dumas from the start and yet there's something about him even though he is a villain. damn it all! he's just too much... *sighs as i pin his photo on my wall*
that beat down was pretty intense lol, the screen went down with every pummel he gave to tina and dumas's mother.
sad of the fact that the story's protagonist focus has shifted to helga, nothing wrong with helga/tina but i really miss the island hooligan life of thoma...
Feb 3, 2018 4:15 PM

Jun 2015
Wow that flashback, the transition between him hitting her and her coffin leaving the ship was so sudden.
Sep 8, 2023 8:00 AM

Dec 2022
Georca is even more evil than I thought he was.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fantastic Children Episode 1 Discussion

Arashi89 - May 18, 2010

22 by dragynfaerie »»
Jan 15, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Fantastic Children Episode 25 Discussion

ArtimesGamer - Mar 13, 2012

5 by KitsuFrost »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:28 AM

» The best anime of all time - It's a bummer how few people know about it

MyllerPhiem - Apr 2, 2022

15 by MyllerPhiem »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:59 PM

Poll: » Fantastic Children Episode 2 Discussion

Arashi89 - May 18, 2010

12 by KitsuFrost »»
Nov 25, 2023 9:49 AM

Poll: » Fantastic Children Episode 24 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Aug 7, 2009

25 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 8, 2023 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.