Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 24, 2012 4:50 AM

Jun 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Im so pissed off.
Feb 24, 2012 4:55 AM

Apr 2009
every time i see lucy's fights

Feb 24, 2012 4:58 AM

Aug 2010
Man...those Raven Tail guys r really getting on my nerves, I don't care anymore how, but I want FT to slaughter them.
That last scene where the audience was making fun of lucy while she was crying was a real rage inducer.

But on the good side lucy really has gotten stronger, that obra who negated the attack will be a problem for FT when they face him, being able to negate an attack like that.
Barion-ZaraFeb 24, 2012 5:05 AM
Feb 24, 2012 5:00 AM

May 2010
The idea of dancing magic is cool... but we don't see it.

Lucy being totally boss would be cool too... pity about that not happening either.
Feb 24, 2012 5:03 AM

Jan 2008
Ugh! WTF? Okay, who canceled that spell? That's so aggravating. Good on Natsu for saving Asuka so Lucy could go nuts on Flare, and try kick her ass hard.

One nice thing about Natsu, even if it is a bit on the annoying side, is that very little can bring him down. To him, 0 points just makes things interesting.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Feb 24, 2012 5:10 AM

May 2010
I feel so bad for Lucy :(
aww, Natsu & Lucy <3

I look forward to Natsu getting them back for Lucy!! :o
Fight-o!
=]
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 24, 2012 5:14 AM

Nov 2011
I dont care what happened in the manga cause Lucy won that fight in my mind. Had Obra not canceled out her magic she wouldve won like she was supposed to.

Hopefully in the next round they manage to pwn Raven Tail
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2012 5:25 AM

Apr 2011
Aghhh, RT..I hate you right now!!!

Lucy's fight was awesome, she called Gemini and she was about to crush that b**** Flare, but Obra or Ogra(whatever his name) made some kind of magic and Lucy lost T_T

And then Natsu came and said to her those sweet words <3
Now I can't wait for the moment when FT kick RT a** for really.
Feb 24, 2012 5:30 AM

Oct 2010
I find it a bit silly that Natsu smelled that Flare's hair. Shouldn't it be more logical for higher level mage to notice it, like Mawis or Makarov. But yeah Lucy would have won, it's just that Raven can freely cheat without tournament makers to notice anything... except for few guild members. But if Natsu wins then Lucy and Gray were just trolled. -_-'
Feb 24, 2012 5:34 AM

Sep 2011
not sure if anyone else noticed that natsu said "save your tears for win we win the championship" but that all but solidified the fact that they will most likely win the tournament or will at least get second since its the style of the author, or zeref will pop out mid way in the series and start attacking the tournament
Feb 24, 2012 5:42 AM

Jun 2010
Crimson_Cloud said:
I find it a bit silly that Natsu smelled that Flare's hair. Shouldn't it be more logical for higher level mage to notice it, like Mawis or Makarov. But yeah Lucy would have won, it's just that Raven can freely cheat without tournament makers to notice anything... except for few guild members. But if Natsu wins then Lucy and Gray were just trolled. -_-'
Yeah, same here. The kid is beside Mavis, I wonder why didn't they notice ._.
Feb 24, 2012 5:46 AM

Dec 2009
2 foul play. I wonder why they the other guilds don't join and kick Raven's Tail out of the tournament.
Feb 24, 2012 5:49 AM

Oct 2010
-MgZ_ said:

Because that was a perfect chance for LucyXNatsu moment? XD
The name of this chapter barely reflects it's content.

And where are the mages that look over the fights and to intervene if the cheating is involved? This is like a football match with no referee. lol
Feb 24, 2012 6:00 AM

Jun 2011
Crimson_Cloud said:

Natsu did not smell out the hair he heard what Flare and Lucy were saying, though yes Mavis or Makarov should of noticed it right away so it was for a Natsu and Lucy moment really.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Feb 24, 2012 6:10 AM

Oct 2010
Slicer22 said:

Natsu did not smell out the hair he heard what Flare and Lucy were saying, though yes Mavis or Makarov should of noticed it right away so it was for a Natsu and Lucy moment really.

Oh yeah, aside from smell he has enhanced hearing too. My bad, but still doesn't change a fact that was silly. ^^'
Feb 24, 2012 6:19 AM

Dec 2010
I agree Lucy won that fight for me. I hope Natsu beats RT to a pulp and that his match is next.
Feb 24, 2012 6:21 AM

Sep 2006
Crimson_Cloud said:
-MgZ_ said:

And where are the mages that look over the fights and to intervene if the cheating is involved? This is like a football match with no referee. lol

Yeah, they should at least have set up an anti-magic rune barrier around the spectator stands so no magic can go in and out.

It's pretty annoying that Mashima-sensei set up this close-one-eye-and-cheat scenario just to goad us viewers into raging Raven Tail. It feels dirty to have our feelings toyed like that. :(
Feb 24, 2012 6:31 AM

Aug 2011
I nearly cried with Lucy. She was so great in this battle and actually she did won. But why doesn't anyone noticed what happened there? I mean, why havn't this tournament a referee or like cardin said an anti-magic rune barrier?
I'm pissed right now...
Feb 24, 2012 6:35 AM

Sep 2007
Oh man ...
I'm angry, really angry ...
Feb 24, 2012 6:47 AM
Aug 2011
I'm so disappointed with Mavis and Makarov. come on! Anyway the fight was truly spectacular, Lucy Won!!! No doubt about it. It also might be that Raven Tail and the Organizers are working together. Also why isn't there a referee or something, unless it's the pumpkin-guy, but if its him, why didn't he do or say anything. Ps: NaLu Moment FTW!
Feb 24, 2012 6:47 AM
Feb 2012
Man...that Flare is a real bitch! Poor Lucy...but she stayed awesome and courageous 'till the end ^-^
OMG did you read the compliments Natsu made her? AWWW *squeez* if that isn't at the very least a tiny NaLu hint <3

Anyway great Chapter as always, I really can't wait for next week =D
Feb 24, 2012 6:49 AM

Oct 2007
it does seem like at least one of the judges noticed the foul play, but why he didnt say anything is a mystery for now.
Feb 24, 2012 6:55 AM
Mar 2011
hey look on the bright side; at least now we'll get to see team Fairy Tail A win the next several rounds
either that or Mashima is gonna make them lose this tournament...
Feb 24, 2012 7:06 AM

Mar 2011
I'm so pressed at this chapter. Why does Mashima have to do my favorite character like that? Just when I thought Lucy finally won a fight on her own then bam >< I know Mashima always makes FT lose at first but seriously, couldn't he choose someone else as the sacrifice (how about Erza or Natsu? they won enough fights already)
Feb 24, 2012 7:20 AM

Mar 2010
FT winning all the time is annoying but that was too much . Lucy should kick her ass! I don't care how I just hope RT will lose next time.

And all these BIG magic users are uselless. Why no one see cheating?( or even if see then can't/don't want to say anything)
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Feb 24, 2012 7:34 AM

Oct 2010
Im glad that bitch loss. I'm not surprised the bitch crying they always cry in this manga.
Feb 24, 2012 8:15 AM

Nov 2010
OMG what a build up, i was all like 'GO LUCY' then 'You cheating ****'s'!! argh im gutted, never been worked up over a chapter like this before!!
Feb 24, 2012 8:16 AM
Nov 2010
I liked this chapter. This manga needs more Lucy.

I especially like the part when Lucy was tied up and whipped.
Feb 24, 2012 8:36 AM
Aug 2010
Raven Tail is soooo mean! FT will make its comeback! O~O!
Feb 24, 2012 8:41 AM
Jan 2011
Natsu and Lucy moments :DDD
Feb 24, 2012 8:58 AM

Nov 2008
That was dirty, hope FT can win next battle.
Feb 24, 2012 9:16 AM

Jul 2010
Aww, Natsu was being so sweet and optimistic. He helped Lucy with Asuka and encouraged her after her battle instead of ranting like usual :P

Crimson_Cloud said:
-MgZ_ said:

It really is hard to distinguish if you're a NatsuxLucy fan or a GrayxLucy fan :P
Your comments show you're supporting NatsuxLucy but your signature says otherwise x)
Feb 24, 2012 9:24 AM
Oct 2010
Beat these Raven Tail douchebags to a bloody pulp Fairy Tail!
Feb 24, 2012 9:25 AM

Aug 2007
What the... I thought that Lucy will win. Im beginning to hate those from raven.
Feb 24, 2012 9:50 AM

May 2011
Oh man, Lucy was giving off some serious Elie vibes this chapter (Rave). I was so ready for an Etherion Beam LoL.

Gemini can only copy people with similar magic levels? Is this the first time it was mentioned? Now we know why Lucy didn't use it against Hades, or that fat Kin.

I think it's about time for Raven Tail to get fodderslapped by the stronger mages in Fairy Tail, or Sabertooth.
Feb 24, 2012 10:06 AM

Dec 2007
Too much BS in one chapter to tolerate. Mashime will make most characters lose so Natsu will have the decisive point at the end...

I'll just let a number of chapters go by before I start re-reading. The crap in this one made me reduce FT score.
Feb 24, 2012 10:33 AM

Oct 2010
CrossDivide said:
It really is hard to distinguish if you're a NatsuxLucy fan or a GrayxLucy fan :P
Your comments show you're supporting NatsuxLucy but your signature says otherwise x)

Haha, well I try to give objective opinion whenever I can. I have multiple couple supports so I'm not a straight blind follower. ^^
Feb 24, 2012 10:51 AM

Oct 2011
ugh. pathetic.
Feb 24, 2012 11:02 AM

Apr 2009
This arc and Raven taill reminds me this cartoon from my childhood LoL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC4l-P20V-Q

GO GO Really Rottens !! hahah They always cheat in games but at the end they always lose lol.
Feb 24, 2012 11:11 AM
Aug 2011
-Shuda- said:
Gemini can only copy people with similar magic levels? Is this the first time it was mentioned? Now we know why Lucy didn't use it against Hades, or that fat Kin.
I think it's the first time, I can't seem to recall. However, I thinks its more like Gemini can only copy peoples whose magic power is equal or lower than that of Lucy's (I'm basing this on the fact that a spirit's power grows as it's owners does, however, there's not enough data on how powerful the spirits are at there base forms without being contracted to a owner)
Feb 24, 2012 11:33 AM

Feb 2012
This chapter was so frustrating. I think it's because Fairy Tail isn't really used to losing in battles (all of them usually come out of it winning) :P I hope they can do it! >.<
Feb 24, 2012 11:35 AM

Jul 2010
Basically the samething everyone else is saying.That was bullshit,Lucy should've won,Mavis and Makarov should've noticed,the crowd is still full of a bunch of douches,oh and last but not least,referees and judges....y u no notice cheating
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
But in all seriousness,Mashima is just playing with emotions now.And call me crazy,but does it seem like this is the kind of situation where that picture of the Fairy Tail movie with Natsu and Lucy hugging would fit in?That's saying if the movie will revolve around this arc.
Feb 24, 2012 11:58 AM

Aug 2010
Raven tail is starting to piss me off. They need a serious ass kicking.
Feb 24, 2012 12:36 PM
Mar 2010
I'm pissed, but not at Raven Tail. I'm pissed at Mashima for once again using an incredibly cheap gimmick to make us dislike FT's villains instead of actually developing their characters so we hate them. And I want FT to lose, but I want them to lose by actually being beaten by stronger opponents instead of this cop out inevitably building up to Natsu once again saving the day.
Feb 24, 2012 12:49 PM

Jul 2011
mundo said:
I'm pissed, but not at Raven Tail. I'm pissed at Mashima for once again using an incredibly cheap gimmick to make us dislike FT's villains instead of actually developing their characters so we hate them. And I want FT to lose, but I want them to lose by actually being beaten by stronger opponents instead of this cop out inevitably building up to Natsu once again saving the day.

Yes!! this is exactly what i think
Feb 24, 2012 1:06 PM

Mar 2011
Well that was stupid, when Lucy has a super cool attack, they had to cancel her magic out. Ugh annoyed, I'm sure she would've won if it hadn't been for that. Raven Tail must really despise Fairy Tail as that's the 2nd time now.

I think Flare has the best expressions on her face, whether she's happy, scared or when she's crazier than normal!

Glad Natsu saved Asuka, but everyone behind her should've noticed?! Yep, that was Mashima's opportunity to create a Natsu x Lucy moment, I'm not complaining, I think it's very cute but I think it's silly they didn't notice at all.

I really wanted Lucy to win :( Hopefully next chapter or the chapter after will be the start of Team B's fight (I hope Laxus fights!).
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
Feb 24, 2012 2:01 PM

Jul 2010
Mah..I enjoyed the fan service, and the brand idea was actually pretty top notch as far as psychological harm goes.
However, while Lucy did her transformation/energy activation/being badass thing I couldn't help but think of sailor moon and how it takes them forever to just f*in ATTACK.
If Flare wasn't such a creepy baby, she could've kicked Lucy into oblivion during that time...
Feb 24, 2012 2:11 PM
Jul 2010
Panty shot!
Feb 24, 2012 3:25 PM

Oct 2010
mundo said:

I agree with you on this.
Feb 24, 2012 4:12 PM

Mar 2009
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99679570/4 DAT ASS :O

Sad for Lucy here :(
How the hell no1 noticed those hair near Asuka? Why there is no magic system preventing cheating or reaching out of arena?

Were all the FT members really blind or just pretending that they didn't see those hair there? If they knew why did they let Lucy loose? Asuka father was right behind her. WTF? How useless can you get stupid gun mage? ;/

Why didn't Virgo or Leo come and help Lucy? D: Useless spirits.

I bet if it was Natsu he would won anyway... I'm so mad D:
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.