Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 15, 2011 9:51 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Natsume was quite the Rambo from last episode. That really impressed me of how amazing I was right to that from last episode.

Things are really going wild but there is much more the presences of a message among the multiple other ones being presented. That is what is making it more interesting.

Natsume however, just wow still.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 15, 2011 11:05 AM

Nov 2007
So it was him who killed Ringo's sister on the train during the incident. And about that weird guy being dead... he wishes for destroying the world, and listens to him.

She was not just sister, but also twin?

Himari wants Shouma to rescue Kamba being lost, but Kamba sided with the pink hair guy and made Shouma unconscious.

Ringo was unable to save the book, either. Love is useless...

What?? The hat is voiced by Toyosaki-san?? And she said Kamba and Shouma are the two that can save the world and find Penguindrum on the train??

HEROES ~Eiyuutachi (HEROES ~英雄たち) by Triple H was a cool ED.

Finally more about Shouma in the box... he was been in there for many days and seeing Kamba in another box.

Next ep. is really the final ep.?? Wow. Kamba vs. Shouma??
tsubasaloverDec 15, 2011 11:35 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 15, 2011 12:01 PM

Jul 2009
Can't believe kanba burnt the diary pieces so easily... He didn't trust the penguin hat? And if Sanetoshi can have his form show up while the rabbits are still separate entities, why cant momoka do the same with the hats?.. He dare leave both penguin hats alone?.. wouldn't it be better if he destroyed those as well?..
Dec 15, 2011 12:44 PM
Jul 2009
kirby_422 said:
He dare leave both penguin hats alone?.. wouldn't it be better if he destroyed those as well?..

You're forgetting he's in love with Momoka. What would he destroy her. He wants to win her over.
Dec 15, 2011 12:56 PM

Aug 2008
Shouma is being hugged by everyone.
T_T why? I'm still rooting for Ringo but why was the scene btw Himari and shouma so romantic?

I still think Ringo might be able to do something about the diary. Yuri told her she can "surely" someday...
Dec 15, 2011 2:48 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, this episode is made for building up the dislike for Kanba. I couldn't believe he knocked out Shouma, lead Ringo into that trap and then burned the diary.

Shouma and Himari scene - romantic and sweet. I'm somewhat expected those two ending being alone together, but since every one else cheated death this time it might not be so.

Momoka being the two penguin hats was pointed out before and still interesting. I think the two hats needs to be together in order to let Momoka materialize, Sanetoshi always has the two bunnies by his side after all.
Dec 15, 2011 5:38 PM

Jun 2008
OMG!!!!!!! THIS WAS FABULOUS MAX

Did i just see Kanba hugging Shouma?*A* Fangirl scream

Hum so i thought i would be mentally prepared for Ikuhara´s next troll because i would be sure that he would troll us again, but i guess im never ready.

I mean i didnt expect Kanba to shoot Shouma, or Himari being naked and kissing Shouma. it was just so romantic, forgive me Ringo T_T

Wow. So now we know the Penguindrum lies in Kanba and Shouma and only those two can save the world.

At least we finally know Momoka was divided into the 2 penguin hats...which makes her the Princess of Crystal XD Wow, her princess personality is quite arrogant, rotfl.

Anyway i still have a bad feeling about it. I believe Shou will be replacing Momoka and consequently dying. He is with Momoka now and Kanba is with Sanetoshi in the train filled with bombs so its the same event that took Momoka´s life. Also, it seems that real Momoka can only talk to Shouma, otherwise she would be as princess of crystal, but this time we know its Momoka and she was waiting for Shouma.
Penguindrum must be something Shou and Kan got in the time they both got stuck in the boxes? perhaps this will turn into shounen-ai and Kanba will realize that the one he really loved was Shouma XP kidding.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 15, 2011 6:22 PM
Oct 2008
aaa~ no more penguindrum to look forward to every week >__<; but next week's finale is bound to be amazing.i know, i've watched utena.

the scene with ringo cuddling shouma was sooooo cute~! ^o^ i'm hoping for a happy ending for those two.

i skipped the part with himari dream sequence T_T it was a BIG NO for me.now, i could care less for himari and kanba.
Dec 15, 2011 8:20 PM

Jun 2011
Ringo-chan!!!!! D:
and did Masako just save Shouma with that ball? o-o
Dec 16, 2011 12:02 AM

Dec 2011
Orulyon said:
perhaps this will turn into shounen-ai and Kanba will realize that the one he really loved was Shouma XP kidding.

this. I replayed that hug at least 3 times xD
Live forever, or die trying
Dec 16, 2011 12:14 AM

Feb 2010
Another roller coaster of emotions, bravo.

Can't really see this ending happily though. Next Thursday can't come soon enough
Dec 16, 2011 12:15 AM

Jun 2011
That was a fabulous max episode.

I wonder if Mario will ever do anything next episode.
Dec 16, 2011 12:24 AM

Sep 2011
c-lick said:
I wonder if Mario will ever do anything next episode.

I think that's likely. He does have the other Momoka-penguin hat, after all.

I expect hope Ringo plays a big role next episode. Even though the diary's gone, I can't imagine she'd just sit around and do nothing. Poor Ringo, I hope she's okay...

Really liked the snowy Shouma-Ringo scene. <3

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE EPISODE OF PENGUINDRUM T___T
My channel! With anime covers! http://www.youtube.com/user/fireteamtorch
Dec 16, 2011 12:28 AM

Oct 2011
This episode really made me dislike Kanba, doing everything like a heartless bastard and all, he might have a plan.... Ringo getting blown up by the time bomb... could've seen it coming, tick,tick,tick. Sanetoshi isn't as awesome as I used to thought he was though, still confused HOW he can be a ghost, maybe they'll explain later. Just nothing more to say then, it was an awesome episode.
Dec 16, 2011 1:09 AM
Jul 2011
lucidwolfe said:
Orulyon said:
perhaps this will turn into shounen-ai and Kanba will realize that the one he really loved was Shouma XP kidding.

So Penguin 1 and Penguin 2 will get it on together as well?!? KYAAAAA... -Fangirls over yaoi penguins-

No, really, but that scene was... just so cute...
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
Dec 16, 2011 1:26 AM

Oct 2011
fireteam_torch said:

I think that's likely. He does have the other Momoka-penguin hat, after all.

I expect hope Ringo plays a big role next episode. Even though the diary's gone, I can't imagine she'd just sit around and do nothing. Poor Ringo, I hope she's okay...

Really liked the snowy Shouma-Ringo scene. <3

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE EPISODE OF PENGUINDRUM T___T

but it seems that second hat has Sanetoshi inside
as first one was with Momoka all along - so he can be there. He is also a ghost, can use Survival Strategy thing... so he and Princess are similar.
Dec 16, 2011 1:54 AM

Sep 2011
Very good episode,the beginning of the end.

So we finally see wtf happen to Momoka she was divided in the 2 hats that explain a lot of shit.

Good to see Natsume its "alive" she was to nice to die specially of how cool she was last episode,also it looks that she save Shouma in this episode,even more nice she is alive.

The diary is destroy my poor Ringo trying to save the diary even that it means get burn :(
Kanba really had become Sanetoshi puppet he just see the darkest way to save Himari.

I really enjoy the ShoumaXHimari scene and ya the only one that can save Kanba is him,next episode it all ends lets see if is a happy ending or......
Dec 16, 2011 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
Wow, at the beginning of the series I disregarded the theory that Momoka's soul was confined to both hats, but it seems it's the case. We haven't seen what Mario's personality is like during survival strategy, but I'm assuming while Himari's hat might be possessing all of Momoka's bad traits (she can be scary like Tabuki's flashback hinted at), Mario's might be possessing the good ones.

Now the diary is gone and Momoka who knows the spell is back, it's safe to assume she's going to recite the spell, but it's still a mystery how Kanba is going to come to his senses and how he and Shouma are going to stop Sanetoshi. I also wonder what transferring fate entails, will it be like pressing a reset button and all the characters will go back in time and lead an alternate, happier life? This is the only happy ending I see at the moment.

Sanetoshi's monologue at the beginning and the end of the episode raises a lot of question why he's so hell-bent on destroying the world, but I surmised from the bunny assistants that he also might have been an unwanted child and sent to the child broiler. I hope the next episode enlightens us more on his past. And was that a penguin running as Momoka mentioned the Penguindrum? This is going to be one long week.
removed-userDec 16, 2011 2:53 AM
Dec 16, 2011 3:13 AM

Feb 2010
Satenoshi could had a little more time to develop as a villian , but it was ok , maybe we will see more next episodes.

himari survived again , shouma shoot was trolling , natsume death too . i really see everyone surviving next episode , hope not.
Dec 16, 2011 3:15 AM
Dec 2007
Breathtaking !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 16, 2011 3:15 AM

Aug 2009
IM NOT READY FOR THIS TO END!!! T________T
Dec 16, 2011 3:19 AM

Jun 2011
I HATE WATCHING THOSE PRECIOUS PENGUINS FADING! ( T ^ T)
seriously - saddest thing ever.
this episode so made me cry. >.<
i can nto wait for the FINAL SHOWDOWN.
wootage

must be dazzle myself with utena until then. ;P
Dec 16, 2011 3:32 AM

Nov 2008
Awesome episode! So many beautiful seqences. Shoma is the Master of Romantic in this episode.
Next episode boys'll have to come of of their closets boxes! Can't wait can't wait can't wait
Dec 16, 2011 4:11 AM

Mar 2008
Hahaha, I believe that a decision to watch the final arc without commenting and thinking much on it was wise one. Getting so many answers and confirmations of our theories is really nice.

1. My trolling guess is that the burned diary didn't contain the spell. I believe the spell might be in a book Himari took from the library in episode 9, i.e. in the "Superfrog saves Tokyo". Considering Mario and Himari are both controlled by Momoka, Mario should be aware of the book existance. And it now makes sense for him to finally get into the scene and bring this book to Shouma.

2. Kamba and Shouma both riding the train of fate - so they're both pretty much dead now, I guess. My 2nd trolling guess is that all three of them will end up as Triple-H on heaven, i.e. turn into three moiraes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moirae - the pic on the wiki even has them dressed on dresses of the same colour as Shouma, Himari, and Kamba's hairs. And the penguins story after the ED aludes to this heavily. Perhaps that's what really is the meaning behind the story: No.1, No.2, and No.3 are the three moiraes. And Himari, Shouma, and Kamba are their earth replicas. Or maybe it's just me seeking for Ringo x Shouma possibilities, haha...

3. Kamba killing Shouma... ah that was so much Cain and Abel like. Ikuhara's truly amazing at mixing all known myths, legends, and religions into a single story...

4. I wonder about the next episode... it'll be aired 9 minutes later than usual which made m think.. what if they gonna make a double-episode... I mean.. there're 25 stations! I want 25 episodes too...oh well.. I guess we'll see reaching the station 25 after the credits in episode 24.. with the world returning to normal.

Orulyon said:
Anyway i still have a bad feeling about it. I believe Shou will be replacing Momoka and consequently dying. He is with Momoka now and Kanba is with Sanetoshi in the train filled with bombs so its the same event that took Momoka´s life.
Shouma is already dead. Otherwise he would be unable to ride the train of fate, the train which delivers to the destination of fate. Consider the Galaxy Express from the Night on the Galactic Railroad reference. The trip of Giovanni and Campanella.

Orulyon said:
Also, it seems that real Momoka can only talk to Shouma, otherwise she would be as princess of crystal, but this time we know its Momoka and she was waiting for Shouma.
This time Shouma's already dead - I think that's the only reason he's able to speak with the hat.

Vanisher said:
Satenoshi could had a little more time to develop as a villian , but it was ok , maybe we will see more next episodes.
Come on, he was an obvious villain since his appearance in episode 9. His sweetness in later episodes is that of a pure devil.

Raven_Shinobi said:
Sanetoshi's monologue at the beginning and the end of the episode raises a lot of question why he's so hell-bent on destroying the world, but I surmised from the bunny assistants that he also might have been an unwanted child and sent to the child broiler. I hope the next episode enlightens us more on his past.
Yes, I agree. Sanetoshi is just like every other character in the show - abandoned and lonely. If perhaps Momoka "saved" him, he wouldn't even seek for this world's endtimes. I think I even posted something similar before in the episode 20's thread. It was the episode where he talks to Himari about chasing and running. I think Ikuhara raises a really one-million-question here: of God wouldn't abandon Satan and exile him from Heavens but keep sharing love with him, would Satan even start the war against God? I.e. Ikuhara kinda tells us: if everybody just spreaded love without seeking anything in return, would there be a place for abandonement, would there be a place for ill-behaviour?
soulelleDec 16, 2011 4:18 AM
Dec 16, 2011 4:18 AM

Nov 2007
Orulyon said:
Did i just see Kanba hugging Shouma?*A* Fangirl scream

mikado34 said:
Wow, this episode is made for building up the dislike for Kanba. I couldn't believe he knocked out Shouma, lead Ringo into that trap and then burned the diary.

Kamba is doing so to rescue Himari. I think he also actually cares for Shouma, too, but he still have to do so to get what he wants. This all goes for the pink hair guy, who got him into involving with his own plan on destroying the world.

soulelle said:
Hahaha, I believe that a decision to watch the final arc without commenting and thinking much on it was wise one. Getting so many answers and confirmations of our theories is really nice.

1. My trolling guess is that the burned diary didn't contain the spell. I believe the spell might be in a book Himari took from the library in episode 9, i.e. in the "Superfrog saves Tokyo". Considering Mario and Himari are both controlled by Momoka, Mario should be aware of the book existance. And it now makes sense for him to finally get into the scene and bring this book to Shouma.

2. Kamba and Shouma both riding the train of fate - so they're both pretty much dead now, I guess. My 2nd trolling guess is that all three of them will end up as Triple-H on heaven, i.e. turn into three moiraes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moirae - the pic on the wiki even has them dressed on dresses of the same colour as Shouma, Himari, and Kamba's hairs. And the penguins story after the ED aludes to this heavily. Perhaps that's what really is the meaning behind the story: No.1, No.2, and No.3 are the three moiraes. And Himari, Shouma, and Kamba are their earth replicas. Or maybe it's just me seeking for Ringo x Shouma possibilities, haha...

3. Kamba killing Shouma... ah that was so much Cain and Abel like. Ikuhara's truly amazing at mixing all known myths, legends, and religions into a single story...

4. I wonder about the next episode... it'll be aired 9 minutes later than usual which made m think.. what if they gonna make a double-episode... I mean.. there're 25 stations! I want 25 episodes too...oh well.. I guess we'll see reaching the station 25 after the credits in episode 24.. with the world returning to normal.

Orulyon said:
Anyway i still have a bad feeling about it. I believe Shou will be replacing Momoka and consequently dying. He is with Momoka now and Kanba is with Sanetoshi in the train filled with bombs so its the same event that took Momoka´s life.
Shouma is already dead. Otherwise he would be unable to ride the train of fate, the train which delivers to the destination of fate. Consider the Galaxy Express from the Night on the Galactic Railroad reference. The trip of Giovanni and Campanella.

Orulyon said:
Also, it seems that real Momoka can only talk to Shouma, otherwise she would be as princess of crystal, but this time we know its Momoka and she was waiting for Shouma.
This time Shouma's already dead - I think that's the only reason he's able to speak with the hat.

Vanisher said:
Come on, he was an obvious villain since his appearance in episode 9. His sweetness in later episodes is that of a pure devil.

Raven_Shinobi said:
Sanetoshi's monologue at the beginning and the end of the episode raises a lot of question why he's so hell-bent on destroying the world, but I surmised from the bunny assistants that he also might have been an unwanted child and sent to the child broiler. I hope the next episode enlightens us more on his past.
Yes, I agree. Sanetoshi is just like every other character in the show - abandoned and lonely. If perhaps Momoka "saved" him, he wouldn't even seek for this world's endtimes. I think I even posted something similar before in the episode 20's thread. It was the episode where he talks to Himari about chasing and running. I think Ikuhara raises a really one-million-question here: of God wouldn't abandon Satan and exile him from Heavens but keep sharing love with him, would Satan even start the war against God? I.e. Ikuhara kinda tells us: if everybody just spreaded love without seeking anything in return, would there be a place for abandonement, would there be a place for ill-behaviour?

And wait, Shouma already died? Damn it's really confusing because I thought Kamba only shot him to knock him unconscious.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2011 4:32 AM

May 2010
It is nostalgic to see doctor saentoshi say "Survival Strategy" that was of my most fav. things about this show...
Dec 16, 2011 4:35 AM

Aug 2010
I am looking forward to next week.
Dec 16, 2011 4:40 AM

Mar 2008
tsubasalover said:
And wait, Shouma already died? Damn it's really confusing because I thought Kamba only shot him to knock him unconscious.
well, that's how I understood it. I may be wrong of course. But that white/grey KIGA ball was the same one which was shot in ep.22 before Kamba got wounded. And I also don't think it's possible to ride the train of fate without dying.. oh well.. unless there's an exception as it was the case with Giovanni in the Night on the Galactic Railroad.
Dec 16, 2011 5:09 AM
Jun 2008
alot of stuff happen and an interesting series but
Dec 16, 2011 6:02 AM

Nov 2008

Kanba is also on that train, so he's dead too? When did he die? I didn't notice.
Dec 16, 2011 6:16 AM

Feb 2011
it was amusing seeing sanetoshi in the middle of people like he doesn't exist talking his mind out
himari seems really hard to die xD

that commercial was too creepy =_=

about the fate spell, if it really was only written in the diary it means it may be possible to use it if someone knows it, or discover it again
it felt a bit ironic all sanetoshi and kanba did was only to eliminate a written copy of the spell but not the spell itself

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Dec 16, 2011 6:53 AM

Mar 2008
Snowley said:
Kanba is also on that train, so he's dead too? When did he die? I didn't notice.
Actually, I assume he is. The amount of blood spilling from his body in ep.22 didn't really shine with life compatibility, you know... It's true that No.1 didn't even get a tiny bit transparent back then, unlike No.3 or Esmeralda, for example. And it's also true that the brothers are really something to survive things like getting hit by a car etc... but that's probably another reason which makes me question the validity of their lifes...
Dec 16, 2011 7:38 AM

Nov 2008
soulelle said:
Snowley said:
Actually, I assume he is. The amount of blood spilling from his body in ep.22 didn't really shine with life compatibility, you know... It's true that No.1 didn't even get a tiny bit transparent back then, unlike No.3 or Esmeralda, for example. And it's also true that the brothers are really something to survive things like getting hit by a car etc... but that's probably another reason which makes me question the validity of their lifes...

Wow, I think you read too much into it. Dying from hand wound would be pretty lame death for an anime character, and Shoma getting hit by a car was more like a device to show that a)he's a good person and kinda cares for Ringo b)to provide the hospital scene with Kanba.
Also, Natsume hit people with candy-like bullets simmilar to Kanba's and shot person turned zombie, but not dead. So my opinion is that he really did something to Shoma, but it wasn't killing him.
Of course I can't say you're wrong, it's Penguindrum, so anything's possible, right?
Dec 16, 2011 7:59 AM

Jul 2009
Wow! Intense and completely gobsmacking! Or in Sanetoshi's words: Wasn't it electrifying?
This Anime is a masterpiece!
I'm not emotionally prepared for the last episode :S

But what the hell was with that commercial in between?Weeeeird... Can someone explain this to me? xDD
[.center] [./center]
Dec 16, 2011 8:19 AM

May 2009
lucidwolfe said:
Orulyon said:

Same. My guilty pleasure of the ep.
Dec 16, 2011 9:53 AM

Mar 2008
Ringo read that diary over and over again. She might be able to figure it out as by now she must have memorised it all.
Dec 16, 2011 10:08 AM

Sep 2009
-sigh- What really pissed me off in this episode was not Kanba shooting Shouma or burning the diary....yeah that was really cruel of him but the thing that got me was how he seems to want to sacrifise everything for Himari but when his real sister was dying...wait when she did die his reactions were....well kind of emotionless for me and then he just turned his back to her not even looking back a single time.Yes, I get that he loves Himari but wasn't family also important?Yes, he did protect her in the last episode but this scene was...I don't know he didn't beg Sanetoshi to save her at all. In fact, they used her as a guinea pig for Sanetoshi to proove he can keep his part of the deal.
Dec 16, 2011 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
soulelle said:
Snowley said:

As much as Kanba might hate Shouma's goody-two-shoes act, I don't think he has it in him to kill the boy that he had grown up with and regarded as a brother for the past decade. I think the purpose behind that scene is that Kanba isn't totally a lost cause and that it's possible for them to team up in the next episode to stop Sanetoshi.

And who else thinks that boxes are the equivalent of the coffins from Utena? Unlike Tabuki and Yuri who have come to cherish the gift of life and accept themselves like Momoka had taught them to, Sanetoshi has raised out of his coffin/box to project his own hatred at the society that cast him away. Sanetoshi being able to magically curse others might hint at him not being a mere ghost like Kenzan and Chiemi, and that he might be some sort of a supernatural being or an embodiment of something. I hope 24 minutes will be enough to answer all those lingering questions.
removed-userDec 16, 2011 10:17 AM
Dec 16, 2011 10:33 AM

Jan 2011
I honestly think Kanba is trolling Satenoshi and this a plan to get rid of him for how he tricked thier parents.

Im also gonna say that Ringo has become the diary and she is gonna use it next episode.
[center]
Dec 16, 2011 10:39 AM

Apr 2008
"soulelle" said:

Not necessarily. Giovanni boarded the train in the Night on the Galactic Railroad, but he was not dead. After all, he returned to his home-town. Besides, it was hinted that Giovanni didn't die, he was the only one with a special ticket.

"Raven_Shinobi" said:
As much as Kanba might hate Shouma's goody-two-shoes act, I don't think he has it in him to kill the boy that he had grown up with and regarded as a brother for the past decade

I agree with you that Kanba probably didn't kill Shouma.

The moment when Kanba shoots Shouma reminded me of the moment when Anthy stabs Utena in the back.
Lain666Dec 16, 2011 10:52 AM
"The moment one sits down to think, one becomes all nose, or all forehead, or something horrid. Look at the successful men in any of the learned professions. How perfectly hideous they are! Except, of course, in the Church. But then in the Church they don't think. A bishop keeps on saying at the age of eighty what he was told to say when he was a boy of eighteen, and as a natural consequence he always looks absolutely delightful."
Dec 16, 2011 11:31 AM

Jun 2008
Next week cannot come fast enough.
Dec 16, 2011 1:20 PM

Feb 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
Next week cannot come fast enough.

Seriously... and I cannot wait to see what happens when the "penguin hats" finally are united!

FABULOUS MAX.
Dec 16, 2011 1:28 PM
Apr 2011
What
Dec 16, 2011 1:33 PM

May 2010
this episode.. PERFECT
Dec 16, 2011 2:20 PM

May 2009
Only one left... ;w;
Dec 16, 2011 2:24 PM
Jun 2010
soulelle said:
tsubasalover said:
well, that's how I understood it. I may be wrong of course. But that white/grey KIGA ball was the same one which was shot in ep.22 before Kamba got wounded. And I also don't think it's possible to ride the train of fate without dying.. oh well.. unless there's an exception as it was the case with Giovanni in the Night on the Galactic Railroad.

well maybe kanba didnt try to kill him but tried to make him remember something - like why they were in the box at the end of the episode or something related to that. the bullet could be the same kind as the bullet natsume tried to use on himari. after shot, we only saw white, empty bullet but who knows~
Dec 16, 2011 2:57 PM

Feb 2009
Is it next week yet? Awesome as always.

One thing though - I fucking hate the fake-out deaths in this series. They drive me batty every time.

Oh, and I still have faith in Kanba.
Just gonna be over here rooting for Himari x Kanba, Shouma x Himari, and family ending.. what the fuck has this show done to me. I don't even know what I want.
Dec 16, 2011 3:06 PM

Jun 2008
Words don't come to mind

That whole episode was just

I can't think of a proper word
Dec 16, 2011 4:22 PM

Aug 2011
VioLink said:
I honestly think Kanba is trolling Satenoshi and this a plan to get rid of him for how he tricked thier parents.

Im also gonna say that Ringo has become the diary and she is gonna use it next episode.

Idem
Dec 16, 2011 4:44 PM

Oct 2011
The reason why I even got an account here is because I enjoyed reading the comments for this anime. There's so many possibilities even this late in the game. o: o:

Anyways. I know it's random, but I think Momoka will materialize when the hats are reunited. (I hope). I bet she'll be like hella pretty. x3 I'm excited for that.. If it happens.

I hated Shouma x Himari but the scene was too romantic to ignore. Himari really did have feelings for him, so it's sweet. However, it's gotta be Ringo x Shouma for me.

I still find it weird that Sanetoshi (sp?) is in love with Momoka. I mean, I get why but..She's a child? Well maybe the PoC is still another entity? Like how the bunny boys are different from Sanetoshi? I dunno...

I also think that Kan has something under his sleeve. He's always so sneaky. Even so, he shouldn't get off scott free for hurting all these people, even Ringo. T_T
I might forgive him on his sexy voice alone.

Maybe there really is a reset button, but it'll come at the cost of something important and special. Someone might die or fated ones may never meet. We'll see.

Random, but I found Natsume's maid/friend crying for her to be so sweet. I was starting to believe that she was truly alone. Ringo and Natsume are the best characters really. Their self sacrifices weren't selfish like Himari's (accepting death knowing that Kan would be bitter and take it out on the world.)

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2011

544 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 1:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.