Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 3, 2011 5:15 PM

Nov 2011
Rin as a child. Cute, but kind of pointless episode unless that bracelet or Rin actually plays a role in the war later on.
Dec 3, 2011 5:28 PM

Sep 2007
Blackbird said:

2nd season?
Isn't it too early to think about that?
I have seen anime that have end in the middle maybe this will be that way too. xD

They've already announced a second season will air for Spring 2012.
Dec 3, 2011 5:28 PM

Mar 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
stevewiess01 said:

That was a close moment for Rin there...
I was surprised she had one of those ahogao faces. She looked terrible there.

It was a good thing that face only lasted for a second.

Dec 3, 2011 5:52 PM

Oct 2010
Well I don't know about you all but should you not praise Rin for the following,

after all she saved kids! She is hero! It's not just the MOE, it's about saving lives!

It's also about the following,

add to that the moment in the spoiler
and you have a total Uryuu humiliation! The saying goes even a kid can beat you Uryuu! HAHAHAHA! The joy of my life especially after having been trolled by Kotone's death. TBH there is nothing more to give out to Rin then the following,

Rin you are a hero and my respect went for you over 9000! I really will respect her and understand her strong feelings of protecting people more than before TBH with this episode.

BTW I put the rest of these GIFs in the club,
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=371499
Guess Rin got me moving around my ass to make them.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 3, 2011 5:54 PM

Sep 2011

Good episode,Loli Rin is soooo cute!

Loli Rin episode,what more can Rin's fans ask!!

Seeing Tokiomi other side as a father was nice he is a good father.

She being super popular in school,everyone trying to get her help was cute,Rin fighting Uryuu for the kids and destroying the bracelet was amazing she kickass on that scene!,she almost getting "rape"by the book,almost getting kill by Uryuu make her grow and make her even better mage i loved she was able to do the crystal at the end.

Kariya saving Rin and then saying what a worthless mother Aoi is and that he will save Sakura the best of all the episode.

Next episode back to the war!!

Btw Rin Gifs for the win!!

EDIT:Damn you Yume you win me in Gifs :S"...you win i will go and cry now in a corner T_T
awesome job again btw o.o

raxius1230Dec 3, 2011 6:03 PM
Dec 3, 2011 6:05 PM
Apr 2010
Is it a side story? Idk... But it's good to tie up the character from fate/stay night to this. :D
Dec 3, 2011 6:27 PM

Jan 2009
Thess said:
The LN chapter is focused on her failure and meddling, a lesson of humility. She should have gotten owned and rescued because she was incredibly stupid to venture into the night. The episode should have mentally scarred her, not validating her sheer stupidity. She's about 6 or so, no way she could beat a serial killer who makes furniture and musical instruments out of children. Sorry.

If they are changing stuff for a "happy ending" now, people are going to be very cautious for the things to come.

Haven't read the LN, but I did read the Fate/Stay Night VN and one of the things going on between Rin and Shiro

That whole thing wouldn't make sense if Rin had seem "children furniture" when she was 6. Not saying its cool to forget the LN and do whatever the hell they want in the anime, but maybe the episode wasn't so full of bullshit after all and might had the writer's blessing in making in more like a "prequel" to FSN and a bit less about "hopelessness and sadness." I'm sure from now on it will be about both seeing how everyone have to die for FSN to take place.

And is Ryuusuke a magus or not? Cause if he is not, and that bracelet was something caster gave him to make children follow him with rape faces(as his final comment when he is holding the broken thing suggests) than a 6 year old MAGUS actually can beat a normal person, even if that person happens to be into the people furniture business.

Am I reading way to much into a filler episode trying to piece it into nasuniverse? Probably. Isn't that what episode discussion forums are all about? ;D
Dec 3, 2011 6:34 PM

Oct 2009
It figures that the only happy ending in here would be non-canon filler material made just for the show.

Rin never found and saved Kotone or any other children in the Novel, nor did she encounter Uryuu and fight him off.

(And don't jump on me for using the word filler, it's fine if you enjoyed the episode but that's exactly what much of it was, they had to fill out an episode with just 11 pages, they made stuff up and gave entire scenes to things that were only given a single sentence's mention in the novel).

Faker_ said:

Haven't read the LN, but I did read the Fate/Stay Night VN and one of the things going on between Rin and Shiro

That whole thing wouldn't make sense if Rin had seem "children furniture" when she was 6. Not saying its cool to forget the LN and do whatever the hell they want in the anime, but maybe the episode wasn't so full of bullshit after all and might had the writer's blessing in making in more like a "prequel" to FSN and a bit less about "hopelessness and sadness." I'm sure from now on it will be about both seeing how everyone have to die for FSN to take place.

And is Ryuusuke a magus or not? Cause if he is not, and that bracelet was something caster gave him to make children follow him with rape faces(as his final comment when he is holding the broken thing suggests) than a 6 year old MAGUS actually can beat a normal person, even if that person happens to be into the people furniture business.

Am I reading way to much into a filler episode trying to piece it into nasuniverse? Probably. Isn't that what episode discussion forums are all about? ;D

She didn't see any children furniture in the Novel, she went out looking and then the part with Kariya showing up and saving her happened.

It's true that even a young Rin might have been able to beat Uryuu, but she never ran into him in the first place.
TopgunUKDec 3, 2011 6:43 PM
Dec 3, 2011 6:35 PM

Aug 2009
so rin saved the kids...ok i dont see why everyone hates this or everything else about this ep.

I dont see why its bad to have A SINGLE episode about the child of one of the masters or why its bad that for once something good happens in this story.those of you that have already read the LN should know that the happiest moment in the series is....oh wait fate zero is basically a bad ending.sakura in the first ep was enough to saw how hopeless everything is, so Rin saving the day isnt that bad.And its not like they did like deen did with sakura's route in F/SN(>_>)....

and for those that want more fights or think that the last eps were bad because they were lacking "Awesome battles".if fate/zero was only about fights between spirits i would watch Bleach and i wouldn't even touch the LN.

ufotable did a really good job until now and i really doubt they gave rin so much screentime because of her fans...
Dec 3, 2011 6:40 PM

Jun 2008
ssjokg said:

ufotable did a really good job until now and i really doubt they gave rin so much screentime because of her fans...

They actually "Did it".
Read Thess's Comment again about "what really happened" in the Light Novel.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 3, 2011 6:49 PM

May 2009
I love Tohsaka Rin and she truly kicked some major ass in this episode. I personally didn't find it boring or uninteresting - it was over in a flash just like the previous episodes. Visuals and music were spectacular yet again.
Dec 3, 2011 7:04 PM

Aug 2009
kaimax said:
ssjokg said:

They actually "Did it".

i know what happened in the LN. what i want to say is people raging about small things in a 7 page side story.would it be better if it were like the LN?HELL YEAH.

in the end the overall story in FZ is not affected at all.
i too wanted to see kiritsugu to hold baby iliya in his arms(very start of ep1)but instead what i got was him looking at the snow falling outside.and i think seeing kiritsugu like this was far more important than rin's trauma
Dec 3, 2011 7:15 PM

Oct 2009
ssjokg said:
kaimax said:
ssjokg said:

They actually "Did it".

i know what happened in the LN. what i want to say is people raging about small things in a 7 page side story.would it be better if it were like the LN?HELL YEAH.

in the end the overall story in FZ is not affected at all.
i too wanted to see kiritsugu to hold baby iliya in his arms(very start of ep1)but instead what i got was him looking at the snow falling outside.and i think seeing kiritsugu like this was far more important than rin's trauma

That's actually the only really annoying thing about this.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over the changes made here but since they came out of a necessity to stretch the story over more episodes I find it slightly irritating that up until now they've removed scenes and lines that actually happened in the Novel to save time only for them to end up inserting stuff that never happened in the Novel like this to fill time.
Dec 3, 2011 7:21 PM

Sep 2010
Faker_ said:

It was implied that she suppressed the memory of this episode it was too horrible for her to handle it (the terror she experienced) and that she could not see anything in the dark, but she imagined it what was that. She's a kid. I wish they would have made Uryuu give her a beating of her life, instead (since he was also inserted here and killed all the threat from the upcoming episodes when a little girl 'defeats him') to make a point that this Holy Grail War isn't a child's business.

The way this was adapted was completely against the mood of the series. Rin was meant to be another helpless victim, not a heroine. If they were going to add scenes about it, then get some in the mood of the story.
ThessDec 3, 2011 7:29 PM
Dec 3, 2011 7:31 PM

Jan 2009
Thanks Topgunuk69 and Thess for the clarifications.

The episode by itself feels like a 4/5, but when placed together with the rest of F/Z it does feel out of place. Oh well, If naruto fillers where like this I wouldn't have to drop it.
Dec 3, 2011 7:44 PM

Sep 2011
Being a Rin fan, of course I enjoyed the episode even though it's just a side story/filler. Loli Rin is instant WIN. And if you think this filler is bad. At least it's not Bleach filler or Naruto filler.
TehYGuyDec 3, 2011 7:50 PM
Dec 3, 2011 7:50 PM

Jan 2010
The worst episode until now, but still enjoyed watching.
Dec 3, 2011 7:50 PM

Feb 2010
ssjokg said:

Not that I despise Rin (in fact I like her), but I have to agree with this ^
I wonder if Kiritsugu holding Ilya might be one of those uncut scenes. I sure hope so because it's a really important part (in terms of Kiritsugu's character/personality).

@ Yumekichi: I have nothing against Rin trying to save her classmate and the kids (even though its foolish, it was really brave of her regardless) but I feel like Rin's complete success with owning Ryuunosuke and getting the kids out of there alive without Ryuunosuke getting an opportunity to retaliate...just doesn't sit too well with me. Especially since Fate/Zero has made a strong impression on me of having an overall dark, serious mood...where things don't usually go well or happen on a happy tone.

Rin owning a despicable criminal was awesome..by itself. However, not within the context of Fate/Zero.

And I almost forgot to mention about the preview:
I seriously CAN'T WAIT! >__< One of my top favorite scenes
ever from the novel 8D I especially can't wait to hear a certain character
guffawing and laughing "like there was no tomorrow" (I'm borrowing what Monochrome said to me once xD).

His laugh in the sound drama at least was one of the most contagious, hilarious laughs I have ever heard in my life. So contagious that I can't help but want to laugh with him. Hoping his seiyuu will make his laugh as contagious and hilarious in the next episode.

Anyhow, I wouldn't mind if the next or two full episodes is dedicated to one of my top favorite scenes of Fate/Zero <3 Which makes me wonder whether I should watch it right when it comes out or I should wait and watch the next two episodes after I'm completely done with my final projects and papers for this semester. Because I know I will rewatch the next two episodes thousands of times. Which wouldn't be good if I'm trying to finish my projects and papers in time..
sallym613Dec 3, 2011 8:53 PM
Dec 3, 2011 7:55 PM
Dec 2008
another good episode
love rin XD
and screw tokiomi haters he is a great mage, who knows how to strategically defeat his opponents to achieve victory, he is probably one of my fav characters and im glad he is a great father to his daughter
Dec 3, 2011 8:06 PM

Dec 2009
I felt so sorry for Kariya when he appeared, he is looking even worst than before. Damn Zouken, you really are a worm.

Filler episode so I didn't find it so interesting. But next week seems interesting, really interesting, can't wait for it.
Dec 3, 2011 8:20 PM

Sep 2011
honestly it's the first time i felt bored while watching Fate/Zero -.-"
but kariya kariya Kariya KARIYA HAS FINALLY SHOWED UP <333333333333

4\5 bcuz the appearance of Kariya & Ryunosuke :b
Dec 3, 2011 8:34 PM
May 2010
Worst episode of the season, but still a good one. I'd like to think that this ep was also made to show how Tokiomi was not necessarily a bad father to Rin. Also, people complaining about how this was a filler episode: It was pretty obvious in last week's preview. Even the title was a giveaway.

BUT FOR SRS. Ufotable makes the best sceneries/backdrops. They've got that really eerie feel to them.
Dec 3, 2011 8:58 PM

Jul 2010
Tbh I preferred this episode to the LN content that was adapted. Maybe it was a bit dragged out, but I thought the character development with regards to Rin/Tokiomi was good. The backgrounds were great, major Kara no Kyoukai vibes :D

Absolutely cannot wait for next week. Rider's NP is gonna be fantastic ^_^
Dec 3, 2011 8:58 PM

Jul 2011
Even though I enjoyed seeing Rin, I thought this was a boring episode. However, I do appreciate the work put in, that scene where Rin was running around was so creepy.
Dec 3, 2011 9:01 PM

Aug 2011
Don't know why people didn't like this, I actually thought it was great!
Was so anxious from the anticipation of Caster popping out of no where SURPRISE BUTTSECKS , but he didn't xD
Dec 3, 2011 9:32 PM

Aug 2010
KyouEri said:
I liked it even if it was a filler, But that's probably just me being a TYPE-MOON fanboy.

5/5

Rin is the best

Same here. I admit it wasn't near as good as the other episodes but I still loved it. Specially since Rin is one of my favorite characters.
Dec 3, 2011 9:40 PM

Jun 2008
Honestly, this episode is now officially overrated and overpraised just because of Rin.
kaimaxDec 3, 2011 9:43 PM

Dec 3, 2011 9:56 PM

Jul 2010
Sorry, I love this anime but this episode was basically filler and I understand that they may need to make time, but they could've done something other than a Rin's adventure episode. Only parts I liked was a bit of info on the Tohsaka father and seeing Berserker's master (one of my favs)
Dec 3, 2011 9:58 PM

Feb 2010
The animation and detail of the compass + mana gems were AMAZING!
Rin dedicated episode makes this episode completely full of win too~
AND I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE, :D:D:D
Dec 3, 2011 10:00 PM

Oct 2010
sallym613 said:
@ Yumekichi: I have nothing against Rin trying to save her classmate and the kids (even though its foolish, it was really brave of her regardless) but I feel like Rin's complete success with owning Ryuunosuke and getting the kids out of there alive without Ryuunosuke getting an opportunity to retaliate...just doesn't sit too well with me. Especially since Fate/Zero has made a strong impression on me of having an overall dark, serious mood...where things don't usually go well or happen on a happy tone.

Rin owning a despicable criminal was awesome..by itself. However, not within the context of Fate/Zero.
I understand but understand that after the shitty ass murdering shit that Uryuu did to kids, sheer justice with a4 hammer have been delivered of those dead kids by Rin. It is to say the least a homage to avenging those kids.

That being said MOE does not really belong in this series except seldom inserted. Now this episode concentrated half MOE half serious with Berseker's Master being the final punch in this episode.

BTW is it me or Berserker's Master can control the locust swarm?

Except something doesn’t sit well with me....how did he gain control of it?
What can it do?
Can it be killed?
Totally or partially and regenerates?
Thanks to anyone who knows of this.

Point being that despite them changing things, glorifying Rin is good IMO.

Dec 3, 2011 10:15 PM

Sep 2010
are-kusu said:
Worst episode of the season, but still a good one. I'd like to think that this ep was also made to show how Tokiomi was not necessarily a bad father to Rin.

Uh, no Tokiomi sucks as a father. His aim is to reach the Root of All Things, remember. Do you think there's a ticket back home? Yeah... There isn't.

However, he's a great magus mentor. Those bonding scenes was him mentoring Rin to be a good magus. This is what he's good as. I thought the episode portrayed this perfectly. His good side.

We already know he fails at parenting.
Dec 3, 2011 10:17 PM

Mar 2011
ANyone noticed that the place where Rin stumbles into Caster's master looks EXACTLY like Kowloon City's interiors?

If you live in Hong Kong, you'll definitely know about this.
Dec 3, 2011 10:18 PM
Apr 2009
This episode was a complete waste of time. One of the many things that makes F/Z so much better than F/SN is the relative absence of Rin, so focusing an episode on her as a kid is basically the worst idea I can think of.
Dec 3, 2011 10:20 PM

Jun 2009
Quite liked the episode, actually. It was cool to see at least a little bit of the "bond" between Rin and Tokiomi. And, considering Rin is one of the major characters of the Fate franchise, I don't see how the episode was unnecessary. But, I'm not sure what I like better, what I'm hearing happened in the Novel or what happened in the anime. I'll have to read the novel to find out, I guess.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Dec 3, 2011 10:21 PM

Feb 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
sallym613 said:

I understand but understand that after the shitty ass murdering shit that Uryuu did to kids, sheer justice with a4 hammer have been delivered of those dead kids by Rin. It is to say the least a homage to avenging those kids.

That being said MOE does not really belong in this series except seldom inserted. Now this episode concentrated half MOE half serious with Berseker's Master being the final punch in this episode.

BTW is it me or Berserker's Master can control the locust swarm?

Except something doesn’t sit well with me....how did he gain control of it?
What can it do?
Can it be killed?
Totally or partially and regenerates?
Thanks to anyone who knows of this.

Haha I know x) Ryuunosuke really deserves getting pwned like that.
Even though I didn't love the way they altered Rin scenes, that ^ is still enjoyable to see. I never really like Ryuunosuke or Caster in the first place anyways - Which is why I'm still baffled at the fact that some people out there actually like them .__.

Aside from that, I think it's still out of place, especially in a dark story like Fate/Zero that is trying to show the dark horrors behind the Grail War. Not saying that it doesn't have any moments where you can laugh or feel happy but overall it's not meant to be happy or light-hearted>_>

Btw about your question in regards to Kariya, master of Berserker:
I'm pretty sure that he gained control of them through his one year training prior to the Grail War. I don't remember the exact abilities from his control of the bugs/locusts though.
Dec 3, 2011 10:24 PM

Oct 2008
dkrdude3 said:
This episode was a complete waste of time. One of the many things that makes F/Z so much better than F/SN is the relative absence of Rin, so focusing an episode on her as a kid is basically the worst idea I can think of.

I don't understand. Developping a beloved character from the original series is considered a waste of time? Of all the characters in F/SN, you hate Rin? I would love to remove Shirou from the picture entirely personally, in addition to all worthless, spinless male leads in anime in general.

For some people, an episode without flashy lights and explosions is a crappy episode...
If you like action without any substance or meaning, go watch Blood C. The action is apparently very good.

On a more episode-related note, the bond between Rin and her father had a surprisingly warm touch. I keep hearing that Tokiomi is a terrible father, but he shows at least he is a good mentor.
Dec 3, 2011 10:25 PM

Jan 2008
SON I AM DISAPPOINT.

One would think there would not be a filler episode 10 episodes in but egad, I was wrong. However, bonus points for Loli!Rin.
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Dec 3, 2011 10:26 PM

Sep 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
sallym613 said:

No. It isn't. The entire episode is ridiculous in context of the anime (the premise of Zero is the Bad Guy Wins). There is no justice, no satisfactory gleam of hope, but despair. Save that earn your happy ending for Fate Stay Night. Save the almost 100% happy ending for Fate Hollow Ataraxia, the sequel.

Rin should have gotten her ass owned and pissed herself in fear if they wanted to expand things. She became an unrealistic piece of loli fanservice in this episode, rather than an adorable and realistic kid. We first see her nearly flashing us to take this seriously. All she did in the LN was being scared witless while trying to find her friend and then faint while Kariya rescued her from trouble, all by savoring the bitter despair of the knowledge her best friend must be dead or worse than dead and this was a crappy idea.

They shouldn't have wasted money on pointless lolicon fanservice, they could have very well ax this episode on half and set up the Mad Feast of Kings.
ThessDec 3, 2011 10:35 PM
Dec 3, 2011 10:28 PM
Apr 2009
I hated Rin throughout F/SN, and omgmoe loli Rin just makes me not even want to watch.

...I also hated Sakura, Shirou, Shinji, and Taiga.
Dec 3, 2011 10:36 PM

Sep 2010
Omniknight said:
dkrdude3 said:

I don't understand. Developping a beloved character from the original series is considered a waste of time? Of all the characters in F/SN, you hate Rin? I would love to remove Shirou from the picture entirely personally, in addition to all worthless, spinless male leads in anime in general.

Eh, what? Shirou's a great character, the biggest problem is that he's super annoying on the Fate Route (well, tolerable at times, but still...), he's absolutely epic on other routes. In particular during Heaven's Feel.

He's not your shounen like retard either. Nor he's spineless.

Rin's a good character, but she's in no way deeper than Shirou (lol). Heck, she's the only heroine in Fate Stay Night who doesn't get a route (sure, she's the heroine in UBW but that's also called Shirou's route while Fate is Saber's and Heaven Feel's Sakura. Closest she has is the Prologue). She's always supporting character type since she works better as a colorful sidekick or a narrator, IMO.
ThessDec 3, 2011 10:44 PM
Dec 3, 2011 11:00 PM

Oct 2010
Thess said:
Yumekichi11 said:
sallym613 said:

No. It isn't. The entire episode is ridiculous in context of the anime (the premise of Zero is the Bad Guy Wins). There is no justice, no satisfactory gleam of hope, but despair. Save that earn your happy ending for Fate Stay Night. Save the almost 100% happy ending for Fate Hollow Ataraxia, the sequel.

Rin should have gotten her ass owned and pissed herself in fear if they wanted to expand things. She became an unrealistic piece of loli fan service in this episode, rather than an adorable and realistic kid. We first see her nearly flashing us to take this seriously. All she did in the LN was being scared witless while trying to find her friend and then faint while Kariya rescued her from trouble, all by savouring the bitter despair of the knowledge her best friend must be dead or worse than dead and this was a crappy idea.

They shouldn't have wasted money on pointless lolicon fan service, they could have very well axe this episode on half and set up the Mad Feast of Kings.
I understand your con view of this but fan service was definitely not in there. There were some very light suggestions but nothing near any ecchi nor even for that matter light ecchi it was shown.

Perhaps an alternate version of what you mention could be included in the BD Vol of this episode but that remains to be seen. They should give to their fans cut scenes or redo some scenes for sure.

The being said I tend to see it more positive of what they tried to show of Rin this episode. At least fan have been served. Not in fan service but in the joy of seeing Rin being glorified.

Dec 3, 2011 11:08 PM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
At least fan have been served. Not in fan service but in the joy of seeing Rin being glorified.

You just admitted that this episode is a dickstroking effort to Rin fans.

Dec 3, 2011 11:17 PM

Apr 2007
Kind of a slow/boring ep imo.

Edit: lol only 3 more episodes for this "season" too, makes it even worse.
temporaryDec 3, 2011 11:26 PM
Dec 3, 2011 11:29 PM

May 2010
A Rin-centric ep wasn't bad. Hope the last 3 eps will deliver as much.
Dec 3, 2011 11:46 PM

Nov 2011
I just hope the last episode will be epic.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Dec 3, 2011 11:56 PM

Dec 2010
Worst episode so far; but even with that said it wasn't that bad it was just that compared to the rest... Rin is awesome so the episode was ok, but even though it was nice to see what she was like as a kid it didn't fill the episode enough for me to say it was good; unlike all the other episodes which made me lose track of time this one felt average at best. It seems like its going to pick up next episode though from what they said in the preview.
Dec 4, 2011 12:07 AM

Apr 2007
I loved this episode. Really kept me at the edge of my seat. When the police drove by and Rin escaped detection I was hoping the police would find her and send her home but then she actually saved the kids and survived.

Everything went better than expected. :D
Blergh.
Dec 4, 2011 1:07 AM

Nov 2011
Bah! decent episode but the worst one so far, especially since they changed the whole meaning of Rin's little adventure. But everything else was top notch as usual.
Omniknight said:
dkrdude3 said:

LOL if you think Shirou is a spineless male lead, he has done more brave and badass things than nearly all the Masters and even some Servants put together. You can call him an idiot but spineless is the last word I would use to describe Shirou.
The Art of Eight
Dec 4, 2011 1:47 AM

Feb 2011
still waiting for berserker
not for berserker master
Dec 4, 2011 2:01 AM

Nov 2006
Aoi is such a doormat.
Kariya doesn't have very good taste in women, poor guy.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM

» Im about to start this but confused

TabutcuEmmi - Feb 7

44 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Feb 10, 3:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.