Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2008 4:37 PM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a nice ending to this short arc. I first thought Martel was going against testifying because he was more worried about having the blood of Herder's family on his hands should the truth come out. I could see why he wouldn't want to get caught up in court affairs though.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Jun 21, 2009 7:17 PM

Sep 2008
lol, Reinhard is quite the actor.
Sep 26, 2009 4:31 PM

Jan 2008
It was a bit too much to believe a commander would just run off in the middle of a battle like that, but it was worth it to get an action scene with Reinhard. I also liked that it didnt end neatly with a bow either. (though it couldnt if the second movie has to fit into the franchise timeline, I'm sure it's that specific lady who goes after Reinhard in that)
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Dec 26, 2009 8:22 AM

Sep 2008
an OK story arc. Everything was predictable...but entertaining nonetheless
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Mar 12, 2010 2:38 PM
Jul 2008
What a bunch of selfish brats these two are, seriously. They give no reason whatsoever for their fight against the Alliance apart from their will to rise through ranks so as to save Anne-Rose. I perfectly understand their pain and sorrow as well as their anger but to sacrifice human lives to save another is criminal and completely unjustifiable.

How very often people believe they are fighting for justice and a righteous cause when they have actually long crossed over to the side of the wrong-doers...
Do not fear darkness. A path of shadows can only end into the light.
Apr 20, 2010 2:29 AM

Sep 2008
kerlyenai said:
What a bunch of selfish brats these two are, seriously. They give no reason whatsoever for their fight against the Alliance apart from their will to rise through ranks so as to save Anne-Rose. I perfectly understand their pain and sorrow as well as their anger but to sacrifice human lives to save another is criminal and completely unjustifiable.

How very often people believe they are fighting for justice and a righteous cause when they have actually long crossed over to the side of the wrong-doers...

but then who decides righteous cause or justice? And I think you're assuming there's a universal morality. The meaning of 'Justice' and 'righteous cause' change from society to society, time to time, person to person. Morality is almost completely subjective (except a few facets of it arguably) Besides the people they kill in the war are soldiers, who themselves wont hesitate to harm them or the people of the place they come from. Soldiers killing each other in a war is not a murder, even though wars in general are a sad thing and we shouldn't need them in the first place.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Apr 20, 2010 6:53 AM
Jul 2008
eyerok said:
kerlyenai said:

but then who decides righteous cause or justice? And I think you're assuming there's a universal morality. The meaning of 'Justice' and 'righteous cause' change from society to society, time to time, person to person. Morality is almost completely subjective (except a few facets of it arguably) Besides the people they kill in the war are soldiers, who themselves wont hesitate to harm them or the people of the place they come from. Soldiers killing each other in a war is not a murder, even though wars in general are a sad thing and we shouldn't need them in the first place.

You are right about morality being subjective and here Reinhard and Kircheis would be acting against their own definition of what is right or wrong. Criticizing the wars waged by the Kaizer as meaningless and destructrive and then taking part in them to save a relative is completely hypocritical and -by their own standards - immoral.

And yes, anything can be called righteous or just, so I really should have said that their selfish behaviour was unjustifiable by MY standards. In this aspect, I think your criticism was justified.

I disagree about soldiers killing other soldiers never being murder. You seem to think that this is an obvious truth but that is merely an opinion. According to the definition of the word, killing another human being willingly and not out of self defense qualifies as murder. So unless the meaning of the word itself is altered then one cannot argue that soldiers who attack and kill are not murderers (a soldiers who defends himself on the other hand is not - once again according to the dictionary's definition).
Apr 28, 2010 3:33 AM

Sep 2008
I was going for the legal definition of murder, actually. Your definition is right, but its incomplete. Its not murder when you kill in self-defence, or if you didnt have the intention to. But its also not murder when you're in the middle of war. You cant try a soldier for killing another soldier during a war in any court of law.

I'd go a little further than that to say this: War isn't really in the hands of soldiers. They aren't the ones to decide when and who to fight. There has hardly been a time of peace in mankind's history; conflict and violence have always been a part of history. Most wars are fought for power or some other gain...its like my dad always says, its always about geography. But Soldiers themselves can have different motives for being part of that war, and its rarely the same reason as the ones who send them have in their minds. I think its a bit of an oversimplification to call it murder when a soldier kills another soldier...its kinda unfair for those people fighting for their lives. I think its really harsh to judge individuals like that.

And about Reinhard calling kaiser's war useless; he's kinda right cuz I think he does say more than once that if the kaiser or the imperial's really had a brain, they would have ended the war in victory decades ago, instead of just dragging it for so long. And Reinhard does just that. In a way, he ended a meaningless conflict in a few years when it was going to go on for at least a couple of decades more. That doesn't justify his actions, no, but I don't think they did that just to save A relative. They just wanted to end the corruption of the fascist regime..they didnt want people to suffer at the whims of the imperials just like Annerose did. I always felt that that was the goal, or at least one of the goals, Reinhard was striving towards. I feel that to be a noble cause, and Reinhards path was the only way for him to reach that end.
May 14, 2010 2:31 PM
Jul 2008
eyerok said:
I was going for the legal definition of murder, actually. Your definition is right, but its incomplete. Its not murder when you kill in self-defence, or if you didnt have the intention to. But its also not murder when you're in the middle of war. You cant try a soldier for killing another soldier during a war in any court of law.

I'd go a little further than that to say this: War isn't really in the hands of soldiers. They aren't the ones to decide when and who to fight. There has hardly been a time of peace in mankind's history; conflict and violence have always been a part of history. Most wars are fought for power or some other gain...its like my dad always says, its always about geography. But Soldiers themselves can have different motives for being part of that war, and its rarely the same reason as the ones who send them have in their minds. I think its a bit of an oversimplification to call it murder when a soldier kills another soldier...its kinda unfair for those people fighting for their lives. I think its really harsh to judge individuals like that.

I disagree that calling it murder is harsh. Soldiers are indivisuals, not tools or weapons and thus are accountable for their actions. A soldier, as a conscious being, has a duty to question orders given to him or her. If a soldiers is ordered to kill so as to defend civilians or free them from tyranny then of course, I can understand that he/she would obey (though, of course a less simplistic and violent course of action should have been sought before hand). If, however, a soldiers kills for any other reason, then that soldier is a murderer (and a an irresponsible human being, but that would be the lesser evil in this case).

eyerok said:
And about Reinhard calling kaiser's war useless; he's kinda right cuz I think he does say more than once that if the kaiser or the imperial's really had a brain, they would have ended the war in victory decades ago, instead of just dragging it for so long. And Reinhard does just that. In a way, he ended a meaningless conflict in a few years when it was going to go on for at least a couple of decades more. That doesn't justify his actions, no, but I don't think they did that just to save A relative. They just wanted to end the corruption of the fascist regime..they didnt want people to suffer at the whims of the imperials just like Annerose did. I always felt that that was the goal, or at least one of the goals, Reinhard was striving towards. I feel that to be a noble cause, and Reinhards path was the only way for him to reach that end.

Are you saying that when born within a tyrannical system waging a war one morally opposes, it would be a good thing to join the armed forces of this system, make it win and then seize power to change it?
Let me ask this: if a charismatic and talented officer joined the nazi army and ensured Germany's victory during the 2nd world war, and then seized power so as to change the system, would you say he was right and that his cause was noble?

There were plenty of other paths for Reinhard to tread and the one he took was definitely not noble. He was understandably impatient as any human would have been if his or her sibling faced such injustice and hardship but he took a shortcut that led him to countless crimes.

I strongly believe this: being wronged doesn't make you righteous. Only your actions can do that. Reinhard's actions were not all those of a criminal but some were and as such he was not righteous.
Sep 30, 2010 12:47 AM

Sep 2008
kerlyenai said:

I disagree that calling it murder is harsh. Soldiers are indivisuals, not tools or weapons and thus are accountable for their actions. A soldier, as a conscious being, has a duty to question orders given to him or her. If a soldiers is ordered to kill so as to defend civilians or free them from tyranny then of course, I can understand that he/she would obey (though, of course a less simplistic and violent course of action should have been sought before hand). If, however, a soldiers kills for any other reason, then that soldier is a murderer (and a an irresponsible human being, but that would be the lesser evil in this case).

Less simplistic and violent options were not available at that time because the aristocratic elitist system didn't allow for any other option in the first place. They ruled politics, administration as well as the army.
I dont get it. The definition of murder does not encompass lives of soldiers taken during war. I already mentioned what the legal definition is. If you disagree with it then look at it this way; if the soldiers during battle dont fight, they simply choose to stand aside, what do you think the other side will do? leave them alone? not attack their country because they're acting nice? By extension of that argument, aren't they then fighting to defend their lands.
The FPA was formed when a couple of hundred thousand people (or more) escaped and found their planets. The wars between the two sides are not just for fun, its for for territory. Defending your land is not murder, even you'd agree with that. Now the soldiers may also have their own motives in mind because they're all human beings, but essentially, as a collective, they do have a reason to fight.

Are you saying that when born within a tyrannical system waging a war one morally opposes, it would be a good thing to join the armed forces of this system, make it win and then seize power to change it?
Let me ask this: if a charismatic and talented officer joined the nazi army and ensured Germany's victory during the 2nd world war, and then seized power so as to change the system, would you say he was right and that his cause was noble?

There were plenty of other paths for Reinhard to tread and the one he took was definitely not noble. He was understandably impatient as any human would have been if his or her sibling faced such injustice and hardship but he took a shortcut that led him to countless crimes.

The nazi case is different. Were they fighting against a system that was itself rotten on the inside? Woudl the war they waged last for decades? not really. We know that the FPA is being ruled by a bunch of corrupt no gooders, we know that the aristocrats are not any better. We also know for sure that their conflict is not going to end in a couple of hundred years. So all of a sudden we have this guy who can end it in 4-5 years instead, because he has talented friends and he knows how to use them, and he himself is a genius strategist. Think of the lives taht would be saved, the time and resources.And if he manages to change two systems (which he did to some degree), and solves the problem of corruption, apathy, poverty or any other dilemma that the masses have been facing...why not. Moral theories not grounded on reality might be against this, but what if Reinhard had followed your version of morality...the consequences would have been dire.
Oct 1, 2010 2:45 PM
Jul 2008
eyerok said:
Less simplistic and violent options were not available at that time because the aristocratic elitist system didn't allow for any other option in the first place. They ruled politics, administration as well as the army.

Just because you do not see other options does not mean they are not there. Man's intelligence and imagination are his greatest asset as I am sure you'll agree. I believe it is wise not to underestimate them. And even if you don't see any other options, justifying the means because of the end amounts to digging your own grave. The Russian revolution is an obvious example but there are countless such examples in history.

eyerok said:
I dont get it. The definition of murder does not encompass lives of soldiers taken during war. I already mentioned what the legal definition is. If you disagree with it then look at it this way; if the soldiers during battle dont fight, they simply choose to stand aside, what do you think the other side will do? leave them alone? not attack their country because they're acting nice? By extension of that argument, aren't they then fighting to defend their lands.
The FPA was formed when a couple of hundred thousand people (or more) escaped and found their planets. The wars between the two sides are not just for fun, its for for territory. Defending your land is not murder, even you'd agree with that. Now the soldiers may also have their own motives in mind because they're all human beings, but essentially, as a collective, they do have a reason to fight.

Er, do you not understand what I write? Perhaps my English is bad (it is a foreign language to me) but I did say in the very paragraph you are quoting that a soldier killing to defend civilians or freeing them from tyranny would be justified in his actions and that in any other case I would consider him a murderer. I'm sorry but I really don't know how I can phrase it any differently.

eyerok said:
The nazi case is different.

I don't see any difference. Both were destructive regimes bent on conquest, both carrying out forms of eugenism and killing political opponents as well as exterminating individuals according to their alledged race.

eyerok said:
Were they fighting against a system that was itself rotten on the inside?Woudl the war they waged last for decades? not really.

Er, actually yes the system was rotten from the inside, I mean we are talking about a fascist regime (I really don't see how you could say it wasn't). The war could have gone on for a very long time and the fascist nation could have lasted far longer had there not been a united front against it (and there very nearly wasn't, The UK and the USa were uniclined to go to war for a very long time and Russia was first the Nazi's ally).

eyerok said:
We know that the FPA is being ruled by a bunch of corrupt no gooders, we know that the aristocrats are not any better. We also know for sure that their conflict is not going to end in a couple of hundred years.

Once again, you do not know this for certain.

eyerok said:
So all of a sudden we have this guy who can end it in 4-5 years instead, because he has talented friends and he knows how to use them, and he himself is a genius strategist. Think of the lives that would be saved, the time and resources.And if he manages to change two systems (which he did to some degree), and solves the problem of corruption, apathy, poverty or any other dilemma that the masses have been facing...why not.

First of all he did not solve all the problems of corruption or poverty. A nation of merchants (ruled democratically or otherwise) is unbalanced by nature and the New Reich still has poverty and unsatisfied government employees. Reinhard is seen to hunt down the corrupt elements but he is not an all-seeing god. As long as the economic systems remains the same, its old flaws will too.
Apathy, he might have temporarily solved, as people tend to love following a figure rather than taking reponsibility and changing things with their own hands. That of course cannot last, because problems are not fundamentally solved by an autocratic government (based on the denial of a person to decide by whom and how his/her community is governed) replacing a more corrupt one.

Why not? Well I have already said this before: build on rotten foundations and your edifice will crumble. Years in the future someone may decide that, for the good of humanity, he should sacrifice people in a war that makes no sense so as to gain power and establish his rule (after all that was what Reinhard did) and then do things his way. He will be justified in that by the fact that the founder of his nation had done the same. But of course his sense of justice may differ from Reinhard's completely and the nation he builds could be even more liberticidal.
Reinhard's shortcut is a bomb. The only unknown is the length of the fuse. Going fast is always easy. Going the hard but less destructive way is harder, but what is thus built lasts.

eyerok said:
Moral theories not grounded on reality might be against this, but what if Reinhard had followed your version of morality...the consequences would have been dire.

I find it rather pretentious to dismiss moral considerations as unrealistic. The long hard way has managed to bring about many changes. The end of slavery, woman's and children's rights, freedom of expression in the arts and press, etc... Heck in India it even freed a country from the oppressive rule of armed colonists!
If Reinhard had followed my version of morality he might have failed indeed. He was young and knew little. His reasoning was too simplistic because he had not the time or patience (understandebly) to develop it. He was too sure of his own rigtheousness and skill to allow for doubt. If Reinhard had followed my version of morality he might have died frustrated.
However, if he had followed my version of morality, he would not have left millions of sacrificed lives in his wake as he rose to glory. He would not have let civilians be massacred. He would not have executed political enemies. He would not have left the members of his community denied of their basic political rights. He would not have sown the seeds of his own nation's future failure.
Indeed, the consequences of his actions have been and will be (if the show actually has a sequel :P) dire...
kerlyenaiOct 1, 2010 2:51 PM
Oct 1, 2010 3:49 PM

Sep 2008
Just because you do not see other options does not mean they are not there. Man's intelligence and imagination are his greatest asset as I am sure you'll agree. I believe it is wise not to underestimate them. And even if you don't see any other options, justifying the means because of the end amounts to digging your own grave. The Russian revolution is an obvious example but there are countless such examples in history.

I'd agree generally speaking. However in the case of Russian revolution, the situation was more complex. and we had a weakened aristocracy in a state of decay. The Empire in lotgh has a strong aristocracy, with little to no freedom offered to commoners, all the wealth and power concentrated in one bloc etc. Waiting a long time might have worked...you know in that case the people might wish their lives away that the aristocracy shows signs of weakness and decay and take over with a revolution, but how many generations would witness the cruelty of the aristocracy, and the slaughter of the war just to wait for that time; I think thats an important question

Er, do you not understand what I write?

I did but that's exactly why I'm confused. Since you included defense of people, defense of territory would naturally fall under your 'lawful warfare'. That could happen outside the territory, not necessarily inside the country, depending on the situation of-course. Morally speaking I agree with your view. But can we say that the case of Empire soldiers fighting against FPA soldiers falls outside that line, because their war has been going on since generations (hundreds of years) and at the point the story starts, they're both trying to capture each others territories.

I don't see any difference. Both were destructive regimes bent on conquest, both carrying out forms of eugenism and killing political opponents as well as exterminating individuals according to their alledged race.

I wouldnt say the Empires aristocracy was as 'evil' as the nazi's...that would be like saying that the aristocracies in europe, or most of the, were the same as nazi's. But I get your point. Although what I was trying to say was that where the nazi was more at fault morally, and fighting against the "good guys", in lotgh both sides are corrupt and 'rotten' to the core. I was referring to the allies when I said "were they [Nazi] fighting against a system that was itself rotten"- and not to the nazis. Sorry about not making it clearer

eyerok said:
We know that the FPA is being ruled by a bunch of corrupt no gooders, we know that the aristocrats are not any better. We also know for sure that their conflict is not going to end in a couple of hundred years.

Once again, you do not know this for certain.

Its a natural conclusion since both Yang and Reinhard, as well as one or two other characters come to that conclusion. That is what the show wanted to establish as a fact, or at least thats the reasonable presumption that the war could go on for at least a 100 or 200 years (if I'm not mistaken)

First of all he did not solve all the problems of corruption or poverty. A nation of merchants (ruled democratically or otherwise) is unbalanced by nature and the New Reich still has poverty and unsatisfied government employees. Reinhard is seen to hunt down the corrupt elements but he is not an all-seeing god. As long as the economic systems remains the same, its old flaws will too.
Apathy, he might have temporarily solved, as people tend to love following a figure rather than taking reponsibility and changing things with their own hands. That of course cannot last, because problems are not fundamentally solved by an autocratic government (based on the denial of a person to decide by whom and how his/her community is governed) replacing a more corrupt one.

of-course the change isn't permanent, it never is. There is no perfect remedy for those diseases that every society is marred with. Maybe temporary phases where those vices are much lower, but it cannot last long. Thats how we human beings are. But what counts is that a society takes those steps towards a better system. That's why he took the first step to betterment by giving the empire a basic structure of parliament. Maybe one day, like Britain, the empire would turn into a liberal democratic society or something.

I find it rather pretentious to dismiss moral considerations as unrealistic.

I wouldn't dismiss all moral considerations, and I even sympathize with your view and really wish that sort of morality could be applied to actual situations but from my experiences and observations the reality is much much harsher than that.

The long hard way has managed to bring about many changes. The end of slavery, woman's and children's rights, freedom of expression in the arts and press, etc... Heck in India it even freed a country from the oppressive rule of armed colonists!

Again, India's situation was different. The colonists (Britain) were almost bankrupt thanks to the second world war (their dept rose at an alarming rate as well), and they ere finding it harder to manage their colonies because of that as well as the changing post-colonial and post WWs Geopolitical scenario. And the world was becoming more anti-colonial mainly due to the world wars. New World Order was emerging as the next big thing. India didn't just win its Freedom because Ghandi moved the masses. Although that was a catalyst, but the point is the situation was perfect, and the stage was set. Kinda like the Russian Revolution. In the years that followed, Britain would lose many many of its colonies one after the other.

However, if he had followed my version of morality, he would not have left millions of sacrificed lives in his wake as he rose to glory. He would not have let civilians be massacred. He would not have executed political enemies. He would not have left the members of his community denied of their basic political rights. He would not have sown the seeds of his own nation's future failure.
Indeed, the consequences of his actions have been and will be (if the show actually has a sequel :P) dire...

I think you're being too judgmental. His solution wasn't perfect. No solution truly is. Even Ghandi with his hard-line morality made mistakes that cost dozens of lives (although not his 'fault'). It was just A solution among many. Not the best, but a swift, probably the swiftest one, that ended the inevitably long lasting conflict in a matter of years and saved at least 50 times the live that were sacrificed. You could say it was selfish, or immoral, or wrong to even spill one drop. And he probably should have let those 50 times casualties happen instead of decreasing the number. But I guess in the end its to each man his own
eyerokOct 1, 2010 4:06 PM
Nov 3, 2010 3:41 PM

Feb 2010
I really enjoyed this arc. It was really something else to see those too at the very bottom of the empire ranks.
I also start to like Reinhard even more ( I always liked him but there are other people I liked more (the cast is just too big ^^) but he's definitely gaining ground in this gaiden so far.

And without going into detail about the ongoing(?) debate I'd say I agree with most of what eyerok said.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 22, 2010 8:32 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, I agree with Eyerok. Looking at things in a black and white nature, isn't going to get a damn thing done. Unfortunately, sometimes you got to take off the gloves and play by your enemies rules.

So, if they want to stab Reinhard in the back; he'll do the same. I'm not saying he's a perfect person, he forgoes relationships in the pursuit of his dream, with the exception of Anne-rose and Kircheis, for example. But, I can't see how his rise to the top is anything other than beneficial to his country.
Ston3_FreeN7Nov 22, 2010 9:06 AM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 3, 2011 6:47 PM

Oct 2009
tainteddonut said:
I first thought Martel was going against testifying because he was more worried about having the blood of Herder's family on his hands should the truth come out. I could see why he wouldn't want to get caught up in court affairs though.

I still think that's the reason, and I was glad he didn't testify because of it.
Jul 23, 2011 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
Great arc, really loved it. Been 4-5 months since I first watched LOGH, now checking these prequels. It's good to be back :D

Very much enjoying seeing more of the relationship of Reinhard and Kercheis, didn't get enough of that in the main series, a more low-key personal side of the story.
Mar 25, 2012 11:41 AM

Mar 2012
another great episode - full of that epic feel and great music
Oct 8, 2013 8:36 AM

Nov 2009
My one complaint, and it is rather large since it was very . . . Annoying . . . Was the fight with Herder v Reinhard. I mean does Reinhard only move at 1/2 the speed of normal people? First their was the fact he is pointing his gun at a person who has his gun down, yet lets him roll away (this I can forgive though since he was trying not to kill him), but then there was when he jumped out while the guy was reloading with his gun aimed at him, yet not only did he not even fire, he didn't even land before Herder reloads, aims for his hand, and fires . . . Lastly was right after that, while struggling for his gun, in such a brief amount of time all of a sudden Herder is right there with his gun to his head . . .

Anyways, Benemunde reminds me of the evil Dowager from Red River . . .
Dec 11, 2014 2:55 PM

May 2012
Another epic episode, I do wonder what they'll do next!
Nov 12, 2016 5:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Positive resolution for the friends, and change or airs!!!
Jul 18, 2019 1:47 PM

Feb 2017
This episode shows early on in his career Reinhard had crystal clear strategic thinking in not only battle but also the personal/political side of military affairs. Though he did still get wrapped up with the injustice of the military bureaucracy with their promotions and sweeping the entire assassination attempt under the rug.
Jan 17, 2020 3:41 PM

Nov 2016
Herder went nuts in the end, but he protected his family. Loved it that they didn't fail to portray his human side in the end. R.i.p.

And really enjoyable mini arc. If the other side stories end up being remotely as good then this will be the best OVA series ever.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 28, 2022 7:36 PM

May 2014
The ending of this was a bit chilling, seeing Herder realize that not only that he was bested, but because of his actions his whole family would pay. Flashing to the thoughts of them being executed was a very intense way of getting the point across of what is flashing through his mind, and having only one way out of the situation at that point, is what gave me chills. They did a pretty fantastic job at displaying what went through his mind.
Jan 11, 2023 6:26 AM

Aug 2018
A good conclusion, a little bit tragic ending with the Commander that took over dying, but at least  justice was served it felt

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes: A Hundred Billion Stars; A Hundred Billion Lights Episode 17 Discussion

Beatnik - Sep 29, 2009

16 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 8, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes: A Hundred Billion Stars; A Hundred Billion Lights Episode 23 Discussion

Beatnik - Sep 30, 2009

25 by bucciest »»
Dec 13, 2023 8:47 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes: A Hundred Billion Stars; A Hundred Billion Lights Episode 21 Discussion

Beatnik - Sep 29, 2009

18 by Ten »»
Oct 1, 2023 9:02 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes: A Hundred Billion Stars; A Hundred Billion Lights Episode 20 Discussion

Beatnik - Sep 29, 2009

22 by Ten »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:10 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes: A Hundred Billion Stars; A Hundred Billion Lights Episode 12 Discussion

Beatnik - Sep 28, 2009

35 by Neemesis_2 »»
Mar 30, 2023 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.